Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

dcaproducer

Re: St. Louis Aviation Thread - 2020

Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:03 pm

BHMNONREV wrote:
dcaproducer wrote:
BHMNONREV wrote:

We had this same discussion about a linear terminal 12-13 years ago.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=463299&p=6411499&hilit=STL+Lambert#p6411499

I believe the best move forward is continue to put the lipstick on the pig with the status quo until the runway debt is paid down. When that happens I believe the linear option is the best one available, not the three proposed by the Consultant. Linear would be able to use a lot of the existing infrastructure and be built in phases as needed.

But WN is the one calling the shots here, and I believe they are content to move down D as they need more room.

I was bored while sitting on a conf. call, so I loaded a satellite image from Google maps into Photoshop and put this together. The aircraft and building are roughly to scale. I used the existing C concourse to create my measurements. The RJ's are scaled off of a CRJ900, mainline AC are a 737-8 and the widebody AC are 777.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqhwz8ard5hik ... p.jpg?dl=0
No idea how to embed the image. In this mockup, T1 would be extended to the East and the roadways would be reconfigured to provide more curb space. The section connecting to the linear concourse would be similar to what DTW did with the McNamara terminal.

Very similar to what I had seen many years ago, but with a wider concourse a little closer to the main building and extended further to the west. This would allow for bi-directional taxiing on both the north and south sides of the concourse although with there no longer being a hub planes blocking a taxiway on pushback is not much of an issue anymore.

And the more I think about it the more I like Gavin's idea of extending the terminal out to where the parking garage sits. Raze the garage, build what is needed and place the garage on top, ala Tampa. With the extremely limited footprint available there is not a lot to work with.

The north side still has taxiway Charlie and Delta, so there is bi-directional traffic flow (someone correct me if I'm wrong). There are probably a few creative ways to utilize the space. I don't know if it's worth them spending the $ to demo the parking garage.

They also have ample space to work with if they reconfigure things. There'e really a lot of E-W real estate available.

BHMNONREV

Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:08 pm

dcaproducer wrote:

The north side still has taxiway Charlie and Delta, so there is bi-directional traffic flow (someone correct me if I'm wrong). There are probably a few creative ways to utilize the space. I don't know if it's worth them spending the $ to demo the parking garage.

They also have ample space to work with if they reconfigure things. There'e really a lot of E-W real estate available.

I would agree on the parking garage, but something to certainly consider much more than the proposals presented from the Consultant. And yes there is a lot of space available, especially to the west since the MOANG is gone.

It's fun to dream, but remains a pipe dream at this point..

Istria2020

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:31 am

qf789 wrote:
Welcome to St. Louis Aviation Thread - 2020. Please continue to add your comments below

Link to last thread

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1411877

Hi everyone! I have been reading these comments about STL everyday for over three years. I am passionate about the success of the airport and a big fan of what Jshank has to say. I finally figured out how to post on here. Lol I have serveral questions. How come STL has no flight to New York JFK. This is beyond my imagination. Also any Italian airline ever interested in doing seasonal? Milan Malpensa or Rome? What about focusing on seasonal international flights. Also whoever takes care of the STL wikipedia page needs to keep it updated!! I like most ideas on here. I am STL proud. Every flight we obtain is something positive. I do believe there is demand for more flights from our metropolitan area which is top 20 in the nation. 3 million people is larger than most European cities with massive amounts of flights. My question is, are airlines listening?

Istria2020

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:38 am

Is there a way we can see the non US cities where STL fliers go to the most? For example, how many per day are flying to London, Dubai, Hong Kong. I would like to see numbers on every major city in the world. I know the airport has those numbers. Specially, what are our numbers on Canada? Why can't we get a flight to Montreal or Vancouver or Calgary.

Jshank83

Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:45 am

Istria2020 wrote:
qf789 wrote:
Welcome to St. Louis Aviation Thread - 2020. Please continue to add your comments below

Link to last thread

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1411877

Hi everyone! I have been reading these comments about STL everyday for over three years. I am passionate about the success of the airport and a big fan of what Jshank has to say. I finally figured out how to post on here. Lol I have serveral questions. How come STL has no flight to New York JFK. This is beyond my imagination. Also any Italian airline ever interested in doing seasonal? Milan Malpensa or Rome? What about focusing on seasonal international flights. Also whoever takes care of the STL wikipedia page needs to keep it updated!! I like most ideas on here. I am STL proud. Every flight we obtain is something positive. I do believe there is demand for more flights from our metropolitan area which is top 20 in the nation. 3 million people is larger than most European cities with massive amounts of flights. My question is, are airlines listening?

I think the reason most believe the reason there is no JFK flight - plenty of hubs (especially ORD/DTW/ATL) between here and there for INTL connections. Most flying to NYC as the destination want to fly to LGA so there isn’t as much of a need for a JFK flight (although I personally would like it on Delta).

I can’t see an Italian airline coming, although Rome is one of our highest TATL O&D destinations.

Jshank83

Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:47 am

Istria2020 wrote:
Is there a way we can see the non US cities where STL fliers go to the most? For example, how many per day are flying to London, Dubai, Hong Kong. I would like to see numbers on every major city in the world. I know the airport has those numbers. Specially, what are our numbers on Canada? Why can't we get a flight to Montreal or Vancouver or Calgary.

Not released publicly. Airports and airlines know and sometimes release some but there isn’t a place just anyone can go see them.

Trololzilla

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:21 am

Istria2020 wrote:
Also whoever takes care of the STL wikipedia page needs to keep it updated!!

That used to mainly be me. I basically stopped giving a shit a few months ago because I got tired of fighting with this one person constantly changing stuff on there (and a LOT of other airport pages) to suit 'their vision' of how an airport page should look like on Wikipedia. They did this under the pretense of "following the guidelines" or "X should be Y, per WP:Z", even though the guidelines cited rarely, if ever, actually specified that something couldn't/shouldn't be done a certain way, nor did some of the cited guidelines actually have anything to do with what reason that person gave for their changes. Besides, the guideline pages literally state that they're supposed to be general guidelines and actually give a lot of leeway with what can be included and how it is implemented. I spent a lot of time improving that page, even requesting a review and getting it a higher page rating, so it got exhausting to see a lot of my work basically be pissed away by Wikipedia's equivalent of the Soup Nazi.

Istria2020

Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:40 am

I can’t see an Italian airline coming, although Rome is one of our highest TATL O&D destinations.[/quote]

Where do you get the info about Rome being one of our highest TATL O&D ? I am so curious about all of that. Who is in charge of getting more routes at Lambert. We need a gigantic PR push for more flights and not just Florida..

Also why can't we get a flight to Norfolk? Richmond and Norfolk are so close to each other and both have good O&D. TWA used to fly to Norfolk. Pick Norfolk and you will get Richmond travellers who don't want to haul to DC.

Can some travel agents in STL please advertise places other than Florida or cruises? I swear people in STL are so closed minded about trying new things....drives me up a wall.

Jshank83

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:40 pm

Istria2020 wrote:
I can’t see an Italian airline coming, although Rome is one of our highest TATL O&D destinations.

Where do you get the info about Rome being one of our highest TATL O&D ? I am so curious about all of that. Who is in charge of getting more routes at Lambert. We need a gigantic PR push for more flights and not just Florida..

Also why can't we get a flight to Norfolk? Richmond and Norfolk are so close to each other and both have good O&D. TWA used to fly to Norfolk. Pick Norfolk and you will get Richmond travellers who don't want to haul to DC.

Can some travel agents in STL please advertise places other than Florida or cruises? I swear people in STL are so closed minded about trying new things....drives me up a wall.[/quote]

The airport has its own route development team that is in charge of getting more flights.

I have seen the O&D stats for Europe from time to time so I have an idea of where they are.

I would guess Norfolk/Richmond is on the short list of the next Southwest add.

Jshank83

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:37 pm

I haven't looked over everything with the WN update but did a quick browse of mostly west coast stations. SEA stays at 2x a weekday BOS stays at 5x. I thought those for sure would be cut down. SLC is totally gone and OAK is cut back to weekends. But the rest. SFO/SJC/SMF/PDX/SEA/SAN/LAX seems to all be unchanged (at least weekday wise).

I'll go thru them all tonight or tomorrow and post it if I get a chance.

stl07

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:41 pm

SEA and BOS are high for one and only one reason. Those routes will be attacked at by DL and now AA if they lowered them
Instead of typing in "mods", consider using the report function.
Love how every "travel blogger" says they will never fly AA/Ethihad again and then says it again and again on subsequent flights.

stl07

Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:42 pm

Now that AS is with AA, can we please get our PDX and SAN flights back. Everyone in STL has AA FF accounts, they wouldn't even need to market the flights.
Love how every "travel blogger" says they will never fly AA/Ethihad again and then says it again and again on subsequent flights.

pmanni1

Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:26 pm

AUS, MKE & MSY stay at 3X daily. SAT goes back to 2X, DEN stays at 7X, LGA stays at 4X, MDW stays at 9X. So far it doesn't look like the cuts affected STL too much.

Jshank83

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:24 am

June changes for WN.

74 flights removed a week or 8% loss over original schedule

Still 32 flights more than June 2019 or 4% gain

Mon-Fri 122 (-10)
Sat 108 (-9)
Sun 127 (-15)
Total 845

Istria2020

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:04 am

Delta needs to add BOS now. Delta needa to expand in STL asap

Istria2020

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:35 am

It seems that demand is growing in the STL market for flights. Why don't airlines see this and begin to invest in STL

pmanni1

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:38 am

A few more I noticed - PIT stays at 2X, both CLE & PHL go down to 2X and both MCI & LAS go down to 3X daily. Not seeing where the other cuts are coming from.

Jshank83

Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:57 pm

pmanni1 wrote:
A few more I noticed - PIT stays at 2X, both CLE & PHL go down to 2X and both MCI & LAS go down to 3X daily. Not seeing where the other cuts are coming from.

Monday-Friday cuts BWI/CLE/MDW/MCI/OAK/SLC/PHX/PHL/LAS/SAT

pmanni1

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:25 pm

Jshank83 wrote:
pmanni1 wrote:

Oh yes thanks! Interesting that OAK is weekends only and they gave up the morning PHX flight to AA. Did MDW have 10X? I thought they upped it to 9X and it looks like its been kept at 9.

Jshank83

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:52 pm

pmanni1 wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:
pmanni1 wrote:

Oh yes thanks! Interesting that OAK is weekends only and they gave up the morning PHX flight to AA. Did MDW have 10X? I thought they upped it to 9X and it looks like its been kept at 9.

MDW was at 10.

TVNWZ

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:17 pm

Istria2020 wrote:
It seems that demand is growing in the STL market for flights. Why don't airlines see this and begin to invest in STL

Airlines have a finite number of planes. Demand may be growing, but it probably is growing more in other cities. So they put their resources there.

jplatts

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:45 pm

Jshank83 wrote:

WN is more likely to add STL-ORF nonstop service than STL-RIC nonstop service since (a) STL-ORF had slightly higher PDEW's than STL-RIC in Q3 2019 and (b) WN has a bigger presence at ORF than it does at RIC.

Here were the Q3 2019 PDEW's of STL-ORF and STL-RIC:
STL-ORF - 62
STL-RIC - 46

WN adding STL-CLT and STL-JAX nonstop service also might happen with STL-CLT and STL-JAX both having having higher PDEW's than STL-ORF or STL-RIC.

Here are the 2019 Q3 PDEW's of other top routes that WN doesn't currently serve nonstop from STL:
STL-CLT - 151
STL-JAX - 78
STL-IAD - 74
STL-SNA - 72
STL-CVG - 51
STL-PVD - 47
STL-ABQ - 44
STL-ONT - 39
STL-PWM - 38
STL-BUF - 38

Jshank83

Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:43 pm

jplatts wrote:
Jshank83 wrote:

WN is more likely to add STL-ORF nonstop service than STL-RIC nonstop service since (a) STL-ORF had slightly higher PDEW's than STL-RIC in Q3 2019 and (b) WN has a bigger presence at ORF than it does at RIC.

Here were the Q3 2019 PDEW's of STL-ORF and STL-RIC:
STL-ORF - 62
STL-RIC - 46

WN adding STL-CLT and STL-JAX nonstop service also might happen with STL-CLT and STL-JAX both having having higher PDEW's than STL-ORF or STL-RIC.

Here are the 2019 Q3 PDEW's of other top routes that WN doesn't currently serve nonstop from STL:
STL-CLT - 151
STL-JAX - 78
STL-IAD - 74
STL-SNA - 72
STL-CVG - 51
STL-PVD - 47
STL-ABQ - 44
STL-ONT - 39
STL-PWM - 38
STL-BUF - 38

I keep all those numbers myself but thanks. numbers averaged for the last full year of data.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1161510978

JAX-80 (doesn't include BLV numbers)
ORF - 56
RIC - 46
ABQ -41
TUS -34
SAV - 33 (G4 starting from BLV this summer)
BUF -31
RNO -31

Jshank83

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:24 pm

November stats for BLV are out

Down 5.26% on the month
Down 0.74% on the year

At 282K for the year.

Going to be really close if they make the 300K mark this year.

Jshank83

Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:43 pm

August Intl Load Factors for STL

Southwest Cancun 94%
Volaris Puerto Vallarta 94%*
Southwest Montego Bay 93%
Volaris Cabo 92%*
Frontier Cancun 82%
Air Canada 76%
Frontier Punta Cana 66%*

*Return numbers only. End of charter season means light last outbound and throws off numbers

maps4ltd

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:32 pm

AA now has regular A321s on CLT-STL (AA818). I've also seen SY's Transavia 738 going to Florida destinations.
Delta Gold Medallion

TWA302

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:21 pm

Talking about all of the airport improvement plans for STL, would it be possible to use DOT grants for any of these upgrades? Asking because I have zero clue how this monery can be used. I wonder why W1W didn't use these funds?

https://www.transportation.gov/briefing-room/us-transportation-secretary-elaine-l-chao-announces-5205-million-287-airports-41

https://www.faa.gov/airports/aip/grantapportion_data/media/FY20-AIP-Grants-Announced.pdf

Jshank83

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:11 am

November Load Factors

Overall not great but that's normal for November. Southwest - west coast did well as usual.

Newer routes:
SY Vegas 85%
WN Salt Lake 79%
G4 Sarasota 65% - only a few flights I assume the first inbound from Sarasota dragged it down a bit.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Jshank83

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:29 am

STL County Port Authority putting up 2.1 million to lure an international flight.

“We’re working with the larger region on a broader package,” she said.

A British Airways flight to London or a Lufthansa flight to Frankfurt, Germany, are the most likely connections, she said. Lambert doesn’t have any interest in using the package for a non-major discount carrier, Hamm-Niebruegge said.

https://www.stltoday.com/business/local ... c330b.html

I think this will be the year they finally get it done. I think there is enough momentum with the business community that they will have a good package.

I know BA was basically out as of last year but I am sure the right amount of money would get them interested again.
LH wise, I am not really sure what equipment they would use (I guess they could use a A330 for a year until they get their 787s) and they aren't the type to be first into a city.

Either would be great for the city. Selfishly I would rather have LH because I am not a One World person, but BA would probably be better for the region.

stl07

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:36 am

What does non-major discount carriers mean? Norwegian is "major". Air Lingus is "major". Condor is in between. Or are they saying they are staying away from the WW types and are open to any of those.

Good find BTW

stl07

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:39 am

I'm not a BA fan, so I'm rooting for LH, although their new livery is meh

Trololzilla

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:59 am

TWA302 wrote:
Talking about all of the airport improvement plans for STL, would it be possible to use DOT grants for any of these upgrades? Asking because I have zero clue how this monery can be used. I wonder why W1W didn't use these funds?

Those particular DOT grants are mainly for general airfield infrastructure improvements, I believe; STL has received several of them in the past few years for runway/taxiway/subsystem improvements and rehabilitation.

Jshank83 wrote:
I know BA was basically out as of last year but I am sure the right amount of money would get them interested again.
LH wise, I am not really sure what equipment they would use (I guess they could use a A330 for a year until they get their 787s) and they aren't the type to be first into a city.

I'd much prefer an LH to FRA flight, but definitely hope we get one or the other (or maybe even Aer Lingus to Dublin).

Jshank83

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:21 pm

stl07 wrote:
What does non-major discount carriers mean? Norwegian is "major". Air Lingus is "major". Condor is in between. Or are they saying they are staying away from the WW types and are open to any of those.

Good find BTW

I would define major as being in one of the 3 main alliances. But I’d include Aer Lingus in that group because they codeshare with so many majors.

Condor like you say I think is more in between. I’d personally like them to be a second complimentary airline later on if BA comes in and does well.

Norwegian is a discount carrier so they I would assume are not an option, at least to start.

maps4ltd

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:57 pm

stl07 wrote:

Good find BTW

We have a bad history w/ discount carriers.
Delta Gold Medallion

TWA302

Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:06 pm

stl07 wrote:
I'm not a BA fan, so I'm rooting for LH, although their new livery is meh

I don't care what the livery looks like, to be honest. They could fly all brown planes and I would take it. :rotfl: Looking at my preferences, I would rather see LH come here. Maybe a little bias since my ancestry is German and my family literally came up the river and settled here in 1831. With the vast routes from FRA, you are looking at 20 connections to other parts of Germany and something like 200 other destinations. Pretty nice!

TVNWZ

Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:42 pm

maps4ltd wrote:

We have a bad history w/ discount carriers.

We have a bad history w/ any carrier to Europe.

dcaproducer

Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:44 pm

What that statement means is that the business community wants a major carrier with a worldwide network and integrates well into the existing FF base.
That’s LH, BA or dare I say Air France Or KLM to represent SkyTeam, but BA is the likely target.

It sounds like they are tried of playing games, so let’s hope that works.

LambertMan

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:19 pm

Not sure I'd overthink this one. BA has the right equipment to the right market. I just don't see LH coming or lasting, for that matter - regardless of any Bayer ties. Air France is even more unlikely.

My gut tells me this finally gets done and we are looking at 4 to 5x per week beginning in 2021. I'd sure as hell want 100% of the pie in St. Louis as opposed to half in Cincinnati.

OzarkD9S

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:25 pm

Actually I'm rooting for Aer Lingus. They serve enough of mainland Europe/UK to satisfy the needs of STL. And the right sized equipment to serve us well. Year 'round.
"True, I talk of dreams,
Which are the children of an idle brain." -Mercutio

PhilMcCrackin

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:31 pm

LambertMan wrote:
Not sure I'd overthink this one. BA has the right equipment to the right market. I just don't see LH coming or lasting, for that matter - regardless of any Bayer ties. Air France is even more unlikely.

My gut tells me this finally gets done and we are looking at 4 to 5x per week beginning in 2021. I'd sure as hell want 100% of the pie in St. Louis as opposed to half in Cincinnati.

+1.

BA is far more realistic here as they have the right equipment and less aversion to risk.

Even if LH wanted to start service here, it wouldn't be mainline LH. It's far more likely to be Eurowings.

Jshank83

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:58 pm

PhilMcCrackin wrote:
LambertMan wrote:

+1.

BA is far more realistic here as they have the right equipment and less aversion to risk.

Even if LH wanted to start service here, it wouldn't be mainline LH. It's far more likely to be Eurowings.

And I'm not sure the airport would go for Eurowings at this point.

Jshank83

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:06 am

OzarkD9S wrote:
Actually I'm rooting for Aer Lingus. They serve enough of mainland Europe/UK to satisfy the needs of STL. And the right sized equipment to serve us well. Year 'round.

If we are going with the assumption that LH or BA actually will be who comes next year. I think longer term I could see it going something like this.

BA first then Condor/Eurowings at some point after.
or
LH first then Aer Lingus at some point after.

stlgph

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:21 am

OzarkD9S wrote:

I, too, think Aer Lingus, with the 321XLR is the best fit. Aer Lingus has pretty solid cabin service, their options to upgrade meals in coach is a fantastic option and honestly - the meals are delicious. I've had them all several times. DUB airport is a great o/d destination on its own and can be built in with stopovers to/from other cities. DUB is easy to connect at - and you can easily get to the key business and tourist markets.

If I lived in STL and was flying STL-XXX-Euro, I'd much rather connect in DUB than a number of Euro and U.S. airports for that matter.

What equipment were you thinking? 330?
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

stl07

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:22 am

Let's not get ahead of ourselves here or we will end up with FI :rotfl:

stlgph

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:36 am

What's wrong with Icelandair? Fantastic airline.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

stl07

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:54 am

stlgph wrote:
What's wrong with Icelandair? Fantastic airline.

Nothing, just that earlier poters were writing how they were sure we will be getting BA or LH, and I was saying that we shoudn't get too ahead of ourselves.

TVNWZ

Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:55 am

My bet: nothing.

gnakra80

Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:28 am

Definitely will be BA if this happens. Having a transatlantic airline will demand a premium lounge and the updated Admirals Club will suffice.

Don’t overthink this, be happy they are getting this done.

Jshank83

Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:38 am

gnakra80 wrote:
Definitely will be BA if this happens. Having a transatlantic airline will demand a premium lounge and the updated Admirals Club will suffice.

Don’t overthink this, be happy they are getting this done.

On a.net we are required to overthink everything.

pmanni1

Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:13 am

stlgph wrote:
OzarkD9S wrote:

I, too, think Aer Lingus, with the 321XLR is the best fit. Aer Lingus has pretty solid cabin service, their options to upgrade meals in coach is a fantastic option and honestly - the meals are delicious. I've had them all several times. DUB airport is a great o/d destination on its own and can be built in with stopovers to/from other cities. DUB is easy to connect at - and you can easily get to the key business and tourist markets.

If I lived in STL and was flying STL-XXX-Euro, I'd much rather connect in DUB than a number of Euro and U.S. airports for that matter.

What equipment were you thinking? 330?

I'm not so sure Aer Lingus to Dublin would be the best option. The article said 300 people each day travel to Europe with the largest proportion going to London. BA to LHR seems most sensible. A few people go to Dublin and the rest would be connections just as WOW to KEF was.

Also, Cincinnati metro has 700,000 fewer residents than St. Louis - could CVG even support a 2nd European flight in addition to Delta to CDG?

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos