Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

fil87

Re: Turkish Aviation June 2020

Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:13 pm

Check this out:

https://onemileatatime.com/lufthansa-up ... d-service/

Considering the very strong competition between Lufthansa & Turkish (globally speaking, plus think about the German market itself only/huge Turkish diaspora in Germany), I am very sure Turkish Airlines Management is going to step back on their recent decision on catering cuts. TK onboard dining experience has been one of their historic selling points.
Last edited by fil87 on Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Blerg

Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:26 pm

fil87 wrote:
Check this out:
https://onemileatatime.com/lufthansa...board-service/

Considering the very strong competition between Lufthansa & Turkish (globally speaking, plus think about the German market itself only/huge Turkish diaspora in Germany), I am very sure Turkish Airlines Management is going to step back on their recent decision on catering cuts.

Link was taken down from what it seems. To be honest, TK has little to worry about LH, even with all the cuts. Lufthansa has seriously downgraded their onboard product. Just before corona I flew FRA-ORD and it had to be one of the worst LH long-haul flights I had with them since 2011. Not only was catering horrible, IFE was outdated and so was their cabin- it also doesn't help that they have a seat-pitch of 31'. It's fantastic once some reclines their seat, especially during meal time.

fil87

Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:31 pm

Blerg wrote:
fil87 wrote:
Check this out:
https://onemileatatime.com/lufthansa...board-service/

Considering the very strong competition between Lufthansa & Turkish (globally speaking, plus think about the German market itself only/huge Turkish diaspora in Germany), I am very sure Turkish Airlines Management is going to step back on their recent decision on catering cuts.

Link was taken down from what it seems. To be honest, TK has little to worry about LH, even with all the cuts. Lufthansa has seriously downgraded their onboard product. Just before corona I flew FRA-ORD and it had to be one of the worst LH long-haul flights I had with them since 2011. Not only was catering horrible, IFE was outdated and so was their cabin- it also doesn't help that they have a seat-pitch of 31'. It's fantastic once some reclines their seat, especially during meal time.

Apologies - just edited the link

TK787
Topic Author

Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:38 pm

Last year I found LH Business Class on board product to be better than TK Transatlantic; seats, meals and service.
But both MUC and FRA transfers were not great; changing terminals not ideal, lounges were crowded.
I imagine transfer situation will be even worse with COVID measures, so for the time being I will stick with TK.

THY748i

Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:20 pm

Anyone knows what‘s up with TK call centers? Tried to call the Swiss number as well as the German and the French one but none of them is working. When you call them it says they’re out of order!
TK cancelled flight TK1908 ZRH-IST as part of my ZRH-IST-ADA trip on the 18th June, which I will probably end up converting to an open ticket anyway. Until then, however, I want to make sure that I have my schedule secured. Why can‘t I reach them? It would be a lunatic move to close down call centers without as much as a remark on their website. Even In the email they told me to call the Swiss number. I‘m reluctant to call the Turkish number as this can potentially cost me a fortune. I‘m obviously not complaining about the rescheduling and cancelling as this was bound to happen but about the fact that they’re no to be reached on numbers they currently publish on their own website. I will try to get in contact with them on their IG account.

TK787
Topic Author

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:17 pm

THY748i wrote:
Tried to call the Swiss number as well as the German and the French one but none of them is working. When you call them it says they’re out of order!

It is strange :(
Have you tried their Facebook or Twitter accounts? Just a suggestion, it might work. Hope this is a technical glitch or they are just overwhelmed with the call volume.
Looks like you have some time. You can also try their email feedback option. They usually answer within a day or two. Good luck.

OA260

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:22 pm

THY748i wrote:
Anyone knows what‘s up with TK call centers? Tried to call the Swiss number as well as the German and the French one but none of them is working. When you call them it says they’re out of order!
TK cancelled flight TK1908 ZRH-IST as part of my ZRH-IST-ADA trip on the 18th June, which I will probably end up converting to an open ticket anyway. Until then, however, I want to make sure that I have my schedule secured. Why can‘t I reach them? It would be a lunatic move to close down call centers without as much as a remark on their website. Even In the email they told me to call the Swiss number. I‘m reluctant to call the Turkish number as this can potentially cost me a fortune. I‘m obviously not complaining about the rescheduling and cancelling as this was bound to happen but about the fact that they’re no to be reached on numbers they currently publish on their own website. I will try to get in contact with them on their IG account.

A friend of mine was onto the US number a few hours ago and got through right away no hold time. Try
+1-888-251-7559 . Depends on your call plan but I know some people have ones that calling US is cheap.

LAXintl

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:36 pm

fil87 wrote:
Check this out:

https://onemileatatime.com/lufthansa-up ... d-service/

Considering the very strong competition between Lufthansa & Turkish (globally speaking, plus think about the German market itself only/huge Turkish diaspora in Germany), I am very sure Turkish Airlines Management is going to step back on their recent decision on catering cuts. TK onboard dining experience has been one of their historic selling points.

TK will if anything reduce food/beverage service further and adopt recent ICAO guidance and was endorsed by IATA on Wednesday.

One of the best practices list is:
"Limit or suspend food and beverage service. Anything served should be in sealed, pre-packaged containers"

https://www.icao.int/covid/cart/Pages/C ... overy.aspx

Health safety must come first, and part of this is minimizing interaction among crew members and between crews and passengers. This obviously includes meals services.
From the desert to the sea, to all of Southern California

Blerg

Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:49 pm

TK787 wrote:
Last year I found LH Business Class on board product to be better than TK Transatlantic; seats, meals and service.
But both MUC and FRA transfers were not great; changing terminals not ideal, lounges were crowded.
I imagine transfer situation will be even worse with COVID measures, so for the time being I will stick with TK.

I can understand FRA but what was wrong with MUC? It's a pretty fantastic and efficient airport.

mict

Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Blerg wrote:
TK787 wrote:

I can understand FRA but what was wrong with MUC? It's a pretty fantastic and efficient airport.

TK operates from the old terminal which is pretty bad (T1). So LH to TK connections are subpar through MUC.

Blerg

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:35 am

mict wrote:
Blerg wrote:
TK787 wrote:

TK operates from the old terminal which is pretty bad (T1). So LH to TK connections are subpar through MUC.

Completely forgot about that little detail, thanks.

OTTOMANAIR

Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:14 pm

European Union and Schengenzone opening inner borders on 15 june, outer borders opening 1st of July. Seems TK have to wait a little longer to operate flights to the EU and Schengenzone.

I wonder if there are flights allowed with EU/Schengenzone passengers from non-EU/SZ countries or if complete flights will be banned from countries that are not part of the EU/SZ.

mickster

Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:27 pm

OTTOMANAIR wrote:
I wonder if there are flights allowed with EU/Schengenzone passengers from non-EU/SZ countries or if complete flights will be banned from countries that are not part of the EU/SZ.

There are such flights allowed already now - but passengers are obliged to observe a mandatory 14-day self-quarantine or face severe fines in case of failing to do so. (The alternative is providing a negative PCR test done within the last 72 hours.)

My understanding is that further on flight policy decisions will be based on the EASA Airport List (Annex 1 to EASA Safety Directive 2020-01 & 2020-02) - for example, Greece has already confirmed the use of this approach as part of its reopening to tourists from 1 July.

767Forever

Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:26 pm

My friend who was desperate to go from LON to Istanbul figured out a way to do it. She got herself a WizzAir flight from LTN to BOJ (Bulgaria). Then took a taxi to the border. Walked the 1KM buffer zone into Turkey, then took a bus to Istanbul. It took her 15 hours but she said the whole experience was pretty smooth. I guess when there is a will, there is a way.

TK787
Topic Author

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:20 pm

767Forever wrote:
I guess when there is a will, there is a way.

Wow, that is great.

cmoltay

Sun Jun 07, 2020 9:54 pm

The real questions marks are actually regarding the future of those long time grounded 737MAXs (both -8 & -9) in Turkey and USA

Since there would be no real demand to purchase or lease these narrowbodies, some of them could be converted to freighters, as in the example below, to compete with some traditional land based cargo routes.

https://www.aircargonews.net/freighters ... nversions/

mict

Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:09 pm

MeCe wrote:
B747forever wrote:
mict wrote:

Loaded in booking system now. LAX, ORD and IAD starting 3 weekly in the second half of June (all 3 destinations will operate M, W, F). July and August schedule not loaded yet (still has full pre-covid schedules)

Thanks for the replies. Do you have a date for when the July and August schedules will be released?

Sorry I could not update, pretty busy today. Prediction is 19th June, MIA may be added. July and August unclear for now.

And you were spot on for this one as well, MIA added to the schedule. Any info on SFO?

OTTOMANAIR

Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:27 pm

TK adjusting the closure time for check-in. Domestic goes up to 60 minutes before departure time, while check-in desks close 75 minutes before DPT for international flights.

NLDru

Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:19 pm

THY748i wrote:

I booked a ticket on June 1 Jakarta-Amsterdam (June 18), however three days ago TK canceled the flight. I've been trying to contact TK for three days. My FB message has still not been read, no email back yet and they are not available by phone. TK advises on their website to rebook the flight. The entire month of June is not bookable so I am trying to book for July. however when rebooking the website only indicate an error. Now I understand that during the corona the helpdesk is under pressure. But we are now three months further. So I would think that the help desk is fully accessible again.

Now I read on their FB many complaints that many customers bought a ticket in June, but was canceled by TK a few days later. Did TK fly in June and do they sell tickets without flights? In the beginning I also wondered why the tickets were quite cheap. For example, a flight Jakarta-Amsterdam with Garuda cost 1200 Euros and Turkish Airlines 500 euros. Garuda flies only once a week, when I went to book with TK, I was able to pick a date every day. I am not dependent on an exact date, but it seems annoying to many customers who are dependent.

B747forever

Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:57 pm

AirbusA343 wrote:
mict wrote:
B747forever wrote:

Thanks for the replies. Do you have a date for when the July and August schedules will be released?

My guess would be in ~2 weeks for July and then August schedule sometimes in mid July. It's a rapidly evolving situation so airlines are being cautious on making changes.

From my experience last year, TK seemed to update the schedule for the following month on the 15th. So on the 15th of June, they should update the schedule for July and on the 15th of July, they should update the schedule for August. That could've changed since then though, especially due to the current difficulties.

Thanks. Eagerly waiting on the updated schedule.

Furthermore, Turkey seems to still have a ban on some foreign nationals, including those holding Swedish passports. One of the party traveling in August is a Swedish citizen holding a Green Card and residing in the US. As of now, that person would be denied travel to Turkey, right?
Work Hard, Fly Right

mict

Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:23 am

B747forever wrote:
AirbusA343 wrote:
mict wrote:

My guess would be in ~2 weeks for July and then August schedule sometimes in mid July. It's a rapidly evolving situation so airlines are being cautious on making changes.

From my experience last year, TK seemed to update the schedule for the following month on the 15th. So on the 15th of June, they should update the schedule for July and on the 15th of July, they should update the schedule for August. That could've changed since then though, especially due to the current difficulties.

Thanks. Eagerly waiting on the updated schedule.

Furthermore, Turkey seems to still have a ban on some foreign nationals, including those holding Swedish passports. One of the party traveling in August is a Swedish citizen holding a Green Card and residing in the US. As of now, that person would be denied travel to Turkey, right?

I suspect the ban on most European countries will be lifted soon as TK is restarting flights to Europe. I think you should be fine travelling in August.

TK787
Topic Author

Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:45 am

TK787 wrote:

Here are the latest international flight dates: (From the Ministry of Transportation)
- June10th: N.R.Cyprus, Bahrain, Bulgaria, Qatar, Greece

They were supposed to start today but postponed again due to not being able to get necessary permits. No new date given :(

Blerg

Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:48 am

Air Serbia will operate a repatriation flight from Belgrade to Izmir carrying Turkish nationals back home. Flight is scheduled for tomorrow.

TK787
Topic Author

Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:16 am

In this TURKISH ONLY news, it says it will take few more days for Pegasus to start INT flights and also has the INT destinations with pax numbers booked:

https://www.airporthaber.com/havacilik- ... -oldu.html

TK787
Topic Author

Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:33 pm

And now this:
Bilal Eksi of TK announces that AnadoluJet starting international flights tomorrow (11 Haziran/June). TK mainline could not start today, but AJet starts tomorrow. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
https://www.airporthaber.com/havacilik- ... klama.html

TK773ER

Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:08 am

TK's 1st A350 at the delivery centre do we know if TK will be receiving this frame in June ?
https://a380.boards.net/thread/2478/a35 ... tk1?page=7

Mystic

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:45 am

NLDru wrote:
THY748i wrote:
they are not available by phone. .

Are you from the Netherlands? If so, you can use this number 0204059636. I called them last week and didnt have trouble getting connected.

TK787
Topic Author

Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:31 pm

Finally, it is nice to see bunch of TK and AJet planes over Europe flying.
My mom is flying DLM-IST and she said only 15 pax on a TK321 :( There are 3 x Daily IST-DLM these days, maybe the inbound had a better load.

MoonC

Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:25 pm

TK773ER wrote:
TK's 1st A350 at the delivery centre do we know if TK will be receiving this frame in June ?
https://a380.boards.net/thread/2478/a35 ... tk1?page=7

First CAF (Customer Acceptance Flight) today.

marcogr12

Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:08 pm

I am confused..Have all european countries opened up flights to Turkey? If not, does it mean that Pegasus and Ajet pax will have to go in quarantine for 14 days once they arrive? Turkey remains on the top of the list of the worst hit countries..
Flying is breathing..no planes no life..

mickster

Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:33 pm

marcogr12 wrote:
I am confused..Have all european countries opened up flights to Turkey? If not, does it mean that Pegasus and Ajet pax will have to go in quarantine for 14 days once they arrive? Turkey remains on the top of the list of the worst hit countries..

Still closed, at least until 1 July (and potentially beyond, if numbers do not look good) - https://ec.europa.eu/commission/pressco ... ip_20_1035 - and thus either 14-day quarantine or negative PCR test result not older than 72 hours.

TK787
Topic Author

Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:00 pm

Now there are 3 x TK 787-9s at KPAE (TC-LLL, TC-LLM, TC-LLN) and TC-LLO is not that far behind :
http://www.paineairport.com/kpae18404b.htm

emre787

Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:11 pm

marcogr12 wrote:

AFAIK, no european country has closed flights to Turkey. I'm living in Germany and here it has always been a travel warning but no travel ban which means that at least german and turkish citizen living here can fly in an out of Turkey from Germany.

Yes, Turkey got hit by the virus but thanks to the good health infrastructure it did end very well, at least imo.

mickster wrote:
Still closed, at least until 1 July (and potentially beyond, if numbers do not look good)

Nope, SunExpress operates flights since Wednesday (10th June) and Turkish Airlines along AnadoluJet since yesterday (11th June). Some of my friends and relatives already took or are going to take those flights in the next few days :)

Airlineroute also already listed TKs June 2020 schedule on their website: https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... f-08jun20/ Finally some flights! :bouncy:

Fuling

Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:10 am

emre787 wrote:
marcogr12 wrote:

AFAIK, no european country has closed flights to Turkey. I'm living in Germany and here it has always been a travel warning but no travel ban which means that at least german and turkish citizen living here can fly in an out of Turkey from Germany.

That's right. The official EU travel ban is that flights may still operate but only carry EU citizens (and others on special terms) in, and take anyone out as long as they meet the entry requirements of their destination.

emre787 wrote:
Yes, Turkey got hit by the virus but thanks to the good health infrastructure it did end very well, at least imo.

I do have to disagree that the situation has 'ended' in Turkey. They've done well, but it is still a long way to go with 20k+ active cases and the number of deaths still going up.

THY748i

Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:43 am

Thank you everyone for your advice. I decided to cancel the ticket and get a voucher refund. It‘s just not a good time to travel and my travels weren‘t really essential, so I guess it‘s for the better. Too many unknowns for entry in Turkey as well. TK, for some reason, took down the travel restriction page, Turkish Embassy in Switzerland is clueless and I couldn‘t find anything on the Sağlık Bakanlığı website, nor was their helpdesk able to get me through to someone who could help me.

NLDru wrote:
THY748i wrote:

I booked a ticket on June 1 Jakarta-Amsterdam (June 18), however three days ago TK canceled the flight. I've been trying to contact TK for three days. My FB message has still not been read, no email back yet and they are not available by phone. TK advises on their website to rebook the flight. The entire month of June is not bookable so I am trying to book for July. however when rebooking the website only indicate an error. Now I understand that during the corona the helpdesk is under pressure. But we are now three months further. So I would think that the help desk is fully accessible again.

Now I read on their FB many complaints that many customers bought a ticket in June, but was canceled by TK a few days later. Did TK fly in June and do they sell tickets without flights? In the beginning I also wondered why the tickets were quite cheap. For example, a flight Jakarta-Amsterdam with Garuda cost 1200 Euros and Turkish Airlines 500 euros. Garuda flies only once a week, when I went to book with TK, I was able to pick a date every day. I am not dependent on an exact date, but it seems annoying to many customers who are dependent.

I tried to do a dummy rebooking and the system wouldn‘t accept any changes either, just lead me to an error page.
Even though I didn‘t want to call the Turkish number at first, it seems to be the only one that works regularly: +902124440849. I waited for about 10 minutes to get to an operator. Also, I’ve just now tried the Swiss number to see if it works again and it does (for now at least): +41848444849.
Good luck to you!

emre787

Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:05 am

Fuling wrote:
I do have to disagree that the situation has 'ended' in Turkey. They've done well, but it is still a long way to go with 20k+ active cases and the number of deaths still going up.

Oh you're right, I actually didn't want to say that it "ended". But at least a bit softened now if you know what I mean. Let's hope the best for everyone

emre787 wrote:
Airlineroute also already listed TKs June 2020 schedule on their website: https://www.routesonline.com/news/38/ai ... f-08jun20/ Finally some flights! :bouncy:

Also, Turkish Airlines now postet their updated flight plan on their website too: https://www.turkishairlines.com/tr-tr/d ... cus-plani/

Domestic goes up to 3 daily flights to certain destinations, the others are mostly going to be served on a daily basis. US gets 3 weekly flights to each ORD, IAD, LAX and MIA which will all operate with the 787-9 I guess. Other than that flights to China and ME countries will start soon besides the european ones which did already start as I mentioned previously.

TC-LLK also operated its first flight to YYZ yesterday after sitting in IST for more than 3 months after delivery

TK787
Topic Author

Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:32 pm

-Qatar Airways starts IST tomorrow (June 13th) daily with 777.
-And news out that the 3rd runway at IST will open on June14th, few days earlier.

qf789

Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:38 am

Turkish Airlines 789 TC-LLN returning to PAE after its B1 flight (10 Jun)

https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/12 ... 11968?s=20
Forum Moderator

calstanford

Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:40 am

Merhaba friends,

I’ve seen the 787-9 scheduled for IST-HKG on 24 and 26 June at a much nicher 9:50pm departure time from IST.

Is anyone aware if this is a one-off for only these two days or will July have a similar schedule and aircraft? On the TK app July has the ‘normal’ schedule listed (77W at 01:35am 6days/week), which I doubt will be true.

emre787

Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:03 pm

calstanford wrote:
Merhaba friends,

I’ve seen the 787-9 scheduled for IST-HKG on 24 and 26 June at a much nicher 9:50pm departure time from IST.

Is anyone aware if this is a one-off for only these two days or will July have a similar schedule and aircraft? On the TK app July has the ‘normal’ schedule listed (77W at 01:35am 6days/week), which I doubt will be true.

The "normal schedule" doesn't make sense in these times right now as the flights don't really get the feed so I would assume that HKG will operate with the 9:50pm departure

emre787

Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:09 pm

The new runway in IST will open tomorrow ahead of schedule :bouncy: (source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBXppClBT1I/)

3 TK aircraft will take off simultaneously to demonstrate the new triple takeoff (/landing) capability

Blerg

Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:49 pm

emre787 wrote:
The new runway in IST will open tomorrow ahead of schedule :bouncy: (source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CBXppClBT1I/)

3 TK aircraft will take off simultaneously to demonstrate the new triple takeoff (/landing) capability

Hopefully there will be a video of the simultaneous take offs.

marcogr12

Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Excellent news..Can't wait to see video of the takeoffs! Will the new runway help cut taxiing times which seem to last forever? Although to be fair i've flown into AMS and CDG in the past and we were 20' taxiing...
Flying is breathing..no planes no life..

ozzietukker

Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:31 pm

Anyone have an idear how the testing is done at arrival?

I have read that from yesterday it is possible to fly from a select amount of country's to Turkey without the need to go in quarraintaine for 14 days, but you will be tested on arrival.

emre787

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:15 pm

marcogr12 wrote:
Excellent news..Can't wait to see video of the takeoffs! Will the new runway help cut taxiing times which seem to last forever? Although to be fair i've flown into AMS and CDG in the past and we were 20' taxiing...

Yes, taxi times will be halved and take off / landing capacity will be doubled to 120 movements per hour :D

ozzietukker wrote:
Anyone have an idear how the testing is done at arrival?

I have read that from yesterday it is possible to fly from a select amount of country's to Turkey without the need to go in quarraintaine for 14 days, but you will be tested on arrival.

The Turkish Civil Aviation Authority SHGM published a NOTAM regarding this. All arriving passengers will be examined and if they show symptoms they're going to be tested. If the test is positiv, the pax will be brought into a hospital. If negative, pax can continue its journey.

The NOTAM: http://web.shgm.gov.tr/documents/sivilh ... VID-19.pdf (only turkish)

TK787
Topic Author

Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:28 pm

emre787 wrote:
marcogr12 wrote:

Yes, taxi times will be halved and take off / landing capacity will be doubled to 120 movements per hour :D

This might be true for Domestic flights leaving from the Domestic Pier and taking off from 3rd runway. Also, if Domestic flight landing at 3rd runway and going to the Domestic Pier.
But, few things to consider; since we can not look at Domestic Piers+3rd Runway as an independent airport/runway pair:
-Will the 3rd runway be used for INT departures and landings?
-There will be still aircraft coming from Domestic flights and continuing to an International destination. So even they land on 3rd runway they might taxi to A-B Pier to the other side of the terminal and have the pax bussed back to Domestic Pier.
-As of now, most taxiing is done without any stop/wait for other traffic. When more flights are added, there will be more waiting for other traffic.

Blerg

Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:31 am

Air Serbia is resuming BEG-IST tomorrow.

TK787
Topic Author

Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Good Morning,
Looking at flightradar for the past few days, I see that Pegasus flying about 10-20% of what TK is flying. Why does Pegasus fly such a low number of flights?

OA260

Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:31 pm

TK787 wrote:
Good Morning,
Looking at flightradar for the past few days, I see that Pegasus flying about 10-20% of what TK is flying. Why does Pegasus fly such a low number of flights?

I read that they are restoring flights gradually over a phased basis. They are also subject to directorate general of civil aviation in Turkey permissions. Maybe thats all they got authority for so far or they have their own operational reasons.

Mystic

Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:06 pm

What is the difference on a international TK and AJ flight service? Im planning to fly out from Amsterdam but Im not sure who to fly with yet.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos