United November schedule update:
- 44% of November 2019 schedule (four point increase from October 2020)
- 49% domestic capacity compared to November 2019
- 38% international capacity compared to November 2019
- Launching IAD-EYW
- Resume DEN-MIA, SFO-TPA
- Increase LAX-OGG to daily
- Resume DEN-FRA with 3x weekly
- Increase IAH-FRA to 5x weekly
- Resume SFO-TPE pax with 3x weekly
- Increase SFO-ICN to 5x weekly
- Resume IAH-SCL/GIG with 3x weekly
- Resume Caribbean and Central American destinations, including Antigua, Curacao, Grand Cayman, Managua, Nassau, St. Lucia and Roatan.
- Expanding service on over 20 routes with new service to Acapulco and Zihuatanejo and expanded service to Cancun, Cozumel, Cabo San Lucas and Puerto Vallarta.
Three of United's recently-announced international routes go on sale tomorrow and they've announced the inaugural dates:
- ORD-DEL begins December 10, 2020.
- SFO-BLR begins May 6, 2021
- EWR-JNB begins March 27, 2021https://hub.united.com/2020-10-02-unite ... 90810.html