Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

TWA302

Re: Coronavirus Aviation Related News & Discussion Thread - March 2020

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:09 am

crjflyboy wrote:
I wonder if the covers corporate jet travel as well

Well I was supposed to go to Amsterdam next week via corporate jet (a corporate partner owned jet) and it has been cancelled as of 15 minutes ago. The message stated that we would not be allowed to return to the US under the nee new restrictions.

ATCtower

Re: US cancels flight to Europe except UK for 30 days

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 am

I wonder if this will extend to the Caribbean islands as well. Spring break is here and a lot of Caribbean islands are territories of the EU.......
By reading the above post you waive all rights to be offended. If you do not like what you read, forget it.

tenHangar

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:10 am

TXMikeDC wrote:

"Today President Donald J. Trump signed a Presidential Proclamation, which suspends the entry of most foreign nationals who have been in certain European countries at any point during the 14 days prior to their scheduled arrival to the United States. These countries, known as the Schengen Area, include: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland. This does not apply to legal permanent residents, (generally) immediate family members of U.S. citizens, and other individuals who are identified in the proclamation."

shamrock350

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:11 am

The US Department of Homeland Security states this a Schengen Area ban. The list of countries affected does not include the UK (as already stated by Trump) but also Ireland and Cyprus.

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2020/03/11/hom ... oclamation

Potential relief for the likes of Aer Lingus?

DLHAM

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:12 am

ATCtower wrote:
I wonder if this will extend to the Caribbean islands as well. Spring break is here and a lot of Caribbean islands are territories of the EU.......

I read its for Schengen Countries so these islands should be included.
My Instagram Account: Instagram

TXMikeDC

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:13 am

TXMikeDC wrote:

Section 1. Suspension and Limitation on Entry. The entry into the United States, as immigrants or nonimmigrants, of all aliens who were physically present within the Schengen Area during the 14-day period preceding their entry or attempted entry into the United States is hereby suspended and limited subject to section 2 of this proclamation.

Sec. 2. Scope of Suspension and Limitation on Entry.

(a) Section 1 of this proclamation shall not apply to:

(i) any lawful permanent resident of the United States;

(ii) any alien who is the spouse of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident;

(iii) any alien who is the parent or legal guardian of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that the U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident is unmarried and under the age of 21;

(iv) any alien who is the sibling of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, provided that both are unmarried and under the age of 21;

(v) any alien who is the child, foster child, or ward of a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident, or who is a prospective adoptee seeking to enter the United States pursuant to the IR-4 or IH-4 visa classifications;

(vi) any alien traveling at the invitation of the United States Government for a purpose related to containment or mitigation of the virus;

(vii) any alien traveling as a nonimmigrant pursuant to a C-1, D, or C-1/D nonimmigrant visa as a crewmember or any alien otherwise traveling to the United States as air or sea crew;

(viii) any alien

(A) seeking entry into or transiting the United States pursuant to one of the following visas: A-1, A-2, C-2, C-3 (as a foreign government official or immediate family member of an official), E-1 (as an employee of TECRO or TECO or the employee’s immediate family members), G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, NATO-1 through NATO-4, or NATO-6 (or seeking to enter as a nonimmigrant in one of those NATO categories); or

(B) whose travel falls within the scope of section 11 of the United Nations Headquarters Agreement;

(ix) any alien whose entry would not pose a significant risk of introducing, transmitting, or spreading the virus, as determined by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, through the CDC Director or his designee;

(x) any alien whose entry would further important United States law enforcement objectives, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their respective designees, based on a recommendation of the Attorney General or his designee;

(xi) any alien whose entry would be in the national interest, as determined by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or their designees; or

(xii) members of the U.S. Armed Forces and spouses and children of members of the U.S. Armed Forces.

(b) Nothing in this proclamation shall be construed to affect any individual’s eligibility for asylum, withholding of removal, or protection under the regulations issued pursuant to the legislation implementing the Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment, consistent with the laws and regulations of the United States.

Sec. 3. Implementation and Enforcement. (a) The Secretary of State shall implement this proclamation as it applies to visas pursuant to such procedures as the Secretary of State, in consultation with the Secretary of Homeland Security, may establish. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall implement this proclamation as it applies to the entry of aliens pursuant to such procedures as the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of State, may establish.

(b) Consistent with applicable law, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Transportation, and the Secretary of Homeland Security shall ensure that any alien subject to this proclamation does not board an aircraft traveling to the United States.

(c) The Secretary of Homeland Security may establish standards and procedures to ensure the application of this proclamation at and between all United States ports of entry.

(d) An alien who circumvents the application of this proclamation through fraud, willful misrepresentation of a material fact, or illegal entry shall be a priority for removal by the Department of Homeland Security.

Sec. 4. Termination. This proclamation shall remain in effect until terminated by the President. The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall recommend that the President continue, modify, or terminate this proclamation as described in section 5 of Proclamation 9984, as amended.

Sec. 5. Effective Date. This proclamation is effective at 11:59 p.m. eastern daylight time on March 13, 2020. This proclamation does not apply to persons aboard a flight scheduled to arrive in the United States that departed prior to 11:59 p.m. eastern daylight time on March 13, 2020.

par13del

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:13 am

It severely limits the number of flights having to be checked on the USA side thus allowing limited resources to be focused.

BCal Dc10

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:14 am

Adipocere wrote:
phxa340 wrote:
Adipocere wrote:
Does anyone else get the logic in excluding the U.K.? Any European can just fly into open borders U.K. and jump on a flight to the US??

Um no. Customs will have the data on where the passenger originated from.

Uhm there are no passport checks in Europe - so how would customs know where someone traveled to/ from in Europe? Unless the U.K. closes its borders to Europe - I don’t see how this loophole won’t allow Europeans to keep pouring into the US??

Have you ever tried boarding a flight at LHR bound for anywhere international?
You have to show a passport. Having a UK or US passport (or LPR card) should be ok.

But seeing an Italian, French, or German (for example) passport at boarding may mean you get taken away for additional screening. Probably have to prove how long you have been in the UK etc. Good luck trying.......

Waterbomber2

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:15 am

KingB123 wrote:
Wonders for British Airways and Virgin Atlantic, we'll probably see frequency increases and very high fares today to the USA (THURSDAY)

Not really, BA also carries a lot of connecting traffic on its TATL flights, so it will hurt them too.
In any case, it's not like the appetite for UK-US flights is going to increase suddenly, most people globally are reducing travel anyway.

In addition, I remind you that BA is part of a larger group that includes Iberia, which will be hurt badly and not only by the TATL ban, but also a probable lockdown of Spain in the coming days.

32andBelow

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:16 am

[twoid][/twoid]
alexdelzotto wrote:
I wonder if Air Canada could profit from this.

Does the ban count if a pax does DCA-YUL-CDG?

They can just ban flights from Canada...

Adipocere

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:18 am

BCal Dc10 wrote:
Adipocere wrote:
phxa340 wrote:

Um no. Customs will have the data on where the passenger originated from.

Uhm there are no passport checks in Europe - so how would customs know where someone traveled to/ from in Europe? Unless the U.K. closes its borders to Europe - I don’t see how this loophole won’t allow Europeans to keep pouring into the US??

Have you ever tried boarding a flight at LHR bound for anywhere international?
You have to show a passport. Having a UK or US passport (or LPR card) should be ok.

But seeing an Italian, French, or German (for example) passport at boarding may mean you get taken away for additional screening. Probably have to prove how long you have been in the UK etc. Good luck trying.......

I read the DHS announcement and the wording seems to be aimed at flights between US and specific countries in Europe. There was no mention of the ban applying on pax carrying European passports or otherwise holding those European nationalities. So while I agree with your logic, I am not sure the ban is setup in such a fashion.

johns624

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:19 am

1989worstyear wrote:
Rip all remaining pax 757's and 767's.
Yeah, because that's what's important here. Thousands getting sick and dying, thousands being laid off and you're worried about some planes...

Gulfstream500

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:20 am

KingB123 wrote:
vhtje wrote:
With the UK excluded, how could this even work? You’d just book [EU City] -> LHR -> [US City] and lie about where you started, surely? (Yes, I know that would be an offence, but people will do it)

Good for BA, I guess, if all EU traffic is suddenly being funnelled through LHR.

I presume systems will flag up where the passenger originated. Secondly, i believe that all European passengers are banned from travelling to the USA which means that they will be denied boarding in this case.

This was like booking flights to Cuba via Canada prior to the embargo being lifted; the system simply would not let you do it.
So... when will the Northwest DC-9s be retired?

KingB123

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:20 am

Waterbomber2 wrote:
KingB123 wrote:
Wonders for British Airways and Virgin Atlantic, we'll probably see frequency increases and very high fares today to the USA (THURSDAY)

Not really, BA also carries a lot of connecting traffic on its TATL flights, so it will hurt them too.
In any case, it's not like the appetite for UK-US flights is going to increase suddenly, most people globally are reducing travel anyway.

In addition, I remind you that BA is part of a larger group that includes Iberia, which will be hurt badly and not only by the TATL ban, but also a probable lockdown of Spain in the coming days.

For sure, but demand will certainly increase before the ban from Friday Night, these airlines continuing to fly to the USA will still be in a better position than other European based airliners.

There is a lot of demand between the UK and the US. Sure there will be a dent due to numbers dropping for connections, but these routes will still be fine.
King B

gatibosgru

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:23 am

Will this hold up in court?
@DadCelo

johns624

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:24 am

I like all the people here talking about trying to circumvent the rules. There's a reason for this and it's a selfish attitude.

1989worstyear

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:26 am

johns624 wrote:
1989worstyear wrote:
Yeah, because that's what's important here. Thousands getting sick and dying, thousands being laid off and you're worried about some planes...

The pilots of those types are included in those likely to be laid off, as they're (were?) used often on TATL.
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...

cjg225

Re: TRUMP CANCELS ALL EUROPE TRAVEL FROM US EXCEPT FOR UK

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:27 am

BA744PHX wrote:
musman9853 wrote:
jetblueguy22 wrote:
Pretty much speechless. Does this cover cargo as well? This can be economically disastrous

Yes all cargo is also banned. Which doesn't really make sense since the virus isn't really transmitted through fomites?

It's not the cargo, its the employees flying the cargo, I assume thats what its for

Since it's been clarified that cargo can be admitted to the US, I am guessing that something like this will happen: freighters will be able to come into the US from the EU, but there will have to be a relief crew aboard to take the freighter right back out without any people "entering" the US.
Restoring Penn State's transportation heritage...

johns624

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:27 am

1989worstyear wrote:
johns624 wrote:
1989worstyear wrote:

The pilots of those types are included in those likely to be laid off, as they're (were?) used often on TATL.
Very weak argument. We know what you meant.

lavalampluva

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:29 am

This will be worse for the airline industry than 9/11.
Remind me to send a thank you note to Mr. Boeing.

MonAmQB

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:29 am

gatibosgru wrote:

ACLU will sue Trump for discrimination against Europeans?

ncflyer

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:30 am

Good luck to European college students at US colleges trying to get home after your college suspends classes and closed dorms.

RUIRCE

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:31 am

Will United feel this travel ban more than the other two US3 because they are the only airline without a partner in the UK?

nine4nine

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:32 am

Would AF keep crew and a few ac in LA to continue running LAX-PPT without the tag to CDG?
717, 727-100, 727-200, 732, 733, 734, 735, 73G, 738, 739, 742, 748, 752, 753, 762, 763, 772, 77W, 787-10, DC9, MD80/88/90, DC10, 319, 220-300, 320, 321, 321n, 332, 333, CS100, CRJ200, Q400, E175, E190, ERJ145, EMB120

lightsaber

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:32 am

I hope the various nations can get this under control, but there is a non-aviation thread for the general corona virus discussion.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1438989

1989worstyear wrote:

We're talking the difference between fixed cost and variable cost. I can see them being parked, but not all scrapped.

This will hit the common TATL planes hard: A330 and 767 at the top of the list. But this truly ends all A380 flying, excluding BA.

I am an aviation fan first and foremost. I want HUGE expansion of airports. However, I have been advocating an aviation stand down. For 2 weeks. Social isolation isn't possible without that.
Perhaps I'm reading more into this, but the regular flu has hospitals at capacity right now. My work has 25% of the people with the flu (no, not Coronavirus) and we had to reschedule this week's and next week's tasks to accommodate missing people. We just cannot take an add on to the seasonal flu right now.

Hopefully everyone is washing hands...

Lightsaber
Flu+Covid19 is bad. Consider a flu vaccine, if not for yourself, to protect someone you care about.

gatibosgru

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:33 am

MonAmQB wrote:
gatibosgru wrote:

Just don't understand why the UK is exempt while the rest of the continent is a no-go zone. Belgium, Austria, Greece, Czech Republic, Finland, Portugal, etc, have fewer cases and will take a huge hit from being blocked compared to the UK. So why not an entire travel ban? Or at least a continental ban?
@DadCelo

LAXintl

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:34 am

Last edited by LAXintl on Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

gatibosgru

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:34 am

RUIRCE wrote:
Will United feel this travel ban more than the other two US3 because they are the only airline without a partner in the UK?

AA/BA and DL/VS must be pretty ok at the moment. They can funnel a lot of the traffic blocked through LHR/LGW while others are screwed.
@DadCelo

PlutekPlutek

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:35 am

My cousin in visiting the US, due to fly back AA from Miami to Barcelona on Tuesday. He is travelling on an EU passport.
What are the chances of this flight even going ahead next week ? Would he be rerouted via London, or have his flight cancelled, and a refund ?
Should we start considering other options to get out of there before Friday ?

Cheers
L

tphuang

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:35 am

everyone can still come back to America via UK. DL/UA got royally screwed here. Who is going to book continental Europe now?

gatibosgru

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:36 am

LAXintl wrote:

No mention of US citizens there. So will flights still operate to/from allowing US citizens to freely move?
@DadCelo

1989worstyear

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:37 am

With cargo being impacted, how the hell are important items like test kits, experimental drug samples, and protective gear supposed to be shipped quickly between the two continents?
Stuck at age 15 thanks to the certification date of the A320-200 and my parents' decision to postpone having a kid by 3 years. At least there's Dignitas...

AirFiero

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:38 am

32andBelow wrote:
smokeybandit wrote:
I have no doubt most will be exposed to coronavirus. But most have been exposed to the regular flu, too.

What’s your point? The corona virus is 20-30x more deadly.

I thought it was ten times, meaning 1% versus .1% for the normal flu? Not as bad as portrayed.

ArtV

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:39 am

gatibosgru wrote:
MonAmQB wrote:
gatibosgru wrote:

Just don't understand why the UK is exempt while the rest of the continent is a no-go zone. Belgium, Austria, Greece, Czech Republic, Finland, Portugal, etc, have fewer cases and will take a huge hit from being blocked compared to the UK. So why not an entire travel ban? Or at least a continental ban?

Border controls. UK can (and does) implement border controls, but Schengen is open borders, therefore the outbreaks (starting with Italy) cannot easily be restricted by border controls. This is why other EU countries like Romania are not part of the ban either - they maintain their own border controls.

Waterbomber2

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:41 am

KingB123 wrote:

I doubt it, it's not like appetite for TATL travel between the UK and the US is going to increase suddenly. There is still the virus problem.
In addition, BA also sees quite some connecting traffic for its TATL flights, so that will disappear.

BA will see partner IB damaged from this and from upcoming lockdowns of Spain. Spain is seeing strong increases in numbers of cases.

European politicians failed to take appropriate steps to ban travel from China, a huge political failure.
Trump's mistake was waiting too long to take these measures, but even now he had to jump over quite some resistance to proclaim this.

I also wonder why Japan has been exempted so far even though the situation is quite dramatic and not transparent.
Last edited by Waterbomber2 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingB123

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:43 am

Waterbomber2 wrote:
KingB123 wrote:

I doubt it, it's not like appetite for TATL travel between the UK and the US is going to increase suddenly. There is still the virus problem.
In addition, BA also sees quite some connecting traffic for its TATL flights, so that will disappear.

BA will see partner IB damaged from this and from upcoming lockdowns of Spain. Spain is seeing strong increases in numbers of cases.

European politicians failed to take appropriate steps to ban travel from China, a huge political failure.
Trump's mistake was waiting too long to take these measures.

We'll see how it goes but demand for these services will most absolutely be on a high!
King B

Adipocere

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:44 am

ArtV wrote:
gatibosgru wrote:
MonAmQB wrote:

Border controls. UK can (and does) implement border controls, but Schengen is open borders, therefore the outbreaks (starting with Italy) cannot easily be restricted by border controls. This is why other EU countries like Romania are not part of the ban either - they maintain their own border controls.

I hope this prompts the U.K. and other European countries to finally require prearranged visa stickers issued after in-person interviews in the embassy before any travel. The whole madness of just grabbing your passport and jumping on a plane or train to a foreign country has to end.

Waterbomber2

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:46 am

KingB123 wrote:
Waterbomber2 wrote:
KingB123 wrote:

Trump's mistake was waiting too long to take these measures.

We'll see how it goes but demand for these services will most absolutely be on a high!

Perhaps temporarily as some Americans in the UK and elsewhere in Europe will feel the urge to return to the U.S. and will do that via the UK, Ireland, Canada or other routings.
Last edited by Waterbomber2 on Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

rw774477

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:47 am

shamrock350 wrote:
While this is still a developing situation, and Trump could extend the ban further, the US Department of Homeland Security states this a Schengen Area ban. The list of countries affected does not included the UK (as already stated by Trump) but also Ireland and Cyprus.

So apparently US citizens not affected as much ... So the virus hops on somebody and checks for a passport ???

ctrabs0114

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:51 am

KFTG wrote:
Belgium has more cases than the UK. The travel ban makes zero sense.

Other than the fact that Belgium is part of the European Union, I can see where you're coming from.
2019: DAL, MCI, PHX, LAS, DFW, SAT, ORD, SLC, SEA, DTW, PHL, MIA, LAX; B73G (WN x3), B738 (WN, AA, DL), A20N (NK), MD83 (AA), B788 (AA x2), CS1 (DL), B739 (DL), B712 (DL), B752 (AA), B763 (AA), B77W (AA), B789 (AA)
Next: TBA

32andBelow

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:51 am

ctrabs0114 wrote:
KFTG wrote:
Belgium has more cases than the UK. The travel ban makes zero sense.

Other than the fact that Belgium is part of the European Union, I can see where you're coming from.

I read it’s so they can target screening to a single gateway. Kinda makes sense.

TXMikeDC

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:53 am

rw774477 wrote:
shamrock350 wrote:
While this is still a developing situation, and Trump could extend the ban further, the US Department of Homeland Security states this a Schengen Area ban. The list of countries affected does not included the UK (as already stated by Trump) but also Ireland and Cyprus.

So apparently US citizens not affected as much ... So the virus hops on somebody and checks for a passport ???

It is difficult, if not impossible, to deny entry to US citizens. They may be subject to self-quarantine though.

TXMikeDC

Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:59 am

tphuang wrote:
everyone can still come back to America via UK. DL/UA got royally screwed here. Who is going to book continental Europe now?

Only if they haven’t been in one of the fourteen countries in the prior fourteen days or are one of the categories of people listed as being exempt.

AMP44

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:01 am

People need to start to understand the difference between Europe, the EU, and the Schengen Area...

NameOmitted

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:07 am

gatibosgru wrote:

Schengen. The UK and Ireland have border controls in and out of Europe that don't exist within Europe.

aemoreira1981

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:07 am

What would be interesting is: how does this affect French citizens trying to reach French Polynesia? Might those flights be rerouted via YVR?

PSU.DTW.SCE

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:08 am

This is getting real bad for the industry quick.... the rest of 2020 is pretty much trashed.
There is a glimmer of hope that domestically thinks can bounce back somewhat for Summer since bookings tend to be closer in and there is going to be some pent-up demand.
Wildcard is how bad a recession we are in and how long it takes for corporate spend to rebound. its going to take years to get to where we were.
TATL and TPAC are going to take a long time to rebound, at least 2021

This industry is a glutton for punishment.

Adipocere

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:18 am

COEWR787 wrote:
Adipocere wrote:
Does anyone else get the logic in excluding the U.K.? Any European can just fly into open borders U.K. and jump on a flight to the US??

Who says UK is "open borders"? ;)

Can’t any European just grab their passport, jump on a plane and get to the U.K.? I wish the U.K. (and reciprocally Europe) would require travelers to prearrange visa stickers in their passport after attending in person interviews, Submit vetting documents and pay sufficiently deterrent fees before any travel. Now that would be a truly safe and competently enforced border. It will also create social distancing and slow down pandemics.

Atlwarrior

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:22 am

I wonder how this affects Delta pilots negotiations and the attempt to unionize Delta’s flight attendants. This outbreak should stay the matters at the moment.

KingB123

Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:23 am

Adipocere wrote:
COEWR787 wrote:
Adipocere wrote:

Who says UK is "open borders"? ;)

Can’t any European just grab their passport, jump on a plane and get to the U.K.? I wish the U.K. (and reciprocally Europe) would require travelers to prearrange visa stickers in their passport after attending in person interviews, Submit vetting documents and pay sufficiently deterrent fees before any travel. Now that would be a truly safe and competently enforced border. It will also create social distancing and slow down pandemics.

This is not only inconvenient but a pain in the backside for us. I understand the pandemics but why complicate travel.

Secondly, europeans can get to the UK, but this travel ban will prevent them travelling to the usa
King B

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos