Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, hOMSaR

AmricanShamrok

Re: Irish 6/20: The behemoth reawakens ...

Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:55 pm

opticalilyushin wrote:
BrianDromey wrote:
KIRFlyer wrote:
Cheers for all this info. It’s exactly what I/my family need. Personally, my trust in EI/all airlines is quite low at the moment. Hence not looking on their website for info. They are going to use every legal trick in the book to hold onto cash. I wanted knowledgeable people’s opinions on the matter. Hence I’ve come here.

Aer Lingus have actually been one of the better airlines. Wizzair have been the most straightforward and are the first I've actually seen cash from. Ryanair are quite devious, even if you select a chase refund they offer a voucher a few days later. The value of the flights can be used at any point until the cash has been refunded, in 90 days or whatever the latest is. Luckily it is small amounts and for flights between Ireland and the UK a reschedule was as useful, but with the frequencies being reduced on almost all routes Im struggling to keep track of changes! easyJet are a disaster and impossible to reach on the phone, a refund has been promised, but nothing seen yet.

As per my requests i very quickly received refunds from Singapore Air and vouchers from Icelandair. I did apply for refunds on cancelled flights with EasyJet and Aer Lingus, and received emails acknowledging my requests..but no cash yet. Has anyone else had a particularly fast or slow response from these airlines?

I had an EasyJet flight booked LGW-TFS which was cancelled on the 16th March. I applied online for the refund the same day and received a "refund processed" e-mail on 7th April. The refund actually appeared in my account on the 29th April.

Skyblue39

Thu Jun 04, 2020 2:14 pm

Emirates is to resume passenger flights from Dublin on June 15.

The capital is one of 16 cities around the world that will have flights from Dubai.

Customers are reminded to check entry and exit requirements before their journeys, given many countries have different Covid-19 restrictions.

The 16 cities are:
Bahrain,
Manchester,
Zurich,
Vienna,
Amsterdam,
Copenhagen,
Dublin,
New York JFK,
Seoul,
Kuala Lumpur,
Singapore,
Jakarta,
Taipei,
Hong Kong,
Perth
Brisbane.

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingn ... 03381.html

EIBusiness

Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:26 pm

As expected for many weeks now - we are finally seeing industry wide pressure for Ireland to adopt measures commensurate with those across Europe. It's already too late to undo some of the economic fallout, but a phased and sensible re-opening of international travel to the nation will go some way.

https://www.rte.ie/news/post/103425134

Aer Lingus has called on the Government to drop the quarantine for incoming passengers to Ireland.

In an interview today on Nuacht a hAon on RTÉ Raidió na Gaeltachta, the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer with Aer Lingus, said the industry needed more clarity around travel advice to be able to open up to tourism again.

Donal Moriarty said that the country was doing well in the fight against Covid-19, that the quarantine requirement should be dropped, and that we should follow the example of other European countries as they open up their economies again to tourism.

"We don't think it's necessary," he said. "In other countries in the EU, tourism is starting up again, or they have certainty around dates when they can open again... for example, Spain is opening at the start of July, and they have no quarantine."

EIBusiness
Vivo Per Lei...

Clydenairways

Thu Jun 04, 2020 4:06 pm

OA260 wrote:
Fresh fears over Aer Lingus Shannon service

AER Lingus has refused to comment on its future schedules amid growing fears that its operation may be reduced at Shannon Airport.

Following the flag-carrier’s decision to furlough all its 90 cabin crew staff at Limerick’s local airport due to the Covid-19 crisis – but keep workers on at Cork and Dublin Airport – the spectre of reduced flights from Shannon has been raised.

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/home/ ... rvice.html

Could EI not run a Stobart ATR72 on SNN-LHR in the short term rather than have no connection at all?

ClassicLover

Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:47 pm

OA260 wrote:

AER Lingus has refused to comment on its future schedules amid growing fears that its operation may be reduced at Shannon Airport.

Following the flag-carrier’s decision to furlough all its 90 cabin crew staff at Limerick’s local airport due to the Covid-19 crisis – but keep workers on at Cork and Dublin Airport – the spectre of reduced flights from Shannon has been raised.

Aer Lingus to impose further temporary pay cuts

Aer Lingus is to impose further temporary pay cuts on staff, who will only receive 30% of their normal pay and hours from 21 June.

The airline had already reduced the pay and hours of staff to 50% of normal because of the collapse of aviation traffic and passenger numbers as a result of the Covid-19 crisis.

However, in a letter to staff this evening, the company says that their pay will be cut to 30% of normal from 21 June to 29 August

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1145298/

I wouldn't be too surprised if SNN was mothballed for a while until things pick up again. From a cost saving point of view, it makes plenty of sense... though of course, the local politicians will go berzerk over it.

Tough times for Aer Lingus staff too. 50% pay is harsh enough, but 30%? Wouldn't that make some people better off claiming social welfare at €203 per week? Crazy.
I do enjoy a spot of flying, especially when it's not in economy!

OA260

Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:50 pm

Clydenairways wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Could EI not run a Stobart ATR72 on SNN-LHR in the short term rather than have no connection at all?

I guess that could be an option maybe its being already considered.

ClassicLover wrote:
OA260 wrote:

Aer Lingus to impose further temporary pay cuts

Aer Lingus is to impose further temporary pay cuts on staff, who will only receive 30% of their normal pay and hours from 21 June.

The airline had already reduced the pay and hours of staff to 50% of normal because of the collapse of aviation traffic and passenger numbers as a result of the Covid-19 crisis.

However, in a letter to staff this evening, the company says that their pay will be cut to 30% of normal from 21 June to 29 August

https://www.rte.ie/amp/1145298/

I wouldn't be too surprised if SNN was mothballed for a while until things pick up again. From a cost saving point of view, it makes plenty of sense... though of course, the local politicians will go berzerk over it.

Tough times for Aer Lingus staff too. 50% pay is harsh enough, but 30%? Wouldn't that make some people better off claiming social welfare at €203 per week? Crazy.

The wage cuts are hard. Then again I know many who are in similar situations. The rules need to be changed as you have people who worked only 2 days and getting €350 a week which is wrong. Companies are saying that some workers are refusing to go back. It was a good system to bring in but because it was done so quickly it was open to abuse. The TWSS is a fairer scheme I think and keeps that relationship open between employer and employee based on their earnings in Jan/Feb. I wonder if Aer Lingus are using the TWSS at all for any of their employees.

AmricanShamrok

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:01 pm

Minister Ross announces Taskforce for Aviation Recovery

https://merrionstreet.ie/en/News-Room/S ... overy.html

SeanM1997

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Loganair have removed all its Dublin routes off sale (Carlisle was removed weeks ago; Inveress a more recent removal)

OA260

Thu Jun 04, 2020 9:14 pm

Furious Ryanair passenger blasts airline after being stopped from boarding flight from Dublin to Gatwick because he was not wearing a face mask

A furious Ryanair customer has slammed the airline after he was stopped from boarding a flight from Dublin to Gatwick because he wasn't wearing a face mask.

James Higgins was refused entry at the boarding gate as he tried to fly from Ireland to the UK amid the coronavirus pandemic on Wednesday.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-838811 ... light.html

Fliplot

Thu Jun 04, 2020 10:29 pm

I guess James thinks he is one of those who believes the rules don't apply to him! Tut tut!

OA260

Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:18 am

Union challenges airport which is cutting 45 jobs on why it rejected lockdown grants

A trade union is asking why an airport which is cutting 45 jobs told Stormont it had no need of pandemic support grants which were given to two sister facilities in Northern Ireland.

Belfast City Airport was considering 95 redundancies but used the government furlough scheme instead, he said, while Derry City Airport told the News Letter it had no plans for any redundancies.

www.newsletter.co.uk/business/union-cha ... 873490?amp

State paid an €8,000 subsidy per traveller at Covid-hit airports

The Government has paid an eye-watering subsidy of almost €8,000 for each passenger return journey just to keep air routes operational between Kerry and Donegal airports and Dublin during the Covid crisis.

That is despite Ireland West Airport at Knock having to shut down at the start of the pandemic with no passenger journeys recorded in April - and Dublin, Shannon and Cork Airports seeing passenger numbers plummet by almost 99pc.

Waste

The State subsidy in place throughout April for the Donegal-Dublin and Kerry-Dublin routes is now a staggering 4,000pc greater per passenger return journey compared to the actual airfare involved.

https://m.herald.ie/news/state-paid-an- ... 58696.html

BrianDromey

Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:58 am

Fliplot wrote:
I guess James thinks he is one of those who believes the rules don't apply to him! Tut tut!

It certainly looks like it. In fairness I don't know what FRs communications are like in regards to masks, etc on-board. Has anyone got first hand experience? If it is anything like the passport advice, cabin baggage rules, etc then its hard to miss. I don't understand why he thinks that FR should provide him with a mask?

Skyblue39

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:20 am

Swiss are back today ZRH-DUB, initially 2 weekly. But good to see a gradual return of airlines again.

OA260

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:31 am

BrianDromey wrote:
Fliplot wrote:

It certainly looks like it. In fairness I don't know what FRs communications are like in regards to masks, etc on-board. Has anyone got first hand experience? If it is anything like the passport advice, cabin baggage rules, etc then its hard to miss. I don't understand why he thinks that FR should provide him with a mask?

Im with FR on this one. Its been heavily advertised in media and via emails to booked passengers. As for thinking that airlines should provide masks he is delusional. Maybe IQ tests are the way to go but it might empty out the flights by 50-60% ;)

Having said that maybe airports should start selling them for €1-2 like everywhere else. Then if you do get instances like this passengers wont be “stranded”.

SeanM1997

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:00 am

airBaltic to launch Vilnius - Dublin from 16 June 2020
https://www.airbaltic.com/lt/airbaltic- ... -dubrovnik

Fliplot

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:37 am

The PSO numbers for Kerry and Donegal are frightening! It would be helpful to get actual details but I doubt it costs that much to fly the routes. Maybe an information request to the DoT?!

OA260

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:39 am

COVID-19 Costs daa €160m In Lost Turnover

daa currently losing €1m per day

Major cost reduction programme underway

31m kg of vital cargo handled by Dublin Airport during the crisis including 216 flights bringing PPE/medical supplies to Ireland

The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic has cost daa an estimated €160 million in lost turnover so far and will see the company record significant financial losses this year.

daa has operations in 16 countries and the global pandemic has affected all of its businesses. Traffic at Dublin and Cork airports has collapsed, as passenger numbers have fallen by 99% in April and May. While the two airports had enjoyed a positive start to the year in terms of traffic growth, the sharp fall in travel in recent months means that overall 2020 passenger numbers have already declined by 55% and will fall further.

www.dublinairport.com/latest-news/2020/ ... t-turnover

Skyblue39

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:52 am

SeanM1997 wrote:

Thank you for the info. Nice to see them expand into Dublin from both Riga and Vilnius, especially in direct competition with Ryanair.
Even Air Baltic have a complimentary basic care kit with protective facial mask and two disinfecting wipes included in each ticket.

iRISH251

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:28 am

Fliplot wrote:
The PSO numbers for Kerry and Donegal are frightening! It would be helpful to get actual details but I doubt it costs that much to fly the routes. Maybe an information request to the DoT?!

What the article doesn't say is that the cost of operation and associated subsidy is (presumably) relatively fixed, so the cost per passenger carried is very high when the numbers are as low as they have been. Up to this week, almost all of these services have been operated by ATR-42 EI-GEV, so it has been a fairly busy aircraft. An ATR-72 has been put into service in recent days to allow for increased frequencies on the two routes, so that suggests increasing demand, whether for passengers or freight.

dstc47

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:44 pm

Up to 500 jobs are to go at N.I. based Thompson Aeroseating, which was acquired by AVIC relatively recently. Not that strange that demand for business and first class aircraft seats has vanished.

Very odd change to local mobility rules in the ROI announced to allow travel
in the county - tough if you live in Kilkenny and can see Waterford City across the river, or live in Clare in the suburbs of Limerick.

OA260

Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:53 pm

dstc47 wrote:
Up to 500 jobs are to go at N.I. based Thompson Aeroseating, which was acquired by AVIC relatively recently. Not that strange that demand for business and first class aircraft seats has vanished.

in the county - tough if you live in Kilkenny and can see Waterford City across the river, or live in Clare in the suburbs of Limerick.

I thought I read if you live near a border incl UK one you can still travel 20KM.

dstc47

Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:11 pm

OA260 wrote:
dstc47 wrote:

I thought I read if you live near a border incl UK one you can still travel 20KM.

Perhaps you are correct but the RTE report does not mention that.
There seems to be no official announcement on the web yet.

In any event, good for Cork people!

JAmie2k9

Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:08 pm

dstc47 wrote:
OA260 wrote:
dstc47 wrote:

Perhaps you are correct but the RTE report does not mention that.
There seems to be no official announcement on the web yet.

In any event, good for Cork people!

20km or within county if higher than 20km, not that anyone is complying or any enforcement!

shamrock350

Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:10 pm

SeanM1997 wrote:

Great news. I know airBaltic’s expansion plans appear ambitious and risky but they’re a great airline to fly with and Vilnius is a wonderful city, still relatively untouched by tourism and with huge potential.

Welcome competition for Ryanair, where Aer Lingus previously failed.

JAmie2k9

Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:54 pm

shamrock350 wrote:
SeanM1997 wrote:

Great news. I know airBaltic’s expansion plans appear ambitious and risky but they’re a great airline to fly with and Vilnius is a wonderful city, still relatively untouched by tourism and with huge potential.

Air Baltic also failed on the route, cancelling Dublin and London in 2011.

SeanM1997

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:11 pm

SeanM1997 wrote:
Loganair have removed all its Dublin routes off sale (Carlisle was removed weeks ago; Inveress a more recent removal)

I have been told by the CEO that Loganair plan to resume the Inverness - Dublin route from March 2021, and that many UK and Ireland routes have been suspended or launched postponed until Summer 2021

shamrock350

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:21 pm

JAmie2k9 wrote:
shamrock350 wrote:
SeanM1997 wrote:

Air Baltic also failed on the route, cancelling Dublin and London in 2011.

But has come back to try again, a welcome return I think we’d all agree.

OA260

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:25 pm

The Taoiseach said Government decisions had been kept in line with public health advice.

On air corridors being implemented, Mr Varadkar said no date is in mind for air travel to resume. He said he would encourage people not to go booking flights.

www.rte.ie/news/2020/0605/1145579-coronavirus-blog/

kaitak
Topic Author

Fri Jun 05, 2020 5:26 pm

SeanM1997 wrote:

Are they back on Riga around the same time?

OA260

Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:53 pm

Looks like Aer Lingus has taken DUB-LGW off sale until September .

veron

Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:50 pm

Hi everyone

I don't post often but I very much enjoy reading this thread and indeed this forum. I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I don't know if there's another thread for things like this.

I booked BHD to HAM via AMS with KLM for late July 2020. Was gambling hoping restrictions were eased by then. I got an email today saying flight is cancelled. Has anyone got any idea why? Perhaps KLM not coming back to BHD? Or maybe just reconfiguring services post COVID?

Thanks

Veron

SeanM1997

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:08 pm

veron wrote:
Hi everyone

I don't post often but I very much enjoy reading this thread and indeed this forum. I hope you don't mind me posting this here. I don't know if there's another thread for things like this.

I booked BHD to HAM via AMS with KLM for late July 2020. Was gambling hoping restrictions were eased by then. I got an email today saying flight is cancelled. Has anyone got any idea why? Perhaps KLM not coming back to BHD? Or maybe just reconfiguring services post COVID?

Thanks

Veron

Hi Veron

KLM won't be returning to Belfast until 3rd August 2020 (subject to change).

EIEIDW

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:09 pm

veron wrote:
Hi everyone

Thanks

Veron

They have delayed the relaunch of BHD and the launch of ORK to August.

AmricanShamrok

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:10 pm

veron wrote:
Hi everyone

Thanks

Veron

I know KL has delayed the planned start of their AMS-ORK Cityhopper service to 3rd August so maybe BHD will have a similar restart date?

edit: looks like I posted the same time as the two posters above.
--

Unconfirmed rumours circulating online that the An-225 will be visiting SNN this Tuesday for the first time since 2013. A reminder not to visit unless you're a resident of Co. Clare or are within 20km of the airport ;)
Last edited by AmricanShamrok on Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EIEIDW

Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:12 pm

Turkish not returning to DUB until 24 August 2x Weekly A321

OA260

Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:29 pm

Latest info I have is from 24/6 TK will operate Wednesday and Sunday departing DUB at 12:25. This is subject to change.

IrishTexan

Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:33 am

AA announced June 4 that DFW-DUB will restart July 7 as 3xWeekly service. I'm curious which days will have service as it's currently showing as daily service on aa.com. Anyone have any info? Tks.
http://news.aa.com/news/news-details/20 ... aspx#chart
On a related note, it seems that DFW is currently the busiest airport in the world, with AA restoring significant numbers of flights at/through it's home base.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1447221

AmricanShamrok

Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:05 pm

edit: double-post (mods please delete)

Eagleboy

Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:12 pm

dstc47 wrote:
.........Very odd change to local mobility rules in the ROI announced to allow travel
Rules are "move within your county OR 20km, whichever is further."

AmricanShamrok

Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Route casualties so far (i.e. routes that won't be returning/commencing this summer as scheduled):

DUB-YUL (AC)
DUB-YVR (AC)
DUB-CLT (AA)
DUB-ATL (DL)
DUB-CAI (MS)
DUB-TLV (LY)
DUB-CAX (LM)
DUB-INV (LM)
DUB-ORD (UA)
DUB-IAD (UA)

NOC-GRO (FR)
NOC-CGN (AL)

SNN-EDI (RE)
SNN-PHL (AA)
SNN-JFK (DL)
SNN-EWR (UA)

Open to any corrections/amendments.
Last edited by AmricanShamrok on Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OA260

Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:41 pm

AmricanShamrok wrote:
Route casualties so far (i.e. routes that won't be returning this summer as scheduled):

DUB-YUL (AC)
DUB-YVR (AC)
DUB-CLT (AA)
DUB-ATL (DL)
DUB-CAI (MS)
DUB-TLV (LY)
DUB-CAX (LM)
DUB-INV (LM)
DUB-ORD (UA)
DUB-IAD (UA)

NOC-GRO (FR)
NOC-CGN (AL)

SNN-EDI (RE)
SNN-PHL (AA)
SNN-JFK (DL)
SNN-EWR (UA)

Open to any corrections/amendments.

Biggest disappointment is not seeing LY or MS unless they make changes . Would really have added more interesting variety at DUB.

EK770

Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:05 pm

IrishTexan wrote:
AA announced June 4 that DFW-DUB will restart July 7 as 3xWeekly service. I'm curious which days will have service as it's currently showing as daily service on aa.com. Anyone have any info? Tks.
http://news.aa.com/news/news-details/20 ... aspx#chart
On a related note, it seems that DFW is currently the busiest airport in the world, with AA restoring significant numbers of flights at/through it's home base.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1447221

Really interesting that AA is reinstating DFW before ORD or PHL?

EIEIDW

Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:38 pm

OA260 wrote:

I am looking to book flights with EI to LGW in late August. They are currently on sale at only €29.99. Are they even going to operate?

OA260

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:16 pm

EIEIDW wrote:
OA260 wrote:

I am looking to book flights with EI to LGW in late August. They are currently on sale at only €29.99. Are they even going to operate?

There are so many changes right now and of course changes to government pace in restrictions. A change in government advice in July could mean more flights reloaded but personally I think I will only be booking a few days before travel and of course only after government advice has authorised it.LGW is my airport of choice and Im usually back and forth every few weeks so hoping it changes. The ones loaded after 27/8 should operate unless something changes with regards to advice or a comercial decision to extend the suspension. In this environment everything is fluid. If you want to bag a cheap €29.99 fare then you are probably wise to take it . If they did cancel it you could get a free reprotection on the LHR route.Im currently only going to be using Advantage or Aer Space as I need full flexibility and last minute changes. Those were invaluable to me a few days before the lockdown as I needed to change three times.

SRGVA67

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:00 am

Noticed that while ET has published its schedules to all European destinations as from JUN and even for NW20, DUB only shows connections via FRA. Has ET dropped DUB for commercial flights except for fuelstops on flights to the US ?

OA260

Sun Jun 07, 2020 4:08 pm

SRGVA67 wrote:
Noticed that while ET has published its schedules to all European destinations as from JUN and even for NW20, DUB only shows connections via FRA. Has ET dropped DUB for commercial flights except for fuelstops on flights to the US ?

Hard to know what their future plans are for Ireland. Back in early April their junior Irish staff were laid off and then in May the Manager for Ireland was recalled back to ADD to be reposted . So it leaves them with no current representation in Dublin. Hopefully the staff will be brought back and a new manager assigned as it would be a shame to see them loose or reduce their position at DUB. It may not happen until 2021 though. ET chop and change at the best of times.

IrishTexan

Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:38 pm

AA loaded their new schedule last night and the DFW-DUB flight times have changed significantly from last summer. From the loaded schedule the equipment either stays at DUB for over 24 hours, or more likely operates as alternating passenger/cargo legs allowing layover for cabin crew.
Is the daily DFW-DUB-DFW cargo flight still operating?
AA132 DFW-DUB Dep.17.00/Arr.07.35 Mon/Thu/Fri
AA133 DUB-DFW Dep.09.45/Arr.13.00 Wed/Sat/Sun
Excellent arrival times for onward connections.

kaitak
Topic Author

Re: Irish 6/20: The behemoth rea0wakens ...

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:08 pm

The An-225 is now due into SNN at 1645 on Tues, leaving around 22h later, on Weds, 10th.

With regard to the restart of flight operations, govt seems to be playing its cards v close to its chest. Airlines (mostly) seem to be aiming for flights to resume on 13-15 June, yet govt not even giving firm indication about July - apart from advising people not to book tickets. Is there not yet an EU plan?

It really would help the airlines if there was an indication sooner rather than later.

EIBusiness

Re: Irish 6/20: The behemoth rea0wakens ...

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:54 pm

kaitak wrote:
The An-225 is now due into SNN at 1645 on Tues, leaving around 22h later, on Weds, 10th.

With regard to the restart of flight operations, govt seems to be playing its cards v close to its chest. Airlines (mostly) seem to be aiming for flights to resume on 13-15 June, yet govt not even giving firm indication about July - apart from advising people not to book tickets. Is there not yet an EU plan?

It really would help the airlines if there was an indication sooner rather than later.

This unfortunately has been the narrative from the beginning. Only a few weeks ago we heard that "Foreign travel doesn't look good for 2020" - how can any airline, any business make meaningful plans to become operational again with this level of volatility and rudderless carry on? Internally the Irish Government are already calling for the 14 day quarantine to be dropped for business travel even though it's not a real quarantine and is entirely unenforceable.
Vivo Per Lei...

Eirules

Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:54 pm

IrishTexan wrote:
AA loaded their new schedule last night and the DFW-DUB flight times have changed significantly from last summer. From the loaded schedule the equipment either stays at DUB for over 24 hours, or more likely operates as alternating passenger/cargo legs allowing layover for cabin crew.
Is the daily DFW-DUB-DFW cargo flight still operating?
AA132 DFW-DUB Dep.17.00/Arr.07.35 Mon/Thu/Fri
AA133 DUB-DFW Dep.09.45/Arr.13.00 Wed/Sat/Sun
Excellent arrival times for onward connections.

Where are you seeing that? I’ve a DFW-DUB booked for August and it’s still showing a 22.20 departure
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos