Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

lightsaber

Re: Corona Virus outbreak - Aviation related News and Discussion Thread

Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:29 pm

Friendly reminder, this thread is limited to aviation:
Impact of the Virus (or claimed due to Coronavirus) on Airlines, orders, airports, traffic, or the industry.

For non-aviation virus discussion, please go to the non-aviation thread.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1438989&p=21983719#p21983719
IM messages to mods on warnings and bans will be ignored and nasty ones will result in a ban.

Draken21fx

Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:11 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/01/coronavirus-flight-captain-we-were-a-lifeboat-for-people

A short interview of the captain of the Wamos Air 747 bringing Britons and Spaniards back to Europe.

blueflyer

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:38 pm

JetBuddy wrote:
Question about cargo flights:

Are cargo flights also banned from China? It doesn't seem so to me, I think that could disrupt markets a lot. Especially electronics.

Wouldn't appear so. Multiple FedEx, UPS, Atlas, and Polar flights en route between points in mainland China and the US or Europe as of Saturday evening (US). Over the past 24 hours, Cargolux, Air Hong Kong, ASL, Southern, and AeroLogic look to have operated their normal schedule between China and Asia/Europe/US.

zkncj

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:42 pm

Ziyulu wrote:
Does anyone know if you are quarantined, do you have to pay for food and lodging or is it provided?

Australia is charging $1000AUD (660USD) and New Zealand is charging $500NZD (320USD), to those are being Evacuated from China.

It’s basically an 14 day Club Med holiday, the Australians get to travel to the exotic Christmas Islands and the New Zealanders get to an Hotel somewhere in Auckland. You get an flight + and all included hotel or dention centre.

Each country is handling it differently, I would expect allot of countries will provide basic amenities to prevent contact with external people.

lightsaber

Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:44 pm

Another reminder, this thread is limited to aviation:
Impact of the Virus (or claimed due to Coronavirus) on Airlines, orders, airports, traffic, or the industry.

For non-aviation virus discussion, please go to the non-aviation thread.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1438989

If your post isn't discussing a flight, crew, airline, airport, or aircraft, it probably belongs in the non-av thread.
IM messages to mods on warnings and bans will be ignored and nasty ones will result in a ban.

Ziyulu

Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:30 am

zkncj wrote:
Ziyulu wrote:
Does anyone know if you are quarantined, do you have to pay for food and lodging or is it provided?

Australia is charging $1000AUD (660USD) and New Zealand is charging $500NZD (320USD), to those are being Evacuated from China.

It’s basically an 14 day Club Med holiday, the Australians get to travel to the exotic Christmas Islands and the New Zealanders get to an Hotel somewhere in Auckland. You get an flight + and all included hotel or dention centre.

Each country is handling it differently, I would expect allot of countries will provide basic amenities to prevent contact with external people.

What if you arrive on a schedule flight, but they want to quarantine you? Do you still have to pay?

Waterbomber2

Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:44 am

zkncj wrote:
Ziyulu wrote:

One has to wonder if hotels are appropriate facilities for the 14 day period of evacuees from these flights.
Most hotels have suction ventilation systems for the bathrooms/toilets which make air circulate inside the building.
The air they suck will come from the same room but also from the hallways and other rooms.

zakuivcustom

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:01 am

Waterbomber2 wrote:
zkncj wrote:
Ziyulu wrote:

One has to wonder if hotels are appropriate facilities for the 14 day period of evacuees from these flights.
Most hotels have suction ventilation systems for the bathrooms/toilets which make air circulate inside the building.
The air they suck will come from the same room but also from the hallways and other rooms.

This will depends whether the Wuhan Virus spread the same way as SARS - which so far is still an unknown AFAIK.

There's definitely a fear that IF (a big if) the Wuhan Virus really spread through ventilation and pipes like SARS does, then an outbreak can easily happen in high density places like HK.

blueflyer wrote:
Wouldn't appear so. Multiple FedEx, UPS, Atlas, and Polar flights en route between points in mainland China and the US or Europe as of Saturday evening (US). Over the past 24 hours, Cargolux, Air Hong Kong, ASL, Southern, and AeroLogic look to have operated their normal schedule between China and Asia/Europe/US.

AFAIK Cargo flights are operating. The whole point of border shutdowns is to limit the human-to-human spread, as there are zero evidence that the virus will just stick to some cargo, survive in 30000+ ft for hours, and somehow infect the cargo handlers (first in line) or whoever getting the cargo.

Waterbomber2

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:05 am

zakuivcustom wrote:
Waterbomber2 wrote:
zkncj wrote:

This will depends whether the Wuhan Virus spread the same way as SARS - which so far is still an unknown AFAIK.

There's definitely a fear that IF (a big if) the Wuhan Virus really spread through ventilation and pipes like SARS does, then an outbreak can easily happen in high density places like HK.

blueflyer wrote:

AFAIK Cargo flights are operating. The whole point of border shutdowns is to limit the human-to-human spread, as there are zero evidence that the virus will just stick to some cargo, survive in 30000+ ft for hours, and somehow infect the cargo handlers (first in line) or whoever getting the cargo.

Regarding air cargo, risk can't be ruled out.
We've seen China spraying their roads with disinfectant.

If it's a rainy day and the cargo is wet, the virus can survive in moisture. It's 33.000ft but still at 8000ft cabin altitude, the cargo compartments are pressurised and climate-controlled.
So I don't know, but it can't be ruled out
Highly unlikely that parcels would be infected door to door, but along the way, who knows.

zkncj

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:46 am

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/new-zealand/2020/02/new-zealand-to-ban-travellers-from-china-to-protect-against-coronavirus.html

New Zealand is the latest country to ban foreigners that have been in China, or Transited via China effective from Tomorrow.

That should see the last of the China to New Zealand flights dropped very fast.

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:46 am

Qantas charter flight has departed SYD on the way to HKG, operated by VH-OEE

https://www.flightradar24.com/QFA6031/23ba6e7a
Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:48 am

A Batik Air A333 has been chartered by Indonesia to evacuate citizens

https://twitter.com/flightradar24/statu ... 22240?s=20
Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:56 am

zkncj wrote:
Ziyulu wrote:

The $1000 originally charged has been dropped. Apparently it was never to be charged

https://dfat.gov.au/news/media/Pages/st ... wuhan.aspx
Forum Moderator

BML87

Sun Feb 02, 2020 5:54 am

Philippines banning anyone who has been to China

President Rodrigo Duterte approved a temporary ban on all travellers, except Filipinos, from China and its autonomous regions,.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/first-coro ... -1.4793318

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:18 am

Israel bans any foreigners who have been to China in the past 14 days

https://twitter.com/journodannyaero/sta ... 93666?s=21
Forum Moderator

enzo011

Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:28 am

BML87 wrote:

President Rodrigo Duterte approved a temporary ban on all travellers, except Filipinos, from China and its autonomous regions,.

Because a virus is known for being able to distinguish between different nations and only targeting you based on nationality.

adambrau

Sun Feb 02, 2020 6:31 am

So with the US barring foreign nationals who have recently traveled to China, does this mean Chinese Airlines will stop flying to the USA?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/ ... avel-china

I know UA/DL/AA are cancelling. But as an employee at JFK T1 does this mean that China Eastern and Air China would cancel flights too, at least temporarily?

Who would still be traveling?

Obviously there needs to be some connections to China for medical traffic and cargo? But after the ban goes into effect, would Chinese Airlines only be able able to fly out Americans to the USA? Doesn't seem like a big market currently.

Sad times.
JFK Friendly

hoons90

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:04 am

I'm onboard DL27 ATL-ICN at the moment. Full load. I noticed quite a few Mandarin speakers, so I wonder if many pax were directed from the canceled PVG flight. Who knows, they could also be Taiwanese heading to TPE. Seems like a majority of pax are wearing masks.
Flown: 2L 7C 9E 9L AA AB AC AF AY AZ BA BR BX B6 CA CO CP CX DL EK EY JL KE KL LA LH LX MQ NW OZ PD RW SQ TG TP TR TS US WG WN WS XE XJ

adambrau

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 am

hoons90 wrote:
I'm onboard DL27 ATL-ICN at the moment. Full load. I noticed quite a few Mandarin speakers, so I wonder if many pax were directed from the canceled PVG flight. Who knows, they could also be Taiwanese heading to TPE. Seems like a majority of pax are wearing masks.

Wow that must be eerie.

My friend is flying to FRA-Beijing on CA on Monday - needs to get back to quarantine to (at some point) get back to work. Paid a few thousand more to sit in business to have a bit of a space barrier.
JFK Friendly

eamondzhang

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:33 am

adambrau wrote:
So with the US barring foreign nationals who have recently traveled to China, does this mean Chinese Airlines will stop flying to the USA?

I know UA/DL/AA are cancelling. But as an employee at JFK T1 does this mean that China Eastern and Air China would cancel flights too, at least temporarily?

Obviously there needs to be some connections to China for medical traffic and cargo? But after the ban goes into effect, would Chinese Airlines only be able able to fly out Americans to the USA? Doesn't seem like a big market currently.

Sad times.

I know China Eastern is planning to dramatically cut their North America network to thrice weekly each to LAX/JFK, plus 50% reduction to YVR/YYZ with all other destinations/flights dropped

Michael

adambrau

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:54 am

eamondzhang wrote:
adambrau wrote:

Sad times.

I know China Eastern is planning to dramatically cut their North America network to thrice weekly each to LAX/JFK, plus 50% reduction to YVR/YYZ with all other destinations/flights dropped

Michael

Thanks for the info. Very bad news regardless.
JFK Friendly

Waterbomber2

Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:56 am

enzo011 wrote:
BML87 wrote:

Because a virus is known for being able to distinguish between different nations and only targeting you based on nationality.

Nope, the president is probably following the law.
For instance, the Japanese constitution's article 22 guarantees the freedom of moving abroad without limitations, that means that they can't refuse a national who went abroad and wants to come back, as this would limit his initial right to move abroad.

Virtually no country can turn away their own nationals, except in cases where they have lost their rights/citizenship.

I assume that immigration points will be a mess as the US order is fresh and only effective since Saturday which is still today in the US.
Chinese airlines will probably operate a few more days to get people home and then stop operating.

Welcome to our new world, it's a mess, but the world can't help China if the whole world is infected.
Let's stop commercial flights, and start sending flights with doctors, nurses, supplies, equipment, volunteers.

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:17 am

Both Oman and Saudi have also suspended flights to China

https://twitter.com/AlexInAir/status/12 ... 07456?s=20
Forum Moderator

devron

Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:43 am

Are any Chinese airlines listed on the stock market? I googled cathay and their stock still seems to be holding up okay.

I am expecting a few good deals in a few weeks on Chinese carriers.

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:01 am

Antigua & Barbuda are restricting entry to any foreign visitors who have visited China in the past 2 months

https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/news.html

https://twitter.com/VirginAtlantic/stat ... 21216?s=20
Forum Moderator

enzo011

Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:59 am

calstanford wrote:
Because no country in the world can bar legal passport holders of it’s own country (i.e. it’s citizens) from entering.
Please think before you post.

This goes for every single country that has initiated a China-travel ban. This isn’t racism (as you might imply). It would be racist to say “Chinese people may not enter, but French people who live in China may!”. That’s not the case for the PH nor any of the other countries entry-bans. It’s a simple “you are from or have been to China in the last 14 days - don’t enter. You are one of our people? Welcome home, but we may put you in quarantine.”

I wasn't implying anything about racism. It would be xenophobic more than racist if anything, although that is also just another form of racism. I made my comment because the only way to ensure the infection doesn't come to your country is to stop everyone coming in from the area. The disease doesn't care about nationality so you could have a massive outbreak in your own country from one of your own nationals. I see the country bans as described more like a band-aid than anything substantive, to make the people feel secure that their government is doing something.

Waterbomber2 wrote:
For instance, the Japanese constitution's article 22 guarantees the freedom of moving abroad without limitations, that means that they can't refuse a national who went abroad and wants to come back, as this would limit his initial right to move abroad.

Virtually no country can turn away their own nationals, except in cases where they have lost their rights/citizenship.

I assume that immigration points will be a mess as the US order is fresh and only effective since Saturday which is still today in the US.
Chinese airlines will probably operate a few more days to get people home and then stop operating.

Welcome to our new world, it's a mess, but the world can't help China if the whole world is infected.
Let's stop commercial flights, and start sending flights with doctors, nurses, supplies, equipment, volunteers.

I was commenting on the Philippines decision, but many other countries have followed with a similar action. With the integrated world we have where you are probably 2 flights from anywhere in the world, the disease will spread unless you isolate the infected area immediately. If it gets really bad they will have to stop all flights from anywhere that has had a case..

sergegva

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:00 am

Does anyone know why the tracking of the A380 that repatriates French and European nationalson on FR24 was cut off shortly before the plane's arrival in Europe?
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/airc ... p#23ba6a30
Yet his landing place has been announced! (Istres le Tubé/QIE).

Kikko19

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:12 am

Waterbomber2 wrote:
enzo011 wrote:
BML87 wrote:

agree 1000%.
now it's time to think about public health, remove the threat. this should be the first priority I'd myself stay inside, and try not to risk to get infected, of course with large stockpile of foods and necessary supplies for 3 4 months emergency.
After the shit storm will be passed it will be ok to restart flying and partying again.

art

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:17 am

Kikko19 wrote:
After the shit storm will be passed it will be ok to restart flying and partying again.

At the moment there are many routes (all to China?) suspended temporarily. Of course that means a drop in revenue for airlines. I foresee a couple of side effects. Firstly, people may out of caution avoid travel to other areas in the Far East, cutting revenue even further and possibly turning profitable routes into loss making routes. Secondly, might there not be a rise in demand for tourist travel to zones that are not perceived as risky, so offsetting some of the damage airlines suffer? I imagine that if you had made arrangements to take time off work to go on vacation to China (say) for 2 weeks mid-end February, you would probably want to rebook to go somewhere 'safer'.

Disregarding Chinese airlines operating domestically or internationally, are there airlines which will be severely damaged by the situation? I'm thinking of airlines which may have been struggling before the virus outbreak and that could be pushed towards bankrupcy if this crisis lasts for months.

dabc

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:32 am

Air Algerie Charter flight, AH3770, 7T-VJC departed Algiers early this morning to Wuhan
It will repatriate Algerian, Tunisian and Libyan

AirbusOnly

Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:40 am

sergegva wrote:
Does anyone know why the tracking of the A380 that repatriates French and European nationalson on FR24 was cut off shortly before the plane's arrival in Europe?
Yet his landing place has been announced! (Istres le Tubé/QIE).

It’s still viewable - just over Poland / Germany
https://fr24.com/HFM432/23ba6a30

AirbusOnly

Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:49 pm

But where is 9H-MIP heading for? Just over Svitzerland heading south...that’s not direction Paris!

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:55 pm

AirbusOnly wrote:
But where is 9H-MIP heading for? Just over Svitzerland heading south...that’s not direction Paris!

Its going to Istres Air Base in France

https://twitter.com/airlivenet/status/1 ... 17697?s=21
Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:15 pm

Some passengers have being stranded after Donghai Airlines cancels SZX-DRW

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-u ... 31aab2e390
Forum Moderator

zeke

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:18 pm

calstanford wrote:
Because no country in the world can bar legal passport holders of it’s own country (i.e. it’s citizens) from entering.
Please think before you post

This is incorrect advice.

Most (I am not going to say all as I don’t know the fine details of every country) a passport like a drivers licence is a privilege, not a right. The government can withdraw-cancel the document. Most passports I have seen have a line in them saying the document remains the property of the government that issued it.

Likewise I am aware of cases where a person has alleged to have committed crimes and their citizenship was revoked leaving them stateless. This happened to some people who flew over to fight for ISIS. I am reasonably sure that Chinese citizens must travel using their Chinese travel documents entering/leaving China, so it is should be easy for destination governments to identify Chinese nationals even if they have multiple citizenship.

If you wish to travel internationally countries want their passport holders to be of good character.
Human rights lawyers are "ambulance chasers of the very worst kind.'" - Sky News

calstanford

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:51 pm

They can withdraw your passport if you are IN the country.

Countries rarely disallow people to return to their country. ISIS is a bit of an extreme case, but I hear you.

FlyHappy

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:04 pm

enzo011 wrote:
I made my comment because the only way to ensure the infection doesn't come to your country is to stop everyone coming in from the area. The disease doesn't care about nationality so you could have a massive outbreak in your own country from one of your own nationals. I see the country bans as described more like a band-aid than anything substantive, to make the people feel secure that their government is doing something.

I was commenting on the Philippines decision, but many other countries have followed with a similar action. With the integrated world we have where you are probably 2 flights from anywhere in the world, the disease will spread unless you isolate the infected area immediately. If it gets really bad they will have to stop all flights from anywhere that has had a case..

It's not xenophophic, I think you've misunderstood and I encourage you to look at this from a fresh perspective.

The point of barring entry to everyone having been in China recently is obvious.
The point of exempting your own citizens for entry (be it Philippines, Switzerland or Brazil), is to provide the single most important reason for ANY state government to exist - to protect and shelter their own people; its the fundemental purpose of the construct of the State.

There are vast numbers of non-PRC citizens who have been in China recently, but far, far fewer Philippinos's who fall into the same category. This is nothing more than an unspoken situation where State's are saying - "there's emergency and panic in China, foreigners are evacuating, you take care of yours, I'll take care of mine"
Yes - there likely will be Philippino citizens returning home (this is what they're doing, lets not forget, many scared and with few other options) infected with nCoV , and the govt will be doing their best to simultaneously carry out their moral duty of both caring for the Public, AND caring for these individual citizens; they will be doing many of the things we've been seeing - temperature checks, quarantine, disinfections, and specialized hospital care to those afflicted. Clearly, the burden of these measures (financial and otherwise) is far less if the population of likely carriers is limited to just your own citizens.

It's not a band-aid, or lip service.
You never turn away your own people when they're in need.

zeke wrote:

Most (I am not going to say all as I don’t know the fine details of every country) a passport like a drivers licence is a privilege, not a right. The government can withdraw-cancel the document. Most passports I have seen have a line in them saying the document remains the property of the government that issued it.

Likewise I am aware of cases where a person has alleged to have committed crimes and their citizenship was revoked leaving them stateless. This happened to some people who flew over to fight for ISIS. I am reasonably sure that Chinese citizens must travel using their Chinese travel documents entering/leaving China, so it is should be easy for destination governments to identify Chinese nationals even if they have multiple citizenship.

If you wish to travel internationally countries want their passport holders to be of good character.

Your point is irrelevant. A countries citizens whom are abroad are are meant to not "be a burden" to other countries - there is an expectation that that a country "take responsibility" for its citizens abroad, and character has nothing to do with it. Whether that citizen commits a criminal act, falls indigent/mentally ill, suffers major injury, a country has an obligation to represent/assist. Its one of the primary functions for huge numbers of consulates and similar facilities world wide.

The unilateral cancelation of passports and/or revocation of citizenship is an extreme example that virtually never occurs; leaving a person "stateless" is a big deal, and not a normal practice; certainly not a normal practice because of epidemic! You speak of ISIS fighters, I think we can agree that someone who literally joins up with a non-state terrorist movement to actively fight their own country, is a prime candidate to have their passport canceled, if nothing more than as a tool to restrict their movements.

chonetsao

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:05 pm

I think the next critical question is:

How do airlines including US3, QF, IAG...etc offset the reduction of capacity to Greater China. The current situation impact on ME3 in a minimum term, but a much bigger impact on US3 and EU3. Considering some of the carrier will have extra planes and personal for 2 to 3 months before the Easter peak arrives, what methods those airlines can take temporarily to reduce the numbers of packed planes and reduce its financial impacts?

juliuswong

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:21 pm

Not sure if this has been mentioned, I read that US Government is once again deploying two more B744 flight to rescue. N713CK and N706CK. Anyone can confirm?
- Life is a journey, travel it well -

maint123

Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:40 pm

calstanford wrote:
enzo011 wrote:
BML87 wrote:

Please think before you post.

This goes for every single country that has initiated a China-travel ban. This isn’t racism (as you might imply). It would be racist to say “Chinese people may not enter, but French people who live in China may!”. That’s not the case for the PH nor any of the other countries entry-bans. It’s a simple “you are from or have been to China in the last 14 days - don’t enter. You are one of our people? Welcome home, but we may put you in quarantine.”

Well you are not entirely correct.
https://m.khaleejtimes.com/coronavirus- ... -recovered

I guess refusing to evacuate your own citizens is as good as barring entry.

Ishrion

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:09 pm

What airport did the Hi Fly A380 land at? I can't seem to find the name but its next to Marseille in France.

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:16 pm

Ishrion wrote:
What airport did the Hi Fly A380 land at? I can't seem to find the name but its next to Marseille in France.

I believe its a military base so probably why you cant locate it on FR24. Istres Air Base
Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:20 pm

Thai Airways has reduced flights to China over the next month

https://www.facebook.com/ThaiAirways/ph ... 1005287293
Forum Moderator

Striple

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:22 pm

Long time lurker, but felt I can add my experience flying back from China yesterday.

I flew PVG-LAX Feb 1 on China Eastern. After I saw all the airlines cancelling flights I knew we only had a few days left to get out. PVG was like a ghost town, hardly anyone in the international satellite terminal. The flight itself was very full, even the first class cabin looked like a few seats taken. Most people on the plane were Chinese with Chinese passports. Everyone on the flight was wearing a mask including flight attendants.

Upon landing in LAX, I was expecting to be corralled into a special room for questioning on our travels and temp check. Surprisingly, and somewhat concerning was they didn't do anything! It was just like any other international flight. Even my wife who had to go through the foreigner immigration line wasn't questioned at all. Not even a flyer or information for us, honestly this seems like a big fail from the US...

We will be self quarentining now nor those concerned.

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:34 pm

Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:37 pm

Cathay Dragon axes HGH, NGB, WNZ, SYX and HAK till 4 Feb 20, CAN axed from 5-29 Feb 20

https://twitter.com/JournoDannyAero/sta ... 29600?s=20
Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:38 pm

China Southern long haul changes for Feb/March 20, overall 39 routes seeing changes

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... f-02feb20/
Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:50 pm

Qantas QF6031 about to land at WUH. There has been a change in plan will now go to LEA instead of DRW. Passengers will be transferred onto 2 Skytraders A320's which will then position to XCH

https://www.airlineratings.com/news/pas ... er-sunday/
Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Indonesia to stop all flights to mainland China from Wednesday 5 Feb 20 until further notice

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-chin ... ce=twitter
Forum Moderator

qf789

Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:54 pm

The Batik A333 that was chartered by Indonesia, on arrival to CGK passengers where sprayed as they walked off the aircraft

https://twitter.com/Aviaforaviators/sta ... 35201?s=20
Forum Moderator

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos