BrianDromey

Re: Irish 9/19

Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:31 pm

ClassicLover wrote:
OA260 wrote:
Only thing I will say is that No.1 Lounges are more like a restaurant experience. I had a very good experience at the LGW one with menu handed to you as you enter and then order what you want at the bar and its served to you at your table. More lounges should aspire to this. The hot choice was pretty good.

I agree, the No. 1 Lounges are very much like this. The LGW one is excellent and the food is tasty when it comes out. Not a huge menu, but that's not needed at all, I feel. Really well worth a visit, that's for sure!

They are good. The only thing is they can get very busy and especially at the South Terminal where the No1 is the only Priority Pass Lounge. They frequently turn non-pre-booked away, so it’s worth thinking about pre-booking for £5. You get Premium Gatwick for that £5 too, so it’s a decent deal.

Eagleboy

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:17 pm

OA260 wrote:
Mike Rutter set to leave Aer Lingus as chief operating officer
In a statement issued to The Irish Times, Aer Lingus said that Mr Rutter was on “annual leave” while Mr Rutter did not return calls to The Irish Times on the matter.
---

Funny how while he was on "annual leave" his office was cleared out and any personal effects were loaded on a plane to Bristol.

Beria would be proud of such work.

Fliplot

Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Perhaps he is.moving to Easyjet too!!! I guess we will hear soon enough.

Fliplot

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:05 am

Anyone any udea who the Irish Rugby team are using for the trip to Japan on Wednesday? The.obvious is an ME3 carrier byt perhaps JAL or ANA are running specials?

OA260

Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:41 am

Belfast International rated worst airport in UK

Belfast International has been rated as the UK's worst airport after passengers expressed frustration over long queues, crowds and limited shopping options.

Northern Ireland's busiest airport ranked bottom of an annual survey by consumer group Which? encompassing 30 British airports and major terminals.

It received a customer approval rating of just 42% - compared to Belfast City's 67% - scoring one star in the categories of seating, staffing and queuing at security.

https://m.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/n ... 78557.html

shamrock350

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:50 pm

Fliplot wrote:
Anyone any udea who the Irish Rugby team are using for the trip to Japan on Wednesday? The.obvious is an ME3 carrier byt perhaps JAL or ANA are running specials?

Aer Lingus to LHR and onwards to Japan with JAL I believe.

dstc47

Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:08 pm

OA260 wrote:
Belfast International rated worst airport in UK

Belfast International has been rated as the UK's worst airport after passengers expressed frustration over long queues, crowds and limited shopping options.

Takes a considerable effort to beat MAN but there you (don't) go.

OA260

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:52 am

Airports' landing systems set for multi-million euro overhaul

THE Irish Aviation Authority is to replace instrument landing systems at Dublin, Cork and Shannon airports in an upgrade likely to cost tens of millions of euro.

The current instrument landing systems (ILS) were commissioned at the airports between 2006 and 2007. The authority said it needs to replace all ILS "in the immediate future".

The agency has launched a tender competition for the work, which will include the installation of an ILS for Dublin Airport's new runway currently under construction.

https://m.independent.ie/business/irish ... 81862.html

OA260

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:49 am

Duty-free shopping for passengers travelling between Ireland and UK to return in event of no-deal Brexit

Duty-free shopping will be allowed for people flying or sailing between Ireland and the UK after a no deal Brexit, it has been announced.

It could mark the return of the so-called ‘booze cruise’ where day-tripper take the boat to the UK in order to stock up on cheap alcohol and cigarettes.

The price of a packet of 20 cigarettes will be as little as €3 for people travelling from the UK into this country.

Finance Minister Paschal Donohoe confirmed the move on foot of decisions taken in the UK today.

https://m.independent.ie/business/brexi ... 84644.html

EI121

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:54 pm

Dublin Airport Sets New August Record With 3.4 Million Passengers

More than 3.4 million passengers were welcomed at Dublin Airport last month, a 6% increase over last year, making it the busiest August ever in the airport’s 79-year history.

Just over 100,000 passengers travelled through Dublin Airport every day in August except on August 31 when passenger numbers were just under 100,000.

Passenger volumes to and from continental Europe increased by 8% with almost 1.9 million passengers travelling to and from European destinations during the month.

Almost 935,000 passengers travelled to and from UK destinations in August, a 1% increase when compared to 2018.

Transatlantic traffic to and from North America increased by 5% with more than 490,000 passengers travelling on this route sector last month. Traffic to and from other international destinations, which includes flights to the Middle East, Africa and the Asia Pacific region, increased by 7%, as almost 118,000 passengers travelled on these routes during August.

Passenger numbers on domestic routes increased by 2% with more than 12,000 travelling on domestic flights last month.

The number of passengers using Dublin Airport as a hub to connect to another destination is up 7% in the eight months of the year, with almost 1.3 million passengers connecting through Dublin Airport during that time.

So far this year, more than 22.4 million passengers have travelled through Dublin Airport, a 6% increase compared to the same period last year.

Dublin Airport has welcomed almost 1.2 million additional passengers in the first eight months of the year.

Source: https://www.dublinairport.com/latest-ne ... passengers

OA260

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:59 pm

Great flight with Aegean this evening ATH-DUB. Flight was packed only around 2 seats left. Mix of Irish tourists , Greeks and some connections from Cyprus and Egypt. Decent meal service for an all Y flight and three drinks rounds. Some of the Irish were surprised when the crew told them they did not have to pay. Great crew and were great with the kids onboard too. Loads of legroom.

shamrock350

Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:52 am

Ryanair and Aer Lingus cut some flights from Belfast

Two airlines are cutting routes at both Belfast International and Belfast City airports.

Ryanair is understood to have reduced a number of services at Aldergrove this winter.

Meanwhile, Aer Lingus has confirmed it will no longer be offering two routes at Belfast City Airport from next summer.

The Belfast airports have both expressed their disappointment at the flight cuts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49665919

Ryanair cutting Berlin, Manchester and Lanzarote from November. It comes after Ryanair had previously announced Warsaw, Gdansk and Wroclaw were to be axed while Stansted became a token twice weekly service. Currently the airline has nothing on sale from BFS after March 2020.

Aer Lingus is dropping Faro and Malaga from BHD for summer 2020, both routes had been operated by ASL Airlines for the past couple of seasons. The "high frequency" LHR route will continue, it was increased to four daily this summer.

shamrock350

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:17 am

Cathay suspending Dublin from November.

ITTN has learned that the Hong Kong based carrier, Cathay Pacific is planning to suspend all its direct flights from Dublin to Hong Kong. It is understood that the cancellations will take effect from November of this year and will last until March 2020.

https://www.ittn.ie/news/cathay-pacific ... om-dublin/

Hopefully it comes back as planned in March but Cathay has been on shaky ground for a while now, just as it was starting to recover the events in Hong Kong kicked off and that's bound to be taking a toll on them.

Eirules

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:39 am

shamrock350 wrote:
Cathay suspending Dublin from November.

ITTN has learned that the Hong Kong based carrier, Cathay Pacific is planning to suspend all its direct flights from Dublin to Hong Kong. It is understood that the cancellations will take effect from November of this year and will last until March 2020.

https://www.ittn.ie/news/cathay-pacific ... om-dublin/

Hopefully it comes back as planned in March but Cathay has been on shaky ground for a while now, just as it was starting to recover the events in Hong Kong kicked off and that's bound to be taking a toll on them.

Really disappointing. For me this is a far bigger blow than losing the Shenzhen PEK service
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

kaitak

Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:43 am

Eirules wrote:
shamrock350 wrote:

Really disappointing. For me this is a far bigger blow than losing the Shenzhen PEK service

I agree completely, but at least they have shown a willingness to come back. DUB is now the only route to have suffered. Traffic is well down across their network. Hopefully, these protests will die down in the next few weeks and HK can get back to normal. The students have won their battle - the extradition bill to China having been abandoned, so the place should get back to normal fairly soon.

BrianDromey

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 am

I wonder why Belfast is loosing so much capacity from both FR and EI. Jet2 seem to be doing well, but I wonder if the market is a bit weak? While there is a tendency to blame everything on Brexit, the weak pound at the moment won’t be helping outbound tourism and constant talks about “the border” wont help inbound demand from GB and the EU27 to a lesser extent, I guess. I don’t imagine Faro, Malaga, Lanzarote have massive inbound demand, so maybe not.

The loss of HKG is a real shame, I’m hopeful it will be back for the summer - but they will need to be announcing that fairly soon. As Kaitak said, if HKG gets back to normal quickly things might improve, but I wonder if the extradition law was just the tip of the iceberg?

OA260

Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:51 am

No surprise about FR and EI at BFS/BHD. As I said before FR’s days at BFS are numbered and Jet2 continue to be the winners. EI at BHD operated by ASL was on limited time also. The fact that EI chose these routes to put them on was a sign. Some passenger feedback recently from the ASL operated flights have been less then positive.

Cathay is expected as I mentioned in earlier threads sadly. It is a big blow. Loads have been hit and just looking at some fares CX are €300-400 cheaper compared to the competition on future bookable dates Via HKG.

BrianDromey

Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:25 am

OA260 wrote:
Cathay is expected as I mentioned in earlier threads sadly. It is a big blow. Loads have been hit and just looking at some fares CX are €300-400 cheaper compared to the competition on future bookable dates Via HKG.

Hopefully with time the situation will resolve. I don't follow HK politics closely, but my impression is that the extradition treaty became a symbol for larger tensions within the One Country, Two Systems policy. So while I am hopeful things will resolve, I have a nagging suspicion that it won't. In truth we were considering a HKG visit in the next 12 months, but I'm less sure now. One-off terriorist attacks are one thing, but sustained disruption is something else.

dstc47

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:14 am

Sad to see CX going, not too sure if it is not going to be permanent either given that other routes affected by the H.K. airport and city events do not seem to be axed yet. The type of service we really needed at DUB, sorry not to be able to take advantage of it.

Come back soon CX

EIJohn

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:55 am

Interesting to note that a Dash 8 Q400 operated today’s Icelandair FI416. Long flight to be on a turboprop!

Galwayman

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:28 am

I love the Dash 8 Q400, I'd fly it long haul if it had the ability to go trans atlantic, much more comfortable then 787s or high density 777s

digitalcloud

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:30 am

dstc47 wrote:
Sad to see CX going, not too sure if it is not going to be permanent either given that other routes affected by the H.K. airport and city events do not seem to be axed yet. The type of service we really needed at DUB, sorry not to be able to take advantage of it.

Come back soon CX

It's just a suspension, resumes in April.

tonystan

Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:55 am

Gutted about CX. Had a great experience with them to MEL and back at the start of the year.
My views are my own and do not reflect any other person or organisation.

Shamrockmaple

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:33 pm

Shame about CX. Dublin Airports new East Lounge will open in time for no Asian carriers to use it until CX resume.

Any ideas if Aer Lingus will be announcing new TATL routes soon. They made the announcement on this day last year.

Will be interesting what Air Canada does next year too. They made last years change around the end of October if I remember correctly.

OA260

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:08 pm

Should open any day now

Eirules

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:11 pm

OA260 wrote:
Should open any day now

Next Monday apparently. I’m assuming QR, EY, maybe TK will use it?

ShamrockBoi330

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:56 pm

Galwayman wrote:
I love the Dash 8 Q400, I'd fly it long haul if it had the ability to go trans atlantic, much more comfortable then 787s or high density 777s

my eardrums are always thankful getting off the flight when fly the hours flight between YTZ - YUL - YTZ

Cant imagine how bad this would be after what, 5 hrs between KEF - DUB!

eicvd

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:28 pm

Eirules wrote:
OA260 wrote:
Should open any day now

Next Monday apparently. I’m assuming QR, EY, maybe TK will use it?

Emirates too, weekend is the last day they’re in T2 lounge so I agree it’s Monday.
COYBIB

eicvd

Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 pm

EIJohn wrote:
Interesting to note that a Dash 8 Q400 operated today’s Icelandair FI416. Long flight to be on a turboprop!

It’s been doing that flight for more than a month or so now.
COYBIB

Galwayman

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:40 pm

ShamrockBoi330 wrote:
Galwayman wrote:

my eardrums are always thankful getting off the flight when fly the hours flight between YTZ - YUL - YTZ

Cant imagine how bad this would be after what, 5 hrs between KEF - DUB!

It’s more like 2 to 2.5 hrs with airline timetable padding ,,, it’s not a long flight ... Halifax to Dublin is 5 hours by comparison

planemanofnz

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:15 am

Shocking to see CX dump DUB seasonally - and over the busy Christmas period too, when fares are sky high, particular for VFR AU/NZ traffic. I wonder what the answer is. Is it EI to fly to Asia instead, maybe in a JV with someone like CX? Or, for SQ, with more AU/NZ connections?

Cheers,

C.

OA260

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:37 am

planemanofnz wrote:
I wonder what the answer is. Is it EI to fly to Asia instead,
C.

If EI want to loose millions then the best way to do it is fly East. The USA flights work for a reason and that is why EI concentrate on that.

---

Gardaí arrest two men after fight on tarmac at Dublin Airport

Gardaí are investigating after two passengers had a fight on the tarmac at Dublin Airport.

The incident between two men in their 30s happened when they got off an Aer Lingus flight from Palma in Spain yesterday morning.

Airport Police were called to the scene in the apron area shortly before 3am.

www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/gardai-arre ... 50388.html

---

Pilot made emergency landing in Shannon after coffee spill in cockpit

The incident occurred on a Frankfurt-Cancun flight in February.

A PILOT MADE the decision to make an emergency landing in Shannon Airport after a coffee spill in the cockpit, the UK’s Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) has said.

The incident happened on an Airbus A330 that had set off from Frankfurt headed for Cancun in Mexico on 6 February earlier this year.

www.thejournal.ie/coffee-spill-flight-4807151-Sep2019/

---

VFRonTop

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:09 am

OA260 wrote:

If EI want to loose millions then the best way to do it is fly East. The USA flights work for a reason and that is why EI concentrate on that.

This is just a fact of life for EI, they will always look west. Best Dublin can hope for is eastern carriers competing with direct services against the ME3 (should we start removing EY and include TK in the ME3?)

kaitak

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:33 am

I think companies need to focus on their best options; EI is known in the US and they have a strategy. It would really be an unwise CEO who would risk looking east, considering all of the risks that would entail, not to mention the competition.

I think that CX might find a bigger fight on its hands when it comes back; I wonder if the likes of EK and QR will fill that gap with extra frequencies?

I agree re TK; I've always thought of an ME4 rather than an ME3. I wouldn't count EY out yet, but with the advantage of their new IST hub, TK is certainly a much stronger player.

Eirules

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:40 am

http://ow.ly/e6bK50w80d4

Some details around the new East Lounge. It says CX, TK, EY, QR & EK business & first passengers though we know one of them will soon (hopefully temporarily) be missing. I wonder will passengers with airline status such as Star Gold or Oneworld Sapphire get access on a TK / QR ticket

rineanna

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Norwegian reported to be suspending CPH for the winter, and cancelling HEL altogether.

https://twitter.com/TravelExtraIre/stat ... 58112?s=20

OA260

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:44 pm

kaitak wrote:

I think that CX might find a bigger fight on its hands when it comes back;

You do wonder what damage it will cause to their brand. Friends of mine booked for OZ at Xmas and despite 3-4 calls to CX they have been told to wait til next week to find out whats going to happen. Seems CX are looking to re protect over LHR with BA. Certainly not as ideal as non stop but even though CX are offering refunds as an option trying to source affordable fares now for Xmas is impossible.

dangerhere

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:25 pm

OA260 wrote:
Great flight with Aegean this evening ATH-DUB. Flight was packed only around 2 seats left. Mix of Irish tourists , Greeks and some connections from Cyprus and Egypt. Decent meal service for an all Y flight and three drinks rounds. Some of the Irish were surprised when the crew told them they did not have to pay. Great crew and were great with the kids onboard too. Loads of legroom.

Super to hear, we're going to Greece from TXL later this year for my wife's birthday and looking forward to Aegean, have heard only good things. I have a quick question that hopefully doesn't take the thread off topic.. I understand Aegean have online check-in opening 48 hours before. Fine for our outward flight but for the return are we okay to check in airport? (flight will be CHQ- ATH - TXL) with Olympic on behalf of Aegean. I'm not sure we'll have access to internet on that trip and would rather do it the old fashioned way as one of the group is checking in a bag anyway. I'm sure I can also use machines in CHQ but not sure if it would print off boarding passes for both legs? Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated!

OA260

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:38 pm

dangerhere wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Super to hear, we're going to Greece from TXL later this year for my wife's birthday and looking forward to Aegean, have heard only good things. I have a quick question that hopefully doesn't take the thread off topic.. I understand Aegean have online check-in opening 48 hours before. Fine for our outward flight but for the return are we okay to check in airport? (flight will be CHQ- ATH - TXL) with Olympic on behalf of Aegean. I'm not sure we'll have access to internet on that trip and would rather do it the old fashioned way as one of the group is checking in a bag anyway. I'm sure I can also use machines in CHQ but not sure if it would print off boarding passes for both legs? Thanks in advance for any help, much appreciated!

No probs you can check in at the airport. However I would also suggest to download the App if you have a smartphone and do check in that way. You can still get digital boarding pass on phone and get a re print at airport. Greece has a surprisingly good 3G/4G network .If you have not pre booked seat numbers I would do online check in 48 hrs before. If you want to avail of the inflight entertainment system you have to download the A3 app on your phone or tablet anyway before the flight.

Skyblue39

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:13 pm

rineanna wrote:
Norwegian reported to be suspending CPH for the winter, and cancelling HEL altogether.

https://twitter.com/TravelExtraIre/stat ... 58112?s=20

They canned Helsinki at the end of March this year. It has not operated this Summer, so that tweet is out of date it seems.

Galwayman

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Ireland really needs at least one non stop route from Dublin to China for strategic purposes, government needs to get its check book out to ensure it happens .

alancostello

Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:40 pm

OA260 wrote:
kaitak wrote:

I think that CX might find a bigger fight on its hands when it comes back;

You do wonder what damage it will cause to their brand. Friends of mine booked for OZ at Xmas and despite 3-4 calls to CX they have been told to wait til next week to find out whats going to happen. Seems CX are looking to re protect over LHR with BA. Certainly not as ideal as non stop but even though CX are offering refunds as an option trying to source affordable fares now for Xmas is impossible.

Tell your friends to research and write down more desirable routings/timings on OneWorld partners to present to Cathay when they call, while they may try and get them to connect to CX via LHR, they might be able to be transferred to a QR one-stop routing through DOH instead (even going DUB-HEL-HKG-AKL with the first two legs on Finnair would be a more direct routing than through LHR).

I've had luck with similar cancellations/suspensions with AA/IB/BA where they can transfer me to another OW group member if I give them my preferred flight numbers, it makes their job easier.

OA260

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Galwayman wrote:
Ireland really needs at least one non stop route from Dublin to China for strategic purposes, government needs to get its check book out to ensure it happens .

Hainan took the cheque then when the incentives had finished they left! If a route cant be sustained by being profitable then it should not be operating. Unless its an essential Domestic route. As much as I love aviation Id rather the government invest in this countries third world health service.

styles9002

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:44 pm

Regarding CX and DUB, I don't recall reading about anyone posting here who actually flew the service so perhaps the route is not as viable as (some) people assumed. Clearly, CX would not be canning a profitable route and I don't know of any other destinations CX has cut since the recent Hong Kong protests became world news other than DUB. I did see CX is stopping YVR-JFK but they are adding additional HKG-JFK segments in lieu of that service.

Based upon the fact that CX is suspending DUB and HU has already cancelled service it should lead a reasonable person to conclude that there is currently no viable Ireland-China market for a scheduled service.
It is what it is.

alancostello

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:22 pm

styles9002 wrote:
Regarding CX and DUB, I don't recall reading about anyone posting here who actually flew the service so perhaps the route is not as viable as (some) people assumed. Clearly, CX would not be canning a profitable route and I don't know of any other destinations CX has cut since the recent Hong Kong protests became world news other than DUB. I did see CX is stopping YVR-JFK but they are adding additional HKG-JFK segments in lieu of that service.

Based upon the fact that CX is suspending DUB and HU has already cancelled service it should lead a reasonable person to conclude that there is currently no viable Ireland-China market for a scheduled service.

There were a few other reductions in service as outlined here:

https://onemileatatime.com/cathay-pacific-cutting-flights/

styles9002

Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:29 pm

alancostello wrote:
styles9002 wrote:

There were a few other reductions in service as outlined here:

https://onemileatatime.com/cathay-pacific-cutting-flights/

Yes, there are some (minor) service reductions to FRA, CDG and IAD (one flight per week) but no other routes from HKG have been cut other than DUB.
It is what it is.

shamrock604

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:46 am

styles9002 wrote:

Load factors of up to 94% during certain months have been previously reported and posted on the Irish threads. All load factors regardless of month that were ever posted in here were very satisfactory (Of course subject to the old adage that loads do not equal yields!)

Purely anecdotal, but I’ve used the service myself 4 times, and loads have always been above 80% on each of those. My first time using it was in November of last year, and that flight was 95% full.

Before the protests began, there was talk of a frequency up gauge - even directly from CX themselves.

My own view is that a relatively new route has been disproportionately affected by these protests. Out of the three destinations that CX launched on the same day (BRU, CPH and DUB) only DUB remains in operation. I think we should wait until next year to judge if this seasonal suspension will stick.

tonystan

Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:19 pm

styles9002 wrote:

I took it late January returning mid February. Business was full on my outbound. Didn’t head down the back but apparently according to the crew it was very busy. My return in February business was about half full but when I went for a walk economy was busy too. And these are off peak times.
My views are my own and do not reflect any other person or organisation.

Skyblue39

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Long holds into DUB tonight. Ryanair from Budapest and Lauda from Vienna diverting to Shannon. Also notice an Easyjet from Milan in the hold pattern.... not quite sure what it’s doing there heading into Dublin.

ShamrockBoi330

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:29 pm

Skyblue39 wrote:
Long holds into DUB tonight. Ryanair from Budapest and Lauda from Vienna diverting to Shannon. Also notice an Easyjet from Milan in the hold pattern.... not quite sure what it’s doing there heading into Dublin.

EC9040 MXP - DUB on approach, strange all right... 9xxx is a rescue or ferry flight!

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos