Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
Ryga
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:26 am

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 7:28 am

First flight is supposedly scheduled for June.
AA AM BA BM BY DP DY EK MH PG RJ TK U2 VS Y2 ZB Z2 5J 9W

738 752 762ER/3ER 77W 788/9
A319/20/21 A332/3
E190
ATR 72-600
Jetstream 32
CRJ200ER
 
tommy1808
Posts: 14563
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 7:56 am

MileHFL400 wrote:
Finally! Hopefully we ll see an uptake in sales at some point.


I am sure there will be. Economics should be great, and whenever field performance isn´t an issue, it should be attractive for airlines.

best regards
Thomas
Well, there is prophecy in the bible after all: 2 Timothy 3:1-6
 
Noshow
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 8:07 am

How is this gear working? Is it extending during the moment of rotation whenever weight is taken off the wheels or does it sit higher on the ground than other MAXes?
 
User avatar
LAX772LR
Posts: 13984
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 8:54 am

Noshow wrote:
How is this gear working? Is it extending during the moment of rotation whenever weight is taken off the wheels or does it sit higher on the ground than other MAXes?

9 inch (23cm) vertical extension as the aircraft rotates.

Video illustration:
https://youtu.be/F4IGl4OizM4?t=38
I myself, suspect a more prosaic motive... ~Thranduil
 
oldannyboy
Posts: 2635
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:28 am

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 9:02 am

Awww Gawd. AT LAST. Hurrah. This is the 'proper' stretch that we've all been waiting for, not the half-assed -900s. Finally the better sized bigger variant that should hopefully address that sweeter spot in the market that the -900s have been unable to.

(I am purposefully NOT making any reference to the 757 lest the conversation quickly starts going south...or sideways! :spin: )
 
Opus99
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 9:10 am

Very much looking forward to the MAX10. Hopefully the first flight will be next week. We are hearing on a.net that it’s early June. We June 1st is on Tuesday
 
Noshow
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 9:14 am

Thanks for the video. So it is just extending on rotation.
 
FriscoHeavy
Posts: 1841
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 4:31 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 1:28 pm

Noshow wrote:
Thanks for the video. So it is just extending on rotation.


Correct, but should have a pretty significant impact (in a good way) on takeoff performance. No, it will never be a 757, but it should be drastically improved over what the -10MAX performance would have been like had they not done the gear extension.
Whatever
 
Noshow
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 2:06 pm

Does it have some tailstrike protection? It's a long one.
 
Opus99
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 2:12 pm

Noshow wrote:
Does it have some tailstrike protection? It's a long one.

I think it does. Doesn’t every 737 have it?
 
orlandocfi
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:53 am

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 2:24 pm

Opus99 wrote:
Noshow wrote:
Does it have some tailstrike protection? It's a long one.

I think it does. Doesn’t every 737 have it?


Only on the -800/-8 and larger, I believe. It would require a pretty serious lapse in judgment to tail strike the smaller ones!
 
Opus99
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: 737 MAX 10 being readied for flight tests

Fri May 28, 2021 2:29 pm

orlandocfi wrote:
Opus99 wrote:
Noshow wrote:
Does it have some tailstrike protection? It's a long one.

I think it does. Doesn’t every 737 have it?


Only on the -800/-8 and larger, I believe. It would require a pretty serious lapse in judgment to tail strike the smaller ones!

Oh okay that makes sense
 
Noshow
Posts: 2513
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:20 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri May 28, 2021 4:18 pm

Does the -10 have MCAS? There were reports it wouldn't need one due to the fuselage length and stability.
 
Opus99
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri May 28, 2021 5:29 pm

Noshow wrote:
Does the -10 have MCAS? There were reports it wouldn't need one due to the fuselage length and stability.

I believe it also has MCAS
 
SXDFC
Posts: 2123
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri May 28, 2021 6:49 pm

The other day, I spotted one of WN’s newer MAXs (N8812Q), and I noticed it’s red beacon has a similar pattern to the 787. Older MAXs have the traditional short flash. When did this begin being installed?
 
orlandocfi
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:53 am

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri May 28, 2021 7:13 pm

The newer ones have LED beacons. It seems like a change they made to the ones built since mid 2019 during the max grounding.
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun May 30, 2021 4:08 pm

Oykie wrote:

It seems that deliveries are starting to pick up. How many have been delivered and how many are in storage now? Anyone wants to gues the current monthly production. I read recently it was single digits.


At the time of writing this, 737 Max location inventory is :

BFI: 67 (5 delivered : 3 GECAS, 2 QATAR)
RNT: 5 (counting only the ones which have flown and since returned there)
PAE: 0
MWH: 217
SKF: 57
VCV: 34
 
Oykie
Posts: 2039
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:21 am

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun May 30, 2021 4:40 pm

RobK wrote:
Oykie wrote:

It seems that deliveries are starting to pick up. How many have been delivered and how many are in storage now? Anyone wants to gues the current monthly production. I read recently it was single digits.


At the time of writing this, 737 Max location inventory is :

BFI: 67 (5 delivered : 3 GECAS, 2 QATAR)
RNT: 5 (counting only the ones which have flown and since returned there)
PAE: 0
MWH: 217
SKF: 57
VCV: 34


Thank you for a detailed inventory list. I count 380 left to be delivered from your list. Do you have a inventory list from the peak of the grounding or maximum number parked planes that was built, but not delivered? I read on Wikipedia that 476 had
been delivered by April and that a total of 393 planes where in service by the time of the grounding. If these numbers are correct, Boeing have delivered at least 83 of the parked and undelivered 737 MAX since the grounding was lifted.
Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large, then go make that dream real - Donald Douglas
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun May 30, 2021 5:13 pm

I didn't keep those records, no, but I did periodically post the storage status over the course of the grounding so there may be something in my old posts. Would be too much work to try and calculate it back now as one would have to piece together what was at RNT at the same time.
 
User avatar
Revelation
Posts: 26326
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:37 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun May 30, 2021 7:55 pm

Nice visual of at least half the parked fleet at MWH:

https://twitter.com/royalscottking/stat ... 81/photo/1
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own
 
FromCDGtoSYD
Posts: 467
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:29 am

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon May 31, 2021 2:38 am

Never realised how such a sight could be so beautiful yet sad at the same time
 
Oykie
Posts: 2039
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:21 am

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon May 31, 2021 3:29 pm

RobK wrote:
I didn't keep those records, no, but I did periodically post the storage status over the course of the grounding so there may be something in my old posts. Would be too much work to try and calculate it back now as one would have to piece together what was at RNT at the same time.


No worries, keep up the good work enlightening us and sharing info! It’s really appreciated
Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large, then go make that dream real - Donald Douglas
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 3226
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon May 31, 2021 10:10 pm

Another Icelandair delivery, MAX 8 TF-ICB.
https://www.flightradar24.com/ICE6082/27e4fe82
 
User avatar
WoodysAeroimag
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:42 am

ikolkyo wrote:
Another Icelandair delivery, MAX 8 TF-ICB.
https://www.flightradar24.com/ICE6082/27e4fe82


It is actually a MAX 9 - FR24 is incorrect.

7425 44568 TF-ICB 737-9 IcelandAir - Delivery departure as ICE6082
Image7425 44568 TF-ICB 737-9 IcelandAir by 737 MAX Production, on Flickr
Tracking MAX Production https://737-max.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar
WoodysAeroimag
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:43 am

7503 43393 N979AK 737-9 Alaska Airlines - Next EcoDemonstrator
Image7503 43393 N979AK 737-9 Alaska Airlines by 737 MAX Production, on Flickr
Tracking MAX Production https://737-max.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 3226
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:46 am

WoodysAeroimag wrote:
ikolkyo wrote:
Another Icelandair delivery, MAX 8 TF-ICB.
https://www.flightradar24.com/ICE6082/27e4fe82


It is actually a MAX 9 - FR24 is incorrect.

7425 44568 TF-ICB 737-9 IcelandAir - Delivery departure as ICE6082
Image7425 44568 TF-ICB 737-9 IcelandAir by 737 MAX Production, on Flickr


Indeed it is, I found it odd that it was labeled a -8 when I knew -ICA and -ICC were -9s.
 
SXDFC
Posts: 2123
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:52 am

Thanks for the response about the LED beacons. Another question I have is this. How many white tail -8s and -9s are there?
 
User avatar
FiscAutTecGarte
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Re: 737-10 First flight?

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:47 pm

Any news on the MAX10? This third AOA sensor is virtual correct? It's not a physical sensor, no?

It taxi'd for the first time more than a year ago (March 3rd 2020).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQxxkS8lBM

Watching TAXI videos of the 9MAX and the 10MAX.... you can't really see any difference... the 5' stretch is hardly discernable and you certainly can't notice that the 10gear is 9" longer than the 9gear. just too subtle of differences between the two planes.

Will be interesting to see seating charts of the two planes. I imagine most airlines will just put two more rows of 3x3 seating.... however does the presence of the typeII door aft of the wing change how the existing rows are laid out?
learning never stops...

FischAutoTechGarten is the full handle and it reflects my interest. It's abbreviated to fit A.net short usernames.
 
Opus99
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: 737-10 First flight?

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:49 pm

Max 10 flight should happen in the coming days
 
Opus99
Posts: 2255
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: 737-10 First flight?

Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:50 pm

 
User avatar
FiscAutTecGarte
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:11 pm

OK... looks like the MAX10 1st flight topic got merged with this one... that's fine...

I understand that it only resumed taxi tests 12 days ago... after more than a year.

It will be interesting to see what 'next couple of days, or sorry coming days' means. I haven't found anything published on the Boeing site.

They've still just built the one prototype. Perhaps they are delaying building another until the impact of the Pilot Cockpit Interface Study is complete? that would eliminate re-work. I wonder if the single prototype includes any new modifications as a result of this study?
learning never stops...

FischAutoTechGarten is the full handle and it reflects my interest. It's abbreviated to fit A.net short usernames.
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:07 pm

FiscAutTecGarte wrote:
OK... looks like the MAX10 1st flight topic got merged with this one... that's fine...

I understand that it only resumed taxi tests 12 days ago... after more than a year.

It will be interesting to see what 'next couple of days, or sorry coming days' means. I haven't found anything published on the Boeing site.

They've still just built the one prototype. Perhaps they are delaying building another until the impact of the Pilot Cockpit Interface Study is complete? that would eliminate re-work. I wonder if the single prototype includes any new modifications as a result of this study?


:confused:

There are 2. The 2nd one only came out briefly back in March last year and has been back inside since.

If first flight is soon then that probably means that the 737-7 is about to be certified. They usually start on a new model straight after a test program ends on another model which imo will be the 737-7 as the 777-9 has a long way to go yet.

Speaking of UA, their first 737-8 has been out at RNT for a few days and is parked in stall A9 unpainted.
 
User avatar
Revelation
Posts: 26326
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:37 pm

Re: 737-10 First flight?

Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:55 pm

FiscAutTecGarte wrote:
Any news on the MAX10? This third AOA sensor is virtual correct? It's not a physical sensor, no?

From one week ago:

Revelation wrote:
Opus99 wrote:
WoodysAeroimag wrote:
First Flight will occur in early June from what I've been told.

Hmm nice. Does that mean they would’ve applied the synthetic airspeed censor on the MAX10s?

I'm pretty sure I've read that Boeing has found an approach to meet the EASA's concerns by enhancing the current system without adding synthetic airspeed.

Since I can't find a link right now, consider this my opinion. :-)

Regardless, it would not mean they changed anything regarding airspeed sensing since they are flying on an experimental certificate and with this they can do pretty much anything they want to do.

Eventually they need to switch over to the final system if they want the testing to apply towards certification.

So it really has no bearing on first flight, they can fly without it, just like they were ferrying around MAXes before the MCAS fix was available.

Now I have found a link:

However, in a document alongside the ungrounding order, EASA dropped the proposal for a third “synthetic” sensor on the grounds that Boeing had promised other ways of securing data.

It said Boeing had agreed to develop further changes “within two years” to improve fault-monitoring and allow pilots easily to select the right data.

An EASA spokeswoman said the solution now being considered by Boeing was different from a third sensor but “broadly aligned”. She declined further comment on proprietary details.

A Boeing spokesman said: “We will address all regulatory requirements, technical needs and testing requirements.”

Ref: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-boei ... SKBN29W17U

As the article states, this was announced at the same time EASA announced they were satisfied with the MCAS fix.
Wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world
The heart has its beaches, its homeland and thoughts of its own
Wake now, discover that you are the song that the morning brings
The heart has its seasons, its evenings and songs of its own
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 3226
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:12 am

Aeromexico has taken delivery of 2 MAX 9s over the last few days, XA-MAZ and XA-IMH. It also looks like N115AM(MAX 9)will be leaving within the next few days too, a flight plan as been filed as AM9450.

Looks like they will enter service on Monday 6/7.
 
jbs2886
Posts: 3144
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:32 am

ikolkyo wrote:
Aeromexico has taken delivery of 2 MAX 9s over the last few days, XA-MAZ and XA-IMH. It also looks like N115AM(MAX 9)will be leaving within the next few days too, a flight plan as been filed as AM9450.

Looks like they will enter service on Monday 6/7.


Seems like once AM and Boeing figured out the orders (reduced, sadly), deliveries got scheduled.
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:34 pm

RobK wrote:
FiscAutTecGarte wrote:
OK... looks like the MAX10 1st flight topic got merged with this one... that's fine...

I understand that it only resumed taxi tests 12 days ago... after more than a year.

It will be interesting to see what 'next couple of days, or sorry coming days' means. I haven't found anything published on the Boeing site.

They've still just built the one prototype. Perhaps they are delaying building another until the impact of the Pilot Cockpit Interface Study is complete? that would eliminate re-work. I wonder if the single prototype includes any new modifications as a result of this study?


:confused:

There are 2. The 2nd one only came out briefly back in March last year and has been back inside since.

If first flight is soon then that probably means that the 737-7 is about to be certified. They usually start on a new model straight after a test program ends on another model which imo will be the 737-7 as the 777-9 has a long way to go yet.

Speaking of UA, their first 737-8 has been out at RNT for a few days and is parked in stall A9 unpainted.


Quoting myself here as can't edit. There's actually 3x 10s lurking about. The 3rd rolled out very briefly in late February this year but went back inside.

I don't think the planespotters website listing for the 10s is accurate. Eg. 8287 and 8331 I have a TUI and Air China 737-8s.
 
User avatar
FiscAutTecGarte
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:40 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:01 pm

RobK wrote:
Quoting myself here as can't edit. There's actually 3x 10s lurking about. The 3rd rolled out very briefly in late February this year but went back inside.


yeah, I should really only quote what I learn from FlightGlobal or AviationWeek. Good to know there are 3 birds knocking about.
learning never stops...

FischAutoTechGarten is the full handle and it reflects my interest. It's abbreviated to fit A.net short usernames.
 
bmibaby737
Posts: 1658
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2005 1:07 am

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:14 pm

RobK wrote:
I don't think the planespotters website listing for the 10s is accurate. Eg. 8287 and 8331 I have a TUI and Air China 737-8s.


I'm not entirely sure how to link it correctly; however CALTECH posted the below information on the "United Fleet, Network, and Discussion Thread - Q1 2021" thread reply #331


CALTECH wrote:

737MAX-10 = 11

Nose#..........MSN..........Reg#..........Line#..........Mfg Yr

7751.............66122........N27751......7644..........TBD
7752.............66123........N27752......7705..........TBD
7753.............66118........N27753......7935..........TBD
7754.............66115........TBD............8287.........TBD
7755.............66116........TBD............8331.........TBD
7756.............66117........TBD............8140.........TBD
7757.............64450........TBD............8152.........TBD
7758.TBD.....64451........TBD............8163..........21
7759.TBD.....43489........TBD............8173..........21
7760.TBD.....64452........TBD............8182..........21
7761.TBD.....43508........TBD............8729..........2


It had changed from the information in 2019...

Reply #2235 also by CALTECH in "United Fleet/Network Thread - 2019"

CALTECH wrote:

737MAX-10s

7751 ....737MAX-10 .66122 ...N27751 .....7644 ..........TBD .............UA
7752 ....737MAX-10 .66123 ...N27752 .....7705 ..........TBD .............UA
7753 ....737MAX-10 .66118 ...TBD ...........7935 ..........TBD .............UA
7754 ....737MAX-10 .66115 ...TBD ...........8173 ..........TBD .............UA
7755 ....737MAX-10 .66116 ...TBD ...........8210 ..........TBD .............UA
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 3226
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:00 pm

So apparently the High Density -8 is held up by the FAA with certification? I was under the impression it was certified a month ago. I wonder if something specific with interiors or something is not certified.

Would be great if anyone has insight into this situation, lots of Ryanair Group MAXs waiting to go.


https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 021-06-03/
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:17 pm

His post is from 29 January. They have changed since. Can't comment on 8729 because it isn't even listed on my parchment, but 8287 and 8331 are definitely wrong. The others agree.

I suspect there may have been a switheroo with some cancellations in the early 8000s as there are a number of gaps in my latest data left out by my source as the "allocation TBD". In general, the allocations from 8000-8400 ish have changed umpteen times over the past year. Eg. the WN frames were put back and now they've been brought forward again by around 10 frames. but the planned roll out dates are into next year because of the glacial speed of production only doing like 3 frames per month or something. In fact it was the same for the UA 737-8s - they were spread very thinly originally and then suddenly they got changed and there's a big clump of 16 frames between 8035 to 8153 with at least 11 of them expected to roll out this month and next.
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:21 pm

The 8s I have as

N27251
N27252
N27253
N17254
N27255
N27256
N37257
N27258
N77259
N27260
N27261
N17262
N27263
N17264
N17265
N27266

10s
N27751
N27752
N27753
N27754 tbd
N37755 tbd
N27756
N37757
N37758
N17759
N27760
 
User avatar
Beedo46
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:44 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:53 pm

FromCDGtoSYD wrote:
Never realised how such a sight could be so beautiful yet sad at the same time


My OCDness would want to start putting planes from the same airline together as that thinned out a little more.
DL baby by birth. The Widget is in the blood.
 
User avatar
REDHL
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:27 am

The new EcoDemonstrator (N979AK) is out in full colors. Looks beautiful.

https://twitter.com/BoeingWA/status/1400504841970069510
 
User avatar
WoodysAeroimag
Posts: 466
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:21 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:42 am

8047 65876 9H-VUE 737-8 200 Malta Air - Painted
Image8047 65876 9H-VUE 737-8 200 Malta Air by 737 MAX Production, on Flickr

8035 43931 N27251 737-8 United Airlines
Image8035 43931 N27251 737-8 United Airlines by 737 MAX Production, on Flickr

8023 737-8 Flydubai
Image8023 737-8 Flydubai by 737 MAX Production, on Flickr

As for the MAX10 - Currently some work being done on the #1 engine as the cowling is removed.
7644 66122 N27751 737-10 United Airlines
Image7644 66122 N27751 737-10 United Airlines by 737 MAX Production, on Flickr
Tracking MAX Production https://737-max.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar
REDHL
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:07 pm

ikolkyo wrote:
So apparently the High Density -8 is held up by the FAA with certification? I was under the impression it was certified a month ago. I wonder if something specific with interiors or something is not certified.

Would be great if anyone has insight into this situation, lots of Ryanair Group MAXs waiting to go.


https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 021-06-03/


Reuters made an erratum (a correction, generally speaking) on this article today, clarifying that deliveries of the MAX 200 could not be made because of delays in the paperwork, not delays in the certification.
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 3226
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:24 pm

REDHL wrote:
ikolkyo wrote:
So apparently the High Density -8 is held up by the FAA with certification? I was under the impression it was certified a month ago. I wonder if something specific with interiors or something is not certified.

Would be great if anyone has insight into this situation, lots of Ryanair Group MAXs waiting to go.


https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 021-06-03/


Reuters made an erratum (a correction, generally speaking) on this article today, clarifying that deliveries of the MAX 200 could not be made because of delays in the paperwork, not delays in the certification.


Paperwork… How vague.
 
Sooner787
Posts: 2836
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:44 am

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 04, 2021 5:45 pm

ikolkyo wrote:
So apparently the High Density -8 is held up by the FAA with certification? I was under the impression it was certified a month ago. I wonder if something specific with interiors or something is not certified.

Would be great if anyone has insight into this situation, lots of Ryanair Group MAXs waiting to go.


https://www.reuters.com/business/aerosp ... 021-06-03/



Perhaps Boeing completed the paperwork with black ink and FAA then decided they wanted it in blue? :)
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:41 pm

2nd Blue Air away to Keflavik. Another 8 coming soon.
 
User avatar
ikolkyo
Posts: 3226
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:23 am

In addition to the Blue Air, WN has taken delivery of another aircraft
N8816Q
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/wn8702
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 3970
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 737MAX Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:32 pm

ikolkyo wrote:
In addition to the Blue Air, WN has taken delivery of another aircraft
N8816Q
https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/wn8702


That was the final 737-8 from Southwest's backlog. 737-7s next?

N8751R should make an appearance on 1 July but I think that's it for the year for 737-8s.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos