Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

vadodara

Re: Indian Aviation Thread - November 2019

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:10 am

unnayan wrote:
vadodara wrote:
Vistara is controlled by Tata Sons, the holding company for Tata companies. Its current head is the former CEO of TCS.

Basically, Tata Sons have a good idea of what their spend is. In addition, they also have idea of their traffic volumes. Hence, it makes sense for them to start limited non-stop flights.

I can confirm to you that there is no preference to fly only Vistara or Air Asia on domestic legs too.. and will definitely not be on International sectors. Lowest price always wins.

Besides starting a route to NA based o flying patterns of a group company is preposterous, however big TCS is.

You can go back and check Chandrasekharan's statements. They are making investments based on certain assumptions.

vadodara

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:13 am

edealinfo wrote:
I understand that TCS is a Tata Company so you are suggesting that Vistara would know the volumes they generate to the US. But I don't follow the latter part of the sentence which reads "with the expected benefits in reduction of stops."

Benefits to whom? And how much? And of what value is that to either TCS or Vistara?

Advantage of having P2P service; less # of stops. Only challenge is to gauge the size of the market. Chandrasekharan, the Tata Sons Chairman has made some decisions to invest in the airline industry.

unnayan

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:21 am

Airbus has flown in A220 to BLR for demo

https://www.ndtv.com/bangalore-news/air ... mo-2130925

Any airline expected to pick up?

VTCIE

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:59 am

edealinfo wrote:
SpiceJet considering plans to commence Cochin-Puducherry service
https://centreforaviation.com/news/spic ... ice-953578

SpiceJet to commence Bangalore-Jharsuguda and Bangalore-Jasialmer services in Nov-2019
https://centreforaviation.com/news/spic ... 019-953602

SG starts many new routes only to pull out of them later. On an unrelated note, it has suspended flights to Pakyong, Sikkim, throughout the winter season, meaning PYG now has no flight at all. Talk about PYG receiving international service from PBH on Drukair!

On a positive note, SG has a monopoly on airports like PNY (Pondicherry) and KNU (Kanpur), thanks to UDAN. It also operates 737s (not only Q400s) to JRG (Jharsuguda), showing that Odisha is capable of having a second airport. These airports would have no service but for UDAN.

VTORD

Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:29 am

vadodara wrote:
unnayan wrote:

I can confirm to you that there is no preference to fly only Vistara or Air Asia on domestic legs too.. and will definitely not be on International sectors. Lowest price always wins.

Besides starting a route to NA based o flying patterns of a group company is preposterous, however big TCS is.

You can go back and check Chandrasekharan's statements. They are making investments based on certain assumptions.

Do you have a link to these statements?

I think @unnayan is right. It would be foolish to base their international strategy on TCS business patterns. In the post-2017 era more so. For a few reasons:
1.H-1B rejections are north of 35% - RFEs are guaranteed if you are TCS/Infosys/Wipro/HCL
2. Approval rates are dismal - in the 2019 lottery Indian MNCs got only 4K-odd visas total
3. US-based India hired H1Bs are leaving in droves because of strict no I-140 policies
4. L-1B has lost it's charm for the same reason and L-1As are under a clamp down

So no, any TCS travel is happening only in the front of the plane, above a certain level of managerial hierarchy - client partner and above. The worker bees aren't getting B1s anymore- the offshore model is back in vogue thanks to the almost 2-month wait for visa amendments.

zionite

Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:19 am

unnayan wrote:
Airbus has flown in A220 to BLR for demo

https://www.ndtv.com/bangalore-news/air ... mo-2130925

Any airline expected to pick up?

Only options are GoAir & Vistara.

vadodara

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:01 pm

VTORD wrote:
vadodara wrote:
unnayan wrote:

Do you have a link to these statements?

I think @unnayan is right. It would be foolish to base their international strategy on TCS business patterns. In the post-2017 era more so. For a few reasons:

You are right, it would be foolish to make decisions either on TCS or their volumes based on H1 Visa's.
I was following Chandrasekharan's statements only during the time NG was in 'talks' with them. It piqued my curiosity as why Tata's were interested. Air India, perhaps emotion. But outside of that, has to be business.

Again, as I said before, they seem to have made certain assumptions. Jet Airways disapearence seems to have only hastnd the process. Chandrasekharn would also not publicly state any of Tata Son's assumptions either.

anshabhi

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:17 pm

vadodara wrote:
edealinfo wrote:
I understand that TCS is a Tata Company so you are suggesting that Vistara would know the volumes they generate to the US. But I don't follow the latter part of the sentence which reads "with the expected benefits in reduction of stops."

Benefits to whom? And how much? And of what value is that to either TCS or Vistara?

Advantage of having P2P service; less # of stops. Only challenge is to gauge the size of the market. Chandrasekharan, the Tata Sons Chairman has made some decisions to invest in the airline industry.

TCS is evil. They kill wages for Americans with bachelor's and Indians who do MS in US.

Even in India they have industry wide worst HR policies and employee satisfaction.

They would be the first one to be thrown out of US if H1B for client positions are stopped and used only for what it's meant for - highly specialized occupations.

TCS is making money only out of exploitation of employees. There's no innovation or research or anything productive coming out of it.

airboss787

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:05 pm

From what I know, VT-TNL, the latest Vistara 320neo, is in an all-white livery in Delhi. Anyone know the reason why? Special livery? Or something else? Updating their livery?

fiestyemus

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:58 pm

VT-TNL (MSN 8326) was painted in a retro livery about a year ago, but never taken up. The retro livery was removed before delivery.

airboss787

Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:09 pm

fiestyemus wrote:
VT-TNL (MSN 8326) was painted in a retro livery about a year ago, but never taken up. The retro livery was removed before delivery.

VT-TNL is MSN 9153. It was delivered late last week and is in all white livery if I am not mistaken. The retro livery was applied on VT-ATV which is MSN 8326 which is flying in the retro livery since delivery and from what I know, was never an NTU frame and was also not registered VT-TNL.

edealinfo

Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:30 am

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news ... 22435.html

Please see below from the link above. With regard to the "8%" does it mean that Singapore is 8% below its entitlement for specified routes not covered by open skies OR the bilaterals allow for an escalation in capacity on NON open open skies routes by 8%? Separately, do you know if PUNE is part of open skies with Singapore or not?

Singapore Airlines and its subsidiaries like SilkAir and no-frill carrier Scoot, currently operate over 140 weekly flights from India to Singapore from cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad. SilkAir and Scoot connect Singapore with smaller cities like Amritsar, Lucknow, Visakhapatnam, Kochi and Coimbatore.

Singapore Airlines operates about 28,000 weekly seats between India and Singapore under the current bilateral agreement between the two countries, Lim said adding the airline has room to increase flights by another 8% under the agreement. “However, getting slots in busy airports like Mumbai and New Delhi is always a challenge," Lim added.

Singapore Airlines currently operates about 35,000 weekly seats between India and Singapore, many of which are under the open sky policy, and do not fall under bilateral agreement between the two countries.

edealinfo

Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:59 am

Nice article on Bangaluru fog delays

https://www.bangaloreaviation.com/2019/ ... asier.html

edealinfo

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:01 am

Video of new terminal of Bengaluru airport. I would guesstimate that 80% are foreigners in this video animation. Is this targeted to impress Indians or foreigners?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RheSNVirYlo

edealinfo

Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:23 am

edealinfo

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:11 am

this is a general question:

When Indian carriers announce new domestic routes, how much lead time do they give from the time it is available for booking on their web site to the date of first service. ls it 14 days, or 30 days, or 60 days, etc?

maint123

Wed Nov 13, 2019 3:49 am

anshabhi wrote:
vadodara wrote:
edealinfo wrote:

TCS is evil. They kill wages for Americans with bachelor's and Indians who do MS in US.

Even in India they have industry wide worst HR policies and employee satisfaction.

They would be the first one to be thrown out of US if H1B for client positions are stopped and used only for what it's meant for - highly specialized occupations.

TCS is making money only out of exploitation of employees. There's no innovation or research or anything productive coming out of it.

All wrong.
TCS employees 450000 people around the world and the wages are OK.
It has 30000 employees in the USA.
Not its job to look after solely American interests.

edealinfo

Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:45 am

Government links coveted slot rights to airlines promoting Government's bathroom programme

https://www.business-standard.com/artic ... 045_1.html

Adipocere

Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:06 am

edealinfo wrote:

Thanks for that. So I have go teams from my workplace going into BLR through February on BA118/119 and they are prime to be impacted (5am arr and 7am dep). Do you know where does BA divert to and do they make any effort to get their pax to BLR if their incoming crew times out at the diversion station?

CPS001

Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:47 am

Adipocere wrote:
edealinfo wrote:

Thanks for that. So I have go teams from my workplace going into BLR through February on BA118/119 and they are prime to be impacted (5am arr and 7am dep). Do you know where does BA divert to and do they make any effort to get their pax to BLR if their incoming crew times out at the diversion station?

Usually they divert to MAA but I don't know what happens after that.

ameya

Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:05 am

IndiGo and SpiceJet, the big daddies of Indian skies, are struggling on foreign routes

In the past one year, IndiGo and SpiceJet, dominant players on the Indian skies, have pressed ahead with their international ambitions. But not everything has gone according to plan.

One such focus city was Hong Kong, where Spicejet launched from New Delhi and IndiGo followed from Bengaluru. The airlines added flights from Mumbai and Kolkata respectively. But these flights now stand withdrawn or suspended.

IndiGo formally communicated the withdrawal of Kolkata–Hong Kong while Spicejet has not operated the flights from Mumbai for a while and flights are open for sale intermittently. The pullout is not purely market dynamics; it is due to the fall of demand owing to protests in Hong Kong which has impacted the business.

edealinfo

Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:01 pm

Adipocere wrote:
edealinfo wrote:

The new BLR runway with CAT III B capability will be operational mid December which hypothetically means BA shouldn’t have any issues

edealinfo

Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:22 pm

ameya wrote:
IndiGo and SpiceJet, the big daddies of Indian skies, are struggling on foreign routes

In the past one year, IndiGo and SpiceJet, dominant players on the Indian skies, have pressed ahead with their international ambitions. But not everything has gone according to plan.

One such focus city was Hong Kong, where Spicejet launched from New Delhi and IndiGo followed from Bengaluru. The airlines added flights from Mumbai and Kolkata respectively. But these flights now stand withdrawn or suspended.

IndiGo formally communicated the withdrawal of Kolkata–Hong Kong while Spicejet has not operated the flights from Mumbai for a while and flights are open for sale intermittently. The pullout is not purely market dynamics; it is due to the fall of demand owing to protests in Hong Kong which has impacted the business.

very good article

With regard to Hong Kong, keeping the distrurbances aside, is there a market for “low cost carriers” operating the route? Hong Kong certainly isn’t cheap and those that fly there probably have enough money to avoid such carriers at any cost. . Who would want to fly for 5 or 6 hours with a 28 to 30 inch seat pitch?

You know unlike spicejet or indigo, Vistara seems relatively unscathed. As luck would have it, they didn’t get HKG rights, and they weren’t impacted by the Pak air space closure since they chose to operate Mumbai to Dubai rather than Delhi to Dubai.. call it luck or foresight

killswitch13

Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:31 pm

Air India has closed reservation for Mumbai – Bangkok and Kolkata – Bangkok for travel from 20JAN20, while 1 of 2 daily Delhi – Bangkok is also closed for reservation from the same date

CPS001

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:24 pm

killswitch13 wrote:
Air India has closed reservation for Mumbai – Bangkok and Kolkata – Bangkok for travel from 20JAN20, while 1 of 2 daily Delhi – Bangkok is also closed for reservation from the same date
And Bangalore-Bangkok as well.

JOYA380B747

Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:51 pm

edealinfo wrote:
Video of new terminal of Bengaluru airport. I would guesstimate that 80% are foreigners in this video animation. Is this targeted to impress Indians or foreigners?

I guess thats a rhetorical statement because It is well known that the ad is for Indians. It is an omnipresent thing in India to see ads of all kinds featuring white skinned Westerners and is aimed at the extremely screwed up unwritten ideology amongst 99% public that anything associated with white skinned westerners indicates something utopian and supernatural. The exact origins of this 'philosophy' probably not only stems from pre-independence era of British monarchy, but also inappropriate portrayal of the same by the movies of Indian origin.

Flywithus

Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:04 pm

Just got a mail from Jetprivilege that they're gonna be rebranded as intermiles. Any existing members plan to keep using it ? They allow you to earn/redeem miles on a lot of airlines. Based on a quick search of Delhi-Kolkata flights you earn 200 miles and you need to spend 10000 miles to redeem. I'm still a Jetprivilege gold so will I get any perks anywhere ? On etihad maybe ? Image

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

edealinfo

Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:12 pm

CPS001 wrote:
killswitch13 wrote:
And Bangalore-Bangkok as well.

So, the common thread is Bangkok.
Vistara must be happy that Air India quit Delhi to Bangkok.

Which Indian carrier Originally got Jet’s BLR and BOM slots to BKK? They must be relieved as well.

There were reports earlier that Indian carriers were suffering on the Bangkok route.

edealinfo

Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:19 pm

Claims against Jet Airways increase to 36,000 crores. I guess the useless “Resolution Professional” will only now be convinced that no one will bed for Jet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.financ ... 5285/lite/

yashk

Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:16 am

Surprising AI chose to cancel the afternoon departure Del-Bkk , this flight fed lot of connecting traffic to AIs European bank.
In another AI news
AI upgauged AI 111/112 Del-Lhr to 77w

edealinfo

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:21 am

yashk wrote:
Surprising AI chose to cancel the afternoon departure Del-Bkk , this flight fed lot of connecting traffic to AIs European bank.
In another AI news

The larger issue is why it waited this long

edealinfo

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:27 am

Indigo extend leases on 100 Airbus A320neo CEOs by 4 years

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livemi ... 89081.html

edealinfo

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:40 am

Indigo to fly to Lomdon in 5 years.
In a few years, when it gets the A321 XLR, Indigo to fly to Amsterdam, Madrid and Seoul

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.economic ... 064089.cms

VTORD

Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:20 am

yashk wrote:
In another AI news

So now AI's 777 fleet is (almost) fully deployed? Looks like all AOG a/c are now back in service.

77L
DEL - SFO = 3 Frames

77W
DEL - JFK = 2 Frames
DEL - IAD = 2 (?) Frames
BOM - EWR = 2 Frames
BOM - LHR = 2 Frames
DEL - LHR = 2 Frames
DEL - ORD = 2 Frames

VT-ALV - stored / VIP refit (??)
VT-ALW - stored / VIP refit (??)

That leaves 1 frame as back up? Wasn't AI supposed to re-start BOM - JFK which they suspended due to Pak airspace closure?

unnayan

Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:00 am

edealinfo wrote:
yashk wrote:
In another AI news

The larger issue is why it waited this long

Exactly, they should have never down-gauged in the first place...

yashk

Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:04 am

VTORD wrote:
yashk wrote:
In another AI news

So now AI's 777 fleet is (almost) fully deployed? Looks like all AOG a/c are now back in service.

77L
DEL - SFO = 3 Frames

77W
DEL - JFK = 2 Frames
DEL - IAD = 2 (?) Frames
BOM - EWR = 2 Frames
BOM - LHR = 2 Frames
DEL - LHR = 2 Frames
DEL - ORD = 2 Frames

VT-ALV - stored / VIP refit (??)
VT-ALW - stored / VIP refit (??)

That leaves 1 frame as back up? Wasn't AI supposed to re-start BOM - JFK which they suspended due to Pak airspace closure?

DEL-LHR, BOM-LHR, DEL-IAD, DEL- YYZ, DEL/BOM - JED should be 1 each.
DEL- JFK, DEL-ORD, BOM-EWR should be 2 each
DEL-SFO should be 3

This puts usage at 14 out of 16 frames. The 14 being used are also at very low utilization. All of AIs east coast flights get in by 12 noon and are on the ground/ doing domestic hops till 2 am. AI could easily squeeze in 2 daily east coast flights using 3 frames.

ameya

Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:23 am

edealinfo wrote:
ameya wrote:

very good article

With regard to Hong Kong, keeping the distrurbances aside, is there a market for “low cost carriers” operating the route? Hong Kong certainly isn’t cheap and those that fly there probably have enough money to avoid such carriers at any cost. . Who would want to fly for 5 or 6 hours with a 28 to 30 inch seat pitch?

You know unlike spicejet or indigo, Vistara seems relatively unscathed. As luck would have it, they didn’t get HKG rights, and they weren’t impacted by the Pak air space closure since they chose to operate Mumbai to Dubai rather than Delhi to Dubai.. call it luck or foresight

Vistara started international after the closure was over. As for HKG - probably the airline did not have an efficient aircraft to take it up. The airline may have looked at it with the B787s but with the disturbances in place, unlikely that the airline will opt for HKG as its destination.

VTCIE

Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:35 pm

From @edealinfo’s post: https://www.livemint.com/companies/news ... 89081.html

What are your domestic plans like?

We are not yet fully satisfied with the domestic market. There are still lots of room for growth with several new cities and towns yet to be connected to the (IndiGo) network. For instance, we don’t yet fly to Kanpur, Agra, and Leh, among others. We need to fly to all these cities. We also want to provide a lot of access to smaller cities (in India). Going ahead, IndiGo will give customers a lot of choice, between non-stop and other flights, while travelling between two cities. Along with that, we aim to remain profitable.

Interesting that Ronojoy Dutta brings up IXL, which is served by all the other main Indian airlines, namely AI, UK, SG, G8 and the erstwhile 9W, but not by 6E. This along with KNU, where SG has a monopoly, and AGR, where 9I has a 4x weekly flight to JAI.

What are the possible routes from Leh, Kanpur and Agra? As far as IXL is concerned the obvious flight would be an A320 to DEL, as all airports in the UTs of J&K and Ladakh (namely IXJ in Jammu, SXR in Kashmir and IXL in Leh) are primarily connected to DEL, with a flight or two to IXC or perhaps BOM. What about KNU and AGR? Are they too close to DEL to get a flight? Should they be connected to BOM instead? Are the slots too restricted? Or should they be connected to a Tier II city like BHO where there is plenty of room to expand?

edealinfo

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:48 pm

After deadline to bid for Jet expires, Synergy seeks additional time to bid expecting the totally naive Resolution Professional will again toe their line.

If you want to get sense of just what opinion they have of the Resolution Professional (RP) check the link for their proposal that will also indicate that the new Jet will have a second hub in South America. like the Pipe Piper they will lead the RP along a long ride.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehin ... 2.ece/amp/

vadodara

Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:31 pm

VTCIE wrote:

We are not yet fully satisfied with the domestic market. There are still lots of room for growth with several new cities and towns yet to be connected to the (IndiGo) network. For instance, we don’t yet fly to Kanpur, Agra, and Leh, among others. We need to fly to all these cities. We also want to provide a lot of access to smaller cities (in India). Going ahead, IndiGo will give customers a lot of choice, between non-stop and other flights, while travelling between two cities. Along with that, we aim to remain profitable.

Interesting that Ronojoy Dutta brings up IXL, which is served by all the other main Indian airlines, namely AI, UK, SG, G8 and the erstwhile 9W, but not by 6E. This along with KNU, where SG has a monopoly, and AGR, where 9I has a 4x weekly flight to JAI.

What are the possible routes from Leh, Kanpur and Agra? As far as IXL is concerned the obvious flight would be an A320 to DEL, as all airports in the UTs of J&K and Ladakh (namely IXJ in Jammu, SXR in Kashmir and IXL in Leh) are primarily connected to DEL, with a flight or two to IXC or perhaps BOM. What about KNU and AGR? Are they too close to DEL to get a flight? Should they be connected to BOM instead? Are the slots too restricted? Or should they be connected to a Tier II city like BHO where there is plenty of room to expand?

This might be the fatal flaw in IndiGo's strategy. As Indian Railway improves its service, punctuality and eventually speed, lot of the short/medium distance traffic will migrate away from air. In that mode, secondary/tertiary cities not having the likes of Shatabdi would become the primary driver.

Perhaps, a smaller aircraft would make more sense.

VTORD

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:04 pm

yashk wrote:
DEL-SFO should be 3

This puts usage at 14 out of 16 frames. The 14 being used are also at very low utilization. All of AIs east coast flights get in by 12 noon and are on the ground/ doing domestic hops till 2 am. AI could easily squeeze in 2 daily east coast flights using 3 frames.

Ah! I completely missed the YYZ flight and wasn't aware that JED was a 77W.
Wouldn't LHR be a little tight with just 1 frame? I would have assumed 1.5 would leave a decent breathing space for delays and such. But thanks for the clarification! Appreciate it.

hohd

Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:05 pm

vadodara wrote:
VTCIE wrote:

This might be the fatal flaw in IndiGo's strategy. As Indian Railway improves its service, punctuality and eventually speed, lot of the short/medium distance traffic will migrate away from air. In that mode, secondary/tertiary cities not having the likes of Shatabdi would become the primary driver.

Sorry Indian railways have a long way to go on punctuality and cleanliness. Just look at the traffic between BLR and MAA, the airports are far away still the air traffic is substantial and I know many corporate travelers still fly instead of taking the train between these cities. Railways make sense only for short distances like DEL-Agra and may be DEL-Chandigarh, even the DEL-IXC route there are plenty of flights.

yashk

Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:41 pm

VTORD wrote:
yashk wrote:
DEL-SFO should be 3

Ah! I completely missed the YYZ flight and wasn't aware that JED was a 77W.
Wouldn't LHR be a little tight with just 1 frame? I would have assumed 1.5 would leave a decent breathing space for delays and such. But thanks for the clarification! Appreciate it.

The same plane VT-ALS has been doing BOM-LHR for the past 8 days that’s why I assumed one is enough. To add to the utilization piece, one plane each for 3/wk YYZ, IAD and SFO is also poor utilization

edealinfo

Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Looks like with Synergy not dropping their intent to bid for Jet other signs are being used to discourage them

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.financ ... 6321/lite/

edealinfo

Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:54 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.financ ... 6321/lite/

The most important reason Synergy is interested in Jet is for its former London Heathrow slots “for which things are not clear” and per the article . How can things not be clear? Jet is not the owner of the slots, Etihad is, and EY already reclaimed it! Everyone on this forum already knows that but the Resolution Professional, Synergy, and the Committee of Creditors (CoC) are cluelessness. Go figure! To think that the useless RP and CoC are now in charge of recovering funds towards Jet’s outstanding amounts to creditors of 36,000 crores !

edealinfo

Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:08 pm

This link in the headline indicted that Indigo will announce a 3 rd China station but the body of the article doesn’t justify the title
https://www.sify.com/finance/indigo-foc ... fahgg.html

vadodara

Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:58 pm

hohd wrote:
vadodara wrote:
VTCIE wrote:

Sorry Indian railways have a long way to go on punctuality and cleanliness. Just look at the traffic between BLR and MAA, the airports are far away still the air traffic is substantial and I know many corporate travelers still fly instead of taking the train between these cities. Railways make sense only for short distances like DEL-Agra and may be DEL-Chandigarh, even the DEL-IXC route there are plenty of flights.

Perhaps try comparing DEL-Beneras and DEL-Lucknow.

edealinfo

Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:52 am

Analysis: Are the SpiceJet Q2FY20 results being underplayed?

Good insight of just focusing on a net number

https://www.bangaloreaviation.com/2019/ ... layed.html

edealinfo

Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:55 am

Expansion of Mangaluru airport runway not feasible: Hardeep Puri

So, depite 2 accidents that could have been avoided with a long runway, the Government looks away

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/ec ... 562401.ece

edealinfo

Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Banks didn't like answer in 1st forensic audit of Jet and so, looking for a different answer, orders 2nd forensic audit

https://www.financialexpress.com/indust ... t/1766321/

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos