Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

ordbosewr

Re: Lufthansa Asks for Bailout from EU/Germany

Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:51 pm

Yes, all businesses are critical to the employees they support.

However, airlines are critical not just to the people they support but the people that need the people who go to hotels, cruises, do business,etc.
Airlines serve a unique purpose in the worldwide economy. That is the sole reason that they should be treated a little differently than the local restaurant.
I think the hypocrisy aspect is not fair. LH is calling out whether an airline should get state-aid to survive in a 'normal' economy.
Over the past week, we have seen that NOTHING is normal today.
ALL airlines will need some help (it does not have to be direct aid in the form of monetary, it could be through other means, like work rules, etc) to survive this and be able to thrive when we get out of this mess.

SRGVA67

Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:52 pm

I really can't see the Swiss government granting state aid to a privately owned German airline group. Ok, always assuming they'll ask Switzerland because of Swiss.

JustSomeDood

Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:54 pm

In times like these, where everyone is going to be asking for state aid to survive, traditional measures of liquidity and balance sheet won't matter, all that matters is whether the countries oblige.

Scotron12

Re: British Airways is to ground flights 'like never before'.

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:01 pm

Sorry...but I don't think Mr Cruz is the right person to be head of BA. If any job should go it should be his! My opinion

AirAfreak

Re: Coronavirus Aviation Related News & Discussion Thread - March 2020 - Part II

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:03 pm

Air France will serve 7 destinations to the USA from Paris nonstop as from 14 March 2020. Moreover, Air France will operate its’ 3x/weekly Los Angeles - Pape’ete services as planned. Source: www.airfrance.fr
Korean Air | Excellence in Flight.

gatibosgru

Re: Coronavirus Aviation Related News & Discussion Thread - March 2020 - Part II

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:12 pm

I was just rebooked by AA on CDG-MIA on 3/23 after my CDG-HEL-MIA flight was cancelled, yet their website says the MIA-CDG flight is suspended from 3/19? Would they accommodate me on a flight they know will not be running?
@DadCelo

cessna2

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:15 pm

DL just announced a 40% capacity reduction, the most in its history even after 9/11.
They will be parking up to 300 airplanes.
Elimination of Continental Europe flying, but will maintain service to London.

This is the tidbit I got. Heart goes out to the aviation community and their families.

Update: CNN now has the article.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html
Last edited by cessna2 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Midwestindy

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Still nothing from AS, maybe they are still in "wait and see" mode :banghead:
ORD & IND

AA & DL

Toinou

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:23 pm

SRGVA67 wrote:
I really can't see the Swiss government granting state aid to a privately owned German airline group. Ok, always assuming they'll ask Switzerland because of Swiss.

You can add to that:

1) LX was already saved by public money before being sold. That happening a second time, in a country where people are quite unhappy with state support of private companies and for a company that is now largely viewed as foreign, would not be received well.

2) It would be seen as helping ZRH, where LH group is a dominant player but in other regions and airports they are almost negligible. You can add to that aspect that, at least in western Switzerland, the image of LX is not that good, mostly because of the ZRH-centric attitude, so people there have very limited attachment and a near-zero brand loyalty toward LX.

But still, I could see this happening because they and there supporters in some parts of the business sector and in Zurich have very good political connections and because the trend now is to support businesses and it could be done in a rather undifferentiated way.

opticalilyushin

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:27 pm

I'm due to fly from Europe to Thailand tomorrow, at the moment everything is still ok, but it feels bad having to check and recheck the news every hour. Airline call centres are almost impossible to connect with right now.

FlyingHonu001

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:29 pm

panamair wrote:
FlyingHonu001 wrote:
Anyone travelling DL outbound/inbound to AMS, the following routes will be suspended after Friday

DL 410/411 MCO
DL 56/57 SLC
DL 178/179 PDX

This is due to the fact that these US gateways are not on the list of 11 CDC-approved ones for entry with enhanced checks. So Delta has to suspend all TATL flights from SLC, PDX, MCO, IND, CVG and RDU starting tomorrow.

New addition on the list to be suspended
DL160/161 DL162/163 MSP-AMS

invertalon

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:35 pm

I have a flight on DL from DTW to MUC in early May. If DL cancels the flight, would they refund the money for the flight, or just issue a travel credit? I'd think it would be cash refund, but you never know...

32andBelow

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:36 pm

invertalon wrote:
I have a flight on DL from DTW to MUC in early May. If DL cancels the flight, would they refund the money for the flight, or just issue a travel credit? I'd think it would be cash refund, but you never know...

Refund for sure. Unless you want a travel credit.

PSU.DTW.SCE

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:37 pm

DL .... 40% capacity reduction over next several months, parking 300 aircraft, deffering new aircraft deliveries.

Bigger capacity cut than post-9/11

ericm2031

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:38 pm

onwFan wrote:
How ironical that this happens just two days after they criticized LOT for state aid!

They have publicly mentioned they aren't opposed to state aid for a crisis like what is happening to everyone, but continuous state aid they are opposed to.

JonnyGT

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:41 pm

Delta axing flights to Europe save for London for next 30 days.

phxa340

Re: Lufthansa to apply for German state aid to weather the fallout from the coronavirus outbreak

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:48 pm

EU hypocrisy at its finest! If I was Hungarian I would be fuming at this. Aid is aid - end of story.

No wonder EU member states always struggle to gain consensus when Germany and France constantly bend the rules to serve their needs at the expense of the rest of the bloc.

SRGVA67

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:49 pm

Toinou wrote:
SRGVA67 wrote:

You can add to that:

1) LX was already saved by public money before being sold. That happening a second time, in a country where people are quite unhappy with state support of private companies and for a company that is now largely viewed as foreign, would not be received well.

2) It would be seen as helping ZRH, where LH group is a dominant player but in other regions and airports they are almost negligible. You can add to that aspect that, at least in western Switzerland, the image of LX is not that good, mostly because of the ZRH-centric attitude, so people there have very limited attachment and a near-zero brand loyalty toward LX.

But still, I could see this happening because they and there supporters in some parts of the business sector and in Zurich have very good political connections and because the trend now is to support businesses and it could be done in a rather undifferentiated way.

Sell LX back to the swiss state for about the same amount LH paid (about CHF 50 millions ). I'm sure there wouldn't be too much opposition, even here in Western Switzerland. State aid to the LH group while a lot of Swiss SME are in deep troubles would not be very well perceived. No need to remind you that they already let SR go bust when in was completely ZRH centered, so i wouldn't bank on Swiss aid to rescue LX.

SQ22

Re: Lufthansa to apply for German state aid to weather the fallout from the coronavirus outbreak

Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:54 pm

enilria wrote:
MODS: This needs its own thread, not part of the Coronavirus thread, otherwise the site will become just one thread.

I would assume LH is making the case that they will need to file bankruptcy if they do not get aid.

German flagship carrier Lufthansa (LHAG.DE) said on Friday it is planning to request state aid from several European governments to weather the fallout from the coronavirus outbreak.

“Lufthansa will contact the governments of its home markets for liquidity support,” a spokesman for the airline told Reuters.

Chief Executive Carsten Spohr will take part in a meeting between German Chancellor Angela Merkel and industry bosses on the coronavirus on Friday, a person familiar with the plans told Reuters.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-heal ... SKBN2102AT

No it does not. As stated in the article it is clearly driven by the current situation. This is the thread to discuss the situation and to post aviation related news on this subject, so please continue your discussion here.

peterinlisbon

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:05 pm

cjg225 wrote:
Got a call from my global account rep for a top 3 freight forwarder earlier. He said they're being told by some airlines that they will continue running their passenger aircraft with no passengers TATL and just fill up with cargo at premium prices to try to offset fixed costs.

As a company with a lot of pharmaceuticals (WIP and FG) moving TATL, that would be stupendous for us. We're willing to pay the prices; we just need legit options to move cargo.

China wasn't really an issue for us in the US (it was for my European colleagues). We had basically no real issues getting cargo TPAC; heck on one lane we aren't even paying above our normal contracted rate (CA JFK-PEK). But this... this is no bueno for us. My entire day has been a nightmare of trying to figure out what we even need to request in terms of BSAs, part charters, full charters, etc.

If charters were running as high as $800k one-way on the TPAC before last night, this move is going to drive one-way charters on the TATL north of $2 mil, I'd bet.

On Flight Radar I'm seeing a lot of aircraft over the Atlantic in blue color instead of the usual yellow. Are these flights without passengers, perhaps? I'm wondering what the blue symbolizes.

PSU.DTW.SCE

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:06 pm

Honestly this topic has gotten so big it needs about 3-5 individual threads to discuss the following:

- Route cancellations/suspensions
- Fleet reductions/parking
- Employee / Labor impact
- Travel impacts/waivers

davidjohnson6

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:07 pm

phxa340 wrote:
EU hypocrisy at its finest! If I was Hungarian I would be fuming at this. Aid is aid - end of story.

No wonder EU member states always struggle to gain consensus when Germany and France constantly bend the rules to serve their needs at the expense of the rest of the bloc.

State aid is meant to be only for exceptional reasons - so a company should be able to stand on its own 2 feet in normal times (and that includes recessions). Letting companies that are strategically important go bust in exceptional times is not a good idea - it ends up wrecking sections of the economy just for the intellectual purity of avoiding moral hazard.

Lehman was allowed to go bust in 2008 and it had a dramatic effect on the finance industry - banks are much more aware of counterparty risk. On the other hand, this was an awfully expensive lesson in moral hazard for the world.

Sure, Govt should charge a fee for the bailout of major airlines - eg shareholders get wiped out and bondholders see some pain, but do you really want to see the primary carrier for a large country go bust ? Malev was small and its routes could be replaced quickly by other airlines. Lufthansa or Air France are much bigger beasts and it would take a very very long time for their network to be replaced

airportugal310

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:09 pm

peterinlisbon wrote:
cjg225 wrote:
Got a call from my global account rep for a top 3 freight forwarder earlier. He said they're being told by some airlines that they will continue running their passenger aircraft with no passengers TATL and just fill up with cargo at premium prices to try to offset fixed costs.

As a company with a lot of pharmaceuticals (WIP and FG) moving TATL, that would be stupendous for us. We're willing to pay the prices; we just need legit options to move cargo.

China wasn't really an issue for us in the US (it was for my European colleagues). We had basically no real issues getting cargo TPAC; heck on one lane we aren't even paying above our normal contracted rate (CA JFK-PEK). But this... this is no bueno for us. My entire day has been a nightmare of trying to figure out what we even need to request in terms of BSAs, part charters, full charters, etc.

If charters were running as high as $800k one-way on the TPAC before last night, this move is going to drive one-way charters on the TATL north of $2 mil, I'd bet.

On Flight Radar I'm seeing a lot of aircraft over the Atlantic in blue color instead of the usual yellow. Are these flights without passengers, perhaps? I'm wondering what the blue symbolizes.

I noted that too, but the blue planes are "being tracked by satellite" apparently. Don't know when that changed on the app...
“They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.”

davidjohnson6

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:10 pm

peterinlisbon wrote:

I believe it indicates satellite tracking
Last edited by davidjohnson6 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leftyboarder

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:10 pm

Turkey just banned all flights from Germany, France, Spain, Norway, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Sweden and Netherlands. Anyone with a TK connection from these countries should check before trying to fly.

https://www.dailysabah.com/business/transportation/turkey-suspends-flights-with-9-additional-countries-amid-anti-coronavirus-measures
Last edited by leftyboarder on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

readytotaxi

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:19 pm

(light hearted) Honestly, if Alitalia can survive all this they will probably never die, do you think the Pope has something to do with this :stirthepot:
you don't get a second chance to make a first impression!
Growing older, but not up.

lesfalls

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:20 pm

opticalilyushin wrote:
I'm due to fly from Europe to Thailand tomorrow, at the moment everything is still ok, but it feels bad having to check and recheck the news every hour. Airline call centres are almost impossible to connect with right now.

Isn't there a mandatory quarantine for europeans since a month if they enter Thailand though?
Lufthansa: Einfach ein bisschen besser.

northstardc4m

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:21 pm

Canada looking to restrict number of ports of entry (not confirmed which but 3 seems to be the number, if so YVR, YYZ, YUL most likely), recommends Canadians not travel Canada unless "essential" and avoid all air travel and cruises where possible:

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2020/03/13/ ... h-officer/

March break kicks off today, hundreds of families go to sunshine destinations for the next week. Some are still going though many have postponed/canceled.

Westjet flight attendants anticipate layoffs:

https://www.cp24.com/news/westjet-fligh ... -1.4852126
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

EBiafore99

Delta's Drastic Response to COVID-19

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:38 pm

https://news.delta.com/ceo-ed-bastian-d ... d-business

Wow - overall 40% cut of flights over the next couple of months and approximately 300 aircraft to be parked.

Corpsnerd09

Re: Delta's Drastic Response to COVID-19

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:42 pm

"An overall capacity reduction in the next few months of 40 percent – the largest capacity reduction in Delta's history, including 2001.

Elimination of flying to continental Europe for the next 30 days, which could be extended. We will maintain service to London.

Parking up to 300 aircraft as our reduced capacity requires a substantially smaller fleet.

Deferring new aircraft deliveries to manage our reduced capacity and preserve cash.

Reducing capital expenditures by at least $2 billion for the year, including delaying aircraft mods, IT initiatives and other opportunities to preserve cash.

Immediately offering voluntary short-term, unpaid leaves as well as an immediate hiring freeze.
Substantially reducing the use of consultants and contractors."

Damn, you think LATAM will refund then the 2 Billion investment?

Last edited by Corpsnerd09 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

B737Captain1980

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:43 pm

Here comes 30,000 pilots furloughed AGAIN. Here comes drastic cuts in service. All the gains the industry has made is going to get wiped out once again. Fun times ahead. Anyone who has been living beyond their means will start to see the effects of their stupidity very soon. Anyone who has been saving, paying off debt, and stock piling cash, will now have an opportunity to become wealthy. You never become rich on the rise, you become rich on the downfall. I was in this industry before 9/11, this is going to be my second bad downtown. Good luck everyone

Waterbomber2

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:43 pm

readytotaxi wrote:
(light hearted) Honestly, if Alitalia can survive all this they will probably never die, do you think the Pope has something to do with this :stirthepot:

Yes, they have their best exorcist on the case, I hear he's on standby 24 hours a day and does little else.
However, even the exorcist needs to watch his back for grim reaper Covid19...

Waterbomber2

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Corpsnerd09 wrote:
"An overall capacity reduction in the next few months of 40 percent – the largest capacity reduction in Delta's history, including 2001.

Elimination of flying to continental Europe for the next 30 days, which could be extended. We will maintain service to London.

Parking up to 300 aircraft as our reduced capacity requires a substantially smaller fleet.

Deferring new aircraft deliveries to manage our reduced capacity and preserve cash.

Reducing capital expenditures by at least $2 billion for the year, including delaying aircraft mods, IT initiatives and other opportunities to preserve cash.
Ws
Immediately offering voluntary short-term, unpaid leaves as well as an immediate hiring freeze.
Substantially reducing the use of consultants and contractors."

Damn, you think LATAM will refund then the 2 Billion investment?

It's clear now that preserving cash is the main theme of this crisis. Delta did a good job earning money but have very little to show for it as they either reinvested or distributed their earnings.

This proves that the industry has learned nothing from both 9/11 and the great financial crisis.

Share buybacks? What does it even accomplish?
Why not keep the cash on the balance sheet, that should have the same effect in terms of shareholder value. If shareholders were interested in cash rather than value, they wouldn't be parking their money in airlines anyway.

Ah all these corporate giants. At the end of the day, when the tide goes out, their overpaid managers are discovered swimming naked.

Seems like anybody can run an airline these days.
Even chipmunks do a better job of keeping food for leaner times.
Last edited by Waterbomber2 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mystic

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:50 pm

Turkey just announced all flights to 7 European countries will be stopped until april 17.

TMccrury

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:51 pm

cessna2 wrote:
DL just announced a 40% capacity reduction, the most in its history even after 9/11.
They will be parking up to 300 airplanes.
Elimination of Continental Europe flying, but will maintain service to London.

This is the tidbit I got. Heart goes out to the aviation community and their families.

Update: CNN now has the article.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.co ... index.html

Fox also mentioned they had asked about potential Bailouts due to the loss of business as well as the items you mentioned above.

TTailedTiger

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:54 pm

B737Captain1980 wrote:
Here comes 30,000 pilots furloughed AGAIN. Here comes drastic cuts in service. All the gains the industry has made is going to get wiped out once again. Fun times ahead. Anyone who has been living beyond their means will start to see the effects of their stupidity very soon. Anyone who has been saving, paying off debt, and stock piling cash, will now have an opportunity to become wealthy. You never become rich on the rise, you become rich on the downfall. I was in this industry before 9/11, this is going to be my second bad downtown. Good luck everyone

Yeah, the US airlines were getting way too comfortable. They seemed to think they were untouchable from misfortune after the mergers.

IWMBH

Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:58 pm

TTailedTiger wrote:
B737Captain1980 wrote:

Yeah, the US airlines were getting way too comfortable. They seemed to think they were untouchable from misfortune after the mergers.

This has nothing to do with mergers or 'getting way too comfortable', every airline struggles with this virus and I believe the US carriers make a better chance of getting thru this than the European Carriers.

TTailedTiger

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:01 pm

IWMBH wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
B737Captain1980 wrote:

This has nothing to do with mergers or 'getting way too comfortable', every airline struggles with this virus and I believe the US carriers make a better chance of getting thru this than the European Carriers.

Uh, do you not remember Doug Parker claiming AA would never lose money again last year?

2nd2none

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:01 pm

Denmark :Tomorrow at noon (March 14 2020) all borders into Denmark will be closed to foreigners. Only foreigners with a significant reason will be allowed to enter the country.

IWMBH

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:08 pm

TTailedTiger wrote:
IWMBH wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:

Uh, do you not remember Doug Parker claiming AA would never lose money again last year?

Yeah what about it? It don't think its strange that he didn't saw this coming.
These situations are so rare that they destroy every business plan.

Revelation

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:19 pm

Interesting tweet:

Gilbert Ott | @godsavethepoint
Breaking: travel agents tell me...
• Air Baltic
• Norwegian
• Korean Airlines
• Cathay Pacific
• TUI
• Virgin Australia
• Kuwait Airways
• Vietnam Airlines
• Air Malta
Are on stop sale. This means (travel agents) can't offer financial protection due to solvency concerns.

Ref: https://twitter.com/godsavethepoint/sta ... 8337793024

Another brick in the wall?
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own

mham001

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

Curious, why is this such an issue for you?

aemoreira1981

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:26 pm

Also, DL has announced it plans to park as many as 300 planes. What I see being parked:

Remaining MD-80/90 fleet, permanently
All B752s without Delta One
All PW and six door B763s.
All B738s
Most of the A320s, some permanently as the oldest ones are approaching 30.
Some of the PW A332s and A333s, but not any of the 242t frames
All B772(ER)

Of the models I listed, all are generally fully owned except the four 73Hs subleased from G3.

The A319s and 73Gs are needed for specific missions.

I do expect United to follow suit by grounding the entire 777 fleet (except for the B77Ws) and possibly the p.s. fleet. I wouldn’t be surprised to see the A320s parked either as they’re up in age except for the ones recently bought from AerCap (ex-CZ).
Last edited by aemoreira1981 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IWMBH

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:30 pm

aemoreira1981 wrote:
Also, DL has announced it plans to park as many as 300 planes. What I see being parked:

Remaining MD-80/90 fleet, permanently
All B752s without Delta One
All PW and six door B763s.
All B738s
Most of the A320s, some permanently as the oldest ones are approaching 30.
Some of the PW A332s and A333s, but not any of the 242t frames

Of the models I listed, all are generally fully owned except the four 73Hs subleased from G3.

The A319s and 73Gs are needed for specific missions.

Looks like the MD's won't get a well deserved retirement party, just like the KL 747's.

blockski

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:31 pm

The White House is floating the idea of letting airlines temporarily keep 7.5% excise tax and PFCs...

https://twitter.com/SalehaMohsin/status ... 6872461315

Seems like a move that a) won't help much, given how few tickets are being sold currently, and b) creates a bunch of new problems.

SCQ83

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:32 pm

B737Captain1980 wrote:

I think because the last major recession was quite a time away (2009) a lot of people have entered a job market that has been always growing (not only in aviation), or they just forgot there was ever a crisis. A lot of people in their late 20s with an "Instagram" lifestyle are headed for a reality check soon.

Danny

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:35 pm

From 00:00 local on Sunday Poland shuts down ALL international flights.

airtechy

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:36 pm

I assume that AA and UAL are working on a similar "e-mail" to their employees. It will be interesting to see how they compare to Delta's. Also how many people will take a voluntary leave of absence. I think salaries and fuel are their biggest expenses. At least fuel is cheap now .. relatively.

IWMBH

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Danny wrote:
From 00:00 local on Sunday Poland shuts down ALL international flights.

So people in a foreign country that can't return before Sunday are screwed?

EA CO AS

Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:48 pm

mham001 wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Curious, why is this such an issue for you?

Seconded!
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos