Blotto
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:00 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:58 pm

ek354 wrote:
Are the registrations for the new 777X already known? My bet would be on the D-ABZ* series..


Nope. Zulus are already taking. Look for something with more rhythm ;)
 
trijetsonly
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:34 am

Blotto wrote:
ek354 wrote:
Are the registrations for the new 777X already known? My bet would be on the D-ABZ* series..


Nope. Zulus are already taking. Look for something with more rhythm ;)


With the assumption that it'll be the same logic as before, we have

-A - taken by Condor A321
-B - taken by A319
-C - free - mix up with MD-11 possible but has been done before with the 777F
-D - taken by A321
-E - soon taken by A321
-F - taken by A340-300 - soon free - possible
-G - taken by A340-300
-H - taken by A340-600
-I - soon taken by A320n
-J - soon taken by A320n
-K - taken by A330
-L - taken by A319
-M - taken by A380
-N - taken by A320n
-O - soon taken by A321
-P - taken by A320
-Q - taken by A320
-R - taken by A321
-S - taken by A321
-T - taken by 747-400
-U - taken by A320
-V - taken by 747-400
-W - taken by A320
-X - taken by A350
-Y - taken by 747-8
-Z - taken by A320

With that only D-ABCA and on and D-ABFA and on are possible right now.
I haven't checked though, if the registrations with C and F are still free.
Happy Landings
 
trijetsonly
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:20 pm

trijetsonly wrote:


To correct myself:
D-ABA* should be entirely possible as the Condor D-AIA* have nothing to do with LH anymore (or not yet again).
Happy Landings
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:42 pm

A321Lufthansa wrote:
viennafly wrote:
Tomorrow the ex-white-star-alliance airbus AIQS will return to MUC in the normal colors after a check at SNN and paint at NWI.

AIZH will be the next 320 in for paint on the 9th.

Was it reconfigured from 174 to 168 seats? And will it be given a new name after repaint or remain unnamed?


Yes, AIQS is now standard CY168.
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:44 am

trijetsonly wrote:
Blotto wrote:
ek354 wrote:
Are the registrations for the new 777X already known? My bet would be on the D-ABZ* series..


Nope. Zulus are already taking. Look for something with more rhythm ;)


With the assumption that it'll be the same logic as before, we have

-A - taken by Condor A321
-B - taken by A319
-C - free - mix up with MD-11 possible but has been done before with the 777F
-D - taken by A321
-E - soon taken by A321
-F - taken by A340-300 - soon free - possible
-G - taken by A340-300
-H - taken by A340-600
-I - soon taken by A320n
-J - soon taken by A320n
-K - taken by A330
-L - taken by A319
-M - taken by A380
-N - taken by A320n
-O - soon taken by A321
-P - taken by A320
-Q - taken by A320
-R - taken by A321
-S - taken by A321
-T - taken by 747-400
-U - taken by A320
-V - taken by 747-400
-W - taken by A320
-X - taken by A350
-Y - taken by 747-8
-Z - taken by A320

With that only D-ABCA and on and D-ABFA and on are possible right now.
I haven't checked though, if the registrations with C and F are still free.

You've made a big mistake. Boeing has D-AB** registrations, and Airbus - D-AI**.
So for Boeing they have

- C
- E (previously used by LH B733s)
- I (previously used by B735s)
- J (also used by B735s)
- M (used by B732s in the 80s)
- P
- Q
- R
- S
- T
- V
- W (previously used by some B733s)
- X (previously used by B733s)
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
stylo777
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:51 am

A321Lufthansa wrote:
trijetsonly wrote:
Blotto wrote:

Nope. Zulus are already taking. Look for something with more rhythm ;)


With the assumption that it'll be the same logic as before, we have

-A - taken by Condor A321
-B - taken by A319
-C - free - mix up with MD-11 possible but has been done before with the 777F
-D - taken by A321
-E - soon taken by A321
-F - taken by A340-300 - soon free - possible
-G - taken by A340-300
-H - taken by A340-600
-I - soon taken by A320n
-J - soon taken by A320n
-K - taken by A330
-L - taken by A319
-M - taken by A380
-N - taken by A320n
-O - soon taken by A321
-P - taken by A320
-Q - taken by A320
-R - taken by A321
-S - taken by A321
-T - taken by 747-400
-U - taken by A320
-V - taken by 747-400
-W - taken by A320
-X - taken by A350
-Y - taken by 747-8
-Z - taken by A320

With that only D-ABCA and on and D-ABFA and on are possible right now.
I haven't checked though, if the registrations with C and F are still free.

You've made a big mistake. Boeing has D-AB** registrations, and Airbus - D-AI**.
So for Boeing they have

- C
- E (previously used by LH B733s)
- I (previously used by B735s)
- J (also used by B735s)
- M (used by B732s in the 80s)
- P
- Q
- R
- S
- T
- V
- W (previously used by some B733s)
- X (previously used by B733s)

you are correct in regards Boeing (AB) - Airbus (AI) difference, but LH normally uses the last two letters which would lead to a confusion. those two letters are also painted on the wheel and the tail (e.g. -RA could be 321 as well as 77X if applied so unless they introduce a 3-lettering philosophy)
 
trijetsonly
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:03 pm

A321Lufthansa wrote:
trijetsonly wrote:
Blotto wrote:

Nope. Zulus are already taking. Look for something with more rhythm ;)


With the assumption that it'll be the same logic as before, we have

-A - taken by Condor A321
-B - taken by A319
-C - free - mix up with MD-11 possible but has been done before with the 777F
-D - taken by A321
-E - soon taken by A321
-F - taken by A340-300 - soon free - possible
-G - taken by A340-300
-H - taken by A340-600
-I - soon taken by A320n
-J - soon taken by A320n
-K - taken by A330
-L - taken by A319
-M - taken by A380
-N - taken by A320n
-O - soon taken by A321
-P - taken by A320
-Q - taken by A320
-R - taken by A321
-S - taken by A321
-T - taken by 747-400
-U - taken by A320
-V - taken by 747-400
-W - taken by A320
-X - taken by A350
-Y - taken by 747-8
-Z - taken by A320

With that only D-ABCA and on and D-ABFA and on are possible right now.
I haven't checked though, if the registrations with C and F are still free.

You've made a big mistake. Boeing has D-AB** registrations, and Airbus - D-AI**.
So for Boeing they have

- C
- E (previously used by LH B733s)
- I (previously used by B735s)
- J (also used by B735s)
- M (used by B732s in the 80s)
- P
- Q
- R
- S
- T
- V
- W (previously used by some B733s)
- X (previously used by B733s)


As I said "assuming that'll be the same logic as before..."
Which means that the second to last letter of the registration is unique to a fleet.
While the third letter determines the manufacturer (I for Airbus, B for Boeing, C for Canadair, D for Douglas, E for Embraer) or the the group airline (L for Lufthansa Cargo...), the fourth letter (or the second to last) is unique within a fleet.
That is important because within the company only the last two letters are used for internal communication.
Happy Landings
 
stylo777
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 pm

any idea why LH has the 333 scheduled between FRA-MUC on Mondays and Fridays during the month of April?

LH 096 15 FRA 1 MUC 2 0815 0910 0 05APR19 29APR19 333 0:55
LH 101 15 MUC 2 FRA 1 1000 1100 0 05APR19 29APR19 333 1:00

LH 116 15 FRA 1 MUC 2 1815 1910 0 05APR19 29APR19 333 0:55
LH 121 15 MUC 2 FRA 1 2000 2100 0 05APR19 29APR19 333 1:00
 
airevents
Posts: 778
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2002 7:20 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:43 pm

Probably cockpit crews needing legs and landings. It has happened before.
 
Bricktop
Posts: 1375
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:14 pm

stylo777 wrote:
you are correct in regards Boeing (AB) - Airbus (AI) difference, but LH normally uses the last two letters which would lead to a confusion. those two letters are also painted on the wheel and the tail (e.g. -RA could be 321 as well as 77X if applied so unless they introduce a 3-lettering philosophy)

Not any more with the new livery. A nice middle finger to plane spotters.
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:48 pm

Bricktop wrote:
stylo777 wrote:
you are correct in regards Boeing (AB) - Airbus (AI) difference, but LH normally uses the last two letters which would lead to a confusion. those two letters are also painted on the wheel and the tail (e.g. -RA could be 321 as well as 77X if applied so unless they introduce a 3-lettering philosophy)

Not any more with the new livery. A nice middle finger to plane spotters.


At least not on the tail....its still painted on the nose gear doors.
 
tkoenig95
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:55 pm

Per the Lufthansa group fleet spreadsheet, today LH is supposed to take delivery of D-AIXM A359. Haven't seen any press about it so it must be kept under whispers.
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Was supposed to be delivered today, I guess tomorrow it will happen...
But I doubt there will be a lot of press as its the 13th A350 LH takes delivery of....but the first one with the updated blue.
 
desediez
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 2:44 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:49 pm

trijetsonly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
trijetsonly wrote:

With the assumption that it'll be the same logic as before, we have

-A - taken by Condor A321
-B - taken by A319
-C - free - mix up with MD-11 possible but has been done before with the 777F
-D - taken by A321
-E - soon taken by A321
-F - taken by A340-300 - soon free - possible
-G - taken by A340-300
-H - taken by A340-600
-I - soon taken by A320n
-J - soon taken by A320n
-K - taken by A330
-L - taken by A319
-M - taken by A380
-N - taken by A320n
-O - soon taken by A321
-P - taken by A320
-Q - taken by A320
-R - taken by A321
-S - taken by A321
-T - taken by 747-400
-U - taken by A320
-V - taken by 747-400
-W - taken by A320
-X - taken by A350
-Y - taken by 747-8
-Z - taken by A320

With that only D-ABCA and on and D-ABFA and on are possible right now.
I haven't checked though, if the registrations with C and F are still free.

You've made a big mistake. Boeing has D-AB** registrations, and Airbus - D-AI**.
So for Boeing they have

- C
- E (previously used by LH B733s)
- I (previously used by B735s)
- J (also used by B735s)
- M (used by B732s in the 80s)
- P
- Q
- R
- S
- T
- V
- W (previously used by some B733s)
- X (previously used by B733s)


As I said "assuming that'll be the same logic as before..."
Which means that the second to last letter of the registration is unique to a fleet.
While the third letter determines the manufacturer (I for Airbus, B for Boeing, C for Canadair, D for Douglas, E for Embraer) or the the group airline (L for Lufthansa Cargo...), the fourth letter (or the second to last) is unique within a fleet.
That is important because within the company only the last two letters are used for internal communication.


Keeping the actual logic, only the - A and the - C ranges are free for use on the 777X (D-ABAA... or D-ABCA...) afaik. I do not know if there are some ex-AB A/C around using those ranges, as nearly all Air Berlin A/C used "D-ABxx". Once te 747-400 is retired the - V and - T ranges will become available for either Boeing or Airbus metal. Maybe the most recent range going to be available is - P when the last aging A320 of that range is retired in 2021.This could be just in time for the A350 once the - X range will be completely filled in 2021 or 2022.
A/C flown: 100,306,312,313,319,320,32A,A20N,321,333,342,343,346,359,351,388,703,721,722,731,732,733,734,735,738,
73H,741,742,743,744,74C,74D,74E,762,76W,772,77W,788,AR8,ARJ,CR2,CR7,CR9,D1C,D91,D93,D95,DH8,E90,F50,F70,
L15,M11,M81,M82,M83
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:08 pm

desediez wrote:
trijetsonly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
You've made a big mistake. Boeing has D-AB** registrations, and Airbus - D-AI**.
So for Boeing they have

- C
- E (previously used by LH B733s)
- I (previously used by B735s)
- J (also used by B735s)
- M (used by B732s in the 80s)
- P
- Q
- R
- S
- T
- V
- W (previously used by some B733s)
- X (previously used by B733s)


As I said "assuming that'll be the same logic as before..."
Which means that the second to last letter of the registration is unique to a fleet.
While the third letter determines the manufacturer (I for Airbus, B for Boeing, C for Canadair, D for Douglas, E for Embraer) or the the group airline (L for Lufthansa Cargo...), the fourth letter (or the second to last) is unique within a fleet.
That is important because within the company only the last two letters are used for internal communication.


Keeping the actual logic, only the - A and the - C ranges are free for use on the 777X (D-ABAA... or D-ABCA...) afaik. I do not know if there are some ex-AB A/C around using those ranges, as nearly all Air Berlin A/C used "D-ABxx". Once te 747-400 is retired the - V and - T ranges will become available for either Boeing or Airbus metal. Maybe the most recent range going to be available is - P when the last aging A320 of that range is retired in 2021.This could be just in time for the A350 once the - X range will be completely filled in 2021 or 2022.

There are two B738s in service - D-ABAF (EW opb TUIfly) and D-ABAG (TUIfly). So that's not a completely free letter.
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
stylo777
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:58 pm

they could also go for the 744 registration range (D-ABTx and D-ABVx).
the -T's have currently only -TK/-TL in ops and the -V's -VM to VZ.
these 744s are anyway to be replaced by the 77X ;)
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:18 pm

I doubt they will go for ABVx or ABTx, as it has never happened that 2 different A/C had the same reg-code at LH.
 
787X30
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:23 pm

However, those two Tangos will be on their way out around the 13th incoming 779. Better some congestion for a limited amount of time, than skipping the system altogether. So I'd opt for T[riple]ango, then Victor [good for 52 consecutive frames], with Charlie for the 789, or going Golf or Hotel with limited re-regging at EW. And remember ADAO, ADCO, ADDO...
 
787X30
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:01 pm

787X30 wrote:
... [good for 52 consecutive frames] ...

That was meant to read 50, of course.
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:13 pm

787X30 wrote:
However, those two Tangos will be on their way out around the 13th incoming 779. Better some congestion for a limited amount of time, than skipping the system altogether. So I'd opt for T[riple]ango, then Victor [good for 52 consecutive frames], with Charlie for the 789, or going Golf or Hotel with limited re-regging at EW. And remember ADAO, ADCO, ADDO...

I don't think they'd opt for already even half-busy regs. So they may opt for C, E, I, J, M, O, P, Q, R, S, W or X.
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
787X30
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:30 pm

So far, Lufthansa has preferred to ID each aircraft by only the last two digits per AOC. Thus, DAIXA (A359) := no (more) DABXA.

Good for a (DLH) passenger fleet of 676 minus a few...

Reading Blotto take Fox, and some very restricted, if any, re-regging (FO, FP, FR).
 
trijetsonly
Posts: 672
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:38 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:27 pm

A321Lufthansa wrote:
787X30 wrote:
However, those two Tangos will be on their way out around the 13th incoming 779. Better some congestion for a limited amount of time, than skipping the system altogether. So I'd opt for T[riple]ango, then Victor [good for 52 consecutive frames], with Charlie for the 789, or going Golf or Hotel with limited re-regging at EW. And remember ADAO, ADCO, ADDO...

I don't think they'd opt for already even half-busy regs. So they may opt for C, E, I, J, M, O, P, Q, R, S, W or X.


As said before:
Registrations that are already allocated to Airbus fleets are not available due to company policy.
Happy Landings
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:07 pm

trijetsonly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
787X30 wrote:
However, those two Tangos will be on their way out around the 13th incoming 779. Better some congestion for a limited amount of time, than skipping the system altogether. So I'd opt for T[riple]ango, then Victor [good for 52 consecutive frames], with Charlie for the 789, or going Golf or Hotel with limited re-regging at EW. And remember ADAO, ADCO, ADDO...

I don't think they'd opt for already even half-busy regs. So they may opt for C, E, I, J, M, O, P, Q, R, S, W or X.


As said before:
Registrations that are already allocated to Airbus fleets are not available due to company policy.

A really strange policy. If they'd opt for D-ABC* series, they'd have then to change it after these series will be gone. If not, the next variant - D-ABP* - will become possible after 2021.
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
Lewton
Posts: 91
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:46 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:46 pm

Reuters: Lufthansa plans to buy either Boeing 737 MAX or Airbus A320neo

It would be crazy if Lufthansa went back to Boeing for NB.
 
stylo777
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:17 pm

D-AILB, a 1996 built A319, will soon enter service with Lufthansa Cityline.
the crews are probably training as hell; just look at the latest flights https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/d-ailb
 
User avatar
CarbonFibre
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:46 pm

AIZH repainted into Star Alliance at Norwich.
 
stylo777
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:39 am

Lufthansa is helping out Air Canada on the daily FRA-YUL route by taking over the flight in wetlease with 333 due to the MAX groundings.

https://www.aero.de/news-31364/Lufthans ... a-aus.html (in German only)
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:40 pm

By the way, D-AIGL was planned to be phased-out in January. Why that didn't happen?
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:32 pm

So, A321neo config is now available in the booking system. Looks like the galley will be full-sized so I hope there will be conditions for hot meals. Also there will be the third toilet around row 27.
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
Nicoeddf
Posts: 849
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:13 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:48 pm

trijetsonly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
787X30 wrote:
However, those two Tangos will be on their way out around the 13th incoming 779. Better some congestion for a limited amount of time, than skipping the system altogether. So I'd opt for T[riple]ango, then Victor [good for 52 consecutive frames], with Charlie for the 789, or going Golf or Hotel with limited re-regging at EW. And remember ADAO, ADCO, ADDO...

I don't think they'd opt for already even half-busy regs. So they may opt for C, E, I, J, M, O, P, Q, R, S, W or X.


As said before:
Registrations that are already allocated to Airbus fleets are not available due to company policy.


And still not completely correct.

77F are registered D-ALFx as are the 343s D-AIFx
Enslave yourself to the divine disguised as salvation
that your bought with your sacrifice
Deception justified for your holy design
High on our platform spewing out your crimes
from the altar of god
 
787X30
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:47 am

Different company, diff. AOC, non? As in ACKA, AIKA.

But now that LH is abandoning the abbreviated tail rego...
 
Nicoeddf
Posts: 849
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:13 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:00 am

787X30 wrote:
Different company.


That's not really how Lufthansa works.
Enslave yourself to the divine disguised as salvation
that your bought with your sacrifice
Deception justified for your holy design
High on our platform spewing out your crimes
from the altar of god
 
eicvd
Posts: 1411
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:11 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:09 am

Could someone please post a link to the other website with good info about the LH (& other German airlines fleet) other than the link early in the thread. I’m almost certain there was two similar sites, tried google but it only gave me the site already posted.
COYBIB
 
LHA320
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:57 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:10 am

eicvd wrote:
Could someone please post a link to the other website with good info about the LH (& other German airlines fleet) other than the link early in the thread. I’m almost certain there was two similar sites, tried google but it only gave me the site already posted.


Here you go:

https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/lufthansa
AB6 - A319 - A320 - A321 - A333 - A388 - AT42 - 733 - 734 - 735 - 73H - 738 - 752 - 753 - 763 - 772 - DC10 - MD83
 
787X30
Posts: 68
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:58 am

Nicoeddf wrote:
787X30 wrote:
Different company.

That's not really how Lufthansa works.

Fact remains that fleets other than Deutsche Lufthansa AG and Condors have not respected the scheme (ABKF, AFKF; ABJA, ACJA; AILA, ACLA), while freighters older than ALCA (24.6.98; AICA! 17.2.98) were delivered to DLH proper to blend into the respective pax fleet rego series.
 
User avatar
CarbonFibre
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:30 pm

Political interference from Lufthansa.

https://www.businesstraveller.com/busin ... elections/
 
tkoenig95
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:45 pm

I am surprised by the slow progression of livery updates, specifically for the A330s. 3/17 completed so far, and it doesn't seem like more in the coming months. AUS service starts this coming week and I hope to see the updated livery on the inaugural.
 
stylo777
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Wed May 08, 2019 6:32 pm

From July to October, LH will be deploying 333, 343 and 346 aircraft on selected EU/AF selected return flights from FRA (as an upgauge from 321):

- daily to CAI
- VIE (on Mondays)
- DUB (on Wednesdays)
- LIS (Mondays/Tuesdays)

OS is also operating 76W/772 to FRA on selected says.
 
Blerg
Posts: 2050
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Thu May 09, 2019 7:46 am

stylo777 wrote:
From July to October, LH will be deploying 333, 343 and 346 aircraft on selected EU/AF selected return flights from FRA (as an upgauge from 321):

- daily to CAI
- VIE (on Mondays)
- DUB (on Wednesdays)
- LIS (Mondays/Tuesdays)

OS is also operating 76W/772 to FRA on selected says.


Do we know why is that? Are the A321s going into regular maintenance? Cairo makes sense since it could also be due to cargo demand.
 
stylo777
Posts: 2675
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Thu May 09, 2019 7:50 am

I suspect crew training measures

here is the overview:
LH 582 01JUL19-30SEP19 1234567 FRA-CAI 1020-1425
LH 583 01JUL19-30SEP19 1234567 CAI-FRA 1540-2000

LH 1232 01JUL19-22OCT19 12_____ FRA-VIE 0650-0810
LH 1233 01JUL19-22OCT19 12_____ VIE-FRA 0910-1035

OS 121 22MAY19-24JUL19 __3____ VIE-FRA 0710-0840
OS 122 22MAY19-24JUL19 __3____ FRA-VIE 0950-1115

OS 129 08JUL19-26AUG19 1______ VIE-FRA 1010-1140
OS 130 08JUL19-26AUG19 1______ FRA-VIE 1250-1415

OS 123 24JUN19-05JUL19 1___5__ VIE-FRA 1210-1340
OS 124 24JUN19-05JUL19 1___5__ FRA-VIE 1450-1620


LH 978 03JUL19-23OCT19 __3____ FRA-DUB 0955-1100
LH 979 03JUL19-23OCT19 __3____ DUB-FRA 1210-1515

LH 1168 01JUL19-21OCT19 1______ FRA-LIS 1315-1515
LH 1168 02JUL19-22OCT19 _2_____ FRA-LIS 1315-1515
LH 1169 01JUL19-21OCT19 1______ LIS-FRA 1630-2030
LH 1169 02JUL19-22OCT19 _2_____ LIS-FRA 1630-2030
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 201

Fri May 10, 2019 11:35 pm

tkoenig95 wrote:
I am surprised by the slow progression of livery updates, specifically for the A330s. 3/17 completed so far, and it doesn't seem like more in the coming months. AUS service starts this coming week and I hope to see the updated livery on the inaugural.

Well, they’ve updated the oldest painted A333s, with bold type of the regs. The others are freshly enough painted
So, from the bold font regs aircraft are left:
A319:
D-AILD (set for paint in September)
D-AILF
D-AILH
D-AILL
A320:
D-AIPF (will be phased out next year)
D-AIQT
A321:
D-AIRA
D-AIRB (set for paint in September)
D-AIRL
D-AISB
D-AISD
A343:
D-AIGL (seems that it won’t be repainted due to the age close to phase-out)
D-AIGT (set for paint in July)
D-AIGU (set for paint in July)
D-AIFD (set for paint in June)
A346:
D-AIHD
D-AIHH
B744:
D-ABVP
D-ABVU
D-ABVY
So in total 18 very old painted aircrafts left and only 2 of them is set for repainting.
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Fri May 17, 2019 9:49 am

tkoenig95 wrote:
I am surprised by the slow progression of livery updates, specifically for the A330s. 3/17 completed so far, and it doesn't seem like more in the coming months. AUS service starts this coming week and I hope to see the updated livery on the inaugural.


The part of newly painted 330s will go up, due to the fact that 2 more (at the moment AIKC is in transition) will leave towards the SN/EW-Ops. So at the end of the year only 14 will be left....
The 2 A340s will return and get the new livery during reactivation for LH.
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 201

Fri May 17, 2019 10:01 am

A321Lufthansa wrote:
tkoenig95 wrote:
I am surprised by the slow progression of livery updates, specifically for the A330s. 3/17 completed so far, and it doesn't seem like more in the coming months. AUS service starts this coming week and I hope to see the updated livery on the inaugural.

Well, they’ve updated the oldest painted A333s, with bold type of the regs. The others are freshly enough painted
So, from the bold font regs aircraft are left:
A319:
D-AILD (set for paint in September)
D-AILF
D-AILH
D-AILL
A320:
D-AIPF (will be phased out next year)
D-AIQT
A321:
D-AIRA
D-AIRB (set for paint in September)
D-AIRL
D-AISB
D-AISD
A343:
D-AIGL (seems that it won’t be repainted due to the age close to phase-out)
D-AIGT (set for paint in July)
D-AIGU (set for paint in July)
D-AIFD (set for paint in June)
A346:
D-AIHD
D-AIHH
B744:
D-ABVP
D-ABVU
D-ABVY
So in total 18 very old painted aircrafts left and only 2 of them is set for repainting.


3 A380 and 1 B748 will be painted beginning of next year. Next planes for paint are 6 more 343s staring in MAR20, and 3 A346 during summer season.
From narrow body side it will start again end of AUG; with AILT and AILR being next.

EDIT: AIGL is due for paint in MAY20 from todays perspective.
 
tkoenig95
Posts: 282
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 201

Sat May 18, 2019 2:44 am

viennafly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
tkoenig95 wrote:
I am surprised by the slow progression of livery updates, specifically for the A330s. 3/17 completed so far, and it doesn't seem like more in the coming months. AUS service starts this coming week and I hope to see the updated livery on the inaugural.

Well, they’ve updated the oldest painted A333s, with bold type of the regs. The others are freshly enough painted
So, from the bold font regs aircraft are left:
A319:
D-AILD (set for paint in September)
D-AILF
D-AILH
D-AILL
A320:
D-AIPF (will be phased out next year)
D-AIQT
A321:
D-AIRA
D-AIRB (set for paint in September)
D-AIRL
D-AISB
D-AISD
A343:
D-AIGL (seems that it won’t be repainted due to the age close to phase-out)
D-AIGT (set for paint in July)
D-AIGU (set for paint in July)
D-AIFD (set for paint in June)
A346:
D-AIHD
D-AIHH
B744:
D-ABVP
D-ABVU
D-ABVY
So in total 18 very old painted aircrafts left and only 2 of them is set for repainting.


3 A380 and 1 B748 will be painted beginning of next year. Next planes for paint are 6 more 343s staring in MAR20, and 3 A346 during summer season.
From narrow body side it will start again end of AUG; with AILT and AILR being next.

EDIT: AIGL is due for paint in MAY20 from todays perspective.

Wow, they really are taking their time with the repaint. I guess I am used to US airlines doing it fast and painless, but it seems LH will really take their time.
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 201

Sat May 18, 2019 9:42 am

viennafly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
tkoenig95 wrote:
I am surprised by the slow progression of livery updates, specifically for the A330s. 3/17 completed so far, and it doesn't seem like more in the coming months. AUS service starts this coming week and I hope to see the updated livery on the inaugural.

Well, they’ve updated the oldest painted A333s, with bold type of the regs. The others are freshly enough painted
So, from the bold font regs aircraft are left:
A319:
D-AILD (set for paint in September)
D-AILF
D-AILH
D-AILL
A320:
D-AIPF (will be phased out next year)
D-AIQT
A321:
D-AIRA
D-AIRB (set for paint in September)
D-AIRL
D-AISB
D-AISD
A343:
D-AIGL (seems that it won’t be repainted due to the age close to phase-out)
D-AIGT (set for paint in July)
D-AIGU (set for paint in July)
D-AIFD (set for paint in June)
A346:
D-AIHD
D-AIHH
B744:
D-ABVP
D-ABVU
D-ABVY
So in total 18 very old painted aircrafts left and only 2 of them is set for repainting.


3 A380 and 1 B748 will be painted beginning of next year. Next planes for paint are 6 more 343s staring in MAR20, and 3 A346 during summer season.
From narrow body side it will start again end of AUG; with AILT and AILR being next.

EDIT: AIGL is due for paint in MAY20 from todays perspective.

3 A346 during this or next summer season? And, I guess, that are D-AIHD, D-AIHE and D-AIHH?
Last edited by A321Lufthansa on Sat May 18, 2019 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Sat May 18, 2019 9:45 am

So, as for now, 4 of 18 aircrafts listed above are set for repaint: 1 A319 (D-AILD) and 3 A321s (D-AIRA, D-AIRB, D-AISB).
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
na
Posts: 9687
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 1999 3:52 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 201

Sat May 18, 2019 11:14 am

A321Lufthansa wrote:
3 A346 during this or next summer season? And, I guess, that are D-AIHD, D-AIHE and D-AIHH?


Four A346s, thats D-AIHE, HF, HH and HP, plus four A343s and three A333s will receive the new livery over the next 5 months as much as I know of.
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 201

Mon May 20, 2019 10:23 pm

A321Lufthansa wrote:
viennafly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
Well, they’ve updated the oldest painted A333s, with bold type of the regs. The others are freshly enough painted
So, from the bold font regs aircraft are left:
A319:
D-AILD (set for paint in September)
D-AILF
D-AILH
D-AILL
A320:
D-AIPF (will be phased out next year)
D-AIQT
A321:
D-AIRA
D-AIRB (set for paint in September)
D-AIRL
D-AISB
D-AISD
A343:
D-AIGL (seems that it won’t be repainted due to the age close to phase-out)
D-AIGT (set for paint in July)
D-AIGU (set for paint in July)
D-AIFD (set for paint in June)
A346:
D-AIHD
D-AIHH
B744:
D-ABVP
D-ABVU
D-ABVY
So in total 18 very old painted aircrafts left and only 2 of them is set for repainting.


3 A380 and 1 B748 will be painted beginning of next year. Next planes for paint are 6 more 343s staring in MAR20, and 3 A346 during summer season.
From narrow body side it will start again end of AUG; with AILT and AILR being next.

EDIT: AIGL is due for paint in MAY20 from todays perspective.

3 A346 during this or next summer season? And, I guess, that are D-AIHD, D-AIHE and D-AIHH?


With the 3 A343s you are right, planned are GT,FD and GU for this summer.

As things are changing quite often, 6 A346 are going to be painted in the summer ´20, including HD.
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 201

Tue May 21, 2019 2:08 pm

viennafly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
viennafly wrote:

3 A380 and 1 B748 will be painted beginning of next year. Next planes for paint are 6 more 343s staring in MAR20, and 3 A346 during summer season.
From narrow body side it will start again end of AUG; with AILT and AILR being next.

EDIT: AIGL is due for paint in MAY20 from todays perspective.

3 A346 during this or next summer season? And, I guess, that are D-AIHD, D-AIHE and D-AIHH?


With the 3 A343s you are right, planned are GT,FD and GU for this summer.

As things are changing quite often, 6 A346 are going to be painted in the summer ´20, including HD.

Do you have an exact plan of repainting aircrafts (not including A32S, as it was already published here https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/lufthansa)?
Last flown aircrafts: A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 201

Wed May 22, 2019 2:48 pm

A321Lufthansa wrote:
viennafly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
3 A346 during this or next summer season? And, I guess, that are D-AIHD, D-AIHE and D-AIHH?


With the 3 A343s you are right, planned are GT,FD and GU for this summer.

As things are changing quite often, 6 A346 are going to be painted in the summer ´20, including HD.

Do you have an exact plan of repainting aircrafts (not including A32S, as it was already published here https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/lufthansa)?


Yes I do, nevertheless its internal stuff and as you see, it changes quite often, from one day to another.

Best regards

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos