Thank you, kindly!
Jack @ AUS

rajincajun01

Re: Austin Texas Aviation Thread - 2019

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:30 am

malev2012 wrote:
freerover wrote:

malev2012 wrote:
Thanks for the update. I really hope that once approved by the FAA they can sell bonds ASAP and get the architectural and engineering started. The capacity issues at check-in are awful especially during the early morning rushes, at the current growth rate we would exceed 20 million passengers before the new central terminal would open.

They are pretty far along in a redesign of checkpoint 1 at the East Infill that would add 2 more security lanes. There is already a design and the consultant is working on addressing feedback. TSA has agreed to purchase the equipment.

That's good to hear for screening. As far as check-in counter space it seems we are maxed out at the moment and it would be hard to add another carrier.

LH and WestJet don’t use their counter spaces for very many hours. It’s all common use, so it shouldn’t be much of a problem.
A319 A320 A321 A330 B1900 B717 B727 B737 B757 B767 B777 B787 C172 C402 CR2 CR7 CRJ9 DH8 E120 ERJ135 ERJ145 E170/175/190 L1011 MD80 MD90 SF340

freerover

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:26 pm

Gate 6 looks like it'll open any day now. Westjet and Spirit will likely move over to it so gate 12 can be shut down and relocated.

malev2012

Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:07 pm

freerover wrote:
Gate 6 looks like it'll open any day now. Westjet and Spirit will likely move over to it so gate 12 can be shut down and relocated.

I flew out last week and it looked as they were already starting prep work around gate 12. I wouldn't be shocked to see gate 6 open by Monday.
Airlines flown: AA, AB, AC, AY, BA, CO, DL, DY, EW, F9, G4, IB, KL, LH, LX, NK, NW, NZ, OS, QF, SN, TP, UA, US, VA, VC, WN, XE

william

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:13 pm

Must be common use gates, I flew out on Spirit from one of those corner gates.

malev2012

Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:20 pm

william wrote:
Must be common use gates, I flew out on Spirit from one of those corner gates.
NK uses gates 3 and 12.
Airlines flown: AA, AB, AC, AY, BA, CO, DL, DY, EW, F9, G4, IB, KL, LH, LX, NK, NW, NZ, OS, QF, SN, TP, UA, US, VA, VC, WN, XE

freerover

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:51 am

malev2012 wrote:
freerover wrote:

I flew out last week and it looked as they were already starting prep work around gate 12. I wouldn't be shocked to see gate 6 open by Monday.

A poster on SSP says 6 is opening Friday and that 1 has been closed due to someone driving a staircase car into it.

rajincajun01

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:02 am

freerover wrote:
malev2012 wrote:
freerover wrote:

A poster on SSP says 6 is opening Friday and that 1 has been closed due to someone driving a staircase car into it.

Gate 1 was driven into by airstairs about a month ago. Apparently parts to repair it had to be ordered from overseas.
A319 A320 A321 A330 B1900 B717 B727 B737 B757 B767 B777 B787 C172 C402 CR2 CR7 CRJ9 DH8 E120 ERJ135 ERJ145 E170/175/190 L1011 MD80 MD90 SF340

freerover

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Holla! Gate 6 in the eastern terminal extension is open. Gate 12 still had 1 plane this morning but that looks like it. Hopefully it'll be shut down so it can be relocated and the last of the stinger jetways can be removed.

llintner

Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:05 am

freerover wrote:
Holla! Gate 6 in the eastern terminal extension is open. Gate 12 still had 1 plane this morning but that looks like it. Hopefully it'll be shut down so it can be relocated and the last of the stinger jetways can be removed.

If there are no problems with Gate 6, Bridge 12 is scheduled to be taken out of service Wednesday. A crane could be in as early as Thursday.

llintner

Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:59 am

llintner wrote:
freerover wrote:

If there are no problems with Gate 6, Bridge 12 is scheduled to be taken out of service Wednesday. A crane could be in as early as Thursday.

Probably spoke too soon about the crane.

malev2012

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm

freerover

Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:27 pm

malev2012 wrote:

Looks like Delta fell back behind United.

william

Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:18 pm

malev2012 wrote:

1. If Cessnas are flying half the freight in and out of Austin, is Fedex using Austin as a mini hub?

2. 3 out of 10 pax flying out of AUS, are flying SWA. That is brand loyalty. And I do not expect that to change anytime soon no matter what Delta does on the east end of the concourse.

malev2012

Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:49 pm

william wrote:
malev2012 wrote:

1. If Cessnas are flying half the freight in and out of Austin, is Fedex using Austin as a mini hub?

2. 3 out of 10 pax flying out of AUS, are flying SWA. That is brand loyalty. And I do not expect that to change anytime soon no matter what Delta does on the east end of the concourse.

Well it could change if WN's fleet keeps shrinking due to the MAX issues. Cutting flights to SFO and EWR mean that WN's market share likely will take a small hit, especially if the MAX-free fleet's of NK, F9, B6, G4 and DL make moves to take that market share.

rajincajun01

Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:11 pm

malev2012 wrote:
william wrote:
malev2012 wrote:

Well it could change if WN's fleet keeps shrinking due to the MAX issues. Cutting flights to SFO and EWR mean that WN's market share likely will take a small hit, especially if the MAX-free fleet's of NK, F9, B6, G4 and DL make moves to take that market share.

They increased SJC service according to a recent OAG, I think.

UA is adding an additional SFO frequency though.

freerover

Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:09 pm

The last stinger jetway is gone!

freerover

Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:00 am

-Looks like southwest AUS-SAC and AUS-RALEIGH are temporarily discontinued due to MAX issues
-Master Plan still not approved by FAA
-Checkpoint One Remodel design almost done
-Almost to permitting for demolishing some old Air Force buildings
-Construction started on Maintenance Complex
-Apron Expansion completion delayed to March 2020
-Final Gates to open in late Oct 2019

Airport is looking to get design/engineering firms lined up while they wait for master plan to be approved which is smart. ATCZERO on SSP says he heard the FAA had issues with the CP blind spots.

I've heard that the FAA might have some problems with the master plan because it creates too many blind spots for the ground controller. The city could build a new tower (not likely) or possibly pay for some equipment (ground based radar) to install in our current tower. That may be what's holding up the master plan.

I believe that would refer to this page:

Maybe the taxiway blind spot?

Gregarious1

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:00 pm

freerover wrote:
-Looks like southwest AUS-SAC and AUS-RALEIGH are temporarily discontinued due to MAX issues

Airport is looking to get design/engineering firms lined up while they wait for master plan to be approved which is smart. ATCZERO on SSP says he heard the FAA had issues with the CP blind spots.

I've heard that the FAA might have some problems with the master plan because it creates too many blind spots for the ground controller. The city could build a new tower (not likely) or possibly pay for some equipment (ground based radar) to install in our current tower. That may be what's holding up the master plan.

The blind spot actually isn't depicted at all in that picture. The two parallel midfield taxiways (G and H) will be reconstructed to move closer to the tower. As it is right now, a short person might lean against the counter or tippy toe to clearly see traffic on taxiway Hotel. Once both of those taxiways are moved closer to the tower, it will make a much deeper and wider blind spot. Most of taxiway Hotel will be obstructed and about half of Golf will be too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

freerover

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:08 pm

Gregarious1 wrote:
freerover wrote:

The blind spot actually isn't depicted at all in that picture. The two parallel midfield taxiways (G and H) will be reconstructed to move closer to the tower. As it is right now, a short person might lean against the counter or tippy toe to clearly see traffic on taxiway Hotel. Once both of those taxiways are moved closer to the tower, it will make a much deeper and wider blind spot. Most of taxiway Hotel will be obstructed and about half of Golf will be too.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the clarification! The jetways for Gates 10 and 12 have been mounted! Both gates are suppose to be operating by late October and are the final gates to open as a part of the terminal expansion. Apron expansion work will continue until spring 2020.

tcfc424

Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:14 am

I asked the bartender (best source of information, right?) at the AC about renovation/remodel/expansion and it was his understanding that a new AC will be built in the mezzanine space opposite of the current AC where the city aviation offices are currently. The plan is that once the city aviation offices are completed in the blue garage and the city vacates that space, construction on the new AC will commence with an opening estimated early 2021. Apparently Amex is also (was?) also interested in that space for a Centurion lounge. It was his understanding that AA either had priority or outbid Amex for that space. Further, he said, it was possible UA would expand their club (slightly) by switching their space to where the AC is now, potentially leaving the UA club to Amex. That sounds like too small a space for a Centurion lounge to me, but who knows. It could also be that UA expands their club into the AC space. He wasn’t sure at all about those plans. Finally, he said the new club would only be a 5-7 year solution. As he understands it, AA wants all of the new concourse, potentially 33 gates. I’ll just leave that there for speculation to begin.

malev2012

Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:41 am

tcfc424 wrote:
I asked the bartender (best source of information, right?) at the AC about renovation/remodel/expansion and it was his understanding that a new AC will be built in the mezzanine space opposite of the current AC where the city aviation offices are currently. The plan is that once the city aviation offices are completed in the blue garage and the city vacates that space, construction on the new AC will commence with an opening estimated early 2021. Apparently Amex is also (was?) also interested in that space for a Centurion lounge. It was his understanding that AA either had priority or outbid Amex for that space. Further, he said, it was possible UA would expand their club (slightly) by switching their space to where the AC is now, potentially leaving the UA club to Amex. That sounds like too small a space for a Centurion lounge to me, but who knows. It could also be that UA expands their club into the AC space. He wasn’t sure at all about those plans. Finally, he said the new club would only be a 5-7 year solution. As he understands it, AA wants all of the new concourse, potentially 33 gates. I’ll just leave that there for speculation to begin.

I was following until the end. L :!: L. From the RFP it looks as if the airport is looking for a common use lounge.

On the new concourse...Sorry AA is probably just gonna upgage from here on out. Could see them add more flights to Miami and Philly. Why undermine the connectivity of DFW that's so close to Austin.

tcfc424

Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:27 am

Agreed Malev...I think they have six or 7 gates right now...only reason would be to fend off a DL charge but that doesn’t make a ton of sense. It was my understanding that DL would be a big taker of gates in the new terminal, but they’ve been stagnant after mentioning the focus city stuff.

BNAMealer

Tue Sep 17, 2019 2:42 am

tcfc424 wrote:

No way AA takes all of the new concourse when it is built. Why would they need that many gates. Only carrier that would make sense to take that many gates is DL for a TX hub, but I don’t that happening.

freerover

Tue Sep 17, 2019 4:50 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
tcfc424 wrote:

No way AA takes all of the new concourse when it is built. Why would they need that many gates. Only carrier that would make sense to take that many gates is DL for a TX hub, but I don’t that happening.

The new gates aren't open yet. The last 3 gates should be open by the end of October but it doesn't make sense for Delta to announce new flights until they know the gates are going to be open and not subject to more construction delays. I'm also not sure if the delay to apron expansion could affect airport capacity as well but I have no idea.

BNAMealer

Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:57 am

freerover wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:
tcfc424 wrote:

The new gates aren't open yet. The last 3 gates should be open by the end of October but it doesn't make sense for Delta to announce new flights until they know the gates are going to be open and not subject to more construction delays. I'm also not sure if the delay to apron expansion could affect airport capacity as well but I have no idea.

I think he was referring to the proposed satellite concourse, which I said there is no way AA gets 33 gates when that opens.

malev2012

Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:09 pm

Interesting tidbit where VS announced routes they would expand to if they get slots following 3rd runway at LHR, one of the new cities was Austin: https://thepointsguy.com/news/virgin-at ... in-the-us/

Delta28L

Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:40 pm

malev2012 wrote:
Interesting tidbit where VS announced routes they would expand to if they get slots following 3rd runway at LHR, one of the new cities was Austin: https://thepointsguy.com/news/virgin-at ... in-the-us/

Thanks to the delta focus city

JDawgboy512

Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:35 am

Any latest gossip or rumors regarding Delta's plans for ABIA?

malev2012

Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:46 pm

JDawgboy512 wrote:

Seems as the window for a TATL has almost passed for 2020, so I don't expect anything big soon.

JDawgboy512

Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:16 am

malev2012 wrote:
JDawgboy512 wrote:

Seems as the window for a TATL has almost passed for 2020, so I don't expect anything big soon.

I agree about any Trans-Atlantic routes being announced anytime soon. I also feel the delays in construction and gate openings have played a part in the lack of route announcements. Despite the continued growth, I think the rest of this year will more likely than not be fairly quiet.

It's interesting in an odd way at just how quiet it has gotten considering the explosive growth occurring.

rajincajun01

Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:53 pm

JDawgboy512 wrote:
malev2012 wrote:
JDawgboy512 wrote:

I agree about any Trans-Atlantic routes being announced anytime soon. I also feel the delays in construction and gate openings have played a part in the lack of route announcements. Despite the continued growth, I think the rest of this year will more likely than not be fairly quiet.

It's interesting in an odd way at just how quiet it has gotten considering the explosive growth occurring.

A lot of factors could be playing roles. Southwest and Alaska don’t have any deliveries coming in due to MAX issues, so fleet growth is stagnant at best. Fuel prices are unknown for the immediate future. Recession is likely to begin in the next year, which typically hits tech hard. European airlines are apparently struggling with so many bleeding money (XL, Norwegian, etc).

76er

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:45 am

Well, waddayaknow: https://news.klm.com/klm-sees-music-in-austin/

KLM A333, 3 times a week to start.

Jetty

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:55 am

JDawgboy512 wrote:
malev2012 wrote:
JDawgboy512 wrote:

I agree about any Trans-Atlantic routes being announced anytime soon.

I disagree. :lol:

malev2012

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:35 pm

Jetty wrote:
JDawgboy512 wrote:
malev2012 wrote:

Glad to be so wrong! Is Austin the smallest airport with service to LHR, FRA and AMS? Crazy to have so many heavies at the airport at once.

CPS001

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:38 pm

76er wrote:
Well, waddayaknow: https://news.klm.com/klm-sees-music-in-austin/

KLM A333, 3 times a week to start.
Cool! The immigration/baggage area would get pretty crowded though considering BA's similarly timed arrival...

NolaMD88fan

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Service from all three alliances. Impressed! AUS success is what has allowed other mid-sized markets like MSY, BNA, and IND to gain TATL service. You guys were the guinea pig for the majors, and it has worked out nicely.

Jetty

Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:54 pm

malev2012 wrote:
Jetty wrote:
JDawgboy512 wrote:

Glad to be so wrong! Is Austin the smallest airport with service to LHR, FRA and AMS? Crazy to have so many heavies at the airport at once.

USA it must be because it is already the smallest airport just from AMS. PDX is close with service to LHR, FRA and AMS as well.

Ishrion

Re: KLM starts AUS S20

Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Interesting article regarding AA’s prescense in AUS:

https://viewfromthewing.com/2019/09/24/ ... ardingArea

From Vasu Raja:

The largest hub carrier in Austin is American Airlines and we’re going to be the largest hub carrier in Austin for a long time to come. We will continue to grow and upgauge in Austin.

…Just as we are large in our hubs, in many spokes Austin is one, Nashville, Boston, San Antonio you name it there are lots of cities around there we actually have a big gate holding and through parts of the day though we have a gate, we have people there to work the gate, we don’t necessarily fly on the gate. And over time we realize we do have some profit opportunities, it probably won’t be necessarily flying daily trips from Austin to somewhere but we do envision a world where we do Saturday flights from Austin to Cancun and things like that.

…When we take these gates that we have and pay rent on and airplanes that we already own, and we get to Saturday people don’t necessarily want to fly from Austin to Chicago as much but they really want to fly from Austin to Cancun in the morning and we have the ability to offer that and in the next several months and years you’ll see more of that, not just in Austin but in other cities across the system.

“He also says they won’t fly from cities like Austin to European cities outside of partner hubs. It’s possible they could fly from a spoke city to London Heathrow as though they do with Raleigh Durham but it won’t be to cities like Frankfurt or Paris.”

Scarebus34

Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:17 pm

Ishrion wrote:

From Vasu Raja:

The largest hub carrier in Austin is American Airlines and we’re going to be the largest hub carrier in Austin for a long time to come. We will continue to grow and upgauge in Austin.

…Just as we are large in our hubs, in many spokes Austin is one, Nashville, Boston, San Antonio you name it there are lots of cities around there we actually have a big gate holding and through parts of the day though we have a gate, we have people there to work the gate, we don’t necessarily fly on the gate. And over time we realize we do have some profit opportunities, it probably won’t be necessarily flying daily trips from Austin to somewhere but we do envision a world where we do Saturday flights from Austin to Cancun and things like that.

…When we take these gates that we have and pay rent on and airplanes that we already own, and we get to Saturday people don’t necessarily want to fly from Austin to Chicago as much but they really want to fly from Austin to Cancun in the morning and we have the ability to offer that and in the next several months and years you’ll see more of that, not just in Austin but in other cities across the system.

“He also says they won’t fly from cities like Austin to European cities outside of partner hubs. It’s possible they could fly from a spoke city to London Heathrow as though they do with Raleigh Durham but it won’t be to cities like Frankfurt or Paris.”

UA already does this with AUS/SAT/MSY-CUN.

JDawgboy512

Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:27 pm

Well I stand corrected. You know sometimes if you don't keep your hopes up, that's when suprises happen!

malev2012

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:06 pm

Scarebus34 wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

From Vasu Raja:

UA already does this with AUS/SAT/MSY-CUN.

WN offers CUN flights as well from Austin. I could also see DL or AM considering the JV offering CUN.

BEG2IAH

Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:28 pm

I just flew to and from AUS over the weekend and I was shocked to see how the bathroom looked by United gate 29. It shows signs of months of neglect.
Flying at the cruising altitude is (mostly) boring. I wish all flights were nothing but endless take offs and landings every 10 minutes or so.

Gregarious1

Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:24 am

The airport is in the process of hiring contractors to redo some of the bathrooms.

KD5MDK

Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:06 am

Ishrion wrote:

From Vasu Raja:

I’ve been an AA loyalist for years, but what I really want from them is AUS-SJC nonstop. CUN is nice and I’ll probably fly it once, but I don’t expect it to be as common for me.

Or they could bring back the AS earn/burn.

freerover

Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:04 pm

So I got some clarification on the changes TxDot is starting next year on 71 at the Airport:

There will now only be 1 exit from 71 to the airport instead of exits for Spirit of Texas and Press Blvd. All airport traffic will exit just 71 just after Riverside and a new bridge will carry those cars (along with cars coming from the EB frontage at Riverside) over 183. A new EB frontage road will connect to The Parking Spot, Bergstrom Substation. Traffic will then either stay left for Spirit of Texas Dr or stay right on a new bridge over Spirt of Texas. The frontage then continues to the main airport entrance at Pres Blvd. These changes will decrease merging slowdowns on the 71 mainlanes while not adding any additional traffic lights to airport traffic.

Also, there will be a ramp that spurs from the new 183 SB to 71 EB bridge that was just completed that will connect 183 SB airport traffic to the new 71 EB frontage roads and airport entrance.

Traffic leaving the Parking Spot will be able to get on 71 EB before Spirit of Texas Dr

Presumedly, the airport is still planing on eliminating the light at Pres. Blvd but that is not part of TxDot's project.

Western727

Thu Oct 03, 2019 6:22 pm

freerover wrote:
There will now only be 1 exit from 71 to the airport instead of exits for Spirit of Texas and Press Blvd. All airport traffic will exit just 71 just after Riverside and a new bridge will carry those cars (along with cars coming from the EB frontage at Riverside) over 183. A new EB frontage road will connect to The Parking Spot, Bergstrom Substation.

I'm surprised to learn that the airport exit from 71 EB will be prior to 183, but thinking about the Parking Spot (actually "Parking Spot West" now, after the 2nd substation, "Parking Spot East" was opened a year or so ago, on the WB lanes of 71, east of the airport), that makes perfect sense.

freerover wrote:
Traffic will then either stay left for Spirit of Texas Dr or stay right on a new bridge over Spirt of Texas. The frontage then continues to the main airport entrance at Pres Blvd. These changes will decrease merging slowdowns on the 71 mainlanes while not adding any additional traffic lights to airport traffic.

Also, there will be a ramp that spurs from the new 183 SB to 71 EB bridge that was just completed that will connect 183 SB airport traffic to the new 71 EB frontage roads and airport entrance.

These make a lot of sense.

freerover wrote:
Traffic leaving the Parking Spot [West] will be able to get on 71 EB before Spirit of Texas Dr

Presumedly, the airport is still planing on eliminating the light at Pres. Blvd but that is not part of TxDot's project.

Question, Freerover: I wonder about the 71 WB traffic leaving the Parking Spot West lot (that's me, when I travel for work). Currently, I get on 71 EB and exit immediately at Spirit of Texas to make a u-turn to get on 71 WB. I presume the aforementioned frontage road will still allow those departing from PSW to make the same u-turn on Spirit of Texas, to catch 71 WB?
Jack @ AUS

freerover

Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Western727 wrote:

I'm surprised to learn that the airport exit from 71 EB will be prior to 183, but thinking about the Parking Spot (actually "Parking Spot West" now, after the 2nd substation, "Parking Spot East" was opened a year or so ago, on the WB lanes of 71, east of the airport), that makes perfect sense.

I was worried at first they were going to put in a light at 183 and these new frontage lanes but it'll be grade separated with a new bridge for the frontage lanes over the 183 main lanes.

Western727 wrote:

Question, Freerover: I wonder about the 71 WB traffic leaving the Parking Spot West lot (that's me, when I travel for work). Currently, I get on 71 EB and exit immediately at Spirit of Texas to make a u-turn to get on 71 WB. I presume the aforementioned frontage road will still allow those departing from PSW to make the same u-turn on Spirit of Texas, to catch 71 WB?

You are correct. Right out of the Parking Spot onto new EB Frontage lanes, U-Turn at Spirt of Texas and then merge onto 71 WB mainlanes.

malev2012

Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:57 pm

NK adding CUN BNA EWR and increasing frequency to MCO http://www.austintexas.gov/news/bringin ... stinations

freerover

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:28 pm

City Council is set to approve the 16 million design/build contract to centralize the baggage handling system and increase capacity and meet demands of next 5-7 years before new terminal building is complete. Project is suppose to complete in September 2021.

Port also applying for demolition permits for 4 old air force buildings and all 6 temp construction trailers.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos