https://australianaviation.com.au/2019/ ... s-in-2020/
Forum Moderator

Planes4you

Re: Australian Aviation Thread - September 2019

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:36 pm

346fetish wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:
ZK-NBT wrote:

There should be 1 maybe 2 more routes to be announced next year for the last 2 I think unassigned 789s currently on order

You are technically correct, but the most accurate answer to the question asked (MEL/BNE-DFW) is that they will not be launched unless Qantas orders more 787s and/or the Sunrise aircraft arrive and shuffle some other routes around to the larger aircraft freeing up 787 capacity. The remaining 787 deliveries are replacing 747s one-for-one so there isn't any uncertainty about their future deployment.

Why I see AA doing these routes on 789 instead of QF.

With AAs configuration they can’t do flights to Australia out of DFW.

qf789
Topic Author

Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:37 pm

Story on how Qantas is finally profitable again to LHR after making losses on the route for nearly 10 years

https://www.forbes.com/sites/willhorton ... fc7d4a289d
Forum Moderator

SCFlyer

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:32 am

A flashback from 10 years ago while on the topic of VA's financial woes.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/small-c ... -dxj9.html

As per the article, the first 3 777Ws came with the smaller cargo doors, combined with the eventual decision to own 4 of the 5 77Ws.

Although it can be argued that VA pretty much had no choice to purchase most of the 77W fleet, as there was no interested companies to sell and lease back the 77Ws on the back of the decision to fit the smaller rear cargo doors.

This was one of Godfrey's fumbles at the time, making it less attractive for leasing companies or other airlines to acquire the 77W fleet (arguably even in today's environment).

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:51 am

REX flight engine problems on a flight out of SYD last Thursday

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... ve-minutes
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:53 am

Forum Moderator

tullamarine

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:15 am

SCFlyer wrote:
A flashback from 10 years ago while on the topic of VA's financial woes.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/small-c ... -dxj9.html

As per the article, the first 3 777Ws came with the smaller cargo doors, combined with the eventual decision to own 4 of the 5 77Ws.

Although it can be argued that VA pretty much had no choice to purchase most of the 77W fleet, as there was no interested companies to sell and lease back the 77Ws on the back of the decision to fit the smaller rear cargo doors.

This was one of Godfrey's fumbles at the time, making it less attractive for leasing companies or other airlines to acquire the 77W fleet (arguably even in today's environment).

What it means is that VA will run their 77Ws for pretty much their whole life (ie another 10 years). Even if they have of had wider cargo doors, the secondhand mark for widebodies is pretty dire at the moment so selling is not an option. This situation is not unique to 77Ws with A380s, A330s much the same. Low secondhand values will be a drag on sales of the 777X, 78J and A350 going forward with airlines unable to offload existing fleets so choosing refurbs instead; only a sharp spike in fuel prices would change the maths here.

VA has taken a writedown on their 77W fleet value as part of their 2019 results which is not surprising for a new CEO who wants to clean up his balance sheet when he doesn't have to own the results. He is not unique in doing this with AJ doing the same in FY12 when he cleaned up his balance sheet at QF including writing down all the 747 fleet to zero. It means that future years have a much lower depreciation expense and, provided you can get the auditor's agreement, is a good way to take all the bad medicine at once.
717, 721/2, 732/3/4/5/7/8/9, 742/3/4, 752/3, 762/3, 772/E/W, 788/9, 300,310, 319,320/1, 332/3, 359, 388, DC9, DC10, F28, F100, 142,143, E75/90, CR2, D82/3/4, SF3, ATR

aerohottie

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:15 am

Planes4you wrote:
346fetish wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:

You are technically correct, but the most accurate answer to the question asked (MEL/BNE-DFW) is that they will not be launched unless Qantas orders more 787s and/or the Sunrise aircraft arrive and shuffle some other routes around to the larger aircraft freeing up 787 capacity. The remaining 787 deliveries are replacing 747s one-for-one so there isn't any uncertainty about their future deployment.

What? Do you have a source for this?
Sounds like nonsense to me
What?

Thatcher

Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:47 am

qf789 wrote:
Earthworks at SWZ set to begin in early 2020

https://australianaviation.com.au/2019/ ... s-in-2020/

This is the 'major earthworks' contract - 25 million cubic meters. Earthworks in the terminal and runway area, 1.8 million cubic meters - "about six per cent of the 1780-hectare site", have been underway for a year already.

The AA article also states 'On Monday, the airport officially opened its visitors centre, giving the community an opportunity to learn more about the project as it is being built.' More info on the WSA site:

https://westernsydney.com.au/your-airport/experience-centre

The Experience Centre is located at 100 Eaton Road, Luddenham and is open Monday to Thursday, 10am to 4pm. Admission is free.

"Government promotional videos" according to media reports, school excursion fodder, but might be worth a visit - hopefully with a viewing platform.
My former profile name was MooLor

eamondzhang

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:11 am

aerohottie wrote:
Planes4you wrote:
346fetish wrote:

I won't argue the performance, but with 49 more seats on AA birds that almost means at least 5 extra ton that you carry (provided you can sell) and this will have an impact on performance for sure.

Michael

346fetish

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:15 am

eamondzhang wrote:
aerohottie wrote:
Planes4you wrote:

I won't argue the performance, but with 49 more seats on AA birds that almost means at least 5 extra ton that you carry (provided you can sell) and this will have an impact on performance for sure.

Michael

AC pulls YVRMEL (100 miles shorter than DFWBNE) on 789 with 298 seats...
"BA have got waterfalls in their head office. The only time we have waterfalls in the Ryanair office is when the toilet leaks."

eamondzhang

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:16 am

346fetish wrote:
eamondzhang wrote:
aerohottie wrote:

Michael

And I thought we were mainly talking about DFWMEL....

Michael

chepos

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:24 am

eamondzhang wrote:
346fetish wrote:
eamondzhang wrote:

Michael

And I thought we were mainly talking about DFWMEL....

Michael

Well, to be fair the poster stated the AA 789 could not do DFW-Australia. He did not specify DFW-MEL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly the Flag!!!!

RyanairGuru

Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:25 am

aerohottie wrote:
Planes4you wrote:
346fetish wrote:

DFW-BNE should be doable but the weight restrictions on DFW-MEL would probably be uneconomic.

You may recall that United operated LAX-SIN with a 789 but that route didn't last long and they moved the route to SFO to make SFO-SIN double daily. When they cut LAX-SIN they said that the additional distance meant that they were taking too much of a weight penalty out of LAX which made the route uneconomical.

LAX-SIN is 8770mi whereas SFO-SIN is 8446mi. For comparison, DFW-BNE is 8303mi while DFW-MEL is 8992mi.

If 200-300 miles doesn't like a lot, keep in mind the difference between DFW-SYD and DFW-BNE is 275mi which was a stretch too far for the 747-400ER. When pushing the outer reaches of the aircraft's performance that extra distance can really make or break a route.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

SeaEagle8

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:06 am

QF is launching BNE-SFO and BNE-ORD. At the same time QF will reduce BNE-LAX to daily only. BNE-USA will increase to twice daily. There is only so much more capacity a smaller city like BNE can take. With a lack of a large premium market I don’t honestly think there will be too much more added out of BNE.
NSW based avgeek

RyanairGuru

Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:18 am

SeaEagle8 wrote:
QF is launching BNE-SFO and BNE-ORD. At the same time QF will reduce BNE-LAX to daily only. BNE-USA will increase to twice daily. There is only so much more capacity a smaller city like BNE can take. With a lack of a large premium market I don’t honestly think there will be too much more added out of BNE.

I'm inclined to agree if we were looking purely at BNE O&D, but note that BNE-ORD is really serving Australia-ORD and QF will no doubt push a lot of feed from SYD and MEL to Chicago. Similarly, they can push PER/ADL/CBR/etc connections to SFO over BNE, so these new routes aren't really relying on BNE O&D alone. Brisbane is in the privileged position of being the closest major city to North America, and QF can therefore use it as a hub for connections from cities further away where direct flights would not be viable due to the greater distance. Throw in some subsidies from the Queensland Government and they are probably onto a winner!
Worked Hard, Flew Right

CraigAnderson

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:02 am

qf789 wrote:
Story on how Qantas is finally profitable again to LHR after making losses on the route for nearly 10 years

It's really unbelievable to think that Qantas flew double-daily to LHR (ex-SYD and MEL) for almost a decade and did so at a loss.

eamondzhang

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:21 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
qf789 wrote:

It's really unbelievable to think that Qantas flew double-daily to LHR (ex-SYD and MEL) for almost a decade and did so at a loss.

Or even up to four times daily - remember the old MEL-HKG-LHR (departing MEL at midnight) and the old QF1/2 SYD-BKK-LHR?

Michael

moa999

Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:22 am

Not sure if there are any actual facts in that Horton article.

No doubt the Kangaroo route is tough but QF has a pretty powerful asset in its FF program and corporate contracts

RyanairGuru

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:11 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
qf789 wrote:

To be fair they did try to address the situation sooner. Firstly they almost halved their capacity to LHR by cancelling MEL-HKG-LHR and SYD-BKK-LHR, and then rejected the British Airways JBA in favour of a new agreement with Emirates, which was presumably intended to address their profitability to London more so than it was to extend their network into secondary European cities. I was very optimistic about that partnership when it was announced, and IMHO it still delivers benefits for Qantas by offering a very large "virtual network" to destinations that Qantas would never serve on their own metal, but clearly the move to DXB was not the magic bullet that Qantas had hoped it would be. The partnership was approved for five years, and they moved to MEL-PER-LHR and SYD-SIN-LHR almost immediately after the five year term expired. It's ironic to think that the ACCC did Qantas a favour here! Qantas and Emirates applied for a ten year term but that was rejected in favour of having the partnership reviewed after five years.

Even though the partnership with Emirates was not delivering for Qantas, let's not put on rose-tinted glasses and think that British Airways was any better. Qantas was very happy to walk away from BA, and - notably - BA said after the partnership was terminated that SYD was profitable for the first time in years. BA cut capacity in half (cancelled LHR-BKK-SYD), swapped the 747-400 for a more efficient 777-300, and replaced the Worldwide crew with Mixed Fleet hired on inferior contracts. For the SYD route specifically the biggest benefit of Mixed Fleet was the weaker rest provisions allowing a shorter layover in SIN: Mixed Fleet only have one night in Singapore on the return from Sydney to London whereas Worldwide were entitled to two nights rest. These various cost cutting measures would have gone a long way to making the route profitable, but it would still be reasonable to assume that the previous JBA was in neither airlines favour if they were both making a loss.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

SeaEagle8

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:32 am

RyanairGuru wrote:
SeaEagle8 wrote:

I'm inclined to agree if we were looking purely at BNE O&D, but note that BNE-ORD is really serving Australia-ORD and QF will no doubt push a lot of feed from SYD and MEL to Chicago. Similarly, they can push PER/ADL/CBR/etc connections to SFO over BNE, so these new routes aren't really relying on BNE O&D alone. Brisbane is in the privileged position of being the closest major city to North America, and QF can therefore use it as a hub for connections from cities further away where direct flights would not be viable due to the greater distance. Throw in some subsidies from the Queensland Government and they are probably onto a winner!

The largest Australia-USA O&D markets can be reached from SYD (and to a lesser extent MEL) via LAX SFO and DFW already. There would be little advantage flying SYD-ORD via BNE vs the other three gateways. In addition other larger markets such as BOS, PHL, MIA, WAS etc are also easily served via one stops in LAX or DFW. To fly via BNE and ORD would add an additional unnecessary stop. I would also suggest traffic from PER/ADL/CBR etc to SFO/ORD (and the USA in general) would be minimal. The largest USA markets are still LAX, SFO and NYC.
In this case of course BNE has a geographic advantage but my point is I wouldn’t expect much more BNE-USA direct flights. Especially when project sunrise eventually happens. The premium market is still strongest in SYD by far and that will drive future growth.
NSW based avgeek

RyanairGuru

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:42 am

SeaEagle8 wrote:
There would be little advantage flying SYD-ORD via BNE vs the other three gateways. In addition other larger markets such as BOS, PHL, MIA, WAS etc are also easily served via one stops in LAX or DFW

That is (almost) irrelevant. In the August thread several posters commented that the Qantas website was only giving (sometimes illogical) options to Europe via LHR, using Qantas metal to LHR of course, instead of EK (or AY/AF/KL) codeshare. Of course a travel agent or Qantas phone agent can circumvent this, but Qantas can absolutely manipulate where they want their traffic to flow through specific website/GDS displays and/or yield management. Additionally many frequent flyers will opt for the Qantas metal regardless due to upgrade opportunities or consumer preference (product familiarity, avoiding AA domestic US service, avoiding LAX etc).

SeaEagle8 wrote:
To fly via BNE and ORD would add an additional unnecessary stop

You are putting words in my mouth. I never said someone should fly SYD-BNE-ORD-NYC, I was specifically referring to SYD-BNE-ORD over SYD-LAX/DFW/SFO-ORD. While I didn't have it in mind, a secondary market in the North East without DFW service could also be pushed that way, as SYD-BNE-ORD-MHT is not inherently more inconvenient than SYD-LAX/SFO/DFW-ORD/PHL-MHT.

SeaEagle8 wrote:
I would also suggest traffic from PER/ADL/CBR etc to ORD would be minimal

So? There are some passengers flying from those cities so they could go through BNE instead of SYD, that's all I was saying.

(also again putting words in my mouth, I specifically mentioned SFO)

SeaEagle8 wrote:
The largest USA markets are still LAX, SFO and NYC

I am fully aware of that.

Just to be clear is your argument that QF should not be serving ORD?

SeaEagle8 wrote:
In this case of course BNE has a geographic advantage but my point is I wouldn’t expect much more BNE-USA direct flights

And I said that I didn't disagree with that.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

SeaEagle8

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:51 am

QF has to do something with their 4 789s based in BNE. Yes, I’m aware an agreement was signed by both parties. Whatever subsidies QF receives from this agreement is unknown.
My point again is, yes QF has to do something with those 4 aircraft, but above and beyond that I wouldn’t expect much more. And we are talking only an increase of 4 weekly flights to the USA compared to what is flying exBNE now. The reduction in LAX capacity will shift to SFO and ORD.

Of course it’s moot, but if the agreement wasn’t signed, I doubt there would be a BNE-ORD route. But since that is not the case, we will never know. Sometimes political agreements aren’t necessarily in the best interests of a company but if QF gets some sort of kickback from Queensland, OK.
Last edited by SeaEagle8 on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
NSW based avgeek

getluv

Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:00 pm

SeaEagle8 wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:
SeaEagle8 wrote:

The largest Australia-USA O&D markets can be reached from SYD (and to a lesser extent MEL) via LAX SFO and DFW already. There would be little advantage flying SYD-ORD via BNE vs the other three gateways. In addition other larger markets such as BOS, PHL, MIA, WAS etc are also easily served via one stops in LAX or DFW. To fly via BNE and ORD would add an additional unnecessary stop. I would also suggest traffic from PER/ADL/CBR etc to SFO/ORD (and the USA in general) would be minimal. The largest USA markets are still LAX, SFO and NYC.
In this case of course BNE has a geographic advantage but my point is I wouldn’t expect much more BNE-USA direct flights. Especially when project sunrise eventually happens. The premium market is still strongest in SYD by far and that will drive future growth.

I wouldn’t expect much more growth out of BNE in the short-medium term as well.

In saying that, it really is just a seat increase of 114 seats (50 in economy) out of BNE over its historical average when it was just 1x747 a day. BNE-SFO will benefit from the reduction in capacity on SYD-SFO.

Considering the lack of interest from UA and DL in starting services, throwing money at QF seemed like a good proposition for the QLD Government especially if QF has agreed to base 4 787s there.
I'm that bad type.

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:02 pm

BP tipped to announce its own reward scheme which will also see Qantas replace virgin as airline partner

https://www.executivetraveller.com/bp-e ... yer-points
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:12 pm

Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:43 pm

The Federal Government has approved plans for a dual brand hotel at MEL consisting of 464 rooms

https://blueswandaily.com/australian-go ... velopment/
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:45 pm

Qantas latest points plane offering will be JQ flights to Japan both from OOL and CNS

https://www.finder.com.au/qantas-points ... star-japan
Forum Moderator

SCFlyer

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:01 am

qf789 wrote:
BP tipped to announce its own reward scheme which will also see Qantas replace virgin as airline partner

This was bound to happen for a while now considering BP and Velocity were divorced but 'living under the same roof' for a bit now. This is just finalising the post divorce arrangements.

An unlikely (but sensible suggestion) scenario is that Velocity could probably talk to Shell for a formal partnership, rather than the indirect arrangement via conversion from FlyBuys.

qf789
Topic Author

Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:57 am

Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:02 am

Qantas Press Release on new partnership with BP, to commence early 2020

https://www.qantasnewsroom.com.au/media ... rtnership/
Forum Moderator

aerohottie

Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:13 am

qf789 wrote:

First impressions.... Boring!
I'll stick with QF, NZ and SQ lounges thanks
What?

qf789
Topic Author

Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:42 am

Yesterday marked 25 years since this livery rolled out, it would be nice to see it on another aircraft though

https://twitter.com/Keg767/status/11687 ... 42848?s=20
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:49 am

ATSB has opened an investigation into in flight engine shutdown on a REX flight last week

https://australianaviation.com.au/2019/ ... -shutdown/
Forum Moderator

eamondzhang

Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:52 am

qf789 wrote:
Yesterday marked 25 years since this livery rolled out, it would be nice to see it on another aircraft though

Second that, probably one of the best liveries in Australian skies.

Michael

brucetiki

Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:24 am

qf789 wrote:

Looks like a straight swap for the everyday user - from Velocity to QFF. Looking forward to this switch.

brucetiki

Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:27 am

qf789 wrote:

https://twitter.com/Keg767/status/11687 ... 42848?s=20

The only Qantas 747 I've been on to date (I'm on the repositioning/farewell flights from ADL in November)

FL420FT

Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:08 pm

Announced today internally to the Ops staff within the Qantas Campus ...

The QF 747's are staying now until the 2021 ..

I have no internal memo's or news articals to post as it was verbally communicated to the above staff, however I do trust my source.

Maybe as a result of the two extra HND slots made available to Australian based aisles announced a few days ago ?

AsiaTravel

Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:12 pm

FL420FT wrote:
Maybe as a result of the two extra HND slots made available to Australian based aisles announced a few days ago ?

This or they want to use the upcoming 787-9s to open new routes. Maybe an agreement with Perth Airport has been found?

VHZNE

Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:26 pm

FL420FT wrote:

I have no internal memo's or news articals to post as it was verbally communicated to the above staff, however I do trust my source.

I also saw this elsewhere. A pleasing rumour if true.

a19901213

Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:30 pm

FL420FT wrote:

This makes much more sense. Qantas just doesn’t have enough 787s to cover their expansion plan and routes operated by 744.

I guess this means HND will stay 744 until 2021. Not sure if they are still planning to do double daily SYD/HND.

smi0006

Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:09 pm

a19901213 wrote:
FL420FT wrote:

This makes much more sense. Qantas just doesn’t have enough 787s to cover their expansion plan and routes operated by 744.

I guess this means HND will stay 744 until 2021. Not sure if they are still planning to do double daily SYD/HND.

Curious to see what happens now with YVR,JNB, HND, have I missed any? How many spare 789 will they have if they don’t cover these three? Hope we keep seeing them pop up domestically!

qf789
Topic Author

Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:51 pm

FL420FT wrote:

This is great news. If they keep the 744's operating until 2021 they will be one of only a few airlines to operate the 747 for 50 years, considering QF are very good at milking things in the media this is one thing that should not be passed up on
Forum Moderator

qf789
Topic Author

Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:53 pm

smi0006 wrote:
a19901213 wrote:
FL420FT wrote:

Curious to see what happens now with YVR,JNB, HND, have I missed any? How many spare 789 will they have if they don’t cover these three? Hope we keep seeing them pop up domestically!

It should leave 2 789's spare
Forum Moderator

RyanairGuru

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:02 pm

qf789 wrote:
smi0006 wrote:
a19901213 wrote:

It should leave 2 789's spare

Are you sure? JNB/HND is 3 frames. YVR probably won't survive, but theoretically is 0.8-1 frame on a seasonal basis.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

NZ516

Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:58 pm

Qantas just could not afford to retire all of them and continue with their expansion plans.Will they keep all 6 747ERs till Dec 21 or only just a few. This will free up 787s to make BNE to ORD and SFO daily or open a new route from Perth eg Paris.

TN486T

Wed Sep 04, 2019 10:47 pm

^^common sense prevails (retention of the 747 for longer). I certainly wish for QF/Perth airport "thawing". Love that red jumbo.

moa999

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:13 am

Not a surprise. Was difficult to see how they could operate a typical 20/21 summer schedule when the forecast for 2020 fleet movements was -6 744ERs +3 787s

(ZNI/J/K all 2019 deliveries and would operate 19/20 summer)

QF742

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:29 am

I thought part of the reason to retire the 744s early was to avoid expensive maintenance requirements? How have they overcome this or are they just going to suck up the cost for the overall benefit?

I think it’s probably a smart idea to have slack in the fleet given A380 refurbishments currently underway.

qf2220

Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:59 am

smi0006 wrote:
I am surprised however we haven’t seen more 789 ordered, perhaps Boeing is linking a rehash of the 789 prices with a sunrise order?

In my view its because QF is managing its debt ratings and won't go and throw a bunch of debt commitment on balance sheet that tanks that rating. They'll drip feed it on as old debt matures and is extinguished.

QF is far more prudent and professional in managing its balance sheet and prioritises that over the ego driven mega-order announcements of the Dixon et al era. Im surprised we havent raised this here but Peter Gregg, the CFO at the time of all these mega announcements has just gone down for bribery (or some sort of related crime) and is going to serve home detention for a while. Which possibly says something about how things were done at the time.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos