konrad

Re: LOT News Thread - 2019

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:18 pm

tomgle wrote:
LOT is once again leasing a EuroAtlantic 767 with 2-4-2 seating in economy - a very tight squeeze, and certainly won't give passengers a good impression of LOT if they unwittingly book a flight operated by this plane.

Is this information confirmed? Until now they had A340-300's of Air Belgium and an A330-300 of Get Jet LY-LEO flying for them.

tomgle

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:27 pm

konrad wrote:
tomgle wrote:
LOT is once again leasing a EuroAtlantic 767 with 2-4-2 seating in economy - a very tight squeeze, and certainly won't give passengers a good impression of LOT if they unwittingly book a flight operated by this plane.

Is this information confirmed? Until now they had A340-300's of Air Belgium and an A330-300 of Get Jet LY-LEO flying for them.

On FR24 you can see it operated WAW-JFK yesterday, and WAW-EWR today. Reg is CS-TKR.

lrop

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:31 pm

LOT WAW-SFO from Aug 5, 2020. 4x weekly

LO35 Warsaw 11:35 – 14:30 San Francisco (1---5--);
LO36 San Francisco 16:25 – 13:00+1 Warsaw (1---5--);
LO37 Warsaw 17:20 – 20:15 San Francisco (--3--6-);
LO38 San Francisco 22:10 – 18:45 Warsaw (--3--6-).

tomgle

Sun Oct 06, 2019 7:32 pm

At least the biz class has direct aisle access from every seat, unlike LOT's dreamliners. However, they only have 16 seats, while LOT normally has 18. Also no Y+. Could this potentially mean some passengers getting downgraded?

Blerg

Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:48 pm

I can only imagine how happy LH is that LO will be launching SFO and reinforcing LAX. :D

MalevTU134

Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:07 pm

Blerg wrote:
I can only imagine how happy LH is that LO will be launching SFO and reinforcing LAX. :D

"Happy" in the sense of "laughing their a**es off"? LH knows very well where they are getting their premium passengers on those routes from, and they also know that LO doesn't have a chance at attracting 95% of them. No, not anti Polish or anti LOT. Just stating the obvious.

konkret

Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:46 pm

MalevTU134 wrote:
Blerg wrote:

"Happy" in the sense of "laughing their a**es off"? LH knows very well where they are getting their premium passengers on those routes from, and they also know that LO doesn't have a chance at attracting 95% of them. No, not anti Polish or anti LOT. Just stating the obvious.

You obviously seem to be very biased against LO.
I absolutely don’t see any reason why LH would be "laughing their a**es off“.

SRQLOT

Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:10 pm

Please let’s not start again like last time where many posts were deleted.

But like I posted upthread, in summer 2020, 2 days a week LOT will fly 4 times into ORD, other days it will be 3 times I never thought I would see that in my lifetime. As with other destinations LOT is increasing frequencies or as with Seoul and Beijing LOT is flying into another airport or from another airport.
This year LOT will get 1 more 787, next year it will get 3 more and if the other 3 get their engines fixed it will need to fly them somewhere. SFO will probably get more flights and so will DEL. So where else can LOT fly other then to establish itself at each destination as daily or more.
Yes LH/UA have 40+ weekly frequencies out of SFO to Europe probably way more from ORD and no clue as to NYC but LOT is making itself known in the United States not something you could say even few years ago.
LO LH CL BA AZ WN UA DL AA B6 NK
WAW,KRK,FRA,LGW,FCO,SLP,MTY,ORD,MDW,LAS,DFW,ATL,RDU,BNA,BHM,CLT,BOS,DTW,FLL,MCO RSW,TPA,SRQ (LOT,C09,LL40,DPA,6S8)
717 733/7/8/9/M8 744 752/3 763 788 319 320 321 332/3 M90 RJ85 CR9 Q400 E7/95 (PA28,152)

MalevTU134

Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:16 pm

konkret wrote:
MalevTU134 wrote:
Blerg wrote:

You obviously seem to be very biased against LO.
I absolutely don’t see any reason why LH would be "laughing their a**es off“.

Me neither. It was in response to how "happy" LH must be. The sarcasm must have gone lost on you. My point was that they probably couldn't care less. Theirs is a huge opetation a TATL JV with UA, AC, LX, OS, SN, with lots of corporate contracts at both ends. LO is not going to make LH lose sleep over 4x weekly SFO.
And, no, I am not at all biased against LO. I wish them all the good luck in the world with SFO and LAX. They will need it.

MalevTU134

Sun Oct 06, 2019 11:19 pm

SRQLOT wrote:
Please let’s not start again like last time where many posts were deleted.

But like I posted upthread, in summer 2020, 2 days a week LOT will fly 4 times into ORD, other days it will be 3 times I never thought I would see that in my lifetime. As with other destinations LOT is increasing frequencies or as with Seoul and Beijing LOT is flying into another airport or from another airport.
This year LOT will get 1 more 787, next year it will get 3 more and if the other 3 get their engines fixed it will need to fly them somewhere. SFO will probably get more flights and so will DEL. So where else can LOT fly other then to establish itself at each destination as daily or more.
Yes LH/UA have 40+ weekly frequencies out of SFO to Europe probably way more from ORD and no clue as to NYC but LOT is making itself known in the United States not something you could say even few years ago.

I totally agree with you. It is impressive to see LOT's growth in the US/Canada in the last few years. Here's to hoping profitability on those routes will get to/stay where it needs to be. This is the part where I am sceptical. If that makes me anti-LOT in some posters' eyes, then so be it.

Blerg

Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:20 am

Actually, I was speaking to a lady who works for Lufthansa in the section that deals with companies and she told me that LH no longer gives out corporate contracts. What they do is that they have Partner Plus Benefit and companies collect miles on there and earn bonuses depending on how much they fly. A friend of mine works for DT and they do the same, they have a program with flights where they book but they are more or less regular fares.

LOT is part of the Partner Plus Benefit so people can earn corporate miles with them as well. I don't think 'corporate' passengers play such a big role there, at least not a big enough one of make sure that LH's A380 is profitable to SFO.

No one likes competition, that's for sure. One of the reasons why LH is successful today is because they managed to build volume. With LO's rapid expansion and growth, part of this volume is being redirected further east to Poland.

I just checked and I can fly from the Belgrade to San Francisco next week for as little as $650 on Lufthansa. Yields must be pretty trash in winter and with LO and AZ entering the mix things will only get more complex for LH. San Francisco market to Europe and the Middle East (locals plus transfers) isn't that big.

gregpodpl

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:52 am

Blerg wrote:
LOT is part of the Partner Plus Benefit

AFAIK it's not. LO is only a part of Miles&More.
LO has it's own corporate program.

Milka

Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:30 am

Long time I didn't visit this thread, good to see that MalevTU134 is still the grumpy pessimist contributing nothing of value to this thread.

On a more positive note good to see LOT continuing to expand, now with the Visa free travel one can expect a significant boost in demand for USA flights. SFO is a fitting and natural addition. Once the 787 engine issues are taken care of I can see another destination added in NA. Now if only the MAX would get fixed it could be such a good time for LOT. The airline should also expand its short-haul network in BUD if it is serious about its long-haul operations.

Blerg

Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:43 am

gregpodpl wrote:
Blerg wrote:

They are a partner airline of the Partner Plus Benefit programme meaning you can earn miles by flying on LO.

gregpodpl

Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:21 am

Blerg wrote:
gregpodpl wrote:
Blerg wrote:

They are a partner airline of the Partner Plus Benefit programme meaning you can earn miles by flying on LO.

I looked around and you are partially right - interesting. It depends where are you located. When checking Partner Plus Benefit rules for Poland (or Germany, South Korea, Peru - I did some random checks) - you can not earn points from LO to Partner Plus Benefit. But if you are in UK or Netherlands you can.

tomgle

Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:59 pm

SFO being a major UA hub, will LOT have any codeshare agreement with them to provide connections to other cities in that region? I know UA and LOT don't codeshare on TATL, but perhaps they have some agreement about regional flights?

gregpodpl

Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:55 pm

tomgle wrote:
SFO being a major UA hub, will LOT have any codeshare agreement with them to provide connections to other cities in that region? I know UA and LOT don't codeshare on TATL, but perhaps they have some agreement about regional flights?

There are some CS flights from ORD or NYC - but I have not seen anything from LAX which is also UA strong. There is a discussion on polish forum - and looks like you can't even buy WAW-LAX-HNL on LO-UA metal on a single ticket.

MalevTU134

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:32 pm

gregpodpl wrote:
tomgle wrote:

There are some CS flights from ORD or NYC - but I have not seen anything from LAX which is also UA strong. There is a discussion on polish forum - and looks like you can't even buy WAW-LAX-HNL on LO-UA metal on a single ticket.

Of course you can buy that itinerary on a single ticket. Only an interline agreement is needed for that - which UA and LO have, of course. Maybe there isn't yet a published through fare WAW-HNL on LO where that routing is allowed (so these would be two fare components, for now), but I would be surprised if LO doesn't add that routing to those fares. Codesharing has nothing to do with this.

mke717spotter

Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:00 am

SRQLOT wrote:

Is EWR up to daily yet or would that be a candidate for increased flights?
Will you watch the Cleveland Browns and the Detroit Lions on Sunday? Only if coach Eric Mangini resigned after a loss.

gregpodpl

Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:51 am

MalevTU134 wrote:
gregpodpl wrote:
tomgle wrote:

Of course you can buy that itinerary on a single ticket. Only an interline agreement is needed for that - which UA and LO have, of course. Maybe there isn't yet a published through fare WAW-HNL on LO where that routing is allowed (so these would be two fare components, for now), but I would be surprised if LO doesn't add that routing to those fares. Codesharing has nothing to do with this.

Looks like UA is blocking it (in fare conditions - END-ON-END COMBINATIONS) - not LO. You can only make LO-HA routing for HNL.
Unless I'm mistaken - than please find a connection like that somewhere please - like ITA Matrix.

hoya

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:38 am

MalevTU134 wrote:
gregpodpl wrote:
tomgle wrote:

Check the days you're looking for WAW-HNL via LAX. Only when LO arrives in the afternoon can it connect to UA's last LAX-HNL flight of the day, usually around 5 or 6pm.
Hoya Saxa!!

SRQLOT

Tue Oct 08, 2019 3:51 am

mke717spotter wrote:
SRQLOT wrote:

Is EWR up to daily yet or would that be a candidate for increased flights?

EWR will be 5 weekly next summer plus 1 weekly from RZE. Then with flights combined to JFK , NYC has 3 daily flights and on Sundays it will be 4. I'm going to say LOT has to be thinking to add more flights especially with no visas starting end of this year. Now they really could add flights from Gdansk to New York a lot of people connect thru WAW.
LO LH CL BA AZ WN UA DL AA B6 NK
WAW,KRK,FRA,LGW,FCO,SLP,MTY,ORD,MDW,LAS,DFW,ATL,RDU,BNA,BHM,CLT,BOS,DTW,FLL,MCO RSW,TPA,SRQ (LOT,C09,LL40,DPA,6S8)
717 733/7/8/9/M8 744 752/3 763 788 319 320 321 332/3 M90 RJ85 CR9 Q400 E7/95 (PA28,152)

gregpodpl

Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:27 am

hoya wrote:
Check the days you're looking for WAW-HNL via LAX. Only when LO arrives in the afternoon can it connect to UA's last LAX-HNL flight of the day, usually around 5 or 6pm.

Tried that (arriving 2:25pm, last UA is at 5:50pm) - and it's showing nice 28 hours layover at LAX. But you are right - sometimes you can buy it on a single ticket. For now inconvenient and expensive - maybe will change one day. I guess it's mostly up to UA.

oxonrow

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:49 am

gregpodpl wrote:
hoya wrote:

Tried that (arriving 2:25pm, last UA is at 5:50pm) - and it's showing nice 28 hours layover at LAX. But you are right - sometimes you can buy it on a single ticket. For now inconvenient and expensive - maybe will change one day. I guess it's mostly up to UA.

No chance, JVs are a curse. UA/LH will route on their own metal, keeping others out. Glad to see regulators are starting to understand this better. But member states like Poland should push against JVs' anti-competitive effects more forcefully in Brussels.

Fastphilly

Wed Oct 09, 2019 5:16 am

WOW!! SFO sure has gotten a impressive stable of European foreign tails in recent years. Still waiting on Austrian :)

parrotta

Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:34 pm

LOT CEO interview about BUD expansion, daily BUD-ICN and Hungarian AOC.

https://airportal.hu/lot-szeretnenk-res ... szteseben/

oxonrow

Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:54 pm

LOT delaying the start of Daxing flights til second half of January 2020 -- a third Dreamliner is now out again (there were three, then two, now three again) because of the Trent 1000 troubles. No end to LOT's Boeing issues in sight.

parrotta

Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:34 pm

Polish vlogger posted vids of BUD and the new LOT lounge in Budapest. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=share&v=rswk86jW1IA

parrotta

Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:52 pm

BUD-JFK goes 7x per week from May with a very hectic timetable, seems and not surprising as American Airlines launches 4x, ORD might not be resumed by LOT.

https://budflyer.blog.hu/2019/10/17/sur ... zott_a_lot

WingsOfLove

Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:08 am

LOT will be adding an E-190 to its Tallinn schedule, operated by German Airways.

https://zeitfracht-presse.de/en/2019/10 ... -with-lot/

Blerg

Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:01 am

WingsOfLove wrote:
LOT will be adding an E-190 to its Tallinn schedule, operated by German Airways.

I don't get it, is LO operating a small base in Tallinn? Is this as a result of Nordica's demise?

jarlog

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:27 am

Blerg wrote:
I don't get it, is LO operating a small base in Tallinn? Is this as a result of Nordica's demise?

LO has been the 49% owner of the operator of Nordica flights, Regional Jet, for over 2 years now. Tallinn can be considered a small base for LO, although LO flights ex-TLL are not operated by LO mainline, but rather by Regional Jet on CRJ9-s. Soon be adding ex-LO E195 frames to the fleet. After the end of Nordica-branded flights (albeit still with LO-code) on 27OCT19, the destinations will be BRU, ARN and WAW.
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

tomgle

Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:18 am

LOT posted on instagram that their next 787-9 (SP-LSG) is out of the paint shop, and will be joining the fleet soon. Is this LOT's first Dreamliner built in Charleston?

konkret

Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:50 pm

WingsOfLove wrote:

I don’t really get that.

“An Embraer E-190 regional jet will serve various destinations in Europe from Tallinn. Destinations include Copenhagen, Trondheim, Stockholm, Vilnius, Nice and Split”

I thought that LO destinations from TLL are down to only WAW, BRU and ARN...?
Any why would LO wetlease an aircraft from German Airways when they have Regional Jet based in TLL. Is there some rift between LO and Regional Jet?

Milka

Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:37 pm

tomgle wrote:
LOT posted on instagram that their next 787-9 (SP-LSG) is out of the paint shop, and will be joining the fleet soon. Is this LOT's first Dreamliner built in Charleston?

Yes indeed it will be the first frame built in Charleston, hopefully their production quality has improved by now.

On another note, Ukraine International Airlines just posted another yearly loss, the third year running and cash reserves are running out. The airline will have to downsize and cut routes to stay afloat. I see this as another opportunity for LOT to expand its presence in Ukraine and take over some of those pax flying to NA.

Source: https://www.pasazer.com/news/42552/mayberg,uia,jest,w,trudnej,sytuacji,bo,otaczajace,srodowisko,przechodzi,kryzys.html

parrotta

Wed Oct 30, 2019 5:57 pm

DEB - Debrecen, Hungary's 2nd biggest city appears now in LOT booking system. Anyone knows why?

lhrsfosyd91

Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:05 pm

Perhaps they have discovered untapped potential for flights to Chicago?

Blerg

Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:17 pm

parrotta wrote:
DEB - Debrecen, Hungary's 2nd biggest city appears now in LOT booking system. Anyone knows why?

I'm more curious where would they fly from, Budapest or Warsaw. Somehow I think it would be from BUD, WAW is slot constrained.

Pi7472000

Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:37 pm

I booked an award ticket from Venice to ORD on LOT via WAW on the UA website. When I got to Warsaw the flight was delayed 3 hrs which was not the issue.

The award ticket was advertised on a LOT 787 with no mention of possibly having to fly a charter airline Euro Atlantic Airways on a 2-4-2 767. It is gross they can sell tickets and not let passengers know before buying they may be on a dense 767 charter airline with awful service. I would understand if there was a warning of this possibility at booking. I had a lot of options and could have booked a different airline. When I booked LOT on the UA website I thought I would be on LOT not Euro Atlantic.

I was warned at booking on Air New Zealand that I would be on an EVA 777 instead of Air New Zealand 777 or 787 with an Air New Zealand crew.

The service and seating were horrible, uncomfortable and gross. People were not happy on flight. It was like flying F9 international when expecting to fly LOT.

The LOT staff were also extremely rude when asked about downgrade and flying a charter airline. They couldn't care less and did not even know the difference between a 767 and 787 or the fact that I was not flying LOT. My UA flight on a 757 from ORD the next day in coach felt 5 star compared to Euro Atlantic for my onward journey.

intrance

Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:48 pm

konkret wrote:
WingsOfLove wrote:

I don’t really get that.

“An Embraer E-190 regional jet will serve various destinations in Europe from Tallinn. Destinations include Copenhagen, Trondheim, Stockholm, Vilnius, Nice and Split”

I thought that LO destinations from TLL are down to only WAW, BRU and ARN...?
Any why would LO wetlease an aircraft from German Airways when they have Regional Jet based in TLL. Is there some rift between LO and Regional Jet?

The destinations issue might be because the news post linked was before the end of those destinations from TLL, and they did actually fly several times to at least VNO and TRD. The other side is that the Embraer is not yet online within Regional Jet. There is no Embraer in the Estonian registry and crew is still being recruited and trained AFAIK. So it's more likely to cover a gap and possibly to get some useful data before starting operations?

Blerg

Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:48 pm

Pi7472000 wrote:
I booked an award ticket from Venice to ORD on LOT via WAW on the UA website. When I got to Warsaw the flight was delayed 3 hrs which was not the issue.

The award ticket was advertised on a LOT 787 with no mention of possibly having to fly a charter airline Euro Atlantic Airways on a 2-4-2 767. It is gross they can sell tickets and not let passengers know before buying they may be on a dense 767 charter airline with awful service. I would understand if there was a warning of this possibility at booking. I had a lot of options and could have booked a different airline. When I booked LOT on the UA website I thought I would be on LOT not Euro Atlantic.

I was warned at booking on Air New Zealand that I would be on an EVA 777 instead of Air New Zealand 777 or 787 with an Air New Zealand crew.

The service and seating were horrible, uncomfortable and gross. People were not happy on flight. It was like flying F9 international when expecting to fly LOT.

The LOT staff were also extremely rude when asked about downgrade and flying a charter airline. They couldn't care less and did not even know the difference between a 767 and 787 or the fact that I was not flying LOT. My UA flight on a 757 from ORD the next day in coach felt 5 star compared to Euro Atlantic for my onward journey.

I remember some years ago when Air Serbia was launched, they used to write how the flight was operated by the A319 but in the end it was an old 733. Some passengers actually sued them and won so JU had to pay compensation for false advertizing. I wonder if some have done the same with LO if they did the same thing to others like they did to you.

konkret

Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:33 pm

Pi7472000 wrote:

I understand your frustration but as you are probably aware this is due to Rolls Royce engine issues and LO is trying its best to get you from point A to B by leasing aircraft from ACMI operators, which unfortunately usually operate older aircraft.

lhrsfosyd91

Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:42 pm

konkret wrote:
Pi7472000 wrote:

I understand your frustration but as you are probably aware this is due to Rolls Royce engine issues and LO is trying its best to get you from point A to B by leasing aircraft from ACMI operators, which unfortunately usually operate older aircraft.

Think he's unhappy about lack of communication and unprofessional staff. Not sure that's Boeing's fault?

konkret

Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:54 pm

lhrsfosyd91 wrote:
konkret wrote:
Pi7472000 wrote:

Think he's unhappy about lack of communication and unprofessional staff. Not sure that's Boeing's fault?

I think he is unhappy because he booked this particular flight expecting to fly a modern 787 but had to endure a trip on euroatlantic crappy old 767 instead.

As a side note - if I booked a flight on UA website and during booking wasn’t informed about the actual operating carrier I would direct my grievances toward UA not LO.

lhrsfosyd91

Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:13 am

konkret wrote:
lhrsfosyd91 wrote:
konkret wrote:

I think he is unhappy because he booked this particular flight expecting to fly a modern 787 but had to endure a trip on euroatlantic crappy old 767 instead.

As a side note - if I booked a flight on UA website and during booking wasn’t informed about the actual operating carrier I would direct my grievances toward UA not LO.

You might want to read the last paragraph again.

OceanAir

Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:48 am

lhrsfosyd91 wrote:
konkret wrote:
lhrsfosyd91 wrote:

You might want to read the last paragraph again.

No, he's right. UA clearly dropped the ball. I recently flew LO from JFK and the fact that the flight would be operated by an Air Belgium A343 was indicated on Google flights and lot.com. BTW - for anyone who hasn't experienced Belgian hospitality and customer service, it makes Soviet-era Aeroflot look like SQ... gag.

lhrsfosyd91

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:31 am

The LOT staff were also extremely rude when asked about downgrade and flying a charter airline. They couldn't care less and did not even know the difference between a 767 and 787 or the fact that I was not flying LOT.

dennypayne

Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:48 am

OceanAir wrote:
No, he's right. UA clearly dropped the ball. I recently flew LO from JFK and the fact that the flight would be operated by an Air Belgium A343 was indicated on Google flights and lot.com. BTW - for anyone who hasn't experienced Belgian hospitality and customer service, it makes Soviet-era Aeroflot look like SQ... gag.

Agreed - I also flew LO back to JFK recently on the Air Belgium A343, having booked an open-jaw ticket directly on the LO website (JFK-WAW-PRG then MUC-WAW-JFK) that originally showed a 788 on the WAW-JFK segment. I got email updates showing the change to the A343 and it showed online on the reservation. So I'd say the 767 switch is primarily UA's fault for not being transparent.

As far as the service on Air Belgium, I had booked the trip in premium economy which the A343 didn't have, so we were upgraded to business class. While no match for the latest-generation J seats, the experience was made even better by the service we got. Maybe it's different in economy, but comparing it to Soviet era seems a little harsh.

Had we instead been shoved into 2-4-2 on a 767 I would definitely have been pretty mad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
A300/310/319/320/321/332/333/343/380 AN24/28/38/148 AT7 B190
B717/722/732/3/4/5/7/8/9 742/744/752/753/762/763/764/772/773/788/789
CR2/7/9 D8S D93/4/5 DHC2/3/7/8 D28/38 EMB/EM2/ER3/D/4/E70/75/90
F50/100 J31 L10 L410 M11/80/90 RJ85 SF3 SU9 T134/154 Y42

Blerg

Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:53 am

The ongoing cuts at UIA are like a heavenly gift to LO. Not only are they reducing WAW from 14 to 7 weekly flights but are also reducing regional destinations such as Minsk, Vilnius, Riga ...

That said, they are increasing Krakow from 5 to 7.

lhrsfosyd91

Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:35 am

Let's quickly change the topic, we cannot possibly write anything negative about the national treasure.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos