Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

kindeham

Re: Indianapolis Aviation Thread - 2020

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:43 pm

crjflyboy wrote:
Another good question is which carrier outright own their planes with no leases or bank payments on them ... the one that does will be in the best position to rebound the fastest.

I think there will be a ripple effect of delayed payments. If the lease holders were to collect on unpaid bills during a time like this they would manager to do nothing besides reposes planes and put airlines out of business. Then there would be nobody to lease their planes and they'd go out of business. It would be mutual mass murder in the industry.

Midwestindy

Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:51 pm

Been checking on the IND website daily to see if they have uploaded FY 2019 numbers, and everyday the percentage of spots empty in the parking garage has risen significantly.

Yesterday afternoon Garage parking was listed as 56% open, now it is 64% open, can't imagine what it will look like next week....

https://twitter.com/INDairport/status/1 ... 8204595200

"In accordance with the state's guidance, sit-down restaurants and bars at IND will suspend dine-in services and provide carry-out food options, when available."

Food & beverage locations currently closed at IND:
317 Tap Room
Harry & Izzy’s
The Fan Zone
The Market

Shopping & services locations currently closed at IND:
EnRoute Spa
Tumi
Status for 2019/2020: AAdvantage Platinum, Delta Gold, Southwest A-List

stlgph

Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:29 am

Thanks for the update. I was wondering what the status was of the restaurants and shops at the airport with the decline in flights and most important, the travel restrictions.

One aspect of travel I've not heard a lot about but am just curious as to what's going on with is the car rental industry.

A major opportunity for a shot-in-the-arm will have to wait a little bit longer. The Kentucky Derby was postponed until September. Yes, I know it's in Louisville but I know there is a nice boost to people flying into IND for a lot less than they'd pay getting into SDF that weekend. And more directly iND-related, be interesting to see what happens with the 500.
if assumptions could fly, airliners.net would be the world's busiest airport

Indy

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:11 pm

IndyHoosier wrote:
Indy wrote:
AaronPGH wrote:
Why on earth are any of you trying to downplay COVID right now? Error on the side of caution, for the sake of your family and neighbors.

Error on the side of caution? Absolutely. I do that every flu season. Error on the side of panic like what you see today? Noooooo

I don't know what your agenda is, but you are disgustingly ignorant.

Ignorance is thinking that you can stop the spread of the flu. Ignorance is thinking that panic is the solution. Ignorance would be believing that stunts like closing the airport restaurants for sit down downing really matters. The level of stupidity I am seeing all over the U.S. is shocking. People need to get a grip and get even a basic understanding of the human immune system. But people don't think. They just react and panic. Use some common sense. Learn how the immune system works. Take a minute from believing everything the press tells you and read up about H1N1 and how immunity help protect what should have been the most vulnerable -- the elderly. Or you can just keep panicking and over reacting, and deny yourself the ability to develop a natural immunity so you can be vulnerable in your older years. Come on people. Just think for yourselves for a moment.
Indy = Indianapolis and not Independence Air

stlgph

Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:12 pm

Dude, clearly you just don't get it. Get off the internet. Take the ball. Just go home.

Midwestindy

Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:50 pm

NK is dropping IND-RSW/TPA for most of April-Early June, LAS/MCO are still scheduled as daily at the moment.

UA IND-SFO dropped for April/May as well

Airport cancelled its board meeting for Friday, Garage Parking now 80% empty, usually would be almost completely full during this time due to Spring Break.

New Restaurants/Stores are now being added to the list today:
317 Tap Room
Granite City
Harry & Izzy’s
The Fan Zone
The Market

EnRoute Spa
Travelex
Tumi
Vineyard Vines

bobsmith99

Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:05 pm

Indy wrote:
IndyHoosier wrote:
Indy wrote:

Error on the side of caution? Absolutely. I do that every flu season. Error on the side of panic like what you see today? Noooooo

Ignorance is thinking that you can stop the spread of the flu. Ignorance is thinking that panic is the solution. Ignorance would be believing that stunts like closing the airport restaurants for sit down downing really matters. The level of stupidity I am seeing all over the U.S. is shocking. People need to get a grip and get even a basic understanding of the human immune system. But people don't think. They just react and panic. Use some common sense. Learn how the immune system works. Take a minute from believing everything the press tells you and read up about H1N1 and how immunity help protect what should have been the most vulnerable -- the elderly. Or you can just keep panicking and over reacting, and deny yourself the ability to develop a natural immunity so you can be vulnerable in your older years. Come on people. Just think for yourselves for a moment.

This is not the flu. It is much more virulent and contangious. The ignorance on the part of the U.S. was waiting so long to do anything. I appreciate the effort of scientists, epidemiologists, and physicians, nurses in this time of crisis. The airline market will come back but it will take a long time.

stlgph

Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:25 pm

Midwestindy

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:01 pm

AC dropping IND-YYZ for April

crjflyboy

Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:43 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
NK is dropping IND-RSW/TPA for most of April-Early June, LAS/MCO are still scheduled as daily at the moment.

UA IND-SFO dropped for April/May as well

Airport cancelled its board meeting for Friday, Garage Parking now 80% empty, usually would be almost completely full during this time due to Spring Break.

New Restaurants/Stores are now being added to the list today:
317 Tap Room
Granite City
Harry & Izzy’s
The Fan Zone
The Market

EnRoute Spa
Travelex
Tumi
Vineyard Vines

Very grim to say the least at IND ...

Midwestindy

Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:07 am

WN down 3 flights per weekday in April, DEN, MCI, & ATL

ncflyer

Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:23 am

Grim yes crjflyboy tip of the iceberg in afraid. Of today’s 6 EWR departures only one has more than 10 pax. Of the 9 to ord on UA I only count two above 10. I’m just really surprised airlines haven’t been able to cut flights faster or even cancel on a just in time basis.

exFWAOONW

Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:45 pm

bobsmith99 wrote:
Indy wrote:
IndyHoosier wrote:

This is not the flu. It is much more virulent and contangious. The ignorance on the part of the U.S. was waiting so long to do anything. I appreciate the effort of scientists, epidemiologists, and physicians, nurses in this time of crisis. The airline market will come back but it will take a long time.

What are smoking? The US did not wait so long to do anything. There are only about 100 deaths total in the US and we shut down. More people die from the regular flu every day, so if anything, we are on the side of overreacting.
Is just me, or is flying not as much fun anymore?

COSPN

Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:40 pm

March 22 will be the last AC departure Till further notice

kavok

Thu Mar 19, 2020 3:53 pm

ncflyer wrote:
Grim yes crjflyboy tip of the iceberg in afraid. Of today’s 6 EWR departures only one has more than 10 pax. Of the 9 to ord on UA I only count two above 10. I’m just really surprised airlines haven’t been able to cut flights faster or even cancel on a just in time basis.

Honest question:
If the airlines cancel the flight, do they have to offer refunds? Obviously right now most airlines are offering credits to people who cancel.., as in credits that can be used on a future flight, but if the airline straight up canceled, wouldn’t they be on the hook if a pax asked for their money back?

The key difference is credits mean the airlines get to keep the money, knowing that a certain portion of the credits issued will never be redeemed. If they just refund all the money, then they are financially that much worse. And don’t get me wrong, there is obviously a cost to operate the flight. And costs could be reduced obviously by not flying, but maybe for this week at least, it made better financial sense to fly an empty plane. In another week or two with minimal new business bookings, it may then make sense to cancel.

Or maybe the airlines are just waiting for the Federal government to ground flights, which could also take them off the hook in having to offer cash refunds?

MAH4546

Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:11 pm

kavok wrote:
ncflyer wrote:

Honest question:
If the airlines cancel the flight, do they have to offer refunds? Obviously right now most airlines are offering credits to people who cancel.., as in credits that can be used on a future flight, but if the airline straight up canceled, wouldn’t they be on the hook if a pax asked for their money back?

The key difference is credits mean the airlines get to keep the money, knowing that a certain portion of the credits issued will never be redeemed. If they just refund all the money, then they are financially that much worse. And don’t get me wrong, there is obviously a cost to operate the flight. And costs could be reduced obviously by not flying, but maybe for this week at least, it made better financial sense to fly an empty plane. In another week or two with minimal new business bookings, it may then make sense to cancel.

Or maybe the airlines are just waiting for the Federal government to ground flights, which could also take them off the hook in having to offer cash refunds?

If a flight is cancelled and an airline can’t reasonably reaccommodate (a new flight in approximately the same window operated by the same exact carrier), it is required to refund to original payment source. This also includes if a flight still has the original schedule but switches from mainline to regional (or visa versa).
a.

stlgph

Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:27 pm

For what it's worth, I've noticed that Contour Airlines is still booking, as usual.

Although I did notice they pulled down their ads from Indeed.com posting jobs at the IND airport after being posted for just 2-3 days. Typically most ads on Indeed stay for 30 days. This doesn't mean I'm stating anything, just an observation.

Midwestindy

Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:50 pm

stlgph wrote:
For what it's worth, I've noticed that Contour Airlines is still booking, as usual.

Although I did notice they pulled down their ads from Indeed.com posting jobs at the IND airport after being posted for just 2-3 days. Typically most ads on Indeed stay for 30 days. This doesn't mean I'm stating anything, just an observation.

Probably would be best for them to delay the start date

G4 reductions so far
G4 IND-SRQ -1 weekly frequency
G4 IND-SFB -1 weekly frequency
G4 IND-PIE -2 weekly frequencies

Midwestindy

Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:11 pm

Airport finally updated 2019 numbers:
https://d1j6zi7czwjuok.cloudfront.net/i ... 0319093636

Final 2019 number: 9,537,377 (+1.3%)
International (+10.6%)
Cargo (-4.2%)

December Pax (+10.6%)
December Cargo (+2.2%)

YE 2019 Market Share:
WN---2,742,891 (28.8%) (2018 MS: 31.2%)
DL---2,415,971 (25.3%) (2018 MS: 23.3%)
AA---2,044,924 (21.4%)
UA---1,146,398 (12.0%)
G4---542,910 (5.7%)
F9---244,660 (2.5%)
NK---200,836 (2.1%)
AS---111,097 (1.2%)
AC---61,635 (0.7%)

January 2020:
https://d1j6zi7czwjuok.cloudfront.net/i ... 0319093932

Pax (+9.4%)
International (+27.0%)
Cargo (-1.5%)

All carriers grew YOY:
WN +0.4%
DL +4.3%
AA +3.3%
UA +12.1%
G4 +20.4%
F9 +1.7%
AS +11.7%
AC +1.0%

ATAIndy

Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

Final 2019 number:
Cargo (-4.2%)

January 2020:

International (+27.0%)

Ouch, that -4.2% drop in cargo though...
I wonder how that compares to both Kentucky cargo airports. Got a hunch they both saw growth again.

Assuming the Jan. Intl jump is from all of the Sun County charters to Costa Rica?
Boiler up!

Jshank83

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:08 pm

Interesting article. Thought this might be relevant here.

On the international front, DiFiore expects a “significantly smaller… footprint.” Routes between Delta hubs and those of its partners abroad will likely remain but those to secondary cities — both in the U.S. and abroad — could be cut.

https://thepointsguy.com/news/delta-air ... ronavirus/

stlgph

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:53 pm

As I've said in the past, I fear the days of the nonstop to Paris are gone.

I hope to be proven wrong.

kindeham

Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:58 pm

stlgph wrote:

I am sure you are right for the extended short term, however IND has proven it can support that route. As soon as things return to "normal" - whatever and whenever that may be, I am sure it will return as well. It could take years, yes - but the hard part is over, IND can support that route.

What may be interesting in the short term is airlines using their aircraft for cargo. We even see DL continue to fly IND-CDG loaded with cargo. AA is already doing it with some 777's on some routes to Europe.

Midwestindy

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:16 pm

ATAIndy wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Final 2019 number:
Cargo (-4.2%)

January 2020:

International (+27.0%)

Ouch, that -4.2% drop in cargo though...
I wonder how that compares to both Kentucky cargo airports. Got a hunch they both saw growth again.

Assuming the Jan. Intl jump is from all of the Sun County charters to Costa Rica?

IIRC FX pulled down a little bit due to construction

Jan Intl jump is from 2x weekly F9, B739 to CUN, and likely higher LFs to CDG

Midwestindy

Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:18 pm

stlgph wrote:

DL is retiring some of their B767s, worst comes to worst another carrier will pick up IND-Europe

ncflyer

Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:06 pm

IND supporting the route is the wrong question. The right one is does IND support it better than other options Delta will consider serving, with what's likely to be a reduced fleet for many years. If a fourth DTW-AMS frequency is more profitable than a first IND-CDG-- that will get the support. This was my frustration when CO/UA served and then withdrew CLE to London, they made it very clear they would rather have 6 flights from EWR than 5 flights from EWR and 1 from CLE, even though the one from CLE had decent loads.

kindeham wrote:
stlgph wrote:

I am sure you are right for the extended short term, however IND has proven it can support that route. As soon as things return to "normal" - whatever and whenever that may be, I am sure it will return as well. It could take years, yes - but the hard part is over, IND can support that route.

What may be interesting in the short term is airlines using their aircraft for cargo. We even see DL continue to fly IND-CDG loaded with cargo. AA is already doing it with some 777's on some routes to Europe.

stlgph

Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:17 pm

Yes, Indianapolis has proven there is support for the Paris route. Keep in mind, that's Pre-Coronavirus.
And I'm not just focusing on this route, but all routes.
What the landscape is *after* all this - remains to be seen.

It's not all known yet what steps will have to be taken to get there.

But yes, Chicago did rebuild after the fire and for the better.

Midwestindy

Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:49 pm

stlgph wrote:
Yes, Indianapolis has proven there is support for the Paris route. Keep in mind, that's Pre-Coronavirus.
And I'm not just focusing on this route, but all routes.
What the landscape is *after* all this - remains to be seen.

It's not all known yet what steps will have to be taken to get there.

But yes, Chicago did rebuild after the fire and for the better.

I'd be more worried if I were CVG/RDU, they have a number of routes that are p2p. Nearly all of IND's routes are to hubs

Midwestindy

Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:33 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
Here is what I have seen for DL, for the first 2 weeks of April in terms of change in daily flights:
(original daily flights)
IND-ATL -2 (10)
IND-BOS -1 (4)
IND-LGA -1 (5)
IND-JFK -1 (3)
IND-DTW -1 (7)
IND-MSP -1 (5)
IND-SLC down to 5x weekly (daily)
IND-LAX down to 4x weekly (6x weekly)
IND-RDU dropped through April 12th (2x daily except Saturday)
IND-CDG dropped through April 14th (Originally 5x weekly, then moved to 4x weekly)
IND-MCO dropped through June 8th (Daily)
IND-RSW ending early

IND-SEA shockingly untouched for now
IND-CUN operates as normal

Updated with more detail, before to now
MSP---B739, A319, 3xCR9 to CR9 +3xB717
ATL---6xB739, B738, 3xB717 to 3xB739, 2xB738, 3xB717
RDU---Originally CR9/CR2, now dropped til May 3rd
BOS---4xE175 to 3xE175
DTW---B739, 5xCR9, E170 to 2xB717, 4xCR9
JFK---3xCR9 to 2xCR9
LGA---E175, 4xE170 to 3xE170
MCO---B717, dropped til June 8th
SLC---Weird, however SLC is being upguaged to a B739 from the A319, still 5x weekly

Midwestindy

Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:23 pm

Looks like UA is reducing IND-ORD to 7x, IND-IAH/IAD/EWR to 3x, & IND-DEN to 2x for April, cuts not extended all the way through April yet though.

Updated list of closings:

317 Tap Room
Champps
Granite City
Harry & Izzy’s
The Fan Zone
The Market

Delta Sky Club
EnRoute Spa
FAO Schwarz
Indiana Marketplace
Ink by Hudson
MAC Cosmetics
Superior Shine
Tech on the Go
Travelex
Tumi
Vineyard Vines

stlgph

Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:05 pm

2pm this afternoon

Garage is now 93% open.

Economy lot at 79%.

stlgph

Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:09 pm

Just went to the Contour Airlines website out of curiousity. A search of random dates in June and July for all the routes of IND are showing "SOLD OUT" for every flight.

Take it for what it's worth.

Midwestindy

Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:37 pm

stlgph wrote:
2pm this afternoon

Garage is now 93% open.

Economy lot at 79%.

Was at the airport today, and it was almost surreal considering this should be IND's busiest time of the year. I took some photos:

This is from Level 4, there was maybe 10 cars total on that side. Didn't even bother checking Level 5

Also saw 3 UA A319s, and 3 UA widebodies(probably B763s) parked near the old terminal. *Picture quality is poor since it was taken on an older iPhone

Infosys is nearing completion though:

stlgph wrote:
Just went to the Contour Airlines website out of curiousity. A search of random dates in June and July for all the routes of IND are showing "SOLD OUT" for every flight.

Take it for what it's worth.

Smart move, it may be even smarter to delay until 2021

stlgph

Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:33 am

Those photos are just a downer. Hopefully they won't be there long and will be where they belong.

Midwestindy

Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:35 pm

https://www.ibj.com/articles/indianapol ... for-relief

IND not worried about its Finances, all projects & work is continuing as planned.

According to their recent filings they have nearly a couple hundred million in cash, enough to cover over a year of airport operations, debt, & projects, even if zero revenue came through the door for the rest of the year.

COSPN

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:50 am

No work is being done on the new restaurants I think the owners will have to re evaluate if IND makes sense anymore

ATAIndy

Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:07 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
IND not worried about its Finances, all projects & work is continuing as planned.

The IAA has postponed the parking garage expansion project and withdrawn the request for construction bids as of yesterday.
Boiler up!

Midwestindy

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:55 pm

ATAIndy wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

The IAA has postponed the parking garage expansion project and withdrawn the request for construction bids as of yesterday.

Stay at home order was issued, I would assume no construction is allowed to take place for the foreseeable future

COSPN

Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:57 pm

No need for a parking lot mabe in 5 years when IND numbers return to post COVId numbers

Midwestindy

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:03 pm

COSPN wrote:
No need for a parking lot mabe in 5 years when IND numbers return to post COVId numbers

Expansion was put in place mostly for Rental car companies, not really for passengers leaving their cars

ATAIndy

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:19 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
Stay at home order was issued, I would assume no construction is allowed to take place for the foreseeable future

Airside construction projects are proceeding. Semi-related, but INDOT did clarify yesterday that their construction projects are considered essential and will continue through the stay at home order.
Boiler up!

Midwestindy

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:36 pm

ATAIndy wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Airside construction projects are proceeding. Semi-related, but INDOT did clarify yesterday that their construction projects are considered essential and will continue through the stay at home order.

This is what the airport said yesterday, seems like it is up to contractors, as to whether or not to proceed

"Airport leaders say they have no concerns about meeting obligations on existing debt. For now, capital projects will continue as planned, as long as designers and construction contractors are able to maintain schedules and workloads while protecting the health and safety of their employees."

ATAIndy

Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:43 pm

I'm not questioning the financial resolve of the airport, just adding information that not all projects and work are continuing as planned, although it appears that most are for now. I think that is an important distinction to make.
Boiler up!

Midwestindy

Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:56 pm

F9 halting service through IND, until at least the end of April

More routes lost for April (in addition to previous cuts):
AA IND-LAX/LGA/JFK
DL IND-LAX/CUN

DL added back IND-MCO for May, although I expect them to pull it again in the coming weeks
IND-SEA remains untouched for now
AA IND-BOS is likely to be pushed back soon as well
NK offering $14 flights to MCO

kindeham

Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:13 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

AA IND-LAX/LGA/JFK
DL IND-LAX/CUN

DL added back IND-MCO for May, although I expect them to pull it again in the coming weeks

I would expect AA to cut PHL completely soon - the loads on those flights are sad (like average of 6 passengers). They are all cancelled tomorrow. Tuesday has 5, 10, 11 pax then Wednesday has a abysmal 2, 7, 5, 1, 2. CLT and DFW are doing only marginally better and could certainly absorb the PHL connecting traffic. When I say marginally I mean barely - at least most flights have double digits.

Midwestindy

Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:31 pm

kindeham wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

AA IND-LAX/LGA/JFK
DL IND-LAX/CUN

I would expect AA to cut PHL completely soon - the loads on those flights are sad (like average of 6 passengers). They are all cancelled tomorrow. Tuesday has 5, 10, 11 pax then Wednesday has a abysmal 2, 7, 5, 1, 2. CLT and DFW are doing only marginally better and could certainly absorb the PHL connecting traffic. When I say marginally I mean barely - at least most flights have double digits.

This is kind of wild to be able to say, but those LFs don't actually sound too bad, considering airlines have even been operating a sizable amount of completely empty flights. Most flights last week were going out below 15% full (according to AA), unless you are going to a megahub like ATL, and even then the loads weren't that much higher. Next week will likely be worse...

I think they may cut to 1-2x daily, but most likely not more than that, but I guess we'll see once they show the May schedule.

BerenErchamion

Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:56 pm

AaronPGH wrote:
Why on earth are any of you trying to downplay COVID right now? Error on the side of caution, for the sake of your family and neighbors.

Because they're sociopaths.

kindeham

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:59 am

Midwestindy wrote:

This is kind of wild to be able to say, but those LFs don't actually sound too bad, considering airlines have even been operating a sizable amount of completely empty flights. Most flights last week were going out below 15% full (according to AA), unless you are going to a megahub like ATL, and even then the loads weren't that much higher. Next week will likely be worse...

I think they may cut to 1-2x daily, but most likely not more than that, but I guess we'll see once they show the May schedule.

Looks like AA is now pulling almost all of their PHL flights. Today has one that hasn't been cancelled with 3 booked, everything cancelled tomorrow, Friday has one flight left with 1 passenger, Saturday has two flights with a combined single passenger. Sunday hasn't been touched yet - but the average load is 5, so I assume most of those will get the chopping block. I am kind of thinking perhaps these remaining PHL flights are more to move RP aircraft around than to move people around and that's why we see different schedules each day.

ncflyer

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:38 pm

I know I'm not saying anything new or profound, but had you told me, or anyone else who loves chatting airlines, that something-- anything-- would happen to lead to the loads we are seeing, such as kindeman's example, I'd tell you that you were smoking something. It truly defies imagination. One passenger from Indy to Philly Friday? One Saturday? Only two flights today (4/1) on Delta to Atlanta are being operated-- the world's largest airport?? I just can't get out of my mind the pain it's causing to so many people who work for airports, parking lots, TSA, airlines, etc., etc.

Midwestindy

Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:56 pm

ncflyer wrote:
I know I'm not saying anything new or profound, but had you told me, or anyone else who loves chatting airlines, that something-- anything-- would happen to lead to the loads we are seeing, such as kindeman's example, I'd tell you that you were smoking something. It truly defies imagination. One passenger from Indy to Philly Friday? One Saturday? Only two flights today (4/1) on Delta to Atlanta are being operated-- the world's largest airport?? I just can't get out of my mind the pain it's causing to so many people who work for airports, parking lots, TSA, airlines, etc., etc.

At least two US carriers are now experiencing single-digit load factors, Network wide, that in it of itself is hard to fathom considering most are only operating 25% or less of their original schedules. It's shocking how quickly things changed in a month...

146,000 passengers (including crew) were screened at all US airports yesterday.....

https://theaircurrent.com/airlines/conf ... out-funds/

It's going to take for things to get back to the way they were earlier this year, I'm not putting too much stock in IND-CDG flying for while. I wonder if the state might hop in with incentives if DL plans to exit long-term....

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos