• 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:22 am

Overview of flightline at PAE as of 24 March

Image

Image

Image

https://twitter.com/KPAE_Spotter/status ... 00129?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:28 am

Egyptair 789 SU-GER to be moved from flightline to delivery center (26 Mar)

Image

https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/11 ... 18944?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:32 am

Norwegian 789 G-CKWT has been delivered, PAE-LGW

https://twitter.com/AirportWebcams/stat ... 74816?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
Arion640
Posts: 2321
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:04 pm

Have BA had their last -8’s and 9’s?
223 319 320 321 333 346 359 388 733 73G 738 744 752 753 763 772 77E 773 77W 788 789 E145 E175 E195 RJ85 F70 DH8C DH8D AT75

Brexit - It’s time for global Britain.
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:17 pm

Arion640 wrote:
Have BA had their last -8’s and 9’s?


Yes unless they order more which is always quite possible, the first 787-10 is scheduled for delivery in early 2020
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:28 pm

Hainan 789 B-208S has been delivered, PAE-HAK

https://www.flightradar24.com/CHH208/1ff2b138
Forum Moderator
 
Arion640
Posts: 2321
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:23 pm

qf789 wrote:
Arion640 wrote:
Have BA had their last -8’s and 9’s?


Yes unless they order more which is always quite possible, the first 787-10 is scheduled for delivery in early 2020


That went quick.
223 319 320 321 333 346 359 388 733 73G 738 744 752 753 763 772 77E 773 77W 788 789 E145 E175 E195 RJ85 F70 DH8C DH8D AT75

Brexit - It’s time for global Britain.
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:23 pm

Delivered, Egyptair becomes the latest airline to join the 787 club with 789 SU-GER being delivered PAE-CAI

Image

https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/11 ... 85665?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
RB211trent
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:35 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:28 pm

qf789 wrote:
Delivered, Egyptair becomes the latest airline to join the 787 club with 789 SU-GER being delivered PAE-CAI

Image

https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/11 ... 85665?s=20

777-9 in the background
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:24 pm

ANA takes delivery of first 787-10, JA900A, becomes second airline to operate all 3 787 models

https://twitter.com/AirportWebcams/stat ... 48928?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:33 pm

China Eastern Airlines 789 B-209N delivered a couple days ago

https://twitter.com/B787FlightTest/stat ... 45984?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:35 pm

Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:39 pm

Juneyao Airlines 789 B-209R has been delivered, the 14th 787 delivered in March

Image

https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/11 ... 50176?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:06 am

China Eastern 789 B-208P has been delivered CHS-PVG

https://www.flightradar24.com/CES9001/1ffd77e9

Also China Southern 789 B-209D and United 787-10 N16008 have been contractually delivered make 17 787's delivered for March

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=9
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
817Dreamliiner
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:35 pm

qf789 wrote:
ANA takes delivery of first 787-10, JA900A, becomes second airline to operate all 3 787 models

https://twitter.com/AirportWebcams/stat ... 48928?s=20

Landing at HND:

Image
https://twitter.com/sato_f/status/1112159220953038848
I'll wake from the dream, To keep and relive, Now life it is a dream, And dream's on a... BREAK!
 
Delta28L
Posts: 101
Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:45 pm

Any customers getting their first 787 this year?
 
Air Holland
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2000 6:51 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:11 pm

I have just a few question does anyone know perhaps when the EgyptAir Boeing 787-9 SU-GER Line number 823 (MSN) 38798 went into the paint hangar and when she came out the paint hanger
And maybe can somebody tell me when she get out of the assembling hall and when Boeing started with the assembling of the SU-GER
 
User avatar
Stitch
Posts: 26091
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:26 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:34 pm

Air Holland wrote:
I have just a few question does anyone know perhaps when the EgyptAir Boeing 787-9 SU-GER Line number 823 (MSN) 38798 went into the paint hangar and when she came out the paint hanger. And maybe can somebody tell me when she get out of the assembling hall and when Boeing started with the assembling of the SU-GER


You can find some of that data by following Uresh's spreadsheets at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=2

SU-GER loaded into Position 1 on 1/31/2019 and rolled-out of Position 4 on 2/18/2019.
 
Air Holland
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2000 6:51 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:36 pm

Stitch wrote:
Air Holland wrote:
I have just a few question does anyone know perhaps when the EgyptAir Boeing 787-9 SU-GER Line number 823 (MSN) 38798 went into the paint hangar and when she came out the paint hanger. And maybe can somebody tell me when she get out of the assembling hall and when Boeing started with the assembling of the SU-GER


You can find some of that data by following Uresh's spreadsheets at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=2

SU-GER loaded into Position 1 on 1/31/2019 and rolled-out of Position 4 on 2/18/2019.


Thanks for the information i just need to know when the aircraft went into the paint hangar
 
shuck
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:46 am

Please can anyone provide the delivery flight call-sign for China Southern 787-9 B-209D on 30/03/19.

Thanks
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3547
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:11 pm

It departed CHS as "China Southern Bravo 209 Delta" = CSNB209D (!) but ATC along the way must have pulled them up on it as he checked in with Magadan as just "Bravo 209 Delta". All the Airbus deliveries have been ferrying out using reg as callsign for the past couple of months fyi although it's the first time I've noted a Boeing delivery not using a CSN callsign.
 
shuck
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:46 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:18 pm

[url][/url]
RobK wrote:
It departed CHS as "China Southern Bravo 209 Delta" = CSNB209D (!) but ATC along the way must have pulled them up on it as he checked in with Magadan as just "Bravo 209 Delta". All the Airbus deliveries have been ferrying out using reg as callsign for the past couple of months fyi although it's the first time I've noted a Boeing delivery not using a CSN callsign.


Thanks RobK
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:00 pm

Uzbekistan Airways 788 UK-78704 departing PAE on a test flight

Image

https://twitter.com/royalscottking/stat ... 35009?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:02 pm

Aeromexico 789 N128AM returning to PAE after a test flight (1 Apr)

Image

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/11 ... 10369?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:38 pm

Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:39 pm

Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:31 am

The first 787-10 for Eva Air is in final production at CHS, estimated for rollout on Monday and the first 787-9 for Avianca is in final assembly at PAE, due for rollout around the 16th of April

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... dit#gid=19
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:05 am

United 787-10 N12006 arriving in ORD after a delivery ceremony at PAE

Image

https://twitter.com/fly2ohare/status/11 ... 58720?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
cpthuy
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:31 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:09 am

I'm seeing the first -10 for Vietnam Airlines as LN880, any idea on how long it will take until they roll it out?
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:30 am

cpthuy wrote:
I'm seeing the first -10 for Vietnam Airlines as LN880, any idea on how long it will take until they roll it out?


I would estimate that parts will arrive mid to late May, loading for final assembly either late May or early June and roll out somewhere around mid June
Forum Moderator
 
neel2086
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:59 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:45 am

By when Vistara will receive its First B789????
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:56 am

neel2086 wrote:
By when Vistara will receive its First B789????


First Quarter 2020
Forum Moderator
 
cpthuy
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:31 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:44 pm

qf789 wrote:
cpthuy wrote:
I'm seeing the first -10 for Vietnam Airlines as LN880, any idea on how long it will take until they roll it out?


I would estimate that parts will arrive mid to late May, loading for final assembly either late May or early June and roll out somewhere around mid June

Appreciate the info. Gonna try and plan my trip to CHS for that one since no -10 at PAE :cry:
 
Sooner787
Posts: 2381
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:56 pm

Anyone privy to when the United 78J being painted in Ft Worth
will be flown back to CHS? It may or may not be wearing
United's new livery
 
User avatar
smittythepirate
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:39 am

It usually takes a week. LN828 is in the normal livery
www.jbweather.com
 
jeffrey0032j
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:23 pm

smittythepirate wrote:
It usually takes a week. LN828 is in the normal livery

The one in FTW (LN 548) will take a longer time to do as it was a Boeing test plane used in certification of the 787-10.
 
User avatar
smittythepirate
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:53 pm

jeffrey0032j wrote:
smittythepirate wrote:
It usually takes a week. LN828 is in the normal livery

The one in FTW (LN 548) will take a longer time to do as it was a Boeing test plane used in certification of the 787-10.


Luckily it was just the standard white color with a small Boeing logo on the side. I'm not sure if they are removing all of the paint before repainting this time.
www.jbweather.com
 
jeffrey0032j
Posts: 572
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:11 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:45 am

smittythepirate wrote:
jeffrey0032j wrote:
smittythepirate wrote:
It usually takes a week. LN828 is in the normal livery

The one in FTW (LN 548) will take a longer time to do as it was a Boeing test plane used in certification of the 787-10.


Luckily it was just the standard white color with a small Boeing logo on the side. I'm not sure if they are removing all of the paint before repainting this time.

They took 2 or 3 weeks to paint LN565 in SQ colours, so I would expect them to strip all the old white paint before repainting it.
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:13 pm

Aeromexico 789 N128AM at the delivery center (10 Apr), aircraft has since been delivered

Image

https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/11 ... 90464?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:16 pm

Uzbekistan Airways 788 UK-78704 on the flightline prior to being moved to the delivery center (10 Apr), delivered 12 April. Also the latest 789 for Air Tahiti Nui, LN847 F-OVAA

Image

https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/11 ... 11776?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
UAEflyer
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:29 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 am

what happened to Mexican AF1 ? The new president said he will sell it as soon as he takes power !!
 
juliuswong
Posts: 1565
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:22 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:22 am

UAEflyer wrote:
what happened to Mexican AF1 ? The new president said he will sell it as soon as he takes power !!

Stored at VCV.


Up for sale: https://www.seattletimes.com/business/b ... -for-sale/
https://www.businessinsider.sg/mexico-p ... ?r=US&IR=T
- Life is a journey, travel it well -
 
User avatar
smittythepirate
Posts: 177
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:08 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:15 pm

LN 548 returned Wednesday with the standard United livery.
www.jbweather.com
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:58 am

Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:01 am

China Southern 789 B-209E delivered CHS-CAN on 16 April

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/b-209e
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:02 am

Egyptair second 789 SU-GES has been delivered PAE-CAI

Image

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/11 ... 36576?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:20 am

Air Tahiti Nui 789 F-OVAA and the first 789 for Avianca at the fuel dock

Image

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/11 ... 58400?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
B787register
Posts: 130
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 8:39 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:24 pm

qf789 wrote:

Engine looks a bit weird to me on the one like it's got its mx doors open or its not sitting right on the wing.
David C
 
User avatar
Stitch
Posts: 26091
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2005 4:26 am

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:26 pm

B787register wrote:
Engine looks a bit weird to me on the one like it's got its mx doors open or its not sitting right on the wing.


Looks like the forward nacelle cover is unlatched and open a bit.
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Posts: 8007
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 787 Production/Delivery Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:07 am

Singapore Airlines 787-10 9V-SCJ returning to CHS after a test flight

Image

https://twitter.com/cassidysvacay/statu ... 55302?s=20
Forum Moderator
  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos