Ishrion
Topic Author

AA Adds DFW-PWM, MIA-JAN/DSM, DCA-TVC, PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC, CLT-MVY

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:16 pm

http://news.aa.com/news/news-details/20 ... fault.aspx

Nice adds, AA finally connects Maine with DFW.

All but MIA-JAN/DSM operated Saturday-only; these two routes are Saturday/Sunday.

DFW-PWM A319
MIA-JAN E-145
MIA-DSM E-175
DCA-TVC E-175
PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC E-175
CLT-MVY E-175

jplatts

Re: AA Adds DFW-PWM, MIA-JAN/DSM, DCA-TVC, PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC, CLT-MVY

Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:49 pm

Ishrion wrote:
http://news.aa.com/news/news-details/2019/20-New-Routes-for-Summer-2020/default.aspx

DFW-PWM A319

There are still some more routes such as DFW-ALB, DFW-CHO, DFW-PVD, DFW-ROC, DFW-AVP, and DFW-SYR that could be added by AA out of DFW as ALB, CHO, PVD, ROC, AVP, and SYR are top domestic destinations that aren't currently served nonstop from DFW or DAL.

KCaviator

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:09 pm

Lots of additions for YX!

izbtmnhd

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:12 pm

Ishrion wrote:
http://news.aa.com/news/news-details/2019/20-New-Routes-for-Summer-2020/default.aspx

All but MIA-JAN/DSM operated Saturday-only; these two routes are Saturday/Sunday.

DFW-PWM A319
MIA-JAN E-145
MIA-DSM E-175
DCA-TVC E-175
PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC E-175
CLT-MVY E-175

DCA-TVC is a curious add even if it's only Sat only in the summer. Sure there are many relocated Midwesterners living in the Mid-Atlantic I'm just not sure there's enough to fill this plane. TVC barely registers as a vacation choice for other locals. Do hope it's a success.

RL757PVD

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:15 pm

PVD is not a sat/sun market like these that are listed... but its still the #1 domestic market without DFW service
Experience is what you get when what you thought would work out didn't!

USAirALB

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:19 pm

Great adds. Excited to see CLT-MVY launched, and I was wondering if it would follow CLT-ACK. It would be great to see AA back in HYA.

Fascinating though as to why AA is still absent from DFW-PVD/ALB.
RJ85, F70, E135, E140, E145, E70, E75, E90, CR2, CR7, CR9, 717, 732, 733, 734, 735, 73G, 738, 739, 744, 752, 753, 762, 772, 77E, 77W, 789, 319, 320, 321, 332, 333, 343, 359, 388

RL757PVD

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:24 pm

USAirALB wrote:

This is clearly targeted at summer seasonal markets which PVD and ALB are not.

TTailedTiger

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:29 pm

MIA-JAN and DSM are definitely unexpected. I'm not sure how much premium demand they will get out of DSM but I guess it's too far for a 50 seat rj.

F27500

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:43 pm

I guess pretty much anything can work outta MIA due to the cruise industry and other AA connections .. but Jackson, Miss. is a very weird one to see.

How bout New Haven CT next!? Love to see that in the EMB175

LotsaRunway

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:55 pm

Some unexpected additions IMHO. CLT-MVY is a head scratcher for me, especially with the addition of PHL-MVY.

miaami

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:55 pm

Would be nice to have a PWM-MIA flight too, maybe next winter

drdisque

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:57 pm

Since JAN and DSM are RONs I suspect that they're just places to park the aircraft away from MIA those two nights.

AA is adding DCA-TVC because all of the NYC-TVC flights are doing really well (on AA, UA, and DL). Apparently word has gotten out on the east coast about TVC or else those NYC flights would not be doing so well. I think EWR-TVC on UA and LGA-TVC on DL were daily this summer.

Delta28L

Thu Nov 21, 2019 3:58 pm

USAirALB wrote:
Great adds. Excited to see CLT-MVY launched, and I was wondering if it would follow CLT-ACK. It would be great to see AA back in HYA.

You overfly PHL ORD CLT to get to DFW.

Ishrion
Topic Author

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 pm

Also, it’s interesting AA still hasn’t mentioned anything on the 2x daily DFW-FCO or even European Extensions considering this is regarding the 2020 summer routes. I guess they have something larger saved up.

RL757PVD

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:00 pm

Delta28L wrote:
USAirALB wrote:

PVD-CLT is 4-5x (occasionally 6x) with multiple A321's at times... there's room for DFW now. My guess is they are waiting for the BOS bloodbath to subside

sargester

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:18 pm

izbtmnhd wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

DFW-PWM A319
MIA-JAN E-145
MIA-DSM E-175
DCA-TVC E-175
PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC E-175
CLT-MVY E-175

DCA-TVC is a curious add even if it's only Sat only in the summer. Sure there are many relocated Midwesterners living in the Mid-Atlantic I'm just not sure there's enough to fill this plane. TVC barely registers as a vacation choice for other locals. Do hope it's a success.

TVC does very well for almost all the airlines that fly there during the summer, i would say they are targeting a 50/50 split between O/D and connecting traffic... the NYC flights are full for DL and AA and CLT/DFW do well for AA

klm617

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:18 pm

izbtmnhd wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

DFW-PWM A319
MIA-JAN E-145
MIA-DSM E-175
DCA-TVC E-175
PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC E-175
CLT-MVY E-175

What are you talking about the TVC area is one of the top vacation destinations in the USA. In the summer you can't even move in the city. One of the wealthiest communities Harbor Springs is less than an hour away.
the truth does matter, guys. too bad it's often quite subjective. the truth is beyond the mere facts and figures. it's beyond good and bad, right and wrong...

sargester

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:21 pm

LotsaRunway wrote:
Some unexpected additions IMHO. CLT-MVY is a head scratcher for me, especially with the addition of PHL-MVY.

Connecting people... lots and lots of people go to MVY and ACK during the summer and connecting at LGA and DCA is a waste of what they could sell to O/D traffic... AA has been flying CLT ACK now for 2 summers and it does very well, MVY was a sensible add and PHL to the mass islands was a given that it was coming

ScottB

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:26 pm

drdisque wrote:
Since JAN and DSM are RONs I suspect that they're just places to park the aircraft away from MIA those two nights.

The once-daily flights to-from MIA tend to be RONs at the outstation; these can connect to the late morning southbound bank and from the late afternoon northbound arrivals. I expect JAN to be the church missionary trip special, but I'm not sure that's a profitable niche on an E145.

LotsaRunway wrote:
CLT-MVY is a head scratcher for me

CLT-MVY might work based on Martha's Vineyard being popular among wealthy African Americans; I wouldn't be surprised if DL were to respond with its own flight from ATL.

joeljack

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:27 pm

I posted this on a local DSM forum but thought somebody on here might have more insight: Omaha-Miami was announced year-round nonstop daily. It started in June of 2016 I think, lasted until August 2017 when it was cancelled. Then it came back December-March daily seasonal over winter 2018. It is now coming back again for winter of this year (daily service).

I find it very interesting AA can make season OMA-MIA work but only in the winter yet they are trying DSM-MIA in the summer. Super weird! I would think DSM-MIA would work in the winter just like Omaha does. If Omaha can't support summer service, why would DSM be able to?

I wonder if OMA-MIA is going to be extended beyond the current end date of April 7th, 2020?

Phoenix757767

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:29 pm

LotsaRunway wrote:

CLT is AA’s largest connecting hub, I can see why it makes sense as more passengers connect in CLT vs OD passengers.

redwingspilot

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:34 pm

sargester wrote:
izbtmnhd wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

DFW-PWM A319
MIA-JAN E-145
MIA-DSM E-175
DCA-TVC E-175
PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC E-175
CLT-MVY E-175

TVC does very well for almost all the airlines that fly there during the summer, i would say they are targeting a 50/50 split between O/D and connecting traffic... the NYC flights are full for DL and AA and CLT/DFW do well for AA

DFW-TVC is also starting a month earlier this year. Last year the flight ran from beginning of June to beginning of October. This year starting beginning of May to beginning of October.

flymco753

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:40 pm

Wow, Traverse City is putting in some serious work! Congratulations.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

kavok

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:41 pm

izbtmnhd wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

DFW-PWM A319
MIA-JAN E-145
MIA-DSM E-175
DCA-TVC E-175
PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC E-175
CLT-MVY E-175

Currently UA does have RJ service to TVC from IAD. Will be interesting to see what happens with that, and whether both DCA and IAD can stick. There are a lot of similarities between TVC/ACK/MVY, so no surprise to see them all programmed at once.

AVLAirlineFreq

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:58 pm

Really surprised to see JAN-MIA on there. I would have figured we'd see HSV-MIA or AVL-MIA long before JAN (although RON is a challenge for AVL right now until ramp and apron space is expanded).
Last edited by AVLAirlineFreq on Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RJNUT

Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:58 pm

it appears you can throw anything at TVC in summer and it will stick. My cousin will probably book her DCA-TVC flight this coming weekend as she lives in Old Town Alexandria and has her summer home in Leelanau. Practically a personal shuttle. I just emailed her the news. She didn't use the UA nonstop from IAD last summer as she would rather make a connection and fly out of DCA rather than shlep out to Dulles.

capitalflyer

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:04 pm

izbtmnhd wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

DFW-PWM A319
MIA-JAN E-145
MIA-DSM E-175
DCA-TVC E-175
PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC E-175
CLT-MVY E-175

Agreed, TVC seems a bizarre choice. But UA has even recently added IAD-TVC this past year on the weekends in the summer and DAILY flights to DEN. TVC is the only airport option for that part of MI however, so maybe there is demand? Did TVC get a bunch of SCASD money recently they are burning through?

Is this a strategy by AA and UA to shift some ORD hub flights to other hubs? Maybe ORD doesn't have O&D to TVC, but these other places (DCA, IAD, DEN,CLT) do? Or maybe they are so low yield they want to reallocate these flights to maximize yield at ORD?

Makes no sense, there most be a logical reason they think they can make money on this, but doesn't seem to be any.

B752OS

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:07 pm

RL757PVD wrote:
PVD is not a sat/sun market like these that are listed... but its still the #1 domestic market without DFW service

I would say, give it time. But for some reason, they haven't pulled the trigger on adding this service.

jplatts

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Delta28L wrote:
USAirALB wrote:

It actually might make sense for AA to add routes such as DFW-PVD or DFW-ALB, even if these routes overfly other AA hubs such as PHL, ORD, CLT, or DCA, since:
(a) PVD and ALB are two of the top destinations without nonstop service out of DFW or DAL,
(b) DFW is the main hub for AA,
(c) AA already serves PHL, ORD, CLT, and DCA nonstop from both PVD and ALB,
(d) there are some small regional destinations in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana that AA serves nonstop from DFW but not from PHL, ORD, CLT, or DCA,
(e) AA already operates some nonstop routes to non-AA hub destinations out of DFW that overfly other AA hubs such as DFW-BOS, DFW-BUR, DFW-GRR, DFW-BDL, DFW-EWR, DFW-ORF, DFW-ONT, DFW-RDU, DFW-RIC, DFW-SNA, DFW-SAN, DFW-TVC, DFW-ILM, and DFW-YUM, but these destinations already have nonstop service to the AA hubs that are overflown by these routes on AA,
and (f) AA would be able to offer 1-stop connections to more destinations from PVD and ALB if AA adds DFW-PVD and DFW-ALB nonstop service.

OB1504

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:11 pm

AVLAirlineFreq wrote:
Really surprised to see JAN-MIA on there. I would have figured we'd see HSV-MIA or AVL-MIA long before JAN (although RON is a challenge for AVL right now until ramp and apron space is expanded).

Allegiant already flies AVL-FLL and Spirit recently dropped AVL-FLL. There may not be room for a second carrier on AVL-South Florida.

evank516

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:18 pm

Surprised not to see CLT-ISP on this. Closest commercial airport to The Hamptons and since lots of transplants from NY exist from NC south, could be a good add for the summers.

Either way, nice to see some healthy expansions continue from AA!

PSU.DTW.SCE

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:28 pm

There are a lot of families that have vacation homes and cottages in Northern Michigan. Some are passed down through the generations, or you have a lot of adults now living on the East Coast that grew-up in the Midwest, spending their summers in Northern Michigan. Their parents and grandparents still have the homes and cottages, and the now-grown children travel back, now many with children of their own to spend a week "up north".

Northern Michigan is a huge retirement destination for people in the Midwest, and their families travel back. Plus for those to travel out as well.

I have out of state family that flies back to visit up north every summer. They fly into PLN to go visit my parents twice a year.
I on the other hand drive 3 hours up I-75 about every other weekend to play in Northern Michigan and/or visit family.

TVC like has a lot summer travel demographics you see places like some of the East Coast resorts.

RJNUT

Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:39 pm

as much as I miss my sleepy child hood days of North Central to Detroit and ORD from TVC, these new developments are so exciting and PSU.DTW is spot on about the seasonal demographics. Original summer families are now flung far and wide and clamor each summer to visit Grandma and Grandpa at the cottage for a week. Some are on their 6th generations

usairways85

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:11 pm

Pretty good adds. Relatively low risk, likely taking advantage of lower aircraft utilization on weekends.

Dominion301

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:14 pm

capitalflyer wrote:
izbtmnhd wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

DFW-PWM A319
MIA-JAN E-145
MIA-DSM E-175
DCA-TVC E-175
PHL-MVY/ACK/TVC E-175
CLT-MVY E-175

Agreed, TVC seems a bizarre choice. But UA has even recently added IAD-TVC this past year on the weekends in the summer and DAILY flights to DEN. TVC is the only airport option for that part of MI however, so maybe there is demand? Did TVC get a bunch of SCASD money recently they are burning through?

Is this a strategy by AA and UA to shift some ORD hub flights to other hubs? Maybe ORD doesn't have O&D to TVC, but these other places (DCA, IAD, DEN,CLT) do? Or maybe they are so low yield they want to reallocate these flights to maximize yield at ORD?

Makes no sense, there most be a logical reason they think they can make money on this, but doesn't seem to be any.

TVC is sort of the summer equivalent to any seasonal Saturday-only routes to Florida in winter. They will likely all succeed and is an easy way to up aircraft utilization on Saturdays, when most high-frequency routes see reduced service.

LotsaRunway

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Phoenix757767 wrote:
LotsaRunway wrote:

CLT is AA’s largest connecting hub, I can see why it makes sense as more passengers connect in CLT vs OD passengers.

That has to be the reason, but MVY (and ACK) does not have huge resorts and doesn't pull much from areas of considerable distance. It's primarily a destination for areas in the Northeast and has good ferry service, but I don't think it's well known beyond the Northeast. I would think that the O&D would have to be pretty strong to make a flight like this work and CLT is beyond its normal fetch. Cape Hatteras is a similar draw and its much closer to CLT. BOS and NYC to MVY and ACK? Yes! PHL and DCA are about the limit.

LAXdude1023

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:16 pm

Man...DFW is a pure beast at this point.
"I dance and laugh among the rotten"

Phoenix757767

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:37 pm

LotsaRunway wrote:
Phoenix757767 wrote:
LotsaRunway wrote:

That has to be the reason, but MVY (and ACK) does not have huge resorts and doesn't pull much from areas of considerable distance. It's primarily a destination for areas in the Northeast and has good ferry service, but I don't think it's well known beyond the Northeast. I would think that the O&D would have to be pretty strong to make a flight like this work and CLT is beyond its normal fetch. Cape Hatteras is a similar draw and its much closer to CLT. BOS and NYC to MVY and ACK? Yes! PHL and DCA are about the limit.

With CLT being a major financial and banking center there are plenty of New Yorkers, me being one of them that live here and in the southeast. Same goes for many former Bostonians in the south. Myself has spent a lot of time at the Cape and I live in CLT. And the Myers Park and Lake Norman area have lots of wealthy families. And there are lots of nice high end places to stay in the Cape area.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cape%20 ... %20resorts
Last edited by Phoenix757767 on Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MAH4546

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:39 pm

OB1504 wrote:
AVLAirlineFreq wrote:

Allegiant already flies AVL-FLL and Spirit recently dropped AVL-FLL. There may not be room for a second carrier on AVL-South Florida.

I think there is, especially from Miami. Allegiant flies it 3x daily! Very large local market.

I'm surprised AA keeps adding markets like GRR, DSM, OKC, etc. and not Northeast markets like ALB, ROC and so forth. They did try BUF and PVD last year but not returning.
a.

LotsaRunway

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:52 pm

Phoenix757767 wrote:
LotsaRunway wrote:
Phoenix757767 wrote:

With CLT being a major financial and banking center there are plenty of New Yorkers, me being one of them that live here and in the southeast. Same goes for many former Bostonians in the south. Myself has spent a lot of time at the Cape and I live in CLT. And the Myers Park and Lake Norman area have lots of wealthy families. And there are lots of nice high end places to stay in the Cape area.

I highly doubt many people would fly to MVY or ACK to get to Cape Cod. These are island destinations and Cape Cod, while nearby, is is on the mainland and is more typically accessed via PVD and BOS. And yes Cape Cod has lots of places to vacation and people come from all over to get there. No argument there.

MIflyer12

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:53 pm

klm617 wrote:

What are you talking about the TVC area is one of the top vacation destinations in the USA. In the summer you can't even move in the city. One of the wealthiest communities Harbor Springs is less than an hour away.

Not in terms of visitor numbers, TVC isn't. Data a few years old pointed to 50K overnight guests -- A MONTH! Harbor Springs is affluent but very small. It's not Aspen.

MIflyer12

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:56 pm

miaami wrote:
Would be nice to have a PWM-MIA flight too, maybe next winter

MCO has to be far the larger Florida market from PWM.

Phoenix757767

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:58 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
OB1504 wrote:
AVLAirlineFreq wrote:

I think there is, especially from Miami. Allegiant flies it 3x daily! Very large local market.

I'm surprised AA keeps adding markets like GRR, DSM, OKC, etc. and not Northeast markets like ALB, ROC and so forth. They did try BUF and PVD last year but not returning.

Probably a better use for planes, and they can connect passengers through CLT, DCA, and PHL.

Phoenix757767

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:00 pm

LotsaRunway wrote:
Phoenix757767 wrote:
LotsaRunway wrote:

I highly doubt many people would fly to MVY or ACK to get to Cape Cod. These are island destinations and Cape Cod, while nearby, is is on the mainland and is more typically accessed via PVD and BOS. And yes Cape Cod has lots of places to vacation and people come from all over to get there. No argument there.

I have personally flown many times from CLT to LGA, to MVY and taken the ferry over to Falmouth and many people on the MVY flight has done the same. Beats flying to BOS or PVD and taking the Bonanza bus. And I doubt AA would add the flight if there wasn’t a demand.

AVLAirlineFreq

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:01 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
OB1504 wrote:
AVLAirlineFreq wrote:

With G4 so entrenched on the route and in AVL, NK didn't really offer much that G4 didn't. The flight also wasn't timed well for international connections. At least AA could potentially offer better connectivity on a legacy carrier, and fewer seats on what would likely be an EMB 145.

ScottB

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:30 pm

LotsaRunway wrote:
MVY (and ACK) does not have huge resorts and doesn't pull much from areas of considerable distance. It's primarily a destination for areas in the Northeast and has good ferry service, but I don't think it's well known beyond the Northeast.

As I mentioned above, MVY is quite well-known among African-American elites. The previous president was born in Hawaii and has few connections to the Northeast -- he was a Senator from Illinois previously -- but he and his family vacationed on the Vineyard during the summer while he was in office and they recently purchased property there. And while there are few resorts, the vacation market is more typically characterized by weekly/monthly house rentals -- this is also true of ACK.

With notable wealthy African-American communities in the larger Southern metros, I wouldn't be surprised to see CLT-MVY do well, especially in the premium cabin.

Phoenix757767 wrote:
I have personally flown many times from CLT to LGA, to MVY and taken the ferry over to Falmouth and many people on the MVY flight has done the same. Beats flying to BOS or PVD and taking the Bonanza bus.

That might make sense for a non-rev, but AA isn't adding a flight like this for folks to get to Woods Hole.

MIflyer12 wrote:
Not in terms of visitor numbers, TVC isn't. Data a few years old pointed to 50K overnight guests -- A MONTH! Harbor Springs is affluent but very small. It's not Aspen.

As others have pointed out, summer TVC air service seems to be more about people getting to their summer vacation cottages for a week or month.

phllax

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:40 pm

joeljack wrote:
I posted this on a local DSM forum but thought somebody on here might have more insight: Omaha-Miami was announced year-round nonstop daily. It started in June of 2016 I think, lasted until August 2017 when it was cancelled. Then it came back December-March daily seasonal over winter 2018. It is now coming back again for winter of this year (daily service).

I find it very interesting AA can make season OMA-MIA work but only in the winter yet they are trying DSM-MIA in the summer. Super weird! I would think DSM-MIA would work in the winter just like Omaha does. If Omaha can't support summer service, why would DSM be able to?

I wonder if OMA-MIA is going to be extended beyond the current end date of April 7th, 2020?

I actually think this flight will do well in both directions even in the summer, but times are most likely to benefit folks going on cruises and the Caribbean.

Phoenix757767

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:41 pm

ScottB wrote:
LotsaRunway wrote:
MVY (and ACK) does not have huge resorts and doesn't pull much from areas of considerable distance. It's primarily a destination for areas in the Northeast and has good ferry service, but I don't think it's well known beyond the Northeast.

As I mentioned above, MVY is quite well-known among African-American elites. The previous president was born in Hawaii and has few connections to the Northeast -- he was a Senator from Illinois previously -- but he and his family vacationed on the Vineyard during the summer while he was in office and they recently purchased property there. And while there are few resorts, the vacation market is more typically characterized by weekly/monthly house rentals -- this is also true of ACK.

With notable wealthy African-American communities in the larger Southern metros, I wouldn't be surprised to see CLT-MVY do well, especially in the premium cabin.

Phoenix757767 wrote:
I have personally flown many times from CLT to LGA, to MVY and taken the ferry over to Falmouth and many people on the MVY flight has done the same. Beats flying to BOS or PVD and taking the Bonanza bus.

That might make sense for a non-rev, but AA isn't adding a flight like this for folks to get to Woods Hole.

MIflyer12 wrote:

As others have pointed out, summer TVC air service seems to be more about people getting to their summer vacation cottages for a week or month.

Who said anything about going to Woods Home? Falmouth is a busy tourist destination in the summer and it’s not far from HYA either. And I don’t get your posting about African Americans going to the Cape, many races go there not just black people.

RJNUT

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:44 pm

Phoenix757767 wrote:
ScottB wrote:
LotsaRunway wrote:

Phoenix757767 wrote:

MIflyer12 wrote:

Who said anything about going to Woods Home? Falmouth is a busy tourist destination in the summer and it’s not far from HYA either. And I don’t get your posting about African Americans going to the Cape, many races go there not just black people.

Google "Oak Bluffs"

jasoncrh

Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:45 pm

AA has flown CLTACK the last two summers and is coming back next year, along with CLTMVY. Clearly ACK works, and they have reason to think that MVY will work as well. Their experience proves it.

LotsaRunway wrote:
Phoenix757767 wrote:
LotsaRunway wrote:

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos