chepos

Re: Dallas/Fort Worth Aviation Thread (DFW/DAL) - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:24 pm

I don’t share this optimism that FI is returning to DFW. If anything, FI has been cutting the fat from the over optimistic expansion mode they went into in 2018. Some routes work, some don’t, DFW was an uphill battle for FI from the get go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly the Flag!!!!

chepos

Dallas/Fort Worth Aviation Thread (DFW/DAL) - 2019

Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:33 pm

Planes4you wrote:
Ishrion wrote:
AA announces Dallas/Fort Worth to Tel Aviv and moves Reykjavik to PHL.

So, we went from having 3 flights to Iceland on AA, Icelandair, and WOW, to zero.

This is all Americans fault

AA is a business and it has to protect it’s turf, mind you it’s home turf. Just like DL would do in ATL, UA at ORD, etc, etc. Do you honestly think DL would be flying MSP-KEF had it not been because FI was on the route? FI has been able to survive that battle, but if FI were to throw the towel on MSP DL would most drop MSP-KEF like a hot potato and stick to JFK-KEF.

Had AA not done anything, A.net would be in an outrage over AA just giving up and not protecting DFW.

Fly the Flag!!!!

Planes4you

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:31 pm

So if a TATL airline announces DFW what airline do you think it’ll be

Ishrion

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:33 pm

chepos wrote:
I don’t share this optimism that FI is returning to DFW. If anything, FI has been cutting the fat from the over optimistic expansion mode they went into in 2018. Some routes work, some don’t, DFW was an uphill battle for FI from the get go.

I honestly agree, they're having to deal with the MAX groundings at the moment. If anything, I could see them move their 757 frame on the KEF-PHL flight to DFW or another airport if it proves unsuccessful after AA launches its PHL-KEF flight. Or after the MAX is no longer grounded.

jplatts
Topic Author

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:40 pm

Planes4you wrote:

IB adding DFW-MAD or AY adding DFW-HEL are possibilities as IB and AY are both in the oneworld alliance along with AA.

Other transatlantic possibilities include EI adding DFW-DUB or AZ adding DFW-FCO.

Ishrion

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:48 pm

jplatts wrote:
Planes4you wrote:

IB adding DFW-MAD or AY adding DFW-HEL are possibilities as IB and AY are both in the oneworld alliance along with AA.

Other transatlantic possibilities include EI adding DFW-DUB or AZ adding DFW-FCO.

I agree with IB and AY, but I don't see Aer Lingus happening until it gets accepted into the AA/BA/IB/AY TATL JV. Or I don't see it happening at all, given that AA will cover the route in the JV.

I don't think Alitalia will expand to DFW... they were recently excluded in the DL/VS/AF/KL JV... and they're struggling financially. AA already serves DFW-FCO but it isn't year round. I don't really see that coming next.

If anything from Italy, I'd say Air Italy could start MXP-DFW seasonally to let QR rub the salt wound into DP at DFW.

Other than that... I'm expecting RAM to launch CMN-DFW one day. Looks like AA and RAM are going to develop a strong partnership for African connections.

chepos

Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:56 pm

Ishrion wrote:
jplatts wrote:
Planes4you wrote:

I agree with IB and AY, but I don't see Aer Lingus happening until it gets accepted into the AA/BA/IB/AY TATL JV. Or I don't see it happening at all, given that AA will cover the route in the JV.

I don't think Alitalia will expand to DFW... they were recently excluded in the DL/VS/AF/KL JV... and they're struggling financially. AA already serves DFW-FCO but it isn't year round. I don't really see that coming next.

If anything from Italy, I'd say Air Italy could start MXP-DFW seasonally to let QR rub the salt wound into DP at DFW.

Other than that... I'm expecting RAM to launch CMN-DFW one day. Looks like AA and RAM are going to develop a strong partnership for African connections.

Yeah, AZ is not going to launch DFW, if anything they are focusing on their strengths at the moment. DFW would not be one of them

Can’t see IG either, literally no market between DFW and MXP. They could not get ORD off the ground, hard to see how they could make DFW work.

Fly the Flag!!!!

BNAMealer

Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:15 pm

For better or worse, it seems like AA is content on flying most international routes on their own metal out of DFW.

How is AF doing by the way?

Planes4you

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:27 am

BNAMealer wrote:
For better or worse, it seems like AA is content on flying most international routes on their own metal out of DFW.

How is AF doing by the way?

In May they were at around 70-80% arriving and 92-% departing

us330

Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Ishrion wrote:
jplatts wrote:
Planes4you wrote:

I don't understand why a lot of people on this board keep bringing up HEL-DFW. There's hardly any O&D and not much in terms of connecting flows from the local market to the respective hub's strength--Helsinki's being Europe to Asia, and DFW to the American South and Central/Latin America (from a European perspective). Better to route the limited DFW-Finland/Baltics traffic through JFK or Chicago during the summer.

Let's see how PHL-CMN does before we project RAM to DFW. Based on schedules, CMN doesn't offer much of a competitive advantage over LHR or MAD in terms of connecting to Africa. All three involve a considerable layover on the US-Africa leg, but are fine from Africa-US. If RAM could add small bank of flights to a handful of West African destinations (ie Lagos, Dakar, and Accra) in the morning to meet the flight(s) coming from the US, then maybe that's a far off possibility. Raja has sort of hinted at PHL-CMN being an experimental route to test the market and see what happens, and so it will be interesting to see what AA decides to do after next summer.

jplatts
Topic Author

Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:47 pm

us330 wrote:
I don't understand why a lot of people on this board keep bringing up HEL-DFW. There's hardly any O&D and not much in terms of connecting flows from the local market to the respective hub's strength--Helsinki's being Europe to Asia, and DFW to the American South and Central/Latin America (from a European perspective). Better to route the limited DFW-Finland/Baltics traffic through JFK or Chicago during the summer.

In addition to connecting options to HEL at ORD or JFK in the US, DFW, AUS, IAH, PHX, LAS, LAX, and SAN all also already have 1-stop connecting service to HEL through LHR on BA or AY.

There are some destinations in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania that AY serves nonstop from HEL but are not served nonstop from LHR on BA.

The reason why some people brought up HEL-DFW is that AA and AY are both in the oneworld alliance, AA's main hub is at DFW, and AY's main hub is at HEL. In addition, Helsinki-based Nokia also has its North American Headquarters in the DFW Metroplex, and there are probably some business travelers who do travel between DFW and HEL in connection with Nokia business.

Ishrion

Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:14 pm

jplatts wrote:
us330 wrote:

In addition to connecting options to HEL at ORD or JFK in the US, DFW, AUS, IAH, PHX, LAS, LAX, and SAN all also already have 1-stop connecting service to HEL through LHR on BA or AY.

There are some destinations in Finland, Norway, Sweden, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania that AY serves nonstop from HEL but are not served nonstop from LHR on BA.

The reason why some people brought up HEL-DFW is that AA and AY are both in the oneworld alliance, AA's main hub is at DFW, and AY's main hub is at HEL. In addition, Helsinki-based Nokia also has its North American Headquarters in the DFW Metroplex, and there are probably some business travelers who do travel between DFW and HEL in connection with Nokia business.

Not only are they in OW, the airlines have the highest relationship, a JV.

DFW is obviously AA's strongest global hub with many possible connections that would be inefficient from MIA, ORD, or JFK. Or rather than backtracking to LAX to take AY's flight, you can go forward to DFW.

If you look at the destinations served from HEL and LHR, there are nearly zero cities served from LHR in Finland other than HEL. Rather than having to stop in HEL and then take a flight to LHR or MAD, you could take the direct flight from HEL to DFW.

There are other cities that aren't served from LHR like SVX, KUF, KZN, and a possible upcoming KTM that was recently proposed by Finnair.

If you were to take DFW-HEL-DEL, you would save time and distance rather than stopping over in LHR.

You would think that there would be a direct connection between two JV airlines' strongest hubs...

airDFW

Re: Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex Aviation Thread (DFW/DAL) - 2019

Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:42 pm

DFW17L wrote:
Let's start 2019 right...can we remove Metroplex from our vernacular? It's so 70s. Let's move into the 21 century. m2c.

Yeah like Aeroplanes!

KD5MDK

Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:28 pm

As someone who flies things like AUS-RIX having a DFW-HEL connection would be great, but I think political change in Russia is necessary before there would be enough demand for destinations unavailable via LHR or MAD.

FriscoHeavy

Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:30 am

DFW17L,

I live in the DFW area and Metroplex works just fine for me. There is no need to change what isn’t broken.

I will keep calling it that, because that’s exactly what it is and what is has been known as, including up until this day.
Whatever

jplatts
Topic Author

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:48 pm

WN has made some cuts at DAL starting in January 2020, including the following:
  • DAL-JAX, DAL-OKC, and DAL-SFO permanently discontinued
  • DAL-ECP reduced to Saturday-only nonstop service
  • DAL-BOS, DAL-CHS, DAL-DTW, DAL-PDX, DAL-PHL, DAL-SEA, and DAL-SNA reduced to seasonal nonstop service from year-round, daily nonstop service
  • DAL-RNO weekend-only seasonal nonstop service dropped
  • DAL-TUS Sunday-only seasonal nonstop service dropped

WN will also be increasing frequencies on DAL-ATL, DAL-AUS, DAL-BNA, DAL-BWI, DAL-DEN, DAL-FLL, DAL-HOU, DAL-LAS, DAL-LAX, DAL-MCI, DAL-MDW, DAL-MSY, DAL-PHX, DAL-SAT, and DAL-STL starting on January 6th.

In addition to the cuts and frequency increases out of DAL in January 2020, WN will also be resuming DAL-RSW seasonal nonstop service on November 3rd.

redwingspilot

Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:06 pm

DFW17L wrote:
Let's start 2019 right...can we remove Metroplex from our vernacular? It's so 70s. Let's move into the 21 century. m2c.

The Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex (officially designated the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget)

dfdubflyer

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:28 pm

redwingspilot wrote:
DFW17L wrote:

The Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex (officially designated the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington, TX Metropolitan Statistical Area by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget)

I’ve always preferred Metroplex to “North Texas”

DFW17L

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:03 pm

dfdubflyer wrote:
redwingspilot wrote:
DFW17L wrote:

I hear "Metroplex", and I think Jackie O and her pink pillbox hat. Or LBJ showing off his surgery scar. It's a very dated term. Here we are in the 21st century, and the DFW MSA has a GDP of $479.6 B (source: US Bureau of Economic Analysis 2018). That would put DFW at 25th, when ranked against the nations of the world (source: World Bank 2018). It's a pet peeve of mine and there is a lot of inertia to overcome. m2c.

LAXdude1023

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:31 pm

DFW17L wrote:
dfdubflyer wrote:
redwingspilot wrote:

I hear "Metroplex", and I think Jackie O and her pink pillbox hat. Or LBJ showing off his surgery scar. It's a very dated term. Here we are in the 21st century, and the DFW MSA has a GDP of $479.6 B (source: US Bureau of Economic Analysis 2018). That would put DFW at 25th, when ranked against the nations of the world (source: World Bank 2018). It's a pet peeve of mine and there is a lot of inertia to overcome. m2c.

So what do you prefer DFW be called then? People in the rest of the state call it the Metroplex and we dont mean it as a pejorative.
"I dance and laugh among the rotten"

FriscoHeavy

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:32 pm

DFW17L wrote:
dfdubflyer wrote:
redwingspilot wrote:

I guess you'll just have to live with your silly pet peeve, then. Just because something is 'old' doesn't mean it's outdated. Call it whatever you'd like, but to me (and millions of others), it's the Metroplex and it fits it just perfectly.
Whatever

cjpark

Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:01 pm

FriscoHeavy wrote:
DFW17L,

I live in the DFW area and Metroplex works just fine for me. There is no need to change what isn’t broken.

I will keep calling it that, because that’s exactly what it is and what is has been known as, including up until this day.

I live in Dallas. Even when I am in Ft Worth I am still in Dallas!
"Any airline that wants to serve the [region] can go to DFW today and fly anywhere they want," WN spokesman Ed Stewart

YoungDon

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:03 am

I hate the term Metroplex personally, but North Texas is not much better. I just call it the DFW area.

william

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:09 am

jplatts wrote:
WN has made some cuts at DAL starting in January 2020, including the following:
  • DAL-JAX, DAL-OKC, and DAL-SFO permanently discontinued
  • DAL-ECP reduced to Saturday-only nonstop service
  • DAL-BOS, DAL-CHS, DAL-DTW, DAL-PDX, DAL-PHL, DAL-SEA, and DAL-SNA reduced to seasonal nonstop service from year-round, daily nonstop service
  • DAL-RNO weekend-only seasonal nonstop service dropped
  • DAL-TUS Sunday-only seasonal nonstop service dropped

WN will also be increasing frequencies on DAL-ATL, DAL-AUS, DAL-BNA, DAL-BWI, DAL-DEN, DAL-FLL, DAL-HOU, DAL-LAS, DAL-LAX, DAL-MCI, DAL-MDW, DAL-MSY, DAL-PHX, DAL-SAT, and DAL-STL starting on January 6th.

In addition to the cuts and frequency increases out of DAL in January 2020, WN will also be resuming DAL-RSW seasonal nonstop service on November 3rd.

Increasing frequency in the DAL-HOU market? Going back to more 30 minute shuttle intervals?

Back in the day it was a flight leaving every thirty minutes from morning to evening in the DAL-HOU market...............Then the internet happened.

UpNAWAy

Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:20 am

The local news uses North Texas, something being from Houston I had never even heard.

Btw Arlington is bigger than cities like Cleveland, Tampa, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati amd Fort Worth is the 12th largest city in America. The growth here is just phenomenal and there is surprisingly plenty of room for more growth.

ctrabs0114

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:30 am

redwingspilot wrote:
Planes4you wrote:
Ishrion wrote:
AA announces Dallas/Fort Worth to Tel Aviv and moves Reykjavik to PHL.

So, we went from having 3 flights to Iceland on AA, Icelandair, and WOW, to zero.

Also fleet consolidation, the 757/767 is moving to be consolidated in PHL and MIA. The 757 that flew DFW-KEF came from MIA first, so if any thing went wrong before the aircraft arrived in DFW, there isn't spare 757's in DFW anymore to replace it.

Just to clarify, are all 757s going to be based at PHL? And is that going to mean the end of the 757s based at DFW?
2019: DAL, MCI, PHX, LAS, DFW, SAT, ORD, SLC, SEA, DTW, PHL, MIA, LAX; B73G (WN x3), B738 (WN, AA, DL), A20N (NK), MD83 (AA), B788 (AA x2), CS1 (DL), B739 (DL), B712 (DL), B752 (AA), B763 (AA), B77W (AA), B789 (AA)
Next: TBA

ctrabs0114

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:39 am

FriscoHeavy wrote:
DFW17L,

My $0.02: I prefer referring to this region as North Texas. "Metroplex" tends to imply only to Dallas and Tarrant counties, while "North Texas" is a more regional term which includes the collar (Collin, Denton, Parker, Kaufman, etc.) and outlying counties (Cook, Grayson, Hill).
2019: DAL, MCI, PHX, LAS, DFW, SAT, ORD, SLC, SEA, DTW, PHL, MIA, LAX; B73G (WN x3), B738 (WN, AA, DL), A20N (NK), MD83 (AA), B788 (AA x2), CS1 (DL), B739 (DL), B712 (DL), B752 (AA), B763 (AA), B77W (AA), B789 (AA)

Ishrion

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:55 am

ctrabs0114 wrote:
redwingspilot wrote:
Planes4you wrote:

Also fleet consolidation, the 757/767 is moving to be consolidated in PHL and MIA. The 757 that flew DFW-KEF came from MIA first, so if any thing went wrong before the aircraft arrived in DFW, there isn't spare 757's in DFW anymore to replace it.

Just to clarify, are all 757s going to be based at PHL? And is that going to mean the end of the 757s based at DFW?

I don't think so. The LIM flight is still scheduled on the 752.

jplatts
Topic Author

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:56 am

ctrabs0114 wrote:
"Metroplex" tends to imply only to Dallas and Tarrant counties, while "North Texas" is a more regional term which includes the collar (Collin, Denton, Parker, Kaufman, etc.) and outlying counties (Cook, Grayson, Hill).

The term "Metroplex" also usually includes the counties bordering Dallas and Tarrant counties, including Collin, Denton, Ellis, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, and Wise counties.

chepos

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:02 am

Hard to see what equipment can replace 757 on DFW-LIM. Ideally it would be a 787, flight is usually packed to the gills. However, the inbound DFW-LIM turns to MIA as the daytime flight and the second MIA-LIM turns as a redeye to DFW.

Fly the Flag!!!!

LAXdude1023

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:03 am

ctrabs0114 wrote:
FriscoHeavy wrote:
DFW17L,

My $0.02: I prefer referring to this region as North Texas. "Metroplex" tends to imply only to Dallas and Tarrant counties, while "North Texas" is a more regional term which includes the collar (Collin, Denton, Parker, Kaufman, etc.) and outlying counties (Cook, Grayson, Hill).

That would be awkward since Fort Worth extends into Denton and Parker Counties and Dallas extends into Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Kaufman Counties.

LAXdude1023

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:07 am

chepos wrote:
Hard to see what equipment can replace 757 on DFW-LIM. Ideally it would be a 787, flight is usually packed to the gills. However, the inbound DFW-LIM turns to MIA as the daytime flight and the second MIA-LIM turns as a redeye to DFW.

Not necessarily. You dont have to have an aircraft base at an airport to fly from there. For example IAH has no 787 base but UA still flies IAH-SYD from there. DFW-LIM could still be flown on a 757 even if the base was in MIA.

chepos

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:15 am

LAXdude1023 wrote:
chepos wrote:

Not necessarily. You dont have to have an aircraft base at an airport to fly from there. For example IAH has no 787 base but UA still flies IAH-SYD from there. DFW-LIM could still be flown on a 757 even if the base was in MIA.

Well, I am aware of this. For example, PHX sees the 777 just for LHR right now, A330 for the HNL/CLT when it operates seasonally. I was just wondering what could operate DFW LIM other than the 75. I tend to believe DFW-LIM has no choice but stay a 757 for the time being.

Fly the Flag!!!!

Ishrion

Wed Aug 21, 2019 4:21 am

chepos wrote:
LAXdude1023 wrote:
chepos wrote:

Well, I am aware of this. For example, PHX sees the 777 just for LHR right now, A330 for the HNL/CLT when it operates seasonally. I was just wondering what could operate DFW LIM other than the 75. I tend to believe DFW-LIM has no choice but stay a 757 for the time being.

A321XLR.

Or... https://viewfromthewing.com/2018/07/22/ ... e-longest/

From Miami:
But Lima will be “one of the later markets to have the 78” (they’ll build up a Philadelphia base for it first, the Miami – Lima 767 will probably be the first Lima flight to get a 787 because they maintain 787s in Miami).

From DFW:
However the Dallas – Lima Boeing 757 is a challenge. “That airplane, we don’t have enough demand on it where we would go and upgauge it something else.” It’s one of the few flights in Dallas “that doesn’t do particularly well for us” but they keep it because “about 35% of that airplane actually connects into Asia, primarily into China” so it supports their Dallas – Asia network.

This article was before the XLR was ordered.

ctrabs0114

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:01 pm

LAXdude1023 wrote:
ctrabs0114 wrote:
FriscoHeavy wrote:
DFW17L,

That would be awkward since Fort Worth extends into Denton and Parker Counties and Dallas extends into Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Kaufman Counties.

I wasn't specifically referring to the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, but rather the counties of Dallas and Tarrant, but your point is well taken. (For what it's worth, the far southern portions of Flower Mound, where I live, is actually located in Tarrant County and there's a tiny sliver of the town which, depending on which map you use, is in the far northwest corner of Dallas County - though that might actually be considered Grapevine; the majority of the town is located in Denton County).

That said, the local newscasts that I usually watch use the term "Metroplex" for Dallas and Tarrant Counties, but "North Texas" for the entire region, specifically when it comes to the weather forecasts.

Planes4you

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:47 pm

It’s almost September hopefully we see an announcement from a TATL airline

acavpics

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:50 pm

Planes4you wrote:

Does DFW-MUC on LH have a chance? Just wondering.

I'm surprised that Copa hasn't considered flying to DFW. I know, it's Star and not OW, but I though be able to fill up a 737 at least a few times a week, given that they have numerous connections at PTY.

glbltrvlr

Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:01 pm

Well, it appears the decision on whether to tear Terminal C down or renovate it has been made:

Terminal C is one of the Airport’s original terminals and opened in 1974. DFW and American plan to significantly improve the customer experience at Terminal C, bringing it in line with Terminals A, B and E, on which renovations were completed in 2018. Those renovations included redesigned check-in areas, larger security checkpoints, expanded concessions spaces, and improved lighting and flooring.

https://dfwairport.com/stateoftheairport/

glbltrvlr

Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:19 am

expanded concessions spaces,
Read: narrower concourses and less gate seating.

acavpics

Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:27 am

Planes4you wrote:
acavpics wrote:
Planes4you wrote:

Does DFW-MUC on LH have a chance? Just wondering.

I'm surprised that Copa hasn't considered flying to DFW. I know, it's Star and not OW, but I though be able to fill up a 737 at least a few times a week, given that they have numerous connections at PTY.

Copa isn’t a TATL airline

I know. I should have stated that as a side-note question.

Ishrion

Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:01 pm

gdg9

Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:26 pm

I think it was LH who boarded an A380 with biometrics in 20 minutes at LAX this year.
@dfwtower

FromGSPtoChi

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:03 pm

It has a few nice photos

American Airlines opens its new Fort Worth headquarters — take a look inside
https://www.bizjournals.com/dallas/news ... yptr=yahoo

Planes4you

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Looks like DFW will get service to India after all

mfe777

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:45 pm

Planes4you wrote:

Where did you hear this? Which carrier? AA or AI?

chepos

Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:25 pm

mfe777 wrote:
Planes4you wrote:

Where did you hear this? Which carrier? AA or AI?

He is going off a comment from VasuRaha (head of AA route planning) who said AA would return to India. That being said, I saw that town hall and no hub or route was mentioned. He just said AA planned on using the legs of the 787 fleet to add long haul routes, India being an example.

Fly the Flag!!!!

Planes4you

Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:56 pm

Looks like qantas is announcing another US route too it’s either SEA or DFW

jplatts
Topic Author

Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:09 pm

Changes to WN service out of DAL starting on March 7, 2020:
  • Resumption of DAL-CHS, DAL-DTW, and DAL-PHL nonstop service
  • Resumption of 2 daily nonstops to DAL-ECP
  • Resumption of DAL-CLE Sunday-only nonstop service
  • DAL-DEN increased to 9 daily nonstops from 8 daily nonstops
  • DAL-AUS, DAL-HOU, DAL-MCI, DAL-MSY, DAL-STL, and DAL-SAT each down by 1 daily nonstop

Ishrion

Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:44 pm

Apparently Avianca Cargo began operating the A330-200F from Bogota?

https://mobile.twitter.com/DFWAirport/s ... 2463422464

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos