Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

iamjoeym

Re: Upstate New York Aviation Thread - 2020

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:11 am

BatonOps wrote:
G4's planes aren't of high quality so I imagine it had a little trouble with the Ice and Snow of upstate NY.[/quote]

That's got to be one of the dumbest comments on A.net today. Pretty sure their airplanes can handle a little bit of snow and ice.[/quote]

Agreed, I work for B6 and commute 1-2x a week to JFK for my trips in farrrr worse weather than we’ve had the last few days with no issues.

SYRAVGEEK

Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:29 am

diseased wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:
MO11 wrote:

I'm sorry that I'm missing your point here - you mean they're Airbus products?

I'm saying allegiant's maintenance is not as good as UA's or AA's so its not as good in the snow as a C5 E145XR (I do prefer Boeing)

That is a ridiculous comment. All the airlines have contract maintenance service provider at out stations like ROC. As far as in base maintenance, much of the heavy checks are outsourced over seas or contract hubs like MIA or IND anyway. You may have a small claim that a carrier like AA may in fact perform more frequent or preventive maintenance than a carrier like G4 or NK. However, I think the far larger cause for unreliable aircraft is simply their age and/or complexity, not the skill set of the individual maintenance workers.

Lets say there are two aircraft flying into ROC one a G4 15 year old A319 and is flying during one of the winter storms and arrives the same time as a 1.5 year old DL A320 which was delayed and arrived at the same time as the G4 A319; both are taken in fore maintenance. Which one will be easier to repair the A319 from 2005 or the A320 from 2018? Which one will leave first? That is the question my friends and, alas, I think we both know which one is leaving first.
Syracuse would have gotten 3M pax if COVID hadn’t happened...

MO11

Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:25 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Lets say there are two aircraft flying into ROC one a G4 15 year old A319 and is flying during one of the winter storms and arrives the same time as a 1.5 year old DL A320 which was delayed and arrived at the same time as the G4 A319; both are taken in fore maintenance. Which one will be easier to repair the A319 from 2005 or the A320 from 2018? Which one will leave first? That is the question my friends and, alas, I think we both know which one is leaving first.

Well, the newest DL A320 is 2003 and Allegiant's oldest A319 is 2004.

Assume G4 needs a new tire and DL has a fuel leak. What's your answer?

The G4 airplane at ROC (N307NV) arrived on a nonscheduled flight, so there is more to the story.

SYRAVGEEK

Sun Feb 09, 2020 9:02 pm

MO11 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Lets say there are two aircraft flying into ROC one a G4 15 year old A319 and is flying during one of the winter storms and arrives the same time as a 1.5 year old DL A320 which was delayed and arrived at the same time as the G4 A319; both are taken in for maintenance. Which one will be easier to repair the A319 from 2005 or the A320 from 2018? Which one will leave first? That is the question my friends and, alas, I think we both know which one is leaving first.

Well, the newest DL A320 is 2003 and Allegiant's oldest A319 is 2004.

Assume G4 needs a new tire and DL has a fuel leak. What's your answer?

The G4 airplane at ROC (N307NV) arrived on a nonscheduled flight, so there is more to the story.

I was not aware of that; however, my scenario was purely hypothetical, as was yours, the answer to mine was neither because the maintenance would work just as hard on both aircraft to ensure proper maintenance.

DCA-ROCguy

Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:05 pm

Fresh in from the Monroe County Airport Authority in response to my e-mail:

ROC passenger data for 2019 are as follows:

Enplanements: 1,293,719

Deplanements: 1,285,035

Total Passengers: 2,578,754

A very tiny increase over 2018, which was 2,570,242.

Jim
Need a new airline paint scheme? Better call Saul! (Bass that is)

SYRAVGEEK

Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:54 am

Anyone know-how the BUF-CUN routes are doing (in terms of pax #)

Buffalomatt1027

Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:10 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:

I dont have the stats for this year ..... but when looking them up from last year. They were very successful.

SYRAVGEEK

Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:21 pm

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

I dont have the stats for this year ..... but when looking them up from last year. They were very successful.

Good to know, service start in 5 days.

Buffalomatt1027

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:15 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

My mistake, I always thought those flights started in mid to late January. I did notice on Flight radar that they didnt have any flights taking off. on weekends. So I wasnt sure when they started. Just assumed

SYRAVGEEK

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:22 am

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:

My mistake, I always thought those flights started in mid to late January. I did notice on Flight radar that they didnt have any flights taking off. on weekends. So I wasnt sure when they started. Just assumed

It doesn't make sense that it starts in febuary, Buffalo is much colder in january.

SyracuseAvGeek

Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:01 pm

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

It doesn't make sense that it starts in febuary, Buffalo is much colder in january.

The first couple of years they had the route they began in mid-January, I believe the 13th.
"I haven't been everywhere yet, but it's on my list."

cosyr

Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:23 pm

SyracuseAvGeek wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:

The first couple of years they had the route they began in mid-January, I believe the 13th.

But in between Christmas/New Years and February breaks, I'm sure they would have a lull and wouldn't be able to fill planes.

SYRAVGEEK

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:11 am

cosyr wrote:
SyracuseAvGeek wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

But in between Christmas/New Years and February breaks, I'm sure they would have a lull and wouldn't be able to fill planes.

True, and considering the random LL and VB charters from Mexico/The Carribean every other month

crjflyboy

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:31 am

cosyr wrote:
I hope we can see some upstate service return once the Cessna 408 SkyCourier gets flying. Obviously there are a lot of ifs there. No pax airlines have ordered it yet, and did airlines like Air Canada end service because the 1900's needed to go, or because 19 seats will never be economical again?

19 seat aircraft have been flying around the US for decades, so it seems ironic that now that more people are flying than ever before, they can't fill these planes anymore.

19 seat aircraft are dead in the USA since they forced carriers to move to 121 standards .... nobody in the USA wants it ... your car is your friend

crjflyboy

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:39 am

SWF service ... surprised Frontier or Allegiant have not entered the market ... facilities exists today ... and NORWEGIAN showed people in this market will travel for bargain fares

SYRAVGEEK

Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:58 am

crjflyboy wrote:
SWF service ... surprised Frontier or Allegiant have not entered the market ... facilities exist today ... and NORWEGIAN showed people in this market will travel for bargain fares

Breeze is saying they may serve SWF as an alternative for JFK, EWR, LGA, and ALB

Buffalomatt1027

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:36 am

cosyr wrote:
SyracuseAvGeek wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

I disagree ..... i think they wouldve filled easily. SO MANY canadians and americans love going south during January Februrary and march.

BUFJACK10

Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:38 am

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
cosyr wrote:
SyracuseAvGeek wrote:

I disagree ..... i think they wouldve filled easily. SO MANY canadians and americans love going south during January Februrary and march.

That is true, however, the same company offers the same flights from YYZ and YHM(I believe this is true) to appeal to Canadians. The high trans border fees aren’t applicable because the fees apply to US travelers as well heading to Mexico. The CUN flights were targeted to WNY CNY and NW PA, with some Canadian travelers closer to the border. I believe the frequency would be greater if the flights were targeted at Canadian travelers. The market is definitely different from those heading to TPA, MCO, LAS PHX. Etc.
AA AK AL AQ AS B6 CO DL EA FL F9 HP KN NY MO NW PA PE PI RC QX TW UA UR US WN AF AN AO CS IB OA TR VS
A300 A319 A320 BAE146 BAC111 DC8 DC9 DC10 MD80 707 717 727 737 747 757 767 777 787 L10 F27 F28 F100 ERJ CRJ SE-210 SSC B1900 ATR42 ATR72 DH8 E120 SWM

SYRAVGEEK

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:45 am

BUFJACK10 wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
cosyr wrote:

I disagree ..... I think they would've filled easily. SO MANY Canadians and Americans love going south during January February and March.

That is true, however, the same company offers the same flights from YYZ and YHM(I believe this is true) to appeal to Canadians. The high trans-border fees aren’t applicable because the fees apply to US travelers as well heading to Mexico. The CUN flights were targeted to WNY CNY and NW PA, with some Canadian travelers closer to the border. I believe the frequency would be greater if the flights were targeted at Canadian travelers. The market is definitely different from those heading to TPA, MCO, LAS PHX. Etc.

Also, VACX did offer service to more destinations when Sunwig first operated the route (I think it was originally PUN, CUN, and another airport) however when they switched the carrier over to Viva they downgraded to just CUN.

SYRAVGEEK

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:01 am

Does anyone know what happened to Corning Class's Dornier? I haven't seen it since 2017 when I visited my family in the area.

Roots1

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:43 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Corning Class's Dornier? I haven't seen it since 2017 when I visited my family in the area.

Corning has a CRJ200 now. Flies frequently between CLT and ELM.

SyracuseAvGeek

Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:39 pm

Noticed that JetBlue moved the Orlando departure out of Syracuse from 6:30am until 6:30pm. This new scheduled is absolutely going to KILL connection traffic, the flight now won’t get to MCO until 10pm which eliminates every possibility of making another flight.

What will take the place of their previous RON flight? Will they finally be reintroducing the early morning JFK flight? Or a flight to FLL again?

SYRAVGEEK

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:11 am

Roots1 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

Corning has a CRJ200 now. Flies frequently between CLT and ELM.

Thank you for letting me know.

SYRAVGEEK

Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:12 am

SyracuseAvGeek wrote:
Noticed that JetBlue moved the Orlando departure out of Syracuse from 6:30am until 6:30pm. This new scheduled is absolutely going to KILL connection traffic, the flight now won’t get to MCO until 10pm which eliminates every possibility of making another flight.

What will take the place of their previous RON flight? Will they finally be reintroducing the early morning JFK flight? Or a flight to FLL again?

I imagine they will reintroduce the early morning JFK flight, If they added FLLL again they would probably switch out on of the MCO flights

SyracuseAvGeek

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:19 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
SyracuseAvGeek wrote:

I imagine they will reintroduce the early morning JFK flight, If they added FLLL again they would probably switch out on of the MCO flights

I wonder what RON flight will replace that early morning flight.

ROCDLFAN

Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:07 am

SyracuseAvGeek wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:
SyracuseAvGeek wrote:

I wonder what RON flight will replace that early morning flight.

Probably none. The reason the JFK RON doesn’t exist anymore is because of the BOS RON. For the JFK RON to be reintroduced they’d have to move the BOS flight, which is odds are a zero chance of happening.

Didn’t MCO operate in the evening bank for years before they moved it to mornings like a year ago?
"The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee."

hoons90

Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:02 am

When I was booking my ICN-BUF ticket, I noticed that there is currently no MSP-BUF nonstop flight, and that it's seasonal. Has this been the case for a while now? For some reason I assumed that DL flew MSP-BUF year round, and the BUF wiki also indicates so.

I ended up flying ICN-MSP-DTW-BUF since ICN-ATL didn't have availability and ICN-DTW leaves ICN too early.
Flown: 2L 7C 9E 9L AA AB AC AF AY AZ BA BR BX B6 CA CO CP CX DL EK EY JL KE KL LA LH LX MQ NW OZ PD RW SQ TG TP TR TS US WG WN WS XE XJ

Dalmd88

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:19 pm

SyracuseAvGeek wrote:

What connections did the early am flight make? Does anyone even try to connect in MCO. When I lived in CNY I always saw MCO as a destination, not a connection possibility.

MO11

Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:45 pm

ROCDLFAN wrote:

Probably none. The reason the JFK RON doesn’t exist anymore is because of the BOS RON. For the JFK RON to be reintroduced they’d have to move the BOS flight, which is odds are a zero chance of happening.

I don't understand this logic. Until the schedule change this week, there were two RONs: 0530 BOS departure, 0630 MCO departure. Now there is only one. If it fits into scheduling (which is the key), why can't there be an early JFK departure?

SyracuseAvGeek

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Dalmd88 wrote:
SyracuseAvGeek wrote:

What connections did the early am flight make? Does anyone even try to connect in MCO. When I lived in CNY I always saw MCO as a destination, not a connection possibility.

The early a.m. flight was able to connect anywhere in the Caribbean, South America, Mexico and a couple places in the south eastern US (New Orleans). With their partnership with Silver Airways you could also connect to any of their Bahamian destinations with the MCO flight. I have taken the MCO flight before then connected onto Key West with Silver.

SyracuseAvGeek

Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:51 pm

hoons90 wrote:
When I was booking my ICN-BUF ticket, I noticed that there is currently no MSP-BUF nonstop flight, and that it's seasonal. Has this been the case for a while now? For some reason I assumed that DL flew MSP-BUF year round, and the BUF wiki also indicates so.

I ended up flying ICN-MSP-DTW-BUF since ICN-ATL didn't have availability and ICN-DTW leaves ICN too early.

Delta usually does stop the Minneapolis flight in the middle of the winter.

ROCDLFAN

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:43 am

hoons90 wrote:

It’s seasonal for BUF, SYR and ALB and year round for ROC. When it runs from end of March-late November for BUF and SYR it’s basically mainline the entire time with only the first and last couple of weeks it being operated by a CRJ 900. ROC is mainline from end of April-beginning of November (same as SYR/BUF) but the rest of the year operated 6X a week (no Sunday service) on the -900.
"The strength of the turbulence is directly proportional to the temperature of your coffee."

ROCDLFAN

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:49 am

MO11 wrote:
ROCDLFAN wrote:

I don't understand this logic. Until the schedule change this week, there were two RONs: 0530 BOS departure, 0630 MCO departure. Now there is only one. If it fits into scheduling (which is the key), why can't there be an early JFK departure?

Yields. It has nothing to do with 1 RON vs. 2 when the city pairs are completely different. SYR-BOS/JFK are timed for where they’ll each have their own niche of local traffic, but connecting traffic between the two cities is basically interchangeable. B6 just does not have enough yield to operate SYR-BOS/JFK at the exact same time basically. It’s the same with ROC, except BOS is a 9am turn and JFK is an 0530 departure.

Meanwhile, in June, SYR has 2 daily flights to JFK on B6: a 0846am departure, and.... a 2206pm departure. FROM SYR, to JFK. They’ve also gotten rid of the 2050pm BUF-JFK flight.

At this point, who knows what they’re doing. But a 10PM Syracuse-JFK flight if this schedule doesn’t change is going to be... interesting.

hoons90

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:28 am

SyracuseAvGeek wrote:

Delta usually does stop the Minneapolis flight in the middle of the winter.

ROCDLFAN wrote:
It’s seasonal for BUF, SYR and ALB and year round for ROC. When it runs from end of March-late November for BUF and SYR it’s basically mainline the entire time with only the first and last couple of weeks it being operated by a CRJ 900. ROC is mainline from end of April-beginning of November (same as SYR/BUF) but the rest of the year operated 6X a week (no Sunday service) on the -900.

Thank you!
Now that I live pretty close to BUF, it's good for me to keep abreast of DL ops there.
Flown: 2L 7C 9E 9L AA AB AC AF AY AZ BA BR BX B6 CA CO CP CX DL EK EY JL KE KL LA LH LX MQ NW OZ PD RW SQ TG TP TR TS US WG WN WS XE XJ

WeatherPilot

Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:11 am

SyracuseAvGeek wrote:

I think B6 is just trying to reduce gate costs. By moving the SYR-MCO flight to the evening they only need a single gate to perform all operations at SYR. I wonder if this was in cooperation with the airport. This move thus frees up Gate 1 so that F9 has more options to introduce new service since they’ll have a gate all to their own.

Buffalomatt1027

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:43 pm

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
BUFJACK10 wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:

I disagree ..... I think they would've filled easily. SO MANY Canadians and Americans love going south during January February and March.

That is true, however, the same company offers the same flights from YYZ and YHM(I believe this is true) to appeal to Canadians. The high trans-border fees aren’t applicable because the fees apply to US travelers as well heading to Mexico. The CUN flights were targeted to WNY CNY and NW PA, with some Canadian travelers closer to the border. I believe the frequency would be greater if the flights were targeted at Canadian travelers. The market is definitely different from those heading to TPA, MCO, LAS PHX. Etc.

Also, VACX did offer service to more destinations when Sunwig first operated the route (I think it was originally PUN, CUN, and another airport) however when they switched the carrier over to Viva they downgraded to just CUN.

which is a bummer .... i still remember those flights nearly always sold out.

Buffalomatt1027

Wed Feb 19, 2020 1:10 am

https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/th ... ood-enough

Buffalo next routes they are looking for is HOU and SF. The problem is the lack of routes due to demand. Which makes sense. They need to definitely try and get more canadian passengers. They are at 40% according to the video.

I mentioned this before .... close to the expansions finishing. I think they want an almost grand reopening sort of thing.

SYRAVGEEK

Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:02 am

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/the-buffalo-niagara-international-airport-is-good-but-is-it-good-enough

Buffalo next routes they are looking for is HOU and SF. The problem is the lack of routes due to demand. Which makes sense. They need to definitely try and get more canadian passengers. They are at 40% according to the video.

I mentioned this before .... close to the expansions finishing. I think they want an almost grand reopening sort of thing.

IAG is stealing all your pax
maybe try to dis-associate from IAG
or try to nag one of their airlines

Buffalomatt1027

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:54 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
https://www.wkbw.com/news/local-news/the-buffalo-niagara-international-airport-is-good-but-is-it-good-enough

Yeah, I do not get why the NFTA did that. Makes no sense at all.

SYRAVGEEK

Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:09 pm

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:

If you want IAg's pax just say that when it snows BUF doesn't cancel all their flights.

Buffalomatt1027

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:53 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

If you want IAg's pax just say that when it snows BUF doesn't cancel all their flights.

the NFTA invested what .... 25 million or so into a 2 gate terminal that gets used 1 to 2 times a day. Only in NYS does stupid stuff like that happen. The airport shouldve been used for cargo or just knock it down. BUF while not getting a major PAX increase, would force more canadians to come through the airport atleast.

SYRAVGEEK

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:55 am

Buffalomatt1027 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:
Buffalomatt1027 wrote:

the NFTA invested what .... 25 million or so into a 2 gate terminal that gets used 1 to 2 times a day. Only in NYS does stupid stuff like that happen. The airport shouldve been used for cargo or just knock it down. BUF while not getting a major PAX increase, would force more Canadians to come through the airport atleast.

It should Ne the charter airport and random USAJet 727 airport at best

SYRAVGEEK

Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:26 am

I heard a rumor (just a rumor) from my friend who flies for Amflight. He said amflight may try (TRY) to increase its operations in northern New York in "some small airports with little cargo service" to "The big ones that get cargo flights daily." could SYR & ROC finally get Amflight service? Could OGS & ART get cargo service?

bellcc

Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:42 pm

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
I heard a rumor (just a rumor) from my friend who flies for Amflight. He said amflight may try (TRY) to increase its operations in northern New York in "some small airports with little cargo service" to "The big ones that get cargo flights daily." could SYR & ROC finally get Amflight service? Could OGS & ART get cargo service?

I doubt OGS and ART could get cargo service any time soon, especially Watertown, as they are only an hour's drive away from Syracuse.

On an unrelated note, due to the coronavirus, I can fly from Syracuse to MCO/RSW/TPA for $20 :lol:

SYRAVGEEK

Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:49 am

bellcc wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

I doubt OGS and ART could get cargo service any time soon, especially Watertown, as they are only an hour's drive away from Syracuse.

On an unrelated note, due to the coronavirus, I can fly from Syracuse to MCO/RSW/TPA for $20 :lol:

StOnKs

MO11

Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:21 am

SYRAVGEEK wrote:

This is odd since Ameriflight's flights are chartered by UPS or DHL. It doesn't run its own freight network. Nothing prevents UPS from starting air service into the Adirondack region.

I think Ameriflight used to operate Beech 99s ROC-CVG when DHL still operated the domestic overnight system.

SYRAVGEEK

Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:16 am

MO11 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

This is odd since Ameriflight's flights are chartered by UPS or DHL. It doesn't run its own freight network. Nothing prevents UPS from starting air service into the Adirondack region.

I think Ameriflight used to operate Beech 99s ROC-CVG when DHL still operated the domestic overnight system.

I don't think It supposed to be a main route rather a feeder service; OGS and ART Could handle 757s on a good day.

bellcc

Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:06 pm

SYRAVGEEK wrote:
MO11 wrote:
SYRAVGEEK wrote:

I don't think It supposed to be a main route rather a feeder service; OGS and ART Could handle 757s on a good day.

Yes, ART and OGS technically do have enough runway for a 757, but there is no way they would EVER get anything of that size. ART and OGS both have no need for anything of that size. OGS's taxiways are barely big enough for an Airbus A319. If they were to get cargo service, I do not see either of them getting anything bigger than a Cessna 208.

ROCDLFAN

Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:42 pm

It will be very interesting to see over the next couple of weeks how ROC, SYR and BUF will be affected with the planned network reductions. There is no reason to not believe that all 3 airports are facing a significant uphill battle in 2020.

Buffalomatt1027

Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:37 pm

ROCDLFAN wrote:
It will be very interesting to see over the next couple of weeks how ROC, SYR and BUF will be affected with the planned network reductions. There is no reason to not believe that all 3 airports are facing a significant uphill battle in 2020.

definitely will not be a banner year for passenger counts at any airport this year ..........

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos