Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

 
MedFlyerArg85
Topic Author
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:29 pm

LOT flying to EZE from WAW now

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:01 pm

Hello!
SP-LSD is flying down to Buenos Aires, Argentina. Does anybody know what´s behind this flight?
https://www.flightradar24.com/LOT8551/244cbd9c
Last edited by MedFlyerArg85 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flown: B717 - B722 - B732 - B737 - B738 - B742 - B744 - B762 - B789 - MD82 - MD83 - MD11 - A306 - A320 - A321 - A319 - A330 - J32 - SF340 - ATR72-600
 
RvA
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: LOT flying to EZE from WAW now

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:05 pm

Likely a repatriation flight. Have you seen any of the news the past few weeks on those or is this the first one you’ve seen or heard about? If it is, take a look through the forums there have been many interesting one offs (or even more than once) the past few weeks, and more to come too.
 
MedFlyerArg85
Topic Author
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Re: LOT flying to EZE from WAW now

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:16 pm

RvA wrote:
Likely a repatriation flight. Have you seen any of the news the past few weeks on those or is this the first one you’ve seen or heard about? If it is, take a look through the forums there have been many interesting one offs (or even more than once) the past few weeks, and more to come too.


Yes, it´s the first one I´ve heard of about an airline that doesn´t fly regularly to my country.
Last edited by MedFlyerArg85 on Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flown: B717 - B722 - B732 - B737 - B738 - B742 - B744 - B762 - B789 - MD82 - MD83 - MD11 - A306 - A320 - A321 - A319 - A330 - J32 - SF340 - ATR72-600
 
Amchi757300
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:19 am

Re: LOT flying to EZE from WAW now

Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:21 pm

MedFlyerArg85 wrote:
RvA wrote:
Likely a repatriation flight. Have you seen any of the news the past few weeks on those or is this the first one you’ve seen or heard about? If it is, take a look through the forums there have been many interesting one offs (or even more than once) the past few weeks, and more to come too.


Yes, it´s the first one I´ve heard of about an airline that doesn´t fly regularly to my country. Regarding the news, Im a physician. So sorry, only read scientific papers when looking for info about the COVID-19. BTW, have you heard about pedantic answers on this forum?.


I'm pretty sure he was just being informative and helpful, rather than pedantic. Don't be too quick to take offense around here. Vamos, vamos Argentina!!
 
RvA
Posts: 311
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:37 pm

Re: LOT flying to EZE from WAW now

Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:31 pm

Amchi757300 wrote:
MedFlyerArg85 wrote:
RvA wrote:
Likely a repatriation flight. Have you seen any of the news the past few weeks on those or is this the first one you’ve seen or heard about? If it is, take a look through the forums there have been many interesting one offs (or even more than once) the past few weeks, and more to come too.


Yes, it´s the first one I´ve heard of about an airline that doesn´t fly regularly to my country. Regarding the news, Im a physician. So sorry, only read scientific papers when looking for info about the COVID-19. BTW, have you heard about pedantic answers on this forum?.


I'm pretty sure he was just being informative and helpful, rather than pedantic. Don't be too quick to take offense around here. Vamos, vamos Argentina!!


Indeed just meant to inform not offend. Sorry if it was misinterpreted.
 
MedFlyerArg85
Topic Author
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:29 pm

Re: LOT flying to EZE from WAW now

Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:07 pm

RvA wrote:
Amchi757300 wrote:
MedFlyerArg85 wrote:

Yes, it´s the first one I´ve heard of about an airline that doesn´t fly regularly to my country. Regarding the news, Im a physician. So sorry, only read scientific papers when looking for info about the COVID-19. BTW, have you heard about pedantic answers on this forum?.


I'm pretty sure he was just being informative and helpful, rather than pedantic. Don't be too quick to take offense around here. Vamos, vamos Argentina!!


Indeed just meant to inform not offend. Sorry if it was misinterpreted.


I misunderstood your reply. I beg you pardon.
Flown: B717 - B722 - B732 - B737 - B738 - B742 - B744 - B762 - B789 - MD82 - MD83 - MD11 - A306 - A320 - A321 - A319 - A330 - J32 - SF340 - ATR72-600

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos