Revenue: €283.76 million
Loss: €164.18 million
58% of their revenue.
Since rebranding to much fanfare as Air Italy and launching a new business strategy the carrier has made less revenue, flown fewer miles and carried fewer passengers according to documents seen by the paper.
- Revenue in 2018 was down to 283.76 million EUR from 360.33 million EUR the previous year
- Passenger numbers in 2018 were down to 1.91 million from 2.44 million the previous year
- Flown hours in 2018 were down to 42,283 from 50,592 the previous year
- The airline has reduced charter flying, which led to a loss of about 65 million EUR
- The fleet size was increased to 15 from 14 the previous year (that includes three 737 MAX planes, which are grounded at this point)
Not good after their failed expansion to Chicago, Bangkok, Delhi, and Mumbai and rapid expansion to the U.S...