Midwestindy
Topic Author

Re: US Airline Booking Trends during COVID-19

Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:18 pm

Cubsrule wrote:
BoeingG wrote:
Radio City has shutdown

Several Broadway shows have shutdown

Is anyone denying that there have been knee-jerk overreactions to Omicron? The question isn't whether they exist, but the extent to which they will deter travelers/tourists, which you asserted was substantial.

What’s the point of traveling to New York if I might not be able to do anything when I get there? That’s the whole point; uncertainty hurts bookings.

Uncertainty hurts bookings, but currently the only uncertainty is in international travel. No airline (or data) has indicated any meaningful slow down in domestic demand.

There are plenty of things still open in NYC, Broadway for example was completely closed until mid-September, and tourists still came.

You should be more worried about people from New York(& the Northeast) traveling less, those areas have seen the strongest reduction in originating travel during each wave.

DanielsBrawley

Mon Jan 03, 2022 11:41 am

Midwestindy wrote:
dc10lover wrote:
baje427 wrote:
I suspect they'll be another major slow down in the industry with aircraft being parked again . Despite the advent of vaccines its pretty clear most of the Western world is heading towards lockdown, this is 2020 all over again and perhaps is our new reality going forward.

Major Cities will be Ghost Towns again. I think lockdowns are inevitable.

Corporate bookings really haven't fallen, and overall domestic is still relatively flat.

Side by side, the US situation is not bad at all
https://www2.arccorp.com/articles-trend ... _Resources
https://www.kayak.com/flight-trends

PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:
No surprise people are tapping the brakes on international in the near term and I imagine it’s going to be a weak January in that sector but probably still trending well for summer.
However if counties continue to cycle in and out of lockdowns and border closures that may have people start to reconsider international travel for spring and summer2022

January is always a weak month though, I'm sure airlines are more concerned about spring/summer, which will likely be fine.

lightsaber wrote:
Ever since 12/16, the TSA numbers show a travel surge:
https://www.tsa.gov/coronavirus/passeng ... %20rows%20

Not to beat a dead horse but the TSA data doesn't really prove anything. PAX who have traveled in the last week booked their travel weeks ago before Omicron was even in the news.

Still enjoying the data Indy, thanks for your continued work on this.

I usually take a look at the TSA stats while waiting for the days trips (Central America today...wee) and I just saw they're running a full 4 year comparison. Should be some good info for your numbers,

We're still balls to the wall on the corp front. FOB's jammed up, metal everywhere. We almost had to fly on Christmas due to the workload but managed to stretch out a and got everyone home prior to the Christmas break except for a couple poor Canadians. They got caught up in their COVId protocol. They're just as hard on corp inbound to Canada as they are regular pax flights. We've got to get tested every time flying into Canada. Cheers all and Happy New Year...

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:44 pm

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:35 pm

Tap the breaks on all that TATL capacity.

https://www.airlines.org/dataset/impact ... a-updates/

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:39 pm

Visual for just how bad TPAC & Canada LFs have fallen off....

https://www.airlines.org/dataset/impact ... -updates/#

UPlog

Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:05 pm

American Express CEO Stephen Squeri says corporate travel will never be the same again after Covid-19 pushed companies to shift to remote work and adopt a new mindset moving forward which will impact travel needs.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... the-office

And American Express as the world’s biggest corporate travel agency should know after hearing from thousands of their clients.

LAXdude1023

Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:58 pm

UPlog wrote:
American Express CEO Stephen Squeri says corporate travel will never be the same again after Covid-19 pushed companies to shift to remote work and adopt a new mindset moving forward which will impact travel needs.

And American Express as the world’s biggest corporate travel agency should know after hearing from thousands of their clients.

"Never be the same" is a wide range.

Part of my job is analyzing corporate travel trends. If by "never mean the same" he means 20% reduction in 2019 levels, I agree. If he means a dramatic reduction where its no longer the airlines bread and butter, I disagree.

Western727

Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:42 pm

LAXdude1023 wrote:
UPlog wrote:

Part of my job is analyzing corporate travel trends. If by "never mean the same" he means 20% reduction in 2019 levels, I agree. If he means a dramatic reduction where its no longer the airlines bread and butter, I disagree.

I'm with you on the 20-ish % reduction. While only an anecdote, I WFH as does most of my company, but we still are doing in-person quarterly c-suite and departmental retreats. And our sales executives are still traveling.

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:00 pm

Western727 wrote:
LAXdude1023 wrote:
UPlog wrote:

I'm with you on the 20-ish % reduction. While only an anecdote, I WFH as does most of my company, but we still are doing in-person quarterly c-suite and departmental retreats. And our sales executives are still traveling.

There is no such thing as a permanent 20% (or any other %) reduction of corporate travel. Corporate travel doesn't just reach XYZ% of 2019 and stop forever, corporate travel is indexed to economic growth.

I you are saying 80% of 2019 by 2025, then that is a different story.

tphuang

Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:52 pm

different part of the country experience corporate travel differently. Coastal states do tend to have more people working from home so corporate travel as part of overall spending probably will be down. I'm not sure this would actually apply to places where people are working in office. Also, in terms of absolute dollars, we are obviously going to surpass 2019 levels at some point. I'm assuming we are all talking about % here.

32andBelow

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:09 pm

airbazar wrote:
Miamiairport wrote:
Late evening departures seem like toast. MIA is a ghost town after 8PM. I agree it’s going to take several more months for business travel to recover. Also the suits & bean counters are going to be shoving virtual down our throats for a while. Until it proves to be the disaster it will become.

A couple of months? The liability of making employees risk getting sick is too great for companies to allow anything other than the most essential of business travel. Especially if it requires gatherings of people. As long as we're officially in a Pandemic no insurance will cover that.
It should go without saying that airlines have better figure out how to make money without the passengers at the front of the plane, for quite some time.

Everyone is getting sick and no one knows where they got sick. Eventually Covid is going to have to be normalized like all the other common illnesses

LAXintl

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:53 pm

UPlog wrote:

:checkmark:

I am sure he did not make the comment out of thin air, and probably has solid insights from what he hears from clients.

In my job and my family, I see it every day. WFH/Remote work has changed the landscape and need for any travel. Many companies are pivoting to new work models with less travel for host of reasons - health, cost, quality of life, sustainability etc.

32andBelow wrote:
Everyone is getting sick and no one knows where they got sick. Eventually, Covid is going to have to be normalized like all the other common illnesses

Do you want to be the company that had a super spreader event at your meeting? Or how about ignoring ongoing health and safety warnings to avoid travel and still send your employees somewhere?

Plus you have states like California, where the worker comp law provision was updated and the legal presumption is that you contracted COVID at work and its up to the employer to prove otherwise.
https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/ ... ption.aspx

Companies simply don't want the liability, especially when remote work has been largely so successful for many. Saw LA Business Journal story in December that mentioned 2/3 of Los Angeles professional services firms were happy with their remote work models. National office occupancy rates bear out that most offices are empty (Kastle Systems says their national occupancy barometer is 30.1% occupied as of 1/19).

32andBelow

Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:57 pm

LAXintl wrote:
UPlog wrote:

:checkmark:

I am sure he did not make the comment out of thin air, and probably has solid insights from what he hears from clients.

In my job and my family, I see it every day. WFH/Remote work has changed the landscape and need for any travel. Many companies are pivoting to new work models with less travel for host of reasons - health, cost, quality of life, sustainability etc.

32andBelow wrote:
Everyone is getting sick and no one knows where they got sick. Eventually, Covid is going to have to be normalized like all the other common illnesses

Do you want to be the company that had a super spreader event at your meeting? Or how about ignoring ongoing health and safety warnings to avoid travel and still send your employees somewhere?

Plus you have states like California, where the worker comp law provision was updated and the legal presumption is that you contracted COVID at work and its up to the employer to prove otherwise.
https://www.shrm.org/resourcesandtools/ ... ption.aspx

Companies simply don't want the liability, especially when remote work has been largely so successful for many. Saw LA Business Journal story in December that mentioned 2/3 of Los Angeles professional services firms were happy with their remote work models. National office occupancy rates bear out that most offices are empty (Kastle Systems says their national occupancy barometer is 30.1% occupied as of 1/19).

I’m not saying we have to go back to the office. But I think these in person 1-4 times a year team/company meetings and retreats are going to become common place as time goes on.

LAXdude1023

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:11 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
Western727 wrote:
LAXdude1023 wrote:

There is no such thing as a permanent 20% (or any other %) reduction of corporate travel. Corporate travel doesn't just reach XYZ% of 2019 and stop forever, corporate travel is indexed to economic growth.

Right. I’m getting paid to analyze and project corporate travel trends and I have no crystal ball. I think people who act certain that things will be a certain way are trying to give answers they don’t have.

frmrCapCadet

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:45 pm

The trend line for corporate travel was rising, we should be what? 4-6% over 2019 now.

Western727

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:17 pm

LAXdude1023 wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:
Western727 wrote:

Right. I’m getting paid to analyze and project corporate travel trends and I have no crystal ball. I think people who act certain that things will be a certain way are trying to give answers they don’t have.

Noted. Still, to suggest that corp travel won't return to historical levels at some point in the next few years I think is too pessimistic.

LAXdude1023

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:30 pm

Western727 wrote:
LAXdude1023 wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Noted. Still, to suggest that corp travel won't return to historical levels at some point in the next few years I think is too pessimistic.

I don't think people can know of course, but I think there is way too much pessimism regarding the future of corporate travel right now. It does depend on industry of course. Tech based corporate travel probably will be lower long term because that industry is already primed to embrace that. Stuff like sales, finance, energy, etc. based corporate travel isn't going anywhere long term.

PSU.DTW.SCE

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:31 pm

Assuming we don't see another severe variant, I would venture to guess we will likely achieve the steady-state of the "new normal" for domestic business travel by Late-Summer / Early-Fall 2022.
If companies are planning to bring people back to offices (that haven't already), and/or those that want/need to be back in a office (that aren't already) , and/or those that want/need to travel (that aren't already) will likely all be doing so by this summer / early fall.

If they aren't doing it by this summer / early-fall, then they probably never will. That will be just that. Some of these decisions are made at the individual level, some of these made at the corporate level. Small and mid-sized businesses will almost entirely return to pre-pandemic levels of travel. Large corporations are the ones that are definetely going to have less.

Yes, I think everyone agrees that the "new norm" / steady-state of domestic business travel by Q3 2022 will be a bit different, a bit less, and a different profile than what it was in 2019. However 70-80% recovery of domestic business travel by this fall is entirely plausible. Then as others have said, there will be just net-organic growth upward from that point forward.

International business travel is much farther out in terms of recover since there are a lot entities involved. Steady-state in the new-norm of business travel is best-case for TATL in Summer 2023, and who knows for TPAC.

---

Also there needs to be a differentiation between "return to office" and "return to travel". There is a myriad of anything from fully remote to fully in-office and everything in between. Everyone agrees coming out of these there are going to be more fully-remote, more hybrid, more distributed teams. Some of these models are actually going to add incremental personal and business travel for some people. In others it will reduce business travel.

The biggest thing that is going to take a hit is the "co-location-by-default" travel that many consultancies and professional services were doing with default Mon-Thu travel to client sites. Even before the pandemic the big consulting & professional service firms we trying to move away from some of this. Realistically, this type of travel will likely be down 30-50% long term depending on the client's industry and type of work.

Another thing that I think is worth noting, is the impact on revenue of change fees. Right now there are no change fees. This was 9-digit / millions of dollars of revenue annually, and disproportionately paid for from business travelers / those using other people's money. That is going to be real interesting when they try to reinstate that revenue stream.
Last edited by PSU.DTW.SCE on Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

7673mech

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:36 pm

32andBelow wrote:
airbazar wrote:
Miamiairport wrote:
Late evening departures seem like toast. MIA is a ghost town after 8PM. I agree it’s going to take several more months for business travel to recover. Also the suits & bean counters are going to be shoving virtual down our throats for a while. Until it proves to be the disaster it will become.

A couple of months? The liability of making employees risk getting sick is too great for companies to allow anything other than the most essential of business travel. Especially if it requires gatherings of people. As long as we're officially in a Pandemic no insurance will cover that.
It should go without saying that airlines have better figure out how to make money without the passengers at the front of the plane, for quite some time.

Everyone is getting sick and no one knows where they got sick. Eventually Covid is going to have to be normalized like all the other common illnesses

Covid will be normalized and air travel will return when the hospitals aren't overrun by critical care covid cases.
Realized it varies by state but some states with bigger cities ahve to except patients from other states.

That said - while not good for the industry - im loving it - buy most of my seats and been sitting up front the last two years.

FlyingElvii

Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:49 pm

PSU.DTW.SCE wrote:
Assuming we don't see another severe variant, I would venture to guess we will likely achieve the steady-state of the "new normal" for domestic business travel by Late-Summer / Early-Fall 2022.
If companies are planning to bring people back to offices (that haven't already), and/or those that want/need to be back in a office (that aren't already) , and/or those that want/need to travel (that aren't already) will likely all be doing so by this summer / early fall.

If they aren't doing it by this summer / early-fall, then they probably never will. That will be just that. Some of these decisions are made at the individual level, some of these made at the corporate level. Small and mid-sized businesses will almost entirely return to pre-pandemic levels of travel. Large corporations are the ones that are definetely going to have less.

Yes, I think everyone agrees that the "new norm" / steady-state of domestic business travel by Q3 2022 will be a bit different, a bit less, and a different profile than what it was in 2019. However 70-80% recovery of domestic business travel by this fall is entirely plausible. Then as others have said, there will be just net-organic growth upward from that point forward.

International business travel is much farther out in terms of recover since there are a lot entities involved. Steady-state in the new-norm of business travel is best-case for TATL in Summer 2023, and who knows for TPAC.

4-7 Fed Interest rate increases between now and the end of the year are going to have a huge impact, I think.

LAXintl

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:51 pm

AA, DL, UA announce cuts to their March schedules by 40,000, 30,000, and 10,000 flights respectively.

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/air ... h-reality/

The cuts come during a normally key spring break travel period.

SEAorPWM

Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:05 pm

LAXintl wrote:
AA, DL, UA announce cuts to their March schedules by 40,000, 30,000, and 10,000 flights respectively.

I thought they said last week demand was looking better for March? :?

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:32 pm

SEAorPWM wrote:
LAXintl wrote:

It is looking better for March. You have to put context around flight reduction numbers, that's why cuts are normally reported in % of previous year terms.

For example, a cut of 100k flights across a whole month means nothing without knowing what % they were planning before, if they had previously scheduled 150% of 2019 vs. 100% of 2019 makes a huge difference.

Basically every airline is at or above 90% of 2019 seats (ASMs are slightly higher) for March. But that's not as sexy to report as, "XYZ airline SLASHES XYZ amount of flights."
https://myemail.constantcontact.com/Ail ... e7yU2oBU4o

stlgph

Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:52 pm

SEAorPWM wrote:
LAXintl wrote:

Staffing.

janders

Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:05 pm

Reviewing Alaska results, saw the following earnings call comment from Andrew Harrison the chief commercial officer as to the state of corporate travel in Seattle.

Yes. Hunter, you’ve hit on, obviously, a very key point. And I just – our business come back to 50% in December. I’m just going to say the largest tech companies. The air travel is anywhere down from 70% to 90% right now. They are not traveling. And that impacts the volumes in those high-tech markets. As far as general demand, as I said earlier, I don’t see a willingness to pay really means issue. It’s just volumes really the challenge for these flights.

MartijnNL

Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:45 pm

FlyingElvii wrote:
I hate to break it to everyone, but we are never going back to THE BEFORE TIME. Politics is already seeing to that.

What makes you think so? Do you mean U.S. politics? Several European countries have already done away with all restrictions. No more masks, no more keeping distance, no more testing for travelling. They ARE back to the before time. I am sure more countries will follow.

MohawkWeekend

Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:42 pm

I posted on another thread that Jet-A is now over $2.50 a gallon. Brent crude (benchmark) is over $90. If it remains that high, fuel costs for each of the US majors increase by $1.5 billion this year vs last.
I asked when we would begin to see the airlines react - might this now be the case? Recall that the airlines have already sold a lot of their capacity around spring break. No going back to those passengers and asking for a fuel adjustment.

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:06 pm

SESGDL

Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:27 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

International searches are still down over 25%, how in the world is that back to normal?

Jeremy

Nicknuzzii

Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:48 pm

SESGDL wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

International searches are still down over 25%, how in the world is that back to normal?

Jeremy

I think he meant back to the normal trend before omicron.

Exeiowa

Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:49 pm

More normal maybe, who knows what's normal or is this the new normal? Or continuing waves of increases in COVID will be normal and thing become cyclical as we go through each one with cycles of demand following a few weeks behind.

Western727

Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:28 pm

Nicknuzzii wrote:
SESGDL wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Jeremy

My interpretation was that Midwestindy was referring to the domestic search % which is back to the level it was 3 years prior.

SESGDL

Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:49 pm

Western727 wrote:
Nicknuzzii wrote:
SESGDL wrote:

Jeremy

My interpretation was that Midwestindy was referring to the domestic search % which is back to the level it was 3 years prior.

Maybe he should’ve specified that then. Cause things have by no means returned to normal.

Jeremy

IceCream

Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:22 am

SESGDL wrote:
Western727 wrote:
Nicknuzzii wrote:

Maybe he should’ve specified that then. Cause things have by no means returned to normal.

Jeremy

I don't think it's that big of a deal. I've been following this thread for a while and it's pretty clear he means the trends are going back to what they were before Omicron.

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:10 pm

IceCream wrote:
SESGDL wrote:
Western727 wrote:

Jeremy

I don't think it's that big of a deal. I've been following this thread for a while and it's pretty clear he means the trends are going back to what they were before Omicron.

Agreed.

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:59 pm

Bookings heading in the right direction, but fuel isn't. With airlines being very cautious with additional capacity, there is going to be strong upward pressure on fares come summer time.

https://www.iata.org/en/publications/ec ... l-monitor/

Western727

Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:37 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
Bookings heading in the right direction, but fuel isn't. With airlines being very cautious with additional capacity, there is going to be strong upward pressure on fares come summer time.

Wow, roughly 50% climb in jet fuel prices since late Aug. So the TL;DR, for me, is: stop procrastinating and book airline tickets soon for upcoming trips for which dates have firmed up. Thanks, Midwestindy.

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:53 pm

Highest booking levels since 2020:

https://datastudio.google.com/u/0/repor ... page/T4qIB

Western727 wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Wow, roughly 50% climb in jet fuel prices since late Aug. So the TL;DR, for me, is: stop procrastinating and book airline tickets soon for upcoming trips for which dates have firmed up. Thanks, Midwestindy.

Indeed, for Spring Break you can see fares are already tracking along 2019 levels.

This is an estimate from early January when COVID was spiking and fuel was cheaper. Even then they projected prices near 2019 by April.

https://media.hopper.com/research/consu ... nuary-2022

LAXintl

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:44 pm

Two more tidbits how large corp travel lags and SMEs are the ones traveling business.

Kyle Mabry AA VP global sales had an interview with Travel Weekly where he stated businesses traveling now are those whose livelihood depends on being face-to-face, and where travel is a necessity and cant be replaced by other forms of communication.
AA's large corporate demand was stuck at 40% of pre-pandemic levels, while SMEs were headed 60%+. He hopes more discretionary biz travel returns in 2022 and large corp travel policies loosen, but this really depends on making companies feel comfortable and confident about travel and lifting of global restrictions before we can see a recovery with true momentum.

Meanwhile Hilton Hotels CEO Christopher Nassetta said to BTN, it was the SMEs that travel "heavily" now. “We found that large corporates disappeared, but the SME's were still out there more than others. Why? Because their business requires them to be out there,” said Nassetta."

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:30 pm

Friday was the busiest travel day since the busiest day of Thanksgiving Break.

PHX, SJU, JAX, CHS, RSW, PBI, BDL, CVG, CLE, MIA, e.t.c. are all above 2019 levels of search interest
https://www.kayak.com/flight-trends

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:02 pm

Corporate bookings at 57% of 2019

https://www2.arccorp.com/about-us/newsr ... y-27-2022/

Summer bookings coming in stronger and earlier than 2021, no surprise there.
https://datastudio.google.com/u/0/repor ... page/bYtIB

SEAorPWM

Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:36 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

Anything on TATL bookings or searches last week? There are a lot of BS fear articles about travelling anywhere to Europe flying around right now.

32andBelow

Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:46 pm

Midwestindy wrote:

I think corporate is going to get really hard to capture if everyone is working from home and possibly in different cities

Midwestindy
Topic Author

Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:17 pm

SEAorPWM wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

Anything on TATL bookings or searches last week? There are a lot of BS fear articles about travelling anywhere to Europe flying around right now.

Not sure on TATL but Euro bookings are taking a hit:

"Ryanair, the discount carrier and Europe's biggest airline by passengers, suffered a 20% week-over-week drop in bookings on Thursday and Friday last week, after the start of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, "according to Chief Executive Michael O'Leary.
https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/russia ... ATEli6dT1e

casinterest

Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:26 pm

32andBelow wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

I think corporate is going to get really hard to capture if everyone is working from home and possibly in different cities

I think you will see the opposite as mask mandates drop. People are going to have to start traveling to see management and get training that has been put off for 2 years.

I think you will see a major boom in Business travel in April/May.

Jshank83

Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:37 pm

casinterest wrote:
32andBelow wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

I think you will see the opposite as mask mandates drop. People are going to have to start traveling to see management and get training that has been put off for 2 years.

One other thing to note. My wife's company is letting people be mostly remote but is going to make them come into the office some, even if they don't live in the city. So they will have to fly in for a week every few months. Not sure how common that will be but that is travel that before wouldn't have happened. Might close the gap a bit.

32andBelow

Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:00 pm

casinterest wrote:
32andBelow wrote:
Midwestindy wrote:

I agree that will happen. My point is more like I can see people buying cheap tickets on spirit or southwest or something if they choose to live outside the city of their official base. So some travel that is actually business might look more like leisure going forwards. The lines won’t be as clear

casinterest

Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:05 pm

32andBelow wrote:
casinterest wrote:
32andBelow wrote:

I agree that will happen. My point is more like I can see people buying cheap tickets on spirit or southwest or something if they choose to live outside the city of their official base. So some travel that is actually business might look more like leisure going forwards. The lines won’t be as clear

I think the lines will be clear. Too much booking by corporate HR's and they have survey sampling as well.

32andBelow

Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:12 pm

casinterest wrote:
32andBelow wrote:
casinterest wrote:

I think the lines will be clear. Too much booking by corporate HR's and they have survey sampling as well.

I’m not sure companies will pay for all the people that decided to move and work remotely during the pandemic. At least not for the flight from their new home to the companies home office

casinterest

Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:06 pm

32andBelow wrote:
casinterest wrote:
32andBelow wrote:

I’m not sure companies will pay for all the people that decided to move and work remotely during the pandemic. At least not for the flight from their new home to the companies home office

Some will some won't depending on the job and title, but for the companies that it matters most for, there will be Realignments to meet the needs.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos