Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

Antaras
Topic Author

Vietnam's first leisure airline - Vietravel Airlines - plans first flight in December

Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:26 pm

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/business/c ... 77601.html
Leading tour company Vietravel has received the license for its airline and will operate its first flight in December.
If things go to plan Vietravel Airlines would start flying on December 18 instead of 2021 as originally planned, Nguyen Quoc Ky, chairman, and founder of the company said at an aviation business forum organized by Forbes Vietnam on Thursday.

The decision came as the Covid-19 pandemic forced the company to change its strategy and "wholly" focus on the domestic market, he said.

Vietravel expects to get delivery of three aircraft in the first year, and five more by the fifth year. It will mainly carry people booking its tours but also some commercial passengers, Ky said.

Owned by Vietravel - one of the biggest tourism groups of the countries - Vietravel Airlines already has a strong back-up as well as a large source of passengers.
Even though launching a new airline seems stupid these days, Vietravel has good reasons to do that. One of the reasons is that the Vietnamese domestic market is (almost) fully recovered when all carriers' capacity is now 80%~90% as comparisons to the pre-Covid days.
As mentioned, Vietravel expects at least three aircraft for its first year. Base on many sources, it is talking for two A321ceo from Avolon, one B737-800 from ATTECH, and seems like the carrier has secured its first airframes - a former Arkia A321neoLR from the lessor MG Aviation reg. 4X-AGN. The airframe is being stored at Tucson and we may see it sporting Vietravel's new livery in the next few weeks.

Besides those mentioned dry-leased airframes, Vietravel is also confirmed talking with other local carriers such as Vietnam Airlines and VietJet Air to wet-lease some more birds. Both VN and VJ replied that they are seriously considering the deals.

With those leased airframes. the carrier expects to carry up to 1 million pax in its first year of operation.
How do you think about this newbie? A risky and wise move, or a suicidal move?
If you disagree with my statement, assume that it was just a joke :duck:

oldJoe

Re: Vietnam's first leisure airline - Vietravel Airlines - plans first flight in December

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:24 am

When I read trough the the linked article simply said :suicidal move !
the last sentence of the article says it all :
The Covid-19 outbreak has hit all of them hard, forcing them to cancel all international flights and most domestic ones in the second and third quarters.

Antaras
Topic Author

Re: Vietnam's first leisure airline - Vietravel Airlines - plans first flight in December

Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:58 am

oldJoe wrote:
When I read trough the the linked article simply said :suicidal move !
the last sentence of the article says it all :
The Covid-19 outbreak has hit all of them hard, forcing them to cancel all international flights and most domestic ones in the second and third quarters.

Nah it was the story of 2 months ago. And this is the recent days:
Antaras wrote:
One of the reasons is that the Vietnamese domestic market is (almost) fully recovered when all carriers' capacity is now 80%~90% as comparisons to the pre-Covid days.

MrHMSH

Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:08 am

A Vietnam-registered 737, sacrilege!

I hope to see this new carrier succeed, but with airlines not short of capacity to cater to the domestic market it does seem a bad time.

LTEN11

Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:05 am

MrHMSH wrote:

I hope to see this new carrier succeed, but with airlines not short of capacity to cater to the domestic market it does seem a bad time.

Better get used to it, doesn't Vietjet have a hundred MAX's on order ?

TWA302

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:42 pm

MrHMSH wrote:

How so? Pacific Airlines had 737s

https://www.airliners.net/photo/Pacific-Airlines/Boeing-737-43Q/1345605/L

MrHMSH

Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:10 pm

LTEN11 wrote:
MrHMSH wrote:

Better get used to it, doesn't Vietjet have a hundred MAX's on order ?

200! They'll at least bring some variety to Vietnam's airports, apart from the odd A359 or 789, A32Xs are pretty much all you see!

TWA302 wrote:

Was a joke at how many A32Xs there are in Vietnam.

aemoreira1981

Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:51 pm

The reason for so many A321s in Vietnam is probably because you have so many people (96 million) in such a small space, and also the route between SGN and HAN is the busiest in the world or close to it (pre-COVID-19)...from either to DAD must also be super-busy too. The A21N also can carry belly cargo, a must for VN and likely QH as well.

As for the first plane for Vietravel, I expect that IZ is wet-leasing the A21N (they own the plane in question...MG Aviation and Arkia are owned by the same US-based company)...same for the 73Hs until Vietravel can secure more A321/A21N frames (once Israel travel rebounds, that plane would go back to IZ). As for VJ, their first MAX 8 200 has already been assigned line number 7859. I could see more MAX 8 200s coming once the model is proven safe to fly again, because that's more capacity than the A20N (VJ has no A20N on order, but does have 58 more A21Ns on order on top of 14 delivered (3 Cabin Flex)). BL could be looking at the MAX 8 200 as well. I do believe that Vietnam is ready for a third private mainline airline.

Antaras
Topic Author

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:25 pm

aemoreira1981 wrote:
As for the first plane for Vietravel, I expect that IZ is wet-leasing the A21N (they own the plane in question...MG Aviation and Arkia are owned by the same US-based company)...same for the 73Hs until Vietravel can secure more A321/A21N frames (once Israel travel rebounds, that plane would go back to IZ). As for VJ, their first MAX 8 200 has already been assigned line number 7859. I could see more MAX 8 200s coming once the model is proven safe to fly again, because that's more capacity than the A20N (VJ has no A20N on order, but does have 58 more A21Ns on order on top of 14 delivered (3 Cabin Flex)). BL could be looking at the MAX 8 200 as well. I do believe that Vietnam is ready for a third private mainline airline.

No, the airframe had permanently left the IZ fleet, and Vietravel said that it will dry-lease the airframe with a long-term contracts.

BL would never be looking for the Max 200 as the VN Group was never a 737 operator. BL and VN once operated a bunch of 733/734 some decades ago, and it was totally a nightmare with the Group.

Antaras
Topic Author

Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:01 pm

MrHMSH wrote:

Yeah, I finally see some 737NG with the "VN-A___" registration.

MrHMSH wrote:
Was a joke at how many A32Xs there are in Vietnam.

Well...that's a lot :D
QH: 19 (+1)
VJ: 75 (+5)
VN: 70 (+2)
BL: 15
Total: 179 Airbus A32x airframes are registered in Vietnam at this moment with 8 more to be delivered soon.
Based on planespotters, there are 217 airframes registered in Vietnam, means that around 82.5% of the Vietnamese fleet are A32x family. The remains are ATR72 (VASCO), B787 (VN & QH), and A350 (VN)

aemoreira1981 wrote:
The reason for so many A321s in Vietnam is probably because you have so many people (96 million) in such a small space, and also the route between SGN and HAN is the busiest in the world or close to it (pre-COVID-19)...from either to DAD must also be super-busy too. The A21N also can carry belly cargo, a must for VN and likely QH as well.

Yup the A321 is the favorite type of Vietnamese carriers.
Have a look at the A321 (ceo + neo) operators list in Vietnam:
VN: 70
VJ: 53 (+5)
QH: 7 (+1)
Total: 130 with 6 more due to be delivered, accomplished of nearly 60% of the nationwide fleet.
Interestingly the 200-seat 739 was completely kicked out of the game, however, the bigger 737-10 can be considered as a success in the Vietnamese market with an order of 80 frames from VJ.

In the future, besides 80 Max10 to VJ, we can see a bunch of A321neo coming, including Bamboo's MoU of 24x A321neo, dozens of airframes to VN in the future orders, and more than 100 A321neos to VJ

MIflyer12

Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:10 pm

aemoreira1981 wrote:
The reason for so many A321s in Vietnam is probably because you have so many people (96 million) in such a small space, and also the route between SGN and HAN is the busiest in the world or close to it (pre-COVID-19)...

Got a current source for that? This from 2018 shows it half the busiest route:

https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/ne ... 35626.html

Antaras
Topic Author

Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:15 pm

MIflyer12 wrote:
aemoreira1981 wrote:
The reason for so many A321s in Vietnam is probably because you have so many people (96 million) in such a small space, and also the route between SGN and HAN is the busiest in the world or close to it (pre-COVID-19)...

The newest 2020 data from OAG still listed HAN-SGN at the fourth worldwide busiest route on Earth, with 10,253,530 seats were sold.
https://www.oag.com/hubfs/free-reports/ ... 7825bd0d91
[page 5]

Besides HAN-SGN, DAD-ICN surprisingly became the fourth toughest competition routes on Earth with 9 operators slapping each other on the route and the frequencies of 13,163 [page 7]

aemoreira1981

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:34 pm

Antaras wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:
aemoreira1981 wrote:

The newest 2020 data from OAG still listed HAN-SGN at the fourth worldwide busiest route on Earth, with 10,253,530 seats were sold.
[page 5]

Besides HAN-SGN, DAD-ICN surprisingly became the fourth toughest competition routes on Earth with 9 operators slapping each other on the route and the frequencies of 13,163 [page 7]

DAD-ICN with 9 operators? I have to wonder how much cargo is moved on that route.

Antaras
Topic Author

Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:00 pm

aemoreira1981 wrote:
Antaras wrote:
Besides HAN-SGN, DAD-ICN surprisingly became the fourth toughest competition routes on Earth with 9 operators slapping each other on the route and the frequencies of 13,163.

DAD-ICN with 9 operators? I have to wonder how much cargo is moved on that route.

I don't know, as cargo isn't the main character of the route.

As Đà Nẵng is so-called "the second Seoul", it has been a popular travel destination for the Koreans to visit pre-Covid. However there are not much goods need to be transferred from DAD to ICN, expcept travellers' suitcases, I guess.
I believe that there is much larger cargo demand from HAN or SGN to ICN.

behramjee

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:18 pm

Since many people on this thread are asking, the top domestic passenger routes in Vietnam for the year 2019 (Jan-Dec) were as follows:

*Round trip pax below*

SGN-HAN grew from 6.35m in 2018 to 7.61m in 2019
SGN-DAD grew from 2.79m in 2018 to 3.18m in 2019
HAN-DAD grew from 2.28m in 2018 to 2.77m in 2019
SGN-PQC grew from 1.21m in 2018 to 1.42m in 2019
SGN-HPH grew from 1.12m in 2018 to 1.30m in 2019
SGN-CXR grew from 1.07m in 2018 to 1.19m in 2019

By the way some interesting info for all of you here which I'm sure no one knew as even I was shocked upon seeing it. The biggest international market segment in 2019 to/from Vietnam was DAD-ICN i.e. 2.15 million round trip passengers followed by HAN-ICN at 1.54 million each respectively.

Antaras
Topic Author

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:45 pm

behramjee wrote:
By the way some interesting info for all of you here which I'm sure no one knew as even I was shocked upon seeing it. The biggest international market segment in 2019 to/from Vietnam was DAD-ICN i.e. 2.15 million round trip passengers followed by HAN-ICN at 1.54 million each respectively.

Wow, I knew that ICN-DAD is busy, but I didn't think that it is the busiest int'l route of Vietnam. The traveling demand here is so big.
HAN-ICN, however, obviously there are plenty of loads of cargo to hold, as one of Samsung's biggest manufacture on Earth is just around 100 miles from HAN, and of course, there are millions of Samsung Galaxy phones need to be delivered from HAN back to its homeland ICN in S.Kr.
https://youtu.be/ggzxrsScjII

Antaras
Topic Author

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Vietravel received its Operation License:
Specifically, the Prime Minister agrees with the Ministry of Transport to grant an air transport business license (a.k.a OL) to Vietnam Travel Aviation Company Limited in accordance with Article 110 of the Law on Vietnam Civil Aviation.

The Ministry of Transport is allowed to receive comments of the ministries in the above documents, clarify the financial capacity of the business to ensure the minimum capital level as prescribed during the regular operation of Vietravel Airlines, on the basis of that the rule of time and performance is the level of the permit for air transport business for Vietravel Airlines on the basis of confirming the conditions in accordance with the law, in accordance with the context of the air transport school.

The only thing left is the AOC.

c933103

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:30 pm

aemoreira1981 wrote:
Antaras wrote:
MIflyer12 wrote:

[page 5]

A number of operators there are Korwan LCC caused by both the boom in the trend of Korean travelling to Vietnam as well as the trend of booming number of Korean LCC. So I don't think cargo would be that much.
It's pointless to attempt winning internet debate. 求同存異. よく見て・よく聞いて・よく考える
(≧▽≦) Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan! Nyan!
(≧▽≦) Meow Meow Meow! Meow Meow Meow Meow!
You are now at your youngest moment in your remaining life.

Antaras
Topic Author

Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:19 am

Here we go the first picture on the livery of this newbie, featured on two former-Condor (and Jet2 ntu) Airbus A321-211SL [MSN 6376 and 6979]
https://www.skyliner-aviation.de/viewph ... icid=10596
What the used to be:

marcogr12

Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:04 am

What the pax config.will be?
Flying is breathing..no planes no life..

Antaras
Topic Author

Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:09 am

marcogr12 wrote:

Y220, I guess.
As all aircraft due to be delivered to Vietravel are configured Y220 by their previous owner (Arkia, Condor)

A320B737NGCapt

Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:10 am

They were in 220Y, and as it’s a tour operator and new start up it will probably be in the sa,e configuration.

Antaras
Topic Author

Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:09 am

Some more view on this newbie's livery:
(c) Malcolm Nason

The tail-design is obviously inspired by...
Oman Air
(c) Boeing
or

Arkia:

MrHMSH

Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:03 am

Antaras wrote:
Here we go the first picture on the livery of this newbie, featured on two former-Condor (and Jet2 ntu) Airbus A321-211SL [MSN 6376 and 6979]
https://www.skyliner-aviation.de/viewph ... icid=10596
What the used to be:

Better than BL, but not a patch on VJ, VN or QH. Looking forward to seeing a different shade of A321!

Antaras
Topic Author

Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:45 pm

The authorities are doubting VIetravel's financial ability.
This newbie has to report its financial situation and status before receiving the AOC.

https://vnexplorer.net/clarifying-the-f ... 15765.html
Deputy Minister of Transport Le Anh Tuan said that the Ministry has assigned the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam to carry out this issue because the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam is currently the agency to receive and synthesize the project documents of establishing Vietravel Airlines.

Citing the financial statements of the third quarter of 2019 and the financial statements of the second quarter of 2020 of Vietravel Company (an enterprise that is listed on the UPCoM market and publicizes its financial statements), the Ministry of Finance said that, The capital source Vietravel Company invests in to contribute capital to establish Vietravel Airlines is taken from a separate, non-convertible bond issue within two years with the collateral being Vietravel Airlines’ payment account and opened at the Bank. Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial (VPBank).

Through reviewing the financial statements of the second quarter of 2020 of Vietravel’s parent company, the Ministry of Finance found that some indicators on the financial situation of the business as of June 30, 2020, need to be paid attention.

Specifically, the total liabilities of Vietravel are 1,578 billion, including short-term liabilities 862 billion, long-term liabilities is 715 billion; in which, short-term plus long-term financial lease loans and liabilities are 942 billion dong, accounting for 60% of total liabilities.

The ratio of liabilities to equity of Vietravel is up to 10.8 times, while the solvency ratio of due debts is 0.82 times. Profit before tax is 65 billion.

Antaras
Topic Author

Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:57 pm

The carrier is officially applying for the AOC, and it is projected to receive its AOC before 2021.
https://vnexplorer.net/vietravel-airlines-is-applying-for-an-aircraft-operator-certificate-a2020123922.html
Immediately after being granted the Air Transport Business License by the Ministry of Transport, Vietnam Travel Aviation Company Limited (Vietravel Airlines) is urgently completing the procedures to apply for an aircraft operator certificate (AOC).
Mr. Vo Huy Cuong, Deputy Director of the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam confirmed that the agency had received the application for an aircraft operator certificate (AOC) from Vietravel Airlines. The Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam is currently conducting an application assessment and verifying, as fast as mid-December, Vietravel Airlines can receive this certificate if it meets the requirements.

The initially registered fleet of VIetravel would consist of 3 airframes, including two A321-211ceo and one A321-251NX(LR)
(c) Brian Buckley
(c) Dayon W

VSMUT

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:29 pm

The A321LR, is that just because it is the only A321neo available or do they have plans to use its full range potential?

Antaras
Topic Author

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:41 pm

VSMUT wrote:
The A321LR, is that just because it is the only A321neo available or do they have plans to use its full range potential?

Perhaps it only gets anything that it could get. The A321LR is technically useless with carriers base in Vietnam.

- Australia: A321LR doesn't have enough range, A321XLR is needed.
- Japan/Korea/India: A321LR's range is unnecessary on these routes, regular A320/321neo/ceo is enough.
- Russia/Middle East/Southwest or West Asia: low demand, being over-served by existing carriers (VN, SU, EK, QR,...).

That is why most Vietnamese carriers choose to go with the regular A321neo (VN, VJ, QH) or jumped to A321XLR (VJ ordered 20, VN is also interested in a few dozens), but not a single one choose the LR, except this newbie when this LR is the best and only choice it can have.

VSMUT

Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:53 pm

Antaras wrote:

You sure you aren't mixing up statute miles and nautical miles? The A321LR is marketed as a 4000 nm range aircraft, Ho Chi Minh to Brisbane is "only" 3550 nm and Sydney is 3700 nm.

Out of Hanoi it could even reach Moscow, at 3650 nm.

Antaras
Topic Author

Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:20 pm

VSMUT wrote:
Antaras wrote:

You sure you aren't mixing up statute miles and nautical miles? The A321LR is marketed as a 4000 nm range aircraft, Ho Chi Minh to Brisbane is "only" 3550 nm and Sydney is 3700 nm.

Out of Hanoi it could even reach Moscow, at 3650 nm.

I'm sure about the range of the A321LR can technically fly Vietnam-Aussie routes. However, I guess that most carriers love a 1000 'statute' miles of extra range for diversion and wind condition, I think that it is a bit risky to carry 220 pax on an A321LR flying Vietnam-Aussie.

However, I believe that Vietravel has no plan operating mid2long haul flights such as to Aussie or Russia in the next few years, and in fact, it would initially be licensed domestic service only, the A321LR's added range is completely useless for this carrier unless the carrier would invest more and get the international service license from the authorities.

Antaras
Topic Author

Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:31 am

Vietravel has revealed its official uniform, ready for its introduction next few weeks:
@ Vietnam Air Forum

Antaras
Topic Author

Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:52 am

The carrier announces that a "big event" is coming on December 4th - the next 2 days.
https://www.facebook.com/VietravelAirli ... 509819348/
It can be:
- Vietravel to receive its first aircraft?
- Receive its AOC?

jeffrey0032j

Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:48 am

Seems like Vietnam will need an airline consolidation 5 years down the road.

Antaras
Topic Author

Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:22 am

jeffrey0032j wrote:
Seems like Vietnam will need an airline consolidation 5 years down the road.

Don't worry, there would be no more new carrier being approved and receiving AOC until 2023 in Vietnam.
In other words, after Vietravel we have to wait for at least 2 years until the next carrier to be founded and take off in Vietnam.

The Vietnamese market is now pretty "standard", you know, with "enough" competition in every market field:
In the Full-service market: Vietnam Airlines vs Bamboo Airways
In the Low-cost market: Vietjet Air vs Pacific Airlines (former Jetstar Pacific; owned by Vietnam Airlines)
In the Charter market: only the upcoming Vietravel Airlines; Vietjet and Bamboo have nonsignificant existence in this market and cannot make enough pressure on the newbie Vietravel (in fact, Vietravel [travel agent, like Thomas Cook] used to be Vietjet's and Bamboo's charter customer until it decided to launch its own airline).

As you see, the number of carriers is just enough so that there are competitions and no monopolism. In fact, with only 5+1 carriers (or just 3+1 if you merge Vietnam Airlines x Pacific Airlines x VASCO as there are all owned by Vietnam Airlines Group), it might be not even enough for a 100-million pax market without Covid-19. A 2-year pause after Vietravel's launch would be enough for the market to know what it needs, what the carrier should do, and also enough time for newbies such as Vietravel and Bamboo to have a strong foundation.

Antaras
Topic Author

Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:11 pm

The carrier's first A321-211WL reg. OE-IDP (to be VN-A278) is ferrying SNN-CAI-MCT-SGN on delivery
https://www.flightradar24.com/OEIDP/26378ebb

ILNFlyer

Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:59 pm

I wish them the best of luck and much success. Any positive news for airlines these days is welcome.

Antaras
Topic Author

Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:56 pm

ILNFlyer wrote:
I wish them the best of luck and much success. Any positive news for airlines these days is welcome.

Thank you, I'm sure that they will succeed. They have a stable source of customers and profit.
And their concept (charter) is totally new in Vietnam, and as they are the only one who's mining in that market in Vietnam, hope that they will make big sense.

Antaras
Topic Author

Fri Dec 04, 2020 6:11 pm

Hey yo welcome home baby
(Not really home, it based in HUI but landed in SGN).
Anyway, welcome a newbie to the market :duck:
Lưu Ngọc Tuấn via Vietnam Air Forum

Antaras
Topic Author

Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:37 pm

Antaras wrote:
marcogr12 wrote:

Y220, I guess.
As all aircraft due to be delivered to Vietravel are configured Y220 by their previous owner (Arkia, Condor)

A320B737NGCapt wrote:
They were in 220Y, and as it’s a tour operator and new start up it will probably be in the sa,e configuration.

Yes, I can confirm that Vietravel will keep the Y220 config.
Cut from this video: https://www.facebook.com/VietravelAirli ... 0412880791

Newest clips on TV recording the disinfection of the aircraft showing that it is still using ThomasCook/Condor seats and Vietravel was also confirming that the aircraft has 220 eco seats.
But Vietravel doesn't keep everything in its original state. Based on its Facebook post, it said that the airplane would be equipped with Wi-Fi and Wireless Entertainment system, quite a big deal with an A321ceo and a leisure carrier.

Antaras
Topic Author

Sat Dec 05, 2020 7:43 pm

MrHMSH wrote:

Seems like Vietravel has chosen the A321 instead. So no 737NG in Vietnam.
Maybe next time, perhaps 'til VJ brings some MAX home.

Antaras
Topic Author

Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:14 am

Vietravel revealed its official uniform, however I am so disappointed that it is 90% looks like Pacific Airlines.
Vietravel Airlines:
https://nld.com.vn/kinh-te/can-canh-may ... 708127.htm

Pacific Airlines:
https://kenh14.vn/pacific-airlines-chin ... 250245.chn

Antaras
Topic Author

Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:11 pm

The boarding pass form of the new carrier - Vietravel - is "leaked".
Noticeably, seems like Vietravel will recieve the IATA code VU, and with me this is a very nice code.
The presence of the IATA code is also hinting that this carrier is almost getting its own AOC.

Guys say hello to VU.

Antaras
Topic Author

Sat Dec 26, 2020 4:53 pm

The carrier announced that it has received its own AOC.

1. VU will launch its first flight on mid-January, connecting the triangle HAN-HUI-SGN, eyes expansion to CXR, VDO, DAD and DLI. VU is also eyeing potential international markets (in the next few months) such as BKK, Middle East, and Northeast Asia:
2. Will also receive its next 2 aircraft (an A321-211WL and an A3321-251NX(LR)) in the next few weeks, fleet to reach 30 airframes in the next few years.
3. Market: to be a "hybrid carrier", the price to be between Vietjet (ULCC) and Bamboo (hybrid/full-service). Only sell the tickets for one class (Y) with 17 price levels (corresponding with the services provided with the price)

danipawa

Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:01 pm

Nice Livery

Antaras
Topic Author

Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:28 pm

danipawa wrote:
Nice Livery

Still not as good as other A321 livery in Vietnam :)

kriskim

Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:59 am

Antaras wrote:
Vietravel revealed its official uniform, however I am so disappointed that it is 90% looks like Pacific Airlines.
Vietravel Airlines:
https://nld.com.vn/kinh-te/can-canh-may ... 708127.htm

Pacific Airlines:
https://kenh14.vn/pacific-airlines-chin ... 250245.chn

Yes I completely agree, I feel like to those with an untrained eye, they would think that the FA’s are from the same company.
A world built upon connectivity.

Antaras
Topic Author

Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:13 pm

Vietravel annouces its first charter routes, suprisingly its hub HUI (City of Huế) is not included yet:
http://www.gcmap.com/mapui?P=SGN-HAN-CX ... AN-UIH-SGN

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos