OB1504
Topic Author
Posts: 3641
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:10 am

New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:43 am

I’ve noticed that lately Swift Air has been repainting some of their 737s into this uninspired white and blue livery with no titles and the logo of iAero Group (their new owner) on the tail.



It’s a shame if this becomes their standard livery considering how colorful and striking the previous one was.
 
User avatar
EA CO AS
Posts: 15375
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2001 8:54 am

Re: New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:52 am

In a similar vein, it has been about a month or so, but Eastern (formerly Dynamic, formerly part of Swift) has changed their livery to a modified version of the classic EA one, using a new take on the cheatline and omitting the Falcon logo:

Image

They'd used the Swift livery in conjunction with Eastern titles and the Falcon logo previously:

Image
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group
 
santi319
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 pm

Re: New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:13 am

Theyre giving NK quite the competiton with the multiple liveries seems like.
 
asuflyer
Posts: 433
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:48 pm

Re: New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:39 am

The first aircraft N629SW is being used for ICE deportation charters. Usually airlines do not want their brand associated with that.
 
OB1504
Topic Author
Posts: 3641
Joined: Tue Jul 27, 2004 5:10 am

Re: New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:50 am

asuflyer wrote:
The first aircraft N629SW is being used for ICE deportation charters. Usually airlines do not want their brand associated with that.


It still has the new owner’s logo displayed, though. World Atlantic doesn’t really seem to care and happily uses the same airplanes to deport people on weekdays and take tourists to the Dominican Republic on weekends.
 
santi319
Posts: 810
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:24 pm

Re: New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:54 am

OB1504 wrote:

It still has the new owner’s logo displayed, though. World Atlantic doesn’t really seem to care and happily uses the same airplanes to deport people on weekdays and take tourists to the Dominican Republic on weekends.


Nothing screams more USA than this.
 
danipawa
Posts: 143
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:18 am

Re: New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:08 pm

and another one...
 
User avatar
EA CO AS
Posts: 15375
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2001 8:54 am

Re: New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:34 pm

OB1504 wrote:
asuflyer wrote:
The first aircraft N629SW is being used for ICE deportation charters. Usually airlines do not want their brand associated with that.


It still has the new owner’s logo displayed, though. World Atlantic doesn’t really seem to care and happily uses the same airplanes to deport people on weekdays and take tourists to the Dominican Republic on weekends.


Hey, an airplane's gotta work. And all nations deport people who enter illegally.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group
 
drdisque
Posts: 1058
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:57 am

Re: New Swift Air livery?

Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:31 pm

Swift is about 3 times the size of World Atlantic.

World Atlantic has about half their fleet operating ICE flights at any given time. Swift has 3 or 4 frames out of a fleet of 30. At that scale they can dedicate fleet to those missions.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos