Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

brucetiki

Re: Australian Aviation Thread - November 2019

Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:38 am

Qantas have issued a cease and desist notice to Will.I.Am following his social media outburst for disobeying crew instructions on a recent Qantas flight.

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/rapper-w ... e34f7360ac
The early bird catches the worm, the late bird will be featured on a You Tube video

mh124

Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:49 am

Just after some advice on getting compensation out of tiger.
TT MEL-PER today cancelled. Rebooked on flight on VA 24 hours later. Need to be back in Perth tonight for work so now flying VA MEL-ADL, ADL-PER. 650$. Didn't get travel insurance or book with a credit card that has insurance.
Tiger will refund the flight cost of the cancelled flight. But does anyone know what my chances are of getting compensation for the extra ticket that I needed to purchase? Some? All? None?
Cancellations happen and its ok...but I was also a little surprised that VA's cover of TT is so meagre. There are 4 VA flights departing between now and the one they initially rescheduled me for.

tullamarine

Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:57 am

mh124 wrote:
TT MEL-PER today cancelled. Rebooked on flight on VA 24 hours later. Need to be back in Perth tonight for work so now flying VA MEL-ADL, ADL-PER. 650$. Didn't get travel insurance or book with a credit card that has insurance.
Tiger will refund the flight cost of the cancelled flight. But does anyone know what my chances are of getting compensation for the extra ticket that I needed to purchase? Some? All? None?
Cancellations happen and its ok...but I was also a little surprised that VA's cover of TT is so meagre. There are 4 VA flights departing between now and the one they initially rescheduled me for.

I doubt additional compensation is available unfortunately. Both TT and JQ offer the bare minimum that they are required to under consumer law.
717, 721/2, 732/3/4/5/7/8/9, 742/3/4, 752/3, 762/3, 772/E/W, 788/9, 300,310, 319,320/1, 332/3, 359, 388, DC9, DC10, F28, F100, 142,143, E75/90, CR2, D82/3/4, SF3, ATR

RyanairGuru

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:06 am

tullamarine wrote:
mh124 wrote:

I doubt additional compensation is available unfortunately. Both TT and JQ offer the bare minimum that they are required to under consumer law.

Neither QF or VA would offer any more. They offered a rebooking option that was declined, so a refund of the original fare is the only compensation.

The thing that doesn't make sense is why you didn't just ask VA to change your rebooked flight onto the itinerary you paid cash for? I've asked VA to re-route me before when the flight they rebooked me onto was 9 hours later and they were happy to oblige.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

mh124

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:20 am

RyanairGuru wrote:
tullamarine wrote:
mh124 wrote:

Neither QF or VA would offer any more. They offered a rebooking option that was declined, so a refund of the original fare is the only compensation.

The thing that doesn't make sense is why you didn't just ask VA to change your rebooked flight onto the itinerary you paid cash for? I've asked VA to re-route me before when the flight they rebooked me onto was 9 hours later and they were happy to oblige.

I actually didn't think of it.
But - I couldn't take the risk of accepting the rebooked flight (thus maybe giving up my chance for a refund) and then not getting let on a flight today.

I actually got the date wrong of the rebooked flight - I just presumed it was today! When I went to the VA desk and showed them they snickered and broke the bad news. Then I got a "sorry there just aren't many flights to perth." I guess in retrospect could have asked the VA staff at the airport what to do.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate it.

qf789
Topic Author

Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:51 am

mh124 wrote:

All 4 of those flights you refer to were all fully booked hence why they rescheduled you till tomorrow
Forum Moderator

mh124

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:02 am

qf789 wrote:
mh124 wrote:

All 4 of those flights you refer to were all fully booked hence why they rescheduled you till tomorrow

Virgin staff offered a ticket tonight on VA 697 MEL-PER direct for 950$..that was at about 3pm EST.
I should probably say - I am speaking on behalf of my partner (I fly a bit more than her and I also have access to the wonderful forum :bouncy:

It did seem odd that Virgin staff wouldn't just put her on the flight tonight seeing as they are Tigers parent . One thing I was hoping for when TT was taken over was that in situations like these there would be a backup. I remember TT cancellations in the bad old days when one aircraft would have an issue and there was an awful knock on effect. So I guess I am a bit disappointed that it hasn't worked out. Is the covering arrangement very thin? I feel like I've been cancelled on by QF all the time but its never delayed (domestically) by 24 hours. I can't remember what happened when JQ cancelled, haven't flown them in a while.

getluv

Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:45 am

JQ will generally put pax on the next available flight on JQ or QF.

Situation happened to a friend of mine today on AVV-ADL. Bussed to MEL and offered a seat on QF701 tonight. 12 hour delay, only an $8 meal voucher offered.

Disruptions are the most painful if you are far from the main ports on the east coast.
I'm that bad type.

moa999

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:07 am

If flights are full, flights are full.
Though they should have been looking at the connections as well.

In other news QFs Singapore First Lounge has soft opened early
https://www.executivetraveller.com/news ... e-now-open

qf789
Topic Author

Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:25 pm

Citilink files weekly DPS-OOL from 29 Nov 19

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... -nov-2019/
Forum Moderator

timtam

Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:41 pm

mh124 wrote:

Perfect example of why not to fly TT for business.

The passenger has paid for a Hyundai and is hoping it will drive like a Mercedes.

qf789
Topic Author

Mon Nov 18, 2019 1:12 pm

Air New Zealand has cancelled all 62 PER-CHC services due to RR issues. On top of that PER-AKL (NZ177/178) will be cancelled 10 Dec - 5 Jan 20. Selected AKL-SYD services have been cancelled as well

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... ecf1b1290c

https://www.airlineratings.com/news/rol ... customers/
Forum Moderator

VHZNE

Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:29 pm

Looks like Fiji Airways is ferrying their 737MAXs to ASP. DQ-FAD is on the way there now.

tullamarine

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:39 pm

Qantas has released its investor day presentation today. Its over 100 Powerpoint pages and, as is the way with these things, a bit of 'Buzzword Bingo."
https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20191119/pdf/44bptb857ckjb6.pdf

Much of what is in there has previously been announced so there is not much new but hidden away in the Asia commentary is a potential to operate services to India via SIN using fifth freedom rights. Since the collapse of Jet, Qantas has had no streamlined product into India so a discussion of operating its own services via SIN is interesting though incredibly risky given the power SQ has on these routes and the ability it has to crush competition through a combination of pricing, frequency and product. India is very fragmented so offering a direct service into Delhi for example is unlikely to be a satisfactory solution and the scissor hub they had with 9W was a good solution whilst it existed. I don't like the idea of fifth freedom via SIN much and would probably prefer a scissor hub operation in PER using QF branded A321LRs or A332s into India from there though, of course, that would need A321LRs in the QF fleet as well as Qantas and Perth Airport playing better together.
717, 721/2, 732/3/4/5/7/8/9, 742/3/4, 752/3, 762/3, 772/E/W, 788/9, 300,310, 319,320/1, 332/3, 359, 388, DC9, DC10, F28, F100, 142,143, E75/90, CR2, D82/3/4, SF3, ATR

SCFlyer

Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:54 pm

^

QF's last attempt at India was via SIN. Flight number came from BNE (QF51/QF52) although actual aircraft came from ADL. This was the period prior to QF moving their scissor hub to DXB.

Saying that, I can't see QF trying that again considering the SQ group (as a whole) overall position on the SIN-India routes in general.

NTLDaz

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:03 am

timtam wrote:
mh124 wrote:

The passenger has paid for a Hyundai and is hoping it will drive like a Mercedes.

I don't know the circumstances behind the cancelled flight in discussion but to me it highlights why we need to have a talk about strengthening consumer laws in Australia.

tullamarine

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:12 am

NTLDaz wrote:
timtam wrote:
mh124 wrote:

I don't know the circumstances behind the cancelled flight in discussion but to me it highlights why we need to have a talk about strengthening consumer laws in Australia.

Compared with the disruption services offered by airlines such as Ryanair in Europe or Spirit in US, TT and JQ are very good. Of course, they could offer more but there is a cost to be had. The difference between a LCC and FSC is more than just the inflight snacks.

RyanairGuru

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:18 am

tullamarine wrote:
NTLDaz wrote:
timtam wrote:

Compared with the disruption services offered by airlines such as Ryanair in Europe or Spirit in US, TT and JQ are very good. Of course, they could offer more but there is a cost to be had. The difference between a LCC and FSC is more than just the inflight snacks.

They are pretty good in comparison, even to the US legacies.

United have left me stranded overnight without so much as a $7 meal voucher. The delay was "weather" related so under US law don't need to give you anything except a seat on the next available flight. I don't blame United per se, all the US carriers do it. I was in ATL at ~11pm a few years ago when there were lots of misconnects due to storms, and the only thing DL offered was a blanket so you could find somewhere to sleep in the terminal. Thankfully I made it out that night.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

qf789
Topic Author

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:26 am

NTLDaz wrote:
timtam wrote:
mh124 wrote:

This flight was cancelled most likely due to another aircraft being out of action. On Sunday night TT761 SYD-PER diverted to ADL for a medical. It then had to stay overnight in ADL due to the curfew. As a result of this minimum crew rest was required before the flight continued to PER. It was then in PER the aircraft encountered a tech issue resulting in passengers and bags being offloaded and in the end the aircraft positioned back to SYD for further maintenance
Forum Moderator

CraigAnderson

Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:59 am

Wow, this was not expected, ANA will launch double-daily SYD-HND from March 2020, with both legs of the new service to be in the daytime.

https://www.executivetraveller.com/news ... march-2020

EK413

Australian Aviation Thread - November 2019

Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:58 am

I’ve stumbled across what appears to be first look at the 'swing gate' connection between pier C and pier D at MEL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment!

tullamarine

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:24 am

EK413 wrote:
I’ve stumbled across what appears to be first look at the 'swing gate' connection between pier C and pier D at MEL.

Great pick up though it is a bit hard to get perspective from the angles shown though it looks like a substantial infill between T1 and T2 with a new 3 level arrangement in Concourse C. I assume International Departures is on top, then domestic in the middle and International Arrivals on the bottom level. There is plenty of new retail space included in the new infill building and I assume Qantas will be keen to claim a substantial amount of space for a new International Business Lounge to replace the current dungeon. I wonder if the link between Concourses D and E is basically the same.

NTLDaz

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:28 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
Wow, this was not expected, ANA will launch double-daily SYD-HND from March 2020, with both legs of the new service to be in the daytime.

I'm guessing you'll have a daytime down which turns into a night flight back. As well as the opposite. So you'll have a choice of day or night flights each direction. Or am I missing something ?

IndianicWorld

Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:59 am

CraigAnderson wrote:

What was not expected?

It seemed to be a shock to some when I mentioned this was what I had heard will happen a while back (NH moving SYD to a 2 x daily frequency). No shock at all for me.

CraigAnderson

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:08 am

NTLDaz wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

I'm guessing you'll have a daytime down which turns into a night flight back. As well as the opposite. So you'll have a choice of day or night flights each direction. Or am I missing something ?

That sounds about right.

CraigAnderson

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:11 am

IndianicWorld wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

What was not expected?

It seemed to be a shock to some when I mentioned this was what I had heard will happen a while back (NH moving SYD to a 2 x daily frequency). No shock at all for me.

Well this place is rife with rumours, doesn't mean any of them will play out. Person A could say ANA will do double-daily SYD, Person B could say ANA will do MEL-HND, Person C might say it will be CBR-SYD-HND tag flight. One of them gets chosen, it's still going to be unexpected for a lot of people.

IndianicWorld

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:31 am

tullamarine wrote:
EK413 wrote:

Great pick up though it is a bit hard to get perspective from the angles shown though it looks like a substantial infill between T1 and T2 with a new 3 level arrangement in Concourse C. I assume International Departures is on top, then domestic in the middle and International Arrivals on the bottom level. There is plenty of new retail space included in the new infill building and I assume Qantas will be keen to claim a substantial amount of space for a new International Business Lounge to replace the current dungeon. I wonder if the link between Concourses D and E is basically the same.

I think the infill in the middle of the pier near the satellite will be QF’s preferred international Business-lounge location.

This part looks ok but seems very squashed in, particularly considering that gate closest to the existing T2 pier. Hard to see how a gate waiting area can be accommodated.

One would hope though that going to those lengths can see them continue a double height roof along the QF domestic pier, which can see an expansion of international configured gates in future. Yes I’m dreaming, but it was worth the thought.

My biggest issue with the way MEL builds its terminal additions is that they don’t match in any way in terms of style. Such a hard thing to see so many styles all over the place with no commonality.

IndianicWorld

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:35 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
IndianicWorld wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

What was not expected?

Well this place is rife with rumours, doesn't mean any of them will play out. Person A could say ANA will do double-daily SYD, Person B could say ANA will do MEL-HND, Person C might say it will be CBR-SYD-HND tag flight. One of them gets chosen, it's still going to be unexpected for a lot of people.

True that.

Given that I had set my mind on this being the outcome a while ago I guess it didn’t shock me so didn’t expect it to shock others.

MEL-HND would have been good but still awaiting JL’s (and QF’s final decision on their slots. Still hearing 2 things on JL, even though one of the more recent articles had it as moving the MEL flight across to HND.

CraigAnderson

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:46 am

Now the other Japanese slipper has dropped, seems JAL will use its HND slot to replace NRT for the current SYD-NRT flight. Different flight numbers, same timetable.

https://www.executivetraveller.com/news ... -to-haneda

chewybacca

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:46 am

JL moving their SYD flight to HND:

https://press.jal.co.jp/en/release/201911/005393.html

Must be some last minute wrangling going on. So where’s the MEL flight? Or will QF change their mind and fly from MEL instead of double daily SYD?

Melb94

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:49 am

Melbourne Airport is using runway 09 for arrivals today. When was the last time this runway was used for landings? Is it often or a rare occasion?

Fuling

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:53 am

chewybacca wrote:

Must be some last minute wrangling going on. So where’s the MEL flight? Or will QF change their mind and fly from MEL instead of double daily SYD?

With the capacity increase of SYD/HND going from 2x to 4x daily, and having MEL/HND not served, I can't imagine why QF wouldn't jump in it. Perhaps they had options up their sleeve and were waiting for everyone else to draw their cards before making an announcement.

CraigAnderson

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:58 am

So now, will QF add a second SYD-HND in order to retire that B747 or will it instead "pull a JAL" and change MEL-NRT to MEL-HND? If so, how can QF axe the B747 which has very high loads for a single A330 with half the capacity?

tullamarine

Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:58 am

IndianicWorld wrote:
tullamarine wrote:
EK413 wrote:

I think the infill in the middle of the pier near the satellite will be QF’s preferred international Business-lounge location.

This part looks ok but seems very squashed in, particularly considering that gate closest to the existing T2 pier. Hard to see how a gate waiting area can be accommodated.

One would hope though that going to those lengths can see them continue a double height roof along the QF domestic pier, which can see an expansion of international configured gates in future. Yes I’m dreaming, but it was worth the thought.

My biggest issue with the way MEL builds its terminal additions is that they don’t match in any way in terms of style. Such a hard thing to see so many styles all over the place with no commonality.

Hard to say where the lounge could be located given we don't know how this all ties in with the existing customs area etc.

In relation to waiting areas, MEL may adopt the practice of airports such as LHR as well as what it has in its own T4 and restrict pax to common areas near retail until shortly before boarding commences. It saves space as well as promoting more sales in retail/dining outlets.

I doubt they will extend the double height roof further along Concourse C. If they are going to do that, they'd be better starting from scratch and building an entirely new concourse which is unlikely. Realistically this extension is a stopgap until MEL really bites the bullet and builds a new midfield international terminal replacing the international terminal completely.

Your comment regarding looks really reflects that underneath all those extensions is the original 50 year old building. SYD T1 has the same issue. As styles have changed, architects have incorporated the latest trends in the new bits but the limitations of the old buildings remain. Once again, not really easy to solve short of starting from scratch. Even T1 in SIN has this issue. It is modern inside but its brutalistic concrete exterior and comparatively low ceilings betray that it is fundamentally a '70s design.

IndianicWorld

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:01 am

Fuling wrote:
chewybacca wrote:

With the capacity increase of SYD/HND going from 2x to 4x daily, and having MEL/HND not served, I can't imagine why QF wouldn't jump in it. Perhaps they had options up their sleeve and were waiting for everyone else to draw their cards before making an announcement.

So far, SYD-HND has increased from 3x daily to 4 x daily, with QF undeclared yet.

Honestly I think QF are set for increasing SYD-HND to 2 x daily. There’s limited incentive for QF to fly MEL-HND when OneWorld partner JL will keep its flight at NRT and NH/VA are no threat of coming in now from HND. If that does go MEL’s way I would be shocked but in this industry who knows.

It will be a terrible outcome for MEL though to be overlooked for HND services, with SYD at 5 x daily if QF choose to go with additional SYD flights, with even BNE getting a HND out of it.
Last edited by IndianicWorld on Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

EK413

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:01 am

Hopefully these aerial images put things into perspective

Fuling

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:05 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
So now, will QF add a second SYD-HND in order to retire that B747 or will it instead "pull a JAL" and change MEL-NRT to MEL-HND? If so, how can QF axe the B747 which has very high loads for a single A330 with half the capacity?

Based another B789 in SYD once SCL goes daily, they'd be able to cover SCL and HND with the current schedule. Perhaps switch QF127/QF128 back to an A380 once more return to service.

Fuling

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:09 am

IndianicWorld wrote:
Fuling wrote:
chewybacca wrote:

So far, SYD-HND has increased from 3x daily to 4 x daily

Currently only QF and NH have single daily services between HND and SYD. With JL's new flight and NH's increase, it takes it to 4 daily.

IndianicWorld

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:09 am

tullamarine wrote:
IndianicWorld wrote:
tullamarine wrote:

Hard to say where the lounge could be located given we don't know how this all ties in with the existing customs area etc.

In relation to waiting areas, MEL may adopt the practice of airports such as LHR as well as what it has in its own T4 and restrict pax to common areas near retail until shortly before boarding commences. It saves space as well as promoting more sales in retail/dining outlets.

I doubt they will extend the double height roof further along Concourse C. If they are going to do that, they'd be better starting from scratch and building an entirely new concourse which is unlikely. Realistically this extension is a stopgap until MEL really bites the bullet and builds a new midfield international terminal replacing the international terminal completely.

Your comment regarding looks really reflects that underneath all those extensions is the original 50 year old building. SYD T1 has the same issue. As styles have changed, architects have incorporated the latest trends in the new bits but the limitations of the old buildings remain. Once again, not really easy to solve short of starting from scratch. Even T1 in SIN has this issue. It is modern inside but its brutalistic concrete exterior and comparatively low ceilings betray that it is fundamentally a '70s design.

I think the concept images for the central infill section (with rooftop bar) seemed to hunt forwards more of that common waiting area concept, so we will see how they move forward.

MEL has been great at releasing concept images but has struggled to bring it to life.

IndianicWorld

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:10 am

Fuling wrote:
IndianicWorld wrote:
Fuling wrote:

So far, SYD-HND has increased from 3x daily to 4 x daily

Currently only QF and NH have single daily services between HND and SYD. With JL's new flight and NH's increase, it takes it to 4 daily.

Sorry, had my mind thinking Tokyo in general from SYD.

You are right about HND flights.

CraigAnderson

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:16 am

Honestly I think QF are set for increasing SYD-HND to 2 x daily. There’s limited incentive for QF to fly MEL-HND when OneWorld partner JL will keep its flight at NRT and NH/VA are no threat of coming in now from HND. If that does go MEL’s way I would be shocked but in this industry who knows.

I agree, MEL is about to get shafted (again).

smi0006

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:33 am

CraigAnderson wrote:

I agree, MEL is about to get shafted (again).

Unless QF and JL enter a JV and share the new SYD capacity? Would make more sense to me, and then QF/JL lock MEL with NRT and HND?

smi0006

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:36 am

tullamarine wrote:
IndianicWorld wrote:
tullamarine wrote:

This will be the cheapest option, and another bandaid, as they always will. I doubt we’ll ever see any brand new terminal in MEL, just hodge podge extensions which would have funded a new build years ago. But they will justify each extension contrasting it to the cost of a new build, but not adding up the cost of all the extensions and future proofing.

This will be curious to see in action during construction. That QF terminal needs some work, understandable QF weren't willing to invest when they were about to hand the lease back to APAM.

getluv

Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:44 am

I would have thought a QF/JL JBA would have been a long shot a few months ago, but I think this whole situation has cleared the air between the two. However the ACCC will probably want a long look at this arrangement so I believe a basic codesharing arrangement between AU-Japan is probably more likely.

It also sounds like they are both committed to GK for the longer term with QF indicating that their fleet could triple in size.
I'm that bad type.

VHZNE

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:07 am

Speaking of MEL terminal concourses, does anyone know why they never had an 'A' concourse?

tullamarine

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:25 am

VHZNE wrote:
Speaking of MEL terminal concourses, does anyone know why they never had an 'A' concourse?

It was on the plan but has historically been Qantas Catering in the place where the concourse would be located. The long-term plan still has it being built eventually though I doubt I'll live to see it.

smi0006

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:54 am

tullamarine wrote:
VHZNE wrote:

It was on the plan but has historically been Qantas Catering in the place where the concourse would be located. The long-term plan still has it being built eventually though I doubt I'll live to see it.

In some ways the terminals are just too long now! Depending where you are connecting to and from the walk from D20 gate internationals to the F bays of T4 including processing time, I wonder if SYD and the bus transfer would be quicker! Especially for elderly and families!

EK413

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:56 am

tullamarine wrote:
VHZNE wrote:

I’d say you will live to witness concourse A being constructed considering Qantas no longer own the catering devision and Dnata have opened up the largest catering centre in the Southern Hemisphere on Cargo and Operations Road.
Next to Tiger and executive hangars.

a36001

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:59 am

brucetiki wrote:
Qantas have issued a cease and desist notice to Will.I.Am following his social media outburst for disobeying crew instructions on a recent Qantas flight.

https://www.ntnews.com.au/news/rapper-w ... e34f7360ac

I hope the flight attendant sues this third rate entertainer for defamation! who does he think he is? and as for those two from Queensland, please! :sarcastic: and am very impressed Qantas has backed their employee! There is more to this story that has been reported I am sure, the federal police are not called to meet a aircraft without cause. The defamation laws in Australia are take a lot more seriously than in the US It would be smart for him to retract the accusation publicly issue his apologies and save himself a lot of time stress and money! Qantas bank account are deeper then his

RyanairGuru

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:23 am

Qantas are now offering to provide "legal support" if the flight attendant opted to bring a defamation case. The airline must be very confident of no wrong-doing to, in effect, publicly threaten a passenger with legal action.

https://www.smh.com.au/business/compani ... 53bod.html
Worked Hard, Flew Right

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos