EK413

Re: Australian Aviation Thread - February 2020

Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:01 pm

myki wrote:
EK413 wrote:
Obzerva wrote:

Valid points re CBR, I’m wondering if SWZ will damage CBR’s international ambitions.
SQ’s CBR flight helps with the arrival time on a SYD-CBR last departure because of SYD’s curfew. QR would probably drop CBR if they can given it’s only there so they can run an additional SYD service.
If both were to go, CBR really wouldn’t be left with much.

QR can’t dump CBR due to the air services agreement. Unless the restrictions are eased the CBR tag will remain in place.

It's not the they have to fly to CBR to get the extra 7 flights in to Australia, just that it had to include something other than PER/MEL/SYD/BNE (any other airports e.g. ADL do not have any limits). They could've chosen DOH-SYD-OOL/DRW/HBA/CNS. So they can dump CBR, but to keep the extra flight, the SYD-CBR tag has to be moved to some other SYD-XXX route.

The CBR tag allowed QR to ramp up capacity on the DOH-SYD route to double daily. If the bilateral agreement allowed them to do so I’m sure QR would go direct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment!

RyanairGuru

Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:46 am

EK413 wrote:
myki wrote:
EK413 wrote:

QR can’t dump CBR due to the air services agreement. Unless the restrictions are eased the CBR tag will remain in place.

It's not the they have to fly to CBR to get the extra 7 flights in to Australia, just that it had to include something other than PER/MEL/SYD/BNE (any other airports e.g. ADL do not have any limits). They could've chosen DOH-SYD-OOL/DRW/HBA/CNS. So they can dump CBR, but to keep the extra flight, the SYD-CBR tag has to be moved to some other SYD-XXX route.

The CBR tag allowed QR to ramp up capacity on the DOH-SYD route to double daily. If the bilateral agreement allowed them to do so I’m sure QR would go direct.

Re-read what Myki said, they are absolutely correct that CBR can be cut so long as they operate a SYD-XXX route where XXX is any airport in the country other than PER/MEL/SYD/BNE.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

Thatcher

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:12 am

RyanairGuru wrote:
EK413 wrote:
myki wrote:

Re-read what Myki said, they are absolutely correct that CBR can be cut so long as they operate a SYD-XXX route where XXX is any airport in the country other than PER/MEL/SYD/BNE.

I understand the distinction there, but is there anything stopping QR dropping the CBR tag and operating DOH-SWZ-DOH direct? The late evening SYD-DOH cuts it a little fine with the SYD curfew.
My former profile name was MooLor

Obzerva

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:23 am

Thatcher wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:
EK413 wrote:

I understand the distinction there, but is there anything stopping QR dropping the CBR tag and operating DOH-SWZ-DOH direct? The late evening SYD-DOH cuts it a little fine with the SYD curfew.

It would depend on how the government decides to treat SWZ, if they treat it as a Sydney airport or if they allow a free run for foreign carriers to use SWZ as a way of encouraging carriers there.

Thatcher

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:24 am

moa999 wrote:
zkncj wrote:
As for SWX, I think you will initially see a few QFd flights along with JQ. Internationally probably just the LCCs, and maybe as mentioned above a few midnight flights.

Obviously it will expand over time.
But by that time SYD may be far better for QF-QFi transfers with the current Master Plan adding International gates to both T2 and T3

Are the T2 and T3 swing gates still on the agenda? Not much 'meaty' seems to happen with SYD masterplans, they come and they go.

As nothing more than an "aviation consumer", one of the main benefits of SWZ to me is the pressure it places upon SACL to improve the SYD user experience / reduce costs.

Thatcher

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:29 am

Obzerva wrote:
Thatcher wrote:
RyanairGuru wrote:

It would depend on how the government decides to treat SWZ, if they treat it as a Sydney airport or if they allow a free run for foreign carriers to use SWZ as a way of encouraging carriers there.

I can see that happening - SWZ is nothing more than an 'investment' the federal govt will be looking to offload ASAP. More traffic = more value.

What is the situation with secondary airports in other cities, are they considered part of the capital as far as bilaterals are concerned or are they designated otherwise? OOL, WTB, AVV.

budgetflyer

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:34 am

Does anyone have any information about JQ’s upcoming A321NEO deliveries? Last I heard the first frame was expected to arrive in August, which is really not so far away at all. Any updates about registrations / first flights etc. would be appreciated! It’s been a while since any of our major domestic carriers have taken delivery of a new plane (notwithstanding the 787s).

On a related note, are there any updates regarding registration sequences? The Australian civil aircraft register seems to be getting pretty full, and with several dozen jets due over the next 5-7 years, I wonder what JQ and VA will do if they want to find a block of unused registration marks - eg. VAA-VAZ, or something along those lines.

Any idea what will happen when the register fills up?

budgetflyer

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:38 am

Thatcher wrote:

I can see that happening - SWZ is nothing more than an 'investment' the federal govt will be looking to offload ASAP. More traffic = more value.

What is the situation with secondary airports in other cities, are they considered part of the capital as far as bilaterals are concerned or are they designated otherwise? OOL, WTB, AVV.

I could see SWZ being granted an exemption, much in the same way AVV was - it would be politically advantageous to whoever is running the show when the airport finally gets off the ground, not to mention it would be a boost for Western Sydney and might help entice carriers like QR and CX who want more flights than they can currently get.

qf2220

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:40 am

Question on QF and LA.

Some years ago, QF and SA were prevented from working together on the South African route as there was insufficient completion. Are we going to get to the same decision point for QF/LA at some stage? Both of them are codesharing on each others services, though not sure of the revenue share and schedule coordination aspects of this. Is there something different about this agreement to the SA/QF one? LA has the bigger network though QF is soon go to daily on SYD-SCL, and could conceivably offer MEL and/or BNE services with relative ease with another 789 frame or two. Is NZ competition on AKL-EZE enough of a difference?

getluv

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:07 am

qf2220 wrote:
Question on QF and LA.

Some years ago, QF and SA were prevented from working together on the South African route as there was insufficient completion. Are we going to get to the same decision point for QF/LA at some stage? Both of them are codesharing on each others services, though not sure of the revenue share and schedule coordination aspects of this. Is there something different about this agreement to the SA/QF one? LA has the bigger network though QF is soon go to daily on SYD-SCL, and could conceivably offer MEL and/or BNE services with relative ease with another 789 frame or two. Is NZ competition on AKL-EZE enough of a difference?

The QF/LA codeshare is a blocked space arrangement which is the ACCC's preference because it means they still compete against each other.
I'm that bad type.

eamondzhang

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:53 am

qf789 wrote:

Skyliners.de now reports that the flight is OEF's last flight in one piece.

Boeing 747 -438 32910 1313 VH-OEF Qantas ferried 13feb20 LAX-SBD, basic cs, for part-out & scrap

Michael

qf2220

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:32 am

getluv wrote:
qf2220 wrote:
Question on QF and LA.

The QF/LA codeshare is a blocked space arrangement which is the ACCC's preference because it means they still compete against each other.

I recall that the ACCC didn't even like that in the SA/QF proposals?

Obzerva

Sun Feb 16, 2020 9:30 am

qf2220 wrote:
Question on QF and LA.

Given DL’s newish financial interest in LA, I can only imagine who they would prefer to have as a partner in Australia.
It could be interesting when they current QF/LA agreement is due again.
It’s not without precedent with AM and VA applying for a codeshare.

RyanairGuru

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:21 am

Obzerva wrote:
qf2220 wrote:
Question on QF and LA.

Given DL’s newish financial interest in LA, I can only imagine who they would prefer to have as a partner in Australia.

Delta have a 20% shareholding in LA. Other than the US-South America JBA their opinion counts for very little. They have no equity interest in VA at all, so their opinion is utterly meaningless outside of the US-Australia JBA. So long as the QF-LA partnership makes money for both sides, and continues to be approved by both the ACCC and their Chilean counterparts,* then it will continuem

*On that, don't forget that it was Chile that blocked the AA-LA JBA, it had already been approved by Brazil and Argentina
Worked Hard, Flew Right

EK413

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:33 am

RyanairGuru wrote:
EK413 wrote:
myki wrote:

Agree, definitely an oversight my part as I misread.

JQ News, no light end of the tunnel with 40+ flights to be cancelled on Wednesday.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.smh ... 540rf.html

Obzerva

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:48 am

RyanairGuru wrote:
Obzerva wrote:
qf2220 wrote:
Question on QF and LA.

Delta have a 20% shareholding in LA. Other than the US-South America JBA their opinion counts for very little. They have no equity interest in VA at all, so their opinion is utterly meaningless outside of the US-Australia JBA. So long as the QF-LA partnership makes money for both sides, and continues to be approved by both the ACCC and their Chilean counterparts,* then it will continuem

*On that, don't forget that it was Chile that blocked the AA-LA JBA, it had already been approved by Brazil and Argentina

Agree it probably makes money currently so no reason to upset the deal, however it could be asked if QF didn’t have a deal with LA, would they still be competitive to SCL?
What started off as just a OneWorld partner hub and then turned in to an actual agreement between the two airlines could falter if QF had no partner at SCL.
Theoretically LA could end the QF arrangement, do a deal for domestic on carriage in Aus with VA, and see how long QF survives on the SCL route, potentially ending up with the route to themselves.

If it got too difficult at SCL, or even just made more money elsewhere, there’s no shortage of destinations QF could put a 787 (as you’d imagine it would be in a few years time)

qf2220

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:36 pm

I think they would be fine. With a daily 789 and possibly a second (say 4pw ex MEL and 3pw ex BNE, though could go more than this) I think QF would hold its own given the strong base of Australian companies going to Chile. Also they'd probably smarten up the Asia connections and market them more. Plus the pricing on SCL probably has some fat in it that could be given away. No I think QF would keep on the route. Also Sunrise to GIG and or GRU could make a difference too...

dredgy

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:51 pm

Thatcher wrote:
Obzerva wrote:
Thatcher wrote:

OOL is definitely independent and the Gold Coast council was very actively trying to get QR to fly there about 5 years ago. WTB almost definitely would be too.
Avalon I'm less sure of.

getluv

Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:37 pm

qf2220 wrote:
getluv wrote:
qf2220 wrote:
Question on QF and LA.

I recall that the ACCC didn't even like that in the SA/QF proposals?

I don’t think the actual issue was the type of codeshare. In the QF/CX and PX decisions the IASC also mention block share was the preferred method of code sharing.

Anyway, QF cancelled the codeshare agreement with SA seven months before the agreement was to end.
I'm that bad type.

myki

Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:28 pm

Just wondering out loud (well, typing) ... PER airport issues aside, if QF were to launch PER-JNB and/or PER-CPT, this could make a serious dent in one SAs most profitiable routes. Is it a case of keep friends close and enemies closer, as if SA shut up shop, or reduce more than they announced last week, I guess this would then lose connections to the southern part of Africa, therefore QF losing out on a fare altogether as the passenger flies via DOH or DXB instead?

Not based on anything ... just a thought at this crazy hour of the morning ...

CraigAnderson

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:42 pm

I think also if SA was to axe PER-JNB given its current dire financial straits, PER and QF would both have vastly increased motivation to work things out so that QF could launch its own PER-JNB service ASAP.

moa999

Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:53 pm

Don't think PER Airport would care much about a single flight a day. Agree that had QF been operating the route then SA may have cut it

qf2220

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:01 pm

myki wrote:
Just wondering out loud (well, typing) ... PER airport issues aside, if QF were to launch PER-JNB and/or PER-CPT, this could make a serious dent in one SAs most profitiable routes. Is it a case of keep friends close and enemies closer, as if SA shut up shop, or reduce more than they announced last week, I guess this would then lose connections to the southern part of Africa, therefore QF losing out on a fare altogether as the passenger flies via DOH or DXB instead?

Not based on anything ... just a thought at this crazy hour of the morning ...

Sans SA, I think if pax start flying en masse via DXB or DOH (or SIN, AUH etc) then it means that QF has its prices set very high and it probably wouldnt care so much. If it did it could lower prices, but im sure QF would work out where the price/quantity trade off is to maximise profits on the route if they were the monopoly carrier.

qf2220

Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:30 pm

qf2220 wrote:
I think they would be fine. With a daily 789 and possibly a second (say 4pw ex MEL and 3pw ex BNE, though could go more than this) I think QF would hold its own given the strong base of Australian companies going to Chile. Also they'd probably smarten up the Asia connections and market them more. Plus the pricing on SCL probably has some fat in it that could be given away. No I think QF would keep on the route. Also Sunrise to GIG and or GRU could make a difference too...

Similarly, in a fight against LA, QF could launch LIM and EZE on a less than weekly basis. With that sort of network (incl the MEL/BNE mentioned above), LA would have a fairly competitive fight on its hands IMO.

CraigAnderson

Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:15 am

moa999 wrote:
Don't think PER Airport would care much about a single flight a day.

Not as much about the flight itself, but I reckon there would be enough PER people wanting a PER-JNB flight that PER might feel compelled to sit down with QF so they are not yet again being seen as the roadblock, especially by PER residents.

myki

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:07 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
moa999 wrote:

Not as much about the flight itself, but I reckon there would be enough PER people wanting a PER-JNB flight that PER might feel compelled to sit down with QF so they are not yet again being seen as the roadblock, especially by PER residents.

I was more thinking not so much about the Australia-JNB market, but the Australia-JNB-xxx market. If SA go bust, and there is no more JNB-xxx, then QF won't sell the Australia-JNB seat. I don't even know how big that market is though. Again, was just random 3am thoughts ...

ArtV

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:18 am

myki wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:
moa999 wrote:

I was more thinking not so much about the Australia-JNB market, but the Australia-JNB-xxx market. If SA go bust, and there is no more JNB-xxx, then QF won't sell the Australia-JNB seat. I don't even know how big that market is though. Again, was just random 3am thoughts ...

You do realise there are other airlines in South Africa other than SAA. In fact, Comair (and their British Airways franchise in South Africa) is a OneWorld affiliate member. The issue is the flight across the Indian Ocean....not so much what happens on the ground in SA/Southern Africa.

qf789
Topic Author

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:24 am

VA9 BNE-LAX declared an emergency into LAX, initially with a steering problem with the nose gear, upon landing smoke was seen from the right main landing gear

https://twitter.com/tompodolec/status/1 ... 46277?s=21
Forum Moderator

qf2220

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:47 am

myki wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:
moa999 wrote:

QF uses both SA and Comair for domestic connections. If SA wasn't there im sure Comair would grow to fill some of the void.

myki

Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:08 am

qf2220 wrote:
myki wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

QF uses both SA and Comair for domestic connections. If SA wasn't there im sure Comair would grow to fill some of the void.

Ah yeah I guess Comair would grow. And yep I realise there are other airlines, just depends whether QF interline with them. Anyway, was a super-early morning ramble ... nothing to see here, move on ... :lol:

qf789
Topic Author

Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:48 am

CraigAnderson wrote:
I think also if SA was to axe PER-JNB given its current dire financial straits, PER and QF would both have vastly increased motivation to work things out so that QF could launch its own PER-JNB service ASAP.

That's a moot point. QF have been quite clear that they wont expand out of PER until all their issues are sorted, so more than likely no international routes out of PER for 1-2 years at best, in the meantime now VA has a spare A332 they could put on PER-JNB.

Also as mentioned previously the A332 is going to be a more permanent on PER-JNB later this year, so with less seats in the market their yields should improve plus at the end of March SA is changing their schedule, while the JNB-PER legs remains the same the PER-JNB will depart at 1430 rather than just before midnight
Forum Moderator

getluv

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:40 am

It’s all a moot point -

- According to SA, they were making a profit with the A340 to Perth;
- SA need to survive;
- VA need to survive - a new low today.
I'm that bad type.

Milesdependent

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:25 am

Any idea the aircraft that flew the Xmas Island charters today ? Seems an A319 from a photo I saw but unsure which.

Ivarino

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:30 am

Milesdependent wrote:
Any idea the aircraft that flew the Xmas Island charters today ? Seems an A319 from a photo I saw but unsure which.

I believe you are right. Two Skytraders A319s flew to ADL and SYD via PHE. VH-VHP and VH-VCJ. The same two that took them there.

grjplanes

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:08 am

qf789 wrote:
CraigAnderson wrote:

That's a moot point. QF have been quite clear that they wont expand out of PER until all their issues are sorted, so more than likely no international routes out of PER for 1-2 years at best, in the meantime now VA has a spare A332 they could put on PER-JNB.

Also as mentioned previously the A332 is going to be a more permanent on PER-JNB later this year, so with less seats in the market their yields should improve plus at the end of March SA is changing their schedule, while the JNB-PER legs remains the same the PER-JNB will depart at 1430 rather than just before midnight

At the moment it looks like SAA might be returning all A330-200s to lessor...no A332 flights scheduled anywhere after April (after last few GRU and MUC flights also cease).

From May all JNB-PER flights scheduled with A340-300.

From schedules and rumors it looks like the SAA long-haul fleet in the near-term will be just 4 x A350-900, 5 x A330-300 and keeping 2 or 3 A340-300 (basically just for PER)

x1234

Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:28 pm

SAA can do with this A350s and A330's. JNB-JFK (A350), , JNB-ACC-IAD (A333), JNB-FRA (A350), JNB-LHR (A333), JNB-PER (A332). Why not keep 2 A332's with a fuel burn advantage for PER insteadof A340's!?

Captdasbomb

Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:29 pm

CraigAnderson wrote:
moa999 wrote:

Not as much about the flight itself, but I reckon there would be enough PER people wanting a PER-JNB flight that PER might feel compelled to sit down with
QF so they are not yet again being seen as the roadblock, especially by PER residents.

Emirates & Qatar pretty much clean up with the daily A380s. I f you are not in a hurry. If SAA can the route which is highly unlikely Qantas can easily absorb those in a hurry by upgrading QF63/64 to A380. Rumour has it the New Chief Whip at SAA will re-time the SAA281 to a 14:30 Perth departure & not have plane sun baking for 1/2 a day in Perth

EK413

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:40 pm

Have heard there could be a 3rd QF humanitarian service this time to bring back passengers kept in quarantine for 2 weeks onboard a cruise ship in Yokohama, Japan.

jrfspa320

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:24 pm

EK413 wrote:
Have heard there could be a 3rd QF humanitarian service this time to bring back passengers kept in quarantine for 2 weeks onboard a cruise ship in Yokohama, Japan.

Do they have 747 capacity this time? Or will it be an A330?

eamondzhang

Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:28 pm

jrfspa320 wrote:
EK413 wrote:

The Australian reported that VH-OEE is up for the job again.

Michael

SCFlyer

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:46 pm

Lunch with VA CEO Paul Scurrah (SMH).

The article outlines late in the article that all 4 of the major shareholders (Nanshan, HNA, EY and SQ) have all been speculated at selling their stakes in VA in the past 2 years. Of the 4, HNA and EY have been discussed seriously with the former (HNA) have been reported in the media attempting to sell their stake but to no avail.

Source: https://www.smh.com.au/business/compani ... 53sa6.html

SMH wrote:
For a man under the most intense scrutiny of his three-decade career, Paul Scurrah looks an island of serenity waiting for me at Cafe Sydney, the Circular Quay institution where we will lunch.

Since his appointment as chief executive at Virgin Australia almost a year ago, Scurrah has begun a cost-cutting exercise, shuttered regional routes, faced the near-collapse of an important code-share partner and stared down speculation low-cost carrier Tiger Airways would be forced to close.

Still, it’s a walk in the park compared to the collapse of Ansett Australia in 2011 that resulted in the loss of 16,000 direct jobs and with tens of thousands of additional workers also affected.

Scurrah was a manager at the time. He remembers it as “quite bruising”.

EK413

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:49 pm

eamondzhang wrote:
jrfspa320 wrote:
EK413 wrote:

Michael

I’d say if the flight time and turn around times permit probably utilise QF25/26 ground time in HND.

SYD-HND-DRW-HND-SYD?

The aircraft more than likely wouldn’t require a deep clean like the last 2 humanitarian services.

qf2220

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:59 pm

SCFlyer wrote:
Lunch with VA CEO Paul Scurrah (SMH).

The article outlines late in the article that all 4 of the major shareholders (Nanshan, HNA, EY and SQ) have all been speculated at selling their stakes in VA in the past 2 years. Of the 4, HNA and EY have been discussed seriously with the former (HNA) have been reported in the media attempting to sell their stake but to no avail.

Source: https://www.smh.com.au/business/compani ... 53sa6.html

SMH wrote:
For a man under the most intense scrutiny of his three-decade career, Paul Scurrah looks an island of serenity waiting for me at Cafe Sydney, the Circular Quay institution where we will lunch.

Since his appointment as chief executive at Virgin Australia almost a year ago, Scurrah has begun a cost-cutting exercise, shuttered regional routes, faced the near-collapse of an important code-share partner and stared down speculation low-cost carrier Tiger Airways would be forced to close.

Still, it’s a walk in the park compared to the collapse of Ansett Australia in 2011 that resulted in the loss of 16,000 direct jobs and with tens of thousands of additional workers also affected.

Scurrah was a manager at the time. He remembers it as “quite bruising”.

Cost cutting and Cafe Sydney dont really belong in the same sentence..... Unless SMH was paying of course.

NTLDaz

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:28 am

EK413 wrote:
eamondzhang wrote:
jrfspa320 wrote:

Michael

I’d say if the flight time and turn around times permit probably utilise QF25/26 ground time in HND.

SYD-HND-DRW-HND-SYD?

The aircraft more than likely wouldn’t require a deep clean like the last 2 humanitarian services.

Why do you think the aircraft wouldn't need a deep clean ? These people have been stuck on board for weeks and there are over 450 cases. I'd think there's a greater risk of Covid 19 on this flight than the others.

EK413

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:44 am

NTLDaz wrote:
EK413 wrote:
eamondzhang wrote:

Michael

SYD-HND-DRW-HND-SYD?

Why do you think the aircraft wouldn't need a deep clean ? These people have been stuck on board for weeks and there are over 450 cases. I'd think there's a greater risk of Covid 19 on this flight than the others.

The passengers being evacuated have already been quarantined for well over 2 weeks not like Wuhan passengers which had to be evacuated from what has been reported to be where the virus outbreak occurred.

ArtV

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:48 am

EK413 wrote:
eamondzhang wrote:
jrfspa320 wrote:

Michael

SYD-HND-DRW-HND-SYD?

The passengers are all going into a mandatory 14 day quarantine - the aircraft will definitely need a deep clean!

NTLDaz

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:12 am

EK413 wrote:
NTLDaz wrote:
EK413 wrote:

SYD-HND-DRW-HND-SYD?

The passengers being evacuated have already been quarantined for well over 2 weeks not like Wuhan passengers which had to be evacuated from what has been reported to be where the virus outbreak occurred.

On board quarantine is working well with over 99 new cases bringing it to 454. It's a much bigger infection rate than in Hubei province.

Captdasbomb

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:02 am

EK413 wrote:
eamondzhang wrote:
jrfspa320 wrote:

Michael

SYD-HND-DRW-HND-SYD?

A bit of overkill for i think about 20 Australians on the Corona Ship

NTLDaz

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:13 am

Captdasbomb wrote:
EK413 wrote:
eamondzhang wrote:

Michael

SYD-HND-DRW-HND-SYD?

Try a couple of hundred.

eamondzhang

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:18 am

EK413 wrote:

SYD-HND-DRW-HND-SYD?

Think I read in the same article that the plane does need deep cleaning after the flight so IMO most likely to be an extra flight. Can't find it right now unfortunately.

Captdasbomb wrote:

Add a zero to your figure. Paper's reporting more than 200.

Michael

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos