Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

hsuthe19

Re: Delta Announces MIA-MCO/RDU/SLC/TPA

Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:55 am

I think one route that’s also possible is MIA-BNA, too.

gokmengs

Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:04 am

umichman wrote:
gokmengs wrote:
Sorry to get in between your guys discussion, but I would like to know what common use means in terms of airport gate space? Does it mean that everyone can use any gate? I’m sure there is some kind of order to not create chaos:) I would appreciate if you or someone can explain. Thanks in advance

This explains it pretty well.

https://riddlelifeflorida.erau.edu/2016 ... te-system/

Thank you for the link, learned something new...
Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa Yaşa, Adın Yazılacak Mücevher Taşa

N649DL

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:45 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
N649DL wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:

UA still flies MIASFO, UA 2445 left Miami for SF an hour ago.

Delta will absolutely start MIALAX, there is little doubt. I bet it’s the next add. One daily isn’t sufficient though, and I’m sure they’ll come straight in with two or maybe three. A daily to Seattle is also inevitable.

Touche but MIA-SFO on UA is seasonal, much like DL on MIA-LAX and then the latter bit the dust. UA is well on it's way to doing so as well on MIA-SFO as well.

DL on MIA-SEA is doubtful as there isn't enough of a market there. Today it's only operated by an AA A321 and AA didn't even operate the route after they discontinued MIA-SEA-NRT routing on the 763 & 777.

AA has reduced specter transcon flying following the Max flying including the second MIASEA and MIASAN.

Bookmark this page in six months. Delta will have announced both by then. Maybe MIASEA replaces FLLSEA. The market to both is very large. Delta flies much smaller markets like TPASEA and RDUSEA.

DL doesn't fly FLL-SEA nonstop: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Laud ... al_Airport

According to that same page, they also fly seasonally FLL-NAS but IDK how accurate that is.

Brickell305

Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:54 pm

N649DL wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:
N649DL wrote:

Touche but MIA-SFO on UA is seasonal, much like DL on MIA-LAX and then the latter bit the dust. UA is well on it's way to doing so as well on MIA-SFO as well.

DL on MIA-SEA is doubtful as there isn't enough of a market there. Today it's only operated by an AA A321 and AA didn't even operate the route after they discontinued MIA-SEA-NRT routing on the 763 & 777.

AA has reduced specter transcon flying following the Max flying including the second MIASEA and MIASAN.

Bookmark this page in six months. Delta will have announced both by then. Maybe MIASEA replaces FLLSEA. The market to both is very large. Delta flies much smaller markets like TPASEA and RDUSEA.

DL doesn't fly FLL-SEA nonstop: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Laud ... al_Airport

According to that same page, they also fly seasonally FLL-NAS but IDK how accurate that is.

FLL-NAS is accurate. They just began it 3x weekly during Christmas week.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos