tomgle

Re: LOT News Thread - 2019

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:38 am

Both UA and LO dropped the ball here. UA should have made it clear that the flight was operated by euroatlantic (unless the flight was booked far in advance, and was originally scheduled to be a 787). If that’s the case, then I’m not sure which airline should be responsible for notifying the customer of changes - the one operating the flight or the one selling the ticket? As for Lot’s customer service, that attitude unfortunately does not surprise me. As a side note, how come it was possible to book a lot flight via UA? I thought UA and LO don’t codeshare on TATL?

parrotta

Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:59 pm

This week's LOT's BUD-JFK and ICN flights operated by 789. I read ICN demand is outstanding, 95% LF very often

artflyer

Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:39 pm

parrotta wrote:
This week's LOT's BUD-JFK and ICN flights operated by 789. I read ICN demand is outstanding, 95% LF very often

I expect LO might have shifted some of the pax travelling from ICN through Eastern Europe on organised tours to BUD to free some space on WAW-ICN, where loads and fares were already very high. For these pax it will be even better for example to start in BUD, go via PRG and KRK to WAW and come back to ICN from WAW, then to fly via WAW twice. This and low introductory prices would generate some initial demand irrespective of any other demand in BUD and mitigate consequences of a pretty late announcement of the BUD-ICN route.

The real question is not about ICN - that will go OK, but about JFK, specially when it goes daily next summer.

Also 789 instead of 788 might be a poor indication as LO is now very constrained because of RR issue, so might have been forced to send a 789 just because it had no free 788. By the way LO is again using wet-leased metal on its key and most profitable routes from WAW just not to give any ground for accusations that it treats BUD as a "worse" hub.

As to Euroatlantic wetlease, this has been a very late and quick change, as this month LO had at one moment as many as 4 out of its 14 787 grounded due to RR issue. To what I recall this is the first time that this number of planes has been affected and LO had to recourse to an unplanned additional wet-lease for what I think was something like a week. Euroatlantic is really unfortunate, but I expect there were no other last minute options except cancellation. And of course it doesn't justify lack of communication even it that communication would be really late.

pdp

Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Looks like one of the LOT MAX 8s is back at WAW on the northwestern apron. As four are still parked at LUZ (recieving regular line maintenance and checks from employees at PZL Świdnik) I would guess it's the one from RZE?

Enter Air's are still scattered all over WAW, including the main terminal apron!

PixelPilot

Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:06 pm

lhrsfosyd91 wrote:
Let's quickly change the topic, we cannot possibly write anything negative about the national treasure.

I fly both swiss and lot several times annually and one thing is for sure.. If you're and asshole to the staff you're gonna get back same thing and reading the tone here I'm guessing that's what happened.
If the plane was changed what can the staff do? Seriously. Somebody tell what they can do rofl
Not to mention that he did the whole thing through UA website. Duh?!

OceanAir

Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:55 pm

PixelPilot wrote:
lhrsfosyd91 wrote:
Let's quickly change the topic, we cannot possibly write anything negative about the national treasure.

I fly both swiss and lot several times annually and one thing is for sure.. If you're and asshole to the staff you're gonna get back same thing and reading the tone here I'm guessing that's what happened.
If the plane was changed what can the staff do? Seriously. Somebody tell what they can do rofl
Not to mention that he did the whole thing through UA website. Duh?!

:lol: preach. This isn't even the guy who flew.

gregpodpl

Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:12 pm

artflyer wrote:
just not to give any ground for accusations that it treats BUD as a "worse" hub.

Looking from WAW perspective - it should be "worse" hub...

as this month LO had at one moment as many as 4 out of its 14 787 grounded due to RR issue.

And I've noticed few days ago there were using wetleased aircraft (Air Belgium a343) on WAW-LAX for the first time.

lhrsfosyd91

Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:13 pm

LOT failed to notify its passengers of the wet lease. It's irrelevant whether it's booked through United, LOT or Expedia. LOT advertises its intercontinental flights on the website as operated exclusively by B787s which is factually incorrect and simply false advertising given the length of the wetlease.

OceanAir

Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:32 pm

lhrsfosyd91 wrote:
LOT failed to notify its passengers of the wet lease. It's irrelevant whether it's booked through United, LOT or Expedia. LOT advertises its intercontinental flights on the website as operated exclusively by B787s which is factually incorrect and simply false advertising given the length of the wetlease.

Oh for the love of God. You're not even the person who flew!

"LOT failed to notify its passengers of the wet lease."

No it didn't. The person who did travel booked through united.com. LO indicates when flights are operated by other airlines, on its own website and through all other sales channels.

"It's irrelevant whether it's booked through United, LOT or Expedia."

... what? This is completely illogical.

"LOT advertises its intercontinental flights on the website as operated exclusively by B787s which is factually incorrect and simply false advertising given the length of the wetlease."

As does BA, which also relies on Air Belgium for its flights to EWR. LO is obviously not going to list a leased A343 on its fleet page.

WildcatYXU

Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:28 pm

OceanAir wrote:
lhrsfosyd91 wrote:

No it didn't. The person who did travel booked through united.com. LO indicates when flights are operated by other airlines, on its own website and through all other sales channels.

"LOT advertises its intercontinental flights on the website as operated exclusively by B787s which is factually incorrect and simply false advertising given the length of the wetlease."

As does BA, which also relies on Air Belgium for its flights to EWR. LO is obviously not going to list a leased A343 on its fleet page.

To be honest, if it would be the Air Belgium A340 the complaining passenger most likely wouldn't complain. But LO for some reason brought back the god awful YU 767 that killed the BUD-ORD service. I've read a complaint on a different web site where a passenger was downgraded from J to the awful Y on this 767 on the WAW - YYZ route. I'd be furious in his place...
As far as the rude staff is concerned, the son of mine was complaining about lack of service and rude cabin crew on his last LO flight to Europe. OK, it was from Europe, as he was on his way back home. He said the crew did the basic service and then disappeared. When his seat mate rung the bell asking for water the FA appeared looking furious. But hey, he's about to book with them again. LO has the cheapest J tickets to our old country and better departure time than the AC/OS combo that would be the alternative to LO.
310, 319, 320, 321, 321N, 332, 333, 343, 345, 346, 732, 735, 73G, 738, 744, 752, 762, 763, 77L, 77W, 788, AT4, AT7, BEH, CR2, CRA, CR9, DH1, DH3, DH4, E45, E75, E90, E95, F28, F50, F100, MD82, Saab 340, YAK40

OceanAir

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:29 am

WildcatYXU wrote:
OceanAir wrote:
lhrsfosyd91 wrote:

To be honest, if it would be the Air Belgium A340 the complaining passenger most likely wouldn't complain. But LO for some reason brought back the god awful YU 767 that killed the BUD-ORD service. I've read a complaint on a different web site where a passenger was downgraded from J to the awful Y on this 767 on the WAW - YYZ route. I'd be furious in his place...
As far as the rude staff is concerned, the son of mine was complaining about lack of service and rude cabin crew on his last LO flight to Europe. OK, it was from Europe, as he was on his way back home. He said the crew did the basic service and then disappeared. When his seat mate rung the bell asking for water the FA appeared looking furious. But hey, he's about to book with them again. LO has the cheapest J tickets to our old country and better departure time than the AC/OS combo that would be the alternative to LO.

Oh I totally agree with you on the 767 being a horrible aircraft. That wasn't what the argument was about. I'm actually baffled as to why/how LO thinks it's acceptable to replace a 787 with a 767 in 2019. LO keeps going for euroatlantic and these other horrible temp lease companies. Didn't South African Airways just get an A359 from Hainan? A much better aircraft for LO (in general) IMO. I wish they'd ditch Boeing already.. Sell off those 788s, keep the 789s and add some A359s and 1000s :D

oxonrow

Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:57 am

LO's 15th 787 (-9) arrived in WAW this morning. Off on its first revenue flight to YYZ this afternoon. With two more 789s coming, the long-haul fleet will grow to 17! Here's to hoping that engine issues are sorted soon. Is it becoming obvious that LO lacks the shot-haul fleet to support this rapid long-haul expansion (seat numbers if not destinations).

WildcatYXU

Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:47 pm

oxonrow wrote:
LO's 15th 787 (-9) arrived in WAW this morning. Off on its first revenue flight to YYZ this afternoon. With two more 789s coming, the long-haul fleet will grow to 17! Here's to hoping that engine issues are sorted soon. Is it becoming obvious that LO lacks the shot-haul fleet to support this rapid long-haul expansion (seat numbers if not destinations).

The web site is still showing a KF A343 on LO45/46 until the end of the year.
310, 319, 320, 321, 321N, 332, 333, 343, 345, 346, 732, 735, 73G, 738, 744, 752, 762, 763, 77L, 77W, 788, AT4, AT7, BEH, CR2, CRA, CR9, DH1, DH3, DH4, E45, E75, E90, E95, F28, F50, F100, MD82, Saab 340, YAK40

oxonrow

Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:08 pm

WildcatYXU wrote:
oxonrow wrote:

Surely not every day? Media report the new bird is entering service on LO45 today. Flightaware shows 789 too. Unsure.

tomgle

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:43 am

Yesterday LOT flew the inaugural service to Colombo (LO69), using a 787-9, but the aircraft didn’t return to Warsaw, instead it was ferried to Delhi and is now on its way from Delhi to Warsaw. Also, this flight to Warsaw doesn’t have the regular flight number from Delhi to Warsaw (LO72) but rather LO1074. In fact both of these flights are in the air at the same time. This flight is also scheduled to take place twice more in the coming 7 days. Anyone got any ideas as to what’s going on here?

lhrsfosyd91

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:45 am

First flights out would likely carry no passengers on the way back so looks like there are extra flights for sale on a return to WAW but from DEL.

pdp

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:52 am

Something I've noticed having trsnsited through WAW twice in the last week is the rather low utilisation of LOT's fleet. There are always plenty of aircraft parked up doing not a fat lot, from engineless 787s to Q400s.

Take SP-LWD, yesterday it spent from 1000L until 1530L sat around between London turns. Seems a long time to do nothing!

Blerg

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:54 am

pdp wrote:
Something I've noticed having trsnsited through WAW twice in the last week is the rather low utilisation of LOT's fleet. There are always plenty of aircraft parked up doing not a fat lot, from engineless 787s to Q400s.

Take SP-LWD, yesterday it spent from 1000L until 1530L sat around between London turns. Seems a long time to do nothing!

Could it be because there is less flying in winter time? In summer their fleet seems to be maxed out.

pdp

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:57 am

Blerg wrote:
pdp wrote:

Could it be because there is less flying in winter time? In summer their fleet seems to be maxed out.

They still have a lot of ACMI aircraft hanging about. I spotted the Nordica CRJs, Blue Air 737s and at least one Smartlynx A320 all operating for LOT.

Very strange operation.

Blerg

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:02 am

pdp wrote:
Blerg wrote:
pdp wrote:

They still have a lot of ACMI aircraft hanging about. I spotted the Nordica CRJs, Blue Air 737s and at least one Smartlynx A320 all operating for LOT.

Very strange operation.

Actually, I'm curious, is the B737 from Blue Air now with LO? The plane even got a Polish registration. Very odd, they must have secured a very sweet lease on it.

pdp

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:06 am

Blerg wrote:
pdp wrote:
Blerg wrote:

Very strange operation.

Actually, I'm curious, is the B737 from Blue Air now with LO? The plane even got a Polish registration. Very odd, they must have secured a very sweet lease on it.

Seems to be SP-LUA?

Blerg

Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:09 am

pdp wrote:
Blerg wrote:
pdp wrote:

Very strange operation.

Seems to be SP-LUA?

That's the one. I find it odd that it received a Polish registration. Who knows, maybe Boeing is paying for it as part of a MAX compensation.

konrad

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:47 am

Blerg wrote:

Yes, it is. Not sure if it stays after the MAX'es come back.

LOT has now a very diverse B737 fleet:
12 groundeded B737-8 MAX, 5 of them parked in Poland, 7 undelivered, parked by Boeing.
7 B737-800 NGs, recently they took extra 3 frames, including two ex Jet Airways to replace grounded MAX'es.
1 B737-700 NG SP-LUA in Blue Air colours mentioned above
3 B737-400 classics which were supposed to be retired by the end of the year.
They have a modern, updated interior yet are not flying all that much.

pdp wrote:

The Nordica CRJs are flying for LOT from the WAW hub since two or three years covering selected routes, mostly Scandinavia and the Baltic states. Some of them (ES-ACB, ACC, ...) have a hybrid Nordica-LOT livery. Think of them as a regional LOT affiliate.

Blerg

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:07 am

So LO has 7 738 in total or will they have 10 with the Jet Airways birds? Since there are no indication that MAX will fly anytime soon, I wonder if they might lease some more before next summer.

konrad

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:30 am

Blerg wrote:
So LO has 7 738 in total or will they have 10 with the Jet Airways birds? Since there are no indication that MAX will fly anytime soon, I wonder if they might lease some more before next summer.

It has 7 738 flying now. There are rumors of additional ones ex Jet Airways being prepared.

SRQLOT

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:04 pm

There is a rumor also that LOT will be taking more Azul E195s as Azul gets the E2.

From memory I think the 737-700 and 2 E-195s the ones with the small LOT stickers were part of a special deal from Boeing for MAX issues. Talk is that now that high season is over LOT will be repainting aircraft, and changing cabins on aircraft that it will keep longer.
LO LH CL BA AZ WN UA DL AA B6 NK
WAW,KRK,FRA,LGW,FCO,SLP,MTY,ORD,MDW,LAS,DFW,ATL,RDU,BNA,BHM,CLT,BOS,DTW,FLL,MCO RSW,TPA,SRQ (LOT,C09,LL40,DPA,6S8)
717 733/7/8/9/M8 744 752/3 763 788 319 320 321 332/3 M90 RJ85 CR9 Q400 E7/95 (PA28,152)

whywhyzee

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:28 pm

WildcatYXU wrote:
oxonrow wrote:

It's been all 787s, LOT has put very few wet leased aircraft on YYZ, it's only been a handful of flights that I have seen.

SRQLOT

Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:44 pm

Also a bit more bad news for LOT in Krakow, AA will be increasing frequency ORD-KRK from 5 to 6 bringing it inline with their BUD 4 to 6 flights.

https://www.pasazer.com/mobi/news/42596 ... icago.html

An interesting comment below is that Delta is also looking at KRK.
LO LH CL BA AZ WN UA DL AA B6 NK
WAW,KRK,FRA,LGW,FCO,SLP,MTY,ORD,MDW,LAS,DFW,ATL,RDU,BNA,BHM,CLT,BOS,DTW,FLL,MCO RSW,TPA,SRQ (LOT,C09,LL40,DPA,6S8)
717 733/7/8/9/M8 744 752/3 763 788 319 320 321 332/3 M90 RJ85 CR9 Q400 E7/95 (PA28,152)

pdp

Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:47 pm

Something I've just remembered whilst we taxied to the stand in WAW, the old LOT ERJs were parked up on the maintenance apron and I don't remember them being there before! Reactivation or sold?

EDIT: this was on 30-Oct-2019

tomgle

Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:52 pm

pdp wrote:
Something I've just remembered whilst we taxied to the stand in WAW, the old LOT ERJs were parked up on the maintenance apron and I don't remember them being there before! Reactivation or sold?

EDIT: this was on 30-Oct-2019

I saw them recently as well, I believe in last year’s thread someone mentioned that they were sold to a Ukrainian airline a few years ago, but then the sale was blocked for some reason (or something like that anyway). They’ve been sitting there for a while, I think you can see the hem on google maps. I haven’t heard anything about LOT planning to reactivate them.

tomgle

Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 pm

There’s speculation on the Irish 11/19 thread about LOT starting WAW-DUB, any chance of this actually happening? I thing Dublin is about the only capital in Western Europe without nonstop service from WAW. https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1434209&start=50

terefere

Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:33 pm

tomgle wrote:
There’s speculation on the Irish 11/19 thread about LOT starting WAW-DUB, any chance of this actually happening? I thing Dublin is about the only capital in Western Europe without nonstop service from WAW. https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1434209&start=50

WAW-DUB does in principle seem like one of those reasonable routes for LO to open, but I tihnk they need more planes in the fleet. Flight to DUB is almost 3 hours one-way. When Aer Lingus retreated, it was a good time to step in but whey didn't. I'm not sure if they can afford such a route before Maxes are back.

PixelPilot

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:13 am

terefere wrote:
tomgle wrote:

WAW-DUB does in principle seem like one of those reasonable routes for LO to open, but I tihnk they need more planes in the fleet. Flight to DUB is almost 3 hours one-way. When Aer Lingus retreated, it was a good time to step in but whey didn't. I'm not sure if they can afford such a route before Maxes are back.

If we are to believe Boeing, we might see maxes back early 2020. Not far.

konkret

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:49 am

tomgle wrote:

Bern is definitely another “capital in Western Europe without nonstop service from WAW. ”

DUSZRH

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:11 am

Not really a capital though, but let’s not go into the details ;)

(It’s the closest thing to a capital Switzerland has.)

Blerg

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:41 am

terefere wrote:
tomgle wrote:

Why would they need the MAX for WAW-DUB? They send their Embraers to both Larnaca and Beirut and I think they are as far as Dublin, if not more. I remember some years ago I flew on E75 to LCA, flight was 02.45. It was not fun since it was a night flight as well.

terefere

Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:03 am

Blerg wrote:
terefere wrote:
tomgle wrote:

Why would they need the MAX for WAW-DUB? They send their Embraers to both Larnaca and Beirut and I think they are as far as Dublin, if not more. I remember some years ago I flew on E75 to LCA, flight was 02.45. It was not fun since it was a night flight as well.

They don't. They need more narrow body planes in their fleet. Maxes can operate on those routes where E-jets are flying now, freeing them for routes like WAW-DUB.

Blerg

Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:06 am

terefere wrote:
Blerg wrote:
terefere wrote:

They don't. They need more narrow body planes in their fleet. Maxes can operate on those routes where E-jets are flying now, freeing them for routes like WAW-DUB.

But didn't they add several E95s (from Azul and Saratov) and I think three B738? How many additional planes do they need.

SASViking

Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:24 am

Blerg wrote:
terefere wrote:
Blerg wrote:

But didn't they add several E95s (from Azul and Saratov) and I think three B738? How many additional planes do they need.

Yes they've recently added some more aircraft, which seems to have helped LOT a little bit. However they still seem to lack aircraft. It's still not unusual for them to operate 787's on Intra-european flights. Both CPH, LHR, BRU and CDG have been operated by 787s several times within the last couple of weeks. They don't have enough flexibility and stability in their short haul fleet to open more routes
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H

User001

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:01 am

The ACL slot report shows that LOT are interested in starting 14 new European routes, including Tirana, Dublin and Manchester. Whether they all happen is an entirely different matter all together however.

Blerg

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:23 am

SASViking wrote:
Blerg wrote:
terefere wrote:

Yes they've recently added some more aircraft, which seems to have helped LOT a little bit. However they still seem to lack aircraft. It's still not unusual for them to operate 787's on Intra-european flights. Both CPH, LHR, BRU and CDG have been operated by 787s several times within the last couple of weeks. They don't have enough flexibility and stability in their short haul fleet to open more routes

Which can only mean their growth was not well coordinated. Maybe they grew a little too fast for their own good.

Blerg

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:28 am

User001 wrote:
The ACL slot report shows that LOT are interested in starting 14 new European routes, including Tirana, Dublin and Manchester. Whether they all happen is an entirely different matter all together however.

I wonder if Tirana might be launched from BUD after subsidies expire which were given to Wizz Air. I doubt they have enough good slots in WAW to efficiently compete with JU and OS in Albania.

User001

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:34 am

Blerg wrote:
User001 wrote:

I wonder if Tirana might be launched from BUD after subsidies expire which were given to Wizz Air. I doubt they have enough good slots in WAW to efficiently compete with JU and OS in Albania.

All of the 14 routes would be from WAW if launched

artflyer

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:42 am

LO has 5 MAX grounded with 7 more waiting for delivery at Boing. In 2020 they expected to get 3 more MAX, for a total of 15 MAX in their fleet. In order to avoid long term wet-leases, this year LO dry-leased 3 E195, 3 B738 and one 734. Still, this only covered for (with lower capacity) those MAX that they already had in their fleet.

There is also a rumour that they have contracted many more E195 ex-Azul to be delivered as Azul replaces them for E2. Three of them will be parked in BUD starting S2020.

So, definately, especially when MAX issue is over, with 12+ more planes, capacity in WAW permitting, they can be expected not only to increase frequences, but also to open a number of new routes, both in Europe and Asia.

pdp

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:46 am

MAN sort of makes sense as it's one of the few airports in the UK that hasn't been invaded by the pink and purple planes of Wizz. There's also a lot of regeneration money being spent in Manchester itself for the "Northern Powerhouse".

The question will be how popular it will be. W6 send their WAW-based A321s to Liverpool regularly and the polish VFR market is very price conscious.

Blerg

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 am

artflyer wrote:
LO has 5 MAX grounded with 7 more waiting for delivery at Boing. In 2020 they expected to get 3 more MAX, for a total of 15 MAX in their fleet. In order to avoid long term wet-leases, this year LO dry-leased 3 E195, 3 B738 and one 734. Still, this only covered for (with lower capacity) those MAX that they already had in their fleet.

There is also a rumour that they have contracted many more E195 ex-Azul to be delivered as Azul replaces them for E2. Three of them will be parked in BUD starting S2020.

So, definately, especially when MAX issue is over, with 12+ more planes, capacity in WAW permitting, they can be expected not only to increase frequences, but also to open a number of new routes, both in Europe and Asia.

One B734 or are you referring to the B737-700 they leased from Blue Air?

artflyer

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:54 am

pdp wrote:
MAN sort of makes sense as it's one of the few airports in the UK that hasn't been invaded by the pink and purple planes of Wizz. There's also a lot of regeneration money being spent in Manchester itself for the "Northern Powerhouse".

The question will be how popular it will be. W6 send their WAW-based A321s to Liverpool regularly and the polish VFR market is very price conscious.

On sh LO was never chasing Polish emmigrants market. Why would they change their stance? MAN was expected to open in the same pattern as for example German destinations HAJ, NUE, STR, ie 12 weekly, morning and evening, suitable for business travellers.

artflyer

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:59 am

Blerg wrote:
artflyer wrote:

One B734 or are you referring to the B737-700 they leased from Blue Air?

Sorry, B737-700. It's in the Blue Air livery, but I don't know who the lessor is.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/sp-lua

User001

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:11 am

For posterity full list of routes LOT has applied to the ACL for slots starting Summer 20 are:

Athens, Rome, Moscow, Dublin, Manchester, Tirana, Chania, Frankovsk, Santorini, Kos, Ostrava, Rijeka and Rimini.

Long haul have applied for Cancun and San Francisco.

All from Warsaw as taken from the WAW slot report.

artflyer

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 am

Rijeka, San Francisco were already announced, so they will definately start.

Moscow (DME) was suspended until 2020 and was announced to be restarted S2020.

Cancun is a charter.

The rest we shall see.

One more clarification: this is not a list of routes that LO has applied to ACL for slot allocation at WAW, but a result of initial allocation. LO has applied for some 594 slots and received approx. one third of that.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos