Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

southwest1675

Re: Nashville Aviation Thread - 2019

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:33 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
Friendlyflier wrote:
I heard from an airport driver who picked up Doug that he was there negotiating for all the C and D gates when opened. Does that seem feasible?

I’d also add LIT to the list of potential service additions to By WN.

First post!

WN can’t take all of C until A is rebuilt, because AA and he Admirals Club would have nowhere to go.

I’m wondering if he was also there to negotiate for WN to help pay for more of the BNA Vision, and to pay for the proposed 3 gate addition on to D which would be for WN only.

WN also doesn’t have any planes to expand BNA. Hope the MAX gets figured out. Might be a blessing in disguise as it would give more time to the MNAA and WN to work something out.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

BNAMealer

Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:14 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:
Friendlyflier wrote:
I heard from an airport driver who picked up Doug that he was there negotiating for all the C and D gates when opened. Does that seem feasible?

I’d also add LIT to the list of potential service additions to By WN.

First post!

WN can’t take all of C until A is rebuilt, because AA and he Admirals Club would have nowhere to go.

I’m wondering if he was also there to negotiate for WN to help pay for more of the BNA Vision, and to pay for the proposed 3 gate addition on to D which would be for WN only.

WN also doesn’t have any planes to expand BNA. Hope the MAX gets figured out. Might be a blessing in disguise as it would give more time to the MNAA and WN to work something out.

D isn’t even scheduled to open until the second half of next year. By then, the MAX issues should be resolved. Even so, AA will be in C until A is rebuilt.

dafunk10

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Rumor on the street RE: DL Sky Club:

- Hoping to start the build out late this year
- Building out into the apron, not up above the existing SC (read: no skydeck)

Also, and this is dated info, but a SC agent said they don’t think there would be more new routes or even international service with the expansion, but rather increase service to hubs and focus cities. That was from a few months back before the BNA focus city announcement.

Take it FWIW. I honestly am not sure why DL would make the investment in BNA without adding routes.

southwest1675

Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:17 pm

dafunk10 wrote:

Also, and this is dated info, but a SC agent said they don’t think there would be more new routes or even international service with the expansion, but rather increase service to hubs and focus cities. That was from a few months back before the BNA focus city announcement.

Take it FWIW. I honestly am not sure why DL would make the investment in BNA without adding routes.

I would hope for a couple P2P routes to compete with WN. I think mainline to NYC is one of the things they’ll do.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

BNAMealer

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:31 pm

dafunk10 wrote:

It would be dumb to put in a club of that size and keep the status quo. I agree it will be mostly upgauging, but wasn't there a post a while back stating DL reps confirmed that a TATL flight out of BNA will happen soon?

BNAMealer

Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Something to think about.

It is pretty clear that WN is moving to upgrade BNA to a base for the southeastern US; whether the base will be in addition to ATL or replace it remains to be seen. Furthermore, I think it's a pretty decent shot BNA could one day be on the same level as BWI and MDW, making it WN's third superstation in the eastern US. Since BNA is in a good centralized position in the eastern half of the US for connections, has a strong, growing local economy and generally has better weather and facilities (particularly the airfield) than those two (thus less delays) it makes sense to build up to that level.

The result of this may be WN needing additional gates beyond gaining all of C and D. Currently, taking all of C and D in their current forms will net WN 25 gates. The current master plan calls for an additional 3 gates to be built onto D, and since WN will take all of those, it will net them 28. However, longer term, they may want additional gates beyond that. For comparisons sake, MDW currently has 37 gates used by WN and BWI has 31, with an additional 5 coming in a few years. All in all, there is a possibility WN may need/want to take some B gates longer term as well. Following the A and D build outs, the current terminal will be maxed out and planning will begin for a second one.

So my thinking is, wouldn't it be better for AA and DL to move into the new A and build new clubs respectively there and make B for UA and the ULCC's, which then could be moved to a second terminal when the time comes, making room for WN to make a good chunk, if not all of B? I don't think it would be wise for DL to expand their Sky Club, only to have to vacate it eventually because WN wants more gates on B. Unless of course, the Sky Club will be accessible from the central terminal area post security and not directly attached to B.

I know I'm getting way ahead of myself here, but it is an interesting scenario.

Bluegrass60

Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:17 pm

WN operates up to 138 flights/day. Nashville CSA = 2.1M. Nashville is expected to hit 3.1M....by 2040. Chicago CSA = 10M. BWI CSA = 9M ATL CSA = 6.6M.

WN operates 115 flights/day in ATL. WN has large stations at RDU, TPA, MCO, FLL, MSY.

EvanWSFO

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:59 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
dafunk10 wrote:

I would hope for a couple P2P routes to compete with WN. I think mainline to NYC is one of the things they’ll do.

I think the 220 will be a low risk option to try to LGA. Not sure how many flights they have to JFK, but a strategically placed mainline flight to connect to some TATL flights might work.
I have been on this site 15 years. A unrecoverable email account led me to starting over. Those of you who call me a rookie, you may stop ok?

dafunk10

Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:08 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:
dafunk10 wrote:

I think the 220 will be a low risk option to try to LGA. Not sure how many flights they have to JFK, but a strategically placed mainline flight to connect to some TATL flights might work.

I think there are 3 flights per day to JFK and 6 to LGA....the midday JFK flights are poorly timed for TATL connections, IMO....0215p arrivals into JFK, which means a minimum 3-hr layover....all on Embrears

Also btw, I’m in the new AUS SkyClub for the first time, and if this is anything like what we can expect for the BNA expansion it’s going to be awesome (even if it doesn’t include a skydeck)....food, space, seats are all the best I’ve experienced of any SC

BNAMealer

Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:20 pm

dafunk10 wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

I think there are 3 flights per day to JFK and 6 to LGA....the midday JFK flights are poorly timed for TATL connections, IMO....0215p arrivals into JFK, which means a minimum 3-hr layover....all on Embrears

Also btw, I’m in the new AUS SkyClub for the first time, and if this is anything like what we can expect for the BNA expansion it’s going to be awesome (even if it doesn’t include a skydeck)....food, space, seats are all the best I’ve experienced of any SC

I would imagine the Sky Club will be similar, expect with a Nashville/Tennessee decor.

Does anyone know if the club will close during construction or will it remain open?

dafunk10

Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:07 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
dafunk10 wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:

I would imagine the Sky Club will be similar, expect with a Nashville/Tennessee decor.

Does anyone know if the club will close during construction or will it remain open?

I’m guessing they’ll close it, which is not ideal. When they remodeled the FLL SC, they closed the SC and set up a stand with free snacks and beverages (non alcoholic) in a corner of the terminal.

southwest1675

Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:14 pm

It’s been somewhat quiet when it comes to air service announcements at BNA. It probably doesn’t help when your main carrier doesn’t have planes to even announce new routes.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

TangoCharlie123

Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:01 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
It’s been somewhat quiet when it comes to air service announcements at BNA. It probably doesn’t help when your main carrier doesn’t have planes to even announce new routes.

I saw that WN recently cut several routes (none from BNA). Maybe they'll shift some of those planes/routes to BNA.

BNAMealer

Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:01 pm

TangoCharlie123 wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

I saw that WN recently cut several routes (none from BNA). Maybe they'll shift some of those planes/routes to BNA.

They have been growing, just not in new destinations, it’s been purely in frequencies. Next year, they’ll be gaining a new concourse and the MAX should be back, so more gates and planes = more growth/new destinations.

The problem with the lack of new announcements in general is BNA is literally out of space right now and there is nowhere to go. Things are going to be very tight until the expansion(s) are completed. They are several years behind (construction-wise) where they should be and they cannot go any faster.

I have to wonder if the recent growth spurt caught MNAA off guard, because we are hitting projections that we were scheduled to hit a decade from now.

Lexy

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:20 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
TangoCharlie123 wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

They have been growing, just not in new destinations, it’s been purely in frequencies. Next year, they’ll be gaining a new concourse and the MAX should be back, so more gates and planes = more growth/new destinations.

The problem with the lack of new announcements in general is BNA is literally out of space right now and there is nowhere to go. Things are going to be very tight until the expansion(s) are completed. They are several years behind (construction-wise) where they should be and they cannot go any faster.

I have to wonder if the recent growth spurt caught MNAA off guard, because we are hitting projections that we were scheduled to hit a decade from now.

Not caught off guard. Rather AA held control over what could be done. That’s why control of the gates was handed over to the MNAA a few years ago.
Nashville, Tennessee KBNA

BNAMealer

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Lexy wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:
TangoCharlie123 wrote:

Not caught off guard. Rather AA held control over what could be done. That’s why control of the gates was handed over to the MNAA a few years ago.

I’m talking about passenger growth overall, I think they are still underestimating to some extent. The BNA Vision literature keeps saying passenger traffic will grow to 23 million+ by 2030s. Reality is we’ll be crossing the 20 million mark next year and we need to be prepping for 30 million+ by 2030. WN making BNA a base with 200+ flights means they could be adding anywhere from 100-150 more flights over the next decade and that is going to put significant constraints on the terminal. And then there is growth by other airlines as well, including potential new international widebody service.

I’d argue we are already at the point where A needs to be demolished and rebuilt, but that’s still 5 years away at the soonest due to the IAB construction.

southwest1675

Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:51 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
TangoCharlie123 wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

Can’t wait to see Spirit’s set up lol.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

BNAMealer

Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:57 am

southwest1675 wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:
TangoCharlie123 wrote:

Can’t wait to see Spirit’s set up lol.

On an island? Lol.

Word on the street is the terminal may be split in two during the lobby renovation.

gsg013

Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:46 am

EvanWSFO wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:
dafunk10 wrote:

I agree while BNA-LGA is my most common route and the FA and timelieness of the flight has always been great I do think putting mainline on the route could be worthwhile... I have flown the BNA-JFK route and it is often not very full I do find it convenient for flights to Europe though did it recently BNA-JFK-CDG (JFK-CDG) 4:45 PM Departure to Paris and that was really a great connection option.

EvanWSFO

Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:06 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
Lexy wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:

I’m talking about passenger growth overall, I think they are still underestimating to some extent. The BNA Vision literature keeps saying passenger traffic will grow to 23 million+ by 2030s. Reality is we’ll be crossing the 20 million mark next year and we need to be prepping for 30 million+ by 2030. WN making BNA a base with 200+ flights means they could be adding anywhere from 100-150 more flights over the next decade and that is going to put significant constraints on the terminal. And then there is growth by other airlines as well, including potential new international widebody service.

I’d argue we are already at the point where A needs to be demolished and rebuilt, but that’s still 5 years away at the soonest due to the IAB construction.

While it might be logistically impossible, B should be built out to mirror C. That might be the least expensive option until a new terminal can be decided on and built.
I have been on this site 15 years. A unrecoverable email account led me to starting over. Those of you who call me a rookie, you may stop ok?

BNAMealer

Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:21 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:
Lexy wrote:

While it might be logistically impossible, B should be built out to mirror C. That might be the least expensive option until a new terminal can be decided on and built.

They considered that, but for aircraft flow purposes, it is better to rebuild A into an L shaped concourse. It allows more space for aircraft to maneuver.

EvanWSFO

Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:

They considered that, but for aircraft flow purposes, it is better to rebuild A into an L shaped concourse. It allows more space for aircraft to maneuver.

I get it, but expanding A is still going to be a stop-gap fix if the pax numbers keep on an upward direction. It's not terribly different from how it will be when D is operational. It's going to be congested in there.

BNAMealer

Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:22 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:

I get it, but expanding A is still going to be a stop-gap fix if the pax numbers keep on an upward direction. It's not terribly different from how it will be when D is operational. It's going to be congested in there.

Expanding B into a mirror of C would be much more difficult because it is busier and there would be more disruption to ops.

It’s inevitable a new terminal will be needed, but A is just the next logical step. Gotta build out the current terminal first before a new one is built. Plus, who would go in a new terminal?

southwest1675

Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:04 am

I think we’re getting a tad ahead of ourselves here. Once A gets built to an L shape, BNA should be set. Instead of a new terminal, I’d expect a satellite terminal built where the expanded apron was recently filled in. You would get to it via a tunnel underground.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

BNAMealer

Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:16 am

southwest1675 wrote:
I think we’re getting a tad ahead of ourselves here. Once A gets built to an L shape, BNA should be set. Instead of a new terminal, I’d expect a satellite terminal built where the expanded apron was recently filled in. You would get to it via a tunnel underground.

https://www.flynashville.com/about/Documents/06132019TAC.pdf

Where are you going to put the tunnel? There is no conceivable place within the existing terminal where a tunnel could come out. Furthermore, new apron/RON space will be built further out when A and D are expanded in Vision Phase 2. The satellite concourse ship has long sailed, if they wanted to go that route, they should have completely bulldozed the terminal/concourses and rebuilt it in a linear layout, and while that would have made the airport more efficient, it would have been cost prohibitive.

Unfortunately, they will have no choice but to build a second terminal when the current one is built out following the A and D expansion. I would imagine it would be primarily for the ULCC's/B6/AS, leaving the US3 and WN in the existing terminal. But you are correct, we are getting ahead of ourselves as the soonest a new terminal would be built would be in the 2030's.

pdt2f

Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:27 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

https://www.flynashville.com/about/Documents/06132019TAC.pdf

Where are you going to put the tunnel? There is no conceivable place within the existing terminal where a tunnel could come out. Furthermore, new apron/RON space will be built further out when A and D are expanded in Vision Phase 2. The satellite concourse ship has long sailed, if they wanted to go that route, they should have completely bulldozed the terminal/concourses and rebuilt it in a linear layout, and while that would have made the airport more efficient, it would have been cost prohibitive.

Unfortunately, they will have no choice but to build a second terminal when the current one is built out following the A and D expansion. I would imagine it would be primarily for the ULCC's/B6/AS, leaving the US3 and WN in the existing terminal. But you are correct, we are getting ahead of ourselves as the soonest a new terminal would be built would be in the 2030's.

UA could move to a new terminal if they wanted to open a United Club, if one doesn’t get built when they expand A.
“The sky peoclaims God’s glory - the vault of heaven, the Hand of Him who made it.”

BNA based.

southwest1675

Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:06 pm

I wonder if that 5th runway will ever come into fruition.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

reednavy

Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:56 pm

southwest1675 wrote:

I'd say with the eventual extension of 20R/2L, I'd say BNA is pretty well taken care of for runways for at least the next 20 years or so.

BNAMealer

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:11 pm

reednavy wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

I'd say with the eventual extension of 20R/2L, I'd say BNA is pretty well taken care of for runways for at least the next 20 years or so.

Plus, if a second terminal is built, it will likely go where 20L/2R is, which would then necessitate it’s replacement. If it gets replaced, it will likely be lengthened to 10,000+ ft.

Considering there are airports with fewer runways that handle way more traffic, I’d say BNA is good for for the next two decades at least. We need longer runways, not more of them.

Cubsrule

Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:28 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
reednavy wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

Plus, if a second terminal is built, it will likely go where 20L/2R is, which would then necessitate it’s replacement. If it gets replaced, it will likely be lengthened to 10,000+ ft.

Considering there are airports with fewer runways that handle way more traffic, I’d say BNA is good for for the next two decades at least. We need longer runways, not more of them.

Actually, there is some operational need for a second 13/31. The airport is now too busy to operate successfully on one runway in crosswind conditions. We don’t need three 2/20s or much (any?) more length.
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

BNAMealer

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:02 pm

Cubsrule wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:
reednavy wrote:

Actually, there is some operational need for a second 13/31. The airport is now too busy to operate successfully on one runway in crosswind conditions. We don’t need three 2/20s or much (any?) more length.

Yes, we do need to extend 2L/20R for flexibility purposes. But after that, I think the BNA airfield will be set for many years to come.

I'm not sure the crosswind is as important as you make it out, considering one of the long term proposals has it being removed in favor of a second terminal. The busiest airports in the SE, ATL and CLT, have one or no crosswinds. What makes BNA different? If anything, the crosswind is taking up valuable space that could be used for terminal and support facility development.

Cubsrule

Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:40 pm

BNAMealer wrote:
Cubsrule wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:

Yes, we do need to extend 2L/20R for flexibility purposes. But after that, I think the BNA airfield will be set for many years to come.

I'm not sure the crosswind is as important as you make it out, considering one of the long term proposals has it being removed in favor of a second terminal. The busiest airports in the SE, ATL and CLT, have one or no crosswinds. What makes BNA different? If anything, the crosswind is taking up valuable space that could be used for terminal and support facility development.

ATL and CLT don’t have our weather. I’m not aware of a situation in, say, the last decade where their principal runways were unusable (and I lived in Charlotte for a while). We have several crosswind events per year, generally strong northwest winds caused either by a winter storm or by hurricane remnants. Harvey was the last example of that, I think.
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

reednavy

Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:56 pm

The budget to construct a new crosswind runway east of the airport would be absolutely insane because of the residential development in the Smith Springs/Priest Lake area that would have to be purchased. That alone would probably cost over $1bil in land acquisition, and that's likely being conservative.

southwest1675

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:19 am

https://www.wkrn.com/special-reports/gl ... l-flights/ WKRN News 2 did a story on BNA looking for additional international service.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

BNAMealer

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:02 am

southwest1675 wrote:
https://www.wkrn.com/special-reports/global-economy-airport-expansion-will-land-nashville-more-international-flights/ WKRN News 2 did a story on BNA looking for additional international service.

At this time, I don’t think it would be in BNA’s best interest to land another European flight. Should we and will we? Yes, but I’d rather wait a few years and let BA grow and become more firmly rooted before introducing a competing flight. BA does well in the summer, but winter needs improvement.

ilovelamp

Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:48 am

BNAMealer wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:
https://www.wkrn.com/special-reports/global-economy-airport-expansion-will-land-nashville-more-international-flights/ WKRN News 2 did a story on BNA looking for additional international service.

At this time, I don’t think it would be in BNA’s best interest to land another European flight. Should we and will we? Yes, but I’d rather wait a few years and let BA grow and become more firmly rooted before introducing a competing flight. BA does well in the summer, but winter needs improvement.

I literally LOL’d at this post. For all the people who demand, make that beg, the likes of WN, NK, et al increase their service to BNA, or any airport for that matter, it’s comical someone is clamoring for less competition on international routes.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy domestic versus international.

ILL

EvanWSFO

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:13 pm

ilovelamp wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:

I literally LOL’d at this post. For all the people who demand, make that beg, the likes of WN, NK, et al increase their service to BNA, or any airport for that matter, it’s comical someone is clamoring for less competition on international routes.

ILL

Not really. BNA is a newcomer to the TATL market, excluding the short period when AA was flying to LGW. It makes sense that BA build up some loyalty to frequent travelers to Europe and beyond. While I don't expect we will see the AUS phenomenon with BA going to 744 in the summer, I think Nashville can support daily service year-round. It's kind of a moot point anyway since there's no room on A to support a second flight unless the hours are totally different than BA's. More flights will happen in time.

southwest1675

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:08 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:
BNAMealer wrote:

ILL

Not really. BNA is a newcomer to the TATL market, excluding the short period when AA was flying to LGW. It makes sense that BA build up some loyalty to frequent travelers to Europe and beyond. While I don't expect we will see the AUS phenomenon with BA going to 744 in the summer, I think Nashville can support daily service year-round. It's kind of a moot point anyway since there's no room on A to support a second flight unless the hours are totally different than BA's. More flights will happen in time.

They seem pretty determined to get a flight to Asia. It’s almost like it’s an objective for them. Not just something on a wishlist. We’ll see where we’re at 5 years from now.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

BNAMealer

Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:40 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
EvanWSFO wrote:
ilovelamp wrote:

ILL

They seem pretty determined to get a flight to Asia. It’s almost like it’s an objective for them. Not just something on a wishlist. We’ll see where we’re at 5 years from now.

Then we need a longer N/S runway and a new international terminal. Can’t happen until those are in place

TangoCharlie123

Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:37 am

AS service to SFO to become seasonal. The last flight will be November 4 with service resuming April 20

https://thepointsguy.com/news/alaska-ai ... t-shakeup/

southwest1675

Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:24 am

TangoCharlie123 wrote:
AS service to SFO to become seasonal. The last flight will be November 4 with service resuming April 20

That flight was always hit or miss when it came to loads.
Herb Kelleher 1931-2019

EvanWSFO

Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:39 pm

southwest1675 wrote:
TangoCharlie123 wrote:

I agree. I've taken this flight and it's good service, but the timing, depending on your final destination in the area, is less than desirable. I didn't get to my hotel on Market St. last time until well after midnight.

ThaneC

Sat Aug 31, 2019 2:43 pm

Nashville International Airport (BNA) newly-released virtual tour of new terminal facilities:

https://bnavisionnashville.com/virtualtour/

TangoCharlie123

Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:43 pm

ThaneC wrote:
Nashville International Airport (BNA) newly-released virtual tour of new terminal facilities:

Are concourses A, B, and C being renovated to match the look of concourse D, or will they remain more or less the same?

BNAMealer

Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:41 pm

TangoCharlie123 wrote:
ThaneC wrote:

Are concourses A, B, and C being renovated to match the look of concourse D, or will they remain more or less the same?

B and C will be renovated to match the look of the newer portions, but A will be left alone for now as it is going to be demolished and replaced following the current work.

runner13

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:24 pm

The last Air Georgian flight left this morning. Air Canada will start flying to BNA today with two E-190’s. Not sure if this will be daily or not.

TangoCharlie123

Tue Sep 03, 2019 2:23 pm

runner13 wrote:
The last Air Georgian flight left this morning. Air Canada will start flying to BNA today with two E-190’s. Not sure if this will be daily or not.

That's definitely a big upgrade to the CRJ-100/200s that have been flown on that route. It looks like they're reducing the frequency to two a day, down from three though.

CLJFlyer

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:28 pm

EvanWSFO wrote:
southwest1675 wrote:
TangoCharlie123 wrote:

I agree. I've taken this flight and it's good service, but the timing, depending on your final destination in the area, is less than desirable. I didn't get to my hotel on Market St. last time until well after midnight.

Same here. The flights from SFO to BNA were timed well, but BNA to SFO were more for O&D. In addition, this flight had a reputation for always being late.

At least the BNA-SEA AS flights are going 2x daily year-round.

bnatraveler

Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:37 pm

runner13 wrote:

The morning flight (currently AC731 10:10 departure from BNA) stays E90 through 11OCT and then converts to CR9 (AC8803 op by JAZZ) through the end of the open schedule.

The afternoon flight (currently AC733 16:35 departure from BNA) stays E90 through 01OCT and then converts to a CR9 (AC8805 op by JAZZ) through the end of the open schedule.

Midwestindy

Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:42 pm

Anyone know why DL has a B767 scheduled to fly BNA-LAS one-off in April 2020?
Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos