User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Topic Author
Posts: 8625
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:27 pm

Fedex 777F N876FD has been delivered, PAE-MEM (28 Jun)

Image

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/11 ... 31649?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Topic Author
Posts: 8625
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:57 am

ANA 77W JA795A has been delivered PAE-HND, this is the 30th 77W for ANA

https://twitter.com/AirportWebcams/stat ... 36353?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Topic Author
Posts: 8625
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:15 am

Fedex 777F N894FD returns to PAE after painting at PDX (16 Jul)

Image

https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/11 ... 54401?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
N76021
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:42 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:59 am

ANA 77W JA793A / MSN1586 has been delivered after the storage at KVCV for couple of months as NH 9399 (KVCV - RJTT) on Jul 27
https://flightaware.com/live/flight/JA793A
 
ka
Posts: 589
Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2000 11:49 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:00 pm

SWISS reported in their half-year results` release that the last two 77W will be delivered in the second half of this year (originally planned for Q1/20).

Does anybody have the l/n(s) and are they in production already??

Brgds,
Ka.
Keep smiling - you might be on Radar!
 
TropicalSky
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 1:37 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:54 am

How many mor LR/F are FEDEX expecting?
 
audidudi
Posts: 2064
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:49 pm

The latest B772F for Qatar Airways was delivered on Tuesday:

Boeing 777F 66335 1619 A7-BFQ Qatar Airways delivery 30 July 2019 PAE-DOH
 
xxcr
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:56 pm

isnt UA scheduled to receive 2 77W this year? i remember reading somewhere that they were set to be delivered 4Q 2019.
 
Sooner787
Posts: 2506
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:14 pm

xxcr wrote:
isnt UA scheduled to receive 2 77W this year? i remember reading somewhere that they were set to be delivered 4Q 2019.


Yes you're correct. Those should also sport UA's new livery, which should look amazing on the 77W :)
 
xxcr
Posts: 328
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:16 pm

Sooner787 wrote:
xxcr wrote:
isnt UA scheduled to receive 2 77W this year? i remember reading somewhere that they were set to be delivered 4Q 2019.


Yes you're correct. Those should also sport UA's new livery, which should look amazing on the 77W :)



Thank you for confirming!

EVEN BETTER!!!! i cant wait to see the 77W in the new livery, it'll look amazing!!!!
 
Sooner787
Posts: 2506
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:56 pm

xxcr wrote:
Sooner787 wrote:
xxcr wrote:
isnt UA scheduled to receive 2 77W this year? i remember reading somewhere that they were set to be delivered 4Q 2019.


Yes you're correct. Those should also sport UA's new livery, which should look amazing on the 77W :)



Thank you for confirming!

EVEN BETTER!!!! i cant wait to see the 77W in the new livery, it'll look amazing!!!!


United is also scheduled to take delivery of 2 78J's before end of the year, so we'll

also get 2 new Dreamliners in UA's new livery. Can't wait :)
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Topic Author
Posts: 8625
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:30 am

audidudi wrote:
The latest B772F for Qatar Airways was delivered on Tuesday:

Boeing 777F 66335 1619 A7-BFQ Qatar Airways delivery 30 July 2019 PAE-DOH


A7-BFQ departing PAE on delivery to DOH

Image

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/11 ... 82912?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Topic Author
Posts: 8625
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:32 am

Fedex 777F N865FD taxi test and B1 flight

Image

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/11 ... 05088?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 2605
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:45 am

A new order for two 777-300ER aircraft emerged at the July 30th update of the Boeing orders and delivery listing.
The July 26th order is indicated with an "unidentified customer".

According a Dutch aviation forum, KLM ordered a last "top up" order for two 777-300ER aircraft, with future registrations PH-BVV and -BVW, to be delivered in November and December 2020.
Source : Scramble - other Forums - 't Praethuys - KLM

Beside these order also two new orders for eight (8) 777F aircraft were listed :

- July 08th 2019 : Qatar Airways (5x)
- July 31th 2019 : China Airlines (3x)
Operating a twin over the ocean, you're always one engine failure from a total emergency.
 
User avatar
qf789
Moderator
Topic Author
Posts: 8625
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:42 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:02 pm

China Southern's latest 77W returning to PAE after a test flight (12 Aug)

Image

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/11 ... 70208?s=20
Forum Moderator
 
ITSTours
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:12 am

Does anybody know what's going on with JA794A and JA796A for ANA? They seem to be stored at VCV for a while.
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 2605
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:39 am

ITSTours wrote:
Does anybody know what's going on with JA794A and JA796A for ANA? They seem to be stored at VCV for a while.



A dozen of ANA‘s 777-300ER aircraft are slated for an interior update, launching new first class and business class products for the carrier. Dubbed “THE Suite” and “THE Room” respectively, the refreshed cabins are slated to serve the Haneda-Heathrow route on NH211/NH212 starting on 2 August 2019, with the service transitioning to daily later in the month as additional aircraft are converted. The dates are subject to change based on completion timing for the upgrades.
Some of the new layout aircraft appear to be new(ish) deliveries from Boeing rather than true retrofits. The carrier has had a handful of 777-300ER frames in storage for months now. The first to enter service with this new interior is one of those aircraft.

See : https://paxex.aero/2019/07/ana-brings-n ... -retrofit/
Operating a twin over the ocean, you're always one engine failure from a total emergency.
 
ITSTours
Posts: 375
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:51 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:49 am

747classic wrote:
ITSTours wrote:
Does anybody know what's going on with JA794A and JA796A for ANA? They seem to be stored at VCV for a while.



A dozen of ANA‘s 777-300ER aircraft are slated for an interior update, launching new first class and business class products for the carrier. Dubbed “THE Suite” and “THE Room” respectively, the refreshed cabins are slated to serve the Haneda-Heathrow route on NH211/NH212 starting on 2 August 2019, with the service transitioning to daily later in the month as additional aircraft are converted. The dates are subject to change based on completion timing for the upgrades.
Some of the new layout aircraft appear to be new(ish) deliveries from Boeing rather than true retrofits. The carrier has had a handful of 777-300ER frames in storage for months now. The first to enter service with this new interior is one of those aircraft.

See : https://paxex.aero/2019/07/ana-brings-n ... -retrofit/


Thanks, actually the new products are why I am tracking the new aircraft.

So those are going through the cabin retrofit? That seems to take a long time though.
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 2605
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:03 am

ITSTours wrote:
So those are going through the cabin retrofit? That seems to take a long time though.


Lead times for cabin products (seats, IFE, etc) seem to be increasing the last years (capacity issues?)
Operating a twin over the ocean, you're always one engine failure from a total emergency.
 
uta999
Posts: 703
Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:10 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:40 am

george77300 wrote:
uta999 wrote:
Where are the 3 new BA 77W coming from and when will they be delivered?


There are 4 new build 77W for BA. (Not 3).

They are on the order book as Novus Aviation Corporation, a leading company. Three showed in November 2018 orders and the 4th in December 2018.

First delivery (G-STBM) is in Q3 2020. Then the remainder in quite quick succession with the last Q1 2021 I think currently. Possibly the last 77W deliveries???


It seems odd to have to wait another 18 months for a few more 77W's, when the new model might be just round the corner. I am sure some would be available sooner. Five years ago maybe.
Your computer just got better
 
User avatar
Polot
Posts: 9377
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:10 am

uta999 wrote:
george77300 wrote:
uta999 wrote:
Where are the 3 new BA 77W coming from and when will they be delivered?


There are 4 new build 77W for BA. (Not 3).

They are on the order book as Novus Aviation Corporation, a leading company. Three showed in November 2018 orders and the 4th in December 2018.

First delivery (G-STBM) is in Q3 2020. Then the remainder in quite quick succession with the last Q1 2021 I think currently. Possibly the last 77W deliveries???


It seems odd to have to wait another 18 months for a few more 77W's, when the new model might be just round the corner. I am sure some would be available sooner. Five years ago maybe.

Several years earlier delivery and tens of millions of dollars cheaper per frame can result in a lot of extra profit, even with higher fuel burn, rather than waiting for the new model.
 
inkjet7
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:32 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:31 pm

747classic wrote:

According a Dutch aviation forum, KLM ordered a last "top up" order for two 777-300ER aircraft, with future registrations PH-BVV and -BVW, to be delivered in November and December 2020.
Source : Scramble - other Forums - 't Praethuys - KLM

The same forum, user 'nemaco' now lists MSN 66888 and 66889 for these two.
 
UAEflyer
Posts: 1215
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:29 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:19 pm

So who will have the last built 77W ?
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 2605
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:05 pm

UAEflyer wrote:
So who will have the last built 77W ?


Perhaps some more last minute 77W orders may pop up, depending the actual (delayed?) 777-9 service entry.
Operating a twin over the ocean, you're always one engine failure from a total emergency.
 
Sooner787
Posts: 2506
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:43 pm

UAEflyer wrote:
So who will have the last built 77W ?


Perhaps some Max operators ( AA/UA) might be offered a sweet deal

on end of line 77W's as part of their compensation package for the Max fiasco.
 
george77300
Posts: 1111
Joined: Sat May 06, 2017 8:33 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread 2019

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:01 pm

UAEflyer wrote:
So who will have the last built 77W ?


British Airways have 4 new on order. Currently planned for two in Q3/Q4 2020 and the other two in Q1/Q2 2021. That has got to be one of the last currently planned. Obviously new orders could change that, especially depending on 777X delays.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos