Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Boof02671

Re: AA Fleet Updates - 2020

Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:53 am

No approved fixes. I don’t grasp why you don’t understand. The FAA will have a field day with UA.

Guess you didn’t read the FAA report where those are proposed fixes, not approved.

Guess you’ve never worked aircraft maintenance. You work off of a job card writing from an AD and EO.

So since there is no approved Boeing not FAA authorized fix. What ever they might be doing isn’t legal nor approved.

CriticalPoint

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:00 am

Boof02671 wrote:
No approved fixes. I don’t grasp why you don’t understand. The FAA will have a field day with UA.

Guess you didn’t read the FAA report where those are proposed fixes, not approved.

Guess you’ve never worked aircraft maintenance. You work off of a job card writing from an AD and EO.

So since there is no approved Boeing not FAA authorized fix. What ever they might be doing isn’t legal nor approved.

Yeah I’m sure that’s it :roll:

hagela

Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:27 am

Boof02671 wrote:
CriticalPoint wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:
There is no work to be completed, the FAA hasn’t approved any plan to fix the Max, no ADs have been issued, and as I said the comment period is still open. They can be performing routine maintenance, but no fix to the MCAS system has been approved.

“FAA Updates on Boeing 737 MAX8/3/2020
Boeing 737 MAX AD NPRM Now Available for Early Public Review
Today, the FAA sent a notice of proposed rulemaking (NPRM) for a Boeing 737 MAX airworthiness directive (AD) (PDF) to the Office of the Federal Register for publication. The NPRM proposes mandating a number of design changes to address an identified unsafe condition. When the NPRM publishes in the Federal Register, a 45 day public comment period will begin. The FAA is posting the NPRM on its website today to enable the public to begin review early.
The FAA will also be placing the Preliminary Summary of the FAA’s Review of the Boeing 737 MAX (PDF) in the docket to assist with the review of the proposed AD.“

https://www.faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=93206

Summary report

https://www.faa.gov/news/media/attachme ... ry-v-1.pdf

Yeah well United Airlines and MCO maintenance disagree with your expert analysis of maintenance operation. Still no mention of Boeing mechanics doing the work just a big shout out to MCO mechanics and pictures of them doing the work.

I’ll let this topic get back to AA fleets. Have a good one.

Apparently you don’t grasp how it works. No work can be done by anyone as there are NO ADs and no approved fixes. I don’t understand why you can’t comprehend you can’t fix a plane that had no approved procedures nor an AD.

https://www.businessinsider.com/boeing- ... 2019-9?amp

Boof,
While you're right there's no released AD, the NPRM does reference 3 Boeing Special Attention Service Bulletins.
An airline can accomplish those published and approved service bulletins voluntarily currently. When the AD is released, so long as the SBs haven't been revised, an airline could use the accomplishment of one or all of the SBs to comply with the AD.

OB1504

Re: AA 737’s still in bare metal scheme

Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:16 am

N649DL wrote:
USAirKid wrote:
N649DL wrote:
Would it kill AA to give us a bare metal USAir scheme and/or late 1990s USAIRWAYS Steve Wolf heritage jets as well? And if we really wanna get technical, they should add a Trump Shuttle livery too. ;-)

All the heritage liveries on the PM US side are on NB Airbusses, since they started them before the merger with AA. I don’t think they want to stray from that

Understood it’s also tied back to original registration numbers as well, but for instance Piedmont never operated the 319, TWA / AirCal / Reno Air never had 738 and are all current AA Heritage Schemes. They could easily do a Steve Wolf US scheme on an Airbus but a bare metal USAir early 1990s scheme could only be done on a 738 (Bare metal finish can’t be done on Airbuses)

IIRC they kept the US Airways predecessor heritage jets on LUS aircraft and the AA ones on LAA aircraft. I don’t think the registration numbers had anything to do with which aircraft were chosen; the LUS A319s were registered after the fact with suffixes to match their heritage schemes. For example, N745UW became N745VJ when it received the Allegheny scheme.

Granted, there’s nothing stopping them from breaking their own “rule” and using an LAA 737 for another US heritage jet. It would be fair to do another US heritage jet given that there are two AA heritage jets in the 1964 and 1967 liveries. Or they could take an LUS A319 and just use the standard gray base in lieu of bare metal.

Part of me is still hoping that when the TWA/Reno Air/AirCal 737s come due for repaint they’ll be redone with the correct white base. The gray looks awful in anything but bright sunlight.

USAirKid

Mon Aug 17, 2020 7:28 am

Boof02671 wrote:
USAirKid wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:
US never owned the Trump Shutle, they managed it for Citibank and once it was bought the name was changed. And a big he’ll no

I’m pretty sure that for a while US Air owned the shuttle jointly the banks who financed it. (Citibank was the lead of a syndicated loan to Trump Shuttle.) They had an option to buy the banks out and eventually did. Although AFAIK Shuttle Inc survived as a subsidiary of US Air/US Air Group for quite sometime.

Nope Trump defaulted, Citibank hired US to manage it, and had an option to buy it which they did after a specific time period. It was never owned jointly. I was working for US and was an IAM rep and after the Shuttle was merged their mechanics sued the IAM wanting their Eastern seniority.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

US’s history page shows that US Airways Group owned 40% of the shuttle with the banks owning another 60%. I haven’t had time to go look up 8Ks or 10Ks which would legally have to describe the transaction accurately

Boof02671

Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:19 pm

USAirKid wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:
USAirKid wrote:

I’m pretty sure that for a while US Air owned the shuttle jointly the banks who financed it. (Citibank was the lead of a syndicated loan to Trump Shuttle.) They had an option to buy the banks out and eventually did. Although AFAIK Shuttle Inc survived as a subsidiary of US Air/US Air Group for quite sometime.

Nope Trump defaulted, Citibank hired US to manage it, and had an option to buy it which they did after a specific time period. It was never owned jointly. I was working for US and was an IAM rep and after the Shuttle was merged their mechanics sued the IAM wanting their Eastern seniority.

US’s history page shows that US Airways Group owned 40% of the shuttle with the banks owning another 60%. I haven’t had time to go look up 8Ks or 10Ks which would legally have to describe the transaction accurately

Did you even read your source?
If US owned 40% how did they buy the remaining 90% as your source states?

90%+40%=130%.

“ On November 19, 1997, US Airways purchased the remaining 90% of Shuttle, Inc. and continued to operate the US Airways Shuttle separately from the rest of the airline. Employees of the Shuttle also operated on a separate seniority list, since the company operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of US Airways Group.”

Boof02671

Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:58 pm

From the 1997 10k:

“ 14. ACQUISITION OF SHUTTLE

On December 30, 1997, the Company purchased Shuttle for $189.8 million.
Shuttle, which operates under the trade name "US Airways Shuttle," provides
high-frequency service between New York, Boston and Washington. For
accounting purposes the acquisition was treated as a purchase and,
accordingly, Shuttle's results of operations for December 31, 1997 have
been included in the Company's Consolidated Statements of Operations for
1997. In addition, Shuttle's assets and liabilities were re-valued at fair
value as of the acquisition date. The Company's Consolidated Balance Sheets
as of December 31, 1997 include the assets and liabilities of Shuttle. The
purchase of Shuttle resulted in goodwill, as discussed in Note 1(f).

The impact of this acquisition was not material to the Company's
Consolidated Statements of Operations or its Consolidated Balance Sheets;
consequently, no pro forma information is presented.”

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data ... 000005.txt

And your source has no links to what is claimed.

USAirKid

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:00 am

Boof02671 wrote:
USAirKid wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:

90%+40%=130%.

“ On November 19, 1997, US Airways purchased the remaining 90% of Shuttle, Inc. and continued to operate the US Airways Shuttle separately from the rest of the airline. Employees of the Shuttle also operated on a separate seniority list, since the company operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of US Airways Group.”

Yes I did read the article or more accurately I skimmed it.

However, USAir approached the banks and successfully negotiated an extremely complex arrangement, where USAir Group (the holding company of USAir) would take over and assume 40% ownership and agreed to manage the shuttle operation for ten years.

I would've guessed that the 90% was a scrivener's error, people do sometimes mix up 6s and 9s.

I will say this: A little courtesy would be nice. Its fine picking apart the source that I used. It isn't fine or polite attacking me for my reading skills.

USAirKid

Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:09 am

Boof02671 wrote:
From the 1997 10k:
On December 30, 1997, the Company purchased Shuttle for $189.8 million.
Shuttle, which operates under the trade name "US Airways Shuttle,"

Boof026171 wrote:
And your source has no links to what is claimed.

Fair enough. I did look at several other sources from the same time frame, and you are correct none of them mention a 60/40 ownership split. I'm curious where that incorrect information got started.

Sadly it doesn't seem like the 10Ks and 8Ks from 1990 to 1993 are available online, which is a shame since those would've most clearly described the transaction in question.

Boof02671

Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:54 am

USAirKid wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:
USAirKid wrote:

90%+40%=130%.

Yes I did read the article or more accurately I skimmed it.

However, USAir approached the banks and successfully negotiated an extremely complex arrangement, where USAir Group (the holding company of USAir) would take over and assume 40% ownership and agreed to manage the shuttle operation for ten years.

I would've guessed that the 90% was a scrivener's error, people do sometimes mix up 6s and 9s.

I will say this: A little courtesy would be nice. Its fine picking apart the source that I used. It isn't fine or polite attacking me for my reading skills.

I did post from the 10k and even provided you the link.

It was hard to find but Edgar had it in its database.

And I didn’t attack you, I asked you if you read your source.

UpNAWAy

Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:18 pm

hagela wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:
CriticalPoint wrote:

Yeah well United Airlines and MCO maintenance disagree with your expert analysis of maintenance operation. Still no mention of Boeing mechanics doing the work just a big shout out to MCO mechanics and pictures of them doing the work.

Apparently you don’t grasp how it works. No work can be done by anyone as there are NO ADs and no approved fixes. I don’t understand why you can’t comprehend you can’t fix a plane that had no approved procedures nor an AD.

Boof,
While you're right there's no released AD, the NPRM does reference 3 Boeing Special Attention Service Bulletins.
An airline can accomplish those published and approved service bulletins voluntarily currently. When the AD is released, so long as the SBs haven't been revised, an airline could use the accomplishment of one or all of the SBs to comply with the AD.

Not only that these aircraft have been in long term storage for almost 18 months. There is 4-5 weeks of work that needs to be done, even if the FAA had no additional requirements for RTS. So they are getting ready to start the un-storage process as they finalize the repairs needed for FAA sign-off.

Boof02671

Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:32 pm

CriticalPoint wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:
CriticalPoint wrote:

Here you go direct quote from the internal united article:

“Phase One occurs in MCO’s South Hangar and takes four to five days. One of the biggest parts of Phase One is to address an issue that has received a lot of coverage. The Stabilizer Trim System Arm Circuit Wire Separation modification re-routes existing wiring and installs replacement wiring to create physical separation of the Stabilizer Arm Circuit and the Stabilizer Control Circuit in case there is a wiring failure.”

So what work are they doing? I don’t know what AA is doing but UA is getting the MAXs ready.

That is a wiring issue, not the MCAS fix.

Detroit313

Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:18 pm

A321 N161UW in Tulsa to get Kodiak'd (had been previously Oasis'd).

alasizon

Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:32 pm

Detroit313 wrote:

My understanding was that Kodiak only applied to 738s, which part of Kodiak applies to the Oasised 321s?
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent

Detroit313

Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:32 pm

I think I have identified an issue with Kodiak on the 737.

Overall all the changes with Kodiak are great. I was very happy.

The only issue is that the first row appears to not have a USB port like the others rows do.

Before Kodiak, the USB port used to be together with the universal power port under the armrest. But now that they moved the USB port next to the tablet holder in front of you, they replaced the universal power port and it does not have a USB port which is fine, since there is a USB port next to the tablet holder.

At row 1 though where there is no tablet holder in front of you, it seems like they got rid of the USB/universal power port without providing a USB port somewhere else. There is just a universal power port whereas all other rows have a USB port too. Weird.

Miamiairport

Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:55 pm

alasizon wrote:
Detroit313 wrote:

My understanding was that Kodiak only applied to 738s, which part of Kodiak applies to the Oasised 321s?

There were a few LUS321s in the new configuration pre COVID 19. Maybe they were "Oasis" and now need to be "Kodiak."

AA321T

Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:21 pm

alasizon wrote:
Detroit313 wrote:

They’re getting the new cabin dividers and updated under seat stowage.

Detroit313

Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:47 pm

Can someone at AA let someone know that there is an issue with the new Kodiak first class? The first row does not have a USB port like with OASIS. Only a universal power port while all other rows have a USB port too.

Ishrion
Topic Author

Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:04 pm

Detroit313 wrote:
Can someone at AA let someone know that there is an issue with the new Kodiak first class? The first row does not have a USB port like with OASIS. Only a universal power port while all other rows have a USB port too.

Have you tried contacting them? https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-servic ... ations.jsp

cathay747

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:10 pm

Ishrion wrote:
Detroit313 wrote:

Have you tried contacting them? https://www.aa.com/i18n/customer-servic ... ations.jsp

Not being a user of any device other than a Kindle and an iPod for music, can somebody explain to me why a USB port is so important? Power I can certainly grasp, but a USB? Per above, it seems to be a huge issue, at least for some. Thanks in advance.
Try a Little VC-10derness

Ishrion
Topic Author

Wed Sep 02, 2020 2:21 pm

cathay747 wrote:
Ishrion wrote:
Detroit313 wrote:

Not being a user of any device other than a Kindle and an iPod for music, can somebody explain to me why a USB port is so important? Power I can certainly grasp, but a USB? Per above, it seems to be a huge issue, at least for some. Thanks in advance.

In my opinion, it's more convenient for the user. Instead of having to take out a charging block and your USB, you only need the USB cord.

Having USB ports available is one less item you have to worry about and one less item you need to charge your device.

ahj2000

Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:29 pm

Ishrion wrote:
cathay747 wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

In my opinion, it's more convenient for the user. Instead of having to take out a charging block and your USB, you only need the USB cord.

Having USB ports available is one less item you have to worry about and one less item you need to charge your device.

Also usually lets you charge both a phone and a laptop simultaneously, which can be very helpful on longer flights.
-Andrés Juánez

OB1504

Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:35 pm

ahj2000 wrote:
Ishrion wrote:
cathay747 wrote:

Also usually lets you charge both a phone and a laptop simultaneously, which can be very helpful on longer flights.

I personally never plug my phone directly into any public USB ports for security reasons. Couldn’t you charge the phone and the laptop by plugging the laptop into the outlet and the phone into the laptop?

phllax

Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:27 pm

Miamiairport wrote:
alasizon wrote:
Detroit313 wrote:

There were a few LUS321s in the new configuration pre COVID 19. Maybe they were "Oasis" and now need to be "Kodiak."

I think under 5.

USAirKid

Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:46 am

OB1504 wrote:
ahj2000 wrote:
Ishrion wrote:

I personally never plug my phone directly into any public USB ports for security reasons. Couldn’t you charge the phone and the laptop by plugging the laptop into the outlet and the phone into the laptop?

Just get an adapter to block the data pairs.

cathay747

Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:52 pm

ahj2000 wrote:
Ishrion wrote:
cathay747 wrote:

Thank you both Ishrion and ahj2000 for educating me. I get it now; as I said initially, I only ever take/use my Kindle, which can be recharged using either (and I always fully charge it before leaving on a trip so it's never been an issue), and an iPod which runs on AAA bats...and I always carry spares which are easily accessible.
Try a Little VC-10derness

Ishrion
Topic Author

Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:10 am

AA's latest 787-8, N874AN, had its first test flight today:

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/13 ... 7518888960

miaami

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:06 pm

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL9786

Strange flight today. Does AA contract work out to a vender at INT? Or are they parking some aircraft here?

Ishrion
Topic Author

Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:18 pm

miaami wrote:

Strange flight today. Does AA contract work out to a vender at INT? Or are they parking some aircraft here?

One 737-800 DFW-INT yesterday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airc ... n#2573f20c

And one 738 flying AUS-INT today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n922an

It seems to be for storage/maintenance. According to this, United stored a few there and the airport's director expects American Airlines "to bring in a few maintenance projects later this summer": https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/charlo ... ded-planes

Boof02671

Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:32 pm

Brandon757

Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:44 pm

Boof02671 wrote:

But we don't like simplification.

machbullet

Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:43 pm

Ishrion wrote:
It’s a heritage livery and it’s the only aircraft in the fleet with the polished aluminum livery. Registration is N921NN.

I always love seeing 921NN, it's a rare catch

AA321T

Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:50 pm

Ishrion wrote:
miaami wrote:

One 737-800 DFW-INT yesterday: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airc ... n#2573f20c

And one 738 flying AUS-INT today: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n922an

It seems to be for storage/maintenance. According to this, United stored a few there and the airport's director expects American Airlines "to bring in a few maintenance projects later this summer": https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nc/charlo ... ded-planes

AA is having 737 Oasis retrofits done by contracted maintenance at INT.

anymaninfc

Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:21 pm

So what happened to AA's delivery of new aircraft B787-8, N872AN? Delivery dates so far have been 9-30, 10-2, and 10-5, and now all is quiet. Also, N873BB is sitting at Boeing, showing "ready for delivery", but no delivery. Of course delivery is kind of a moot point since following delivery they'll probably just be parked as have been N870AX and N871AY.

Detroit313

Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:27 pm

It appears that about 160 737 and 16 321 have been retrofitted so far.

Could anyone who knows the numbers confirm that?

anymaninfc

Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Anybody know why AA's undelivered B787-8, N873BB, has been sitting at Moses Lake for over week now? It diverted back to Moses Lake on what was to be a return flight to PAE.

LHA320

Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:26 pm

anymaninfc wrote:
Anybody know why AA's undelivered B787-8, N873BB, has been sitting at Moses Lake for over week now? It diverted back to Moses Lake on what was to be a return flight to PAE.

Boeing does that all the time if the customer delayed delivery of the frame. They have to store it somewhere until the delivery process can continue!
AB6 - A319 - A320 - A321 - A333 - A388 - AT42 - 733 - 734 - 735 - 73H - 738 - 752 - 753 - 763 - 772 - DC10 - MD83

anymaninfc

Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:47 am

LHA320 wrote:
anymaninfc wrote:

Boeing does that all the time if the customer delayed delivery of the frame. They have to store it somewhere until the delivery process can continue![/quot

If that had been the case, why would they have taken off with a destination of PAE, and then diverted back to Moses Lake with a flight lasting only 9 minutes?

Ishrion
Topic Author

AA Retires All Airbus A330-200s

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:04 am

Just announced: https://news.aa.com/news/news-details/2 ... fault.aspx

the company recently decided to permanently retire all 15 of its Airbus A330-200 aircraft.

A few months ago, AA placed the A332s in long-term storage but has now decided to retire them.

American’s A332s are relatively new, so it’ll be interesting to see where they end up.

MIflyer12

Re: AA Retires All Airbus A330-200s

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:28 am

Eliminates a pilot group. Buh bye, A330.

panam330

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:36 am

Zero surprise here, unfortunately, given how deep COVID has ultimately cut. And so again, DL is now the only US3 with Airbus widebodies.
It seems that we’re starting to see the next wave of mass fleet and network changes across the world - BA, CX, AA, rumors of NH, etc. - all sending relatively massive (sub)fleets into retirement. The airline industry we all knew and loved was already dead; I can’t imagine what’s going to emerge on the back side of this one.

Boof02671

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:38 am

MIflyer12 wrote:

Those pilots already moved on from flying any A330 and are on new fleets.

Cointrin330

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:40 am

Not entirely surprising, as this essentially was a small, sub fleet and with the retirement, AA can eliminate a pilot group. The planes weren't old. I wonder where they will end up?

Cointrin330

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:41 am

panam330 wrote:
Zero surprise here, unfortunately, given how deep COVID has ultimately cut. And so again, DL is now the only US3 with Airbus widebodies.
It seems that we’re starting to see the next wave of mass fleet and network changes across the world - BA, CX, AA, rumors of NH, etc. - all sending relatively massive (sub)fleets into retirement. The airline industry we all knew and loved was already dead; I can’t imagine what’s going to emerge on the back side of this one.

Not a member of the US3, but Hawaiian has a substantial fleet of A330s.

acavpics

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:42 am

Cointrin330 wrote:
Not entirely surprising, as this essentially was a small, sub fleet and with the retirement, AA can eliminate a pilot group. The planes weren't old. I wonder where they will end up?

Maybe DL would buy some later and fly them for a few years?

Boof02671

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:54 am

acavpics wrote:
Cointrin330 wrote:

Maybe DL would buy some later and fly them for a few years?

DL has new 330s on order.

MIflyer12

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:54 am

Boof02671 wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:

When was the A330 displacement bid?

Fifteen examples was not an economically rational quantity for widebodies. The writing was on the wall for the A332s.
Last edited by MIflyer12 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boof02671

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:55 am

MIflyer12 wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:

After they parked all the 330s several months ago.

MIflyer12

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:56 am

Boof02671 wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:
Boof02671 wrote:

After they parked all the 330s several months ago.

Parking aircraft isn't pilot displacement. Pilots can sit and sit and sit and be paid minimum hours on a type before they are displaced to a new type.
Last edited by MIflyer12 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boof02671

Thu Oct 22, 2020 11:56 am

Cointrin330 wrote:
panam330 wrote:

Not a member of the US3, but Hawaiian has a substantial fleet of A330s.

HA has 15 A330s which nine are parked. That’s not a substantial fleet at all.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos