Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

NWAESC

Re: Senior FA sues DL for wrongful termination

Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:42 pm

It’s an interesting read. Thanks for posting think!
"Nothing ever happens here, " I said. "I just wait."

Braybuddy

Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:56 pm

NYPECO wrote:
Braybuddy wrote:
I'm shocked that someone is still working, never mind as a flight attendant, at 79. Surely there are safety issues here?

If she passes her yearly training like everyone else, her age doesn't really matter I would assume.

I have to disagree. I'm 65, fit for my age and go to a gym regularly. There's no way I could compete physically with a guy half my age. Plus the fact that my bones wouldn't be able to take as much stress as a younger person, and women tend to have a higher calcium deficiency as they get older, so I really wonder just how much use she'd be in an emergency.

Aside from that, nobody at that age needs to work. She'd be better off enjoying her retirement and letting someone young (and who actually needs the money) have her job.

cessna2

Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:58 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
cessna2 wrote:

This FA would work SYD back to back.

SYD is a problem because of Australian restrictions on certain food imports and requirements for declaration. Do you think she declared it?

According to the complaint she forgot to declare it due to getting distracted by a passengers request for more wine. However if it had been DL milk it would've been ok as its correctly labeled I.e. country of origin etc. But the milk she had was not labeled correctly which would prove her point that it was milk she brought from home.

global1

Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:01 pm

Good riddance.
Sounds like a nut case to me.

questions

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:44 pm

ABEguy wrote:
questions wrote:
GalaxyFlyer wrote:
Top pay is $354/ hour, so closer to $350,000 plus 14% profit sharing plus 16% company401 k plus matching of pilot 401k contributions. Pay plus the company 401k puts pay over $410,000 withou5 overtime green slips. Outliers, but they had $900,000 A350 captains last year. Nr. 1 F/A makes $250,000; very possibly not the only one.

IRS has a cap on combined employer/employee contributions to 401k, i.e., it’s not unlimited.

At AA, when that limit is reached they just add the 16% into your paycheck for the remainder of the year. I’m sure Delta does the same.

That is incredibly generous. At a lot of companies (most?) the contribution is “up to” and that’s it. Highly compensated individuals who participate in a NQDC plan, if available, may be able to avoid this, or at least partially, and receive the full match.

Trip

Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:52 pm

YVRda wrote:
Delta FAs have no cap on their monthly hours so they can fly a lot of overtime on top of their block hours. Over time is 1.5 for the first overtime trip and double after that.

Is this accurate? At least one poster say that it isn't. Perhaps someone who works at DL can confirm.

johns624

Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:06 pm

Is there actually a position called "senior F/A" or does that just mean she's old or has a lot of seniority?

johns624

Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:09 pm

NWAESC wrote:

Maybe this is how she liked to spend her time. Who are we to say?
Then she has a problem. It sounds like she had a problem with a lot of people. So maybe she just went to work to p*ss fellow employees off?

GalaxyFlyer

Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:10 pm

questions wrote:
ABEguy wrote:
questions wrote:

IRS has a cap on combined employer/employee contributions to 401k, i.e., it’s not unlimited.

At AA, when that limit is reached they just add the 16% into your paycheck for the remainder of the year. I’m sure Delta does the same.

That is incredibly generous. At a lot of companies (most?) the contribution is “up to” and that’s it. Highly compensated individuals who participate in a NQDC plan, if available, may be able to avoid this, or at least partially, and receive the full match.

That’s all correct, both the IRS limit and then the contribution goes into taxable wages. I think the limit is $55,000 into al DC plans, both employer and employee contributions.

luvfa

Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:41 pm

panamair wrote:
Detroit313 wrote:
Flight attendants get terminated all the time at Delta. There is no union to protect them, so...

Flight attendants get terminated all the time at United or American or Southwest or [fill in your carrier here]. And there is a union at those carriers...so..

The Difference is we have a Progressive Discipline and Due Process for each employee. Our employer must show just cause for ANY Discipline handed out, as provided in our Collective Bargaining Contract. All DL FAs work at will without a Contract!

Prost

Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:43 pm

Trip wrote:
YVRda wrote:
Delta FAs have no cap on their monthly hours so they can fly a lot of overtime on top of their block hours. Over time is 1.5 for the first overtime trip and double after that.

Is this accurate? At least one poster say that it isn't. Perhaps someone who works at DL can confirm.

We do not have a monthly maximum that we can work.

Trip

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:36 am

Prost wrote:

Thanks. Then there is no such thing at Delta as time and a half or double time for flight attendants as was claimed upthread?

Phoenix757767

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:51 am

Amazing how many of you attack the woman and convict her and none of us know the real story.

WayexTDI

Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:59 am

Phoenix757767 wrote:
Amazing how many of you attack the woman and convict her and none of us know the real story.

Similarly, amazing how many attack the employer and convict them and none of us know the real story.

It's all speculation at that time; and might remain as such if it's settled out of court.

chepos

Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:10 am

Her son is also a F/A for DL out pf LAX (I believe), I am sure this must make going to work a tad uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly the Flag!!!!

Canuck600

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:04 am

By run the clock down I assume you mean drag it out so she dies before it's settled?

mga707

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:57 am

chepos wrote:
Her son is also a F/A for DL out pf LAX (I believe), I am sure this must make going to work a tad uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A person claiming to be her son (and also an F/A) has posted on Facebook about this, so you are probably correct.

spinkid

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:03 am

This reminds me of a lawsuit at my job. Union member with tenure who everyone realizes is past their prime. They could be 30, 40, 60 or 80 but if they aren't pulling their weight, people will begin to resent them. When they are given so many warnings and breaks and finally are terminated they suddenly cry fowl.

suing for money that is inflated and accusing Delta of a number or reasons and seeing which one they can make stick.

EA CO AS

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:04 am

luvfa wrote:
The Difference is we have a Progressive Discipline and Due Process for each employee. Our employer must show just cause for ANY Discipline handed out, as provided in our Collective Bargaining Contract. All DL FAs work at will without a Contract!

Even being represented by a union CBA won’t protect an employee from termination if they had violated a company rule after being repeatedly coached and counseled on this, with documented records of discussion to back it up, or if the conduct was so egregious that it merits immediate discharge. Also, work performance is typically something where steps can and are skipped instead of being progressive like attendance is.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

alasizon

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:21 am

EA CO AS wrote:
luvfa wrote:

Even being represented by a union CBA won’t protect an employee from termination if they had violated a company rule after being repeatedly coached and counseled on this, with documented records of discussion to back it up, or if the conduct was so egregious that it merits immediate discharge. Also, work performance is typically something where steps can and are skipped instead of being progressive like attendance is.

Can't speak for DL but at least where I work, we can't just terminate someone (union or non-union) without progressive discipline and just cause; HR won't let us unless it is an egregious error. She even contends that she was written up repeatedly which tells me that the discipline was progressive in nature and this was the straw that broke.

cessna2 wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:
SYD is a problem because of Australian restrictions on certain food imports and requirements for declaration. Do you think she declared it?

According to the complaint she forgot to declare it due to getting distracted by a passengers request for more wine. However if it had been DL milk it would've been ok as its correctly labeled I.e. country of origin etc. But the milk she had was not labeled correctly which would prove her point that it was milk she brought from home.

I'm not an expert on SYD by any means but wouldn't she still have to declare the milk? If the country of origin isn't a problem it would be allowed in but my understanding is she still would have had to declare it.
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent

Detroit313

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:26 am

With a regular schedule, 80-90 hours a month, flight attendants at United, American and Delta can easily make $120k.

If you fly 6-7 Sydneys or Shanghais a month then you can make $200k+. That would be a lot of work though. Usually 3 Shanghais a month is a full time schedule.

IPFreely
Topic Author

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:47 am

Braybuddy wrote:
I have to disagree. I'm 65, fit for my age and go to a gym regularly. There's no way I could compete physically with a guy half my age. Plus the fact that my bones wouldn't be able to take as much stress as a younger person, and women tend to have a higher calcium deficiency as they get older, so I really wonder just how much use she'd be in an emergency.

She doesn't have to compete with people half her age, she just has to pass the same recurrent training as everyone else. Which involves stuff like opening a door. We're talking about FA's here, not Olympic athletes.

millionsofmiles

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:49 am

cessna2 wrote:
YVRda wrote:
NYCAAer wrote:
I find it hard to believe that any flight attendant would be earning $250K a year. I don’t know how it would be physically possible, unless she flew every day, all year. Even with the large profit-sharing checks at DL, the amount she’s earning sounds exaggerated.

This FA would work SYD back to back. Fly in at 6am from SYD and sign back in that night. Since the layover was over 28hrs it counted as her rest for the FAA 24/7 rule. She was easily working over 200hrs a month.

...which would help explain why she looks at least 10 years older than 79.

NWAESC

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:52 am

johns624 wrote:
Then she has a problem.

According to who? Just ‘cause you and I can’t imagine working that long doesn’t mean someone else isn’t totally into it. Who are we to say?

RyanairGuru

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:55 am

cessna2 wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:
cessna2 wrote:

It's the other way around. For information on Australian quarantine restrictions see https://www.abf.gov.au/entering-and-lea ... ing-it-in#

If it was Delta's milk she would absolutely be breaching Australian quarantine rules. There is a reason that left over catering taken off international arrivals is incinerated. All food and drink taken off the aircraft must be surrendered (yes all - an unopened packet of cookies handed out of board should technically be declared and surrendered).

If it is her own, properly packaged, sealed etc then she should be fine, but that will of course be subject to the assessment of the quarantine officer. She would definitely have to declare it, not doing so is an offence.
Last edited by RyanairGuru on Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

planecane

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:59 am

johns624 wrote:
When people work this long when they don't monetarily have to, that just means that they never had a life outside of work. That, or they have a phobia about "running out of money". You hear them all the time "I wouldn't know what to do with all that free time". If you had a life, you'd find plenty to do to fill it.

Some people have a fear that if they stop working they will drop dead.

capejet

Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:06 am

I would like to propose a toast to this lady. She was a flight attendant for Bonanza Airlines. Bonanza eventually became (through mergers) Air West and then Hughes Air West and then through another series of mergers Republic Airlines and was then taken over by Northwest Airlines which was merged into Delta Airlines. Think of all the different planes she must have worked, the emergency oxygen demonstrations she did, the meals she served, the delays she had to endure, the coats she hanged, the Jack Daniels and coke she served, the number of times she went through the cabin checking seatbelts, the unaccompanied minors she handled, the nervous fliers she helped, etc etc etc. God bless her. In spite of all this other stuff with cartons of milk and lawsuits etc. She is a true airline veteran. May she truly enjoy a wonderful retirement.

Phoenix757767

Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:12 am

WayexTDI wrote:
Phoenix757767 wrote:

Similarly, amazing how many attack the employer and convict them and none of us know the real story.

It's all speculation at that time; and might remain as such if it's settled out of court.

There are way more post in this thread against her.

COSPN

Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:00 am

It’s California so she may win this case

TravelsUK

Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:21 am

alasizon wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:
luvfa wrote:

Can't speak for DL but at least where I work, we can't just terminate someone (union or non-union) without progressive discipline and just cause; HR won't let us unless it is an egregious error. She even contends that she was written up repeatedly which tells me that the discipline was progressive in nature and this was the straw that broke.

cessna2 wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:

I'm not an expert on SYD by any means but wouldn't she still have to declare the milk? If the country of origin isn't a problem it would be allowed in but my understanding is she still would have had to declare it.

Yes! Everything brought in by everyone from anywhere must be declared
757 flights 1 378 350 km 34.4x around earth 2024 h 18 min 74.3 days 12.0 weeks

DLFREEBIRD

Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:42 am

I have talked to several LA-based flight attendants, via employee chat. They say there is more to the story than she's sharing. One even pipped in that she was written up several times that she knows about. Rumors had spread that you had to watch her. I know she said she was set up, but I highly doubt it. How can you be set up multiple times? with different people reporting you. That said DL is a difficult employer and does have a zero policy tolerance. So I'm surprised she wasn't fired after the first instance. I know a flight attendant who was fired for being 10 minutes late to a flight. So kudos to her, for flying for 50 years and not being fired for being late. Here's the thing that bothers me. Nobody is allowed to talk about their pay. So I highly doubt anyone knew she was making that much money, I am assuming she knew how to game the system to pull in that many hours, cause it had to be overtime to bring her up to 250k. Dl has a published pay scale that's capped. you get a cost of living increase using that formula I still don't see how her pay could rise to 250k I heard of 125k Regardless after one is fired. The process is for a panel of your peers, to listen to both sides, sometimes they disagree with management and bring employee's back. That has happened numerous times. It's kind of a check and balance system. So, the fact they didn't bring her back means to me they didn't buy her story that she was set up. Regardless I hope DL has all it's ducks in a row, cause jury now day just might believe her.

twicearound

Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:21 pm

YVRda wrote:
NYCAAer wrote:
I find it hard to believe that any flight attendant would be earning $250K a year. I don’t know how it would be physically possible, unless she flew every day, all year. Even with the large profit-sharing checks at DL, the amount she’s earning sounds exaggerated.

For example is she was scheduled 80hrs then picked up over time to 150hrs a month at the top hourly wage of $69hr plus perdiem and premiums thats quite the pay cheque each month. Top it off with profit sharing of probably $30-40k I can see how she can make $250,000 a year.

Incorrect, DL FA's do not, nor have had within the last decade, overtime pay.

kiowa

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:42 pm

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
I have talked to several LA-based flight attendants, via employee chat. They say there is more to the story than she's sharing. One even pipped in that she was written up several times that she knows about. Rumors had spread that you had to watch her. I know she said she was set up, but I highly doubt it. How can you be set up multiple times? with different people reporting you. That said DL is a difficult employer and does have a zero policy tolerance. So I'm surprised she wasn't fired after the first instance. I know a flight attendant who was fired for being 10 minutes late to a flight. So kudos to her, for flying for 50 years and not being fired for being late. Here's the thing that bothers me. Nobody is allowed to talk about their pay. So I highly doubt anyone knew she was making that much money, I am assuming she knew how to game the system to pull in that many hours, cause it had to be overtime to bring her up to 250k. Dl has a published pay scale that's capped. you get a cost of living increase using that formula I still don't see how her pay could rise to 250k I heard of 125k Regardless after one is fired. The process is for a panel of your peers, to listen to both sides, sometimes they disagree with management and bring employee's back. That has happened numerous times. It's kind of a check and balance system. So, the fact they didn't bring her back means to me they didn't buy her story that she was set up. Regardless I hope DL has all it's ducks in a row, cause jury now day just might believe her.

What happens if a delta flight attendant does talk about pay? Is that a punishable offense?

IPFreely
Topic Author

Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:56 pm

kiowa wrote:
What happens if a delta flight attendant does talk about pay? Is that a punishable offense?

Most companies have policies against talking about pay and some have punished it up to and including termination. But it's been litigated many times and the employees always win. Contrary to public opinion, there are no laws against employees discussing salaries. In fact it's just the opposite, it's illegal for employers to enforce a policy against talking about pay:

https://www.monster.com/career-advice/a ... our-salary

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/confide ... 12554.html

https://twc.texas.gov/news/efte/salary_discussions.html

EWRCabincrew

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:18 pm

This post is not how much money she makes. It is completely irrelevant.

What is relevant is that, no matter how big or small the item, she took company property. Is the item trivial, probably, but in the eyes of the company, no.

It doesn't matter if the item was perishable, or destined to a bin. Company property is company property. That's how the company sees it.
You can't cure stupid

rbavfan

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:21 pm

HunterATL wrote:
First, there is no federal law that prohibits any employer from disclosing anything about your employment or the terms of your termination except for medical information protected by HIPPA. Moreover, each state provides a qualified privilege from defamation claims in order to encourage employers to be honest about why they terminated someone. Even if she had some bizarre privacy claim, she waived her right to privacy the moment she filed a public lawsuit regarding her employment and termination.

Second, the big issue that most have missed is that she also sued multiple flight attendants claiming that they worked in concert to get her fired and provided false information to Delta. Interestingly, she has basically admitted that the information they provided to Delta was a sufficient basis for Delta to terminate her. She has also claimed that there are up to 100 other unknown flight attendants that were involved in this conspiracy and that she intends to sue each of them as well. The fact that she is suing many of the flight attendants she routinely worked with implies to me that few, if any, flight attendants are likely to provide helpful testimony to her and most are likely to provide further evidence supporting the termination. Moreover, claiming that essentially the entire group of LAX flight attendants had it out for her is not likely to garner her any support from even those that might have liked her.

Third, if the AFA had any common sense it would as stay far away as possible from a lawsuit between flight attendants except, possibly, to point out that if the flight attendants were members of the AFA that the AFA might be obligated to provide them with free legal counsel to defend them from this woman's claims. I do not know if that is a benefit that the AFA actually provides, but if so, pointing that out is likely the only positive talking point about a lawsuit in which a former flight attendant is suing her former colleagues for turning over pictures of her luggage full of Delta products.

The sense I get from reading the complaint and from various comments made by some of those involved is that this woman was not well liked by many of the LAX based flight attendants.

Her complaint can be found here: https://assets.documentcloud.org/docume ... ILED-1.pdf.

First: Many states have laws that say when you call about a reference all you can tell the caller is Yes I would rehire them or No I would not rehire them.

rbavfan

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:26 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
cessna2 wrote:

I would say no. It came out that Australian customs have fined her for not declaring things 4 times. BTW each time she is fined while working as an FA, Delta also was fined. So they know she did it more than once and what items she had.

TVNWZ

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:31 pm

Lol!

They talk about their pay constantly. And in explicit terms. I have even joined in commenting. And I’m just a nosy FC passenger.

B757Forever

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:32 pm

EWRCabincrew wrote:

What is relevant is that, no matter how big or small the item, she took company property. Is the item trivial, probably, but in the eyes of the company, no.

It doesn't matter if the item was perishable, or destined to a bin. Company property is company property. That's how the company sees it.

I have not chosen sides on this because, honestly, none of us know all the facts. I agree about the company property. Some of the reports, if true, highlight a bigger issue in that her actions caused the delay of an outbound flight by delaying the crew at customs.
The Rolls Royce Dart. Noise = Shaft Horsepower.

rbavfan

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:33 pm

Trip wrote:
Prost wrote:

Thanks. Then there is no such thing at Delta as time and a half or double time for flight attendants as was claimed upthread?

Delta like every other US company has to pay overtime once you hit 8 hours on your shift. That's a Federal regulation. It could be time and a half (as my company) or double time as they do if you work holidays (my company also does) or anywhere in between or above those 2.

rbavfan

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:40 pm

alasizon wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:
luvfa wrote:

cessna2 wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:

I would say yes. Also a person in the US was arrested earlier this year after she failed to declare an orange or apple that the airline gave her on the flight. She decided to keep it and eat it later. As she was coming back into the US from the EU and did not declare it. She was charged with illegal importation of product into the US. Australia and most other countries do the same either arrest or fines. AS an FA she can use any excuse she wants, but it was her mistake to make & she new the consequences.

rbavfan

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:45 pm

NWAESC wrote:
johns624 wrote:
Then she has a problem.

According to who? Just ‘cause you and I can’t imagine working that long doesn’t mean someone else isn’t totally into it. Who are we to say?

I will always work doing something. Even if it's for a charity. If I don't I get bored and spend to much and I would rather not sit around waiting to die.

NWAESC

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:45 pm

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
Nobody is allowed to talk about their pay.

Says who? All pay schedules are published on the company website, and FAs can actually look up each other’s schedules. It would take much to figure out how much someone was flying and/or making.

CobaltScar

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:53 pm

rbavfan wrote:
Trip wrote:
Delta like every other US company has to pay overtime once you hit 8 hours on your shift. That's a Federal regulation. It could be time and a half (as my company) or double time as they do if you work holidays (my company also does) or anywhere in between or above those 2.

That does not apply to FAs or Pilots, they are governed by the railroad labor act.

rbavfan

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:57 pm

EWRCabincrew wrote:

Nothing is trivial in volume. If every employee took a carton of milk how much do you think it would cost the airline with over 86500 employees

rbavfan

Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:59 pm

CobaltScar wrote:
rbavfan wrote:
Trip wrote:

That does not apply to FAs or Pilots, they are governed by the railroad labor act.

Forgot about that one.

eta unknown

Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:40 pm

You can buy a 1 litre carton of milk in SYD at any Coles or Woolworths supermarket for A$1.10... weird she would steal it off the aircraft. As for eating the chocolates- don't all the crew, especially as they must be thrown away on arrival in SYD.

IPFreely
Topic Author

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:17 pm

DLFREEBIRD wrote:
Here's the thing that bothers me. Nobody is allowed to talk about their pay.

Employees are absolutely allowed to talk about pay. Many companies tell them they cannot, maybe even Delta. But federal law says otherwise. And in fact it is not even legal for employers to enforce policies that keep people from talking about pay.

https://www.monster.com/career-advice/a ... our-salary

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/confide ... 12554.html

https://twc.texas.gov/news/efte/salary_discussions.html

EWRCabincrew

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:19 pm

Overtime for the airlines is different from most other companies. The equivalent of overtime for the airlines is when you're flying time goes longer than scheduled flight time and you are paid for the greater.

We have flights that last longer than 8 hours and we are not paid any different over those that are longer than 8 hour and 1 minute. The only real difference is your potential duty day.

in 33 years of working for the airlines I have not been paid $0.01 in overtime.

You have contractual pay issues but there is no overtime.
You can't cure stupid

apodino

Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:31 pm

I don't know if the case has merit or not because I don't know all the facts and I am not going to take sides. If there were issues with stuff that has been alleged, Delta has every right in this case and I am not sure this FA has a legal leg to stand on here.

Regardless of this situation, the timing of this story is awful for Delta. The last thing Delta wants in the middle of a Union Card Drive is a story like this, which could spook other Flight Attendants into signing cards for fear if they have no union protections, they will be next. I don't know what the timing of this firing was, but if this happened recently, it may have been a better play to suspend her with pay pending investigation, then wait until the union vote happens and then terminate her. Regardless of what type of employee she was, this is not going to win over people who might be on the fence about AFA. And you can bet your oceanfront mansion that Sara Nelson will point to this situation as a perfect example of why AFA is needed.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos