What is American seeking here? What remedy specifically? The seizing of Delta's use of the word? And monetary damages?
From the complaint:
For these reasons, plaintiff American respectfully prays for the following relief:
A. A finding that Delta unlawfully, willfully, and without authorization infringed
upon American's Flagship Marks, and engaged in unfair competition, in violation of the Lanham
Act, 15 U.S.C. §1125, et seq.
B. An order that Delta, its officers, agents, servants, employees, and attorneys, and
all persons acting for, by, through, or under it be permanently enjoined from:
1. Using the term "Flagship" (or any similar or derivative term) in
association with airport lounges, seating, food, dining, check-in, tickets,
airplane interiors, on-the-ground services, booking services, or in-flight
2. Using the term "Flagship" (or any similar or derivative term) in any other
manner which creates confusion with American's Flagship Marks;
3. Using the term "Flagship" (or any similar or derivative term) which in any
way constitutes unfair competition with American; and
4. registering or applying to register any trademark, service mark, domain
name, or other source identifier or symbol of origin consisting of or
incorporating the term "Flagship" ( or any similar or derivative term), or
any other term that infringes or is likely to be confused with the Flagship
C. An award to American of monetary relief in an amount to be fixed by the Court in
its discretion as just, including:
1. All profits received by Delta from sales and revenues of any kind made as
a result of its trademark infringement and unfair competition;
2. All damages sustained by American as a result of Delta's infringement
and unfair competition, including ascertainable damages, costs, and
attorney fees, and enhanced damages for willful infringement.
D. An award to American of all other relief as this Court considers just and proper.