My few Cents, whar we will see and not see on the Paris Air Show. These are my few Cents, so what I will expect (post your own few Cents).
- Official start of the A321 Xlr program.
- Information regarding new project CO2 neutral flights, Hybrid, further information of the european/Airbus program Clean-Sky (blade, laminar flow) e.g.
- Airbus Canada: Mirabel-> Presentation of plans for development of Mirabel FALs e.g. Status for A220 FAL in Mobile.
- Possibliy announcment for a (small) PIP for A220 program (part of it, 2 seats more).
- We will neithert see the A322 nor A320/321+ nor ++ e.g. These we will see as response of the A797.
- Announcement for A350 Neo we will see earliest next year (if not 2021)
They are now realy in trouble, several programs are postponed.,
- PIP for the B787?
- Some news regarding Boeing/Embraer Integration.
- Progress in laminar foils
- B777-X program is delayed, (pretty sure they had planned to perform the first test flight during Paris Air Show)
- We will not see the Embraer E3 family
- No start of the Boeing 797/NMA, only some presentations, but nothing real, like range, PAX, MTOW e.g. We will see this earliest 2020, if any more (they are 10 years to late or 5 years to early)
- B737 Max; I fear althoug nothing real new.
PW: A big PIP for the geared PW1000G family.as they have slowly fixed all major issues.
Mitsubishi/Bombardier: Take over of the CRJ program by Mitsubishi. Perhaps announcement, facilities in Belfast and/or Marocco are sold?
The new big hype: Air Taxis (and 99.5 % of these projects will disapear again earlier or later)
We will overall only see a part of the orders, we have seen during prior /last years Air Shows. Perhaps just 50%.
The announced "big order for Boeing" from China but again, nothing firm?
Orders for Boeing:
Some orders for B777F and possily also one or two for the B767F and B747-8F.
No orders for the B747-8i
low number of orders for the B777-X
No orders for the B777 standard
Several nice orders for the B787
No orders for the B737 Max (and if,, than without naming, who have ordered them).
E-175: still some orders from US regionál market (depending of orders for the Mitsubishi Space jet MRJ 70 follow up). Nothing anymore for E-190 and E195.
E2-Family: No for E-175E2, few orders for E-190E2 and E-195E2 worldwide, with exception of the US. Less than for A220 and no big airlines (more small ones from Africa, Asia and South America).
Orders for Airbus:
- A350: few nice orders, less than for the B787.
- A330 Neo: More than I had expected some weeks earlier.(I had feared none) but now we will see some (perhaps even a higher number than for the A350).
A320 Family: We will see several NEW big and small orders, especially for the A321,Neo less for the A320 Neo and no for the A319 Neo.
There will be several conversions from A320 to A321,and A321 LR and Xlr and conversions from A321 Neo to LR and Xlr. And perhaps we will even see conversions from A330 Neo to the A320 Xlr.
Overall long terrm, around 20% of the A321 produced will be LR and Xlr.
- More than 200 to 300 A321 Xlr orders and conversions, Many different airlines, expecially many of the real big ones. Regular only mid size orders of 10 to 30 jets/airline, perhaps bigger one for IndiGo airlines (launch customer?).
- One big FIRM order of the Ryanair group (yes this with the B737 fleet) for 50 and more A321 (all versions) (standard + (less for LR) + Xlr) and 50 options. And O'Leary will announce it personal. And if someone is now believing, I am a little bit cazy;; it is for Lauda-Motion and aknoledgement was already announced during a news conference in Jan-2019
- Big order from IndiGo Airlines, A321 family..
-A220: some nice orders, in total more than 100. Of them, one NEW all single jet Airline will be announced (as example, IndiGo Partners is planning a new one for Canada).
Bombardier passenger jets (CRJ family))-> nothing.
Mitsubishi regional/space jet: MRJ-90: no new orders (or one small) MRJ-70 is dead. Conversion of existing MRL-90 orders to the follow up,new space jet (Trans states Holding and Skywest), possibly additional orders from US regional airlines for the new jet, as it is in the scope clauses.
ATR: few orders for the ATR-72, no orders for the Q-400.
No international orders
Superjet 100-> Dead,
Irkut MC-21: -> Dead.