Elshad
Topic Author

Heathrow terminal renaming

Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:50 pm

Will Heathrow ever get round to renaming its terminals?

As I understand it, once the 3rd runway is (eventually) built the plan is to demolish Terminal 3, in order to allow expansion of Terminal 2. Combined with the already closed Terminal 1, this would leave two "missing" terminals.

Perhaps it would be better to drop the numbers and move to another sort of naming system. Maybe "Heathrow Central" for the expanded T2, "Heathrow South" for T4 and "Heathrow West" for the expanded T5. The Heathrow Central name is already used for the railway station under T2 and 3.

Thoughts?

MIflyer12

Re: Heathrow terminal renaming

Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:06 pm

Elshad wrote:

Perhaps it would be better to drop the numbers and move to another sort of naming system. Maybe "Heathrow Central" for the expanded T2, "Heathrow South" for T4 and "Heathrow West" for the expanded T5. The Heathrow Central name is already used for the railway station under T2 and 3.

Why? Do you think they're going to run out of numbers as LHR expands?

Elshad wrote:

The Heathrow Central name is already used for the railway station under T2 and 3.

That's a heck of a reason not to use Heathrow Central for a terminal name, then.

ACCS300

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:06 pm

The numbering system works best for an international hub such as Heathrow with vast numbers of passengers who don't speak or have a poor command of English

SCQ83

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:09 pm

Another idea might be renaming or adding a name like in Madrid Barajas with Adolfo Suárez, or in Liverpool with John Lennon.

Something like Margaret Thatcher London Heathrow could work.

Antarius

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:15 pm

No one other than a.net thinks about the terminals other than the one they need to be at.

Definitely a solution in search of a problem.
2019: SIN HKG NRT DFW IAH HOU CLT LGA JFK SFO SJC EWR SNA EYW MIA BOG LAX ORD DTW OAK PVG BOS DCA IAD ATL LAS BIS CUN PHX OAK SYD CVG PHL MAD ORY CDG SLC SJU BQN MHT YYZ STS BIS DOH BLR MAA KTM

SeanM1997

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:16 pm

If you look at the London Heathrow masterplan until 2050:

Terminal 3 will be demolished and Terminal 2 to expand to double its size today. This mega terminal would be called Heathrow East

Terminal 4 will remain as it is and used for budget and non aligned carriers. This will be called Terminal South

Terminal 5 will be expand to the west as well as a satellite between the new northern runway and the existing northern runway. This will be called Terminal West with satellites being A, B, C, D, E and X

DWC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:18 pm

SCQ83 wrote:
Another idea might be renaming or adding a name like in Madrid Barajas with Adolfo Suárez, or in Liverpool with John Lennon.

Who is Adolfo Suarez ?
Who is Margaret Thatcher to anyone below 40 ?
Who even remembers Tony Blair elsewhere ?
"Elton John", "Diana Terminal" or "Queen Elizabeth II" have much wider reach.

For easy reading with no confusion to past terminals, "alphabetical renumbering" is good : Terminal A, B...
Last edited by DWC on Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BigGSFO

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:20 pm

Boris Johnson International: where the departures lobby is twice the size of the arrivals lobby.

chonetsao

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:26 pm

BigGSFO wrote:
Boris Johnson International: where the departures lobby is twice the size of the arrivals lobby.

It might be fun for some, but offensive for others. Please refrain make topic too political. Stay on the aviation topic please. Thank you.

BrianDromey

Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:30 pm

DWC wrote:
SCQ83 wrote:

Who is Adolfo Suarez ?

For easy reading with no confusion to past terminals, "alphabetical renumbering" is good : Terminal A, B...

Terminal 2 is already called “The Queen’s Terminal”. Other than T1 “missing” there isn’t a problem that needs to be solved, is there? Renaming would cause pointless confusion and incur significant cost for new signage on the roads, online and on public transport. Imagine the confusion of T5 was renamed T4, they are quite distant from each other. As are the current T4 and T3.

PSAatSAN4Ever

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:03 pm

I believe what the original poster might have meant is, "in order to prevent confusion about missing numbers, would it be better to re-name the terminals in some way just in case?"

Just like JFK, however, "removed" terminals do not necessarily require the remaining buildings to be re-named. The most important requirement is having clear and effective signage for everything, including airline names. If something doesn't need to be changed, don't change it. And if it is going to be changed, a naming system completely different should be implemented so that the chance for confusion with the old system are completely avoided.

First thing that has been happening at SAN in the midst of the "great airline musical gates" game has been the signs on Harbor Drive being updated. #1 priority.

DWC

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:05 pm

BrianDromey wrote:
DWC wrote:
SCQ83 wrote:

Who is Adolfo Suarez ?

Terminal 2 is already called “The Queen’s Terminal”. Other than T1 “missing” there isn’t a problem that needs to be solved, is there? Renaming would cause pointless confusion and incur significant cost for new signage on the roads, online and on public transport. Imagine the confusion of T5 was renamed T4, they are quite distant from each other. As are the current T4 and T3.

I actually agree with you, my comment is not on suggesting putting names, but on if one is at it, better use more widely known persons.
Now, like at JFK, considerable rebuilding in LHR are leaving Terminal cardinals (numbers) missing in the sequence.
As I said, it would cause great confusion to actually renumber them.
But if either JFK or LHR want to streamline their terminal sequence, the alphabet provides an easy renaming solution.

LAX772LR

Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:35 pm

SCQ83 wrote:

For the love of everything holy, no.
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil

Cunard

Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:45 pm

SeanM1997 wrote:

Terminal 3 will be demolished and Terminal 2 to expand to double its size today. This mega terminal would be called Heathrow East

Terminal 4 will remain as it is and used for budget and non aligned carriers. This will be called Terminal South

Terminal 5 will be expand to the west as well as a satellite between the new northern runway and the existing northern runway. This will be called Terminal West with satellites being A, B, C, D, E and X

Sean

You should repost this every other post so that others read it properly without them having to think of totally farsicle ideas about renaming the terminals at LHR.

I too have previously read the LHR Master Plan and I wish that others did some homework prior to them starting such threads.
94 Countries, 327 Destinations Worldwide, 32 Airlines, 29 Aircraft Types, 182 Airports, 335 Flights.

ro1960

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:01 pm

Renaming or renumbering terminals is common when major changes affect the old naming that no longer make sense.

Orly Sud and Orly Ouest no longer exist, you now have Orly 1, 2, 3, and 4 since the connecting building opened.

When BCN new terminal opened it was named Terminal 1 and Terminals A, B, C became Terminal 2.

I both cases it didn't create any chaos or difficulty in changing signs and such.

LHR will handle the planned renaming just fine. Let's not get dramatic.
You may like my airport photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/aeroports

birdup

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:30 pm

Renumbering satisfies our collective OCD over gaps in the numbers and nothing else. PHX has done just fine with just terminals 2, 3, and 4 for almost 30 years now.

aklrno

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 pm

Fortunately LAX isn’t too OCD about this since the new gates east of terminal 1 will be concourse 0. That’s consistent with their gate number system so they can have gates 00 to 09. They don’t have the room to go further east or we could have terminal -1 with gates -1 to -9. Considering how long it will take for the new gates to happen maybe they could use imaginary numbers.

BA744PHX

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:33 am

birdup wrote:
Renumbering satisfies our collective OCD over gaps in the numbers and nothing else. PHX has done just fine with just terminals 2, 3, and 4 for almost 30 years now.

By next year it will only be terminals 3 & 4 in PHX, then if all goes as planned the West Terminal in a few years LOL
UA Gold 2019, DL Silver 2019
Upcoming flights
UA EWR-EZE-EWR, EWR-YYZ-EWR, EWR-PHX-EWR, EWR-NRT-EWR
NH NRT-BKK-NRT
TG BKK-HKT-BKK

BA0197

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:47 am

SeanM1997 wrote:

Of course this is correct and is quite clearly stated in their Masterplan; however, it raises the question of why they named Terminal 2 after HM The Queen by calling it " Terminal 2 | The Queen's Terminal ". Was this purely because HM opened the original T2, or was this a sign that future terminals will be named as well? E.g. " Heathrow East | The Queen's Terminal " or something similar?

SCQ83 wrote:

If naming of the terminals was ever to occur it would stay well away from any political context. There is significantly less reverence given to politicians in the UK than there are in other parts of the world. Remember, politicians are easily dispensable here! Perhaps with the exception of Sir Winston, I really cannot think of any places named after politicians. That function is usually reserved for the royals or for people of an academic/cultural persuasion.

BA0197

Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:02 am

BA744PHX wrote:
birdup wrote:

By next year it will only be terminals 3 & 4 in PHX, then if all goes as planned the West Terminal in a few years LOL

Interestingly, this example points out the key benefit of named terminals - there is never a need to re-number. I've got to say that to the average, infrequent traveller, these things can be very confusing due to the illogicality of a badly named number system.

MAD is one of the examples I'd use in this scenario. The first time I transferred there a few years ago I was horridly confused, and I'm not an infrequent traveller by any means. Take Terminal 4. You have Terminal 4 which has a sub-section called T4S. What does S stand for? "Satellite" apparently. Gotcha. But why are there H, J and K gates in T4 and R, S, U and M gates in T4S? The letters are horrifically confusing and the lack of order in its orginisation makes it impossible to actually tell where you are at any point.

Much better to keep it logical i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4 or A, B, C, D. If more than one division is necessary, use a logical order as well. Terminal 5 at Heathrow does this well. Has A, B and C gates. Where MAD gets is randomly picked letters is a mystery to me!

mikegigs

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:47 pm

According to the Heathrow Master Plan, the plan is to continue to use the T2, T4, and T5 names (from what I can tell). These will be further broken down to T2A, T2B, T2C, T2D; T4; and T5A, T5B, T5C, T5X, and T5XN. Didn't notice any other names in the Master Plan, but its a 250 page doc so it's more than possible that I missed it.

The terminal map can be found on slide 149 in this link: https://aec.heathrowconsultation.com/wp ... Hi-Res.pdf

Alternatively, another document from the Heathrow website also considers changing the name T5XN to T6: https://aec.heathrowconsultation.com/wp ... 2-of-5.pdf

Both docs can be found on the Heathrow Expansion website here: https://aec.heathrowconsultation.com/to ... 2022-2050/
Airports: BOS, JAX, JFK, EWR, LGA, CVG, ATL, CLT, DCA, IAD, STT, PVD, ALB, MCO
Aircraft: 733, 735, 73G, 738, 752, 717, A319, A320, MD-88, E190, E175, E145, CRJ-200, CRJ-700, Q400
Airlines: B6, CO, DL, US, NW, WN, DH
...a good start but a long way to go!

seansasLCY

Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:57 pm

mikegigs wrote:
According to the Heathrow Master Plan, the plan is to continue to use the T2, T4, and T5 names (from what I can tell). These will be further broken down to T2A, T2B, T2C, T2D; T4; and T5A, T5B, T5C, T5X, and T5XN. Didn't notice any other names in the Master Plan, but its a 250 page doc so it's more than possible that I missed it.

The terminal map can be found on slide 149 in this link: https://aec.heathrowconsultation.com/wp ... Hi-Res.pdf

Alternatively, another document from the Heathrow website also considers changing the name T5XN to T6: https://aec.heathrowconsultation.com/wp ... 2-of-5.pdf

Both docs can be found on the Heathrow Expansion website here: https://aec.heathrowconsultation.com/to ... 2022-2050/

I believe this is correct. The earlier post about Heathrow East was the original plan but I think this was dropped a few years back to continue with the current plan.

Bongodog49

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:44 pm

DWC wrote:
SCQ83 wrote:

Who is Adolfo Suarez ?

In many ways you have unwittingly made your own case against naming terminals. Diana has been dead for 22 yearsand is meaningless to a large part of the population especially thjose under 30. Elton Johns glory days were in the 80's and early 90's with a revival for Diana's funeral.

airtrantpa

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:50 pm

Look at TPA airsides B and D are gone, yet they didn’t redesignate the airsides at all when The built a new C And E airsides were built. I don’t think it’s necessary
AVL my new Hometown airport! Farewell TPA

chunhimlai

Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:54 pm

Queens Terminal for T2 to honour QE2
Boris Terminal for T5 to honour new PM Boris Johnson

Aisak

Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:21 pm

BA0197 wrote:
MAD is one of the examples I'd use in this scenario. The first time I transferred there a few years ago I was horridly confused, and I'm not an infrequent traveller by any means. Take Terminal 4. You have Terminal 4 which has a sub-section called T4S. What does S stand for? "Satellite" apparently. Gotcha. But why are there H, J and K gates in T4 and R, S, U and M gates in T4S? The letters are horrifically confusing and the lack of order in its orginisation makes it impossible to actually tell where you are at any point.

[...]Terminal 5 at Heathrow does this well. Has A, B and C gates. Where MAD gets is randomly picked letters is a mystery to me!

One could easily reverse your logic here; Terminal 4 and Terminal 4S. Yes, S for Satellite building. It has some logic. Terminal 5 along with 5B and 5C... where is A?? Why is it not Terminal 5A. I could get confused at Terminal 5B thinking I’m at Terminal 5... :D

And Terminal 4 at MAD is quite logic if you know the pattern. Remember chaos is a deterministic scenario of which we haven’t figured out the pattern yet.

Ancient T1-2-3 terminals has gates from A01 to F95. AB gates serve for non-schengen flights, CDE for Schengen and F were the former regional gates now liked to the airside area of E gates. AB CD and E served to indicate “areas” and estimate walking distances between areas. Walking from E to A can take 20 minutes and a passport clearance while E to E is just a 5 minute walk at maximum. Remember that, unlike the UK, airside connections are posible within the Schengen area and passengers often disembark directly into the departures hall instead of an arrivals channel.

As connections are posible between the the old and the new terminal complex gates at T4 “continued” the alphabet having gates HJK (also colored red, yellow and blue) from H01 to K98 in the main terminal and RSU (also colored with same colors but “lighter” orange green cyan) at the non-schengen satellite terminal. This aimed to indicate and signal different areas with different walking times and distances to get to the gate from a given point.
This should help the once in a lifetime traveler navigate through the new complex even if it seems harder to understand for you.

As pure airside connections at the satellite are not posible, a couple of years ago distances at the Satellite were regarded as not that long to get disorientated and the different RSU gates were just merged into S gates and light green while the M gates at ground level continued (greatly underused) with the dark green colour.

Aisak

Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:46 pm

SeanM1997 wrote:

Actually I think it’s just about the reverse order. Terminal 2 is now the first phase of what was formerly known as “Heathrow East”. This should have been ready for the London Olympics in 2012 but we all know it wasn’t. By 2019, the second phase was expected to open. This should mean extending the T2-Ph1 up north to have a building similar in size to Termina 5 (main building) the space was needed because it was planned to house the other two airlines with base at LHR: Virgin and bmi along with all its Star alliance partners.
Now bmi is no more and VS is no longer that close to Star (being formerly owned by Star carrier SQ), so the need to “complete” T2 is now no longer there...

And about T3... if you want to demolish T3, first you have to build T2 completely or the airport will fall short of terminal capacity...

BrianDromey wrote:
Other than T1 “missing” there isn’t a problem that needs to be solved, is there? Renaming would cause pointless confusion and incur significant cost for new signage on the roads, online and on public transport. Imagine the confusion of T5 was renamed T4, they are quite distant from each other. As are the current T4 and T3.

While I’m part of the ones that having T1 missing is just an OCD problem... Why would anyone solve one problem creating another (possible) one(s)?

Simplest renumbering would see highest numbers being allocated at gaps from lower to upper. Terminal5 re numbered to T1 would cause absolutely no confusion problem whether it’s called 1 or 5...

ODwyerPW

Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:54 pm

Obviously TermyMcTerminalFace is the clear favorite.
learning never stops.

AtomicGarden

Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:44 am

East, South, etc. I thought it was only the Americans who had a thing for cardinal points.
You killed a black astronaut, Cyril! That's like killing a unicorn!

Thatcher

Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:02 am

Elshad wrote:

As I understand it, once the 3rd runway is (eventually) built the plan is to demolish Terminal 3, in order to allow expansion of Terminal 2. Combined with the already closed Terminal 1, this would leave two "missing" terminals.

Thoughts?

'Steve Smith, MBE'.
My former profile name was MooLor

SCQ83

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:08 am

As for MAD, I find it confusing.

The current letter+number for gates is hard to understand.

Also I noticed a lot of people do not understand that T4S is not a "satellite" that you can only access (check-in, parking, etc.) through T4. So understandably many people who do not travel often (specially non-Schengen) will wonder how to get to T4S like it is a different terminal to T4.

andrej

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:23 am

LHR does not need renaming. It is an icon and well known - globally. Everybody knows that it is a major gateway to London.

As for its terminals, numbers system (i
e. 1, 2,....,x) is easier to understand and navigate. Gates are eaiser to remember if there is a number (###) or a letter and a number (X##; somehow this is even easier). Few years ago, Dubai airport went through change of identyfying gates (from ### to X##) for this very reason (as stated in one of the NatGeo show).

Why would you change something that is not broken? How many people reffer to EWR Liberty vs. Newark Airport or PRG Havel vs Ruzyne?

Toinou

Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:03 am

Just as a comparison: many train stations have non successive platform numbering (or even much weirder systems) and very few people seem to have a problem with that.

BA0197 wrote:
I really cannot think of any places named after politicians.

In fact there are some in the UK, but usually from older eras : many after Queen Victoria and Prince Albert (which still has a somewhat political role in this time), Cubitt Town, Somers Town and some streets (see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_e ... _in_London)
But it is true that it is seems less common in Britain than in some other parts of the world and that some caution is taken not to chose a name that would be divisive (which is why, I think, you have a Ronald Reagan Airport and not a Thatcher one).

Elshad
Topic Author

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:14 am

I named this thread “Heathrow terminal renaming”. Why do some people think I want to rename the airport?

shankly

Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:15 pm

As an aside, when Terminal 3 was opened in 1961, it was known as the Oceanic Building.

The original Terminal 2 (circa 1968) was forged from two components, Building 1, the Europa Building and Building 2, the Britannic Building

Terminal 1 was born as Terminal 1 in 1969
L1011 - P F M

Agrajag

Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:35 pm

SCQ83 wrote:

I just choked on my scone!!
The plural of anecdote is anecdotes, not data.
Slartibartfast had a point

Cunard

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:09 pm

chunhimlai wrote:

Yet another ridiculous suggestion of yours!

What's your obsession with Boris Johnson although to be fair you do have several obsessions I.E. Six runway airports but I can assure you that there won't be any airports or public buildings for that matter with his name adorning it.

FYI it is QUEEN ELIZABETH II NOT QE2, the latter being a shortened version of the former Cunard liner QUEEN ELIZABETH 2 which was launched and named by our current Queen but not named after her hence the 2 rather than the Roman numerals!
94 Countries, 327 Destinations Worldwide, 32 Airlines, 29 Aircraft Types, 182 Airports, 335 Flights.

AtomicGarden

Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:45 am

GOOD LORD! you Brits have the most awesome musicians in modern history. No need to try 'n find a politician worth of an airport, just go Liverpool style and name somewhere after David Bowie or Freddie Mercury (I would very much like to travel to Lemmy Kilmister airport, or even better, Bruce Dickinson International!).
You killed a black astronaut, Cyril! That's like killing a unicorn!

richierich

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:39 pm

Elshad wrote:

Thoughts?

Interesting question, but why bother? If I'm a passenger arriving at Terminal 4 and connecting to a flight out of Terminal 2, does it matter that there is no T1 or T3?
None shall pass!!!!

VV

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:42 pm

T5 will be renamed "Containerized baggage only".

OA412

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:09 pm

Please don't make blatantly political posts in this thread. Politics belongs in non-aviation, not civil aviation. It's fine to suggest they name the terminals after a political figure, but it's not OK to post about that politician's likability, etc.
Hughes Airwest - Top Banana In The West

Aircellist

Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Britannic building, Europa building, Oceanic terminal… That alone shows how much the logic of air transport has changed in the last half century.
"When I find out I was wrong, I change my mind. What do you do?" -attributed to John Maynard Keynes

flyingdoc787

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:25 am

Chicago O’Hare has Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 5 (International Terminal)... it doesn’t have a Terminal 4.

The only reason I know it’s “missing” a terminal is because I’m an Avgeek. Ordinary folks don’t seem to mind nor notice...

Cunard

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:52 am

VV wrote:
T5 will be renamed "Containerized baggage only".

Oh your back then, still won't drop it though will ya!

And there's me thinking that you had taken a break, seems not more the pity.

Cunard

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:01 am

OA412 wrote:
Please don't make blatantly political posts in this thread. Politics belongs in non-aviation, not civil aviation. It's fine to suggest they name the terminals after a political figure, but it's not OK to post about that politician's likability, etc.

If your refering to my post may I just point out that I gave the reasons as to why there won't be any airport terminal or public buildings adorning his name, that's more or less guaranteed. As for his likeability factor well I personally think that he is the best PM we as in us Brits have had since Mrs Thatcher. But should a public building adourn his name, absolutely not and that was the point of my post. In no way was it being blatantly political, I was making a point regarding the suggestion.

TheFlyingDisk

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:26 am

T2 - Concorde Terminal
T3 - Comet Terminal
T4 - Viscount Terminal
T5 - Britannia Terminal
I FLY KLM+ALASKA+QATAR+MALAYSIA+AIRASIA+MALINDO

chunhimlai

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:35 am

Cunard wrote:
chunhimlai wrote:

What's your obsession with Boris Johnson although to be fair you do have several obsessions I.E. Six runway airports but I can assure you that there won't be any airports or public buildings for that matter with his name adorning it.

FYI it is QUEEN ELIZABETH II NOT QE2, the latter being a shortened version of the former Cunard liner QUEEN ELIZABETH 2 which was launched and named by our current Queen but not named after her hence the 2 rather than the Roman numerals!

It is to honour the importance of Boris in the growth pf Heathrow especially the 3rd runway plan

ro1960

Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:53 am

BA0197 wrote:
[

Much better to keep it logical i.e. 1, 2, 3, 4 or A, B, C, D. If more than one division is necessary, use a logical order as well. Terminal 5 at Heathrow does this well. Has A, B and C gates. Where MAD gets is randomly picked letters is a mystery to me!

It's true that it is confusing.

T1 gates A, B, C.
T2 gates D
T3 gates E
T4 gates H, J, K
T4S gates M, R, S, U

So F, G and I, L, N, O, P, Q and T are missing. I guess I and O are absent not to be confused with 1 and 0 (zero). T not not be confused with the T of T4, yet they're using S gates in T4S!

There is room to build more gates between T4 and runway 36L and I thought they may have saved some letters for that but then what would this building be called?
:D
You may like my airport photos:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/aeroports

Cunard

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:15 am

chunhimlai wrote:
Cunard wrote:
chunhimlai wrote:

It is to honour the importance of Boris in the growth pf Heathrow especially the 3rd runway plan

It is still an absolutely ridiculous suggestion just like everything else that you post in these forums. I can assure you that nothing that you write in these forums has any credibility whatsoever.

LHR 3rd Runway is not a definite btw, it has many hurdles to overcome before any bulldozers are present and Mr Johnsen seems to have gone very quiet on the subject. His name is not suited to your personal proposals full stop!

VV

Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:11 am

Terminal 5 should be called "Boris Johnson"