EA CO AS wrote:
The AS schedule load includes some interesting tag flights:

SEA-PIT-BWI
SEA-RDU-CHS
SEA-DFW-IAH
SEA-MSP-CMH
SEA-SBP-SBA
SEA-FCA-HLN

I love airlines going back to tag on flights, reminds me when AS flew round robins SEA BUR ONT SEA and others. When do you see the AS tag ons? Just searched couple dates in May not being able to find them.

EA CO AS

Re: OAG Changes 4/5/2020: Jaw-Dropping

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:18 pm

flyboy7974 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

SEA-PIT-BWI
SEA-RDU-CHS
SEA-DFW-IAH
SEA-MSP-CMH
SEA-SBP-SBA
SEA-FCA-HLN

I love airlines going back to tag on flights, reminds me when AS flew round robins SEA BUR ONT SEA and others. When do you see the AS tag ons? Just searched couple dates in May not being able to find them.

Look at the April schedules, 4/10-4/30 only so far.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem - government IS the problem." - Ronald Reagan

Comments made here are my own and are not intended to represent the official position of Alaska Air Group

FSDan

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:06 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
knope2001 wrote:
Not only are most ORD routes cut to 1 or sometimes 2 trips but those fractional remainders (like 0.7 or 1.3) mean further reduced or no weekend flying. . O'Hare as a hub looks pretty much shut down for AA on Saturdays. I wonder if the emergency funding didn't have provisions to not drop cities if they would have simply dropped the majority of ORD-only feeder network.

Does AA have much of a domestic ORD-only destination set? I started looking at route maps and it made my head hurt...

ORD-only domestic destinations include RST, ALO, DBQ, MQT, CWA, LSE, GRB, ATW, and AZO (and I think TVC during the winter season, which probably isn't relevant here). The number of destinations unique to ORD has gone down over the years as AA has connected more Midwestern markets to DFW and/or CLT (FAR, SUX, FNT, TOL, etc.).
This is my signature until I think of a better one.

FSDan

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:08 pm

It looks like AA has loaded their summer transatlantic frequency reductions, but the aircraft types probably aren't finalized yet. I'm still seeing 333 flights on CLT/PHL-LHR in July, and I believe those are all supposed to be parked for good.
This is my signature until I think of a better one.

hiflyeras

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:20 pm

I think it's cool to see what AS is doing. It will be very interesting to see if any of those tag routes survive once things get back to 'normal'...assuming that ever happens. Maybe AS will discover they've tapped into something positive.

modernArt

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:31 pm

hiflyeras wrote:
I think it's cool to see what AS is doing. It will be very interesting to see if any of those tag routes survive once things get back to 'normal'...assuming that ever happens. Maybe AS will discover they've tapped into something positive.

At more than $800 RT (DFW-IAH, Apr 24-26), I suspect it will be very short-lived**

**EDIT: Fares have been substantially updated since I first checked to $316 RT.
Last edited by modernArt on Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MIflyer12

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:34 pm

FSDan wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:
knope2001 wrote:
Not only are most ORD routes cut to 1 or sometimes 2 trips but those fractional remainders (like 0.7 or 1.3) mean further reduced or no weekend flying. . O'Hare as a hub looks pretty much shut down for AA on Saturdays. I wonder if the emergency funding didn't have provisions to not drop cities if they would have simply dropped the majority of ORD-only feeder network.

Does AA have much of a domestic ORD-only destination set? I started looking at route maps and it made my head hurt...

ORD-only domestic destinations include RST, ALO, DBQ, MQT, CWA, LSE, GRB, ATW, and AZO (and I think TVC during the winter season, which probably isn't relevant here). The number of destinations unique to ORD has gone down over the years as AA has connected more Midwestern markets to DFW and/or CLT (FAR, SUX, FNT, TOL, etc.).

Thanks to you and CIDFlyer for the lists.

I understand a rationale in the CARES Act for retaining service: it gives employees for each carrier at a station something to do; it maintains carrier presence and price competition. But UA is on a few of those ORD-XXX, too (and likely to maintain those routes), and wow, are there going to be some empty planes.

TWA902fly

Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:46 pm

modernArt wrote:
hiflyeras wrote:

At more than $800 RT (DFW-IAH, Apr 24-26), I suspect it will be very short-lived**

**EDIT: Fares have been substantially updated since I first checked to $316 RT.

I doubt AS is really thinking they'll make much money on DFW-IAH, PIT-BWI, MSP-CMH, RDU-CHS, etc. They're just combining passengers from two SEA-XXX routes onto one aircraft. I envision more of this will start happening with other airlines if this lasts long enough. Especially since there's a stipulation in the stimulus that they won't cut service to any cities.

'902
life wasn't worth the balance, or the crumpled paper it was written on

KlimaBXsst

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:03 am

IAH-DFW on AS

Interesting, since AA has to reduce the size of it “Mainline fleet,” so it has to also correspondingly reduce the size of its “Regional fleet.”

This what I assume is a temporary Alaska niche route, is kind of logical in order to assist OneWorld in maintaining the most regional service America Eagle has to existing cities, while not handicapping American in any way on the IAH-DFW.

A win for Alaska a win for American, a win for OneWorld.
Aesthetically the A 340 got it right!

32andBelow

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:04 am

KlimaBXsst wrote:
IAH-DFW on AS

Interesting, since AA has to reduce the size of it “Mainline fleet,” so it has to also correspondingly reduce the size of its “Regional fleet.”

This what I assume is a temporary Alaska niche route, is kind of logical in order to assist OneWorld in maintaining the most regional service America Eagle has to existing cities, while not handicapping American in any way on the IAH-DFW.

A win for Alaska a win for American, a win for OneWorld.

I’m pretty sure it’s just to accommodate all the Seattle passengers from two separate flights into one.

MIflyer12

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:14 am

KlimaBXsst wrote:
IAH-DFW on AS

You might take a quick study of U.S. anti-trust law. No schedule coordination.

RyanairGuru

Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:32 am

chonetsao wrote:

QF no longer fly to USA mainland in May? I guess that is the only thing they can do. Australia is closed to foreign traveller for a while. I guess this is the only choice.

Qantas have just been slow updating their schedules, it was announced a couple of weeks ago that Qantas shut down their ENTIRE international network for the whole of April and May.

They are operating a handful of repatriation flights (2x weekly LAX-MEL and 2x weekly LAX-BNE IIRC) but these are effectively charters for the Australian government and are not regularly scheduled flights.
Worked Hard, Flew Right

ctrabs0114

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:33 am

OA412 wrote:
Interestingly, AA will operate ORD-ATH, but not PHL-ATH, which has operated for a longer period of time. Are the 333s being parked this summer?

Depending on which source you believe, AA's A333 sub-fleet is either temporarily grounded or permanently retired. Either way, no 333s this summer.
2019: DAL, MCI, PHX, LAS, DFW, SAT, ORD, SLC, SEA, DTW, PHL, MIA, LAX; B73G (WN x3), B738 (WN, AA, DL), A20N (NK), MD83 (AA), B788 (AA x2), CS1 (DL), B739 (DL), B712 (DL), B752 (AA), B763 (AA), B77W (AA), B789 (AA)
Next: TBA

Boof02671

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:48 am

The 333s are all retired are now in ROS or heading there

Boof02671

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:50 am

AA just cut massively in LGA, EWR, and JFK.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1t1VfS58 ... ype=msword

LightningZ71

Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:46 am

I can only imagine that, if one had access to the list of belly cargo contracts that the various airlines had at the moment, their operations schedule would suddenly make a whole lot more sense...

chrisair

Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:01 am

EA CO AS wrote:

SEA-PIT-BWI
SEA-RDU-CHS
SEA-DFW-IAH
SEA-MSP-CMH
SEA-SBP-SBA
SEA-FCA-HLN

Oh and those are all bookable! If you’ve ever wanted to fly SBP-SBA now you can! Minus the whole flying during a pandemic thing...

durangomac

Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:26 am

EA CO AS wrote:
flyboy7974 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

SEA-PIT-BWI
SEA-RDU-CHS
SEA-DFW-IAH
SEA-MSP-CMH
SEA-SBP-SBA
SEA-FCA-HLN

Look at the April schedules, 4/10-4/30 only so far.

The schedule filings for AS have been in waves because they have been rebuilding the schedule from scratch. If I remember my conversation they will be loading May this week, I can't remember how far out they are going.

slcdeltarumd11

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:21 am

I still expect a large file next week again too. The airlines can't even keep up right now. Crazy times.

Crew sceduling what a tough job right with so many cancellations day of too!

32andBelow

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:27 am

slcdeltarumd11 wrote:
I still expect a large file next week again too. The airlines can't even keep up right now. Crazy times.

Crew scheduling is a breeze right now. You have 78,000 people on reserve.

MAH4546

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:32 am

Boof02671 wrote:
AA just cut massively in LGA, EWR, and JFK.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1t1VfS58 ... ype=msword

Everybody is about too.
a.

alasizon

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:43 am

32andBelow wrote:
slcdeltarumd11 wrote:

Crew scheduling right now is the worst and best, you either have plenty of reserves or you are spending your entire day reflowing everyone time and time again due to cancellations.
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent

32andBelow

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:56 am

alasizon wrote:
32andBelow wrote:
slcdeltarumd11 wrote:

Crew scheduling right now is the worst and best, you either have plenty of reserves or you are spending your entire day reflowing everyone time and time again due to cancellations.

That’s a 100x better than scheduling with less crews than you need. Been there done that. Nightmare.

alasizon

Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:03 am

32andBelow wrote:
alasizon wrote:
32andBelow wrote:

That’s a 100x better than scheduling with less crews than you need. Been there done that. Nightmare.

In a way though, some cities and equipment types are at that point because the reserves were depleted early in the day covering for crews out of place or those lines of flying that were stubbed in a different base than where it was originally crewed from. We are seeing crew cancels on a daily basis due to crew availability (and a smidge of legality on the FAs side) so it isn't peachy. It's also not a critical shortage panic mode.
Airport (noun) - A construction site which airplanes tend to frequent

chonetsao

Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:58 am

FSDan wrote:
It looks like AA has loaded their summer transatlantic frequency reductions, but the aircraft types probably aren't finalized yet. I'm still seeing 333 flights on CLT/PHL-LHR in July, and I believe those are all supposed to be parked for good.

Yes I saw that too. Very strange.

Maybe another round of timetable re-juggling will occur in end of April or early May pending evaluation.

MIflyer12

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:20 pm

AA did an SEC filing today with details of the NYC schedule announced yesterday. The service levels are minimal, and done as xxx-NYC-xxx turns.

https://americanairlines.gcs-web.com/st ... 2b42372320

LGA, JFK and EWR will only operate from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET as turn-only operations with no aircraft or crews remaining overnight at these
three airports. The limited number of flights we will operate will have capacity restrictions in place to maintain social distancing onboard each
aircraft. These flights will be crewed by those from bases outside of New York and will require fewer of our New York colleagues on the
ground to serve customers and colleagues during this suspension period.

Here is an overview of the temporary schedule:
• LGA: Two daily flights to CLT and DFW. One daily flight to BOS, ORD, MIA and DCA.
• JFK: One daily flight to DFW, CLT and MIA.
• EWR: One daily flight to DFW and CLT. EWR - ORD service will be suspended on April 9.

enilria
Topic Author

Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:52 pm

tphuang wrote:
enilria wrote:
The report doesn't cover current month. The problem is that the number of days I divide over starts to be wrong inside the month as it would need to correct for the number of days remaining in the month and that would vary depending upon where each Sunday falls as well. To avoid that issue the report has never covered current month. :(

That's probably why the DL cuts didn't show up. I think they just had another round of major cuts for April. I assume all these airlines are still working through how much they want to cut from each station since situations are changing so fast. Maybe we will see UA/DL make their major May cuts in the next couple of weeks. I'm sure WN/B6 are going to put in more cuts for May also. B6 only finished processing their 70% cut for April this past week.

It's actually even more complicated. When the EFF and DIS date passes on a flight record it is not retrieved at all. So if it is 4/6 and there is a flight scheduled effective 3/15 and discontinued for 4/4 that record is missing, but if it was scheduled from 3/1 to 4/7 it is included. So it is not possible to solve from the data available, as calculating what to divide by isn't feasible.

Miamiairport

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:13 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
AA did an SEC filing today with details of the NYC schedule announced yesterday. The service levels are minimal, and done as xxx-NYC-xxx turns.

https://americanairlines.gcs-web.com/st ... 2b42372320

LGA, JFK and EWR will only operate from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET as turn-only operations with no aircraft or crews remaining overnight at these
three airports. The limited number of flights we will operate will have capacity restrictions in place to maintain social distancing onboard each
aircraft. These flights will be crewed by those from bases outside of New York and will require fewer of our New York colleagues on the
ground to serve customers and colleagues during this suspension period.

Here is an overview of the temporary schedule:
• LGA: Two daily flights to CLT and DFW. One daily flight to BOS, ORD, MIA and DCA.
• JFK: One daily flight to DFW, CLT and MIA.
• EWR: One daily flight to DFW and CLT. EWR - ORD service will be suspended on April 9.

This boggles the mind. I have to wonder what AA's schedule is going to look like after May. They may not lay off crew but watch them force a change in labor contracts to reduce the minimum hours of pay.

MIflyer12

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:42 pm

Miamiairport wrote:
I have to wonder what AA's schedule is going to look like after May. They may not lay off crew but watch them force a change in labor contracts to reduce the minimum hours of pay.

How would they do that outside of bankruptcy?

NWAESC

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:48 pm

They could invoke whatever Force Majeure language may be in the contracts.
"Nothing ever happens here, " I said. "I just wait."

Boof02671

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:52 pm

The stimulus law prevents them from asking for or imposing concessions for six months.

NWAESC

Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:58 pm

The language in the bill talks about not cutting base rates and prevents RIFs. It doesn't say anything about total hours worked. That's a mile-wide loophole. I certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but it's possible.

QXfactor

Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:13 pm

"RavnAir Group will park all 72 of its airplanes and temporarily lay off its remaining staff as the company files for bankruptcy after a sharp decline in passenger revenue amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the company said Sunday.

The flight company, which operates RavnAir Alaska, PenAir and RavnAir Connect, said in a written statement that it has lost 90% of passenger revenue as concerns over the spread of the virus ramped up. Gov. Mike Dunleavy on March 27 banned all nonessential travel within Alaska.

The company previously flew passengers, freight and mail to 115 rural Alaska communities."

You read that right. ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN rural villages in Alaska will no longer receive supplies or U.S. mail, and the citizens will not be able to leave or return as the towns are not connected by any roads or rivers. No medicines, no groceries, nothing. The CEO, Dave Pflieger, was also the Chief Legal Officer at Virgin America.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/2020/04 ... -covid-19/

Boof02671

Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:02 pm

NWAESC wrote:
The language in the bill talks about not cutting base rates and prevents RIFs. It doesn't say anything about total hours worked. That's a mile-wide loophole. I certainly hope it doesn't come to that, but it's possible.

“ As Leff noted above, for part-time workers, the expectation is that everyone will be paid for minimum hours. These employees will be covered for the hours they lost through the expansion of the unemployment benefits under the CARES Act. That will be a surprise, I assume, for those people who favored the bailout to avoid the cost of welfare payments”

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/c ... employees/

They can lay-off 10% and if you are under a CBA they have to pay the minimum hours in the CBA.

NWAESC

Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:14 pm

I know. And all it would take to change those minimum hours listed in a CBA is to declare force majeure.

32andBelow

Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:24 pm

QXfactor wrote:
"RavnAir Group will park all 72 of its airplanes and temporarily lay off its remaining staff as the company files for bankruptcy after a sharp decline in passenger revenue amid the COVID-19 pandemic, the company said Sunday.

The flight company, which operates RavnAir Alaska, PenAir and RavnAir Connect, said in a written statement that it has lost 90% of passenger revenue as concerns over the spread of the virus ramped up. Gov. Mike Dunleavy on March 27 banned all nonessential travel within Alaska.

The company previously flew passengers, freight and mail to 115 rural Alaska communities."

You read that right. ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN rural villages in Alaska will no longer receive supplies or U.S. mail, and the citizens will not be able to leave or return as the towns are not connected by any roads or rivers. No medicines, no groceries, nothing. The CEO, Dave Pflieger, was also the Chief Legal Officer at Virgin America.

there’s a ravn thread but there’s other Bush operators in Alaska and almost all the villages already have replacement mail service.

ckfred

Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:34 pm

This is how bad it is at AA. A friend of mine is a 737 captain. He started with AA about 30 years ago. He made captain in '08 and switched to the 737 in '09. He has no schedule for April. Now, he assumes that he will get called for a trip or two this month. But, a lot of very senior pilots are seeing very little flying.

afcjets

Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:13 pm

flyboy7974 wrote:
EA CO AS wrote:

SEA-PIT-BWI
SEA-RDU-CHS
SEA-DFW-IAH
SEA-MSP-CMH
SEA-SBP-SBA
SEA-FCA-HLN

It's especially great when airlines offer low fares on the tag flight. My first year in college I would sometimes fly home for $29 on Pan Am RDU-CLT. Piedmont and American didn't match it since PA only had one flight but Piedmont eventually did when they raised it to $39. PA had a thru flight JFK-RDU-CLT-MIA.

32andBelow

Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:20 pm

I expect airlines to raise fares after the cut. At this point if you are flying there is no reason to offer you a discount.

Boof02671

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:11 pm

NWAESC wrote:
I know. And all it would take to change those minimum hours listed in a CBA is to declare force majeure.

They can’t under the stimulus.

MIflyer12

Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:26 pm

There's a provision for midsize businesses (500-10,000 employees) seeking loans that prohibits changes to collective bargaining contracts. I don't think such a provision exists for the airline payroll grants.

jagraham

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:05 pm

With regards to PHL and CLT intl flying, they are not approved gateway airports. Until something changes, ORD-ATH can be flown but PHL-ATH cannot. As for DCA, the feds cut their travel 95%+, so DCA would get hit hardest.

Shuttle flights still boggle my mind. BOS, ORD, DCA cut to one daily flight each (post #73)? You can get there but you can't get back??? I would have presumed daily am and pm (2 trips each) but I guess this emphasizes the scale of the calamity.

NWAESC

Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Boof02671 wrote:
NWAESC wrote:

They can’t under the stimulus.

I'm happy to hear it. Please show me the exact wording in the CARES Act that states this.

Boof02671

Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:15 pm

https://www.alpa.org/advocacy/cta/covid ... mic-relief

Grant recipients are prohibited from conducting involuntary furloughs or reducing pay rates and benefits until September 30, 2020

Any air carriers that accepts a loan must maintain its employment levels as of March 24, 2020, to the extent practicable and cannot reduce its employment levels by more than 10 percent through September 30, 2020.
Protections to preserve and maintain the integrity of collective bargaining agreements and contract protections:
For grant recipients, these protections from federal government demands for labor concessions lasts until September 30, 2020.
For loans, this protection is in effect until one year after the loan is paid.

Collective Bargaining Provisions
The collective bargaining provisions in this legislation are a significant victory for labor and are in stark contrast to the situation following 9-11 when the government demanded that carriers seek labor concessions as a condition for receiving aid. The provision does not, however, prevent management from approaching unions for concessions or from filing for bankruptcy protection. It only prevents the government from demanding that carriers that receive assistance secure contractual relief from their unions.

Part of this funding will be secured by the issuance of impacted business’ stock to the federal government.

And here is the bill

https://www.alpa.org/-/media/ALPA/Files ... .pdf?la=en

SCQ83

Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:36 pm

It looks like holiday heavy routes (particularly cruises) will have a hard time in the months or even years to come. It looks like TATL routes will be focused again in the biggest cities on both sides of the pond. Those cities that had a boom over the last 10 years (cities like Boston or Barcelona) will be hit the most.

flyboy7974

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:00 pm

Boof02671 wrote:
https://www.alpa.org/advocacy/cta/covid-19-economic-relief

Grant recipients are prohibited from conducting involuntary furloughs or reducing pay rates and benefits until September 30, 2020

Any air carriers that accepts a loan must maintain its employment levels as of March 24, 2020, to the extent practicable and cannot reduce its employment levels by more than 10 percent through September 30, 2020.
Protections to preserve and maintain the integrity of collective bargaining agreements and contract protections:
For grant recipients, these protections from federal government demands for labor concessions lasts until September 30, 2020.
For loans, this protection is in effect until one year after the loan is paid.

Collective Bargaining Provisions
The collective bargaining provisions in this legislation are a significant victory for labor and are in stark contrast to the situation following 9-11 when the government demanded that carriers seek labor concessions as a condition for receiving aid. The provision does not, however, prevent management from approaching unions for concessions or from filing for bankruptcy protection. It only prevents the government from demanding that carriers that receive assistance secure contractual relief from their unions.

Part of this funding will be secured by the issuance of impacted business’ stock to the federal government.

And here is the bill

https://www.alpa.org/-/media/ALPA/Files ... .pdf?la=en

Our concern, come October 1, huge layoffs throughout the industry. We will have to wait and see.

hiflyeras

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:13 pm

flyboy7974 wrote:
Our concern, come October 1, huge layoffs throughout the industry. We will have to wait and see.

And if the airlines can't soon come to an agreement with the US Treasury Dept then furlough notices for May 1st will be going out. There's laws regarding minimum lead time for potential layoffs/redundancies in many states....probably two weeks or so. They can always rescind them if an agreement is made that isn't too onerous to the airlines. So the ball is in the court of the Trump Administration at this point...for many a scary thought.

aemoreira1981

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:25 pm

Regarding the AA A330 fleet---with this depressed markets, even though the A332s are titled to American and have RR Trent 772B-60, would they make sense for American to keep, or would it be better off parking them and trying to find a buyer or lessee, such as maybe National Airlines, which could use some for military charters? This would simplify the long-haul fleet to all Boeing (plus the upcoming A321XLR) and have a fleet that can rotate to all AA hubs (currently the A330s are based in Philadelphia, while all other types can potentially see DFW).

Also for AA, given that PHL relies more on connections and JFK on O&D, might JFK see more TATL flying? The flip side is that PHL and CLT are fortress hubs.

Runway28L

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:33 pm

QXfactor wrote:

It would not surprise me if the Alaska ANG's 176th Wing at Elmendorf AFB gets activated because of this. The unit has C-17 and HC-130J squadrons - both types are capable of using short, unprepared fields and can airdrop supplies if necessary. There is also an HH-60G squadron for anything that requires a helicopter.

tphuang

Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:00 pm

https://thepointsguy.com/news/us-airlin ... ronavirus/
yikes, as I posted on coronavirus thread, cash burn forecast from Raymond James
Raymond James’ “Cash Burn Forecast”

SkyWest: 11.8 months of implied cash on hand*
Allegiant: 10.6 months
Southwest: 9.4 months
Spirit: 8.8 months
JetBlue: 8.7 months
Alaska: 6.6 months
Mesa: 6.3 months
Delta: 6.2 months
United: 5.7 months
American: 4.8 months
this is without factoring in CARES. Personally, I think this is probably still a little generous on the airlines.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos