STLflyer

Re: St. Louis Aviation Thread - 2019

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:23 am

Damn, how did we miss the Queen making a visit to STL a couple weeks ago?

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/PAC ... /KSTL/OETB

Any idea what a random cargo flight from STL to Saudi Arabia might’ve been carrying?

Jshank83

Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:24 am

STLflyer wrote:

Any idea what a random cargo flight from STL to Saudi Arabia might’ve been carrying?

The airport wasn’t allowed to do any social media on it. A few people took pics and posted on twitter though. I am guessing it was Boeing.

PhilMcCrackin

Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:44 am

STLflyer wrote:

Parts for Saudi Arabian F15s, maybe? Or some other sort of weaponary from Boeing.....

OETB is home to some of SA's F15s.

Jshank83

Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:46 pm

July Frequency schedule

Weekly flights (change)
WN 813 (+20) 2.5%
AA 265 (-7) -2.6%
DL 204 (no change)
UA 203 (+10) 5.2%
F9 38 (+10) 35.7%
G4 32 (+1) 3.2%
AS 21 (+2) 10.5%
AC 21 (+2) 10.5%
SY 6

Total
STL 1738 (+18) 1%
BLV 32

Legacy YoY seat count difference. (Could be a bit difference due to plane configs but should be close enough)

These are Monday only numbers. Should be similar for Mon-Fri but weekends will be different.

AA +2.42
DL +4.99
UA +5.81

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

dcaproducer

Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:40 am

Jshank83 wrote:
July Frequency schedule

Weekly flights (change)
WN 813 (+20) 2.5%
AA 265 (-7) -2.6%
DL 204 (no change)
UA 203 (+10) 5.2%
F9 38 (+10) 35.7%
G4 32 (+1) 3.2%
AS 21 (+2) 10.5%
AC 21 (+2) 10.5%
SY 6

Total
STL 1738 (+18) 1%
BLV 32

Legacy YoY seat count difference. (Could be a bit difference due to plane configs but should be close enough)

These are Monday only numbers. Should be similar for Mon-Fri but weekends will be different.

AA +2.42
DL +4.99
UA +5.81

It will be interesting to see what WN does once the Max issues are fixed. This is definitely causing issues this summer.

Jshank83

Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:28 am

dcaproducer wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
July Frequency schedule

Weekly flights (change)
WN 813 (+20) 2.5%
AA 265 (-7) -2.6%
DL 204 (no change)
UA 203 (+10) 5.2%
F9 38 (+10) 35.7%
G4 32 (+1) 3.2%
AS 21 (+2) 10.5%
AC 21 (+2) 10.5%
SY 6

Total
STL 1738 (+18) 1%
BLV 32

AA +2.42
DL +4.99
UA +5.81

It will be interesting to see what WN does once the Max issues are fixed. This is definitely causing issues this summer.

Yeah. STL was supposed to be at 842 a week before the MAX cuts. Would have been +49 or 6.1% gain.

Luckily August and September are only 3 a week down (due to cuts) from the original schedule. So not as a bad.

Jshank83

Mon Jul 01, 2019 7:11 pm

May numbers for are out.

Passengers up 2.5% on the month
Up 2.9% on the year
Cargo up 6% on the month
Up 4.4% on the year.

https://www.flystl.com/uploads/document ... PubRel.pdf

dcaproducer

Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:01 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
May numbers for are out.

Up 2.9% on the year
Cargo up 6% on the month
Up 4.4% on the year.

Saw your response on he WN Max cutbacks. That’s going to hurt growth rates this summer, but it’s good to see numbers still heading up.

Jshank83

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:00 am

dcaproducer wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
May numbers for are out.

Up 2.9% on the year
Cargo up 6% on the month
Up 4.4% on the year.

Saw your response on he WN Max cutbacks. That’s going to hurt growth rates this summer, but it’s good to see numbers still heading up.

Yea, I think we will stay in the positive every month and that is good, especially with all the MAX issues (and our reliance on them). Not the 5-10% gains I would love to see but under the circumstances and seeing other airports having negative or barely positive months, I won't complain too much. I think summer can still be 4%-ish gains even with the MAX cutbacks.

Midwestindy

Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:52 am

Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List

Jshank83

Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:48 am

Midwestindy wrote:

Great find. I am stealing this for my twitter.

Also, I see Cape is pushing their codeshare with AA in this proposal for Qunicy.

And I sure hope their numbers are off or even if flights were 100% full in June the airport could only be up 1.6% in June.

Jshank83

Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:05 am

Owensboro's contract is up also.

Cape Air (current holder), Air Choice One, Southern, and Boutique all vying for the route.

They mention they are interested in BNA or Chicago flights. But that codeshares matter (hurts Air Choice One).

https://www.14news.com/2019/07/01/new-d ... o-airport/

TWA302

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:35 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

This is super interesting. The one thing that stands out to me is how low MIA is on this list. I knew they whacked a bunch of flights and went to A319s but I assume that the demand is still there to get to those Caribbean and SA/CA destinations. 256 seats per day are shockingly low, in my opinion.

Jshank83

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:37 pm

Southern, Cape Air, Air Choice One, and Boutique presented their EAS options to Owensboro last night. All included flights to STL. Some had a combination of STL and ATL/BNA/ORD. Some had no STL.

Cape was the cheapest subsidy and cheapest airfare. They offered STL and BNA. So I would guess this would be the favorite just because DOT usually likes to go with the cheapest subsidy.

Even more, Cape Air has designed a brand new fleet of Tecnam P2012 Traveller planes specifically for Owensboro’s airport, Bonney said. The planes would also feature nine seats for passengers. Cape Air would offer the lowest subsidy cost ($1.99 million) of all four carriers, as well as a new ticket office in downtown Owensboro.

“This is the first new purpose-designed commuter aircraft in 40 years,” Bonney said. “We have the lowest fares. We’re currently averaging $38 per flight in this market. Our planes and pilots are based in Owensboro.”

https://www.messenger-inquirer.com/news ... a0990.html

Bigger news to me is that Southern would add a STL-MEM flight. Which would be nice. I didn't get the vibe from the article that Owenboro would go with that option though when they have two nonstop cities options.

Southern Airways would offer flights to St. Louis (21 per week) or to Chicago, but recommended the airport’s board of directors to consider the St. Louis option first, offering a deal that would include trips from St. Louis to Memphis.

“This worked really well for us in the past — we’d offer free tickets from Owensboro to St. Louis if you buy a ticket from St. Louis to Memphis,” Little said.

https://www.owensborotimes.com/features ... owensboro/
Last edited by Jshank83 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jshank83

Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:37 pm

TWA302 wrote:
This is super interesting. The one thing that stands out to me is how low MIA is on this list. I knew they whacked a bunch of flights and went to A319s but I assume that the demand is still there to get to those Caribbean and SA/CA destinations. 256 seats per day are shockingly low, in my opinion.

Down to just a E175 and a A319.

BHMNONREV

Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:23 pm

Jshank83 wrote:

Far cry from the 3x757 AA would ply the route with daily back in the day. Just don't think there is that much demand to Jamaica and the DR that is not already served from Frontier, Apple, etc..

TWA302

Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:25 pm

BHMNONREV wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

Far cry from the 3x757 AA would ply the route with daily back in the day. Just don't think there is that much demand to Jamaica and the DR that is not already served from Frontier, Apple, etc..

It isn't just Jamaica and the DR. I get that, but MIA is AA's gateway to tons of other destinations in the Caribbean and Latin America. Just odd. They don't even have an afternoon/evening return back to MIA. Just sucks from a personal standpoint that it is such a PITA to get ANYWHERE on AA now from here. I don't fly them unless I have to, but we changed to DL when we need to get somewhere outside of the country.

dcaproducer

Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:59 pm

TWA302 wrote:
BHMNONREV wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

It isn't just Jamaica and the DR. I get that, but MIA is AA's gateway to tons of other destinations in the Caribbean and Latin America. Just odd. They don't even have an afternoon/evening return back to MIA. Just sucks from a personal standpoint that it is such a PITA to get ANYWHERE on AA now from here. I don't fly them unless I have to, but we changed to DL when we need to get somewhere outside of the country.

It’s telling that AA has pulled back and really doesn’t seem to care about the STL One World customer base it inherited. Looking at the numbers, DL is certainly filling planes to ATL where you can pretty much go anywhere in the Caribbean.

stlgph

Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:08 pm

Are we forgetting that Charlotte exists?
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

pmanni1

Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:52 pm

TWA302 wrote:
BHMNONREV wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

To my knowledge AA has never had any competition on this route so it's not like they're bleeding customers to other airlines. Would be interesting to see SY compete on this.

jplatts

Thu Jul 04, 2019 5:19 pm

pmanni1 wrote:
TWA302 wrote:
BHMNONREV wrote:

To my knowledge AA has never had any competition on this route so it's not like they're bleeding customers to other airlines. Would be interesting to see SY compete on this.

WN already serves FLL in the MIA/FLL market nonstop from STL, and WN also already offers 1-stop connecting service to its Caribbean destinations from STL through FLL. WN also operated seasonal, Saturday-only nonstop service to MBJ and PUJ from STL this spring.

There are also some Caribbean destinations outside of Jamaica and the Dominican Republic that are already served by WN such as AUA, GCM, HAV, NAS, PLS, and SJU.

maps4ltd

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:36 pm

dcaproducer wrote:
TWA302 wrote:
BHMNONREV wrote:

It’s telling that AA has pulled back and really doesn’t seem to care about the STL One World customer base it inherited. Looking at the numbers, DL is certainly filling planes to ATL where you can pretty much go anywhere in the Caribbean.

Indeed. DL is offering 6x daily to Detroit, while American is only offering 2x to Miami. Pitiful. I flew STL-MIA last summer (when it was 3x, E75 out and 319 back), and both flights were full. MIA is a Caribbean powerhouse for sure, but it seems to be all around weak on the domestic side. And on DL I can go to ATL 8x usually.
Delta Gold Medallion and Southwest A-List

maps4ltd

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:38 pm

stlgph wrote:

It's not the Caribbean powerhouse that MIA is. It's more like AA's ATL; good for southeastern US connections.

N383SW

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:56 pm

maps4ltd wrote:
stlgph wrote:

It's not the Caribbean powerhouse that MIA is. It's more like AA's ATL; good for southeastern US connections.

Certainly not the Caribbean powerhouse of MIA but they do offer a lot of Caribbean connections through CLT and also with decent frequency on STL-CLT.

stl07

Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:59 pm

Not to mention dfw
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

atrude777

Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:04 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
Southern, Cape Air, Air Choice One, and Boutique presented their EAS options to Owensboro last night. All included flights to STL. Some had a combination of STL and ATL/BNA/ORD. Some had no STL.

Cape was the cheapest subsidy and cheapest airfare. They offered STL and BNA. So I would guess this would be the favorite just because DOT usually likes to go with the cheapest subsidy.

Even more, Cape Air has designed a brand new fleet of Tecnam P2012 Traveller planes specifically for Owensboro’s airport, Bonney said. The planes would also feature nine seats for passengers. Cape Air would offer the lowest subsidy cost ($1.99 million) of all four carriers, as well as a new ticket office in downtown Owensboro.

“This is the first new purpose-designed commuter aircraft in 40 years,” Bonney said. “We have the lowest fares. We’re currently averaging $38 per flight in this market. Our planes and pilots are based in Owensboro.”

Bigger news to me is that Southern would add a STL-MEM flight. Which would be nice. I didn't get the vibe from the article that Owenboro would go with that option though when they have two nonstop cities options.

Southern Airways would offer flights to St. Louis (21 per week) or to Chicago, but recommended the airport’s board of directors to consider the St. Louis option first, offering a deal that would include trips from St. Louis to Memphis.

“This worked really well for us in the past — we’d offer free tickets from Owensboro to St. Louis if you buy a ticket from St. Louis to Memphis,” Little said.

I thought it would be about time to be hearing about the proposals for the EAS cities in and out of STL!

Wonder when MWA-Marion, Illinois will come up.

I am HOPING SkyWest will try for MWA!

Did SkyWest put a bid for UIN? Seems interesting Cape Air is trying to get back into UIN?!

Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

Jshank83

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:18 pm

atrude777 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

I thought it would be about time to be hearing about the proposals for the EAS cities in and out of STL!

Did SkyWest put a bid for UIN? Seems interesting Cape Air is trying to get back into UIN?!

Alex

I’ve only seen the one bid for UIN but I’m sure there will be 4-5 airlines bid it.

Cape and air choice one will bid anything in the area. They would be dumb not to.

stlgph

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:27 pm

maps4ltd wrote:
stlgph wrote:

Charlotte offers all the top destinations and a few others people want to get to.

Unless the daily STL-Bonaire market has jumped to a significant number then that's too bad and they might have to make an extra stop or two along the way if they want to fly AA.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

maps4ltd

Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:59 pm

stlgph wrote:
maps4ltd wrote:
stlgph wrote:

Charlotte offers all the top destinations and a few others people want to get to.

Unless the daily STL-Bonaire market has jumped to a significant number then that's too bad and they might have to make an extra stop or two along the way if they want to fly AA.

I have Ecuadorian family, and they fly GYE-STL a lot. It's not just US point of sale; also lots of VFR. And its not just Caribbean either; you've got lots of unique Central/South American markets (Manaus, Montevideo, Cordoba, Pereira, Barranquilla, Santa Cruz (VVI), etc.). CLT doesn't go into Central/South America much or at all. And CLT doesn't have the O/D traffic of MIA.

jplatts

Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:14 am

maps4ltd wrote:
Indeed. DL is offering 6x daily to Detroit, while American is only offering 2x to Miami. Pitiful. I flew STL-MIA last summer (when it was 3x, E75 out and 319 back), and both flights were full. MIA is a Caribbean powerhouse for sure, but it seems to be all around weak on the domestic side. And on DL I can go to ATL 8x usually.

There are likely some travelers in St. Louis who would choose to fly to FLL on WN over MIA on AA, and WN also has more market share on domestic air travel in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale market than any of its LCC or ULCC competitors. WN also has some connecting feed from destinations such as DSM, MSP, OMA, and ICT in addition to O&D to support STL-FLL nonstop service.

I also previously mentioned that WN already offers 1-stop connecting service to some Caribbean destinations from STL through FLL.

Jshank83

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:55 am

maps4ltd wrote:
dcaproducer wrote:
TWA302 wrote:

STL-MIA does go back to 3x in September. 2x A319 and 1x E175. Makes me wonder if the MAX issues are why it’s down to 2. I think they fly them out of MIA and maybe they had to pull a 319 off the route to serve something else for now.

dcaproducer

Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:42 pm

stlgph wrote:
maps4ltd wrote:
stlgph wrote:

My point being that DL has very similar market share to AA and they didn’t start with the One World customer base. WN has been able to capitalize and capture most of the O&D in the market.

atrude777

Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:35 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
atrude777 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

Alex

I’ve only seen the one bid for UIN but I’m sure there will be 4-5 airlines bid it.

Cape and air choice one will bid anything in the area. They would be dumb not to.

Man..I sure hope SkyWest will bid for MWA!

Or Cape Air will offer Chicago flights too from MWA.

Any chance of AA/Envoy offering it too?! LOL

I work for United so I am biased and pushing for United service in my hometown! haha
Alex
Good things come to those who wait, better things come to those who go AFTER it!

maps4ltd

Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:50 pm

atrude777 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
atrude777 wrote:

Alex

Man..I sure hope SkyWest will bid for MWA!

Or Cape Air will offer Chicago flights too from MWA.

Any chance of AA/Envoy offering it too?! LOL

I work for United so I am biased and pushing for United service in my hometown! haha
Alex

I'm not sure about United Express/SkyWest since they already serve Cape Girardeau and Paducah.

atrude777

Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:32 pm

maps4ltd wrote:

I'm not sure about United Express/SkyWest since they already serve Cape Girardeau and Paducah.

I get the argument but UA is flying a lot of EAS cities that are right by each other.

Look out east to IAD and ORD, you have DVL and JMS which fly between the two cities then onward to DEN.

The way I see it is, if UA is gonna make money via SkyWest for EAS, what's the problem? SkyWest has the planes, they are getting more CRJ's from Express Jet.

I imagine it will be Cape Air again but I am hopeful for Chicago Flights!

It baffled me that MWA which is bigger then Cape Girardeau is lacking service, but I also know it was due to the MWA Contract as well being long, it was I believe 4-6 years!

Does anyone know HOW to search these bids? I am using the website link, but is there a keyword I have to type, is it an airline or airport to view the document bids?

Thanks,

Alex

Jshank83

Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:05 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
May numbers for are out.

Up 2.9% on the year
Cargo up 6% on the month
Up 4.4% on the year.

Apparently all these gains are O&D. Connecting was down a bit due to MAX cuts. Good to see the O&D growth.

stl07

Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:11 pm

Interesting how "intl growth" would depend on aircraft availability. Hasn't that been the case since day one for every airport in the world? Seems odd that they would say that
Interesting how every thread is spammed with "bring back paid membership, there are too many spammers"

Jshank83

Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:59 am

stl07 wrote:
Interesting how "intl growth" would depend on aircraft availability. Hasn't that been the case since day one for every airport in the world? Seems odd that they would say that

They said they are at/near the top of the list for a few airlines but depends on aircraft availability. I would guess deliveries and if they are on time (some have been delayed) come into play on that. Probably aren’t sure if they will get them in time.

stl07

Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:01 am

Jshank83 wrote:
stl07 wrote:

They said they are at/near the top of the list for a few airlines but depends on aircraft availability. I would guess deliveries and if they are on time (some have been delayed) come into play on that. Probably aren’t sure if they will get them in time.

Ah gotcha that makes more sense

STLflyer

Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:40 am

Jshank83 wrote:
stl07 wrote:

Are we thinking Europe (preferably UK or Mainland, not Icelandair to KEF although we'll take what we can get?), or are we looking at another flight to Mexico/Canada/Caribbean?

A couple years ago, I was waiting for my gate-checked bag in the jetway after arriving from YYZ on the AC flight and overheard one passenger tell another that STL was on WestJet's radar. I have no idea who this person was, who he works for, or if he's regurgitating an unsubstantiated rumor he read online, but again, 2 years later and no news on that front.

Not sure if it makes sense though - it would likely be to YYZ to feed their growing TATL network, but AC already has dozens of TATL and TPAC connections out of YYZ and every time I've been on the YYZ flights, they've been half empty. And that's on a CRJ-200, I doubt WestJet could fill a 737.

But, the original comment was:

Intl wise an airline had planned to start service this year but couldn't because of equipment issues.

That just has to be Icelandair right? I'm guessing they were planning on starting service this year, and plans went to shit sometime in the middle of March?

stl07

Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:55 am

STLflyer wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
stl07 wrote:

Are we thinking Europe (preferably UK or Mainland, not Icelandair to KEF although we'll take what we can get?), or are we looking at another flight to Mexico/Canada/Caribbean?

A couple years ago, I was waiting for my gate-checked bag in the jetway after arriving from YYZ on the AC flight and overheard one passenger tell another that STL was on WestJet's radar. I have no idea who this person was, who he works for, or if he's regurgitating an unsubstantiated rumor he read online, but again, 2 years later and no news on that front.

Not sure if it makes sense though - it would likely be to YYZ to feed their growing TATL network, but AC already has dozens of TATL and TPAC connections out of YYZ and every time I've been on the YYZ flights, they've been half empty. And that's on a CRJ-200, I doubt WestJet could fill a 737.

But, the original comment was:

Intl wise an airline had planned to start service this year but couldn't because of equipment issues.

That just has to be Icelandair right? I'm guessing they were planning on starting service this year, and plans went to shit sometime in the middle of March?

The whole thing started because someone at the meeting asked about Intl flights, I don't think anything in particular is in the works other than we are one of the top markets should a carrier decide to add flights if they have the correct plane in time. They also said no new service on WN until at least spring season and nothing more to announce domestically besides potential EASers, unfortunately. But I was impressed that Rhonda knew about the EAS flights to begin with since that seems like a very a.net thing to care about.

dcaproducer

Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:02 am

Over on FT saw DL 1870 SEA-ATL (752) diverted to STL the other day after a depressurization issue at FL370.
That's quite the emergency decent. Landed on 24, according to AV Herald.
http://avherald.com/h?article=4ca11030&opt=0
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAL ... /KSEA/KSTL

stl07

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:00 am

FYI, this may have been mentioned but there is a UA express plane with the new livery sitting in one of the hangers, I saw it while taking off

STLflyer

Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 am

dcaproducer wrote:
Over on FT saw DL 1870 SEA-ATL (752) diverted to STL the other day after a depressurization issue at FL370.

Huh...do planes ever land on 6/24? I’ve only ever landed on one of the 12/30s or occasionally 11/29. Come to think of it, not sure if I’ve ever taken off of 6/24 either. Seems weird that a 757 with enough fuel to fly another 500+ miles and mechanical issues would use the shortest runway.

Jshank83

Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:01 am

STLflyer wrote:
dcaproducer wrote:

Huh...do planes ever land on 6/24? I’ve only ever landed on one of the 12/30s or occasionally 11/29. Come to think of it, not sure if I’ve ever taken off of 6/24 either. Seems weird that a 757 with enough fuel to fly another 500+ miles and mechanical issues would use the shortest runway.

Yea. If the crosswinds are strong enough or there are storms in the flight path of the main 3 runways they will use 6/24. I’ve seen more landings on 24 than 6 used though. But I’ve seen takeoffs on 24 and landings on 6 before. In first quarter 2019, 24 was used 1.5% of the time. Not a a lot but averages 7 uses a day. I assume most of those would be in bigger chunks with many days having none.

Jshank83

Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:42 pm

Put this together last night.

Jshank83

Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:18 pm

Quincy EAS contract proposals.

Skywest (current holder) bidding again with all Chicago flights.

Cape Air, Air Choice One, and Boutique bid with all STL or a combo of STL and Chicago flights.

https://www.whig.com/20190705/four-airl ... cy-airport

Also, Owensboro will be making their recommendation on an EAS carrier tonight for the next contract there.

flymco753

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:13 am

Jshank83 wrote:

What are your thoughts on Delta starting STL-BOS some day?
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

dcaproducer

Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:39 am

Jshank83 wrote:

Great work. Interesting to see BOS with no competition. Most of the other major markets all have more than one carrier. I think it’s a prime route for a DL A220.

What else could AS possibly add? I still think a seasonable Anchorage flight a couple of times a week would be cool.

Thoughts on what else Allegiant could add at BLV?

Jshank83

Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:05 am

flymco753 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

What are your thoughts on Delta starting STL-BOS some day?

Can we block this guy or what... :spin:

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos