jet72uk
Topic Author

Rumour of British Airways launching Gatwick - Dubai

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:47 pm

This appeared on Wikipedia on 19th Sep and then was withdrawn the next day, but I have heard from a source that the plan is to launch on 4th May 2020 a daily 777 between LGW and DXB. Thoughts?

Ishrion

Re: Rumour of British Airways launching Gatwick - Dubai

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:54 pm

Never trust Wikipedia as a confirmed source. Look if the new route has some footnote linking to an actual source, or search around for any announcements.

So, what exactly is the source that you heard?

jet72uk
Topic Author

Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:57 pm

Pilot

BA777FO

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:00 am

Although Gatwick is getting extra 777s as they go through the densification process on the RR 3-class aircraft, new routes will follow, but I'd have thought DXB is relatively unlikely, especially daily - there are quite a few places that would fit the Gatwick bill before Dubai. Then again, Gatwick network planners have come up with some weird stuff in the past.

A route(s) announcement for LGW long haul should be fairly imminent, but sandwiched between industrial action probably isn't great timing.

chepos

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:14 am

jet72uk wrote:
Pilot

Any crew rumor should be taken with a grain of salt. Crews come up with all sort of crazy rumors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly the Flag!!!!

jet72uk
Topic Author

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:21 am

I'd hardly call DXB crazy.

RyanairGuru

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:06 am

LGW-DXB isn't actually crazy. It's a large tourist market from the UK so with the appropriate agreements with BA Holidays, Kuoni etc I could see it being a relatively low risk addition.

That said, I'll wait for an announcement.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

Scotron12

Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:43 am

RyanairGuru wrote:
LGW-DXB isn't actually crazy. It's a large tourist market from the UK so with the appropriate agreements with BA Holidays, Kuoni etc I could see it being a relatively low risk addition.

EK runs 3x A380s daily LGW - DXB, so yes definitely not crazy to contemplate such a service from BA.

lalib

Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:03 am

[quote

EK runs 3x A380s daily LGW - DXB, so yes definitely not crazy to contemplate such a service from BA.[/quote]

Isn't this a reason why BA will struggle on this route?
Competing against 3 daily A380's.

I've lived in Dubai and when Not flying EK the terminal experience for other airlines is not as good as EKs terminal.

chepos

Rumour of British Airways launching Gatwick - Dubai

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:15 am

jet72uk wrote:
I'd hardly call DXB crazy.

No, the idea of a BA LGW-DXB is not crazy. That being said pilots/FA/agents/rampers at times will start rumors, many with no basis whatsoever. Being in this Industry for the past 13 years, I can tell you pilots for the most part don’t have insider knowledge on new routes. If it is a pilot in the know he definitely would not be blabbing about future route additions to friends (for it to be posted online).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly the Flag!!!!

TC957

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:27 am

Could make sense if they reduce LHR - DXB by one daily frequency and so free up a valuable LHR slot for a new route.

bhxalex

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:38 am

Perhaps, but their higher density 777s at LGW aren't a competitive product Vs the EK 380s. Nor can BA undercut EK without making a loss and potentially reducing their LHR-DXB yield.

Galwayman

Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:56 am

Direct London - Dubai flight prices can be sky high especially when the expat schools have holidays, theres definitely room for a Gatwick service ....

eamondzhang

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:18 am

lalib wrote:

I've lived in Dubai and when Not flying EK the terminal experience for other airlines is not as good as EKs terminal.

And yet BA managed 3x daily LHR-DXB including A351 and super Hi-J 744 when EK runs 6x A380 daily.

This won't surprise me a bit as others mentioned, plus DXB is also quite a sizable cruise ship terminal although not sure how the current ME situation is doing to the industry.

Michael

Galwayman

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:32 am

bhxalex wrote:
Perhaps, but their higher density 777s at LGW aren't a competitive product Vs the EK 380s. Nor can BA undercut EK without making a loss and potentially reducing their LHR-DXB yield.

There are so many different ways to enhance yield, BA seem to have a high yield last minute ticket strategy , being prepared to fly with empty seats if necessary where as EK is definitely a volume strategy ( long haul low cost even)... I don't see those strategies as necessarily competing with each other . The last minute airline seat strategy in the ME tends to be Gulf Air possibly TK sometimes, theres plenty of room above those fares for a BA pricing strategy .... I'd be surprised if the BA mathematicians have't modelled the numbers. and there are lots of frustrated Oneworld members who cannot route via Doha for the time being ....

LuxuryTravelled

Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:46 am

I have often wondered if Muscat would be moved to Gatwick, which would fit with the current portfolio of more leisure orientated routes. Although Dubai wouldn’t be a surprise.

SCQ83

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:00 am

I am surprised by this route in 2019.

- Dubai seems to be struggling economically (fewer of those British expats going back home... unless it is for good).
- It might be my perception but going for holidays to Dubai is quite less fancier than a few years ago (although 2020 is Expo Dubai).
- It is more expensive than a few years ago for British tourists (AED is pegged to the USD).
- Emirates and Etihad have tanked, there are more 1-stop connection possibilities to DXB from Europe; so I would be surprised if prices haven't decreased in London-Dubai.

But maybe BA Holidays has some agreement. Or they even have some incentive from the local government. Ras Al Khaimah subsidises foreign carriers to take tourists there.

TUGMASTER

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:23 am

Scotron12 wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:

EK runs 3x A380s daily LGW - DXB, so yes definitely not crazy to contemplate such a service from BA.

EK run 3 daily 388’s from LGW, because they haven’t got anymore slots at LHR.

lalib

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:27 am

eamondzhang wrote:
lalib wrote:

And yet BA managed 3x daily LHR-DXB including A351 and super Hi-J 744 when EK runs 6x A380 daily.

This won't surprise me a bit as others mentioned, plus DXB is also quite a sizable cruise ship terminal although not sure how the current ME situation is doing to the industry.

Michael

Woah. I stand corrected I didn't know that BA does 3 daily's LHR DXB plus EK's 6 daily's.

BA777FO

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:49 am

bhxalex wrote:

Actually the densified 777 at LGW has an incredibly low CASK - 336 on a 777-200 that's paid off, cheap crew and relatively low maintenance costs.

The reason Emirates can run 3 daily A380s from LGW to DXB is because the majority of those passengers are going on to India, the Far East or Australia. Although there is demand to DXB itself it's adequetely catered for by the LHR flights, which provide connections from Canada and the USA as well.

Typically, aside from the seasonal addition of YYZ 3/4 times per week and JFK, which has the demand in its own right, there's fairly little duplication on the LHR/LGW long haul market for BA. When they've wanted to add capacity to compete with Norwegian, they've chosen to do it from LHR (OAK and FLL aside - OAK was a bit of a disaster amd FLL never marketed properly). ORD and BOS have seen the A380, AUS upguaged to the 747 and both LAX and MIA have gained frequencies.

Even on short haul BA has been really reluctant to have overlapping networks aside from the obvious few domestics, AMS and FCO. Although it's possible (loads to DXB have been very strong lately) there will be other places/targets that would be higher up the list.

chonetsao

Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:54 am

Emirates ran 3 daily Gatwick to Dubai mainly for transit passenger onwards to another destination.

Yes there are O&D demand between the two places. But in general EK asks higher prices as they know they can.

There is a market for O&D and less premium experience. Think about the expat, the middle class running investments in both places, Holiday makers in Dubai and surrending beach resorts and Dubai pupil that study in southeast England.

Precisely due to weak pounds the Caribbean holiday makers are getting less thus VS is reducing routes and frequencies. Maybe BA realised the trend and wants to open DXB and have a further reduction in Caribbean Market in mind.

Not to mention Gatwick has a cheaper cost base than LHR. If BA wants to rationalise the route structure, one way is to move less profitable routes with plenty O&D to Gatwick. Thus the long rumoured move Bangkok route.

I think BA move one of the three frequencies to LGW makes perfect sense. It is said BA wants to do double daily PKX so the slot of one pair DXB makes sense for BA to find the second daily Beijing route.

BA777FO

Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:23 am

chonetsao wrote:
Maybe BA realised the trend and wants to open DXB and have a further reduction in Caribbean Market in mind.

They've just announced 2 extra weekly frequencies to UVF from June 2020 to make up for Virgin pulling off the route. The Caribbean remains a core, and strong market, for BA at LGW.

jet72uk
Topic Author

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:24 am

TUGMASTER wrote:
Scotron12 wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:

Sorry, thats plainly wrong. EK operate from all over UK including Stanstead - not because they don't have enough LHR slots.

AstanaMagic

Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:56 am

I live in Souther Spain and I commute to my office in Dubai every month, as well as running around the Stans. I have the option to travel through MAD, but unfortunately I cannot stand IB (too many years of dreadful service) which, including price puts me off EK from MAD.

I frequently fly BA into LGW and do the taxi across to LHR and take BA to DXB. I don’t use EK, because the fares are horribly expensive if you are not transiting in DXB. I too have lived there, BA has plenty of LGW feed which would justify a return to DXB. Also having lived there, I don’t see the allure of the place, MCT is a much better cultural destination, whilst the whole of DXB is one shopping Mall after another. I suppose, somebody has to go shopping
2019: ALA, AGP, AMM, DXB, FRA, GYD, IST, KBP, KSQ, LGW, LHR, MAD, SVQ, TAS, TBS, TSE, XRY
A/C: 319, 32B, 32S, 32Q, 32V, 321, 333, 332, 73H, 73J, 75W, 76W, 77E, 788, E90, GL5T
A/L: BA, IB, J2, JY, KC, LH, PS, TK, U2

JamesCousins

Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:26 am

bhxalex wrote:

While EK's product on the route would be far superior BA would only be offering about 20-25% of the seats EK currently does. Add that to frequent fliers and biz pax tied where possible to certain airlines and there's room for British Airways here imo
Q400, A320-200, A321-200, 737-500, 737-800, 747-400, 757-200, 787-9 // FCA, TOM, TUI, MON, MT, BA, VS, DL, BE, X9, OLY

jfk777

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Stranger things have happened then BA flying a 777-200ER a tourist configuration from Gatwick to Dubai. Plenty of Brits go on holiday to Dubai so why not.

OMAAbound

Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:34 pm

I’d hardly think that a launch date would be anywhere near May, likely to be the latter part of the year when there’s cooler temperatures make Dubai a more attractive holiday destination.

I can see it happening, British holidaymakers enjoy winter sunshine, and with the weak value of the £ going further afield hardly would make much more of an indent on your holiday budget.

OMAA
Right hand seat of a 787. Also can be found eating sandwiches, drinking coffee and attempting to understand Chinese ATC!

TUGMASTER

Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:58 pm

jet72uk wrote:
TUGMASTER wrote:
Scotron12 wrote:

Sorry, thats plainly wrong. EK operate from all over UK including Stanstead - not because they don't have enough LHR slots.

Sorry Jet72UK....,
I’m not talking about all over the UK,
I’m talking about LON, and that’s exactly why they fly from STN & LGW, because they CAN’T get the LHR slots.

IndianicWorld

Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:59 pm

This wouldn’t be a silly idea. BA could well make this work, even against EK’s significant presence.

Certainly wouldn’t be surprised if it occurred.

CrawleyBen

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:05 pm

TUGMASTER wrote:
jet72uk wrote:
TUGMASTER wrote:

Sorry Jet72UK....,
I’m talking about LON, and that’s exactly why they fly from STN & LGW, because they CAN’T get the LHR slots.

Tugmaster, surely EK could purchase/lease more slots at LHR if available? It's not as if they don't have the financial muscle to do so. They have also operated from Gatwick since July 1987 according to their own site, so I'm not sure I agree with your suggestion that they only serve LGW & STN because of lack of slots at LHR.

Cheers

Ben

Cunard

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:13 am

eamondzhang wrote:
lalib wrote:

Michael

The cruise business ex Dubai is suffering from the current ME situation with P&O Cruises pulling their cruise ship the OCEANA completely from Dubai for the 2019/20 Winter season and Celebrity Cruises also cancelling their entire Dubai cruise season with the CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION being moved to Tampa.

Dubai's cruise market was expanding at a rapid rate with a brand new cruise terminal being planned but it's future as a major cruise port is currently in the balance. That's not to say that cruise lines are totally avoiding Dubai but with these recent announcements by Celebrity Cruises and P&O Cruises the future for Dubai as a cruise turnaround port looks bleak until the current situation in the ME returns to some normality.
94 Countries, 327 Destinations Worldwide, 32 Airlines, 29 Aircraft Types, 182 Airports, 335 Flights.

Cunard

Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:16 am

TUGMASTER wrote:
Scotron12 wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:

You win the award for the most ridiculous and totally ill informed comment made in this thread.

Your wrong on SO many levels!
94 Countries, 327 Destinations Worldwide, 32 Airlines, 29 Aircraft Types, 182 Airports, 335 Flights.

eamondzhang

Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:03 am

Cunard wrote:

The cruise business ex Dubai is suffering from the current ME situation with P&O Cruises pulling their cruise ship the OCEANA completely from Dubai for the 2019/20 Winter season and Celebrity Cruises also cancelling their entire Dubai cruise season with the CELEBRITY CONSTELLATION being moved to Tampa.

Dubai's cruise market was expanding at a rapid rate with a brand new cruise terminal being planned but it's future as a major cruise port is currently in the balance. That's not to say that cruise lines are totally avoiding Dubai but with these recent announcements by Celebrity Cruises and P&O Cruises the future for Dubai as a cruise turnaround port looks bleak until the current situation in the ME returns to some normality.

I'm not surprised, and if things continue in ME I won't be surprised to see further reductions.

Just my personal wish that some of them could come down to Oz.... lol.

Cheers,
Michael

Cunard

Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:26 am

Michael, your obviously not keeping up with the cruise industry in Oz.

Australia is now the world's fourth largest cruise market after the United States of America, Germany and the United kingdom.

The growth in the Australian cruise market has been tremendous over the last several years with 1.9% more Australians taking a cruise in 2019 compared to 2018 with further growth.

All of the major cruise lines are well represented in Australia with departures available from Adelaide, Brisbane, Freemantle, Melbourne, Newcastle and Sydney.

Carnival Cruise Line will soon have two vessels based down under and next year will be Princess Cruises biggest deployment in the Antipodes with six vessels based in the region including two Royal Class vessels as in Majestic Princess and Regent Princess.

Celebrity Cruises and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line will also have two vessels each including the Ovation of the Seas.

P&O Cruises Australia will have four vessels based in several Australian ports including the addition of the former Golden Princess which is being transferred from it's affiliate company Princess Cruises becoming Australia's largest full time cruise ship.

Cunard will once again base the Queen Elizabeth at Melbourne and Sydney for three months plus the Queen Mary 2 will visit the region as part of her world cruise.

A brand new purpose built cruise terminal is shortly about to be completed in Brisbane, a cruise terminal was built at Newcastle two years ago and Cairns is extending it's cruise pier to enable it to handle larger vessels. Only this week it was announced that a third cruise terminal is being explored in Sydney with Botany Bay being the favourite location and it would primarily be used by cruise lines making turnaround calls.

Major cruise lines represented in Australia are....

Carnival Cruises
Celebrity Cruises
Cunard
NCL Norwegian Cruise Line
P&O Cruises Australia
Princess Cruises
Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
Viking Ocean Cruises
CMV Cruise & Maritime Voyages.

I suggest that you either need to look online or visit your local travel agency as I can assure you that you have a great choice when it comes to cruising down in Oz :-)

jet72uk
Topic Author

Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:52 pm

TUGMASTER wrote:
jet72uk wrote:
TUGMASTER wrote:

Sorry Jet72UK....,

WRONG again. Even if they had more LHR slots they would still fly from LGW.

Cunard

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:13 pm

jet72uk wrote:
TUGMASTER wrote:
[quote="jet72uk"

Sorry Jet72UK....,

WRONG again. Even if they had more LHR slots they would still fly from LGW.[/quote]

EXACTLY...... The guy obviously doesn't have a clue what he is talking about.

BTW it's STANSTED not STANSTEAD :-)

eamondzhang

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Cunard wrote:

Without trying to derail the thread, I am certainly aware of what you're saying. In fact, you're missing quite a few - Holland America, Ponant, Silversea, Genting (Dream Cruises), Oceania, Crystal for example (unless you're counting parent company and subdisiaries, which I bet you don't). My job involves extensive relationship with all cruise lines mentioned but NCL and I can name you the one I love the most and probably the one I hated most as well.

I was just wanting more ships coming in as if you compare us with Europe or USA you can still find a huge gap between the markets. Never satisfied witht the # of ships! And especially year-round based ones. Lol.

Cheers,
Michael

Toinou

Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:41 pm

It is fun to see people arguing whether EK is flying to different airports in London only on a slot constraint or on a different market basis just claiming that it is one or the other and that other people have no idea what they are talking about I have not seen a single argument about that on this thread (even though they appeared on others).

EK216

Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:02 pm

I know nothing about LHR or LGW (or which BA aircraft are solely in which airport), but can BA realistically fill and profit off of a daily LGW-DXB on a 772 on top of their already dailies to Dubai? I know EK does it well. While it's not completely crazy, I'm still perplexed on the economics if this comes to fruition.

bhxalex

Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:34 am

EK216 wrote:
I know nothing about LHR or LGW (or which BA aircraft are solely in which airport), but can BA realistically fill and profit off of a daily LGW-DXB on a 772 on top of their already dailies to Dubai? I know EK does it well. While it's not completely crazy, I'm still perplexed on the economics if this comes to fruition.

The ultra price sensitive pax to Dubai will connect on Pegasus, Wizz Air, Atlas Global etc. The difference between the BA LGW 777s and EK's 380s is night and day. So BA would have to be priced somewhere in between. However, with EK and a plethora of one stop options on FSCs offering good deals regularly, it makes the market segment they're going after quite small. The higher yield pax will stick to EK, or BA from LHR. (BA's first route for the 35K is LHR-DXB, demonstrating desire to compete for the premium pax). Whereas even with low CASM on the leisure 777s they won't turn a sufficient profit. If BA had an abundance of spare aircraft and slots then perhaps, but I'd wager there's more money to be made elsewhere with their current resources.

digitalcloud

Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:50 am

A Wikipedia entry is not a rumour! I could quite easily add an entry right now stating that they will launch flights to the Moon from Gatwick, does that make it a rumour? This forum is becoming a bit of a joke.

BrianDromey

Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:08 am

bhxalex wrote:
The difference between the BA LGW 777s and EK's 380s is night and day. So BA would have to be priced somewhere in between. However, with EK and a plethora of one stop options on FSCs offering good deals regularly, it makes the market segment they're going after quite small. The higher yield pax will stick to EK, or BA from LHR. (BA's first route for the 35K is LHR-DXB, demonstrating desire to compete for the premium pax). Whereas even with low CASM on the leisure 777s they won't turn a sufficient profit. If BA had an abundance of spare aircraft and slots then perhaps, but I'd wager there's more money to be made elsewhere with their current resources.

Alex, I really can't agree with this comment. The refurbishment of the 777 fleet at Gatwick is now complete, it is very impressive in Y & Premium Economy, J is still the current Club World Lie-Flat, which is still a very comfortable seat and bed. It lacks all-aisle access, granted. I don't think EK offer a Premium Economy of any kind and their J class seats are similarly dense, but do offer all-aisle access on the A380.

I don't understand the attraction myself, but apparently DXB is a high volume and high yield destination. There is a lot of leisure, VFR and business traffic between London and Dubai, by all accounts. I suppose that both are the leading economic centres in their respective regions, so that probably drives traffic. EK are flying 9 daily A380s and 2 77Ws to London and BA did fly the A380 to DXB during the runway works. Clearly an important route for both EK and BA and they might feel there is room to grow as both QF and VS have cancelled the route.

meesh42

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:50 am

seems a bit ambitious seeing that Emirates already have 3 flights a day going to and from Gatwick

jet72uk
Topic Author

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:55 pm

digitalcloud wrote:
A Wikipedia entry is not a rumour! I could quite easily add an entry right now stating that they will launch flights to the Moon from Gatwick, does that make it a rumour? This forum is becoming a bit of a joke.

You obviously didn't see the other statement that backed it up

digitalcloud

Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:37 am

jet72uk wrote:
digitalcloud wrote:

I forgot to mention, my dog also backs up my statement about the flights to the Moon.

CHRISBA35X

Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:48 am

It would need to be a seriously seriously good price for me to take one of the LGW 772s on BA to DXB over the competing EK product. I just don't think they are very nice. Flew their LHR four class cousins a couple of times in WT+ when I was living in DXB and the experience made me go up the road to AUH to get on the 789 instead - the WT+ product is so much better on the Dreamliners. Their 772s were nice, like 15 years ago but really aren't competitive now in my view from a pax perspective.

lhrsfosyd91

Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:11 pm

CHRISBA35X wrote:
It would need to be a seriously seriously good price for me to take one of the LGW 772s on BA to DXB over the competing EK product. I just don't think they are very nice. Flew their LHR four class cousins a couple of times in WT+ when I was living in DXB and the experience made me go up the road to AUH to get on the 789 instead - the WT+ product is so much better on the Dreamliners. Their 772s were nice, like 15 years ago but really aren't competitive now in my view from a pax perspective.

You might want to check your facts again as most of the 772s have now been refurbished.

CHRISBA35X

Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:12 pm

lhrsfosyd91 wrote:
CHRISBA35X wrote:

You might want to check your facts again as most of the 772s have now been refurbished.

Ive not been on one of the refurbished ones yet - these were summer/autumn 2018 and a YYZ in December time last year. All old 772s that hadnt had a lot of TLC in their lives. They were threadbare and not very comfortable.

Scotron12

Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:17 pm

CHRISBA35X wrote:
lhrsfosyd91 wrote:
CHRISBA35X wrote:

Ive not been on one of the refurbished ones yet - these were summer/autumn 2018 and a YYZ in December time last year. All old 772s that hadnt had a lot of TLC in their lives. They were threadbare and not very comfortable.

If the attraction is vacationers...then Im sure they not care too much the plane...their minds are getting there and enjoying.

jet72uk
Topic Author

Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:47 pm

digitalcloud wrote:
jet72uk wrote:
digitalcloud wrote:

I forgot to mention, my dog also backs up my statement about the flights to the Moon.

well they are coming so thats kinda dumb

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos