Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Eirules

Re: Irish 4/20: A bit of a dip ...

Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:35 am

OA260 wrote:
Passenger claims Aer Lingus staff pulled her from toilet with pants still down as flight about to take off

An Aer Lingus passenger has filed a lawsuit claiming she was injured after attendants pulled her out of an aeroplane toilet as her flight was about to take off.

American national Mary Oshana alleges she was dragged back to her seat while her pants were still below her knees, exposing her buttocks and genitalia to other passengers.

https://amp.independent.ie/irish-news/c ... 05258.html

Ah surely she’s taking the piss ;)
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

OA260

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:49 pm

Minister statement on support for Travel Sector

The Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport, Shane Ross, has instructed his department to finalise proposals that will help to alleviate the financial pressures that are now impacting on the travel sector in Ireland

https://www.gov.ie/en/news/1379fd-minis ... el-sector/

EI121

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:12 pm

I'm not sure if this has been reported, but EI is considering retiring some A330's due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

One would assume DAA/LAX would be the ones to go as they are the oldest in the fleet.

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/news ... um=twitter

Thoughts?

alancostello

Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:33 pm

EI121 wrote:
I'm not sure if this has been reported, but EI is considering retiring some A330's due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

One would assume DAA/LAX would be the ones to go as they are the oldest in the fleet.

Thoughts?

It was mentioned literally 6 comments ago.

EI121

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:57 pm

alancostello wrote:
EI121 wrote:

Thoughts?

It was mentioned literally 6 comments ago.

My apologies - so it was.

Eagleboy

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:42 pm

EI121 wrote:
Thoughts?

And to be a pedant its IAG considering retiring a "couple of " A330s.

I do agree though. LAX, DAA seem like the low hanging fruit. Their days were numbered anyway.
(similar to the BA B747s and the IB A340s, the retirement plan is merely being brought forward)
Perhaps an end of the lease on GEY, and EIK not entering service.
That would still leave a fleet of 10 A333s, of which 6 were less than 5 years old

OA260

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:44 am

Coronavirus: Decisions on NI airports needed 'in days'

Northern Ireland’s three airports have been in discussions with the Department for Transport about their continued operations, BBC News NI understands.

Sources close to the talks have said critical decisions will need to be made in a matter of days.

Airlines have grounded the majority of flights due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Currently only two commercial flights are operating between Northern Ireland and London.

On Monday, Economy Minister Diane Dodds spoke to Secretary of State Brandon Lewis and Transport Secretary Grant Shapps about the issue.

“I had an important conversation on air connectivity. I impressed on them the essential role of Northern Ireland’s three airports, not only during this crisis, but also when we emerge from it," Mrs Dodds said.

www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-northern-ireland-52186509

AmricanShamrok

Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am

Eagleboy wrote:
EI121 wrote:
Thoughts?

I do agree though. LAX, DAA seem like the low hanging fruit. Their days were numbered anyway.
(similar to the BA B747s and the IB A340s, the retirement plan is merely being brought forward)
That would still leave a fleet of 10 A333s, of which 6 were less than 5 years old

Wouldn't that mean only one 332 left in the fleet (EI-DUO)? I would have thought having a good sub-fleet of a "buffer" aircraft between the 32N and 333 was ideal for the routes too long for the 32N but too thin for the 333...but maybe the longterm route network will be reviewed too...

iRISH251

Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:29 am

AmricanShamrok wrote:
Eagleboy wrote:
EI121 wrote:
Thoughts?

Wouldn't that mean only one 332 left in the fleet (EI-DUO)? I would have thought having a good sub-fleet of a "buffer" aircraft between the 32N and 333 was ideal for the routes too long for the 32N but too thin for the 333...but maybe the longterm route network will be reviewed too...

Operating costs are probably not that different between A332 and A333 and the former are really a hangover from the days when the A332 was the longer-range variant and the A333 was primarily a US East Coast aircraft for Aer Lingus.

OA260

Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:56 pm

Quote from an interview with Martina Coogan of UA today in various e shots and news including NI TRAVEL news.

“I am not sure at this stage what operations we will continue from Dublin and Shannon and when we expect to resume to the new normal schedule“

AmricanShamrok

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:32 pm

Are both terminals at DUB still operational? Or have they followed other airports and consolidated ops under one roof?

Skyblue39

Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:52 pm

AmricanShamrok wrote:
Are both terminals at DUB still operational? Or have they followed other airports and consolidated ops under one roof?

Both terminals still operating.

Fliplot

Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:16 pm

One Mile at a Time travel blog is reporting that EI have stopped selling Business Class on the JFK flights. The cabin is being used by a second full crew - thereby avoiding any layover in New York! Novel solution!

OA260

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:46 am

Irish Aviation Authority fears that air traffic will drop by 90%

The IAA said it handled 62,449 flights last month.

THERE ARE FEARS that air traffic will drop by up to 90% over April and May, the Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) has said.
It comes after the air travel safety watchdog said that it dealt with a drop of 29% in flight levels in March.
The IAA said it handled 62,449 flights last month.
This represents a decrease of 28.6% compared to the number of flights handled in March 2019.

www.thejournal.ie/air-traffic-reduction ... 1-Apr2020/

--

Air traffic control defers EU-wide fees as flights fall by 90pc

The Irish Aviation Authority (IAA) will allow airlines to defer air traffic control bills into the second half of next year in a bid to prop up the stricken sector.

The IAA is one of Europe's busiest air traffic control agencies, managing 451,000 sq km of airspace and the crucial gateway for air traffic between Europe and North America.

Airlines are facing an "unprecedented collapse of business" as traffic at Irish airports looks likely to remain 90pc lower than normal through May, the IAA warned.

It issued the grim forecast as it welcomed a Europe-wide decision by air traffic authorities to defer €1.1bn in charges due to be paid by airlines.

www.independent.ie/business/irish/air-t ... 14703.html

Fliplot

Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:19 am

While deferring fees, in the current climate, is very welcome is it not also creating bigger problems for airlines in the future? What with all the vouchers, reduction in travel numbers and other mounting bills, cash will be tight! And I am not convinced that fares will sky rocket!

Galwayman

Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:00 pm

Fliplot wrote:
One Mile at a Time travel blog is reporting that EI have stopped selling Business Class on the JFK flights. The cabin is being used by a second full crew - thereby avoiding any layover in New York! Novel solution!

Years ago EI investigated the possibility of cabin crew doing return trips to NYC without layovers (during a previous cost cutting exercise), suspect it will be back on the agenda after the first stage of this crisis has passed. Flight crew will need the layover returned of course

AmricanShamrok

Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:32 pm

EI-LAX on approach to SNN now from BOD as EI2505. I assume coming home for storage at SNN after maintenance?

shamrock321

Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Galwayman wrote:
Fliplot wrote:

Years ago EI investigated the possibility of cabin crew doing return trips to NYC without layovers (during a previous cost cutting exercise), suspect it will be back on the agenda after the first stage of this crisis has passed. Flight crew will need the layover returned of course

Under the current EASA flight time limitations, the current EI schedule makes it impossible for such a duty to be legal, to get even close to it every crew member would require 3 hours 50 horizontal rest during the duty which for the 105\104 is about 17 hours 25 minutes. The schedule would have to be changed considerably but with only 2 hours 20 on the ground at JFK there isn’t much scope to do so.

Fliplot

Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:48 pm

If it has become possible for Peking flights, then I am sure its possible for New York. Many glass ceilings are in mortal danger these days! And some of them rightly so!

Fliplot

Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:52 pm

I understand it is also illegal to refuse cash refunds. But......!!!!

OA260

Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:13 pm

Airlines will be pushing through lots of changes when things start to resume. With the losses that have and continue to be made they will be looking at reducing all costs especially workforce contracts.
I doubt pay levels will ever be the same again in various sectors.

al2637

Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:22 pm

Fliplot wrote:
If it has become possible for Peking flights, then I am sure its possible for New York. Many glass ceilings are in mortal danger these days! And some of them rightly so!

My understanding with the PEK flights is that there is a second crew for the return journey who rest in business class on the way out. I don't see EI giving up business class seats to crew for a DUB-JFK-DUB run.

dergay

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:54 pm

Fliplot wrote:
While deferring fees, in the current climate, is very welcome is it not also creating bigger problems for airlines in the future? What with all the vouchers, reduction in travel numbers and other mounting bills, cash will be tight! And I am not convinced that fares will sky rocket!

Just had a very interesting e-mail from Click & Go - the holiday travel wing of Aer Lingus. I have a family flight booked to LPA for mid May, they tell me that I may change the booking (up to April 20th) without a charge for flights from September to Mid-December. However, if I wish to change to June, July or August, there will be a charge of €120 per person return! This is in addition to any extra flight cost that I may incur.
If I cancel the flight, there is a total loss to me.

Interestingly Aer Lingus have e-mailed me directly (separately from the holiday wing) and offered the standard voucher, without any of the strings attached!

The mind boggles!
Flown on A300,A310,A318,A319,A320,A321,A330,B707,B720,B727,B737,B747,B757,B767,L382,L1011,C5,DC-3,DC8,

Fliplot

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:56 pm

And as I understand that is exactly what EI are doing on the JFK route. No staff layover in NY - covers flight and cabin crew!

Fliplot

Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:59 pm

Try booking a business class seat in April or May to JFK - all sold out!

eidvm

Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:16 pm

Fliplot wrote:
And as I understand that is exactly what EI are doing on the JFK route. No staff layover in NY - covers flight and cabin crew!

Yes but in order to operate the route they've got 4 pilots and 16 cabin crew and the business class cabin is totally sealed off in order to turn it into a "crew rest" area in line with EASA law for a double crew duty.

I'd imagine when things get back to normal the money gained from selling business class seats will far outweigh the costs of having to have two full sets of crews and the hotel costs. It's just practical at the moment as there's only 3-4 passengers in total on each flight and they're all down in economy now.

EI321

Thu Apr 09, 2020 4:44 pm

I see Qatar Airways operated a 773ER from Doha to Shannon today for cargo.

Air Canada are sending some 767s and 787s to SNN for maintenance and storage.

OA260

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:25 pm

dergay wrote:
Fliplot wrote:

Just had a very interesting e-mail from Click & Go - the holiday travel wing of Aer Lingus. I have a family flight booked to LPA for mid May, they tell me that I may change the booking (up to April 20th) without a charge for flights from September to Mid-December. However, if I wish to change to June, July or August, there will be a charge of €120 per person return! This is in addition to any extra flight cost that I may incur.
If I cancel the flight, there is a total loss to me.

Interestingly Aer Lingus have e-mailed me directly (separately from the holiday wing) and offered the standard voucher, without any of the strings attached!

The mind boggles!

Aer Lingus has an agreement with them but I would not call them the travel wing of Aer Lingus. They are certainly nothing like Aer Tours for anyone that remembers that product of Aer Lingus. They are a totally different company which explains their different T&Cs and are nothing to do with Aer Lingus other then a loose tie up. Your contract is with the Travel Agent and not Aer Lingus.

Fliplot

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:27 pm

I am guessing, and only that, but EI might be more interested in not having staff spending time in NY

OA260

Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:38 pm

A whole new wave of TATL cancellations have been advised by Aer Lingus until 27/4. Seems a single daily service will continue to be maintained DUB-JFK/ORD. A five weekly DUB-BOS. SNN services cancelled. Those wishing to cancel can get a refund but those wanting to rebook will be liable to any fare differences .

Coronavirus: Ryanair suspends refunds and offers passengers vouchers instead
Customers who want money back can ‘join cash-refund queue’ until crisis has passed

Ryanair has started to tell passengers who want refunds for cancelled flights that they will have to wait until the Covid-19 pandemic has passed – but that it can offer them vouchers straight away.

www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/trave ... 3?mode=amp

BrianDromey

Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:32 pm

OA260 wrote:
Ryanair has started to tell passengers who want refunds for cancelled flights that they will have to wait until the Covid-19 pandemic has passed – but that it can offer them vouchers straight away.

Ive had another FR cancellation for May, this time I was able to change date or no fare difference. I did check and the rebooked flights are more expensive than the amount I originally paid. Have FR abolished the fare difference if people want to rebook?

Fliplot wrote:
I am guessing, and only that, but EI might be more interested in not having staff spending time in NY

That's the way I look at it too. In fairness, given the situation in New York at the moment, I think thats a reasonable solution. I know BA crews in SIN literally cannot leave their hotel rooms. Thats hotel rooms, not even hotel. I cant imagine being stuck in a hotel room for a few days - I know the EI layouts in NY are shorter than BA at SIN, but still. The duty day is long and partly overnight, but its not a terrible solution, IMO.

Galwayman

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:02 pm

shamrock321 wrote:
Galwayman wrote:
Fliplot wrote:

Under the current EASA flight time limitations, the current EI schedule makes it impossible for such a duty to be legal, to get even close to it every crew member would require 3 hours 50 horizontal rest during the duty which for the 105\104 is about 17 hours 25 minutes. The schedule would have to be changed considerably but with only 2 hours 20 on the ground at JFK there isn’t much scope to do so.

I think you’ll find limitations being radically revised for cabin crew but not for flight crew ...

I suspect some cabin crew would be happy to accept additional payments and extra days off at home ( without jet lag presumably )

It’s going be a brave new world ,

Galwayman

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:12 pm

eidvm wrote:
Fliplot wrote:

Yes but in order to operate the route they've got 4 pilots and 16 cabin crew and the business class cabin is totally sealed off in order to turn it into a "crew rest" area in line with EASA law for a double crew duty.

I'd imagine when things get back to normal the money gained from selling business class seats will far outweigh the costs of having to have two full sets of crews and the hotel costs. It's just practical at the moment as there's only 3-4 passengers in total on each flight and they're all down in economy now.

If the cabin crew are working both sectors on a return basis they won’t be needing any business class seats they ‘ll be too busy . And they have crew rests for some necessary rest . 20% bonus plus extra day rest in Dublin and some of them will bite your hand off

Plus no jet lag

Home in Dublin before the kids wake up and realise they’ve
Been away

Introduced on a voluntary basis first obviously

The flight crew can continue to rest overnight in NYC

No need to block any business seats - all remain available for sale

Fliplot

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:27 pm

Dont agree Galwayman. I believe ir will be both flight and cabin crew. I do not believe it has anything to do with numbers of passengers bbut crew safety! On a different note - it's usually one crew member per 50 plus supervisor and extra for business class - the question is 50 seats or passengers? That would make a difference to operating costs currently!

tonystan

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:51 pm

Galwayman wrote:
eidvm wrote:
Fliplot wrote:

If the cabin crew are working both sectors on a return basis they won’t be needing any business class seats they ‘ll be too busy . And they have crew rests for some necessary rest . 20% bonus plus extra day rest in Dublin and some of them will bite your hand off

Plus no jet lag

Been away

You’ve never worked as cabin crew have you?
My views are my own and do not reflect any other person or organisation.

IrishTexan

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:51 pm

Spotted this on the AA fleet update discussion.
DFW-DUB is one of a handful of current AA cargo only routes. PPE/medical equipment to/from Ireland? 789 or 77W?
https://www.aacargo.com/downloads/World ... _Final.pdf
Local DFW news reporting that US federal govt. is establishing a national reserve of PPE/med. equipment in the DFW area.
Last edited by IrishTexan on Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.

alancostello

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:53 pm

Not sure what's EI's policies are but Emirates have introduced reduced crewing capacity based on number and location of passengers:

https://onemileatatime.com/emirates-flight-attendant-staffing/

Going by their numbers it looks like you need at a minimum enough cabin crew to sit at all exits immediately in front of and behind occupied seats. Not sure if this just adheres to UAE rules or international but I assume this is acceptable to everywhere they're flying.

If going by this feasibly EI could staff a single cabin (either the J cabin or either Y cabin) with just 4 cabin crew to sit at the doors at either end. So for JFK they could presumably do it with 6 (unless the 'resting' crew are allowed occupy 1L/1R for takeoff/landing). Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see EI just operate all A330 flights with 8 cabin crew regardless, one at each door.

OA260

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:55 pm

Galwayman wrote:
eidvm wrote:
Fliplot wrote:

Plus no jet lag

Been away

Crew that I know at a few major and non major airlines would be horrified at that suggestion.

tonystan

Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:57 pm

alancostello wrote:
Not sure what's EI's policies are but Emirates have introduced reduced crewing capacity based on number and location of passengers:

https://onemileatatime.com/emirates-flight-attendant-staffing/

Going by their numbers it looks like you need at a minimum enough cabin crew to sit at all exits immediately in front of and behind occupied seats. Not sure if this just adheres to UAE rules or international but I assume this is acceptable to everywhere they're flying.

If going by this feasibly EI could staff a single cabin (either the J cabin or either Y cabin) with just 4 cabin crew to sit at the doors at either end. So for JFK they could presumably do it with 6 (unless the 'resting' crew are allowed occupy 1L/1R for takeoff/landing). Personally I wouldn't be surprised to see EI just operate all A330 flights with 8 cabin crew regardless, one at each door.

EASA have minimum crewing requirements for aircraft types which Aer Lingus must follow as a minimum but may also have industrial minimum cabin crew which cover any passenger carrying operations.

Galwayman

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:03 pm

tonystan wrote:
Galwayman wrote:
eidvm wrote:

Plus no jet lag

Been away

Full disclosure - I have zero interest in cabin crew hours , lifestyles , status or privilege I’m only interested in airlines , airplanes and industry operations . Ideally I’d like a world without cabin crew onboard , essentially I think they’re unnecessary and most are a nuisance onboard .

Galwayman

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:05 pm

OA260 wrote:
Galwayman wrote:
eidvm wrote:

Plus no jet lag

Been away

Crew that I know at a few major and non major airlines would be horrified at that suggestion.

Plenty of jobs at supermacs , make sure you let them know haha

BDKLEZ

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:20 pm

Fliplot wrote:
Try booking a business class seat in April or May to JFK - all sold out!

It would not be unreasonable to assume that it's not that they're sold out. It's much more likely that any still available J-class have simply been removed from sale in the first place.
Trespassers will be shot; survivors will be shot again!

HTCone

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:29 pm

Galwayman wrote:
tonystan wrote:
Galwayman wrote:

Plus no jet lag

Been away

Full disclosure - I have zero interest in cabin crew hours , lifestyles , status or privilege I’m only interested in airlines , airplanes and industry operations . Ideally I’d like a world without cabin crew onboard , essentially I think they’re unnecessary and most are a nuisance onboard .

Showing rather a lot of ignorance there. Cabin crew are not just there to serve you your prawn sandwich, they fight fires, save people with medical issues and get your backside out of a crash safely. The biggest factor in surviving a ditching/overrun/undershoot/fire etc is the effectiveness of the CC.

wexfordflyer

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:38 pm

tonystan wrote:
Galwayman wrote:
eidvm wrote:

Plus no jet lag

Been away

Galwayman has a history of posting comments looking to elicit a reaction.
Come with me, there's a place I want you to see, where the leaves are dark, I've got a hiding place in central park.

OA260

Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:42 pm

Semi state DAA cuts staff pay and hours

Staff at Dublin and Cork Airports operator DAA are to be put on a four day week and will see pay cut to 80pc of salary from April 24.

A memo to staff warns in some cases people will suffer the temporary pay cut while still having to perform their full role, but in others people will not have enough work even for their reduced hours.

www.independent.ie/business/jobs/semi-s ... 17300.html

eidvm

Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:02 pm

Galwayman wrote:
eidvm wrote:
Fliplot wrote:

Plus no jet lag

Been away

Doesn't quite work that way, business class has been sealed off to function as a "Class 1 rest facility", which must be removed from passengers and provide lie flat beds, this is a legal requirement (the law under EASA, not union agreements etc), otherwise the crew would run out of hours after 13 hours and would not be able to return to Dublin. That is why there are 16 cabin crew on board instead of 8 and 4 pilots instead of 2, it's all a LEGAL requirement to extend the legal limit of time crew can work from 13 hours to 18 hours, and must also include a 3:50 break for each cabin crew minimum in a lie flat bed.

This is how it's being done now, and it's easily implemented as there are next to no passengers anyways, it's easy to empty business and seal it off as a Class 1 Rest Area to extend the LEGAL limits.

al2637

Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:16 am

Does anyone know the actual loads on the TATL EI flights these days? Is it worth EI actually carrying passengers? I can understand from a cargo point of view the flights might still be useful, but if they are only carrying a handful of passengers would they be better off blocking them to passengers altogether and reducing the amount of crew?

tonystan

Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:44 am

Galwayman wrote:
tonystan wrote:
Galwayman wrote:

Plus no jet lag

Been away

Well in time we will be able to automate the pilot role but never that of the cabin crew or engineers. So yeah, you’ve just exposed yourself as not being a particularly credible thinker.

Eagleboy

Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:50 am

As the policy on another website states "dont feed the troll"

The JFK operation is in place for the safety of employees (both cabin and flight) BOS is a shorter route and doesnt have the DUB-BOS-DUB duty in place.
Thus showing that its not a cost saving practise but a crew safety practise.

The DUB-PEK-DUB have been permitted by the IAA as a critical supply operation and thus are exempt from EASA rules.
DUB-JFK-DUB (and the rest of the EI network) is a commercial flight and thus IS NOT exempt from EASA rules.

Hence the reason for blocking off J Class cabin to provide the mandated rest opportunity. In addition with the massive dropff in passenger numbers the tunraround can be shortened hugely which keeps the total duty time under the EASA limits. Trying to do such a staffing situation under normal circumstances would be very vulnerable to ATC delays, technical issues, delays offloading catering, cleaning, passenger issues etc.

In terms of cabin crew numbers EI already operate the minimum required crew under EASA and IAA rules.
In case of crew illness/injury they can get a permit from IAA to operate back to base with 7 (thus 1 door not manned)
So an A333 with a single passenger still requires 8 cabin crew leaving Ireland.

Emirates, as a full service airline carry over the required safety numbers so can afford to reduce cabin crew numbers.

OA260

Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Dublin Airport Facilitating Essential Cargo Flights

Dublin Airport is open and facilitating essential cargo flights to maintain Ireland's vital chain supply, receive medical PPE for health care workers and to export pharma goods.

www.dublinairport.com/latest-news/2020/ ... go-flights

Some interesting cargo aircraft and routes over Ireland early morning and at night time.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos