SeanM1997

Re: Manchester (UK) Thread - 2019

Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:33 pm

VS4ever wrote:
Luftymatt wrote:
DobboDobbo wrote:
To add this news to the thread, VS’s 3x weekly MAN-BOS service on the A330 is due to be replaced by DL on a daily B752 BOS-MAN.

No information on whether this is year round, but an indication that VS/DL are aiming to develop the market between their secondary TATL hubs.

Fantastic news, and great to see Delta back at MAN. I agree a daily 757 is better than a three times weekly A330.
Will this be a seasonal route?

Official announcement is tomorrow, however with the exception of AMS,CDG and LHR, the other routes are all seasonal, the date of 21/5/2020 suggests seasonal as that's when they started their seasonal routes this year 23/5/2019. (DUB/EDI/LIS), i think this is a much better aircraft for the route, the 330 just doesn't work for VS on this one. Daily will also be slightly more popular for business folks.

I will be covering the new Delta and Virgin Atlantic flights announced tomorrow on my twitter, including timings and aircraft types

I think the DL Boston to Manchester/Gatwick routes will be seasonal, but may change based on performance. VS Gatwick-JFK and DL 3rd daily JFK-Heathrow likely to be year round but more will be revealed tomorrow from Delta's newsroom

TurnaroudUK

Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:38 pm

8herveg wrote:
DobboDobbo wrote:
To add this news to the thread, VS’s 3x weekly MAN-BOS service on the A330 is due to be replaced by DL on a daily B752 BOS-MAN.

No information on whether this is year round, but an indication that VS/DL are aiming to develop the market between their secondary TATL hubs.

I'm guessing this is being seen as a positive move? Going to daily (to match the EDI service - albeit, this route is seasonal), despite the smaller aircraft? Also frees up an A330 to operate another route?

One would imagine if we get good initial loads/forward bookings then they might extended it all year round

DobboDobbo
Topic Author

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:03 pm

TurnaroudUK wrote:
8herveg wrote:
DobboDobbo wrote:

I'm guessing this is being seen as a positive move? Going to daily (to match the EDI service - albeit, this route is seasonal), despite the smaller aircraft? Also frees up an A330 to operate another route?

One would imagine if we get good initial loads/forward bookings then they might extended it all year round

I think it is an attempt do strengthen this route, and garner connecting traffic which might one day warrant an A330 on the route.

Much of the operation moving forwards will be symbiotic. That is, the daily MAN-BOM operation should strengthen billings between that city pair, but also between MAN-DUS, or MAN-ABZ (as current examples) and strengthen the case for MAN-DEL/BOM (as future hypothetical examples). In turn, that should make things like a daily MAN-LAX more realistic, and a return to SFO for example.

A lot of water under the bridge to come, but that is the direction of travel at present.

Luftymatt

Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 pm

[/quote]Official announcement is tomorrow, however with the exception of AMS,CDG and LHR, the other routes are all seasonal, the date of 21/5/2020 suggests seasonal as that's when they started their seasonal routes this year 23/5/2019. (DUB/EDI/LIS), i think this is a much better aircraft for the route, the 330 just doesn't work for VS on this one. Daily will also be slightly more popular for business folks.[/quote]

I see, thank you. Yes I see what you mean, the date does tie in with seasonal summer ops.
Agreed the 757 is a much more suitable aeroplane for BOS, and with increased frequency it makes sense.
chase the sun

8herveg

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:25 am

I wonder if VS will launch BOM and/or DEL. Particularly BOM, to fill in the gap left my 9W? The demand is obviously there.

SeanM1997

Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 am

SAS will be launching 2x weekly flights between Manchester and Stavanger from 8 November 2019. SVG will be the 6th SAS destination from MAN

Scottiedog

Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:29 pm

The official announcement is linked below:

More for Manchester
Delta will return to Manchester, with a new peak-summer service to Boston effective May 21, 2020 taking over Virgin Atlantic’s current operation. Flights will increase from the current three per week to a daily service, offering an extra 45% capacity versus last year.

Manchester will become the eighth Transatlantic destination served nonstop by Delta from Boston, while flights to Atlanta, New York-JFK, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Orlando will continue to be operated by Virgin Atlantic. Together the airlines will offer a schedule of up to six daily flights to Manchester from six U.S. cities next summer.

Customers flying on Delta and Virgin Atlantic-operated flights enjoy Wi-Fi connectivity, fully flat-bed seats, in-seat entertainment for every customer and a host of special touches to make every flight memorable.

The full announcement is here:

https://corporate.virginatlantic.com/gb ... edule.html

VS4ever

Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:27 pm

Scottiedog wrote:
The official announcement is linked below:

More for Manchester
Delta will return to Manchester, with a new peak-summer service to Boston effective May 21, 2020 taking over Virgin Atlantic’s current operation. Flights will increase from the current three per week to a daily service, offering an extra 45% capacity versus last year.

Manchester will become the eighth Transatlantic destination served nonstop by Delta from Boston, while flights to Atlanta, New York-JFK, Las Vegas, Los Angeles and Orlando will continue to be operated by Virgin Atlantic. Together the airlines will offer a schedule of up to six daily flights to Manchester from six U.S. cities next summer.

Customers flying on Delta and Virgin Atlantic-operated flights enjoy Wi-Fi connectivity, fully flat-bed seats, in-seat entertainment for every customer and a host of special touches to make every flight memorable.

The full announcement is here:

https://corporate.virginatlantic.com/gb ... edule.html

Timings:

Delta’s new Manchester service is scheduled as follows:

BOS

Departs BOS at 10:00 p.m. and arrives MAN at 9:30 a.m. (next day) (daily)
Departs MAN at 11:30 a.m. and arrives BOS at 2:00 p.m. (daily)
That feeling when you sit at the end of a runway, brakes are released and the raw power takes over. Now that is a thing of beauty and it never gets old.

Luftymatt

Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:57 pm

8herveg wrote:
I wonder if VS will launch BOM and/or DEL. Particularly BOM, to fill in the gap left my 9W? The demand is obviously there.

If they had any sense they would, also Air India should look at taking it up. It was a very popular route.
chase the sun

TurnaroudUK

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:06 am

On a separate note, seeing though it would have massive implications on MAN has anyone heard anymore with regards to TCX selling off their airline business? I know VS put a bid in for the long haul stuff.

Cheers in Advance

DobboDobbo
Topic Author

Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 pm

TurnaroudUK wrote:
On a separate note, seeing though it would have massive implications on MAN has anyone heard anymore with regards to TCX selling off their airline business? I know VS put a bid in for the long haul stuff.

Cheers in Advance

The last I heard, Thomas Cook (at group level) were seeking an additional £150m from investors - which is on top of the £750m injection which (I think) was coming from Fosun.

My speculation is that they must be looking to undertake a significant restructure of the group’s business because the status quo is untenable. The cash injections are, I think, to ensure a smooth sales process rather than the disruption of a chaotic distressed sale.

I suspect some of the restructuring process will end up in disposals if business units (such as the long haul airline). I bet there is a huge difference between the price TCX want, and the price VS are willing to pay. It may take time to play this one out as time probably works in VS’s favour...

LuxuryTravelled

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:12 pm

TurnaroudUK wrote:

Cheers in Advance

If/when the Fosun deal is confirmed, it will effectively take Thomas Cook Airlines off the market. Due to the ownership rules, it will effectively be majority owned by the banks, and Thomas Cook seem keen to keep it, at least for the moment. It seems this is Plan B, but it seems nobody is willing to put up the £1bn Thomas Cook wants for the airline...

Scottiedog

Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:53 pm

MANTP Update #103 - (9th August-9th September 2019)

Courtesy of the MANTP team to whom full credit is given.

Scottiedog

Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:45 pm

MANTP Update #104 = (16th August-16th September 2019)

As always my thanks go to the MANTP Team for supplying these images and full credit is given to them.

I appreciate that certain images hardly seem to change over the week, at present, however that is the nature of the beast, and I have included them all for completeness.

Scottiedog

Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:36 am

Manchester Statistics - July 2019

Introduction
Destinations that are either new (no passengers since my records started in January 2005), or have not been served for a number of years - if the latter then the month and year of the last service is shown.

Tokyo and South Bend were new destinations served in July 2019 - the first I believe to be football related, I'm unsure as to South Bend (Indiana).

Million passenger routes (Rolling annual figures)
Amsterdam - 1,052,632 passengers

The following domestic statistics are missing from the CAA report for July.
Aberdeen, Glasgow and London City have not reported for this month
In July 2018 these accounted for 28,059 passengers.

Moving monthly and annual figures - based on CAA statistics/MAG statistics
Monthly passengers - 3,185,465 +4.32%
Annual Total - 11,187,074 +5.30%
Moving Annual Total - 29,220,467 +4.26%
Monthly Movements - 20,354 +2.25%
Annual Movements - 74,900 +1.95%
Moving Annual Movements - 203,110 +0.90%

Manchester Airport's July statistics

Top 25 destinations - by passenger numbers

Top destinations with highest percentage increase.

Figures for the European and long haul destinations that I consider to be the main points for our connecting traffic.
Istanbul figures are affected by the start of the Pegasus service to Sabiha Gokcen airport. This new service carried 7,599 passengers in July.

Comparison of top 25 destinations - July 2009 versus July 2019

Changes to Domestic traffic
CAA statistics for July are provisional.

Load factors analysis on certain routes
Calculations are based of FlightRadar24 for days of flight operation, Planespotter.net for Seat Plans and CAA data for monthly figures.

Boeing74741R

Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:48 am

Scottiedog wrote:
Tokyo and South Bend were new destinations served in July 2019 - the first I believe to be football related, I'm unsure as to South Bend (Indiana).

If the South Bend flight was on 16th July, I believe it was a charter flight for Liverpool FC as their first fixture of their pre-season tour of the USA was in South Bend.

Scottiedog

Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:50 pm

I was about to post the MANTP update #105 but, when I looked at the photos, I do believe that not a single one had changed. As a result I'll just record the existence of the update on here and move on to the August photo update (separate from the weekly updates) and which contains items of more interest.

freakyrat

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:57 pm

Boeing74741R wrote:
Scottiedog wrote:

If the South Bend flight was on 16th July, I believe it was a charter flight for Liverpool FC as their first fixture of their pre-season tour of the USA was in South Bend.

South Bend indeed was for Liverpool FC and was an Atlas Air B747-400 Charter. It was also the first flight to open South Bend's new U.S. Customs Federal Inspection Station. FIS. We are now fully operational for General Aviation and Commercial Scheduled and Non Scheduled International flights and the airport is now working on seasonal flights to Mexico.

User001

Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:50 am

Vice Chair of Juneyao Air has stated that with the recent delivery off its 5th B787, it is aiming to have Manchester-Shanghai operational from April 2020 (and Athens from June 2020).

Flights would be 3 weekly initially.

Luftymatt

Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:46 pm

User001 wrote:
Vice Chair of Juneyao Air has stated that with the recent delivery off its 5th B787, it is aiming to have Manchester-Shanghai operational from April 2020 (and Athens from June 2020).

Thanks for that, fingers crossed.I was wondering if there was any more news on the Shanghai route.

Lets hope it does't go quiet on the Thai BKK front either.
chase the sun

by738

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:52 pm

Odd that MAN going gangbusters with China yet DUB, EDI seemed to flop. Can't see TG in near term they are a bit of a basket case with big financial woes.

SQ22

Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:54 pm

User001 wrote:

Can you provide a source please?

User001

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:04 pm

http://bit.ly/2UkdoAO

Link for the Juneyao news. It is in Chinese but can use translators online to get story,

Scottiedog

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:07 pm

https://www.thepaper.cn/newsDetail_forward_4305105

Google translation of part of this says

"Asked about the opening plan of the intercontinental route, he said that on the basis of the opening of the first intercontinental route Shanghai-Helsinki this year, it is expected to open the Icelandic and Manchester routes in April next year, and the Athens route is expected to open in June next year."

User001

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:09 pm

by738 wrote:
Odd that MAN going gangbusters with China yet DUB, EDI seemed to flop. Can't see TG in near term they are a bit of a basket case with big financial woes.

Why is it odd? Manchester’s has had a strength in eastbound flights for a long time. At one point it was the second largest euro point for the MEB3 in terms of flights and capacity.

EDI long haul is still fledgling and DUB has a strength in westbound but is still relatively weak eastbound, so comparing to MAN is apples and oranges.

As for Thai, agree it’s a basket case but the route is closer than it’s ever been, so, we need to watch this space.

Scottiedog

Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:22 pm

To show the size of the Middle East market I have produced the following spreadsheet - which also includes other areas as it was generated for another purpose.

Hopefully this second attempt will be slightly more legible.

Scottiedog

Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:43 pm

This week's MANTP Update #106 is now available courtesy of the MANTP Project Team.

I have omitted a few slides that relate to a lane closure on Palma Avenue as a result of High Voltage work being undertaken by Laing O'Rourke.

BHXflyinghigh

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:57 pm

Adria are switching their Ljubljana flights from MAN to LPL from May 2020. The new service will increase to twice weekly.

8herveg

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:58 pm

BHXflyinghigh wrote:
Adria are switching their Ljubljana flights from MAN to LPL from May 2020. The new service will increase to twice weekly.

That seems like the most random route city pair! Any particular reason? If it can’t be successful from MAN, how can it be from LPL?

BrianDromey

Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:02 pm

8herveg wrote:
BHXflyinghigh wrote:

That seems like the most random route city pair! Any particular reason? If it can’t be successful from MAN, how can it be from LPL?

Maybe lower handling costs and greater subsidy than available at MAN? Potentially a faster turn around and/or slot time issues at MAN? It’s an unusual move, could this be mainly VFR who will follow the flight to LPL or are particularly pride sensitive?

BHXflyinghigh

Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:10 pm

8herveg wrote:
BHXflyinghigh wrote:

Not sure, I think the service is basically a glorified charter with most seats booked through a specialist tour operator so I guess it doesn’t matter where it flies from in that sense. Adria was on the brink of collapse earlier in the year so switching to LPL could be a cost saving measure.

User001

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:56 pm

8herveg wrote:
BHXflyinghigh wrote:

Strong rumours that the orange brigade are looking at the MAN-LJU route. A 2 weekly A320 would trounce a 1 weekly CRJ900. Therefore, Adria are likely walking before they are pushed, as god knows they are in no financial shape whatsoever to take on one of Europe’s biggest LCC operators.

DobboDobbo
Topic Author

Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:24 pm

An interesting article on progress on the redevelopment, which is sponsored by Virgin Atlantic.

https://www.businesstraveller.com/featu ... expansion/

LBA1432

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:50 pm

Can’t see this on here... Jet2 are adding an extra flight to PVK (Preveza) on Wednesdays from 01/07/2020-16/09/2020, in addition to the Saturday flight which was launched back in April.
LS899 MAN 07:45 - PVK 13:15
LS900 PVK 14:15 - MAN 16:00

VS4ever

Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:53 pm

TUI switching in some 763ER's for 757;s on 3 routes this winter
https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... es-in-w19/

Boa Vista - 2 weekly
Ilha Do Sal - 2 weekly
Salzburg - 1 of 2 weekly
That feeling when you sit at the end of a runway, brakes are released and the raw power takes over. Now that is a thing of beauty and it never gets old.

SEU

Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:29 pm

Did anyone mention the DC-3 Dakota that did an emergency landing at MAN a few days back?

azz767

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:42 am

VS4ever wrote:
TUI switching in some 763ER's for 757;s on 3 routes this winter
https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... es-in-w19/

Boa Vista - 2 weekly
Ilha Do Sal - 2 weekly
Salzburg - 1 of 2 weekly

They must be keeping hold of the two remaining UK reg'd 767's over the winter then, as normally they go over to TUI Nordic. It would make sense as max cover, then leaving the 757's to do pencilled in max routes, id expect more 767 routes to follow as it would seem like a lot of ferry flights between the UK and Scandi for 5 weekly flights

Nickd92

Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:55 am

They can rotate the 767's through Cape Verde into Nordic operations.

Scottiedog

Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:53 am

MANTP Update #107 dated 6th September 2019-courtesy of the MANTP Team

Scottiedog

Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:45 pm

MANTP update #108 courtesy of the MANTP Team

DobboDobbo
Topic Author

Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am

1 - VS is trying to use the collapse of TCX to accelerate growth plans at MAN in 2020. It is talking with ACL to obtain slots to do so.

2 - VS is prepared to use DL metal in order to achieve its objectives in the immediate term.

3 - clubhouse confirmed.

4 - it is looking to add frequencies in the immediate term to capture those who had booked with TCX but are now no longer able to do so.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bloomb ... cook-slots

DobboDobbo
Topic Author

Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:00 am

Press release from VS regarding the above (also discussed elsewhere).

https://corporate.virginatlantic.com/gb ... ester.html

8herveg

Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:18 pm

DobboDobbo wrote:

Interesting. I wonder what the new destinations will be. I think we could see a return to SFO and also SEA, MRU, MBJ, MIA, ANU (all ex TCX destinations from MAN), DEL and BOM (filling in 9W gap) and perhaps JNB and/or CPT?

Thoughts?

klm617

Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:21 pm

Could DTW-MAN now be in the cards on Delta.
the truth does matter, guys. too bad it's often quite subjective. the truth is beyond the mere facts and figures. it's beyond good and bad, right and wrong...

by738

Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:31 pm

8herveg wrote:
DobboDobbo wrote:

Interesting. I wonder what the new destinations will be. I think we could see a return to SFO and also SEA, MRU, MBJ, MIA, ANU (all ex TCX destinations from MAN), DEL and BOM (filling in 9W gap) and perhaps JNB and/or CPT?

Thoughts?

But perhaps some of the problems at TCX were that some of these long hauls were profit draining loss makers. Have we any evidence to the contrary? and thus why would VS want to start or revisit said routes?

DobboDobbo
Topic Author

Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:47 am

by738 wrote:
8herveg wrote:
DobboDobbo wrote:

Thoughts?

But perhaps some of the problems at TCX were that some of these long hauls were profit draining loss makers. Have we any evidence to the contrary? and thus why would VS want to start or revisit said routes?

To try and give my thoughts on all the above questions.

I don’t believe there is any data in the public domain regarding the profitability (or not) of TCX’s long haul operations. It has been speculated that it was profitable on the basis that the airline was put up for sale as a profitable part of the business to raise capital (I believe this was the line widely circulated in the press around 8/9 months ago).

Either way, I don’t believe anyone can reasonably expect VS to backfill TCX’s lost capacity on a 1:1 basis - certainly not for S20. However, they have made some pretty ambitious statements as to their intentions, including the use of DL, so let’s see if they walk the walk on that.

In the immediate term, for winter 19/20, I anticipate additional capacity on MCO, JFK and the Caribbean (this has been confirmed by VS). In the slightly less short term, for summer 20, I’m also expecting a strengthening of the likes of LAX, LAS and perhaps a new route to somewhere like MIA or SFO. I’d not rule out another link to a DL hub so perhaps one of another BOS, or SEA/DTW is in play.

Thereafter it is difficult to say, but I suspect they will want to link MAN with BOM and DEL (perhaps other eastbound destinations) and a seasonal service to either JNB or CPT is intriguing.

The scope of ambition with connect airways and what they might bring for VS and their JV partners is inevitably going to play a part in what is and isn’t possible, so hopefully that will clear up shortly.

MANMatthew

Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:13 am

Whilst the potential growth of VS at MAN is no doubt a positive for the airport (and therefore something I wouldn’t mind seeing), I really think VS need new metal to compete with ME3, CX and SQ on anywhere eastwards.

Even their premium seats are now so dated and the 744s so antiquated, leaving little chance of anything more than an average experience for customers. It’s not a dig at VS per se, but thinking of things from a customer perspective, personally anything new they offer on existing metal is irrelevant for me.

However I am one person and as I said, anything is positive for the airport.

DobboDobbo
Topic Author

Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:33 am

MANMatthew - I agree. If they want to compete from MAN to India, South Africa or the Far East that will realistically require the new aircraft they have on order.

I don’t believe they will ever be able to compete on a like for like with the MEB3, SQ, CX on service quality. However, when they have a fleet of A333, A339 and A35K at MAN, they should be there or thereabouts so that the advantage of a direct routing (eg MAN-DEL) outweighs the prospect of an indirect flight (e.g. MAN-DXB-DEL).

User001

Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:30 am

by738 wrote:

I'll hand it to you, you are consistent. Always around to make sure you get a negative dig in where you can.

It's widely accepted that MAN long haul was profitable. The fact VS want to fill that gap as soon as they can to the point they will use Delta to grab slots tells us there must be money in it.

Maybe you can surprise us with a positive post once in a while by738. And if you cannot do so, maybe just don't bother posting at all as your almost heading to troll status on this trajectory.
Last edited by User001 on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

SueD

Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:30 am

DobboDobbo wrote:
by738 wrote:
8herveg wrote:

Thoughts?

To try and give my thoughts on all the above questions.

I don’t believe there is any data in the public domain regarding the profitability (or not) of TCX’s long haul operations. It has been speculated that it was profitable on the basis that the airline was put up for sale as a profitable part of the business to raise capital (I believe this was the line widely circulated in the press around 8/9 months ago).

Either way, I don’t believe anyone can reasonably expect VS to backfill TCX’s lost capacity on a 1:1 basis - certainly not for S20. However, they have made some pretty ambitious statements as to their intentions, including the use of DL, so let’s see if they walk the walk on that.

In the immediate term, for winter 19/20, I anticipate additional capacity on MCO, JFK and the Caribbean (this has been confirmed by VS). In the slightly less short term, for summer 20, I’m also expecting a strengthening of the likes of LAX, LAS and perhaps a new route to somewhere like MIA or SFO. I’d not rule out another link to a DL hub so perhaps one of another BOS, or SEA/DTW is in play.

Thereafter it is difficult to say, but I suspect they will want to link MAN with BOM and DEL (perhaps other eastbound destinations) and a seasonal service to either JNB or CPT is intriguing.

The scope of ambition with connect airways and what they might bring for VS and their JV partners is inevitably going to play a part in what is and isn’t possible, so hopefully that will clear up shortly.

IMHO the Delta help could well be simply handing Atlanta back and the return of DL64/5: That’s a pretty easy thing to do and indeed precedent has been set for this already, when Delta operated a brief service in was it 18 months or so ago when Virgin were short of aircraft (broken Boeing/Rolls Royce issues)

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos