qf789
Topic Author

New Zealand Aviation Thread - March 2020

Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:03 pm

Welcome to New Zealand Aviation Thread March 2020. Please continue to add your comments below

Link to last thread

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1440177
Forum Moderator

Kiwinlondon

Re: New Zealand Aviation Thread - March 2020

Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:41 pm

Does anyone know how United, American and Hawaiian Airlines are performing in AKL.

Loads don't mean much I am asking from a yield perspective.

Thanks

Kiwinlondon

eta unknown

Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:08 pm

Unless someone has access to MIDT or Pax-IS it is unlikely you will get a yield answer.

Zkpilot

Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Kiwinlondon wrote:
Does anyone know how United, American and Hawaiian Airlines are performing in AKL.

Loads don't mean much I am asking from a yield perspective.

Thanks

Kiwinlondon

UA should be doing fine since they have that revenue sharing agreement with NZ in place.
HA should also be doing ok. Maybe not purely on the route itself but when including it into the rest of their network.
AA least likely to be making a profit on it, but they are huge and have a huge frequent flyer base looking for places to burn miles on. I can’t imagine them losing much on the route in general.
64 types. 45 countries. 24 airlines.

PA515

Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Yesterday ZK-OKE positioned AKL-CHC as NZ6233 and ZK-OKD positioned CHC-AKL as NZ6230 after seven days in CHC.

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-oke
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-okd

PA515

NZ516

Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Air NZ might be bringing forward maintenance and refurbishing work due to the current downturn. Makes sense to get it done earlier with so much reduced flying in the system.

NZ321

Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:11 pm

So what is the change to the AKL schedule over what was previously planned / scheduled? What has been dropped to this point ?
Plane mad!

reboundnz

Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:51 pm

https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU2003/ ... rvices.htm

Samoa has just been reduced from 7, to 6 to 3 immediately. Updated future schedule is TBC. This is due to the Samoan Govt requiring a medical certificate no older than 3 days before you arrive in Samoa.

NZ6

Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:22 pm

eta unknown wrote:
Unless someone has access to MIDT or Pax-IS it is unlikely you will get a yield answer.

Assume that's what they're asking.. does any anyone has any info like this or is an employee etc, this information doesn't provide a black and white answer to the specific question it just aids calculated assumptions etc

If we want to get detailed and know actual yield you'll need to know other factors such as airline, aircraft and route specific CASM etc

Zkpilot wrote:
UA should be doing fine since they have that revenue sharing agreement with NZ in place.
HA should also be doing ok. Maybe not purely on the route itself but when including it into the rest of their network.
AA least likely to be making a profit on it, but they are huge and have a huge frequent flyer base looking for places to burn miles on. I can’t imagine them losing much on the route in general.

To be fair this doesn't really offer anything substantial towards any insights on the question. The're just facts.

NZ516 wrote:
Air NZ might be bringing forward maintenance and refurbishing work due to the current downturn. Makes sense to get it done earlier with so much reduced flying in the system.

You say might be, is there anything to support this vs scheduled MX or just an guess/assumption?

aerorobnz

Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:52 pm

The 772s are being refitted for those economy space seats in CHC.

As far as profitability for UA/AA. I have no reason to think they have not been making money based on their booked cabin and cargo loads. 787 breakeven is low. AC also seems happy with their season so far and is planning on returning. The only thing potentially limiting cargo loads compared to 789/77W/772 is the 787-10 'on the day' capability which while satisfactory (and offset by lower costs) can be limited on cargo payload with high load factors
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

NZ516

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:45 am

You say might be, is there anything to support this vs scheduled MX or just an guess/assumption?

The evidence is by looking at the fleet activity it is way down for FEB and now MAR as originally the 777s were meant to be back flying to HKG. Again with no PVG service the 787 fleet is less busy so it makes sense to bring forward scheduled maintenance. Two 772s have left AKL together to undergo work for this time of the year the fleet is normally far busier. The other question is could we expect a long downturn going forward.

NZ516

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:52 am

NZ321 wrote:
So what is the change to the AKL schedule over what was previously planned / scheduled? What has been dropped to this point ?

We know of daily HKG and daily PVG and now 5 per week ICN all removed from the schedules. Looking like APW will be reduced to 3 per week soon as well. Last December they cut the CHC to PER 2 per week summer service. There will be other reductions that are not so obvious.

ZaphodHarkonnen

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:23 am

Anyone want to fly to Iran from Wellington on an A320? :P (Look at the pic in the article)

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/410 ... el-to-iran

Anyways, I doubt that travel advisory will affect many kiwis.

Mr AirNZ

Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:40 am

NZ516 wrote:

The evidence is by looking at the fleet activity it is way down for FEB and now MAR as originally the 777s were meant to be back flying to HKG. Again with no PVG service the 787 fleet is less busy so it makes sense to bring forward scheduled maintenance. Two 772s have left AKL together to undergo work for this time of the year the fleet is normally far busier. The other question is could we expect a long downturn going forward.

The lead in time for maintenance planning is far longer than you have considered. It is no where near as simply as "well, the planes aren't flying, shall we do some more work on them?"

Everything currently underway was planned months in advance. The lead in time for hangar slots and parts is often considerable.

Gasman

Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:50 am

aerorobnz wrote:
The 772s are being refitted for those economy space seats in CHC.

Dramatically - and I mean dramatically - improving NZ's Y product in one relatively simple move.

AA and UA have had these seats for years. If you're over 6' tall it's the difference between a flight that's unbearable to one that's tolerable (maybe even bordering on pleasant). The NZ $300 or so premium charged for a trans Pacific flight is money that's very, very well spent IMHO.

NYKiwi

Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:03 am

I dont understand this space seat concept.....usually on NZ the forwad cabin has a couple of inches in pitch compared to back cabin.....refer 787....so will the seats at front just come to space seats???

ZK-NBT

Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:24 am

NZ516 wrote:
NZ321 wrote:

We know of daily HKG and daily PVG and now 5 per week ICN all removed from the schedules. Looking like APW will be reduced to 3 per week soon as well. Last December they cut the CHC to PER 2 per week summer service. There will be other reductions that are not so obvious.

Not 100% sure on some of these but the Chinese are something like.

CA 7 weekly reduced to 4
CZ 14 weekly reduced to 4
MU 7 weekly reduced to 4

QF are reducing by about 5%, I think a lot of these are A330s changing to 738s.

Gasman

Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:53 am

NYKiwi wrote:
I dont understand this space seat concept.....usually on NZ the forwad cabin has a couple of inches in pitch compared to back cabin.....refer 787....so will the seats at front just come to space seats???

"Main Cabin Extra" on AA's 787, for example adds FOUR inches of seat pitch (from 31 to 35 inches). It makes a massive difference. Really, I think this is actually all that Y+ needs to be - as opposed to what it is, which is more a business-lite product with a price to match but in a seat that doesn't lie flat.

NZ6

Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:49 am

NZ516 wrote:

That's not evidence. With sectors cancelled there's aircraft on the ground.That's an obvious fact. There's nothing linking it to MX work being done.

As Mr AirNZ - MX work is typically planned well in advance, although some minor things may be able to be squeezed in. NZ1 may be able to elaborate on if anything has been brought forward.

I think it's important that if we're speculating or guessing things we make sure we emphasis that fact.
Last edited by NZ6 on Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

NZ6

Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:01 am

Gasman wrote:
NYKiwi wrote:

"Main Cabin Extra" on AA's 787, for example adds FOUR inches of seat pitch (from 31 to 35 inches). It makes a massive difference. Really, I think this is actually all that Y+ needs to be - as opposed to what it is, which is more a business-lite product with a price to match but in a seat that doesn't lie flat.

I rolled my eyes at your first comment but you raise a valid point here which is clear to see if you're looking at it.

Y+ doesn't need to be so much 'extra' above normal Y. Or does it?

With the introduction of lie flat business class it pushed the gap between Y and C much wider and this along with the ongoing reduction in Y class ticket prices has opened the door for a whole new cabin type. It started off as a economy plus a bit more but slowly has become a more of a business lite vs a economy plus.

This product has grown into it's own class now, as a result you can go back and look at that original Y+ idea, offering an economy product with a bit more comfort for those who are on an economy budget but will pay at the higher end of the pricing table for a bit more comfort.

eta unknown

Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:15 am

NZ6 wrote:
eta unknown wrote:

Assume that's what they're asking.. does any anyone has any info like this or is an employee etc, this information doesn't provide a black and white answer to the specific question it just aids calculated assumptions etc
If we want to get detailed and know actual yield you'll need to know other factors such as airline, aircraft and route specific CASM etc

I'm sorry my answer doesn't please you. However, you need to be in a managerial position at one of these carriers in the commercial dept. and have access to monthly route performance reports and nobody here would be foolish enough to publish that. However, MIDT or Pax-IS can give you a "guestimate" as to which carrier is getting a higher yield.

As for NZ and ICN- well it probably didn't help that NZ promoted/transferred someone from BNE and sent him to Korea. I would've thought NZ had learned from their PVG experience and known there are some markets where local knowledge is required.

NZ516

Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23 am

Pictures are emerging of ZKNZE with engines attached at last so this will be pleasing for some on here. We might see a test flight coming soon as its last scheduled flight was on 10 April 2019.

Zkpilot

Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:45 pm

NYKiwi wrote:

Back zone is 31” while front zone is 32” or 33” for sky couch seats. My understanding of this new Y+ is that it will be around 35”. Actual Premium Economy has 41” by comparison.

VirginFlyer

Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:42 pm

ZaphodHarkonnen wrote:
Anyone want to fly to Iran from Wellington on an A320? :P (Look at the pic in the article)

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/410 ... el-to-iran

Anyways, I doubt that travel advisory will affect many kiwis.

In fairness, if you were flying from Wellington to Iran and the first leg of your journey was on Air New Zealand, the first leg of your journey would be on an A320 (or possibly A321)

V/F
It is not for him to pride himself who loveth his own country, but rather for him who loveth the whole world. The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens. —Bahá'u'lláh

NZ6

Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:05 pm

eta unknown wrote:
NZ6 wrote:
eta unknown wrote:

I'm sorry my answer doesn't please you. However, you need to be in a managerial position at one of these carriers in the commercial dept. and have access to monthly route performance reports and nobody here would be foolish enough to publish that. However, MIDT or Pax-IS can give you a "guestimate" as to which carrier is getting a higher yield.

As for NZ and ICN- well it probably didn't help that NZ promoted/transferred someone from BNE and sent him to Korea. I would've thought NZ had learned from their PVG experience and known there are some markets where local knowledge is required.

I'm not sure why you sarcastically apologizing for not pleasing me? - It personally frustrates me when people ask 'hows' route X going and what's the yield like', more often than not they're just throwing airline jargon into a post in an attempt to sound informed but without a deep understanding of the topic. I'm not saying this was the case for the user who posted this specific question, I'm just saying in general.

I wasn't having a go at you at all. It seems that's how you've taken it. I just simply adding that we can only assume that's what their looking for but wanted to add - this still doesn't give you yield etc

Completely agree senior management will not post factual data on route performance so again, one can only assume they're reaching out to those in finance, route managers, product and pricing, sales type teams who may get feed 'high level' information on how a route is performing. Still highly unlikely to be shared here though.

You called it a guesstimate.. I called it a "calculated assumptions" - at the end of the day we're referring the the same thing. The only way to get an insight is with this data which helps you come to your own conclusion on something but doesn't actually tell you.

All in all, the original question was never going to get answered..

NYKiwi

Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:53 am

Thanks I get Y+, and just flew Econ Plus and at 6'4" a couple of extravinches is great...my only comment was meant there is some implied Y+ already with pitch different but yes its not marketed and charged more so just for status flyers...

My only comment is with this will the try to crame more Y seats in the back.....have to say sitting in back section is pushing it a bit on NY flight....use to love the pitch on the 747

Zkpilot

Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:36 am

NYKiwi wrote:
Thanks I get Y+, and just flew Econ Plus and at 6'4" a couple of extravinches is great...my only comment was meant there is some implied Y+ already with pitch different but yes its not marketed and charged more so just for status flyers...

My only comment is with this will the try to crame more Y seats in the back.....have to say sitting in back section is pushing it a bit on NY flight....use to love the pitch on the 747

There used to be but then those seats got converted to sky couch rows. So if they’re empty then yes frequent fliers can get access to them, but otherwise there’s not really much difference... the centre rows have less legroom than the side ones (that aren’t skycouches) but have only slightly more than the back section does (almost unnoticeable). Different story on the A320/321 where there’s definitely more legroom up the front than down the back.

Gasman

Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:23 am

NYKiwi wrote:
.have to say sitting in back section is pushing it a bit on NY flight....use to love the pitch on the 747

It originally was 36" on the 744, at a time when most other airlines including QF were 33" or 34". Yes, 36" in standard Y. Enough to make the trip tolerable, and even if the seat in front was reclined you didn't feel completely hemmed in.

I can't pretend to have knowledge on how the airlines do the maths, but does it work for them if I were to happily pay a few hundred more for those inches back? Seemingly so, according to AA, UA and now NZ.

NZ321

Tue Mar 03, 2020 1:21 pm

Love to see a new seat map.... including Y+ but suspect we have a while to wate. Anybody know what B789 config is currently being used to and from Singapore?
Plane mad!

ZKOJH

Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:33 am

Just looking at the media releases on Air New Zealand and today they have updated changes to their Asia markets including this time to Taiwan, Singapore, and Japan, among others.

"Air New Zealand is making further capacity cuts to some of its Asia, Tasman and Domestic New Zealand services through to the end of June"

for the complete breakdown take a look at their site.

https://www.airnewzealand.co.nz/press-r ... ent-update
Air New Zealand ~ dreams of flying

aerorobnz

Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:02 am

NZ321 wrote:
Love to see a new seat map.... including Y+ but suspect we have a while to wate. Anybody know what B789 config is currently being used to and from Singapore?

Mostly code 2. However in Apr when I fly the 282 overnight is code 1 and the 284 day time is code 2.
Flown to 147 Airports in 62 Countries on 83 Operators and counting. Wanderlust is like Syphilis, once you have the itch it's too late for treatment.

Whoopeecock

Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:07 am

Embraer Lineage 1000 9H NYC just landed in CHC from DPS, after. Air X Charter plane from Kuwait. Any ideas why it’s here?

smartplane

Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:19 am

NZ516 wrote:
Pictures are emerging of ZKNZE with engines attached at last so this will be pleasing for some on here. We might see a test flight coming soon as its last scheduled flight was on 10 April 2019.

Are rumours NZ have used the enforced downtime to change the interior / update IFE correct?

NZ516

Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Whoopeecock wrote:
Embraer Lineage 1000 9H NYC just landed in CHC from DPS, after. Air X Charter plane from Kuwait. Any ideas why it’s here?

A-ha and Rick Astley are playing in Christchurch tonight so I reckon these special flights are connected with them.

qf789
Topic Author

Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:30 am

Qantas Trans Tasman changes

BNE-CHC reduced from 6 to 5 weekly, 2-30 May 20
MEL-AKL, reduced from 25 to 21 weekly, 3 May - 6 Jun 20
SYD-AKL, frequency differs, 32-34 weekly instead of 35, May-Jun 20
SYD-ZQN, frequency differs in 2 weeks of Jun 20

https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... f-01mar20/
Forum Moderator

NZ516

Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:13 am

smartplane wrote:
NZ516 wrote:

Are rumours NZ have used the enforced downtime to change the interior / update IFE correct?

Not 100% sure but I expect that some work would have been done on it over the last 11 months.

PA515

Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:50 pm

Later today ZK-OKE will position CHC-AKL as NZ6232. Only took them five days for this one.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-oke

Yesterday VH-FVL the last VA ATR72-500 stored at NSN went NSN-BNE-CNS as VA9943.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/vh-fvl

Also yesterday NZ ATR72-500s ZK-MCB and ZK-MCU had CHC-CHC test flights.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-mcb
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-mcu

Now that the VA aircraft have left NSN I expect Air NZ will store some of their own at NSN.

PA515

darrellpearce

Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:50 am

The remaining 6 ATR 72-500's will remain in Christchurch awaiting new owners. ZK-MZE should be due to have her test flight soon. The new terminal here in New Plymouth will open in 2 weeks yesterday. It is also has a viewing platform as well. Go to this website. It is www.nplairport.co.nz & follow them on Facebook as well.

PA515

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:27 am

Tomorrow ZK-OKF will position AKL-CHC as NZ6235.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-okf

And yesterday ATR 72-500 ZK-MCY had a CHC-CHC test flight.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-mcy

PA515

Deepinsider

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:55 am

NZ516 wrote:
smartplane wrote:
NZ516 wrote:

Not 100% sure but I expect that some work would have been done on it over the last 11 months.

Won't it be brilliant to see this fantastic black plane take to the air once more.
There have been so many whispers in the corridors about the fuselage being
munted after a Trent failure, but rumors that a new stabiliser got fitted did show
that it had a future. Shame AirNZ have not said much, but presumably they
did not need to being that it was covered by insurance or RR.

dhaliwal

Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:56 am

PA515 wrote:
Tomorrow ZK-OKF will position AKL-CHC as NZ6235.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-okf

And yesterday ATR 72-500 ZK-MCY had a CHC-CHC test flight.
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/zk-mcy

PA515

why dont they make the akl chc a revenue flight? is there some sort of restriction?

aerorobnz

Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:20 am

dhaliwal wrote:

why dont they make the akl chc a revenue flight? is there some sort of restriction?

It's a waste of precious crew resource as it would be taken out of standby. At the moment with all the countries having restrictions such as if they crew have been in ICN within 2 weeks they can't fly to TPE or APW (and there are many variations of these restrictions)so they need as many crew as possible to be able to sub in and out without causing disruption. If you waste9 9-10 crew om a half empty CHC you might actually be causing a significant delay or even cancellation of a service, which is not worth the risk operationally.

NZ321

Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:40 pm

Deepinsider wrote:
NZ516 wrote:
smartplane wrote:

Won't it be brilliant to see this fantastic black plane take to the air once more.
There have been so many whispers in the corridors about the fuselage being
munted after a Trent failure, but rumors that a new stabiliser got fitted did show
that it had a future. Shame AirNZ have not said much, but presumably they
did not need to being that it was covered by insurance or RR.

Rumours are just that. Nothing more. And we need to wait and see what Air NZ comes up with for this bird. "Whispers in the corridors" sounds dodgy to me. NZ will have been working with both Boeing and Rolls on the repair and they do not need to publicise these sorts of matters as far as I know. I would expect a full repair and re-entry to service but there is no hurry in current turbulent times. If the frame was written off we would have heard by now.
Plane mad!

PA515

Sat Mar 07, 2020 8:01 pm

NZ321 wrote:
Rumours are just that. Nothing more. And we need to wait and see what Air NZ comes up with for this bird. "Whispers in the corridors" sounds dodgy to me. NZ will have been working with both Boeing and Rolls on the repair and they do not need to publicise these sorts of matters as far as I know. I would expect a full repair and re-entry to service but there is no hurry in current turbulent times. If the frame was written off we would have heard by now.

Jeff McDowall from the 27 Feb 2020 webcast transcript (bottom of page 12)
So to give you an update right now, we have 3 aircraft, 3 787 aircraft out of action, which is in line with what we expected to have at this point. That is expected to get down to 2 aircraft in the next couple of weeks, the first half of March, and then down to one by the end of March.

If ZK-NZE has been sighted with engines attached, then it should be back in the air by the end of this coming week.

https://p-airnz.com/cms/assets/PDFs/air ... -02-27.pdf

PA515

NZ321

Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:57 pm

Yay this is seriously good news. I hope to fly on it soon. Never did on the all black machine. Is it a code 1 or code 2?
Plane mad!

Megatop747-412

Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:09 pm

NZ321 wrote:
Yay this is seriously good news. I hope to fly on it soon. Never did on the all black machine. Is it a code 1 or code 2?

ZK-NZE was a Code 1, so unless it got refitted during the downtime then it should also re-emerge as a Code 1.

smartplane

Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:01 pm

NZ321 wrote:

All OEM remedial work is subject to confidentiality agreements, which is why unless one or all of the parties involved wants to trigger a breach, a.net users will never know. Similar situations have occurred in the past, the difference now, agreements have been widened and strengthened.

Extremely unlikely NZ hasn't used the time and $'s to make visible interior changes. And maybe some other changes too. As you say, wait and see.

zkeoj

Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:16 pm

Air New Zealand has withdrawn the FY20 earnings guidance it issued last month due to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Chief executive Greg Foran has also taken a $250,000 pay cut to his annual base salary of $1.65m.

The airline alerted the NZX this morning of the changes after it suffered further falls in bookings over the past week.

“Air New Zealand has taken numerous steps to mitigate the impact of reduced demand resulting from Covid-19, including reducing capacity on its Asia, Tasman and Domestic networks, redeploying its fuel efficient 787 Dreamliner fleet to drive operational efficiencies and using tactical pricing to stimulate demand on the impacted sectors,” said the airline.

“However, the airline now believes that the financial impact is likely to be more significant than previously estimated and with the situation evolving at such a rapid pace, the airline is not in a position to provide an earnings outlook to the market at this time. An update on earnings expectations will be provided when appropriate.”

https://www.tourismticker.com/2020/03/0 ... k-pay-cut/

Gasman

Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:45 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if they shelve EWR too.

NZ6

Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:20 pm

Gasman wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if they shelve EWR too.

Interested to know why you say this?

While the market has dried up globally why stop or delay EWR?

• We know NZ's into EWR long term and other sectors ORD/IAH took off like a rocket in the right conditions
  • We're yet to see any capacity adjustments in North America although I'm not ruling that out
  • We're still 6+ months away from launch and all other adjustments are short term
  • China is showing signs it's turned the corner...

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos