Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

sagechan

Re: OAG Changes 12/15/2019:AA Adds AUS-BOS/SJC/SJD;AC/WS Add BOS-YYC;DL Adds ATL-BOI/GEG,PEK>PKX;UA Adds IAD-BGR/MSN/TVC

Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:49 pm

24Whiskey wrote:
DL AUS-BOS JUN 1.0>1.7[0.8] JUL 1.0>2[0.9] AUG 1.0>2[0.9] SEP 1.0>2[0.9]

...and there you have it. Buckle up for some rough air!

Next summer BOSAUS will be 3x B6, 2x DL/AA, AND 1x WN. This doesn’t seem sustainable year-round for any carrier.[/quote]

This should be interesting to watch.
B6 biggest in BOS, smallest in AUS
AA second in both (for now, DL should pass on BOS soon I think,) but new to this non-stop
DL - 4th is AUS, 3rd in BOS but considers both focus cities
WN - 1st in AUS, but seasonally only on the BOS route.
717, 733, 734, 738, 739, 744, 752, 763, 772, 77W, 789, A319, A320, A321, A332, A333, A359, MD88, CRJ, CR7, CR9, DH1, DH2, DH3, S340, ER4, E170, E175, E190/CO, NW, US, AC, NH, AA, UA, DL, WN, WS, SK, VY, LA, QF, AR, AV, MH, KA, AS

Ishrion

Re: OAG Changes 12/15/2019:AA Adds AUS-BOS/SJC/SJD;AC/WS Add BOS-YYC;DL Adds ATL-BOI/GEG,PEK>PKX;UA Adds IAD-BGR/MSN/TVC

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:08 pm

Delta updated their Beijing page to feature Daxing: https://www.delta.com/us/en/airports/as ... g-overview

Delta Air Lines is proud to move with our partner China Eastern Airlines from Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to our latest home at Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX).

Our partner airlines will eventually move most of their connecting flights to the new Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX), where Delta will begin operations on March 29, 2020. However, your itinerary may still indicate a short inter-airport connection transfer from Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to PKX until China Eastern loads their final PKX schedule into the system. Once their schedule is loaded into the system, your itinerary will be updated to reflect a same airport transfer at PKX.

alexdelzotto1

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:14 pm

enilria wrote:
AC PHL-YUL MAY 1.8>3[1.8] JUN 1.9>3[1.8] JUL 1.9>3[1.9] AUG 1.8>3[1.9] SEP 1.9>3[1.8]

AC picking up after AA reduces.

Frontier14

Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:34 pm

Is NK having trouble filling seats to SAN with their pull down from DFW and DET?

Frontier 14

AirFiero

Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:26 pm

flymco753 wrote:
AirFiero wrote:
DL DTW-SJC JUN 1.7>1.0[0.8]

Once again, DL leaves me baffled as to their “focus” strategy while cutting a frequency from a supposed focus city to a hub...at the beginning of summer?
I talked to someone who works up there for DL and apparently they'll be seeing seats go up but amount of flights go down including the dismissal of Saturday special flights. He said seats will increase to "core hubs" like ATL, MSP, & SLC. A few other specifics I can't say publicly, but he used to work at CVG and is seeing a potentially similar trend happening with gates being closed and staffing not being replaced when relocating/retiring, etc.

So, upgauging aircraft, and reducing flights?

As for gates being closed and staff reductions, are you talking at SJC or CVG?

flymco753

Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:17 pm

AirFiero wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
AirFiero wrote:
DL DTW-SJC JUN 1.7>1.0[0.8]

Once again, DL leaves me baffled as to their “focus” strategy while cutting a frequency from a supposed focus city to a hub...at the beginning of summer?
I talked to someone who works up there for DL and apparently they'll be seeing seats go up but amount of flights go down including the dismissal of Saturday special flights. He said seats will increase to "core hubs" like ATL, MSP, & SLC. A few other specifics I can't say publicly, but he used to work at CVG and is seeing a potentially similar trend happening with gates being closed and staffing not being replaced when relocating/retiring, etc.

He's at DTW now.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

Cubsrule

Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:25 pm

flymco753 wrote:
AirFiero wrote:
flymco753 wrote:

He's at DTW now.

Delta has been closing gates and upgauging at DTW for the better part of a decade. What am I missing here?
I can't decide whether I miss the tulip or the bowling shoe more

PSU.DTW.SCE

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:03 am

Sure they could probably close off another pod of gates on C but I am not buying the Sky is falling rumor at DTW about closing a significant amount of gates or a substantial amount of staffing reductions.

There are a number of gates that are -200 only and can’t easily be configured.

DTW is posting record O&D numbers and DL is increasing domestic capacity in 2020.

Time will tell but this sounds like ramper break room rumor talk.

flymco753

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:37 am

PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:
Sure they could probably close off another pod of gates on C but I am not buying the Sky is falling rumor at DTW about closing a significant amount of gates or a substantial amount of staffing reductions.

DTW is posting record O&D numbers and DL is increasing domestic capacity in 2020.

Sky isn't falling, just isn't going in the right direction. The BZN & AVL reductions reflect those additions of ATL. LF's were fine on BZN & AVL, I'd much rather have seen them go seasonal daily before cutting them and shifting gears in a new direction. I'm not trying to sound like some of the other DTW posters, but it doesn't seem like the ducks are all in a line. If ducks were truly in a line they would've at least tried ELP or ABQ by now at least seasonally and daily or 6x a week.
...the carriage of liquids, gels, and aerosols are prohibited through the screening checkpoint except for travel size toiletries of 3 ounces or less...

bfitzflyer

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:48 am

How does this turn into a DTW thread with one change of schedule. It is great that people are passionate about their local airport, but really ruining this site for everyone else.

Josh32121

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:17 am

NWADC10BOS wrote:
tphuang wrote:
Thanks again enilria for delivering this so early. Looks like you updated the script for Puerto Rico!

enilria wrote:
**AA AUS-BOS APR 0>1.3[0] MAY 0>1.5[0] JUN 0>1.6[0] JUL 0>1.6[0] AUG 0>1.5[0] SEP 0>1.6[0]
**AA AUS-SJC APR 0>1.4[0] MAY 0>1.7[0] JUN 0>1.7[0] JUL 0>1.7[0] AUG 0>1.7[0] SEP 0>1.7[0]
**AA AUS-SJD MAY 0>0.2[0] JUN 0>0.3[0] JUL 0>0.3[0] AUG 0>0.3[0] SEP 0>0.3[0]

so not exactly 2x daily for AA starting off both routes. There must be some AUS corporate contract at stake here. Looks like huge bloodbath in both cases.

Dell is one possibility for the company involved - Dell HQ is in Austin with major operations in BOS area (former EMC in Hopkinton) and SJC area (VMware in Palo Alto). I work out of Hopkinton, visiting both Austin and Palo Alto every so often - for Palo Alto from BOS, I'll take SJC over SFO every day of the week and twice on Sunday :D.

Haha I work for a Dell subsidiary and thought the same thing. Lots of traffic AUS-BOS/SJC--particularly with recent Pivotal/Carbon Black deals on top of EMC a couple of years ago.
ATLien

chepos

OAG Changes 12/15/2019:AA Adds AUS-BOS/SJC/SJD;AC/WS Add BOS-YYC;DL Adds ATL-BOI/GEG,PEK>PKX;UA Adds IAD-BGR/MSN/TVC

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:25 am

bfitzflyer wrote:
How does this turn into a DTW thread with one change of schedule. It is great that people are passionate about their local airport, but really ruining this site for everyone else.

There was no AA JFK changes this week, so we have to focus on something else (DL at DTW). Wait until next week when the AA MAX cuts are rolled in, you will really see madness then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fly the Flag!!!!

flymco753

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:38 am

bfitzflyer wrote:
Contrary to your beliefs, I am actually trying to learn about another market that I've been visiting and have lived in. I'm lucky enough to have a market that could sustain a nonstop flight to virtually any airport, but it's not a crime to learn about a market that has the potential to really do well without constant reductions and fare hikes on secondary leisure routes. :bigthumbsup:

Rdh3e

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:58 am

Only one of Delta's core hubs is both A) in a declining employment trend this year, and B) not at all time employment highs.

I'll leave you to guess which one that is.

bfitzflyer

Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:05 am

flymco753 wrote:
bfitzflyer wrote:
Contrary to your beliefs, I am actually trying to learn about another market that I've been visiting and have lived in. I'm lucky enough to have a market that could sustain a nonstop flight to virtually any airport, but it's not a crime to learn about a market that has the potential to really do well without constant reductions and fare hikes on secondary leisure routes. :bigthumbsup:
Then learn abut it in the DTW thread.

n7371f

Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:23 am

GEG market, which includes Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint, Idaho, has been on fire the last two years. This is a big get. Now if they could just get DGS off the property and replaced with DL people above wing it'd be even better!

stapleton wrote:
All very true but the ATL-BOI/BZN/GEG are selling indefinitely through the current selling schedule in November. There are very few tourists in November and these three markets are three of their largest markets they don’t serve from ATL in any season. This is an investment in their already inherent strengths in both ends of these routes.

flymco753

Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:10 am

bfitzflyer wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
bfitzflyer wrote:
Then learn abut it in the DTW thread.
Excellent, let me head over to a thread that can't and doesn't exists because of those who decided to ruin it. :thumbsup:

dangrad

Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:46 am

dangrad wrote:
Since we’re on the subject, is it possible, please, to go back to having the markets arranged by Hub to Spoke (when a hub is involved on one side of the city pair?

Thank you!

usdcaguy

Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:56 am

dangrad wrote:
dangrad wrote:
Since we’re on the subject, is it possible, please, to go back to having the markets arranged by Hub to Spoke (when a hub is involved on one side of the city pair?

Thank you!

You keep insisting on this, yet Enilria has been doing this graciously for years and likely has his reasons for listing changes in alphabetical order. If he doesn’t respond, please do not get insistent. He doesn’t work for you, so what you get is what you get.

ericm2031

Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:00 am

I wonder if the AUS adds by AA will be affected if the MAX cuts get extended anymore. They just extended them through April 6, so one more extension and this will overlap into the schedule for these new routes.

FSDan

Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:57 am

flymco753 wrote:
PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:

Sky isn't falling, just isn't going in the right direction. The BZN & AVL reductions reflect those additions of ATL. LF's were fine on BZN & AVL, I'd much rather have seen them go seasonal daily before cutting them and shifting gears in a new direction. I'm not trying to sound like some of the other DTW posters, but it doesn't seem like the ducks are all in a line. If ducks were truly in a line they would've at least tried ELP or ABQ by now at least seasonally and daily or 6x a week.

BZN and AVL were surely not more than weekend-only from DTW last summer. I wasn't even aware DTW-BZN was a thing, and I follow route networks pretty closely.
This is my signature until I think of a better one.

Rdh3e

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:16 pm

FSDan wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:

BZN and AVL were surely not more than weekend-only from DTW last summer. I wasn't even aware DTW-BZN was a thing, and I follow route networks pretty closely.

Both were launched new last summer as Saturday only markets.

AVL flew 77% full for the season and BZN flew 91% full for the season.

It's possible DL hasn't gotten back around to loading BZN again, but I wouldn't hold my breath for AVL.

WA707atMSP

Mon Dec 16, 2019 2:22 pm

usdcaguy wrote:
dangrad wrote:
dangrad wrote:

Thank you!

You keep insisting on this, yet Enilria has been doing this graciously for years and likely has his reasons for listing changes in alphabetical order. If he doesn’t respond, please do not get insistent. He doesn’t work for you, so what you get is what you get.

If you look at the profile of "dangrad", he's made just 6 post on ANet, so he has NOT been "insisting on this".

Please give someone who rarely posts on ANet a break!

flymco753

Mon Dec 16, 2019 4:23 pm

Rdh3e wrote:
FSDan wrote:
flymco753 wrote:

Both were launched new last summer as Saturday only markets.

AVL flew 77% full for the season and BZN flew 91% full for the season.

It's possible DL hasn't gotten back around to loading BZN again, but I wouldn't hold my breath for AVL.
They had both of them loaded in until this weekend. The focus is probably shifting towards the new daily year round ATL flight to BZN. It's a tough pill to swallow though when LF's were in the low 90's and you lose a route. Other airlines aren't going to pick it up because NK has shifted their focus to BWI & EWR and SY has no ambitions of expanding into the market at this time. The only possibility I can see is F9 twice a week, that seems pretty realistic but PDEW is skewed with the data averaging one day of 7 in a week.

enilria
Topic Author

Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:44 pm

dangrad wrote:
Since we’re in the subject, is it possible, please, to go back to having the markets arranged by Hub to Spoke (when a hub is involved on one side of the city pair?

Thank you!

It created problems so I had to stop doing it that way a year or two ago. Basically the international markets are calculated based on USA*-* while the domestic markets are USA*-USA*. So there's a dupe of all the domestic markets from the two directions, while only one of the international markets. Plus they keep changing whether things like SJU are domestic or intl. So if I only show records where the origin is a hub (or neither city is a hub) it misses some of the intl destinations because there is not a reverse record for each of the intl routes. It's too complicated to fix.

enilria
Topic Author

Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:47 pm

usdcaguy wrote:
dangrad wrote:
dangrad wrote:

Thank you!

:) I replied above. It's too complicated to fix. I did get Puerto Rico fixed again, though. Until it switches back to the USA again in the source data. <eye roll>

enilria
Topic Author

Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:48 pm

Ishrion wrote:
Delta updated their Beijing page to feature Daxing: https://www.delta.com/us/en/airports/as ... g-overview

Delta Air Lines is proud to move with our partner China Eastern Airlines from Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to our latest home at Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX).

Our partner airlines will eventually move most of their connecting flights to the new Beijing Daxing International Airport (PKX), where Delta will begin operations on March 29, 2020. However, your itinerary may still indicate a short inter-airport connection transfer from Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to PKX until China Eastern loads their final PKX schedule into the system. Once their schedule is loaded into the system, your itinerary will be updated to reflect a same airport transfer at PKX.

> However, your itinerary may still indicate a short inter-airport connection transfer from Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) to PKX until China Eastern loads their final PKX schedule into the system.
If that became reality and they were selling an airport2airport connect I'd be PISSED.

capitalflyer

Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:40 pm

UA ORD-SBN JUN 6>7[4] JUL 6>7[4] AUG 6>7[4] SEP 6>7[5]

YOY increase accounts for pending closure of Airport Supersaver/Coach USA service from SBN to ORD as of Dec. 31. I wonder if AA will add a flight or two to ORD as well to account for this loss or if the flights to DFW/CLT/PHL cover connections efficiently already?

In the announcement about the closure, the airport said they were sorry to see it go, but they stand to gain more than lose I would imagine as this makes leakage to MDW and ORD that much harder. This added to the large number of improvements to facility and service at SBN has it on a strong growth trajectory.

capitalflyer

Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:47 pm

UA AVL-IAD MAY 2>3[2]
**UA BGR-IAD JUN 0>1.8[0] JUL 0>2[0] AUG 0>2[0] SEP 0>2[0]
UA IAD-ITH MAY 3>4[3]
**UA IAD-MSN MAY 0>1.5[0] JUN 0>2[0] JUL 0>2[0] AUG 0>2[0.1] SEP 0>2[0]
**UA IAD-TVC JUN 0.1>0.9[0.1] JUL 0.1>1.0[0.1] AUG 0.1>0.5[0.1]
UA IAD-SJU MAY 0.3>1.1[0]
UA IAD-STT MAY 0.4>1.0[0.1]

WOW!! All these additions. I bet we get an announcement before the end of the year about a new UA concourse at IAD before the end of the year! :duck: :roll: :lol:

capitalflyer

Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:48 pm

capitalflyer wrote:
UA AVL-IAD MAY 2>3[2]
UA IAD-ITH MAY 3>4[3]
WOW!! All these additions. I bet we get an announcement before the end of the year about a new UA concourse at IAD before the end of the year! :duck: :roll: :lol:

Seriously though, seems UA is continuing to move full steam towards dehubbing EWR. :duck:
Last edited by capitalflyer on Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

capitalflyer

Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:50 pm

capitalflyer wrote:
capitalflyer wrote:
UA AVL-IAD MAY 2>3[2]
UA IAD-ITH MAY 3>4[3]

Seriously though, seems UA is continue to move full steam towards dehubbing EWR. :duck:

Seriously seriously though, the effort at shifting connecting traffic to IAD from EWR is obviously in full swing. Do we have any idea about how many routes/flights total UA expects to shift? And when the bulk of this process will be "completed"? Realizing of course that additional shifting back and forth will continue as needed based on the market conditions.

LAXdude1023

Mon Dec 16, 2019 6:51 pm

capitalflyer wrote:
capitalflyer wrote:
UA AVL-IAD MAY 2>3[2]
UA IAD-ITH MAY 3>4[3]

Seriously though, seems UA is continue to move full steam towards dehubbing EWR. :duck:

Thats because IAD is the only hub in the last 20 years thats made it as a true reliever hub. It takes a large O&D base, lots of international demand, and a exponentially growing economy to make it as a reliever hub. IAD has that. CVG, STL, and PIT did not.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK THE PAYWALL!!!!

twicearound

Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:01 pm

Frontier14 wrote:
Is NK having trouble filling seats to SAN with their pull down from DFW and DET?

Frontier 14

Do you mean DTW?

umichman

Mon Dec 16, 2019 9:30 pm

FSDan wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:

Year, these routes are not exactly much to get excited about. If they were to completely drop recently added routes like DTW-SJC, DTW-SMF, and DTW-SNA, I'd get more concerned.

PSU.DTW.SCE

Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:10 pm

Here is the official DL press release announcing the new routes loaded this past weekend for Summer 2020.
https://news.delta.com/head-west-delta- ... ty-and-los

I think most of them are already discussed but what led to a bunch of DTW the sky-is-falling comments, DL actually mentioned in the press release that DTW-SJC getting a second daily year-round flight starting July 6th. (not June that was just updated in this week's OAG data).

LAXBUR

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:52 am

Local news in Boise reported the route today. Local news states the route qualifies for an incentive but an application hasn't yet been made by Delta. Delta is also going up to four mainline per day at least during summer with a total of six flights on BOI-SLC. I believe Delta will now have the most mainline flights at BOI when you don't consider Southwest.

evank516

Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:59 am

Rdh3e wrote:
stapleton wrote:
All very true but the ATL-BOI/BZN/GEG are selling indefinitely through the current selling schedule in November. There are very few tourists in November and these three markets are three of their largest markets they don’t serve from ATL in any season. This is an investment in their already inherent strengths in both ends of these routes.

More likely they will shorten them to seasonal at some point soon.

I'd agree with all except ATL-GEG. I think the market may be solid enough to warrant year round for them.

Caribbean007

Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:25 pm

A320NK wrote:
I am equally shocked. Everytime I have done this redeye the plane has been full. I know it isn’t a scientific sampling, nor do full planes mean $$$$ but I am surprised.

I have friends that took that flight EWR-SDQ and said plane was full too, so I think should be something else and not low yield.

blockski

Tue Dec 17, 2019 2:41 pm

LAXdude1023 wrote:
capitalflyer wrote:
capitalflyer wrote:
UA AVL-IAD MAY 2>3[2]
UA IAD-ITH MAY 3>4[3]

Thats because IAD is the only hub in the last 20 years thats made it as a true reliever hub. It takes a large O&D base, lots of international demand, and a exponentially growing economy to make it as a reliever hub. IAD has that. CVG, STL, and PIT did not.

So, in other words, IAD is not relieving anything at all, it is a hub in its own right.

It's a category error to call IAD a reliever hub. The very fact that IAD has a large O&D base, international demand, and a growing economy should be your first clues that it's not a reliever hub.

The second clue should be the actual history - United grew IAD as a hub before the CO merger, and before EWR was part of the network. If anything, the post-merger strategy to cut IAD showed just how poorly the idea of using IAD just to relieve traffic in United's network worked.

capitalflyer

Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:04 pm

blockski wrote:
LAXdude1023 wrote:
capitalflyer wrote:

So, in other words, IAD is not relieving anything at all, it is a hub in its own right.

It's a category error to call IAD a reliever hub. The very fact that IAD has a large O&D base, international demand, and a growing economy should be your first clues that it's not a reliever hub.

The second clue should be the actual history - United grew IAD as a hub before the CO merger, and before EWR was part of the network. If anything, the post-merger strategy to cut IAD showed just how poorly the idea of using IAD just to relieve traffic in United's network worked.

Definitely a hybrid, a medium size fortress hub on its own, but also can act as reliever as well with plentiful space for expansion, less crowded airspace (than NYC), better weather, etc.

LAXdude1023

Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:52 pm

blockski wrote:
LAXdude1023 wrote:
capitalflyer wrote:

If IAD didnt serve as a reliever hub, UA wouldnt be shifting connections to IAD from EWR. I didnt say that all IAD was is a reliever hub, but it certainly is a reliever hub.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BRING BACK THE PAYWALL!!!!

HanCholo

Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:14 am

flymco753 wrote:
PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:

DL should try DTW-ELP at least seasonally. They instead have gone with SLC-ELP twice already and the latter was recently pulled again. Isn't PDEW higher with DTW than SLC? I would think DTW could work with an A220?

usflyguy

Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:54 am

Delta is moving to the new Beijing Airport because China Eastern is supposedly moving most of its flights there.

https://www.businesstraveller.com/busin ... arch-2020/
My post is my ideas and my opinions only, I do not represent the ideas or opinions of anyone else or company.

flymco753

Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:14 pm

HanCholo wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:

DL should try DTW-ELP at least seasonally. They instead have gone with SLC-ELP twice already and the latter was recently pulled again. Isn't PDEW higher with DTW than SLC? I would think DTW could work with an A220?
The traffic is there with an average of just under 110 passengers combined and a yield fare averaged above $250. I don't see it a potential A220 candidate because they don't even run mainline to SAT. The CRJ-900 should make it.

Caribbean007

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:37 pm

Scarebus34 wrote:
A320NK wrote:
danipawa wrote:
For my understanding EWR-SDQ is doing very well..what happened..?

I am equally shocked. Everytime I have done this redeye the plane has been full. I know it isn’t a scientific sampling, nor do full planes mean $$$$ but I am surprised.

Very low yield - they can probably make more money moving the plane elsewhere.

The cut back from NK into SDQ with the routes from MCO and EWR should be something diferent, they was doing both with the same airplane. Actually in the route EWR-SDQ are operating UA with 3 daily flights, B6 with 1 daily and NK with 1 daily. The statistic for EWR-SDQ in Jan-Nov 2018 was 179,983 pax transported, and for Jan-Nov 2019 was 385,635, in the same order the route MCO-SDQ for Jan-Nov 2018 was 79,571 and for Jan-Nov 2019 was 181,944 this one B6 and NK both 1 daily flight. So I dont think was because very low Yield, and actually F9 just announced will start EWR-SDQ same day of the last flight from NK.

KFTG

Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:47 pm

The BOI-ATL uses DL3132 flight number. When did mainline start using the 3xxx series?

Aliqiout

Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:37 pm

HanCholo wrote:
flymco753 wrote:
PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:

DL (and NW) have never been able to do much in ELP for some reason. They are back to ATL only. Nearby ABQ has ATL, LAX, SLC, MSP (seasonal), but no DTW. Is there enough extra traffic between DTW and ELP to justify the flight?