Announcement of a record 50.2 Million passengers at CLT airport. Move along.
Orlando International Airport Ends 2019 With Record 50.6 Million Passengers. So did CLT move in the rankings at all? I don't think so.
"Preliminary world airport traffic rankings released". ACI World. 13 March 2019.
1. United States Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport Atlanta, Georgia United States ATL/KATL 107,394,029
4. United States Los Angeles International Airport Los Angeles, California United States LAX/KLAX 87,534,384
6. United States O'Hare International Airport Chicago, Illinois United States ORD/KORD 83,339,186
15. United States Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas United States DFW/KDFW 69,112,607
20. United States Denver International Airport Denver, Colorado United States DEN/KDEN 64,494,613
22. United States John F. Kennedy International Airport Queens, New York, New York United States JFK/KJFK 61,909,148
25. United States San Francisco International Airport San Mateo County, California United States SFO/KSFO 57,793,313
29. United States Seattle-Tacoma International Airport SeaTac, Washington United States SEA/KSEA 49,849,520
30. United States McCarran International Airport Las Vegas, Nevada United States LAS/KLAS 49,716,584
34. United States Orlando International Airport Orlando, Florida United States MCO/KMCO 47,696,627
37. United States Charlotte Douglas International Airport Charlotte, North Carolina United States CLT/KCLT 46,444,380