Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

 
User avatar
Devilfish
Posts: 7416
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:52 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:23 pm

qf789 wrote:
Corsair A330-900neo F-HSKA MSN 1986, second test flight TLS-TLS (11 Mar)

CORSAIR takes first A339H in the world..... :weightlifter:

https://www.flightglobal.com/fleets/cor ... 35.article

Image
https://airbus-h.assetsadobe2.com/is/im ... 1&qlt=85,0


Image
https://airbus-h.assetsadobe2.com/is/im ... 1&qlt=85,0
"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Garfield
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:17 pm

TropicalSky wrote:
does DAL have any built frames in TOULOUSE?

Yes 3, with MSN 1983, N409DX, scheduled for delivery on 1 April:

https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N409DX

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1983

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1991
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:09 pm

Latest movement for 31 March 2021:

MSN 1990 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWCR/N410DX, taxi check and RTO at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990
 
debonair
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:50 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:26 pm

I guess the A330neo of CORSAIR will feature the same 3-3-3 seating as the rest of the older A330ceo?! Any cabin pictures available? :crowded:
 
User avatar
Polot
Posts: 11889
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:31 pm

debonair wrote:
I guess the A330neo of CORSAIR will feature the same 3-3-3 seating as the rest of the older A330ceo?! Any cabin pictures available? :crowded:

If the flight global link is accurate it has the same number of seats as their A333s, also in a 3 class layout. So I’m guessing the configuration is exactly the same down to the 3-3-3 Y cabin.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:45 pm

Latest movements for 1 April 2021:

MSN 1952 AZUL A339 F-WWYO/PR-ANV, fifth test flight at CHR:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1952

MSN 1959 Garuda Indonesia A339 F-WWCD/PK-GHI, ferried from CHR>TLS after storage:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1959

MSN 1983 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWYV/N409DX, fourth test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1983

MSN 1984 Lion Air A339 F-WWCT/PK-LEU, ferried from TLS>CHR for storage:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1984
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:37 pm

Latest movement fro 2 April 2021;

MSN 1990 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWCR/N410DX, maiden test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Apr 06, 2021 5:36 pm

Latest movement for 6 April 2021:

MSN 1983 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWYV/N409DX, delivered from TLS>NRT:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1983
 
debonair
Posts: 4247
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2004 10:50 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:19 pm

[threeid][/threeid]
debonair wrote:
I guess the A330neo of CORSAIR will feature the same 3-3-3 seating as the rest of the older A330ceo?! Any cabin pictures available? :crowded:


The new Business class looks fantastic, 1-2-1 all aisle access. Unfortunately, Premium will be downgraded to 2-3-2 from todays 2-2-2 standard. Economy will stay 3-3-3.

https://www.flycorsair.com/fr/flotte/airbus-a330-neo
 
A320B737NGCapt
Posts: 100
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:01 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:25 am

debonair wrote:
[threeid][/threeid]
debonair wrote:
I guess the A330neo of CORSAIR will feature the same 3-3-3 seating as the rest of the older A330ceo?! Any cabin pictures available? :crowded:


The new Business class looks fantastic, 1-2-1 all aisle access. Unfortunately, Premium will be downgraded to 2-3-2 from todays 2-2-2 standard. Economy will stay 3-3-3.

https://www.flycorsair.com/fr/flotte/airbus-a330-neo


That’s standard for premium economy for 99% of A330/A340/B787 operators, good business sense.
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:32 am

Latest movements for 23 April 2021:

MSN 1986 Corsair A339 F-WWCG/F-HSKA, fifth test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1986

MSN 1990 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWCR/N410DX, second test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:13 pm

I wonder what happened to the starboard center engine nacelle in the main photo here...in all the other smaller photos below it, it has the blue one. Perhaps Airbus found a paint flaw or it got damaged somehow:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue May 04, 2021 12:56 am

Latest movements for 3 May 2021:

MSN 1986 Corsair A339 F-WWCG/F-HSKA, sixth test flight and third customer acceptance flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1986

MSN 1991 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWYC/N411DX, maiden test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1991
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri May 07, 2021 3:45 pm

Latest movements for 6 May 2021:

MSN 1958 Garuda Indonesia A339 F-WWYP/PK-GHH, ninth test flight (currently at CHR):

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1958

MSN 1990 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWCR/N410DX, third test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue May 11, 2021 7:27 pm

Latest movements for 10/11 May 2021;

MSN 1990 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWCR/N410DX, fourth test flight at TLS (10 May):

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990

MSN 1981 Starlux Airlines A339 F-WWYY/B-xxxx, fifth test flight at CHR (11 May):

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1981
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed May 12, 2021 7:44 pm

Latest movements for 12 May 2021:

MSN 1986 Corsair A339 F-WWCG/F-HSKA, delivered from TLS>ORY:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1986

MSN 1991 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWYC/N411DX, second test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1991
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Thu May 20, 2021 5:32 pm

Latest movements for 19 May 2021:

MSN 1991 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWYC/N411DX, third test and customer acceptance flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1991

MSN 1993 Corsair A339 F-WWKD/F-HHUG, maiden test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1993
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri May 21, 2021 8:29 pm

Latest movement for 21 May 2021:

MSN 1984 Lion Air A339 F-WWCT/PK-LEU, ferried from CHR>TLS after storage:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1984
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Fri May 28, 2021 8:11 pm

Latest movements this week:

MSN 1990 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWCR/N410DX, engine run and taxi check at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990

MSN 1991 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWYC/N411DX, delivered from TLS>NRT. #2 in May...#7 in 2021...#62 total:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1991

MSN 1993 Corsair A339 F-WWKD/F-HHUG, second test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1993
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:45 am

Latest movement for 4 June 2021:

MSN 1990 Delta Air Lines A339 F-WWCR/N410DX, fifth test and customer acceptance flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1990
 
TriniA340
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:12 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Can't wait to see one in Air Belgium colours.
They're taking the one that was supposed to go to Rwandair right?
· longer · larger · farther · faster · higher · quieter · smoother ·
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:49 pm

TriniA340 wrote:
Can't wait to see one in Air Belgium colours.
They're taking the one that was supposed to go to Rwandair right?

I don't know, as I cannot see an A330neo in the production list for Rwandair, nor Air Belgium. Planespotters.net only lists the two A330-200s that Rwandair currently flies.
 
Someone83
Posts: 5323
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:52 pm

audidudi wrote:
TriniA340 wrote:
Can't wait to see one in Air Belgium colours.
They're taking the one that was supposed to go to Rwandair right?

I don't know, as I cannot see an A330neo in the production list for Rwandair, nor Air Belgium. Planespotters.net only lists the two A330-200s that Rwandair currently flies.


MSN1861

And you don't need a production list, when you got the the actual photo ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aircrafts/50136538466/
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 05, 2021 10:22 pm

Someone83 wrote:
audidudi wrote:
TriniA340 wrote:
Can't wait to see one in Air Belgium colours.
They're taking the one that was supposed to go to Rwandair right?

I don't know, as I cannot see an A330neo in the production list for Rwandair, nor Air Belgium. Planespotters.net only lists the two A330-200s that Rwandair currently flies.


MSN1861

And you don't need a production list, when you got the the actual photo ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aircrafts/50136538466/

That's not even the actual/correct photo as MSN 1861 hasn't even flown yet! But that is the correct MSN #. My apologies!

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1861
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon Jun 07, 2021 2:27 pm

I was at A330/A340 production list, I just realised Airbus is about to build its 2000th A330/A340. Of course there are 50 MSNs in between that were not built for some reason. However this is still an amazing feat! Customer is unassgined for the moment.

Early congratulations to Airbus!

PS: Taking into account the unbuilt 50 MSNs, 2050th A330/A340 will be actual 2000th A330/A340 in existence......it will be either Delta Air Lines or Virgin Atlantic if there is no changes.
 
Jetport
Posts: 286
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:23 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:16 pm

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
I was at A330/A340 production list, I just realised Airbus is about to build its 2000th A330/A340. Of course there are 50 MSNs in between that were not built for some reason. However this is still an amazing feat! Customer is unassgined for the moment.

Early congratulations to Airbus!

PS: Taking into account the unbuilt 50 MSNs, 2050th A330/A340 will be actual 2000th A330/A340 in existence......it will be either Delta Air Lines or Virgin Atlantic if there is no changes.


Is Virgin actually taking their A330NEO's? How did they avoid liquidation? Talk about a zombie airline.
 
TriniA340
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:12 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Mon Jun 07, 2021 11:58 pm

audidudi wrote:
That's not even the actual/correct photo as MSN 1861 hasn't even flown yet! But that is the correct MSN #. My apologies!

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1861


So both MSN 1844 & 1861 arre RwandAir NTUs....I wonder if Air Belgium is taking one or both.
· longer · larger · farther · faster · higher · quieter · smoother ·
 
User avatar
Devilfish
Posts: 7416
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:52 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:07 am

TriniA340 wrote:
Can't wait to see one in Air Belgium colours.

OTOH, I'm waiting to see Air Greenland's lone A338 order in the production line..... ;)

Image
https://airbus-h.assetsadobe2.com/is/im ... 1&qlt=85,0

This order was firmed in Dec 2020 and set for delivery at end of 2022. Is GL still pushing through with it despite the pandemic?

https://www.airbus.com/newsroom/press-r ... 30neo.html
"Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Garfield
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:00 am

Jetport wrote:
RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
I was at A330/A340 production list, I just realised Airbus is about to build its 2000th A330/A340. Of course there are 50 MSNs in between that were not built for some reason. However this is still an amazing feat! Customer is unassgined for the moment.

Early congratulations to Airbus!

PS: Taking into account the unbuilt 50 MSNs, 2050th A330/A340 will be actual 2000th A330/A340 in existence......it will be either Delta Air Lines or Virgin Atlantic if there is no changes.


Is Virgin actually taking their A330NEO's? How did they avoid liquidation? Talk about a zombie airline.

Due to the pandemic, they have pushed the delivery to 2024 from initial September 2021. https://airinsight.com/virgin-atlantic- ... and-a350s/
 
User avatar
PM
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:05 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 10:20 am

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
I was at A330/A340 production list, I just realised Airbus is about to build its 2000th A330/A340. Of course there are 50 MSNs in between that were not built for some reason. However this is still an amazing feat! Customer is unassgined for the moment.

Early congratulations to Airbus!

PS: Taking into account the unbuilt 50 MSNs, 2050th A330/A340 will be actual 2000th A330/A340 in existence......it will be either Delta Air Lines or Virgin Atlantic if there is no changes.

If I'm not wrong, there are (at least) 63 Not Built MSNs and I fully expect there to be more.

Also, they are not remotely building and flying frames in sequence. At some point, the 2,000th will fly but we won't know which one it is till it happens. And it won't happen soon. Barely 1,900 planes have flown. Don't expect #2,000 this year or next.
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:37 am

PM wrote:
RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
I was at A330/A340 production list, I just realised Airbus is about to build its 2000th A330/A340. Of course there are 50 MSNs in between that were not built for some reason. However this is still an amazing feat! Customer is unassgined for the moment.

Early congratulations to Airbus!

PS: Taking into account the unbuilt 50 MSNs, 2050th A330/A340 will be actual 2000th A330/A340 in existence......it will be either Delta Air Lines or Virgin Atlantic if there is no changes.

If I'm not wrong, there are (at least) 63 Not Built MSNs and I fully expect there to be more.

Also, they are not remotely building and flying frames in sequence. At some point, the 2,000th will fly but we won't know which one it is till it happens. And it won't happen soon. Barely 1,900 planes have flown. Don't expect #2,000 this year or next.

Thank you for your correction. I understand where you are coming from. Yes, Airbus does not build their aircraft in sequence or fly them as such too. What I meant in my earlier statement is Airbus has a habit of following their MSN number for celebration regardless if previous MSN was built, or flown, therefore I am predicting they will do a celebration when the number hits 2000th MSN, regardless like what you have mentioned, if it is really the 2000th flown.(For example, the 3000th A320 which was flown by AirAsia, although there were many skipped number earlier).

I did a check again with my excel, true enough like what you have mentioned I had skipped some MSNs. I learnt something new from you today, thank you.

These are the complete list of A330/A340 which were not built.

1. 092 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
2. 105 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
3. 108 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
4. 124 Airbus A340-311 Air France
5. 130 Airbus A340-313 ILFC
6. 298 Airbus A330-343 Unknown
7. 589 Airbus A340-642 South African Airways ZS-SNJ
8. 592 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOO
9. 594 Airbus A340-642 South African Airways ZS-SNK
10. 596 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOU
11. 599 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOY
12. 613 Airbus A330-203 Unknown (Possibly planned as MRTT prototype)
13. 808 Airbus A330-302 Qatar Airways A7-ACL
14. 816 Airbus A330-203 KLM
15. 864 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
16. 872 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
17. 878 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
18. 880 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
19. 1027 Airbus A340-642 China Sonangol International
20. 1050 Airbus A340-541 Kingfisher Airlines VT-VJF
21. 1056 Airbus A330-202 Jet Airways VT-JWR
22. 1064 Airbus A330-202 Unknown
23. 1068 Airbus A330-223 TAM Linhas Aéreas
24. 1083 Airbus A340-642 Iberia
25. 1109 Airbus A340-642 Kingfisher Airlines VT-VJJ
26. 1111 Airbus A330-243 US Airways N286AY
27. 1113 Airbus A340-542 Unknown
28. 1117 Airbus A330-243 US Airways N287AY
29. 1119 Airbus A330-203 KLM
30. 1121 Airbus A330-343 Singapore Airlines
31. 1125 Airbus A330-302 Aer Lingus
32. 1128 Airbus A330-223 TAM Linhas Aéreas
33. 1134 Airbus A330-223 Unknown
34. 1139 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
35. 1140 Airbus A330-200F Unknown
36. 1142 Airbus A340-542 Unknown
37. 1144 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
38. 1154 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
39. 1158 Airbus A330-200F Unknown
40. 1162 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
41. 1166 Airbus A330-200F Intrepid Aviation Partners (IAP)
42. 1176 Airbus A330-200 Hong Kong Airlines
43. 1179 Airbus A330-200 Hong Kong Airlines
44. 1182 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
45. 1185 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
46. 1194 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
47. 1197 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
48. 1207 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
49. 1242 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
50. 1253 Airbus A330-202 Libyan Airlines
51. 1273 Airbus A330-202 Libyan Airlines
52. 1652 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
53. 1661 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
54. 1682 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
55. 1683 Airbus A330-343 Lion Air
56. 1702 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
57. 1705 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
58. 1707 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
59. 1717 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
60. 1940 Airbus A330-343 Hong Kong Airlines
 
User avatar
PM
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:05 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:51 am

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
PM wrote:
RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
I was at A330/A340 production list, I just realised Airbus is about to build its 2000th A330/A340. Of course there are 50 MSNs in between that were not built for some reason. However this is still an amazing feat! Customer is unassgined for the moment.

Early congratulations to Airbus!

PS: Taking into account the unbuilt 50 MSNs, 2050th A330/A340 will be actual 2000th A330/A340 in existence......it will be either Delta Air Lines or Virgin Atlantic if there is no changes.

If I'm not wrong, there are (at least) 63 Not Built MSNs and I fully expect there to be more.

Also, they are not remotely building and flying frames in sequence. At some point, the 2,000th will fly but we won't know which one it is till it happens. And it won't happen soon. Barely 1,900 planes have flown. Don't expect #2,000 this year or next.

Thank you for your correction. I understand where you are coming from. Yes, Airbus does not build their aircraft in sequence or fly them as such too. What I meant in my earlier statement is Airbus has a habit of following their MSN number for celebration regardless if previous MSN was built, or flown, therefore I am predicting they will do a celebration when the number hits 2000th MSN, regardless like what you have mentioned, if it is really the 2000th flown.(For example, the 3000th A320 which was flown by AirAsia, although there were many skipped number earlier).

I did a check again with my excel, true enough like what you have mentioned I had skipped some MSNs. I learnt something new from you today, thank you.

These are the complete list of A330/A340 which were not built.

1. 092 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
2. 105 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
3. 108 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
4. 124 Airbus A340-311 Air France
5. 130 Airbus A340-313 ILFC
6. 298 Airbus A330-343 Unknown
7. 589 Airbus A340-642 South African Airways ZS-SNJ
8. 592 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOO
9. 594 Airbus A340-642 South African Airways ZS-SNK
10. 596 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOU
11. 599 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOY
12. 613 Airbus A330-203 Unknown (Possibly planned as MRTT prototype)
13. 808 Airbus A330-302 Qatar Airways A7-ACL
14. 816 Airbus A330-203 KLM
15. 864 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
16. 872 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
17. 878 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
18. 880 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
19. 1027 Airbus A340-642 China Sonangol International
20. 1050 Airbus A340-541 Kingfisher Airlines VT-VJF
21. 1056 Airbus A330-202 Jet Airways VT-JWR
22. 1064 Airbus A330-202 Unknown
23. 1068 Airbus A330-223 TAM Linhas Aéreas
24. 1083 Airbus A340-642 Iberia
25. 1109 Airbus A340-642 Kingfisher Airlines VT-VJJ
26. 1111 Airbus A330-243 US Airways N286AY
27. 1113 Airbus A340-542 Unknown
28. 1117 Airbus A330-243 US Airways N287AY
29. 1119 Airbus A330-203 KLM
30. 1121 Airbus A330-343 Singapore Airlines
31. 1125 Airbus A330-302 Aer Lingus
32. 1128 Airbus A330-223 TAM Linhas Aéreas
33. 1134 Airbus A330-223 Unknown
34. 1139 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
35. 1140 Airbus A330-200F Unknown
36. 1142 Airbus A340-542 Unknown
37. 1144 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
38. 1154 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
39. 1158 Airbus A330-200F Unknown
40. 1162 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
41. 1166 Airbus A330-200F Intrepid Aviation Partners (IAP)
42. 1176 Airbus A330-200 Hong Kong Airlines
43. 1179 Airbus A330-200 Hong Kong Airlines
44. 1182 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
45. 1185 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
46. 1194 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
47. 1197 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
48. 1207 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
49. 1242 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
50. 1253 Airbus A330-202 Libyan Airlines
51. 1273 Airbus A330-202 Libyan Airlines
52. 1652 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
53. 1661 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
54. 1682 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
55. 1683 Airbus A330-343 Lion Air
56. 1702 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
57. 1705 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
58. 1707 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
59. 1717 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
60. 1940 Airbus A330-343 Hong Kong Airlines


I believe the following were also not built.

1151
1257
1944
 
mjoelnir
Posts: 9652
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:07 pm

On May 31 2021 1,515 A330 had been delivered, 246 A340 -200/300 and 131 A340-500/600.

That makes 1,892 all together. So there are 108 frames to reach 2000.

If one looks at only the A330, it is number 3 behind the 777 with 1,661 and the 747 with 1,561, all versions included on all families.

I personally do want to count the A340-200/300 with the A330, same fuselage, same wings, different engines and an additional center MLG on the A340. That would make it 1,761 frames delivered.
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:12 pm

PM wrote:
RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
PM wrote:
If I'm not wrong, there are (at least) 63 Not Built MSNs and I fully expect there to be more.

Also, they are not remotely building and flying frames in sequence. At some point, the 2,000th will fly but we won't know which one it is till it happens. And it won't happen soon. Barely 1,900 planes have flown. Don't expect #2,000 this year or next.

Thank you for your correction. I understand where you are coming from. Yes, Airbus does not build their aircraft in sequence or fly them as such too. What I meant in my earlier statement is Airbus has a habit of following their MSN number for celebration regardless if previous MSN was built, or flown, therefore I am predicting they will do a celebration when the number hits 2000th MSN, regardless like what you have mentioned, if it is really the 2000th flown.(For example, the 3000th A320 which was flown by AirAsia, although there were many skipped number earlier).

I did a check again with my excel, true enough like what you have mentioned I had skipped some MSNs. I learnt something new from you today, thank you.

These are the complete list of A330/A340 which were not built.

1. 092 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
2. 105 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
3. 108 Airbus A340-300 Philippine Airlines
4. 124 Airbus A340-311 Air France
5. 130 Airbus A340-313 ILFC
6. 298 Airbus A330-343 Unknown
7. 589 Airbus A340-642 South African Airways ZS-SNJ
8. 592 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOO
9. 594 Airbus A340-642 South African Airways ZS-SNK
10. 596 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOU
11. 599 Airbus A340-642 Air Canada C-GKOY
12. 613 Airbus A330-203 Unknown (Possibly planned as MRTT prototype)
13. 808 Airbus A330-302 Qatar Airways A7-ACL
14. 816 Airbus A330-203 KLM
15. 864 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
16. 872 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
17. 878 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
18. 880 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
19. 1027 Airbus A340-642 China Sonangol International
20. 1050 Airbus A340-541 Kingfisher Airlines VT-VJF
21. 1056 Airbus A330-202 Jet Airways VT-JWR
22. 1064 Airbus A330-202 Unknown
23. 1068 Airbus A330-223 TAM Linhas Aéreas
24. 1083 Airbus A340-642 Iberia
25. 1109 Airbus A340-642 Kingfisher Airlines VT-VJJ
26. 1111 Airbus A330-243 US Airways N286AY
27. 1113 Airbus A340-542 Unknown
28. 1117 Airbus A330-243 US Airways N287AY
29. 1119 Airbus A330-203 KLM
30. 1121 Airbus A330-343 Singapore Airlines
31. 1125 Airbus A330-302 Aer Lingus
32. 1128 Airbus A330-223 TAM Linhas Aéreas
33. 1134 Airbus A330-223 Unknown
34. 1139 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
35. 1140 Airbus A330-200F Unknown
36. 1142 Airbus A340-542 Unknown
37. 1144 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
38. 1154 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
39. 1158 Airbus A330-200F Unknown
40. 1162 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
41. 1166 Airbus A330-200F Intrepid Aviation Partners (IAP)
42. 1176 Airbus A330-200 Hong Kong Airlines
43. 1179 Airbus A330-200 Hong Kong Airlines
44. 1182 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
45. 1185 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
46. 1194 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
47. 1197 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
48. 1207 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
49. 1242 Airbus A330-200 Unknown
50. 1253 Airbus A330-202 Libyan Airlines
51. 1273 Airbus A330-202 Libyan Airlines
52. 1652 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
53. 1661 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
54. 1682 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
55. 1683 Airbus A330-343 Lion Air
56. 1702 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
57. 1705 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
58. 1707 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
59. 1717 Airbus A330-300 Unknown
60. 1940 Airbus A330-343 Hong Kong Airlines


I believe the following were also not built.

1151
1257
1944

Thank you for the correction again. I think you meant 1152 as 1151 is A330-323 with Asiana now. All three MSNs are unknown allocation aka skipped for whatever reason as well, that makes 63 MSNs skipped as you mentioned earlier.
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:47 pm

mjoelnir wrote:
On May 31 2021 1,515 A330 had been delivered, 246 A340 -200/300 and 131 A340-500/600.

That makes 1,892 all together. So there are 108 frames to reach 2000.

If one looks at only the A330, it is number 3 behind the 777 with 1,661 and the 747 with 1,561, all versions included on all families.

I personally do want to count the A340-200/300 with the A330, same fuselage, same wings, different engines and an additional center MLG on the A340. That would make it 1,761 frames delivered.

Great numbers there! Really amazing A330A340 especially A330 has come a long way since the first one took off in 1992! Kudos to all the engineers who made it happened.
 
MEA-707
Posts: 3856
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 1999 4:51 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:11 pm

Great list. My remarks; 298 was an Air Canada 330-343E ntu, 1661 was a reallocated 330 for Singapore Airlines.
I also more and more doubt 1955 1974 and 1980 will be built as no information is reported on these so that makes 66 MSN's not used.
nobody has ever died from hard work, but why take the risk?
 
User avatar
PM
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:05 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:38 pm

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:

Thank you for the correction again. I think you meant 1152 as 1151 is A330-323 with Asiana now. [/quote]
Correct. Thank you.
 
User avatar
PM
Posts: 5414
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:05 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:42 pm

mjoelnir wrote:
On May 31 2021 1,515 A330 had been delivered, 246 A340 -200/300 and 131 A340-500/600.

That makes 1,892 all together. So there are 108 frames to reach 2000.



Fun fact. The number of A340s built (not delivered) = 380. That's easy to remember!

1,892 delivered but, as of today, 1,902 have flown.
 
oldJoe
Posts: 544
Joined: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:04 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:02 pm

Someone83 wrote:
audidudi wrote:
TriniA340 wrote:
Can't wait to see one in Air Belgium colours.
They're taking the one that was supposed to go to Rwandair right?

I don't know, as I cannot see an A330neo in the production list for Rwandair, nor Air Belgium. Planespotters.net only lists the two A330-200s that Rwandair currently flies.


MSN1861

And you don't need a production list, when you got the the actual photo ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aircrafts/50136538466/


Today, June 8th, 2021 the bird looks different but not exciting or better said, that's called euro white

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/51234688479/in/photostream/
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:23 pm

oldJoe wrote:
Someone83 wrote:
audidudi wrote:
I don't know, as I cannot see an A330neo in the production list for Rwandair, nor Air Belgium. Planespotters.net only lists the two A330-200s that Rwandair currently flies.


MSN1861

And you don't need a production list, when you got the the actual photo ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aircrafts/50136538466/


Today, June 8th, 2021 the bird looks different but not exciting or better said, that's called euro white

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/51234688479/in/photostream/

And this one is actually MSN 1844 as the photo shows!
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:12 am

Update:
According to ATDB.org, AirAsia X ntu A330-900neo MSN 1970, 1973 and 1976 are now allocated now for Cebu Pacific.

Seen here being washed back in March 2021 for pre-delivery preparation and installation.

Image
F-WWYR Airbus A330-941 Air Asia NTU s/n 1970 * Toulouse Blagnac 2021 * by @Eurospot, on Flickr

Remaining 4 Air Asia X built white-tails (MSN 1966, 1967, 1971 and 1972) are still waiting for new customer(s).

Conversely, Cebu Pacific has parked both A330ceo MSN 1420 RP-C3341 and 1435 RP-C3342 at CAN for reportedly pre-return lease check.
 
User avatar
JerseyFlyer
Posts: 1679
Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:56 am

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
Update:
According to ATDB.org, AirAsia X ntu A330-900neo MSN 1970, 1973 and 1976 are now allocated now for Cebu Pacific.


Presumably they can readily retrofit the modified doors that enable Cebu to carry 460 pax.

"Further reconfiguration of cabin facilities enables the –900 to seat up to 460 passengers in an all-economy layout.[75] This exceeds the existing 440-seat maximum exit limit allowed by the type certificate, and requires a modification of the Type-A exit doors to meet emergency exit requirements.[76] In November 2019, maximum accommodation increased to 460 seats, through the installation of new 'Type-A+' exits, with a dual-lane evacuation slide.[77]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A330neo
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:14 am

JerseyFlyer wrote:
RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
Update:
According to ATDB.org, AirAsia X ntu A330-900neo MSN 1970, 1973 and 1976 are now allocated now for Cebu Pacific.


Presumably they can readily retrofit the modified doors that enable Cebu to carry 460 pax.

"Further reconfiguration of cabin facilities enables the –900 to seat up to 460 passengers in an all-economy layout.[75] This exceeds the existing 440-seat maximum exit limit allowed by the type certificate, and requires a modification of the Type-A exit doors to meet emergency exit requirements.[76] In November 2019, maximum accommodation increased to 460 seats, through the installation of new 'Type-A+' exits, with a dual-lane evacuation slide.[77]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A330neo

Yes, I think it is something what avgeek would call Type A+ door, not sure if it is EASA and FAA certified for A330neo at the moment. Airbus did it with A350-1000 hence increasing max capacity to 480, otherwise it was 440. Would be interesting to see the progression. 460 on A330 is :crazy: :hypnotized: :talktothehand: :eyepopping: :crowded:
 
User avatar
Polot
Posts: 11889
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 15, 2021 11:45 am

JerseyFlyer wrote:
RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
Update:
According to ATDB.org, AirAsia X ntu A330-900neo MSN 1970, 1973 and 1976 are now allocated now for Cebu Pacific.


Presumably they can readily retrofit the modified doors that enable Cebu to carry 460 pax.

"Further reconfiguration of cabin facilities enables the –900 to seat up to 460 passengers in an all-economy layout.[75] This exceeds the existing 440-seat maximum exit limit allowed by the type certificate, and requires a modification of the Type-A exit doors to meet emergency exit requirements.[76] In November 2019, maximum accommodation increased to 460 seats, through the installation of new 'Type-A+' exits, with a dual-lane evacuation slide.[77]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A330neo

Yes. The doors are the same dimension, just different slide pack and requirement to have 3 FAs per an exit pair instead of 2.
 
A388
Posts: 8077
Joined: Mon May 21, 2001 3:48 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:12 pm

audidudi wrote:
oldJoe wrote:
Someone83 wrote:

MSN1861

And you don't need a production list, when you got the the actual photo ;)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/aircrafts/50136538466/


Today, June 8th, 2021 the bird looks different but not exciting or better said, that's called euro white

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/51234688479/in/photostream/

And this one is actually MSN 1844 as the photo shows!


When will Air Belgium take delivery of their first A330NEO? I assume it will be flying to the Caribbean?

A388
 
Someone83
Posts: 5323
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:47 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:07 am

Skyliner reports Delta's 11th -900 being delivered yesterday

Airbus A330 -941 1990 N410DZ Delta Air Lines delivery 15jun21 TLS-NRT
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:17 pm

A388 wrote:
audidudi wrote:
oldJoe wrote:

Today, June 8th, 2021 the bird looks different but not exciting or better said, that's called euro white

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/51234688479/in/photostream/

And this one is actually MSN 1844 as the photo shows!


When will Air Belgium take delivery of their first A330NEO? I assume it will be flying to the Caribbean?

A388

Summer this year, no date set yet. Air Belgium plans considerable expansion in Carribean region.

https://aeronewsx.com/air-belgium-gears ... eplacement

https://twitter.com/WandrMe/status/1404 ... acement%2F
 
audidudi
Posts: 2850
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:35 pm

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:18 pm

Latest movements for 23 June 2021:

MSN 1984 Lion Air A339 F-WWCT/PK-LEU, fourth test flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1984

MSN 1993 Corsair A339 F-WWKD/F-HHUG, fourth test and customer acceptance flight at TLS:

https://aibfamily.flights/A330/1993
 
RoyalBrunei757
Posts: 351
Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:18 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:22 pm

First A330neo for Cebu Pacific has been painted: https://twitter.com/cliper31/status/140 ... 12577?s=20
 
TriniA340
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:12 am

Re: Airbus A330neo Production/Delivery Thread - 2021

Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:20 pm

RoyalBrunei757 wrote:
First A330neo for Cebu Pacific has been painted: https://twitter.com/cliper31/status/140 ... 12577?s=20


These will be the 460-seat ones right?
· longer · larger · farther · faster · higher · quieter · smoother ·

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos