Moderators: jsumali2, richierich, ua900, PanAm_DC10, hOMSaR

MaxTrimm

Re: AA Adds LAX-DRO/GJT/MSO, PHX-BZN/IDA, DFW-IDA

Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:48 am

alasizon wrote:
MaxTrimm wrote:
So AA just needs COS, and the west coast is pretty well covered all the way through. I can’t think of many places left. I believe PSC is the largest remaining airport of the western states to not have AA service from PHX.

AA already serves COS from the east. PSC and BLI are the two big ones missing service completely but there are still some more dots to be filled in/increased/made year round.

Right. And PSC/BLI are already pretty well covered by Allegiant from AZA, so I wouldn’t say there’s a big rush to get those started.

gdavis003

Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:53 am

AA LAX-DRO is a resumption of service, I believe

alasizon

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:01 am

gdavis003 wrote:
AA LAX-DRO is a resumption of service, I believe

Used to be Sat only in 2018/2019 I believe.

MaxTrimm wrote:
alasizon wrote:
MaxTrimm wrote:
So AA just needs COS, and the west coast is pretty well covered all the way through. I can’t think of many places left. I believe PSC is the largest remaining airport of the western states to not have AA service from PHX.

AA already serves COS from the east. PSC and BLI are the two big ones missing service completely but there are still some more dots to be filled in/increased/made year round.

Right. And PSC/BLI are already pretty well covered by Allegiant from AZA, so I wouldn’t say there’s a big rush to get those started.

Connections aren't just for PHX though- there is a need to add PHX and DFW to PSC and probably PHX-BLI for the purposes of adding those to the network.

BoeingGuy

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:04 am

alasizon wrote:
MaxTrimm wrote:

I assume that AA will code share on AS’s PAE-PHX’s flight once AS joins OneWorld. So PAE should be covered.

BLI is a great area, but unless you’re attracting traffic from British Columbia, PAE covers a much larger population base than BLI does for the far northwest.

Personally I’d like to see a few PAE-DFW flights on AS or AA that are well timed for DFW connections, but I’m guessing that’s not on the top of AA’s priority list. UA is sitting on several unused PAE slots.

continental004

Re: AA to fly PHX-ACV

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:06 am

FlyingElvii wrote:
A “beach” destination from Phoenix. Likely not a bad add, to be honest.

It's not exactly a beach destination, the attractions of the area are more of the "green kind" in more ways than one lol

DLASFlyer

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:13 am

Looks like PHX-JAC is returning as well. Been two years since that was last flown.

BoeingGuy

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:14 am

continental004 wrote:
FlyingElvii wrote:

It's not exactly a beach destination, the attractions of the area are more of the "green kind" in more ways than one lol

The growing conditions up there are supposedly pretty good.

continental004

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:16 am

BoeingGuy wrote:
continental004 wrote:
FlyingElvii wrote:

The growing conditions up there are supposedly pretty good.

Yes indeed, for those tall redwoods and...other plant life ;)

BA744PHX

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:18 am

DLASFlyer wrote:
Looks like PHX-JAC is returning as well. Been two years since that was last flown.

PHX-JAC was already scheduled for sumer 2021, it did not fly summer 2020

stapleton

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:25 am

alasizon wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
Kind of shocking that PHX-BZN wasn't already served. Especially with both SLC and DEN serving it.

For a while AA ignored Montana. HP used to serve PHX-BZN back in the day but it was cut circa 2007 as I recall.

Actually, HP never served BZN. They served PHX - BIL and PHX - FCA.

wn676

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:28 am

alasizon wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:
Kind of shocking that PHX-BZN wasn't already served. Especially with both SLC and DEN serving it.

For a while AA ignored Montana. HP used to serve PHX-BZN back in the day but it was cut circa 2007 as I recall.

They flew mainline PHX-FCA seasonally and did not return after 2007. I don’t recall BZN but there was a PHX-BIL that was operated by Express I think up until 2005/2006.

OKCDCA

Re: American Airlines Network Thread - 2021

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:44 am

JohanTally wrote:
OKCDCA wrote:
Ishrion wrote:
As noted in the other thread, AA's launching PHX to Arcata (ACV)

And from Forbes: https://www.forbes.com/sites/tedreed/20 ... 75c1b2c856

- Looking at CLT-COS
- CLT-HNL bookings meeting expectations
- CLT summer schedule may get close to 2019 number of departures

CLT-COS would be a nice add. I think that’s a perfect 175 route. I hate how Znotins seems to allude AA sees COS and DEN as the same market. I can assure him they are certainly not the same and would be pleased to give him a ride on I-25 to prove it...

I doubt it would be a E175 if this hypothetical route started but probably a once daily 319. How is the E175 takeoff performance at MTOW 6k feet above sea-level?

I thought the 175 is pretty good at altitude hence why it is used at EGE and being pushed for ASE. And with COS’s 13,500 foot runway, should do fine.

A 319 would be nice though.

alasizon

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:48 am

BoeingGuy wrote:
I assume that AA will code share on AS’s PAE-PHX’s flight once AS joins OneWorld. So PAE should be covered.

I don't believe AA can codeshare on PAE-PHX - I'd have to go back and double check the Virgin America merger DOJ settlement but I seem to recall it was listed as Seattle, WA area; not just SeaTac specifically.

BoeingGuy wrote:
BLI is a great area, but unless you’re attracting traffic from British Columbia, PAE covers a much larger population base than BLI does for the far northwest.

Personally I’d like to see a few PAE-DFW flights on AS or AA that are well timed for DFW connections, but I’m guessing that’s not on the top of AA’s priority list. UA is sitting on several unused PAE slots.

There is demand from both BLI and BC to PHX so in terms of connectivity (particularly in the winter) it makes sense.

I'd love to see 1x each to DFW and PHX from PAE and I personally think it would work if they could convince UA to part with the slots.

wn676 wrote:
alasizon wrote:
TTailedTiger wrote:

They flew mainline PHX-FCA seasonally and did not return after 2007. I don’t recall BZN but there was a PHX-BIL that was operated by Express I think up until 2005/2006.

I could have sworn BZN was also in that 2005/2006 period but looking back it seems like it was only BIL plus the connections onward through Big Sky out of BIL.

OKCDCA

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:57 am

alasizon wrote:
MaxTrimm wrote:

It’s sure be nice to see AA add back PHX-COS. It ran for a year pre-COVID, started out 2x CRJ and quickly went 2x CR7 and 1x 319. Also was a big HP route back in the day.

Based on the Forbes article in the Network thread it sounds like AA treats COS and DEN as the same market and feel it’s better to dump capacity into DEN than do 1x from PHX or CLT to COS...

alasizon

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:10 am

OKCDCA wrote:
alasizon wrote:
MaxTrimm wrote:

It’s sure be nice to see AA add back PHX-COS. It ran for a year pre-COVID, started out 2x CRJ and quickly went 2x CR7 and 1x 319. Also was a big HP route back in the day.

Based on the Forbes article in the Network thread it sounds like AA treats COS and DEN as the same market and feel it’s better to dump capacity into DEN than do 1x from PHX or CLT to COS...

COS wasn't a change - it was an at-risk market for OO and remained as such; Mainline added a 319 for additional winter capacity but the CRJs were always at risk on OO.

sprxUSA

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:16 am

Nice to see AA return to IDA. They first served it as an MD-80 refuel stop in the winter JAC- IDA- ORD ( iirc). They then had regular pax ops there ending up with IDA-SLC- ORD or DFW 2 then 1x day. Ended early 90s I think. Too bad it's not Pocatello. I remember an airline exec stated " the regional jet would make Dallas-Pocatello profitable" lol. That was when they first became popular. Nice add for IDA.

OKCDCA

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:33 am

alasizon wrote:
COS wasn't a change - it was an at-risk market for OO and remained as such; Mainline added a 319 for additional winter capacity but the CRJs were always at risk on OO.

Did not know that... Never saw that mentioned in any of the releases when the route was announced. Thanks for the info.

slcdeltarumd11

Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:36 am

These routes make total sense to me.

Continue the outdoors travel demand we are seeing. Leisure travel is less to crowded cities and more to outdoor destinations. Some people feel unsafe to visit NYC or BOS but will travel to say FAI or BZN etc. AA is just trying to get in there now, good moves by them. They have the planes and less business routes for a while still. I expect more leisure routes to come , they can see the business travel will take too long to come back they need fly those planes somewhere.

PA12

Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:39 am

Didnt AA serve IDA years ago with the MD80?

BoeingGuy

Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:44 am

PA12 wrote:
Didnt AA serve IDA years ago with the MD80?

Read three replies ago.

FlyingElvii

Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:29 am

as739x wrote:
FlyingElvii wrote:

Not sure what your definition of a Beach Destination is LOL. The coast there is rocky and the water peaks at 63* Good hiking and biking however!

The flight is timed well too, not arriving late in the evening when low fog becomes a standard problem and occasionally causes diversions.

That is why it is in quotations....
Beach-ish...

Chasensfo

Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:56 am

UA444 wrote:
Chasensfo wrote:
Wow, I'd never thought this would happen before Delta\SkyWest returned with the SLC service, or even LAX. Good for ACV. But given how often ACV has diversions due to the coastal fog, I wonder if they'd fly all the way back to PHX like AA\Mesa flights do at MRY or if they'd go to SMF\SFO\SJC or something.

RDD

Considering AA doesn't fly there, highly unlikely. United doesn't even have staff there all day for the SkyWest flights, just here and there as needed these days. They fly to SFO\SJC, yet the PHX-MRY turns back fairly often at night. I didn't realize the times, so this won't be a huge issue as the marine layer usually cancels flights in the morning or late at night, but it will still be an issue a few times per year with daily flights.

kfinger

Sat Feb 13, 2021 7:25 am

This will be great for Humboldt, offering another hub connection, and most importantly an alternative to United.

Having said that, ACV can be as fog prone as SFO. I was looking at ILS and what it means for ACV. It's still cat 1, which means 1800 visual feet is needed for landing. Most of the regionals have some cat 2 capability, so what's the cost to upgrade the airport to cat 2?

AMS18C36C

Re: AA launching MIA-TLV/PBM/LIT

Sat Feb 13, 2021 11:38 am

caribny wrote:
Brickell305 wrote:
usflyer msp wrote:

The flight actually goes to MIA via GEO.
They do both. On some days, it is routed via GEO, on others via AUA. From memory, AUA has more flights.

Pre Covid AUA PBM became a standalone and more capacity was added to the MIA GEO PBM. I assume because PYs loads on the MIA AUA sector werent good. With AA running nonstop services to both, and getting the bulk of the oil business we will see how well PY will do. There isnt a large VFR market on this route for PY. With a strong feed into its MIA hub from non gateway cities AA will be the dominant factor.

Didn’t AA announce PBM several years ago, but never actually flew the route? If I recall correctly, there is demand between PBM and MIA, but the figures weren’t staggering. Google provides a link to a Surinamese media source that states PY only started nonstop PBM-MIA in 2019.

It will be interesting to see what will happen to PY on this route. They did recently add GEO-MIA, so that may make a bit of money. On the other hand, PY is a state-owned company with a huge debt (and the pandemic and certification of their 777-200ER for the AMS route didn’t help). Two American oil companies will be investing in offshore Surinamese oil fields; if they aren’t based in MIA, AA will be able to provide connections as PY’s only US destination is MIA.

Chuska

Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:54 pm

LAX-SAF was all set to come back last summer for a Saturday only operation but didn't happen. I'm surprised its not on the list this time. New Mexico just lifted its 14 day quarantine, ok for tourism to start coming back.

Chuska

Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:52 pm

During the summer of 2018, Eagle did a LAX-FLG Saturday only flight as well. However, that did not return in 2019.

MaxTrimm

Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:38 pm

kfinger wrote:
This will be great for Humboldt, offering another hub connection, and most importantly an alternative to United.

Having said that, ACV can be as fog prone as SFO. I was looking at ILS and what it means for ACV. It's still cat 1, which means 1800 visual feet is needed for landing. Most of the regionals have some cat 2 capability, so what's the cost to upgrade the airport to cat 2?

I couldn’t give you exact numbers because I’m not an expert, but I do know ILS systems are extremely expensive to keep and maintain. An upgrade would be expensive, and liability expenses would go up with it.

CALMSP

Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:43 pm

some very nice adds. Surprised UA hasn't gotten into the LAX-Colorado market more.

MAH4546

Sat Feb 13, 2021 5:54 pm

AMS18C36C wrote:
caribny wrote:
Brickell305 wrote:
They do both. On some days, it is routed via GEO, on others via AUA. From memory, AUA has more flights.

Pre Covid AUA PBM became a standalone and more capacity was added to the MIA GEO PBM. I assume because PYs loads on the MIA AUA sector werent good. With AA running nonstop services to both, and getting the bulk of the oil business we will see how well PY will do. There isnt a large VFR market on this route for PY. With a strong feed into its MIA hub from non gateway cities AA will be the dominant factor.

Didn’t AA announce PBM several years ago, but never actually flew the route? If I recall correctly, there is demand between PBM and MIA, but the figures weren’t staggering. Google provides a link to a Surinamese media source that states PY only started nonstop PBM-MIA in 2019.

It will be interesting to see what will happen to PY on this route. They did recently add GEO-MIA, so that may make a bit of money. On the other hand, PY is a state-owned company with a huge debt (and the pandemic and certification of their 777-200ER for the AMS route didn’t help). Two American oil companies will be investing in offshore Surinamese oil fields; if they aren’t based in MIA, AA will be able to provide connections as PY’s only US destination is MIA.

AA has never announced MIAPBM.

SLM has flown MIAPBM as a nonstop seasonally since 2016.

SLM has flown MIAGEO for almost a decade. Not a recent add.

usdcaguy

Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:23 pm

maverick4002 wrote:
That PBM schedule is....something

Looks like the schedule will be as follows:

Leave MIA 530p Arrive PBM 1130p Frequency: Mon/Tue/Thurs/Fri/Sun
Leave PBM 145a Arrive MIA 505a Frequency: Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri/Sat

These flights appear to be scheduled as out-and-backs as far as the crew are concerned. Can anyone confirm?

AMS18C36C

Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:49 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
AMS18C36C wrote:
caribny wrote:

AA has never announced MIAPBM.

SLM has flown MIAPBM as a nonstop seasonally since 2016.

SLM has flown MIAGEO for almost a decade. Not a recent add.

Thanks for the corrections! :)

Nicknuzzii

Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:50 am

AA’s schedule is a mess right now.

wenders825

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:53 am

xJonNYC points out that JFK-BOG/MDE/CLO/SCL is incoming: https://twitter.com/xJonNYC/status/1360 ... 16704?s=19

Ishrion
Topic Author

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:58 am

AA's scheduled a daily 777-200ER on DFW-SEA from April 2 through May 5, potentially to be extended when the May schedule updates.

USAirALB

Sun Feb 14, 2021 3:58 am

An E175 could easily do CLT-COS. UA currently operates an E175 on CLT-DEN.

Strange that AA identifies COS/DEN as one market. I understand they are in close proximity, and driving times between the two cities are quite short, but that would be like identifying CLT/GSO or GSO/RDU as one market.

I've always been perplexed by L-US absence from the market, even as other carriers were serving COS from multiple hub cities. At one point DL had more than one flight a day on COS-CVG.

wenders825 wrote:
xJonNYC points out that JFK-BOG/MDE/CLO/SCL is incoming: https://twitter.com/xJonNYC/status/1360 ... 16704?s=19

Frankly, all are logical adds. AA has a historic presence in each market, and no US carrier is on any those routes sans for UA on EWR-BOG. All should do well.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a resumption of JFK-LIM in the future once AA gets their hands on A321XLRs. I could see JFK-UIO/GYE working out as well.

Ishrion
Topic Author

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:18 am

USAirALB wrote:
Frankly, all are logical adds. AA has a historic presence in each market, and no US carrier is on any those routes sans for UA on EWR-BOG. All should do well.

JetBlue just launched JFK-BOG two days ago. Given the JetBlue partnership, that's a rather interesting addition.

panamair

Sun Feb 14, 2021 4:59 am

USAirALB wrote:
no US carrier is on any those routes sans for UA on EWR-BOG. All should do well.

Delta is currently on JFK-BOG with a 763ER...restarted a few months ago I believe..

AC4500

Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:12 am

Ishrion wrote:
AA's scheduled a daily 777-200ER on DFW-SEA from April 2 through May 5, potentially to be extended when the May schedule updates.

No surprise there. I guess that makes more sense than a 787-9 from LAX (which was previously planned).

Edit: Nevermind, looking at the schedule I don't think this flight is meant to connect to any of their new SEA long-haul routes.
Last edited by AC4500 on Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

rjbesikof

Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:27 am

wenders825 wrote:

Looks like they are doubling down on South America and JFK in general. I bet they will reverse themselves on LAX-GRU.

MAH4546

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:06 am

rjbesikof wrote:
wenders825 wrote:

Looks like they are doubling down on South America and JFK in general. I bet they will reverse themselves on LAX-GRU.

Agreed, I’ve always said that I believe LAXGRU cancelation would be one of the first to be reversed. Huge local market and South America is seeing a much more quick recovery in travel.

The JFK-Colombia adds are especially interesting because it is on top of a 50% boost in Miami-Colombia flying, plus AA is using widebodies on MIABOG again and, for the first time, on MIAMDE. Curious to see if AA maybe adds another station or two in Colombia.

rjbesikof

Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:10 am

MAH4546 wrote:
rjbesikof wrote:
wenders825 wrote:

Agreed, I’ve always said that I believe LAXGRU cancelation would be one of the first to be reversed. Huge local market and South America is seeing a much more quick recovery in travel.

The JFK-Colombia adds are especially interesting because it is on top of a 50% boost in Miami-Colombia flying, plus AA is using widebodies on MIABOG again and, for the first time, on MIAMDE. Curious to see if AA maybe adds another station or two in Colombia.

I know into last year, they were looking at maybe reversing the LAX-PVG/HKG cuts. Are they considering the same right now for GRU?

BoeingGuy

Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:05 am

MAH4546 wrote:
rjbesikof wrote:
wenders825 wrote:

What’s left in Colombia that might be viable? BGA and ADZ are the only two I can think of.

What about adding more stations to DFW in addition to BOG-DFW? I could see MDE-DFW and CTG-DFW working.

Personally I love Colombia. I was there a few years ago. It’s a beautiful country. I felt very safe there.

MAH4546

Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:56 am

BoeingGuy wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:
rjbesikof wrote:

What’s left in Colombia that might be viable? BGA and ADZ are the only two I can think of.

What about adding more stations to DFW in addition to BOG-DFW? I could see MDE-DFW and CTG-DFW working.

Personally I love Colombia. I was there a few years ago. It’s a beautiful country. I felt very safe there.

Armenia, Colombia as well which Spirit has served now I think for almost 15 years.

CTG/MDE demand is overwhelmingly East Coast. I can’t imagine DFW service. Miami is probably around 70-75% of the market and New York is 20%.

Midwestindy

Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:57 pm

I think we are starting to get answers to AA's future in NYC/LAX:

In NYC, domestically they are already bringing back LGA-BNA/CMH/CLE/IND/STL/RDU, JFK-AUS, & adding JFK-FLL, plus new international flying to TLV/ATH/BOG/PLS/SCL/MDE/CLO/UVF
In LAX, they are bringing(or already brought) back LAX-DEN/SLC/IAH/DRO, routes that traditionally did not perform well for AA, & adding LAX-CUN/GJT/MSO/FLL

The only question mark in my opinion at this point is how much domestic flying will be retained from JFK, given they are already bringing back significant chunks of LGA & LAX

ContinentalEWR

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:00 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
rjbesikof wrote:
wenders825 wrote:

I could see AA adding LAX-GRU back a few days a week, but not anytime soon. Between Brazil's economic situation and COVID, there's not enough demand to warrant a long, thin route like that, but of the suspended long hauls out of LAX on AA, I think this one has a higher probability of returning. As for HKG, while AA has said it wants to bring it back eventually from LAX, it is very unlikely. The dynamics of business demand to HKG was changing quickly before the pandemic and businesses, though not in mass, are relocating out of HKG. LAX's role as a TPAC gateway to Asia for AA is largely over.

Would be awesome to see AA add more South America from JFK. AA has flown JFK-BOG for a time in the 1990s but has not re-entered the market since. It seems US carriers who have tried JFK to Colombia (DL being the other) have struggled to make it work. B6 does well with Cartagena because tourism has really picked up there, prior to the pandemic. It will be interesting if AA adds JFK-SCL. They had the market to themselves when LAN/LATAM were part of oneworld, and that flight would go out full but it is a long, thin market, and anything bigger than a 787-8 for AA would be too much plane for that. Right now, JFK isn't a 787 station though I suppose they could just rotate one in from a hub (ORD, DFW) when traffic rebounds. AA is using widebodies on MIA-BOG and MIA-MDE because they have plenty of spare ones right now and the cargo market is big.

usflyer msp

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:08 pm

MAH4546 wrote:
rjbesikof wrote:
wenders825 wrote:

I'm not sure where people are getting this idea that Brazil flights are doing well. I've flown to/from GRU 4x since the beginning of the year and none of the flights have had more than 100 people on them. Brazil did well over the holidays but demand seems to have tanked since the testing requirements kicked in.

ContinentalEWR

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:10 pm

usflyer msp wrote:
MAH4546 wrote:
rjbesikof wrote:

I'm not sure where people are getting this idea that Brazil flights are doing well. I've flown to/from GRU 4x since the beginning of the year and none of the flights have had more than 100 people on them. Brazil did well over the holidays but demand seems to have tanked since the testing requirements kicked in.

Agreed, they're not. Demand was soft before the holidays and tanked after an expected holiday surge. The situation is far from under control there and absolutely no one goes there for business unless they have to.

tphuang

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:12 pm

Midwestindy wrote:
I think we are starting to get answers to AA's future in NYC/LAX:

In NYC, domestically they are already bringing back LGA-BNA/CMH/CLE/IND/STL/RDU, JFK-AUS, & adding JFK-FLL, plus new international flying to TLV/ATH/BOG/PLS/SCL/MDE/CLO/UVF
In LAX, they are bringing(or already brought) back LAX-DEN/SLC/IAH/DRO, routes that traditionally did not perform well for AA, & adding LAX-CUN/GJT/MSO/FLL

The only question mark in my opinion at this point is how much domestic flying will be retained from JFK, given they are already bringing back significant chunks of LGA & LAX

I think you are overestimating some of these moves. A lot of these adds are opportunistic adds into leisure/VFR markets where yields are not satisfactory in a normal environment vs a more business oriented route. Once traditional routes start generating higher yield, these routes will be gone. For example, they have the least competitive aircraft in the NYC-BOG market which is now overly saturated with capacity. And NYC-MDE/CLO have never worked for an US side carrier. JFK-PLS/VFR are both summer Sat-only route. There is a good chance they never even take off. FLL stuff are just retaliatory stuff that will go away after a while. Airlines are trying really hard at the moment to find routes with any semblance of demand. A lot of this is just educated guesses on where demand will be stronger in summer time.

Brickell305

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:52 pm

wenders825 wrote:

I figured AA would add JFK-UVF. I didn’t expect PLS but it’s not surprising. They are basically flying to all the Caribbean tourism spots out of JFK with not too many COVID restrictions: ANU, CUN, MBJ, PUJ.

Brickell305

Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:59 pm

Ishrion wrote:
USAirALB wrote:

JetBlue just launched JFK-BOG two days ago. Given the JetBlue partnership, that's a rather interesting addition.

I don’t think they are collaborating on any B6 international routes. It’s B6 domestic with AA long haul international primarily. From memory, they are currently competing on ANU, CUN, GEO, MBJ,
PUJ and SJO out of JFK and will soon be competing on UVF and PLS as well. That’s not including the domestic comp to places like MIA/FLL.

Popular Searches On Airliners.net

Top Photos of Last:   24 Hours  •  48 Hours  •  7 Days  •  30 Days  •  180 Days  •  365 Days  •  All Time

Military Aircraft Every type from fighters to helicopters from air forces around the globe

Classic Airliners Props and jets from the good old days

Flight Decks Views from inside the cockpit

Aircraft Cabins Passenger cabin shots showing seat arrangements as well as cargo aircraft interior

Cargo Aircraft Pictures of great freighter aircraft

Government Aircraft Aircraft flying government officials

Helicopters Our large helicopter section. Both military and civil versions

Blimps / Airships Everything from the Goodyear blimp to the Zeppelin

Night Photos Beautiful shots taken while the sun is below the horizon

Accidents Accident, incident and crash related photos

Air to Air Photos taken by airborne photographers of airborne aircraft

Special Paint Schemes Aircraft painted in beautiful and original liveries

Airport Overviews Airport overviews from the air or ground

Tails and Winglets Tail and Winglet closeups with beautiful airline logos