Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
shamrock350
Posts: 5460
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:38 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:40 pm

Airbus definitely made the mask “mainstream” again. I doubt we’d be seeing variations of it on Air Canada or SAS today if it wasn’t for Airbus’ design decision on the A350 and most recently the A330neo and A320neo family.
 
A388
Posts: 8001
Joined: Mon May 21, 2001 3:48 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:56 pm

shamrock350 wrote:
Airbus definitely made the mask “mainstream” again. I doubt we’d be seeing variations of it on Air Canada or SAS today if it wasn’t for Airbus’ design decision on the A350 and most recently the A330neo and A320neo family.


SAS definitely but I think AC's inspiration was the Russian business tycoon Roman Abramovich's private 767 and Airbus. AC has the bandit cockpit whereas SAS has the raccoon mask. They are different to each other with the bandit cockpit being in existence long before Airbus' raccoon mask.

A388
 
User avatar
Peeter
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:30 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:33 pm

First picture in the database of the A350 in full new colours

 
User avatar
shamrock350
Posts: 5460
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:38 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:27 pm

The weather and light conditions do it absolutely no favours in that photo.
 
User avatar
Springbok743
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:59 pm

No orange? Still, especially as liveries tend to grow on you, I'll wait till we have a good quality photo(and/or video) before leaping to conclusions about them 'ruining their perfectly good livery''
Is the fuselage Silver or is just Eurowhite? I can't really tell from the picture.
 
User avatar
SASViking
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:28 pm

Springbok743 wrote:
No orange? Still, especially as liveries tend to grow on you, I'll wait till we have a good quality photo(and/or video) before leaping to conclusions about them 'ruining their perfectly good livery''
Is the fuselage Silver or is just Eurowhite? I can't really tell from the picture.

Why should there be any orange? SAS have never had orange as a part of their livery nor is it a colour associated with Scandinavia.
Secondly the fuselage is grey. A bit lighter than AA's livery. If you look closely on the white sticker with the reg and the white in the Danish and Norwegian flags you can see the difference
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H
 
User avatar
Springbok743
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:27 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:33 pm

SASViking wrote:
Springbok743 wrote:
No orange? Still, especially as liveries tend to grow on you, I'll wait till we have a good quality photo(and/or video) before leaping to conclusions about them 'ruining their perfectly good livery''
Is the fuselage Silver or is just Eurowhite? I can't really tell from the picture.

Why should there be any orange? SAS have never had orange as a part of their livery nor is it a colour associated with Scandinavia.
Secondly the fuselage is grey. A bit lighter than AA's livery. If you look closely on the white sticker with the reg and the white in the Danish and Norwegian flags you can see the difference


Yeah, the colour you can see, I was really tired while making that post.
As for orange, all their planes in the current livery have jet engines painted orange.

I know it's not particularly scandinavian as such, but it was a nice unique touch that I liked, The A340s in particular with the 4 little bits of orange seemed to work for me when I flew them as a child.

https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/airliners/7/6/1/5419167.jpg?v=v499f7f6db23
 
User avatar
shamrock350
Posts: 5460
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:38 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:40 pm

The current livery has red painted engines, it’s Pantone 179 but granted, it can look orange in certain conditions and when it’s faded slightly.
 
User avatar
SASViking
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:21 pm

Springbok743 wrote:
SASViking wrote:
Springbok743 wrote:
No orange? Still, especially as liveries tend to grow on you, I'll wait till we have a good quality photo(and/or video) before leaping to conclusions about them 'ruining their perfectly good livery''
Is the fuselage Silver or is just Eurowhite? I can't really tell from the picture.

Why should there be any orange? SAS have never had orange as a part of their livery nor is it a colour associated with Scandinavia.
Secondly the fuselage is grey. A bit lighter than AA's livery. If you look closely on the white sticker with the reg and the white in the Danish and Norwegian flags you can see the difference


Yeah, the colour you can see, I was really tired while making that post.
As for orange, all their planes in the current livery have jet engines painted orange.

I know it's not particularly scandinavian as such, but it was a nice unique touch that I liked, The A340s in particular with the 4 little bits of orange seemed to work for me when I flew them as a child.

https://imgproc.airliners.net/photos/airliners/7/6/1/5419167.jpg?v=v499f7f6db23

I know that the engines can look orange-ish in certain light conditions, however as mentioned by Shamrock350, they are actually red. The same red colour is actually used on the Flag of South Africa
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H
 
User avatar
Devilfish
Posts: 7126
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:52 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:29 pm

Peeter wrote:
First picture in the database of the A350 in full new colours

SASsy :!: :bigthumbsup:
"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Garfield
 
User avatar
flightfox
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:03 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:00 am

And finally airborne testing new engines !

https://frequentflyer.no/2019/11/06/sas ... -flyvning/
 
B747forever
Posts: 13853
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 9:50 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:07 am

shamrock350 wrote:
The weather and light conditions do it absolutely no favours in that photo.


Well, those conditions are your typical Scandinavian weather!
Work Hard, Fly Right
 
Someone83
Posts: 4910
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:09 am

There should now be 1 A321 and 1 A320 (ceo) down in OSR to get the new livery
 
User avatar
SRQKEF
Posts: 1950
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:58 am

B747forever wrote:
shamrock350 wrote:
The weather and light conditions do it absolutely no favours in that photo.


Well, those conditions are your typical Scandinavian weather!


:bigthumbsup:

I find that it still stands out, even in that weather! Really like the metallic paint.
Nothing compares to taking off in an empty 757 with full thrust!
 
VSMUT
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:43 am

Saw my first one yesterday. Definitely a Lufthansa rip off. The silver is barely visible in gray overcast weather.
 
787X30
Posts: 108
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:16 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:07 pm

VSMUT wrote:
... Definitely a Lufthansa rip off. ...

Or according to a Star Alliance style manual?

Oh wait ... "Alliances are dead." Yu'. Forgot, sorry.
 
DYSK
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed May 01, 2019 10:50 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:33 pm

The first A320NEO in the new livery was delivered on the 15th. SE-ROJ hasn't flown any regular flights yet but it can't be far out.
 
VSMUT
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:19 pm

787X30 wrote:
VSMUT wrote:
... Definitely a Lufthansa rip off. ...

Or according to a Star Alliance style manual?

Oh wait ... "Alliances are dead." Yu'. Forgot, sorry.


If only they would align themselves closer to their alliance partners than with low cost airlines when it comes to service. That they don't offer lounge access to business class passengers and card holders at the second biggest airport in Denmark is a disgrace.
 
User avatar
SASViking
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:49 pm

VSMUT wrote:
787X30 wrote:
VSMUT wrote:
... Definitely a Lufthansa rip off. ...

Or according to a Star Alliance style manual?

Oh wait ... "Alliances are dead." Yu'. Forgot, sorry.


If only they would align themselves closer to their alliance partners than with low cost airlines when it comes to service. That they don't offer lounge access to business class passengers and card holders at the second biggest airport in Denmark is a disgrace.

Yeah because every single *A airline offer lounges at tiny secondary airports. Sure, BLL is the second largest airport in Denmark but both AAL and AAR are way more important markets for SAS.
As for BLL the lounge is overpriced, SAS would rather have cheaper fares than add 1/3 of the Plus fare on top just for a very basic lounge
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H
 
VSMUT
Posts: 4591
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:40 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:48 pm

SASViking wrote:
VSMUT wrote:
787X30 wrote:
Or according to a Star Alliance style manual?

Oh wait ... "Alliances are dead." Yu'. Forgot, sorry.


If only they would align themselves closer to their alliance partners than with low cost airlines when it comes to service. That they don't offer lounge access to business class passengers and card holders at the second biggest airport in Denmark is a disgrace.

Yeah because every single *A airline offer lounges at tiny secondary airports. Sure, BLL is the second largest airport in Denmark but both AAL and AAR are way more important markets for SAS.
As for BLL the lounge is overpriced, SAS would rather have cheaper fares than add 1/3 of the Plus fare on top just for a very basic lounge


Sure, overpriced. I guess that's why every legacy carrier except SAS offers it :roll:

Reality is, SAS cares less about rural Denmark than KLM.
 
User avatar
SASViking
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:50 pm

VSMUT wrote:
SASViking wrote:
VSMUT wrote:

If only they would align themselves closer to their alliance partners than with low cost airlines when it comes to service. That they don't offer lounge access to business class passengers and card holders at the second biggest airport in Denmark is a disgrace.

Yeah because every single *A airline offer lounges at tiny secondary airports. Sure, BLL is the second largest airport in Denmark but both AAL and AAR are way more important markets for SAS.
As for BLL the lounge is overpriced, SAS would rather have cheaper fares than add 1/3 of the Plus fare on top just for a very basic lounge


Sure, overpriced. I guess that's why every legacy carrier except SAS offers it :roll:

Reality is, SAS cares less about rural Denmark than KLM.

The main difference is that the others operate an intra-european business class, SAS do not only economy classes. And why don't SAS care? Because the market is small. Too small for SAS to have a base there and to have O&D flights. KL, LH etc only operates to airports such as BLL because they can operate there from their hubs and offer plenty of connections. SAS does exactly the same to CPH, ARN and OSL. It wouldn't make any sense for SAS to operate other European flights from such airports to compete with others. The other alternative to a base is triangular flights such as CPH-AMS-BLL-AMS-CPH however there's much more money for SAS in operating another route from CPH instead of flying to BLL. It's the same with BA, they don't care about MAN (only flights to LHR) ,etc. LH don't care about TXL, HAM (only to FRA and MUC) etc. KL don't care about EIN, RTM, GRQ etc (they have HV but that's not the same). SAS operate from several secondary airports in Scandinavia to destinations outside of the hubs. AAL, AAR, BGO, SVG, TOS, GOT just to name a few. The market just need to be there for them to operate it
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H
 
Northpole
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:00 pm

rlwynn wrote:
Damn euro grey.

Classy not unsightly
 
digitalcloud
Posts: 164
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:03 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:59 pm

Looks quite good on the A320, although still not convinced by the titles.

Also, can we stop putting the raccoon mask on everything?
 
User avatar
airkas1
Posts: 7904
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:01 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:03 pm

 
User avatar
spinotter
Posts: 799
Joined: Wed May 27, 2015 1:37 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:01 pm

Northpole wrote:
rlwynn wrote:
Damn euro grey.

Classy not unsightly


So bland it puts you to sleep. But that seems to be a major trend in liveries these days.
 
Someone83
Posts: 4910
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:27 am

First A321 has been painted, although haven't seen any photos showing the "full" aircraft

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5iNO34hH1x/
 
CHRISBA35X
Posts: 200
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:40 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:37 am

I absolutely loved the old livery and this is even better. Surely one of the best rebrands in recent history. Stunning.
 
Mullion
Posts: 69
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:02 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:07 am

We have had european white now we have european blue and white all very boring and non descript
 
Someone83
Posts: 4910
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:36 am

Mullion wrote:
white


It is light grey, not white
 
User avatar
AirPacific747
Posts: 9718
Joined: Mon May 19, 2008 9:52 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:54 am

A certain competing site already has several pics of this new aircraft even in CPH but almost no photos on airliners yet. Disappointing
 
User avatar
SASViking
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:17 pm

ES-ATI the first ATR 72-600 in the new livery is now in service
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H
 
User avatar
flybynight
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:58 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:56 pm

Peeter wrote:
First picture in the database of the A350 in full new colours



The silver engines are a very good choice in my opinion. The SAS logo gets washed-out a lot. Need to be a little bolder.
More color would have been nice to.
Overall a good update in the livery, but certainly nothing revolutionary or bold. A little more interesting compared with LH.
Heia Norge!
 
User avatar
flybynight
Posts: 1535
Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:58 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:59 pm

SASViking wrote:
ES-ATI the first ATR 72-600 in the new livery is now in service


Picture?
Heia Norge!
 
User avatar
SASViking
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:06 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:18 pm

flybynight wrote:
SASViking wrote:
ES-ATI the first ATR 72-600 in the new livery is now in service


Picture?

https://www.jetphotos.com/registration/ES-ATI
Types flown: A319, A320, A32N, A321, A332, A333, A343, AT43, AT75, AT76, B717, B732, B735, B736, B737, B738, B752, B753, CRJ9, DC10, DH4D, DHC3, E135, E145, E175, E190, E195, F100, MD11, MD81, MD82, MD87, RJ1H
 
User avatar
intrance
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:38 pm

SASViking wrote:
Every aircraft that will be painted in the new livery will have the racoon mask, also the CRJ-900s :)
Sorry, no raccoon mask on the CRJ.

Image

First CRJ that I know of in the new paint job? More to come in a week or two.
 
WesYan
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:05 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:42 pm

I’ve noticed that they never added the quotes/poems on the inside of the engine like they said when they revealed the livery. Did they get rid of that?
 
Prost
Posts: 2581
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:09 pm

What I like best about the livery is the silver SAS, and what is least effective is also the silver SAS.
 
Someone83
Posts: 4910
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:51 am

First 737-700 in the new livery, with the mask

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shanair/49631289718
 
M564038
Posts: 446
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:16 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:02 pm

The fat old pig doesn’t look quite as good as the Airbi in the new clothes, to put it mildly!

Someone83 wrote:
First 737-700 in the new livery, with the mask

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shanair/49631289718
 
User avatar
Dahlgardo
Posts: 468
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2004 5:46 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:18 pm

Someone83 wrote:
First 737-700 in the new livery, with the mask

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shanair/49631289718


They should get rid of those billboard titles and find another more classy way to display their name.

They are absolutely horrible.
leave your nines at home and bring your skills to the battle
 
User avatar
shamrock350
Posts: 5460
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:38 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:30 pm

Not sure about the racoon mask on the 737, trying to fit a curved design over very angular cockpit windows doesn't work.

I know Airbus didn't invent the cockpit window mask but this SAS version is pretty much identical, same curvature etc. At least Air Canada put their own spin on the design.
 
User avatar
bgm
Posts: 2476
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:35 pm

M564038 wrote:
The fat old pig doesn’t look quite as good as the Airbi in the new clothes, to put it mildly!

Someone83 wrote:
First 737-700 in the new livery, with the mask

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shanair/49631289718


Agreed! Lipstick (or in this case, mascara) on a pig. The SAS titles barely fit. :boggled: At least they don't have to try on the -600 now it's retired.
 
questions
Posts: 2337
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:14 pm

I always love how the marketing people talk up such a bland livery, e.g., how it evokes the brand, the airline’s heritage, it’s future, encapsulates the unique passenger experience, the spirit of its employees.

Sadly, imagination is no longer allowed to flourish within a lot of airlines, overtaken by the bean counters.

New Livery Team Guidelines
1. 95% of the fuselage must be white. Team has a lot of flexibility in selecting the exact shade of white
2. No more than two colors, in addition to white, can be utilized, with one of the two colors making up no less than 90% of the total non-white allocation
3. Livery design must be bold and unique, supporting the brand positioning. Be creative!
4. Go team go!

The new SAS livery is a victim of the bean counters.
 
User avatar
intrance
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:35 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:35 pm

This new SAS base color is NOT white. It is more silvery and more reminiscent of the sort of beige/cream of the old livery than it is of white.

It is still a large slab of one color but it could be worse.
 
Northpole
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:55 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:43 pm

Mullion wrote:
We have had european white now we have european blue and white all very boring and non descript


and Delta-white ? :)
 
workhorse
Posts: 818
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 11:35 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:35 pm

questions wrote:
I always love how the marketing people talk up such a bland livery, e.g., how it evokes the brand, the airline’s heritage, it’s future, encapsulates the unique passenger experience, the spirit of its employees.

:checkmark:

Looking at this livery and listening to the marketing spin around it (about how this white is not really white and how less color is more classy etc etc), I am starting to wonder if SAS has taken inspiration from a novel written a couple hundred years ago by a writer from the city close to their main hub. :biggrin: :duck:
 
questions
Posts: 2337
Joined: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:51 am

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:01 am

workhorse wrote:
questions wrote:
I always love how the marketing people talk up such a bland livery, e.g., how it evokes the brand, the airline’s heritage, it’s future, encapsulates the unique passenger experience, the spirit of its employees.

:checkmark:

Looking at this livery and listening to the marketing spin around it (about how this white is not really white and how less color is more classy etc etc), I am starting to wonder if SAS has taken inspiration from a novel written a couple hundred years ago by a writer from the city close to their main hub. :biggrin: :duck:


Totally hilarious! I had NOT read anything about the livery prior to my post. I just googled it, hours later.

“The new livery design is a symbol of our future, a more sustainable and competitive future for SAS, but one that also embraces our heritage. Travelers from Scandinavia will recognize their home, while global travelers will encounter the renowned feeling of the Nordics,” says Rickard Gustafson, President and CEO at SAS.

Customer analysis shows that travelers are proud to be part of the SAS community and that the unique blue color, which has become SAS’ signature, together with the logo, are among the strongest elements when travelers highlight their feelings towards the SAS brand.

In this spirit, the new livery embraces this unique relationship by extending the blue color of the tail further down the fuselage and by adding a new big silver SAS logo to the front of the aircraft.

“Crucial to the successful relationship with our travelers, is the thousands of SAS employees who provide passengers with top class travel experiences and service every day. They are the face of our brand and their commitment is key to a more sustainable and competitive future,” Rickard Gustafson says.


Source: https://www.sasgroup.net/newsroom/press-releases/2019/sas-presents-new-livery/

So predictable! LOL
 
okobjorn
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Re: Updated: SAS presenting new livery

Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:53 am

Does anybody know, if SAS will ratain any aircraft in the viking livery like OY-KBO (https://www.airliners.net/photo/Scandin ... fath9UBy6A)?
The most classic livery...

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos