Moderators: richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:58 am

EZ-A780 was ferried back to Paine Field from Portland after paint at Feb 26th with callsign BOE123, see : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE ... /KPDX/KPAE

EZ-A780, KPAE, Feb 26th 2021
Image

Original uploaded by Jennifer Schuld at twitter, see : https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/13 ... 1264884737
 
BAINY3
Posts: 302
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:42 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:54 pm

747classic wrote:
Delivery of Aeroflot VQ-BFN towards HKG with callsign SU7734 at Feb 25th 2021

Why do these go through HKG? Some sort of second-hand fitting or some other reason? It more than doubles the distance to Moscow.
 
StTim
Posts: 4000
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:39 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:04 pm

BAINY3 wrote:
747classic wrote:
Delivery of Aeroflot VQ-BFN towards HKG with callsign SU7734 at Feb 25th 2021

Why do these go through HKG? Some sort of second-hand fitting or some other reason? It more than doubles the distance to Moscow.


Most likely related to financing.
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:30 am

The next 777F for DHL, operated by Aerologic, D-AALR, made her first (B1) flight towards Moses Lake at March 06th with callsign BOE276, see : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/BOE ... /KPAE/KMWH

D-AALR, KPAE, March 06th 2021

Image

Image

Original uploaded by Jennifer Schuld, for more pictures see : https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/13 ... 3981353986

Aircraft data : L/N 1693 C/N 66814 B777F D-AALR DHL/AEROLOGIC (WF276)
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:44 pm

Updated summary following the delivery of LN1652 and publication of Boeing’s end of February 2021 figures.

LN1652 for Aeroflot was the 825th 777-300ER delivered. There are now 13 unfilled orders.

The status of these is as follows ;

One frame for Aeroflot, previously in storage, is now back at Everett. This is LN1654.
One frame for Aeroflot is in assembly, this is LN1695.
Two frames for KLM have been built and are being prepared for delivery or storage. These are LN1681 and 1686.
Three frames ordered by BOC have been built for Thai Airways and are being prepared for delivery or storage. These are LN1683, 1687 and 1690.
One ‘Unidentified’ order has been built, painted for China Southern and is stored at Victorville. This is LN1641.
Five frames on order for Pakistan International are not expected to be built.

Cheers

Geoff
 
jbs2886
Posts: 4343
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:47 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
Updated summary following the delivery of LN1652 and publication of Boeing’s end of February 2021 figures.

LN1652 for Aeroflot was the 825th 777-300ER delivered. There are now 13 unfilled orders.

The status of these is as follows ;

One frame for Aeroflot, previously in storage, is now back at Everett. This is LN1654.
One frame for Aeroflot is in assembly, this is LN1695.
Two frames for KLM have been built and are being prepared for delivery or storage. These are LN1681 and 1686.
Three frames ordered by BOC have been built for Thai Airways and are being prepared for delivery or storage. These are LN1683, 1687 and 1690.
One ‘Unidentified’ order has been built, painted for China Southern and is stored at Victorville. This is LN1641.
Five frames on order for Pakistan International are not expected to be built.

Cheers

Geoff


Pretty incredible how we are at the end of the line for the 77W. It feels rather abrupt in that it wasn't too long ago they were being pumped out.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:32 pm

jbs2886 wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
Updated summary following the delivery of LN1652 and publication of Boeing’s end of February 2021 figures.

LN1652 for Aeroflot was the 825th 777-300ER delivered. There are now 13 unfilled orders.

The status of these is as follows ;

One frame for Aeroflot, previously in storage, is now back at Everett. This is LN1654.
One frame for Aeroflot is in assembly, this is LN1695.
Two frames for KLM have been built and are being prepared for delivery or storage. These are LN1681 and 1686.
Three frames ordered by BOC have been built for Thai Airways and are being prepared for delivery or storage. These are LN1683, 1687 and 1690.
One ‘Unidentified’ order has been built, painted for China Southern and is stored at Victorville. This is LN1641.
Five frames on order for Pakistan International are not expected to be built.

Cheers

Geoff


Pretty incredible how we are at the end of the line for the 77W. It feels rather abrupt in that it wasn't too long ago they were being pumped out.


Yes, absolutely, 88 delivered in 2016 was the most and a further 67 as recently as 2017.

Geoff
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:04 am

StTim wrote:
BAINY3 wrote:
747classic wrote:
Delivery of Aeroflot VQ-BFN towards HKG with callsign SU7734 at Feb 25th 2021

Why do these go through HKG? Some sort of second-hand fitting or some other reason? It more than doubles the distance to Moscow.


Most likely related to financing.


VQ-BFN is still at HKG (March 10th), some financial (lessor) issues ?
 
CX Flyboy
Posts: 6233
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 1999 6:10 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 10, 2021 10:54 am

747classic wrote:
StTim wrote:
BAINY3 wrote:
Why do these go through HKG? Some sort of second-hand fitting or some other reason? It more than doubles the distance to Moscow.


Most likely related to financing.


VQ-BFN is still at HKG (March 10th), some financial (lessor) issues ?


It is at Haeco and it looks like it is being worked on although I'm not sure what. I saw it a couple of days ago, with all the vents/APU etc taped up, engine covers on, so looks like it won't be leaving soon.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:43 am

LN 1681 to be delivered soon ?

http://www.paineairport.com/kpae19138f.htm
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:50 am

LN 1686 close to delivery too ?

http://www.paineairport.com/kpae19145t.htm
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:33 pm

From the Thai Airways News and Discussion Thread, reply 398 see : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1432353&start=398

PlanesAtPaine wrote:
TC957 wrote:
Thai have 3 more 77W coming, not 2.


I'm not so sure at this point.

WE866 1683/66587 HS-TTA is fully painted and outfitted in Everett.

WE867 1687/66588 HS-TTB is fully painted and outfitted in Everett.

WE868 1690/66586 HS-TTC was brought into paint and had the tail painted white, fuselage left green, engines removed and taken to runway 11/29 for storage. Thai identifiers were removed and the frame is not reported on any public database.

If anyone has more information I'd love to hear, but to me it looks like BOC needs a new buyer.


So, L/N 1690 will be stored and lessor BOC Aviation has to search for a new customer.
What about the future of L/N 1683 and 1687, seen the present financial issues at Thai Airways ?
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 4148
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:14 pm

Interesting. Was news to me too. I can confirm the details for 1690 were correct a couple of months back however. Surprised no photos of it "stored" from Matt as he's usually first to report on those.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:22 pm

Looking back on Matt’s blog there is a photo of LN1690 , from 9th February, reported as going to paint but I can’t see any after that

http://www.paineairport.com/images/kpae19036g.png

Geoff
 
SXDFC
Posts: 2299
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:28 pm

How come all the new builds for Aeroflot (aside from the A350) are still in the old livery? I understand about lead times, however its been almost a year (maybe more?) since they launched it. Too bad the A350 isn't wearing the older livery.. IMHO its timeless.
 
User avatar
VirginFlyer
Posts: 5765
Joined: Sun Sep 10, 2000 12:27 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 21, 2021 4:21 am

SXDFC wrote:
How come all the new builds for Aeroflot (aside from the A350) are still in the old livery? I understand about lead times, however its been almost a year (maybe more?) since they launched it. Too bad the A350 isn't wearing the older livery.. IMHO its timeless.

The A350 livery is just for the A350.

V/F
 
SXDFC
Posts: 2299
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:07 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:25 am

VirginFlyer wrote:
SXDFC wrote:
How come all the new builds for Aeroflot (aside from the A350) are still in the old livery? I understand about lead times, however its been almost a year (maybe more?) since they launched it. Too bad the A350 isn't wearing the older livery.. IMHO its timeless.

The A350 livery is just for the A350.

V/F


Thanks for the info!
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:41 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
LN 1681 to be delivered soon ?

http://www.paineairport.com/kpae19138f.htm



Geoff1947 wrote:
LN 1686 close to delivery too ?

http://www.paineairport.com/kpae19145t.htm


According the last report (March 22th) on the Dutch Scramble Forum Praethuys : L/N 1681 (PH-BVV) and 1686 (PH-BVW) are scheduled for a delivery flight to AMS this week.
See reply (in Dutch) : https://www.scramble.nl/community/messa ... 16#p989416
 
airsmiles
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:49 pm

747classic wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
LN 1681 to be delivered soon ?

http://www.paineairport.com/kpae19138f.htm



Geoff1947 wrote:
LN 1686 close to delivery too ?

http://www.paineairport.com/kpae19145t.htm


According the last report (March 22th) on the Dutch Scramble Forum Praethuys : L/N 1681 (PH-BVV) and 1686 (PH-BVW) are scheduled for a delivery flight to AMS this week.
See reply (in Dutch) : https://www.scramble.nl/community/messa ... 16#p989416


I believe one is being delivered on Thursday and the other on Sunday. I assume these are when they arrive at Schipol.
 
Tokyo777
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:29 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:15 am

KL9876 en route now, arriving AMS 07:45 local.
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:49 am

Tokyo777 wrote:
KL9876 en route now, arriving AMS 07:45 local.


PH-BVV, departing KPAE, delivery flight KL9876, March 24th 2021
Image

Original uploaded by Matt Cawby at twitter, see : https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/13 ... 2522503169

See : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/PHB ... /KPAE/EHAM

Aircraft data : L/N 1681 C/N 66888 B777-300ER PH-BVV (N5514J) KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES (WE572)
 
marcelh
Posts: 2120
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:43 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:04 am

747classic wrote:
Tokyo777 wrote:
KL9876 en route now, arriving AMS 07:45 local.


PH-BVV, departing KPAE, delivery flight KL9876, March 24th 2021
Image

Original uploaded by Matt Cawby at twitter, see : https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/13 ... 2522503169

See : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/PHB ... /KPAE/EHAM

Aircraft data : L/N 1681 C/N 66888 B777-300ER PH-BVV (N5514J) KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES (WE572)

KLM likes to take end of line planes: their latest 737 is also (one of the) last passenger 737NG built.
 
TUGMASTER
Posts: 1667
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 8:56 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:42 am

Off topic i know, but their latest 737 is the LAST 737NG built, but originally was due for delivery much earlier, An accident/issue at Boeing caused the original frame to be scrapped, and the last production 737NG being the replacement
 
Cardude2
Posts: 769
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 1:55 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:51 am

TUGMASTER wrote:
Off topic i know, but their latest 737 is the LAST 737NG built, but originally was due for delivery much earlier, An accident/issue at Boeing caused the original frame to be scrapped, and the last production 737NG being the replacement

Intriguing, did not know that
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:01 am

PH-BVW delivery flight (KL9878) to AMS at March 26th, see : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/PHB ... /KPAE/EHAM

PH-BVW, KPAE, March 26th 2021
Image

Image

Original uploaded by Jennifer Schuld at twitter, see : https://twitter.com/JenSchuld/status/13 ... 3600386051

Aircraft data : L/N 1686 C/N 66889 B777-300ER PH-BVW KLM ROYAL DUTCH AIRLINES (WE573)
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:33 pm

LN1695, probably the last 777-300ER to be built, is due to have left assembly. Has it been seen yet ?

Geoff
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:26 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
LN1695, probably the last 777-300ER to be built, is due to have left assembly. Has it been seen yet ?

Geoff


According Matt Cawby's Paine Field blog of April 5th L/N1695 is still located in building 40-23, the next (L/N1696, 777F for Qatar Cargo) has also already emerged from the FAL.

Aircraft data : L/N 1695 C/N 65312 B777-300ER VP-BFC, AEROFLOT (WE857)
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 4148
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:51 pm

1698 is DHL for operation by AeroLogic but has a Southern Air N-reg allocation, likewise 1700. 1701-1706 FDX FDX CKK EVA FDX EVA.
 
The777Man
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 1999 4:54 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:49 pm

RobK wrote:
1698 is DHL for operation by AeroLogic but has a Southern Air N-reg allocation, likewise 1700. 1701-1706 FDX FDX CKK EVA FDX EVA.


Perhaps DHL changed the allocation to Southern Air from AeroLogic ?

The777Man
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 4148
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:54 pm

Of course that would be the logical explanation, but the current info Boeing holds is AeroLogic as the current operator with DHL Network Operations (USA) Inc as the owner (changed from DHL Aviation Americas) with N numbers already assigned.
 
Spetsnaz55
Posts: 365
Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:38 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:19 pm

747classic wrote:
Geoff1947 wrote:
LN1695, probably the last 777-300ER to be built, is due to have left assembly. Has it been seen yet ?

Geoff


According Matt Cawby's Paine Field blog of April 5th L/N1695 is still located in building 40-23, the next (L/N1696, 777F for Qatar Cargo) has also already emerged from the FAL.

Aircraft data : L/N 1695 C/N 65312 B777-300ER VP-BFC, AEROFLOT (WE857)


Yep Aro is in the sick bay for some re work
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 4148
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Apr 08, 2021 5:35 pm

Related : VQ-BFN is still sat at HKG since February ferry out of PAE.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:41 pm

Updated summary following the delivery of LN1681 and LN1686 to KLM and publication of Boeing’s end of March 2021 figures.

LN1681 and LN1686 for KLM were the 826th and 827th 777-300ERs delivered. There are now 11 unfilled orders.

The status of these is as follows ;

One frame for Aeroflot, previously in storage, is back at Everett. This is LN1654.
Another frame for Aeroflot is still in assembly, this is LN1695, likely to be the last 777-300ER built.
Two frames ordered by BOC have been built and painted for Thai Airways, they are being prepared for delivery or storage. These are LN1683 and LN1687.
Another frame ordered by BOC has been painted white and stored at Everett. This is LN1690.
One ‘Unidentified’ order has been built, painted for China Southern and is stored at Victorville. This is LN1641.
Five frames on order for Pakistan International are not expected to be built.

Cheers

Geoff
 
User avatar
CCA
Posts: 830
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:29 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:49 am

Recent story on DHL 777Fs.

https://www.aircargonews.net/sectors/ex ... nd-europe/

In 2018, DHL ordered 14 new Boeing 777F, with 10 delivered by end 2020 and the remaining four to be taken into service in 2021. In January 2021, DHL ordered an additional eight new Boeing 777 freighters with first deliveries scheduled for 2022.


I’ve also heard further rumours of increased capacity for AHK so possibly looking at DHL 777s but the remaining 3 after D-AALR seems too few, but maybe not.

Anyone know the firing order and possible delivery dates for the last 3 in 2021?
 
User avatar
CCA
Posts: 830
Joined: Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:29 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:21 am

Forgot to add, if the remaining 3 are destined to go to aerologic that doesn’t leave much space for the AHK rumour.
 
TC957
Posts: 4449
Joined: Wed May 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:03 am

Maybe DHL has the flexibility to interchange the operation of the 77F's between Southern/Aerologic/AHK as the demand and market conditions change in the US/Europe/Asia and adjusts the fleet accordingly.
 
CX Flyboy
Posts: 6233
Joined: Sun Dec 26, 1999 6:10 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:48 pm

The AHK/DHL rumour is for 5-6 frames and seems to be more than a rumour as CX is now briefing CX pilots of their intention for this to happen and be crewed by CX pilots seconded to AHK.
 
upintheair2019
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:53 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:20 pm

N557CC, Boeing 777-300ERSF, will be part of the flyover marking Israel's 73rd Independence Day on April 15th.

https://www.facebook.com/AeronewsGlobal ... 8595000545
 
danipawa
Posts: 628
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:18 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:08 pm

If Iran get the ok to take Boeing orders, could Boeing resume B77W assembly for them ?
 
Opus99
Posts: 3548
Joined: Thu May 30, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:13 pm

danipawa wrote:
If Iran get the ok to take Boeing orders, could Boeing resume B77W assembly for them ?

Probably
 
User avatar
Polot
Posts: 13648
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:40 pm

Opus99 wrote:
danipawa wrote:
If Iran get the ok to take Boeing orders, could Boeing resume B77W assembly for them ?

Probably

Only possible issue would be 77W specific interior bits. Boeing will still be building the nearly similar 77F for a while.
 
A388
Posts: 8190
Joined: Mon May 21, 2001 3:48 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 4:59 pm

747classic wrote:
747classic wrote:

Aircraft data : L/N 1689 L/N 1688 C/N 66892 B-777F B-18773 CHINA AIRLINES (WF313)


Too late to edit, correct aircraft data : L/N 1689 C/N 66892 B-777F B-18773 CHINA AIRLINES (WF313)


What's the status on the special sticker this CI 777F was supposed to get?

A388
 
jbs2886
Posts: 4343
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:26 pm

A388 wrote:
747classic wrote:
747classic wrote:

Aircraft data : L/N 1689 L/N 1688 C/N 66892 B-777F B-18773 CHINA AIRLINES (WF313)


Too late to edit, correct aircraft data : L/N 1689 C/N 66892 B-777F B-18773 CHINA AIRLINES (WF313)


What's the status on the special sticker this CI 777F was supposed to get?

A388


I think it was this incredibly underwhelming sticker.

 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:47 pm

Apparently LN 1695 rolled out on the 10th April.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... D-eD0/edit

Geoff
 
User avatar
RobK
Posts: 4148
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:43 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:57 pm

I would take any info seen there with a measure of salt seeing as the frame details aren't even right.
 
Geoff1947
Posts: 760
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:28 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:53 am

danipawa wrote:
If Iran get the ok to take Boeing orders, could Boeing resume B77W assembly for them ?


If Iran wanted 777-300ER they could get them used. If they wanted new frames they would presumably buy a current model series.

Geoff
 
jbs2886
Posts: 4343
Joined: Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Geoff1947 wrote:
danipawa wrote:
If Iran get the ok to take Boeing orders, could Boeing resume B77W assembly for them ?


If Iran wanted 777-300ER they could get them used. If they wanted new frames they would presumably buy a current model series.

Geoff


Iran's orders aren't going to be about what makes the best financial sense - its politics, almost purely. Regardless of whether the 77W is a "current model series," as it is still produced (albeit we think the last), if Boeing needs 777W orders to fill its production, then Iran will probably take a few as part of its package. That being said, I do anticipate the bulk to be 777X.
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:42 am

D-AALR delivery flight to Leipzig (EDDP / LEJ) with callsign BOX18 at April 16th 2021, see : https://flightaware.com/live/flight/DAA ... /KPAE/EDDP

D-AALR, KPAE, April 16th 2021
Image

Original uploaded by Matt Cawby at twitter, see : https://twitter.com/mattcawby/status/13 ... 8926435329

Aircraft data : L/N 1693 C/N 66814 B777F D-AALR DHL/AEROLOGIC (WF276)
 
User avatar
747classic
Posts: 4459
Joined: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:13 am

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:19 am

The last 777-300ER to be produced was towed out off the factory and was moved into the paint hangar.



VQ-BFC, Aeroflot, KPAE, 18 April 2021

Image



Image



Original uploaded by Matt Cawby at twitter, see : Paine Airport op Twitter: "Aeroflot 777 line 1695 was moved out of the Everett factory tonight https://t.co/PGPmaXEIWf" / Twitter



Aircraft data : L/N 1695 C/N 65312 B777-300ER VQ-BFC, AEROFLOT (WE857)
 
User avatar
seahawks7757
Posts: 351
Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:54 pm

Re: Boeing 777 Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:24 am

747classic wrote:
The last 777-300ER to be produced was towed out off the factory and was moved into the paint hangar.



VQ-BFC, Aeroflot, KPAE, 18 April 2021

Image



Image



Original uploaded by Matt Cawby at twitter, see : Paine Airport op Twitter: "Aeroflot 777 line 1695 was moved out of the Everett factory tonight https://t.co/PGPmaXEIWf" / Twitter



Aircraft data : L/N 1695 C/N 65312 B777-300ER VQ-BFC, AEROFLOT (WE857)



Wait, that's the last 77W ever? Truthfully I'm shocked at that. Thought they still had a few more on the books
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 8

Who is online

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos