stylo777
Posts: 2720
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:03 pm

Seems like a long wetlease agreement considering the repaint to EW colors?
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:18 pm

By the way, the blue color on MLA-painted A321 D-AIDB and A320 D-AIZG looks darker than they had improved recently. Or that’s due to the lack of light?
Image
Image
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:08 am

A321Lufthansa wrote:
NG263 wrote:
DALCE wrote:
Why did LH transfer 1 A319 to LH Cityline?



As the E190s & E195s will leave to Air Dolomiti, other aircraft have to be brought in to fill the gap. There are more to follow in the coming months.

Will D-AILP and D-AILR get the new livery on transfer to CL? That's a pretty strange solution as both are FRA-based. Are there not enough mainline A319 in MUC?


Until today, AILR is not scheduled for paint this winter season. I guess we will see an equal number of mainline 319 being swapped to FRA when CLH operates more and more A319s out of MUC.
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:37 am

Both AILR and AILP are not scheduled for paint until the end of the winter schedule.
The new paint is no requirement for the transfer to CLH, just that they are from the AIL* register and the have the extended service goal completed.
We will not see any of the new AIB+ 319s being transferred.
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:39 am

A321Lufthansa wrote:
By the way, the blue color on MLA-painted A321 D-AIDB and A320 D-AIZG looks darker than they had improved recently. Or that’s due to the lack of light?
Image
Image


Usually to to lack of light....there has been pictures of AIXN in TLS and the tail looks more blackish than ever before....but I doubt its still the old colors.
 
User avatar
CarbonFibre
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:38 pm

I see LH are leasing one or more A220s from Air Baltic.

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... ns-in-s19/
 
Blerg
Posts: 2517
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:48 pm

CarbonFibre wrote:
I see LH are leasing one or more A220s from Air Baltic.

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... ns-in-s19/


So almost 7 daily flights, I guess it's doable with two A220s.
 
User avatar
CarbonFibre
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:10 pm

As for the new livery version 2, the tail logo is also slightly larger and bolder.

Image
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:37 pm

The first A321Neo has emerged from the factory in Finkenwerder, with no engines, but you can see LH opted for the version with just one door ahead of the wing. Scheduled delivery for now is on April 1st.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xfwspotter/47046312401/
 
tomgle
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:44 am

viennafly wrote:
The first A321Neo has emerged from the factory in Finkenwerder, with no engines, but you can see LH opted for the version with just one door ahead of the wing. Scheduled delivery for now is on April 1st.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xfwspotter/47046312401/


Odd that they went for the version with one door, whenever I've boarded an A321 in Frankfurt they've used both doors. I wonder why Airbus decided to keep the set of larger doors behind the wing rather than in front, if they wanted to get rid of one set.
 
dodoma
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:00 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:39 am

As far as I can remember, the new door configuration aka Airbus Cabin Flex (ACF) allows for an increased seat count and is to become the only available config on the A321neo. So no surprise that they went with the new variant.
 
FatCat
Posts: 971
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:46 am


Lufthansa To Lease Air Baltic Airbus A220s From March 2019

The two Airbus A220-300 will be wet-leased from Air Baltic. This means that Air Baltic will provide the aircraft and the crews to operate them. Currently, Lufthansa does not have any A220 aircraft in its fleet.

According to Lufthansa’s latest schedule, the two Airbus A220-300 will be based at Munich’s Franz-Josef-Strauss Airport (MUC). The aircraft will serve the following destinations: Bucharest (OTP), Budapest (BUD), Luxembourg (LUX), and Lyon (LYS).



https://simpleflying.com/lufthansa-a220-lease/
Aeroplane flies high
Turns left, looks right
 
Blerg
Posts: 2517
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:29 am

I see that this morning's ATH-FRA is operated by SunExpress' B738. Is this another leased plane that's sticking around or...?
 
stylo777
Posts: 2720
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:42 am

Blerg wrote:
I see that this morning's ATH-FRA is operated by SunExpress' B738. Is this another leased plane that's sticking around or...?

correct, 2 out of 3 daily flights will be operated by SunExpress Germany (XG) along other flights to FCO (LH230/31) and CDG (LH1046/47)
 
kimimm19
Posts: 390
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:36 pm

Does anyone know how long the a346s are sticking around for? I know that the a359s are replacing them with the last delivery in 2023 but I don't know when the a346s are being completely phased out...
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 2692
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:46 pm

tomgle wrote:
viennafly wrote:
The first A321Neo has emerged from the factory in Finkenwerder, with no engines, but you can see LH opted for the version with just one door ahead of the wing. Scheduled delivery for now is on April 1st.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xfwspotter/47046312401/


Odd that they went for the version with one door, whenever I've boarded an A321 in Frankfurt they've used both doors. I wonder why Airbus decided to keep the set of larger doors behind the wing rather than in front, if they wanted to get rid of one set.


Not their choice, it's the new ACF configuration.
 
tomgle
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:23 pm

ikolkyo wrote:
tomgle wrote:
viennafly wrote:
The first A321Neo has emerged from the factory in Finkenwerder, with no engines, but you can see LH opted for the version with just one door ahead of the wing. Scheduled delivery for now is on April 1st.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/xfwspotter/47046312401/


Odd that they went for the version with one door, whenever I've boarded an A321 in Frankfurt they've used both doors. I wonder why Airbus decided to keep the set of larger doors behind the wing rather than in front, if they wanted to get rid of one set.


Not their choice, it's the new ACF configuration.


Oh, I thought I read somewhere that Airbus made it an option (i.e. allow airlines to choose between the overwing exits or the front pair of full-size doors.
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 2692
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:32 pm

tomgle wrote:
ikolkyo wrote:
tomgle wrote:

Odd that they went for the version with one door, whenever I've boarded an A321 in Frankfurt they've used both doors. I wonder why Airbus decided to keep the set of larger doors behind the wing rather than in front, if they wanted to get rid of one set.


Not their choice, it's the new ACF configuration.


Oh, I thought I read somewhere that Airbus made it an option (i.e. allow airlines to choose between the overwing exits or the front pair of full-size doors.


Maybe for the first few A321neos but the ACF is/will be the standard configuration for the aircraft.
 
SpaceshipDC10
Posts: 6459
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:44 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:26 am

"Konnichiwa Japan" Next in the fleet, first with the new livery.

Last edited by SpaceshipDC10 on Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
 
stylo777
Posts: 2720
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:30 am

SpaceshipDC10 wrote:
Next in the fleet, first with the new livery.


That actually looks quite nice!
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:31 pm

Looks like the "Die Maus" A321 (D-AIRY) is now on repainting in MLA. Will they save the famous mouse?
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:34 pm

A really weird thing. EW A320 (D-ABHA) was sent to EMA for paint into EW colours but yesterday it returned after just 4 days. Have they cancelled te repainting due to lack of aircrafts? Will it be repainted later then?
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 pm

A321Lufthansa wrote:
Looks like the "Die Maus" A321 (D-AIRY) is now on repainting in MLA. Will they save the famous mouse?


Yes, a modified one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status ... 2338061319
 
User avatar
DABYT
Posts: 227
Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:52 pm

viennafly wrote:
A321Lufthansa wrote:
Looks like the "Die Maus" A321 (D-AIRY) is now on repainting in MLA. Will they save the famous mouse?


Yes, a modified one.

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/web/status ... 2338061319


Now with mouse and elephant on fuselage and wing
https://mobile.twitter.com/lufthansaNews/status/1100688187117223936
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:42 pm

3 Eurowings' A320s are now on maintenance in SOF. Will the cabin also be changed to a standard EW as all 3 are from AB and one of them even inherited Alitalia seats?
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
User avatar
CarbonFibre
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:00 pm

AIQS getting new colours! Was in white tail Star Alliance for a short while.
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:26 pm

CarbonFibre wrote:
AIQS getting new colours! Was in white tail Star Alliance for a short while.

I'm also curious about the cabin. Will they save Germanwings' 174 seats or make default 168 seats?
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
tkoenig95
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:39 am

Which A330s have received the new livery? A special flight to AUS is planned this week and I am curious as to which frame will be sent.
 
330lover
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:11 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:52 am

tkoenig95 wrote:
Which A330s have received the new livery? A special flight to AUS is planned this week and I am curious as to which frame will be sent.


Check out this page.
With the color code in the list, you can see which aircraft is currently in which livery.
The new livery is indicated by a white LH in a blue box.

https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/lufthansa
Britten Norman Islander VP-FBR on Falkland Islands. THAT'S FLYING!
 
FatCat
Posts: 971
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:02 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:45 am

anyone has a recent picture of D-AIHA in storage?
Aeroplane flies high
Turns left, looks right
 
Flying-Tiger
Posts: 3990
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 1999 5:35 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:30 am

Is it already known which wet-lease provider will fly for Lufthansa on a scheduled basis this summer?

I´m aware of:
Air Baltic with 2x A220-300
Air Nostrum with 2x CRJ1000
SunExpress with 2x B737-800
Flown: A319/320/321,A332/3,A343/346, A380,AT4,AT7,B732/3/4/5/7/8/9,B742/4,B762/763,B772/77W,CR2/7/9/K,ER3/4,E70/75/90/95, F50/70/100,M11,L15,SF3,S20, AR8/1, 142/143,...
 
tkoenig95
Posts: 297
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:48 pm

330lover wrote:
tkoenig95 wrote:
Which A330s have received the new livery? A special flight to AUS is planned this week and I am curious as to which frame will be sent.


Check out this page.
With the color code in the list, you can see which aircraft is currently in which livery.
The new livery is indicated by a white LH in a blue box.

https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/lufthansa

Sweet, thanks!
 
330lover
Posts: 613
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:11 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:18 pm

tkoenig95 wrote:
330lover wrote:
tkoenig95 wrote:
Which A330s have received the new livery? A special flight to AUS is planned this week and I am curious as to which frame will be sent.


Check out this page.
With the color code in the list, you can see which aircraft is currently in which livery.
The new livery is indicated by a white LH in a blue box.

https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/lufthansa

Sweet, thanks!


I realy like this site.
You can find quite some info about the aircraft.
Not only about LH, but also the other airlines of the group like SN, LX, OS, ...
And it is updated very regularly.
Britten Norman Islander VP-FBR on Falkland Islands. THAT'S FLYING!
 
User avatar
sergegva
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:12 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:09 pm

330lover wrote:
tkoenig95 wrote:
Which A330s have received the new livery? A special flight to AUS is planned this week and I am curious as to which frame will be sent.


Check out this page.
With the color code in the list, you can see which aircraft is currently in which livery.
The new livery is indicated by a white LH in a blue box.

https://sites.google.com/site/lhgroupfleet/lufthansa


According to this page, the last two CS100 for Swiss (msn 50018 & 019) should be delivererd in February and March, but February is over and these last two birds still haven't given any sign of life, have they?
 
Flying-Tiger
Posts: 3990
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 1999 5:35 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:25 pm

Flying-Tiger wrote:
Is it already known which wet-lease provider will fly for Lufthansa on a scheduled basis this summer?

I´m aware of:
Air Baltic with 2x A220-300
Air Nostrum with 2x CRJ1000
SunExpress with 2x B737-800


Adjusting my list: Adria Airways will provide 2x CRJ900, too.
Flown: A319/320/321,A332/3,A343/346, A380,AT4,AT7,B732/3/4/5/7/8/9,B742/4,B762/763,B772/77W,CR2/7/9/K,ER3/4,E70/75/90/95, F50/70/100,M11,L15,SF3,S20, AR8/1, 142/143,...
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:47 pm

Tomorrow the ex-white-star-alliance airbus AIQS will return to MUC in the normal colors after a check at SNN and paint at NWI.

AIZH will be the next 320 in for paint on the 9th.
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:56 pm

viennafly wrote:
Tomorrow the ex-white-star-alliance airbus AIQS will return to MUC in the normal colors after a check at SNN and paint at NWI.

AIZH will be the next 320 in for paint on the 9th.

Was it reconfigured from 174 to 168 seats? And will it be given a new name after repaint or remain unnamed?
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
stylo777
Posts: 2720
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:09 pm

seems like NWI is pretty busy and booked out with paintworks for the entire LH Group.
 
stylo777
Posts: 2720
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:32 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:10 pm

planespotters.net is listing OO-SFK delivered to SN today. this is former D-AIKA (A330-300) and currently being at LH Technik in MLA.
 
User avatar
CarbonFibre
Posts: 593
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:02 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:03 pm

 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:47 pm

viennafly wrote:
Tomorrow the ex-white-star-alliance airbus AIQS will return to MUC in the normal colors after a check at SNN and paint at NWI.

AIZH will be the next 320 in for paint on the 9th.

The next is AIZD, already ferried to NWI.
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:48 pm

CarbonFibre wrote:

Quedlinburg*
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
Blerg
Posts: 2517
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:42 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:42 pm

I saw pictures on some aviation forums that LH planes with new livery carry a hand-written note to passengers written on the yellow patch next to front door on the left side. I found it pretty cool though.
 
LeoNYC
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:15 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:06 pm

Was watching this cockpit video of Lufthansa flight on A320. Was surprised to see the old style CRT displays. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dydUEaFjfo Looked up the airframe - it's 29 years old. Maybe one of the oldest A320 in the air today: https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/ ... nsa/KOwCD7
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread 2019

Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:23 pm

A321Lufthansa wrote:
viennafly wrote:
Tomorrow the ex-white-star-alliance airbus AIQS will return to MUC in the normal colors after a check at SNN and paint at NWI.

AIZH will be the next 320 in for paint on the 9th.

The next is AIZD, already ferried to NWI.


Yes, it changed a couple times the last days....
 
viennafly
Topic Author
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:26 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:07 pm

AIDC is now out of paint at MLA, AIDD in.
 
ek354
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:36 pm

Are the registrations for the new 777X already known? My bet would be on the D-ABZ* series..
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:53 pm

ek354 wrote:
Are the registrations for the new 777X already known? My bet would be on the D-ABZ* series..

I don’t think so as there are ex-AB A320s in EW of that series. Maybe D-ABX*
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
User avatar
A321Lufthansa
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:40 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:54 pm

viennafly wrote:
AIDC is now out of paint at MLA, AIDD in.

Which name was it given?
Last flown aircrafts: A320 OE-LBL < A320 OE-LBU < A319 OE-LDE < A320 OE-LBZ < A320 D-AIPL < A319 D-AIBA < E190 HB-JVL < A320 HB-IJR < A321 VP-BKQ < A321 VP-BAV < A320 HB-JLP < BCS3 HB-JCB < A319 D-AILF < A320 D-AIPM
 
Blotto
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:00 am

Re: Lufthansa Fleet Thread - 2019

Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:58 pm

ek354 wrote:
Are the registrations for the new 777X already known? My bet would be on the D-ABZ* series..


Nope. Zulus are already taking. Look for something with more rhythm ;)

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos