Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

MKE22
Topic Author

Volaris to end MKE-GDL?

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:45 pm

https://www.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/n ... chell.html

I'm not sure when MKE-GDL went seasonal for a time, but it appears Volaris isn't booking any more flights out of MKE. Does anyone have further info on this? Too bad.

GSPSPOT

Re: Volaris to end MKE-GDL?

Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:57 pm

It's been the talk for a while locally. Some people noticed that Volaris (and Allegiant for that matter) flights weren't bookable after a certain date, even taking seasonality of flights into account.
Great Lakes, great life.

mke717spotter

Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:32 am

GSPSPOT wrote:
Some people noticed that Volaris (and Allegiant for that matter) flights weren't bookable after a certain date, even taking seasonality of flights into account.

I didn't even realize that G4 was leaving MKE (they are still listed on MKE's website but not on the Wikipedia page). Couple this with WN's reductions to BOS/LAX and it seems like things are trending in the wrong direction as of late.
Will you watch the Cleveland Browns and the Detroit Lions on Sunday? Only if coach Eric Mangini resigned after a loss.

MKE22
Topic Author

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:01 am

mke717spotter wrote:
GSPSPOT wrote:
Some people noticed that Volaris (and Allegiant for that matter) flights weren't bookable after a certain date, even taking seasonality of flights into account.

I didn't even realize that G4 was leaving MKE (they are still listed on MKE's website but not on the Wikipedia page). Couple this with WN's reductions to BOS/LAX and it seems like things are trending in the wrong direction as of late.

I didn't even put it together that G4 might be leaving MKE too. I saw that they were down to PIE and AZA seasonal, because F9 came in for increased RSW/TPA service, but WN on RSW as well going non-seasonal meant Punta Gorda was gone. But SFB isn't listed even as seasonal either.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos