mutu

Re: Jetblue “Save the Date” All Hands - April 10

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:52 pm

They still haven't applied for a Foreign Carrier Permit from CAA. So not sure they will be announcing concrete plans for short term.of course the process is largely academic but does take some time. Nit sure they would risk spending money on slots before this however straightforward

mutu

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:53 pm

They still haven't applied for a Foreign Carrier Permit from CAA. So not sure they will be announcing concrete plans for short term.of course the process is largely academic but does take some time. Nit sure they would risk spending money on slots before this however straightforward

Dieuwer

Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:54 pm

airbazar wrote:
tphuang wrote:
ltbewr wrote:
To me it would make more sense for JetBlue to go south, expanding into Central and South America and Caribbean, not east to Europe. Better might be to offer partnerships with certain foreign airlines from their hubs in the eastern USA for connecting services.

They are already at south america, central america and caribbean. They already offer plenty of partnerships to foreign airlines at Boston. What is wrong with people?

You think they are going to win more loyalty in Boston by flying to Brazil and Argentina? Cause that's all that's left in Latin America for them. Sure, let's keep staying away from a top 5 important destination out of Boston and London, so DL can keep cleaning up with the corporate clients.

Not to mention that they can't reach most of the relevant S.American cities from BOS with the fleet they have. However I fully expect them to expand S.America from FLL with the NEO at the same time they expand in Europe from BOS.

Why? I thought the current economic situation in South America called for supply reduction? For instance, AV dropping BOS...

tphuang

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
airbazar wrote:
tphuang wrote:
They are already at south america, central america and caribbean. They already offer plenty of partnerships to foreign airlines at Boston. What is wrong with people?

You think they are going to win more loyalty in Boston by flying to Brazil and Argentina? Cause that's all that's left in Latin America for them. Sure, let's keep staying away from a top 5 important destination out of Boston and London, so DL can keep cleaning up with the corporate clients.

Not to mention that they can't reach most of the relevant S.American cities from BOS with the fleet they have. However I fully expect them to expand S.America from FLL with the NEO at the same time they expand in Europe from BOS.

Why? I thought the current economic situation in South America called for supply reduction? For instance, AV dropping BOS...

There is enough demand out of FLL to Brazil and Argentina for them to launch them. That's the only places they would need LR/XLR for in Latin America.

However, FLL is secondary right now to their BOS buildup. And besides, LHR is a badly missing puzzle in their network out of JFK. Given how much prominence BOS is to all B6 planning these days and the possibility of JFK slots going away, TATL is a far higher priority. We are only 9 days away. Will find out soon enough what this news is about.

mutu wrote:

don't think they are ready this year. My guess is second half of 2020 at the earliest assuming that this announcement is TATL.

windian425 wrote:
Georgetown, Guyana (GEO) also has great potential for B6 from JFK and also FLL. Pitty AA got the jump out of MIA first.

I fully expect them to enter JFK-GEO. But as shown with GYE announcement, they don't need special events to add new Latin American cities.

mattyfitzg

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:29 pm

mutu wrote:

Won't need to do that if they buy TCX :stirthepot:

EK77WNH

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:45 pm

With the not-too-subtle seat fabric motif on the invitation, I suspect this will have more to do with planes than routes. Oh, they'll allude to 'possible' markets without getting overly specific...because they aren't in a position to be. But the planes they need, they can be specific about on April 10.
Next Trip:
JAL 7-8 BOS-NRT-BOS, 787-9
September

airbazar

Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:46 pm

tphuang wrote:

However, FLL is secondary right now to their BOS buildup.

They've been expanding FLL and BOS simultaneously. I don't think it's an either/or situation. Mint from FLL to S.America makes a lot of sense, IMO.
https://www.jetblue.com/flying-with-us/mint

itripreport

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:03 am

Hey guys, what are the odds that the announcement also includes the addition of a Mint Lounge? After all, didn't the Aerospace lounge in T5 at JFK close?

impilot

Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:27 am

itripreport wrote:
Hey guys, what are the odds that the announcement also includes the addition of a Mint Lounge? After all, didn't the Aerospace lounge in T5 at JFK close?

This mgmt team has held strong saying they are going to stay out of the lounge business. I doubt we see one anytime soon. Maybe after T6 is built, if jetblue becomes a more full-service/intl airline, we might see it. With the focus on cost control, I don’t see them thinking the cost/benefit is there presently or with limited tatl. If they have a good value TATL/TCON mint biz product, it’ll sell regardless of a lounge. Who knows though. I could be way off.

Wait scratch all that. There will be a Polaris lounge in T5 in 12 months.

tkoenig95

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:12 pm

When is delivery of the A321neo?

tphuang

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:11 pm

There is no reason to build lounge when any pp holders can already access multiple lounges at BOS. Once they build out T6 and then 7 in a few years, there won't be any shortage of lounges that pp or centurion members can access.

A321NEO delivery starts this quarter I think. It's mostly delayed this year though. We will probably get an update in Q1 earnings call on the arrivals for NEO this year.

werdywerd

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:28 pm

One of my sources at B6 corporate said "don't be surprised if the first flight to Europe isn't until Q1 2021" with a wink and nod.

If true this will be a super early announcement.

PS he did confirm it will be announced April 10. No doubt about it.

KMCOFlyer

Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:38 pm

werdywerd wrote:
One of my sources at B6 corporate said "don't be surprised if the first flight to Europe isn't until Q1 2021" with a wink and nod.

Just like WNs Hawaii announcement. Announce intentions to serve 1-2 years before while working out all the logistics like ETOPS, slots, etc during that time.

gsg013

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:18 pm

SteelChair wrote:
Moosefire wrote:
I really do wonder what the appeal of Europe is aside from the prestige of saying they fly there. The yields aren’t that great, especially against the robust complexity it will add to the operation (and costs).

Exactly. Northeast USA to Europe has historically been a money pit but there seems to be some level of prestige. Businesses aren't in business for prestige.

How are the $8k one way J fare's going JFK-LHR and JFK-CDG a money pit market? (yes Y prices are low these days but in J you can make some serious money).

airbazar

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:27 pm

werdywerd wrote:

Most of us were expecting Summer 2020 so that is not too far off that expectation. Q1 is Winter and low season which seems odd. However that is when there's greater demand for business travel.

tphuang

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:49 pm

werdywerd wrote:

I was originally expecting either end of 2020 or Q1 2021. I don't see how they could do it much earlier than that, especially given how slow B6 is with everything else.

Maybe those additional LHR slots will be available by then.

w3gar

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:58 pm

I would assume that they might announce flights to GEO.

Blueknows

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:27 am

More curious of other locations in Europe. I’ll find out on the 10th. Got my ticket

SteelChair

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:44 am

gsg013 wrote:
SteelChair wrote:
Moosefire wrote:
I really do wonder what the appeal of Europe is aside from the prestige of saying they fly there. The yields aren’t that great, especially against the robust complexity it will add to the operation (and costs).

Exactly. Northeast USA to Europe has historically been a money pit but there seems to be some level of prestige. Businesses aren't in business for prestige.

How are the $8k one way J fare's going JFK-LHR and JFK-CDG a money pit market? (yes Y prices are low these days but in J you can make some serious money).

Yep, I was referring to Y fares. And history. Pan Am and TWA were NA heavy, and others have historically struggled on the North Atlantic. Its also extremely expensive to operate in JFK and BOS. Having said that, yes LHR is an anomaly, my understanding is that it has very high yields.

Dieuwer

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:26 am

werdywerd wrote:

What’s the point of announcing it two years in advance? It’s like handing the blueprints of your attack plan to your enemy.

bagoldex

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:33 am

KMCOFlyer wrote:
werdywerd wrote:

Just like WNs Hawaii announcement. Announce intentions to serve 1-2 years before while working out all the logistics like ETOPS, slots, etc during that time.

While giving the American and Euro legacies more than ample time to figure out how to absolutely destroy JetBlue. Not that it'll be terribly difficult.
Last edited by bagoldex on Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

tphuang

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:34 am

They also announced mint expansion a year and half before they entered into JFK/BOS-SEA. It's not exactly a secret that they are planning to launch London service around this timeline. What are the competitors going to do that they haven't done already? The biggest limitation to their TATL ambitions is always the availability of good slots. It's not a secret that they are working really work to get them from the DL TATL JV.

bagoldex wrote:
While giving the American and Euro legacies more than ample time to figure out how to absolutely destroy JetBlue. Not that it'll be terribly difficult.

What are these legacies going to do? They had a year and half to prepare for the mint expansion. And mint is eating everyone's lunch.

bagoldex

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:41 am

tphuang wrote:
They also announced mint expansion a year and half before they entered into JFK/BOS-SEA. It's not exactly a secret that they are planning to launch London service around this timeline. What are the competitors going to do that they haven't done already? The biggest limitation to their TATL ambitions is always the availability of good slots. It's not a secret that they are working really work to get them from the DL TATL JV.

bagoldex wrote:

What are these legacies going to do? They had a year and half to prepare for the mint expansion. And mint is eating everyone's lunch.

Are they though? Do you actually have anything to back that up?

jetbluefan1

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:43 am

bagoldex wrote:
tphuang wrote:

bagoldex wrote:

Tphuang has posted fare data on Mint routes for multiple quarters which fully backs this up. Check out the JetBlue network threads (2018 and 2019) for full comparative details. So yeah, he actually has quite a bit to back that up.

Do you have anything to backup the notion that it will not “be terribly difficult” for “the American and Euro legacies to figure out how to absolutely destroy JetBlue”, other than your hyperbolic claims completely devoid of evidence?

jumbojet

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:48 am

At this point, and the more I think about it, I cant think of to many more things more annoying than having tp sit through 4 weeks of a JetBlue 'Save the Date' announcement. If this is only a Europe announcement, what a big letdown. Announce it and get it over with. Its Eastern Europe, not flights to Australia. Europe is not that big a deal. Now, if Blue announces Europe AND a purchase of Airbus Widebodies, AND lounges to appease the most discerning business traveler AND flights to Hawaii, than that would be an announcement worthy of a 4 week lead time. Other than that, cant say its been worth the wait.

jumbojet

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:51 am

jetbluefan1 wrote:
bagoldex wrote:
tphuang wrote:

Tphuang has posted fare data on Mint routes for multiple quarters which fully backs this up. Check out the JetBlue network threads (2018 and 2019) for full comparative details. So yeah, he actually has quite a bit to back that up.

Do you have anything to backup the notion that it will not “be terribly difficult” for “the American and Euro legacies to figure out how to absolutely destroy JetBlue”, other than your hyperbolic claims completely devoid of evidence?

I wouldn't exactly say its eating everyones lunch. Those words are coming from a Blue fanboy. The only thing that makes MINT attractive is its price, so yeah, people will buy into that, there are always people that will settle for less.

bagoldex

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:55 am

jetbluefan1 wrote:
bagoldex wrote:
tphuang wrote:

You JetBlue fanboys really stick together. Good for you. If Tphuang wants to back up his claims, then he can post the data or a link here. I'm not going looking for it.

jumbojet

Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:07 am

bagoldex wrote:
jetbluefan1 wrote:
bagoldex wrote:

You JetBlue fanboys really stick together. Good for you. If Tphuang wants to back up his claims, then he can post the data or a link here. I'm not going looking for it.

They really think MINT is the end all for high end, lux travel, that its the most incredible thing out there. Its OK but not much more than that. Its fine for getting to/from LAX at reasonable fares but like I said, some people are just willing to settle for less.

jetbluefan1

Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:13 am

bagoldex wrote:
jetbluefan1 wrote:
bagoldex wrote:

There really is no need to make personal slights.

You can find the data here:

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtopi ... &t=1411957

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1392269&p=20970103#p20970103

Tphuang graciously posted multiple quarters of data which allow him to make the credible case that Mint “is eating everyone’s lunch”.

Again, do you have any evidence that suggests otherwise?

jumbojet

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:09 am

jetbluefan1 wrote:
bagoldex wrote:
jetbluefan1 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1411957

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtop ... #p20970103

Tphuang graciously posted multiple quarters of data which allow him to make the credible case that Mint “is eating everyone’s lunch”.

Umm, not its not. MINT is not eating everyone's lunch. LOL, keep on fantasizing. There is no credible case other than you pay for what you get with MINT. Those D1 flights I take on a regular basis, back n forth between JFK and LAX are always full, and DL is NOT giving away the seats as free upgrades. I repeat and standby my statement that all MINT is, is a cheap mans version of business class in that people will pay less to settle for less. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night that MINT is eating everyone's lunch then more power to you. Oh, and dare I ask, but I will, what is the official definition of 'eating someones lunch? Is there one? Are there stats that prove that another business eats anothers liunch? LOL. :rotfl:
I am sorry to be the one to let you know but Tphuangs thread does not prove that Blue eats everyones lunch.

impilot

Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:31 am

jumbojet wrote:
At this point, and the more I think about it, I cant think of to many more things more annoying than having tp sit through 4 weeks of a JetBlue 'Save the Date' announcement. If this is only a Europe announcement, what a big letdown. Announce it and get it over with. Its Eastern Europe, not flights to Australia. Europe is not that big a deal. Now, if Blue announces Europe AND a purchase of Airbus Widebodies, AND lounges to appease the most discerning business traveler AND flights to Hawaii, than that would be an announcement worthy of a 4 week lead time. Other than that, cant say its been worth the wait.

That’s funny. You JetBlue haters gonna hate no matter what. JetBlue will keep making money and growing.

nine4nine

Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:37 am

jumbojet wrote:
jetbluefan1 wrote:
bagoldex wrote:

Umm, not its not. MINT is not eating everyone's lunch. LOL, keep on fantasizing. There is no credible case other than you pay for what you get with MINT. Those D1 flights I take on a regular basis, back n forth between JFK and LAX are always full, and DL is NOT giving away the seats as free upgrades. I repeat and standby my statement that all MINT is, is a cheap mans version of business class in that people will pay less to settle for less. But hey, if it helps you sleep at night that MINT is eating everyone's lunch then more power to you. Oh, and dare I ask, but I will, what is the official definition of 'eating someones lunch? Is there one? Are there stats that prove that another business eats anothers liunch? LOL. :rotfl:
I am sorry to be the one to let you know but Tphuangs thread does not prove that Blue eats everyones lunch.

Sorry. As someone who also flies LA area- JFK very frequently on both mostly DL and B6, MINT is BY FAR a more superior than any domestic premium cabin.
717 727 732 733 734 735 73G 738 739 742 748 752 753 762 763 772 773 DC9 MD80/88/90 DC10 319 320 321 332 333 CS100 CRJ200 Q400 E175 E190 ERJ145 EMB120

PlaneMad134

Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:49 am

I also see the announcement is going to be on the final day of Routes Europe.

airportugal310

Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:04 am

nine4nine wrote:
jumbojet wrote:
jetbluefan1 wrote:

https://www.airliners.net/forum/viewtop ... &t=1411957

Sorry. As someone who also flies LA area- JFK very frequently on both mostly DL and B6, MINT is BY FAR a more superior than any domestic premium cabin.

Agreed. My time in MINT (SFO/LAX-JFK/BOS) has been far better than comparable DL1 on those routes...especially in those single MINT suites when I can book it....
I sell airplanes and airplane accessories

iamjoeym

Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:59 am

airportugal310 wrote:
nine4nine wrote:
jumbojet wrote:

Agreed. My time in MINT (SFO/LAX-JFK/BOS) has been far better than comparable DL1 on those routes...especially in those single MINT suites when I can book it....

Thank you! As someone who works the Mint cabin we repeatedly hear from customers that they’ve switched from other airlines because they’re enamored with the product and they can’t wait for further expansion. Also, we bend over backwards to make it a pleasant experience for those flying up there. Employees love the product and it shows in the service we give.

jfklganyc

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:09 pm

werdywerd wrote:

I told you that in this thread...2 weeks ago.

When the CEO is going around talking about it, it is common knowledge

Jetmarc

Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:41 pm

My prediction for the April 10th event is not just Europe flying, but revealing a new updated Mint product version 2.0. The CEO has said in the past he wishes we had put more mint seats on the aircraft because it'so successful, but we were confined by the A321door configuration, and with the new a321neo that shouldn't be a problem. I'm predicting 24 individual Suites, all aisle access, similar to Americans A321T First Class. Maybe intentions for the A220 as well.
"Sucka, I'm gonna send you out on Knuckle Airlines. Fist Class!!" ~ Mr. T

c933103

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:04 pm

"Save the Date" is that a Brexit reference?
Say NO to Hong Kong police's cooperation with criminal organizations like triad.

CobaltScar

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:15 pm

Its all such a open secret, the big reveal on April 10th is going to be anticlimatic. Instead of "we might fly to Europe someday" its going to be "we are going to fly to Europe someday!"

ok wake me up when its on the schedule

tphuang

Wed Apr 03, 2019 1:40 pm

jumbojet wrote:
jetbluefan1 wrote:
bagoldex wrote:

Not every mint route is JFK-LAX, which has the most premium demand domestically, where DL has big hubs and more connectivity on both end. I think you will see a more premium configured mint aircraft in this announcement, which works better for JFK-LAX/SFO.

For all the none JFK-LAX/SFO , the current mint configuration works very well. Aside from BOS-SEA, all other routes have shown very good performances, in many cases like JFK-SEA, much better than pre-mint performance.

The original point is whether early announcement actually would hurt them. Or that legacy retaliation will hurt them. And I think the roll out of mint domestically would indicate no.

FLL-LAX was announced in early 2016 and didn't happen until a year later. Now it's one of their top 2 mint routes in margins and growing. They've already pushed DL off MIA-LAX and caused AS to cut flights.

FLL-SFO was announced at same time and entered service more than a year later. Now, it's doing very well and has forced AS to cut the routes and UA to cut MIA-SFO.

JFK-SAN was announced in Q2 of 2016 and didn't enter fully until Q4 2017. Now, it's the highest yielding airline on this route even after D1 was announced for one of the flights after Delta saw their performance on JFK-SAN crashed. It's a very profitable route for B6.

JFK-SEA was announced in Q2 of 2016 and didn't enter service until Q2 2018. Delta announced D1 service on this in late 2017, but their yields on JFK-SEA still crashed. B6 saw 40+% gain in yield from Q1 to Q2 2018 on this route.

JFK-LAS is another route that was announced in Q2 of 2016 and entered service in Q4 2017. It's doing very well, more profitable than before-mint and AA/DL yields have both dropped here even after D1 was announced on one of the flight.

BOS-SFO is one route where they didn't get retaliation early on, but UA decided to go all lie flat here in mid 2017 and DL entered with D1. Now a year and half later, this remains one of B6's most profitable routes.

BOS-LAX is one route that now all of the legacies have decided to go lie flat in response to mint. We will see the numbers in 2019 at some point, but B6 was the yield leader here for 2018 even after DL put D1 here.

I mean TATL could prove to be a lot harder, but I think that would be due to availability of slots than anything else.

Unlike legacy airlines, all of the most profitable routes for B6 have competition. JFK-LAX is far and away their best route by total profit and it has the most competition domestically. I don't see how Europe would be insurmountable given that the competition are the same players.

airbazar

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:08 pm

tphuang wrote:
Not every mint route is JFK-LAX, which has the most premium demand domestically, where DL has big hubs and more connectivity on both end. I think you will see a more premium configured mint aircraft in this announcement, which works better for JFK-LAX/SFO.

Bingo!
I just flew BOS-SEA-BOS with DL. I didn't see flat beds there. Instead i saw a 1970's F product. B6 has Mint on that route and guess what? Their fares were also higher for the days I wanted to fly. So yes, I flew with DL because they were dirt cheap and that's great for us consumers but that's not a recipe for long term success. What that tells me is that the airline with flat beds up front has control of the market.

Dieuwer

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:11 pm

airbazar wrote:
tphuang wrote:

Bingo!
I just flew BOS-SEA-BOS with DL. I didn't see flat beds there. Instead i saw a 1970's F product. B6 has Mint on that route and guess what? Their fares were also higher for the days I wanted to fly. So yes, I flew with DL because they were dirt cheap and that's great for us consumers but that's not a recipe for long term success. What that tells me is that the airline with flat beds up front has control of the market.

BOS-SEA is an enigma. Pricing often does not make sense at all. Especially Mint being cheaper than AS F most of the time...

pitbosflyer

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:16 pm

jumbojet wrote:
They really think MINT is the end all for high end, lux travel, that its the most incredible thing out there. Its OK but not much more than that. Its fine for getting to/from LAX at reasonable fares but like I said, some people are just willing to settle for less.

Its not just the fanboys. Many credible industry experts are agreeing.

Ben Schlappig (aka Lucky) from One Mile at a Time

"Given that I’ve flown it several times, you’d think my excitement would wear off. Nope, JetBlue Mint continues to delight me, and I can’t wrap my head around how good of a job they do with this product. I’m not sure whether to be impressed by how good Mint is, or just disappointed by how much the premium offerings of all other US airlines lag."

"I would love to see Doug Parker, Ed Bastian, and/or Oscar Munoz fly JetBlue Mint, just to see how good flying in the US can be (and ideally to fly it five times, so that they can see that it can really be that good every single time)."

https://onemileatatime.com/jetblue-mint ... omparable/

Coming from a man that flies and reviews some of the most luxurious products in the air...that's saying a lot. Sure Mint isn't Emirates first class, but its gaining quite the fan base in the transcon wars.

Dieuwer

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:20 pm

IMHO, the value in Mint is in the "Throne Seat" and the excellent service received. However, if no "Throne Seats" available and Mint pricing is significantly more than legacy F (or flatbed J), I choose legacy.

tphuang

Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:47 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
IMHO, the value in Mint is in the "Throne Seat" and the excellent service received. However, if no "Throne Seats" available and Mint pricing is significantly more than legacy F (or flatbed J), I choose legacy.

We will find out in a week, but i think there will be a new layout coming for mint and every J seat will have aisle access. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being
28 to 32 J seat with 102 Y+/Y.

Dieuwer

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:26 pm

tphuang wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:

We will find out in a week, but i think there will be a new layout coming for mint and every J seat will have aisle access. I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being

Even though such a layout might be used to fly e.g. BOS-LHR, rotation dynamics require that this plane be used domestically as well. And domestically, a high-Mint layout might not make financial sense.

airbazar

Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:45 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
BOS-SEA is an enigma. Pricing often does not make sense at all. Especially Mint being cheaper than AS F most of the time...

Mint should be cheaper than F on a full service legacy carrier. That's the reason why it's so popular. If you see Mint more expensive than F on a legacy carrier then you know B6 is printing money.

HIA350

Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:07 pm

nine4nine wrote:
jumbojet wrote:
jetbluefan1 wrote:

I live in Central NJ, fly to SEA twice a month for work, i will rather drive to JFK and get on B6 mint than united or delta, and yes EWR is 20 minutes from my house, Jet blue is my favorite airline follow by the mighty Delta

flyby519

Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:11 pm

Dieuwer wrote:
tphuang wrote:
Dieuwer wrote:

Even though such a layout might be used to fly e.g. BOS-LHR, rotation dynamics require that this plane be used domestically as well. And domestically, a high-Mint layout might not make financial sense.

Is there room to put a heavier Mint config on BOS/JFK-LAX/SFO? Reduce frequency to allow new TCON Mint service to LAX/SFO?

flyby519

Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:15 pm

CobaltScar wrote:
Its all such a open secret, the big reveal on April 10th is going to be anticlimatic. Instead of "we might fly to Europe someday" its going to be "we are going to fly to Europe someday!"

ok wake me up when its on the schedule

Haha so true. We have been talking about mayBe doing it for years. Q1 2021 Europe, LGW/DUB/AMS, 12-15 321neo conversions to LRs, expanded Mint config and RefreshMint (told you I'd steal that!), TWA hotel news, T5i expansion and partnerships. I don't expect any surprises from B6 on April 10th.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos